Speaker 1: The Rising Conquer Podcast acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land which this episode is being recorded, the yugen Bear region. We further acknowledge country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and terrestrid Islander peoples today. Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcasts.
Speaker 2: This is the podcast for ordinary.
Speaker 1: People who want to do extraordinary things. Hello and welcome back to the Rising Concer Podcast. It is your host, Jordie Stephenson. Guys, we have a very special announcement.
Speaker 2: We're so excited with Socks.
Speaker 1: I am pumped this morning. I told her Tia, I voiced her, and I'm like a Tia. I've gone to the so like I you know, got Ivy already. She's going to Grandma today. Tim's golfing.
Speaker 2: I know, he lives the life.
Speaker 1: And then I went and got my coffee and I went to the beach and I did a meditation and journaling and fuck it put me in a good mood and I just feel like I'm floating and I'm just so good but like, because I was thinking about this episode and I'm just so excited because it's that time a year again, guys, this special announcement I've already told you, So the Rise and Conquer Project, my seven week self development and manifesting course, is coming back for the one and only.
Speaker 2: A live round this year July fourth. Thanks Ta Tia. Thanks for that sound button. Guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, so backstory, You guys know, this is my passion project. This is and I'm going to get into why I created it, and like, if you're not interested in the project, please keep listening because this episode is so juicy and.
Speaker 2: It is so helpful.
Speaker 1: But I've obviously got to do this announcement. So the project is my seven week self development course I've been doing for a couple of years now. It is just life changing and I can say that, I can proudly say that and I can second it having done it is changing, and it's weird because Atiya did it and then she works for me now and I didn't know she did it. So this is a self development course that is going to change your life. And I only open up live round when I have the time and energy because it's a lot of energy, and I it's not something I just want to like throw out and like, you know, half hours, it's something When.
Speaker 2: I do it, I'm in the zone.
Speaker 1: You're getting all my attention and energy. We're on the live calls, and it's like this container of just like high vibe, transformational energy. And so I did look at my schedule, you know, when I got back to work, and I did promise you guys, I would bring it back this year. And then I looked at my schedule and I was like, why does it fit? Where am I going to fit this in? But we've done it.
Speaker 2: We fit it in.
Speaker 1: This is though, the only live round in twenty twenty two. I just I don't have space, guys. You know, I'm a busy gal. And with Ivy Girl, Jesus Christ, she's gone even less time. So the Rise and Conker Project is opening for enrollment on the fourth of July. We love that we do what good energy On.
Speaker 2: The fourth of July.
Speaker 1: The cart will be open for two weeks if it doesn't sell out sooner. So if you're new around here, basically the project, there are capped spots just because we do these live calls during the seven weeks where you have access to me, and obviously, like I've got to have time to like answer these questions, and I do have help from my team, but still.
Speaker 2: There's now so many.
Speaker 1: There's only so many spots, and also like I just I don't want to get to the point where it's like two overwhelming and people you know, aren't getting.
Speaker 2: Their questions answered.
Speaker 1: So yes, there are capped spots, but the cart will be open for two weeks and then we all start together on the eighteenth of July. So it's really like midyear energy, let's get into the zone and let's like really make the most of this year and like end the year strong. And if you know you're feeling like you've lost motivation for your new year goals, or you're just not even feeling clear on the next step, or you just need to like reignite yourself, or you want to find like clarity on just like who the fuck you are, it's like this is the time.
Speaker 2: For sure, thanks to Yah. So it starts on the eighteenth.
Speaker 1: The car opens on the fourth of July. I only did this the last time. If you enroll in the first twenty four hours, you will get a bonus. I'm not gonna tell you what the bonus is now, but you know, just make sure you're looking.
Speaker 2: At our socials.
Speaker 1: Come to my Instagram, you will get a bonus. I will leave a link in the show notes for you guys to sign up to our wait list. This just gives us a really great idea of how many people you know are gonna enroll, So I can, you know, make sure we are already bite, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm so bloody excited.
Speaker 1: So something I also do every single year is I do the project well every single time I open it, I do the project with you, so I go along.
Speaker 2: I literally watch my own trainings.
Speaker 1: Sicko and I I've got a really exciting goal.
Speaker 2: I'm manifesting. Actually a tear. I'll love to tell you're fair, okay.
Speaker 1: I And I always tell the group in there because like I'm so vulnerable of them.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, I tell you fucking everything in that. I just like, if you.
Speaker 1: Think Jogie's loose lips on the podcast just waiting for the project, I've got loose lips.
Speaker 2: I literally tell you.
Speaker 1: And if you guys ask me a question literally anything like how much I own or like anything like that, like anything juicy. I'm so happy to tell, so transparent, so transparent, and but it's just like important. It's this container where I know you're committed and I also want to see you transform your life. So it's just yeah, it's really really good. Anyway, I'm so fucking excited. Cut is opening. Please jump into my DM's or R and C dms if you have any questions anything like that. There's a whole heap of information on the website, though I won't get too much into it because you can go and check that out. And I really want to get into this episode because I'm feeling I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good one, I'm feeling that energy tier I'm I'm kind of going through this weird stage. I spoke about it on another episode, but with Ivy Girl, I am struggling with my creativity and so previously on the podcast, I wouldn't plan anything and I would literally wait until like this, you know, intuitive thing channeled to me and I would just like jump on the mic and it would be like a Saturday morning or like you know, whenever. But obviously since having Ivy, I really have had to structure like my time and just like that doesn't happen anymore.
Speaker 2: All my moms will resonate with that.
Speaker 1: And so that's why this morning I took that time and I went to the beach and I really like made sure I was in a good headspace.
Speaker 2: So I bring you a really great episode.
Speaker 1: So you know, I'm shuffling things around, but let's get into the episode a tier. All right, guys, today we are chatting alignment.
Speaker 2: What's that You're funny today?
Speaker 1: The drive?
Speaker 2: I think it's so you're like, I'm a comedian. I love that for you and me over here is like so serious.
Speaker 1: Guys, today we are going to be chatting alignment. And the reason that this is the topic for this episode. Also, I'm going to be very transparent. We tried to record this episode yesterday, me and a Tia.
Speaker 2: We got so depressed. It was weird.
Speaker 1: I was in a really low mood and we started recording and it just like, I don't know, it wasn't good. We were talking about a different topic, but it was to announce the project, and I just said to A Tia. We got like thirteen minutes in and I was like, I hate this. I can't do this, Like we need to stop recording, and I actually called Melon because Mel was like on fire that day. She was like coming in and out of the podcast room with like these ideas and she's like and I want to do this and I want to do that, and I've got these ideas and I was so jealous and I was like, I felt like so creatively blocked. And we said to Mel, We're like, you know, we're doing an episode introducing the project, but we also want to give you know, a lot of a value. And she said, you know what she would want to listen to is she's like, Georgie, you need to tell them why you were so passionate about this course, how it has changed your life. And also she's like you are because Mel has known me since I quit my law job, and she's like, you are a completely different person. You have literally embodied alignment intuition and I've seen you like transform like before my eyes. And she's like, you just need to, you know, talk about it. You just need to be like very honest and talk about that journey and just tell them, you know, the changes they can mate, how they can get there, and that's what this episode is about.
Speaker 2: Tears like did we really need to say this?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: A tear we did.
Speaker 1: I love it. I will disclaim on that it's been like eight years since then. Yeah, so it's a decent amount of time that the transformation has happened over Yeah.
Speaker 2: That And that's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's not an instant, it's not a quick thing. And I do say that like in the project, I'm like, yes, your life will change in seven weeks, but this will be the starting point for your life to then continue to change and transform. Like I'm just giving you the tools, now you have to go and implement them consistently. Yeah. And that's actually something I've noticed. Even I go through seasons when I'm not implementing as much, and I I will notice such a difference with being stagnant and just not.
Speaker 2: Being in alignment.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think as well with the project, or at least for me, I didn't. I knew I felt so much better after the seven weeks, or when I did it was six weeks, six weeks, but I couldn't put my finger on exactly what changed till like a couple months after that was when I was like I became more like this, I did this, I did that. But you don't quite know how to identify it at the time, or some people can, but I didn't. Well, you know what that is, a tir is that's because alignment is so hard to put into words. Yeah, so we're gonna try. So, guys, if you're like and because I use these words when I'm talking to you guys about the cause, I use words like, you know, stepping into alignment, following your intuition, stepping into your most authentic self. And I feel like a lot of people, well they just they're like, what the fuck are you talking about because they haven't experienced either that or much of that, and or seeing someone who is in alignment.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I get that because that was me seven years ago. Okay, So and also guys, like I guess just to explain, So let's try and explain the feeling first a tear, and then I'll get into how I felt seven years ago compared to now.
Speaker 2: But like, alignment to.
Speaker 1: Me feels so flowy, so easy, but also like not the easy, like I haven't worked for it, like the easy, like I know I am worth it and I know I am deserving and I know this ease and flow is because I've you know, overcome challenges to get here. And I deserve to get to this place. And I just feel so certain of myself and so certain of like if anything was to happen, I would be okay, and like I would know what to do. I trust myself so much.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, like I'm gonna like start cry.
Speaker 1: But it's like I just remember like not feeling like that seven years ago, and I felt like that for like most of my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like I don't know, it's like this feeling of.
Speaker 1: Just you feel uncertain and you just feel like so lost. But then it also just feels like you don't know what's better, and it feels so normal to you, and you kind of you know there's something better out there, and you like want more for yourself, but you just feel like so stuck and it feels so hard and everything just feels like.
Speaker 2: A lot. And then like and I used to feel like that every single day.
Speaker 1: And also I just I did not I didn't feel comfortable to be myself. Yes, I just felt I felt so wrong. I felt like me as a person something was wrong with me, and I just like I didn't feel like good enough. I just felt like I'm like and it's not that I was like, oh, I'm a piece of shit or like anything like that. But I just thought, there's nothing special about me. There's I'm gonna live an ordinary life, and it's just I don't know, it just didn't feel like anything. But then it's like it didn't feel really bad, but it didn't feel really good, and it just kind of felt like I was sleepwalking a bit, and I was just like a bit numb to things. And it's just I guess the reason why I'm getting emotional is because that felt so normal, and if I, you know, didn't find these things and had this transformation, I would still be feeling like that. And I just feel like so many people are feeling like that, and it's like, you know, if we're getting to the craccident, like that is why I created the project, because I'm like, it's not that it's so simple. There is you know, a lot to that, but it's like it can just feel so much better. And when when you like step into alignment and you like find these tools, like you said, it's like these subtle changes and you can't even like pinpoint what has changed, because it's like maybe the external actually hasn't changed that much but you just you feel different. And I think it's also like just this like sense of peace of myself and my life, whereas before I just I don't know, I didn't feel that. Yeah, And I think it's also it's so weird to even say, but knowing that you're in the right place and not worrying about where you're going next yet, Yes, like having no stress or anxiety about the future because you just you know it's going to be okay whatever happens. Yeah, which is huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. So well, I went off on a then, and I.
Speaker 1: Think I the reason why I do get emotional is because, you know, the whole our new slogan and tea is like ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Yes, and it's kind of like I'm not special, Like there's nothing special about me. If you look at me seven years ago to me, to me now, it's like, holy shit, she's a whole different person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I get what you mean.
Speaker 1: And I think, like, I guess the reason why I get emotional is like anyone listening to this who felt who feels that like how I felt? Who feels like that now? It's like life can be so much better, and I just I get upset thinking of people who will just then continue to live their life like that. Yeah, and it's not that it's bad, no, because it's like my life was fine. Yeah, it was so fine, but then just how I feel now, it's just like next level. Holy shit, it can just feel like better than you could have imagined. That's the only way I can describe it. Yeah, all right, guys. So, like if I think about myself seven years ago, like I was kind of saying, like I just like life was fine. I was with Tim, I was doing my law degree, I had you know, a pretty good group of friends, pretty good support. But I just I felt like, I how do I articulate this? A thing I've noticed only recently is that I feel like when you're not in alignment, you're in a rush. And I know that's a very weird way to explain it, but it's like, if you're not in alignment and you're just constantly trying to work to your next goal all the time, and you're on a timeline and you're like, I need well this by this date, this, by this date, this, by this date, and you're just going and going and going. Yes, that's great, and you probably feel pretty good because you're achieving goals and hitting goals. But if you're constantly in a rush to get to the next goal, it means you're not happy where you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if you're happy where you are and you're in alignment and you know that, yes, I'm supposed to be here right now. I don't know how long I'm supposed to be in this position. There's something that I have to learn, and then the next thing will come when it's supposed to come. There's no reason for me to rush to get there. Yeah, And you're just you're not worried. You're not worried at all.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 1: You'll come when it's time, if it's ten years, if it's one year, if it's six months. But there's no rush to leave where you are. That's a really insightful Yeah, like explanation. I love that.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: So if I think about me, you know, seven years ago, like the before Georgian, you had this like transformation, It's yeah, I was, you know, living on a home with Tim, going out a lot with my friends, doing my law job, and like I said, like I felt that way but it's like life was fine, Like it's not like anything super bad was happening. But yeah, like you're becoming a lawyer. That's incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like yeah, and it was, and I felt, you know, pretty good.
Speaker 1: But it's like, I just remember, the internal is different.
Speaker 2: So the internal.
Speaker 1: Staff was I had a lot of disordered eating issues, so I was constantly trying to just be smaller.
Speaker 2: Just didn't matter.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to be smaller. I wanted to be skinner. I wanted to be you know, fitter. I just I wanted to be not what I was. And so I was dealing with a lot of these like and to the outside, I think it would have looked, you know, like because I was, you know, losing weight and I'd get like congratulations and like this positive feedback. So on the outside it probably looked like, you know, life was good and blah blah blah. But it's like on the internal, it wasn't. It like really wasn't. And I had a really bad minute like in a Mean Girl, which was the you know, the reason why I was chasing this like external happiness of once I'm skinner, I'll be happier, and I have to be it's almost like this sense of like perfectionism, like I just needed to be perfect and then my life would be perfect. So I had to get the perfect body and then my life would be perfect. So on the external it looked fine. It looks like, oh, she's just gone a gym, She's like living her life, and like I just go to gym now, like almost not similar because I was being a bit crazy back then. But it's like my internal world was really fucking dark and really like not good. The things I used to say to myself and that sort of side of things just like really not good. And I was just suffering in silence a lot, and I just thought that was normal. I thought, you know, having those thoughts about yourself was normal, and it was just, you know, normal to always want to be better and to always want to be different.
Speaker 2: And I also just remember I just had no.
Speaker 1: Sense of I was always looking to other people for things. So and I know you felt this way to a tear of like I would I would be that person who like poled all my friends and be like should I do this? I just had no trust in myself and even to the point of, like I remember, like for an outfit on the weekend, I would like scroll for hours on Instagram, find the perfect photo of like some girl who looked like she had the best life, and like copy her outfit.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know exactly what you mean, and like to think of doing that.
Speaker 1: Now, I wouldn't dream of that because I just pick what I like, Yes, Whereas before it's like, I, you know, I know exactly what I used to do that. I would look to other people for inspiration, to other people for what should I wear?
Speaker 2: What should I do?
Speaker 1: I just had no internal compass, and I just had no trust in myself, Like I would never dream of just going to the store and just like picking something because without sending your friends photos asking them what they're yes, and just because I liked it and because it felt good to me.
Speaker 2: It was like it's like I thought that was.
Speaker 1: Normal, but now being the way I I'm like, that's fucked up. You know what tell us is so sad.
Speaker 2: I feel like that.
Speaker 1: Is normal, but it's not. Okay, yeah, okay, Like a lot of people might be a lot of this thinking, yeah, I do that, that's normal. Yeah, So like I and I'm sure I could probably find it in my phone notes, but I would yeah, like exactly what you said. Poll people on what do you think of this outfit, this outfit or this appit or this hairstyle or this hairstyle, and I'd send like people and I would tell Tally the results and that would be my decision. But I wouldn't get a vote. Yeah, And like, I know people probably don't do it to that.
Speaker 2: Extent, but pretty extremity. I was like myself.
Speaker 1: But like, I think a lot of people will go to the store and they might send their friends a few pictures in the change room. I don't think there's anything too wrong with that, but they might be leaning towards, say a pink dress, and one of their friends is like, oh my god, you look stunning in the black, and then they're like, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Just get the black then.
Speaker 1: But it's like, if you felt better in the pink dress, you should be getting the pink dress. And it's funny because I do this now where I'll pull tim about things and you'll often say always the opposite and not do the opposite, and I'll be like, nah, fuck that, I look way better than this.
Speaker 2: And I just don't give a fuck what he said. Also, like I.
Speaker 1: Want to know exactly like you just want other people, but then I like trust myself and I just and then also like that's honestly the reason why I did a whole degree that I'm now not using.
Speaker 2: Just fucking had to pay hex on.
Speaker 1: Relate and really because it was like, if I become a lawyer, which is, you know, a prestigious job, I will first full make my parents proud. Imagine saying that in a conversation, Like I this is something that went through my mind of I could tell people I was a lawyer, and that's like, I think that's also normal in itself, but also I'm thinking of that and I'm like, that's fucked, and I just think how I feel now with I'm like and for instance, like even bringing out this course was a huge not challenge, but it was a huge kind of step for me because for a long time I was kind of embarrassed talking and telling people that I manifested things because it was so taboo back then. Yeah, like I remember kind of wanting to have the conversation you know, with my friends or Tim or my mom and dad and talking about these concepts, but just feeling like I, you know, like we were girl, I was that we were girl. I was that weird girl, and it like takes me back to high school, when like I wasn't cool enough, you know. And it's like, and that's another thing. In high school. I just remember I would do anything to be liked. I would do anything to like, not even be liked, but just be like normal, just be fit in, fit in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's like I just wouldn't couldn't even te tell you what. And I think this is normal for a teenager, but it's absolutely I couldn't tell you what I liked or even what felt authentically me. But that still was happening in you know, my early twenties, which I think is also normal.
Speaker 2: So normal, so normal.
Speaker 1: But like I do have friends who are now in their early thirties who was in the same boat, which is why you don't want to be, yeah, who were kind of doing the same things as they were when they were in their early twenties, like maybe a little bit different, but they're still you can tell they are still stuck in this place where they don't they don't trust their intuition, they don't have them, you know, they haven't strengthened their internal compass because all these things we're talking about, like intuition alignment.
Speaker 2: It's not it is.
Speaker 1: I feel like some people just like have it and I do, and I'm like jealous of those people. But for me, it is something I've had to learn and strengthen over time, and I'm really excited to contine you you know, strengthening it and continue being an alignment. But yeah, so going back seven years ago, like I said, life is fine, and I was like, you know, doing my law job and doing this and that. As soon as I kind of made that big step of quitting my law job and then really being in this place of like, fuck, I need to, you know, make things happen for myself in my own way because I've just taken this big jump and that was really the catalyst of me in my self development journey, me in you know, starting to use these tools, if that makes sense. So then let's kind of was that Did that kind of paint a good picture for you a tier of like how I felt seven years ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I find it so interesting that the only word you used to describe it was fine.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if you noticed that, did I just did? They keep saying fine?
Speaker 3: Fine?
Speaker 2: I was fine? It was fine.
Speaker 1: No, like like it wasn't bad, but it was so good. And that's the thing is, it wasn't that like like you were just fine sort of going yeah. Well, I do use the term often in like copy of like it kind of felt like a sleepwalking a bit, like just kind of going through the motions. Yes, there wasn't any like enjoyment. Those that's things I did enjoy myself. And life was like and I used to have some really great days and like that sort of thing. But I guess, having hindsight now looking back, I was like, compared to now, I yeah, it was fine.
Speaker 2: That's really interesting. Yeah, so fast forward to now.
Speaker 1: And like I said, even when I talk, you know about the project, and you know, we have a lot of like like I remember my real for the launch of Last of the Last project this time last year at TIA, I was like, you know, like let me help you manifest. And then I had photos of you know, like me and Tim we bought three houses together. Me and Tia just have this funny joke because obviously the market is so different and we'll get into that, but you know, we bought three houses, you know, attracting soul aligned friendship. So a big difference seven years ago is I probably had like twenty friends.
Speaker 2: Lots I had. I had a lot of.
Speaker 1: Friends and know exactly a lot of people, and like now I probably have maybe four. I was like, I think I have three or four and they're like, you know, best girlfriends, and every time I see them, they like.
Speaker 2: Fill me up and it feels so good. And I also like to be.
Speaker 1: Completely honest, I have a very different relationship with Tim. So me and Tim's relationship seven years ago was.
Speaker 2: Very surface level.
Speaker 1: What I mean, I love were you married, we were engaged, and you're saying it was no, I'm not joking, so like in the way of like I loved him so much and he was my support person. But for instance, I hadn't shared with him these feelings I was feeling. I hadn't been vulnerable. He didn't know my deekest, deepest, darkest secrets like I was just I was a bit of a shell of a human to be completely honest, like no one knew I would just I had such an internal world that I would never show to the external world because I was afraid of what they would think. And you didn't have like a safe space, Yeah, I didn't feel safe. And so now like, for instance, like Tim literally knows like my deepest, darkest thoughts and you know, he's still around, and I know I can go to Tim, like I think I've said this to you a tia, Like I went to Tim once and I was like, I'm really progressing in a self development way, and I feel like you're falling behind if and if you don't like continue with me, like I don't see this relationship working out like that is a fucking direct conversation, so direct, and instead of just leaving it and getting you know, ten years down the track and then like I need a divorce, Like I just my relationship with him is so different and it was so beautiful that even in my self development, like you know, growth, that it grew as well rather than I feel like maybe other people sometimes the relationship you know stops or ends or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: But just strengthening our relationship has been you know, such a difference in that way. And then so I think also like a big difference is just and I just I feel like I'm gonna like piss people off when I say this, but.
Speaker 2: It's just like the easiness of abundance. Yes, that's just looking at me.
Speaker 1: But like for instance, seven years ago, you know, I was living out of home, so we were having to you know, completely pay.
Speaker 2: Our own way.
Speaker 1: And I just like, if we're talking money, it's like it felt like I could just never get ahead. It felt like there was always bills that it always felt like there.
Speaker 2: Was only just enough.
Speaker 1: I could never yet, like I said, I could never get ahead compared to when I started living in alignment. And this is kind of what I'm trying to say, is when you fix the internal stuff and you start there and you really like And this is why week two is like quite bleak in the project and people get quite down, is because I'm not just telling you a manifesting formula that is like.
Speaker 2: Pretty and high vibe and just whoo.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, we have to do the work, and we have to do the shadow work, and we really have to change your inner story. We have to get through your limiting beliefs, and we have to do that because when your inner world changes, your outer world changes. Yes, And so what I had to what I really is when I was doing that, and I was really working on the shadow work and working on the internal stuff. The buy product of that was this feeling of ease with abundance. It felt easy to save for our first house. It felt easy to buy a holiday house. And it's like, even if I wanted something that was like, you know, quite out of this world or even felt uncomfortable to me, it would feel easy to I almost need to find a different word for it. But it's like, yeah, it kind of like I guess, like not stress, which is easy, but.
Speaker 2: You guys know my struggle articulating myself.
Speaker 1: But basically, like, for example, when I wanted my you know, Porsche mccn s with fucking tan interior very specific, which is like, you know, a car that's over one hundred grand, I was not in a position where I could afford that. I like, yeah, financially I was not. So it's not like, oh, it's just easy, I can, you know, do these things. But then when I was like, no, I'm going to manifest this, the steps to then get there and how it then unfolded felt easy. Yes, So it's not so much like like it was easy in the sense that you could spend whatever money you wanted when you were saving for your first house, you still had to consciously save and put money as soone hundred percent, but it didn't feel difficult or that you were missing out on things because you were saving up for the house. And that's what alignment feels like. Yeah, so you still have to do the work. You still have to take action, and I call it aligned action because if you're taking action and you haven't done these previous steps.
Speaker 2: You're not going to get there. I'm sorry. Like, and that's another thing.
Speaker 1: A lots of people will be like, oh, well I tried. You know, I tried to manifest a couple of times, and it just doesn't work girlfriends, because you haven't done the inner work. And I guarantee you you're just doing it the wrong way. It's like snakes and ladders, yes, and get stuck. And yeah that's and that's the thing too. It is a journey where I'm still now dealing with limiting beliefs. I Like I said, I do the project every single time and learn different things about myself and unturned different you know, stuff that I've got to deal with to then, you know, get to where I want to be. And so it's not that I'm like, oh, it's just so easy, you know, with abundance and money and whatnot, because it's not like that bit looking back, Like I said, when I wanted that car, I was not in a financial position.
Speaker 2: To buy that car. But once I set my mind.
Speaker 1: On it and you know, did the you know, previous steps and really looked at my limiting beliefs and whatnot, then how I took action and I did. I had to take action. I had to work to get there. That felt easy. And so when you and that's another thing I talk about in the project is when you do you have a really exciting goal or something you're working towards, even though you do have to take action and you do have to you know, make steps, it does feel easy and flowy, and it feels like it does feel like a stretch and you will be out of your comfort zone. But it's like it feels different compared to how I used to feel when trying to achieve a goal. Yeah, I feel like it's almost or at least what happened for me. The difference between before project and after project, yeah, is that my goals were kind of what I thought they had to be, not what I truly wanted.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they.
Speaker 1: Were also limited to an extent because I thought that I couldn't get bigger or better, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Like my goal might have been, I'm going to get a degree, I'm going to get a full time job, and that's where it stops. Yeah, and my full time job is going to pay me a lot of money. I'm going to get a good four week of holiday a year and I'm not going to stress nice and that's going to be my life and it's going to be fine and it's going to be fine.
Speaker 2: And like it's just that's not it, but I think so bits sorry continue.
Speaker 1: So that was like it beforehand, and then I did the project and I was like, wow, like I can. I can literally get whatever I want. Anyone in any position in the world. Most of them have started either worse off than I did or where I am now, So why am I thinking that I can't do it? Kind of thing? And it also when I shifted my goals from what I thought I needed to want slash what I was told I needed to go for to what is actually right for me. When I work towards the goal, even though it's work and even though it's like I'm spending maybe even more hours on that than I did previously for the other goals. It feels it lights me up, so it doesn't feel difficult. I'm working hard and it isn't easy. But afterwards, instead of feeling drained, I might feel tired, but I am excited. I am I enjoyed what I did, and I think, see, that's a beautiful thing. A tire because a big thing I want to say is, even though my example is you know, quitting the corporate job, starting naked harvest, like it's you know that story a lot, and that's me in alignment, in alignment for you is going to look so different because for example, a Tier someone at the moment might be they might have a small business. They might be like slogging away and that business is not actually in alignment, and they might do the project and then their alignment looks like getting a corporate job and you know roue.
Speaker 2: Having the routine.
Speaker 1: And I guess, like what I'm trying to say is your alignment is going to look so different to everyone, but the feeling is the same because for example, our goals are Tier are so different. Who we want to be in life, what we want in life is so different. But the feeling, and we've had discussions about this off the mic is the exact same. Yeah, there's just no doubt. Yeah, and it's just such a good thing.
Speaker 2: I know, no bit it's like and you don't know until you.
Speaker 1: Feel it, because I didn't. I don't think I truly felt it till recently. But it is like even when so good a Tear you were explaining to me who you were just even a year ago to who you are now, and because I've only known you, how like the last couple of months, I've only known you, and like when you explain that person, I literally said to you, what are you talking about? Like who you show up as?
Speaker 2: And who?
Speaker 1: Like your presence? Like the reason why A Tear got this job? She everyone else was way more qualified than you were Tear. Everyone else had a better resume, was way more qualified.
Speaker 2: Bitter Tear walked in the room and I like felt her presence.
Speaker 1: Literally you left, and all the girls out there when fuck I like her.
Speaker 2: And you just walk past them.
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So when you explain that you know, even a year ago, used to poll people and used to not trust yourself and all these different things I'm like, what do you mean.
Speaker 2: A year ago?
Speaker 1: Me? A year ago wouldn't have even applied for this job. And also I talk to myself out of it and the fact that you're like I straightway just got you on the mics and you're like you you know, you're in so many episodes and you're just like, I feel like you've completely stepped into yourself. But that's all I know of you because I haven't seen you preeously. So isn't it funny that it's like it's so different but it's still you? Yes, And it's weird to look back on, and like I think a lot of people who would have done the project would probably feel the same way. Look at who you were before and you kind of don't even remember who it was or what they did, and like you'll just have weird like flashes back like oh my gosh, I used to bowl people. I think it's like it just feels very yeah foreign, yeah, and I and so going back because I was going to say something before. So a good example because a lot of people, I feel like might be listening to this episode and being like, you know, with the Linemen, it's like, oh, so you you know, completely changed. You know your goal, and it's because you know you then got these things that you could achieve the goal. And so something A great example of this, which I feel like, I don't know if a lot of people resonate or not, but a very basic example of this is previously, like I said, I had a lot of is like body image issues and also disordered eating and like quite like author authoraxic, where it's like I wouldn't let anything.
Speaker 2: That was like unnatural in my food.
Speaker 1: I like had to eat natural and I had to like no find Yeah, like I was a bit pedantic, which is weird because.
Speaker 2: Now you're like you fucking eat anything. Yeah, give me all the vanilla in my coffee.
Speaker 1: No, like I was caramel please lives in my prouta cup. But yeah, anyway, So I had a lot of issues and it felt and so like I did get to a point where or even I thought, you know, I you know, my goal body or like my goal aesthetic or whatever whatever. Yeah, but it felt so fucking hard and it felt like I could never maintain that body.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 1: I would then put on five killers and I would lose it, and then I would do this and then like I lose it again. Yeah, And then so that was me, you know, me seven years ago. Like it felt really hard and I could achieve it, but I could never maintain it. So that's like a goal. So then skip forward probably like you know, close to three or four years after that, when I was doing a lot of these self development things and I'm still really into like my fitness and health, and I found like I felt guided, and I found like I got led to things like intuitive eating and like certain books and certain resources. I then kind of got to this point.
Speaker 2: Where I was, you know, eating whatever I wanted.
Speaker 1: I was also you know, still conscious of what I was eating, but I was eating whatever I wanted. I was working out how I wanted in the way I wanted. I wasn't doing any cardio. I was just doing strength training, and like I looked better then, Like if we're talking aesthetics, I you know, not so much. I looked better, but it's like I felt better. I felt so healthy, and I felt so good in my body, and it felt so easy, do you know what I mean, Like it wasn't a chore to do, It wasn't a chore.
Speaker 2: It felt so easy.
Speaker 1: And went restricting yourself and I wasn't restricting myself and I could still go out with friends and I still had burger Is on the weekend, and I was like, you know, and it's like I had got to this set point.
Speaker 2: And I guess that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm explaining of. When you're in alignment and not so you can literally still have the same goal, but if you're out of alignment and you're trying to achieve this goal, it feels fucking hard. And even if you achieve that goal, it feels like you will not be able to hold onto it. Yeah, whereas you've achieved it tick and it's never coming back again, yeah, or it feels like and that's often I feel like when you've got goals in regards to money, you will maybe achieve that, but it will feel like, oh no, bit a bill's coming, or like oh no tax.
Speaker 2: Time, or yeah it feels too good to be true. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But when you achieve this goal, when you're in alignment and you do it this way, and like the formula formula teacher in the project, it feels so easy and it feels like this is me.
Speaker 3: Forever, yeah, like this is mine now, thanks, Yeah, And so like I hate kind of using that goal because it's like, you know, like I I don't know if.
Speaker 1: That's like the right way to portray it, but it's like that's a real life example of me of it feeling really difficult compared to in alignment and.
Speaker 2: It's the same goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so interesting, and so like with the project, I know you said a tear you did week one and your goals completely changed completely, and I feel like so many people do that, but yeah, I feel like it's almost better to go in without a goal, yes and everything, because a lot of people they will come into my DMS and be like, oh, but I don't actually know what I want to manifact, I don't actually know where I want to go. I just know I'm not in the right place, and I just yeah, they feel the feeling that I just explained before, and I'm like, Babe, that is the best place to be in because it's honestly less work to go for out knowing what you want to do to figuring it out than it is to change your entire life plan from what you thought, which just wanted to be I did, Yeah, and then then get into the place of not knowing and then figure.
Speaker 2: Out where you're going yeah.
Speaker 1: But in saying that, Atia, that's also what I'm trying to express is you could also do the project and have the same goal but achieve it in such an ease.
Speaker 2: And flow way.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, when you're in alignment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you might realize it's not for you, exactly, Like I think some people as well, though, they come in with the goal and because they've already done, they're very clear in themselves and their intuition comes to them a bit more naturally. That's their actual goal. If that makes sense.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Like, some people will come into the project like me and change in week one. Some people will come in and not know what they want. They just know that they're ready for the next thing.
Speaker 2: But some people will.
Speaker 1: Come in with a goal and that goal is actually true to them and rite for them because they had been a bit more intuitive from before they enrolled. Yes, correct, Yeah, one hundred and there's like a variety of yeah, And I feel like like, yeah, one hundred percent. There would be people who are listening to this, So there would be people who listening to us who felt like I felt seven years ago, which is like I feel like probably like extremely out of alignment and just maybe not having that internal compass, that internal intuition, which again that was me, so don't feel like, you know, scared or whatnot. But then there would be people who maybe have felt glimpses of alignment, yes, and glimpses of intuition, but then would go through periods of definitely not feeling it and almost struggle to know how to get back into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you agree back? Yeah? Absolutely, And I like just how to get.
Speaker 1: Past it yeah or keep it? Yeah, because that's like, oh, this is exciting. That's like because if you aren't consistently in alignment, which which I will kind of say, I've gotten to a point where I just feel like I'm very consistently in alignment, and if I'm feeling off or whatnot, I have my tools and I know how to get in alignment. But I feel like there would be people who then get like pushed out of alignment or whatever, thrown out of alignment and really into that like that self sabotaging sort of they don't know how to get back there, which is a deep rooted like I'm not good enough for alignment. Yeah, Yeah, which obviously we'll get into in a different episode.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll get a psychologist.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, well, let's kind of chat about a tear. What's different ways that you feel like you if you're feeling a bit off, how to get in alignment, how to kind of strengthen that alignment, how to get you know, from Georgie seven years ago to Georgie now, or yours would be yours.
Speaker 2: Tear last year to a tea now. Yeah, Like, yeah, do you have any practices you do asking for signs? I did that last week? Oh my god, Yeah, do you want to tell them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go on tell the story. So yeah, on Tuesday, I started just having like a few bits of doubt comeing to my mind about a big goal I have. And I have never felt that way before about that specific goal. And that was always the one thing for me where I was like, that's what I'm doing, That's what I'm meant to do.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt. Yeah, And then the doubt started coming in. I'm like, maybe maybe that's not it. Maybe I'm supposed to do this thing or this thing or this thing. And I'm like, hang on a second, let me calm down and not start panicking. And I asked the universe for a sign, and it was so funny because I was driving and I was like, show me a double rainbow. If this, like, if this is meant to be my big life goal and this is where I end up, it doesn't matter how far away it is, show me a double rainbow. And then I said to myself, I'm like, no, a double rainbow is too common.
Speaker 2: I need to triple rainbow even Yeah, okay, so fucking random.
Speaker 1: I not even five minutes later, I saw three rainbows, like there was one double rainbow and then an extra rainbow like a meter behind. Well, isn't no, You said to me in the voice that it was like you saw the double rainbow and they.
Speaker 2: Had missed your turn off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then the turn off you saw the third one. Yeah, so it's like you were meant to miss that turn off. I was meant to miss that turn off to see the third rainbow. And then I just like did a roundabout came back. But like I started freaking out because I saw the double rainbow. Like it's been like two minutes. Yeah, but it was such a good feeling and that just like settled me. I'm like, okay, all right, maybe there's a few things along the way that would that might not seem like it's gonna get me there, but that's where I'm going and I can have like security in that and that's such a big thing for me. And then also a tear voiced me that because she was so excited and her voicey, the time code was one one one.
Speaker 2: Isn't that funny? But that's what I mean. Guys, like when.
Speaker 1: You know how to tap into your intuition, when you know how to like use.
Speaker 4: These principles and these things, and like I hate that people think manifesting is like we woo and it's like this thing that's like, you know, like magical, and it is magical, like what you just said, Like I got goosebumps when you told me.
Speaker 1: And then I saw the like the time code stamp. But it's like a tear literally did the.
Speaker 2: Course last year.
Speaker 1: Her life has changed, She's changed as a person, you know, she's this whole new person. But also you literally tapped into intuition and got an answer two minutes later. I know that what's insane? Like I was like, show it to me in the next week, I.
Speaker 2: Know, But that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like when you're in alignment and when you know how to tap been to your intuition, it just came.
Speaker 2: It just feels fucking easy. Yeah, like you would have been like, fuck, that's too easy. Yes, literally, I'm like, didn't it? That's home? But then that is like, yeah, that's really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably My big one is just signed or if I get really really in a rut, I need to either journal myself out of it or I say meditate. But for me, meditating is kind of just putting my music in and dancing around the house when no one's home. M that really helps me get up into a high vibe and shift back into the right place.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, mine's almost similar the way of like when I do a workout and it's like moving the energy around, I can completely change my mood. Yeah. And I think also, I think a big thing for me is like when I'm not feeling in alignment and when I'm feeling quite low, kind of like I was feeling yesterday. Yeah, I was a bit weird yesterday was my t was like, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: In Venice? The episode we tried to record, it is not a.
Speaker 1: Good idea now looking back, but when I'm feeling like that, I don't know, I have this sense of like it's fine, I'm allowed to feel like this, and I'm like allowed to just feel the feelings. Yeah, and like feel my emotions. Was Previously, if I was feeling like really off and really low, I would.
Speaker 2: Be like quite not like freaked out about it, but I would like make it mean so many things.
Speaker 1: Whereas now when I'm feeling feelings, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like it's all good.
Speaker 1: I'm allowed to feel feelings, and I don't push them down and I don't try and you know, do things to make myself feel better, Like I don't try and go online shopping or go drinking with a friend. Like I can literally just like sit in my feelings and be like I just need to feel this, I need to process this. And I also know tomorrow when I go to gym, I'll move my energy round it and like I'll feel better. Yeah, And that's literally what I did this morning, and like this morning me going I feel a bit out of an alignment and like this is a really important, you know episode where I want to talk to my community.
Speaker 2: Is I literally took, you.
Speaker 1: Know, ten minutes out of my morning it was more like half now and I, you know, got my normal coffee, but instead of like jumping straight to my car and like zooming to work, I went and sat and I brought my journle and I literally just wrote a couple of things down and I just like gave myself the time and energy. And it's like it's such a simple practice, but it's like, I don't know, when you just like you just have a completely different outlook and perspective. Yeah, I think that's a huge thing, as well as just learning that it's okay to feel that way and just process it. Yeah, don't try and rush out of it or think something's wrong with you because you're feeling that way, because everybody feels that way and it's human and we're humans, So just sit in it and work through it or let it pass. Kind of.
Speaker 2: I think if.
Speaker 1: You're feeling these feelings, and if you're you know how I expoke to you at the start of the episode when I got a bit emotional, if you're feeling those feelings, it's like, I think that's a very exciting place to be because I think there's a lot of people who would feel like that, but they would have no awareness. Yes, And I think if you can even be aware that maybe you are in a place that it's like it's fine, but it's not. You know what I'm talking about, how I feel now where it's like overflow, abundance, ease, you know, flow, Like just like I feel so soul aligned and so like I'm meant to be here.
Speaker 2: I'm meant to be exactly.
Speaker 1: Where I currently am, and I'm meant to you know, have this community, and I'm meant to be serving women and empowering women. And I just feel so like, yeah, like I'm meant to be here so on purpose. Like if you're feeling how I was feeling, like it's really exciting because you're aware and that is the first step to make a change. And maybe it's not that you do the project because again, like I said, I don't want you to just think this episode's about like do the project, but it's like being aware and going, how am I going to make a change? How am I going to.
Speaker 2: Take the next step?
Speaker 1: Because if you don't change, that's also a choice. Yes, And I think for me, what I ask myself is what is it going to to cost me to make a change, And where am I going to end up if I don't, or I think a good way of explaining this was when I decided to like convert my engineering major to a minor, I said to myself, why did I pick it in the first place? Was it because I wanted to do it? Not quite? And what is staying in the degree going to? Like how is that going to cost me? And basically I looked at that as that costing me working in a job that I will love for six months a year. Even so, that was not worth it to me to finish that. I said, I'd much rather step into a job I know I love in marketing, And that is aligned because what's the point in finishing this degree and then ending up going into a marketing job or going into a like if I'm going to end up there anyway, might as well go now kind of thing, or like this is such a I haven't explained it properly.
Speaker 2: No, I get what you mean.
Speaker 1: It's similar to like because people ask me, like, when making the choice of quitting your law job, like, what was the reason? And I said, I thought about, like, what is the consequence of not doing this? And it was the what if? And for me that weighed more than this, you know, scariness of making this snaps next step and that is like that looking back now was like my intuition being like you just need to make this step. Yeah, And it's just even the delay, like if you know you're going to do it anyway, Yeah, why would you delay it by two or three years?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it.
Speaker 1: Is for me. It's like, if I know I'm going to go into a marketing job, why am I waiting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: Don't stop yourself, just go now, got ahead start? Yeah, yeah, but yeah, I think if you're listening to this episode and you're like, yeah, I am maybe a bit sack like stagnant, I am maybe a bit stark, And I just feel like, you know, and it will for me. It just felt like I didn't know life would end up how it would like. It's like I had no visions, I had no big dreams. I couldn't even imagine of me now. I didn't see that person, but I just had that like niggling feeling of like I just think life can feel a bit better. I just feel like I can be a bit more at peace, I can be a bit more happier, and I followed that rather than ignoring it. And I think I did ignore it for a lot of years. But when I finally listened and I just it was like very small. It was that very small feeling, and I followed.
Speaker 2: It step by step.
Speaker 1: And it's like I said, like, there were a couple of big steps.
Speaker 2: But there were just like a lot of small steps.
Speaker 1: And when I kind of just like made those small steps. Now looking back, you know, hindsighted is a beautiful thing, but it's like, now looking back, I realized all those small steps are actually the big ones, and I just had to take it a little bit. And it was just that glimpse of me being aware and being like, actually I can do better, I do deserve better. I am going to, yeah, like follow this feeling. And that's what I'm saying. If you're feeling like how I felt, it's like that's a fucking amazing place to be because you're literally done the first step of being aware, and it's just now, can you follow those little feelings? Can you start trusting yourself a little bit, start listening to that like in a person, start giving yourself just that tiny bit more love and just looking at things a bit broader. All right, guys, we've chatted your ears off a tears just told me it's like fifty close to an hour and so for an hour and we cannot chat anymore. I don't want to take up any more of your time if this resonated with you, and like I said, if you're like, I just want to explore this a bit more, even if you don't want to do the pro. Next week's episode is going to really be exciting because I get into what actually is manifesting, and I literally tell you the exact steps that I do when I want to manifest, when I want to get into an alignment, when I want to follow my intuition. I give you all that in next week's episodes, so make sure you check that out. And then also, guys, if you are thinking about joining the project, come join our wait lists and also put fourth of July seven am in your calendars. Like I said, one and only life around this year. I'm so excited and I just I just know the right people are going to find it. I'm just I'm not worried.
Speaker 2: I just know the right people are going to find it.
Speaker 1: It's going to be amazing, and I'm just I'm really excited and I'm just yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to be in the Facebook group. I know.
Speaker 1: It's a fucking wild ride. Anyway, guys, love you so much. I will chat you in Friday's app for another.
Speaker 2: Georgie's Hot h Bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Concer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple Podcasts would be great.