Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I didn't like it.
Speaker 3: I fell asleeping part.
Speaker 1: That's a urban myth.
Speaker 4: Who are the losers that are going on reviewing a tree on Google?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three got.
Speaker 4: Out already on Wednesday. Good morning, it's to Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Patsy, morning mate, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good? Do you know what? Super? Excited?
Speaker 5: I bet you are?
Speaker 4: Not? Only is footing back today? Got my tickets shout out level two. I'll see you there. Have you seen what's in the studio, Patsy?
Speaker 3: I thought that was your makeup case.
Speaker 4: This is the Premiership Cup. Wow, the actual D's Premiership Cup.
Speaker 2: The cup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drove in with it this morning. How did you get to have it.
Speaker 3: In your possession?
Speaker 4: I picked it up yesterday in a Macca's car park from Gary pert the chairman of the D's. It was like a drug deal but with silverware. All right, I'm very middle aged drug deal with all lovely silverware. It's been cleaned for you, Christian as well. Pertry said, So yes, we're all. We're all. I guess Premiership cuts and major sporting trophies are exchanged. I literally pulled up my car next to his, opened the boot. Gary opened his and we both got out and shook hands and then got the He just got it out and it is so shiny and beautiful. I was so nervous driving away this. Over the last couple of months of the D's wanted, it's actually brought so many people, so much happiness, you know, proper fans, not just some ones that got a couple of years ago like me. We've actually gone through three three and a half years of waiting. For a three and a half years I had to go through waiting for a flag, and then I finally get one. He was saying, Now, his neighbors they've got two little boys and they're under ten, eight and ten. They're mega D's fans. So on Christmas Eve, Gary took it round to the mum and dad knocked on their door about ten o'clock. It's just had an idea after a couple of beers and he said, hey, the boys. The boys sleep upstairs and are like, yeah, why don't you take this and fill it up with all their presents? Oh wow, put it by the tree, and so when they wake up, this is what they see. And he said the About two days later they sent the video of what that actually looked like on that Imagine if you were a mega DS fan and you wake up on Christmas Day, you go down running downstairs, excited to get your presents. Anyway, it's the great s day of the year when you're a kid. And then under your tree is your club, the D's the cup, the Premiership Cup with your presence in it. That's an amazing memory. Boys burst into tears. Oh that is the greatest day of their life, isn't it. It's actually I said, you've ruined Christmas for those parents. So where'd you go from there? I tell you where downhill? Oh? They win it again this year? Right, where's the cup? Yes, center, where's the cup?
Speaker 5: Or what I have to give it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So yeah, we are super excited. Footies back today. I'm going to see the D's versus the Doggies. I hope it's as great as the Grand Final and a similar result, but we won't see. It's a brand new year. But yeah, on today's show for us, we have our own Grand Final. It is time to actually make a big decision. You'll be helping us out in footy Oak. Of the last two weeks we've been asking you to pick a song, any song you want, put your lyrics about your club to it, and we've had so many great entries, some that are shabby. It's never been a singing competition, but they are amazing. So we have the top four of the ladder. You're gonna help pick the winner during the show today. We're gonna have kind of two prelims that are Grand Final at eight o'clock, Big show today.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: So genuinely we have got the Premiership Cup in the studio. I did get it yesterday. I was genuinely patsy when I drove it home, so nervous. Even if some rear ends me goes into the back, that's a real problem if this thing gets dinged. It came in with this enormous you have to come in a minute patsage on the outbreak. You'll see this ridiculous flight case. It came in. It was sort of thing that a traveling circus might have. And then when I got it in the house, my wife, you know, was like, do I need to ring the insurance company. Are we covered for? This is a forward thinker, is I don't now presume that the clubs have their own insurance? Would I be covered under that? And I was thinking, actually I don't. I don't know. Just so anyone, I kept it in the bedroom.
Speaker 5: All night, nursing it in your bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the German shepherd dog guarding it as well. And then always I would.
Speaker 3: What, Well, you're a diehard fan.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't you what spoon it?
Speaker 3: Of course you would, you love you.
Speaker 4: It's a threesome with my beloved one.
Speaker 5: You didn't say threesome.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm kicking her out of the bed from a metallic cup.
Speaker 6: Di'd you be cuddling it?
Speaker 4: It's a bit strange. Don't go in there and see it. Dad's like that. He's spooning the Premiership Cup right now. It's a dee fact. It's been a long journey for you, dad, three and a half years waiting waiting for this moment. Just just let him have a couple of minutes in there with the cup that was just on the floor in the bedroom. AnyWho. All right, let's get into the eight this week. The eight Z is we're trying to do the eight z of movie villains. Some of you yesterday were even kind enough to grace us, not with just a movie villain name, but an impression as well, and I hope that continues this morning.
Speaker 7: I'm Clerville, I washer first, Freddy Krueger, Welcome.
Speaker 8: To my nightmare.
Speaker 4: Hans Gruber, mclan this is all spot.
Speaker 5: This was a call in my line.
Speaker 4: Called it it better.
Speaker 9: I am gravely christ'sor morialgy.
Speaker 1: You have less frontal development speak scar A Gilbert Vasa, car Li fucking.
Speaker 10: Took Away.
Speaker 1: I'll get you my pretty little dog.
Speaker 2: Wow, I get you mine pretty and your little dog.
Speaker 4: Pertually doing the wicked witch was more terrifying. Poor Chris the word we love God and order as well when you get on the wrong side of that. All right, so Rio at the whiteboard. What do we have wide open? Now? On our ats?
Speaker 11: There's still a lot wide open Christian that beggars can't be choosed. At this point, I think you've got a movie villain.
Speaker 5: Just call in.
Speaker 1: Look, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We need a movie villain's name this morning to try and go through the alphabet filling it with your movie villains. Bonus prizes if you will do an impression. Remember this is not an impression competition. Nine four one one O four three. Get your villain on, get your impression on. All right, let's go to the lines. Have we got here? Nick? Good morning, Nick? Morning morning, nicky boy. You're having a good week so far?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, busy and you know, getting ready for the Star Wars Club for next month.
Speaker 4: Oh a nice plug. And what is the Star Wars Club? Nick? What do you do? What do you run?
Speaker 12: Well, let's the Star Wars Club. We just start walking. It's it's where we all stars fans get together and we talk about Star Wars. I mean, you know what's coming up, like the Kenobi series coming at the end of May. And and also we actually have dealers and an auction as well, and we sell stuff and here we meet other stars fans and pretty intry. Actually it's in Chaston.
Speaker 4: Nine of April, Chadston. What about is it in Chadstone food Court?
Speaker 12: Not the shopping center, but further down.
Speaker 4: I'll come out right, just go through the back of Broader. Uh the nerds out the back. Uh that Obie series you're talking about. I'm actually going forward to seeing that. But no Darth Mare No, there's Darth made actually all right, so don't feel very welcome, though I've never been shut down. I was open to get an invite to Jadstone just around the back of Prada. Hang with you guys. When is the next one? Because it will be people interested. I know, Rio s into all this stuff. He has got his own Kenobi clubby calls at the KK No, I think it anyway, When is it?
Speaker 12: It's on the ninth of April. Yeah, from twelve pm to five pm.
Speaker 4: Bloody.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I five hours of Star Wars chat. That's a lot day, isn't it, Nick?
Speaker 12: Yeah, because I also practicing my lines, you know, because we're thinking of actually doing it, you know, like saying her five favorite st Wars lines as well?
Speaker 4: Gotcha great? And what are your top three favorite Star Wars lines? Nick?
Speaker 14: No, I am your father?
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean that's the Hall of Famer, isn't it? One of the greatest lines in cinema?
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 12: And then there's also that they just said, is you don't know the power of the dark Side and you had.
Speaker 4: A cold that day, didn't he? Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, and also made the Force be with you cool?
Speaker 4: Its lovely well done mate? All right, So I'm guessing Darth Vader obviously is there. And it's right that you give us Darth Vader as well.
Speaker 14: Nick, thank you.
Speaker 4: And what is the name again of your Star Wars club? You're on Facebook? If people want to find out more.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it does on Facebook. You can find star Walking dot net and you'll find all the information.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, star walking dot net? Good man? All right, Niki? Why good luck with the meet up?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I made the force boo with you?
Speaker 4: Good man. Nick, thanks for the chat, all right, mate? You go, and Patsy you got the dates?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I've written them down.
Speaker 4: I'm here, great, yeah, Shane, good morning, Good morning guys. How I yeah, yeah, yeah, good shaneymore. May the Force be with you and thank you, bless you, and I'm Shane. What's your movie villain you've got for us? Gollum? Yes, what a great one. Whenever I see Pootin on TV, he reminds me of Gollam. And I don't just mean that immobile, horrible way he sort of looks. I mean actually the fact he's obsessed with this ring of power that will ultimately destroy him. He is Gollum, isn't he? My presence is the going around going my pettis.
Speaker 14: I can do an impression too.
Speaker 4: Please the floor is yours.
Speaker 10: Come to snook.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a great one shape. That's really good. Shame will send your prize with that, Thanks mate, Sam. Good morning Sam, Hi Christian?
Speaker 16: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good. Welcome to the show. Sam, Thanks for going to Succord. I tell you're on the road already. Nice and Ernie you have to work?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 4: Sam?
Speaker 16: I actually work at a place that employs ex offenders and we deliver fruit and milk to workplaces.
Speaker 4: Ah, good for you, well done. Sounds like you're doing good work there.
Speaker 14: Thank you, it is it is very good.
Speaker 4: And uh don't I don't know how some of you are the people that were going to feel about you calling you for this one like call your mate to you know, is about movie villains. I thought she was on last site? Is that ho what she thinks? We all are movie villains. We can never change. Did you hear Sam on the radio? And I've never heard of call call him up before? Sam? Who is the movie villain?
Speaker 16: Mate from the Fifth Element?
Speaker 4: Yeah? All right, ya put that one down? Would take zor from you? Do you want to do an impression.
Speaker 16: I tried this morning off the top of my head. I can't remember what he says. I'm more into Bruce Willis.
Speaker 4: Not the question I asked, but just nice to have that for our files on you, Sam. Okay more to Bruce Willis's talk. All right, Sam, you have a good day. Thank you very much for calling well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: What a Big Day is Then today footy is back tonight where it belongs right here and at the MCG. We have our own kind of grand final today on the show with this.
Speaker 15: Christian O'Connell's footychy.
Speaker 4: Over the last couple of weeks, then getting excited to have a countdown to return of footy. We've been asking you to tell us what it's like to be a fan of your club to Barratt for the club, all the ups and downs, mainly downs we've heard about. We've asked you to pick a song, any song you want, and then write your own lyrics about being a fan for your sign. Some of them have been amazing. Day. I've been telling you, reminding you this is not a singing competition. This is not going to be one by a great singer. It's going to be one by a passionate super fan. Some of you have suffered too much by any more songs from Weeping Bombers or Saints fans every day opening up these entries they've been in, they've been brilliant. So what we're going to do then to find the big winner of our grand final as two of the songs go up against each other at eight o'clock this morning, the winner. It's an amazing prize rio the prizes that await the winner this morning of Footyoki.
Speaker 11: The amazing prize includes one thousand dollars cash plus a sixty five inch Samsung four K Smart TV valued at sixteen hundred dollars and the piece to is his stunts. Will sort yourself out with a family membership Silver grade for two adults and two children.
Speaker 4: Thank you for carrying on, even if Jack Post isn't here. That we've had the TV valued, I mean obviously in the UK we have antiques valued this amazing moving image box. Better get this, I think they call them TVs. We have it valued by an auctioneer legit value at sixty hundred bucks. Whoa, And then they saw them up with the AFL membership which is my.
Speaker 11: AFL membership for two adults and two children. Forty games you'll.
Speaker 4: Get to go to. That is brilliant, all right, So here are It's very hard just to will it down to four because if you've heard some of them, they've all been brilliant. They've really really made us laugh. But in no order, here are the final four. This one only came in yesterday. We're being played on the show Blues Fan Cult Fan. I will survive five flags in a row before guill five out what's going on and then it's time to go.
Speaker 8: But it's the last time that you'll see us on the field. It's off of the junction Ovaal we'll win the Sheffield Chill.
Speaker 4: So that was Craig. He literally got in there right before the deadline yesterday. You might have heard this one from Lucky a Pies fan. Pies Pies Baby.
Speaker 17: Stuff had a loup ben listen, Pie's back with the brand new mission. Buckley had a hold of them tightly. Does see Moore looks like you're a nightly Will we have a win?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 17: I don't know, Light up the gen and I'll go being through it all McGuire and a scandal to going in the stakes being acting like a vandal.
Speaker 4: Fans that book told you standard's very very good, So that's lucky he makes it in Also, well we when we talk about what it is to be a fan, this is what it is to be a fan if you're a Saint Kilda fan. Imagine by poor.
Speaker 18: Paul, Imagine all the Saints fans. I love this, trying.
Speaker 4: To cry. And then this is brilliant from Sue. She took Dion's run around. Sue a Kangaroos fan, and mister.
Speaker 13: Day I had a smile on my face. Pay against padd It's such a warm embrace. But if you don't want to crown out a dune, a keep away from the can.
Speaker 2: There's the moral of the story.
Speaker 19: From aging know, I've stuck with them through the housand loads.
Speaker 2: Ask Anny Pool that I have a news.
Speaker 13: There's no changing amer Wana.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, let's put seniors, we've got the actual premiership, come to the studio. Let's put all the four song names into this cup. That means like sort of now he's sort of nodding like yeah, that's a lovely idea. Again, he's got the same speed of reaction to our friend chat post who you're looking after his seat. You really are sort of doing your own sort of karaoke version of them. They're the sort of happy to come along for the ride. I'm buying time in. Perhaps you can you tell me all the four names in whether it's Craig and Lockey, Paul and Sue into the prayer a ship cup and we stir them around and then we pull them out what they do when they play.
Speaker 20: Fair way of doing it, because they're all equal, like equally deserving, aren't they They are deserving.
Speaker 4: It's a fair way to do it. Thank you, Patsy, letting me help fill as well when you're ready run, Thank you very much. Okay, let's so then the first song will plea run around Sue. Yay, we'll play who we got here? I don't think raid your hand? Right? What do you want to steak? Sydney? What is that?
Speaker 5: I imagine? Imagine?
Speaker 4: That does not say imagine? All right, So run around Sue. This song, let's hear it in full.
Speaker 21: Here's my story. It's sad but true. It's about a team called the Cando.
Speaker 4: You can be voting in a so listen.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I should have known it from the very start. This team leave me with a broken hat. Then after game I watched indispair to win a game now is very rare, and mister day, I had a smile on my face. Pay against Pad. It's such a warm embrace. But if you don't want to cry out that dunes and keep away from the candle.
Speaker 19: Where's the moral of the story from a govern No, I've stuck with them through the hausand loads asked any fool that I ever.
Speaker 2: Knew, there's no changing. I'm a wanna who.
Speaker 4: Said I hate brilliant, great lyrics, great voice as well. Really well done. But you've taken on a good opposition in the Saints, and it's rare that anyone ever gets to say that, but in this competition it's actually true. Imagine, well, just imagine the life of a Saints fan.
Speaker 18: Imagine we've won a premiership.
Speaker 4: Problem.
Speaker 1: It's bloody hard to.
Speaker 18: Do nothing since sixty six and how that hurts you. Imagine all the Saints fans trying not to cry beautiful hit along. You may say that we're dreaming, but we're not the only ones. If the Doggies and the D's can.
Speaker 2: Do it, perhaps our time has come.
Speaker 4: He doesn't tell it. He's convincing himself with that line of hope. All right, so here you go. Are you going for their Saints anthem there for Paul or are you going for Sue the Kangaroos fan? Is it it's Ruse versus Saints this morning in our first prelim going the winner. Your winner will go through to the big Grand Final after eight. So call in now, which one do you think we should pick? Is it the Saints song there imagine? Or is it run around Sue the Ruse fan? Nine four one four one oh four three Vote now.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 15: Christian O'Connell's Footy Ogy.
Speaker 4: All right over the last two weeks counting down to the return of footy today tonight round one at the g We're asking you tell us what it's like put your words to the pain, to the joy, to the frustration. What is it like to barrack fifth or club? Pick a song and put your own lyrics, your own words into it. So many great entries we've willing down to a top four. They're all be taking each other on the prelims. First prelim we have representing the Saints, Paul with his take on imagine.
Speaker 18: Imagine all the Saints fans. This's got me trying.
Speaker 3: To cry.
Speaker 4: It's not even them imagine winning the Grand finals. Just trying not to cry. That's the line that does it for me. So Saint's taking on Sue, who did this great one. She's a Kangaroos fan and mister day I had a smile on my face.
Speaker 2: Pay against padd It's such a warm embrace.
Speaker 13: But if you don't want to cry out a dun a, keep away from the kang there's the moral of the story from a girl who.
Speaker 19: Knows I've stuck with them through the Hausan Lows asked Anny Pool that I a the news.
Speaker 2: There's no change in Amawana.
Speaker 4: All right, let's take some vote. It's now Bianca, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 4: All right, so you're the first one voting this morning in this first prelim, Saints taking on the Ruse. Which one are you going with?
Speaker 7: Definitely the Ruse and my girls entered yesterday and we have to go with another lady. And the Kangaroos are awesome, awesome AFLW play is true.
Speaker 4: So it was that your kid was that one of your daughters yesterday, Haley and Bank and all their mates.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah it was it was Helena and Abby.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, basically none of the.
Speaker 7: No you said. Ay that was good.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah, I was touching at Straws. But they did a great song for us yesterday.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, but like exactly so, but I thought Susan is amazing and you know, bopping away to it, so it's fantastic.
Speaker 14: They're definitely Sue ah lovely.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. Bank, have a good day.
Speaker 7: Thanks, thank you.
Speaker 4: By Rob, good one on him, Bobby By, come on in, come on in. Good morning. I'm good, Rob. I hope you well this morning. Which way you go? And then Ruse? All the Saints are the Saints, your fellow Saints suffering fan ah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, unfortunately, but one day, one day we'll win.
Speaker 4: It, all right, So you're going for the Saint song? Rob, Thank you very much. Let's go do Kevin here, Good morning, Kevin.
Speaker 9: Good time.
Speaker 10: How are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm good? Which way you voting them?
Speaker 9: Definitely the Ruse mate, I'll tell you what. You've got a good voice too, good lyrics and if I had a band, I'd be putting her in the band.
Speaker 4: Wow, sir, I love this enthusiastic.
Speaker 9: And that's pretty hard. That's pretty hard coming from a book a bomber supporter.
Speaker 4: But go to Ruse lovely. Thank you very much, Kevin, and thanks going have a good day, Gary, good morning, Yeah.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Christian. Here are you going?
Speaker 4: I'm good Gary? And which way you go? Are we going for the Saints or the Ruse?
Speaker 10: The rude? Listen to that voice.
Speaker 20: It's an update song compared to someone sayings like a trying to sing a song.
Speaker 4: All fair, it founds out We've got money meldrum on the line now from the heyday of countdown. Gary, thank you very much, you call. Let's take one last one. It is sadly looking like what happens on the Oval is happening on this show today. Lacking for the Saints. There's something sad about this is too much. Imagine Kath, good morning, here you going Kath with the final death blow? Kath, are you going for the Ruse as well?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 16: Definitely. Sue was unbelievable. She nailed every word of it was so true after fifty years of being the roots band, It's exactly how I feel. So many lows, a few highs, and yeah, amazing, so.
Speaker 4: Good great Kath, lovely lovely words there. I know Sue's listening right now. It's a great song. It's the right winner as well for the first Premium Kath, thank you very much.
Speaker 9: Thanks a great day all right.
Speaker 4: So the first Premium winner making the way through to the Grand Final representing the Ruse is you, Sue and mister Day.
Speaker 2: I had a smile on my face.
Speaker 13: Paydays padded such a warm embrace. But if you don't want to crown up the dunes a deep away from the camp.
Speaker 4: Which means at an hour's tie we'll have the second Premium the Pies, we'll be taking on the Blues. That's in an hour's time and then the Grand Final after eight o'clock changing.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Question o' carl's show podcast.
Speaker 4: So I was just saying a start of the show this morning. I feel so honored. Yesterday I was lucky enough to actually go and get from the chairman of the dece Gary Purt. We met a Maca's drive through suiously and he we exchanged the cup, the Premiership Cup. I've actually got it in the studio. I drove it home yesterday, very very nervously was the third most nervous cart trip I've ever done. Bring him out my first two daughters from the hospital after their births, and then don't ask me to rate those things in the order of important. Lot of spot like this. Well, I'm actually holding the Premiership cup now of the MIGHTD. So I had it at my house last night and made my wife get into bed with me in the cup and we made a video which you can see right now. The only time my wife has directed me in the bedroom. I just want to say, wink wink, Maybe we'll get a taste for it. This show needs a sex video.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it does not.
Speaker 4: Through the roof. That's how I take three. Aw he can't do that. Well, I've still got the years in me. Why not? Anyway, That's not all I want to start saying. Right now, we've got the cup in the studio. Check out the video on Instagram. So yes today, when I was driving in this morning at five am, right and I was thinking, what if what if someone tries to car jacket I mean, do I pursue them? Will I be then hated by the D's fans the guy who lost the coup. It's a very nervous trip into it this morning at five am, down in the pan and down Punt Road past the mcg This is coming into Richmond as well, excited about the game that's going to be tonight. However, I would say, hands down the weirdest thing I've ever had in a car the actual Premiership Cup. So this morning called us up nine four one four one oh four to three. You call me up, he said, Christian. You don't believe what I had in my car? Yes, it's a spin off, yep. We want to know what did you have in your car? Was it a person? Was it someone famous? Something unusual? Was it a thing? I don't know what else I can suggest? Really a metaphysical object? Was it the spirit of Hoeronymous Bosh?
Speaker 1: But Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Last night was lucky enough to be trusted by the my Tts with the Premiership Cup their Premiership Cup. Driving into work today, very nervous at five am. So I want to know what is the strangers? What is the most unusual thing you've had in your car? Sarah, I produce on a show, has just told me so I didn't really need to hear, but now you will also not really need to hear this occasion, have to suffer alone. Yeah, that specimen jart in the glove box. That's not unusual. We all have to do this right, But she keeps putting off going back to have the physical. She's got the you know temple, thanks rie E sampling there. It's been in there a year.
Speaker 20: Oh no, that's that's useless.
Speaker 4: When they find the next strain of COVID it came from there. That is woohn you've got in that glove box? Okay, burn the car a year? What's it turned into? All the variants that we'll ever have of COVID? H fear. All right, let's go to the lines. We've got a rick first up this morning, Rick, what's the most unusual way this thing? You've had? Any car?
Speaker 10: I had a frog chopping around?
Speaker 4: That's what they love to do. No, it's frogs that hop around. And why was it in there? Do you collect them or transport them?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 10: We were driving along and it was a couple of weeks ago when it had been bucketing down with rain, and all of a sudden, this little tree frog jumps on the windscreen and then he jumps off the side of the car. So I go at him, pick him up, and you know, in the pandemic, what's a great thing to pick up a frog? The face mask? So I pick him up on the face mask, put him on my foot, well my partner, she was driving, and then all of a sudden they decided to jump. Now, this frog, he was about an inch or a couple of centimeters long. He could jump at.
Speaker 4: Hang and I'm going to get his world records. You found the world frog. Do you know what in cheese is like top your thumb nail?
Speaker 10: So, yeah, it's a bit longer there. He wasn't very big, but he's all legs and all jump, just like a.
Speaker 4: Little sunny frog who's looked like Nemo finding frog. Oh he's lost his tables him? Is he's still out there now alone? I don't. So you made a little hammock for him, basically out of your face mask. And then he just he just left hopped off tod he.
Speaker 10: Did, and then he jumped on put to my knee and stared me down, looked me right in the.
Speaker 4: And then it stared you down. It's not exactly Clint Eastwood, is it the SPA stage it down?
Speaker 10: Well, he did have a big eyes, so you know it was a good stare. So anyway, we drove him home because we've got lots of frogs. I'm out in the country and kids lamb and we let him loose. And and then later that night he wasn't happy with just the right He decided to try to get into the house. He was up on the glass floor. Got a couple of snaps in me.
Speaker 4: So is he now your pet? The old one? It is frog? What's going on?
Speaker 10: Well, he's out in the garden, so he's doing his thing. But it is funny.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 10: I brought a few beaches in the garden and all the frogs they sit in the sage. You some my knockle for the little in six.
Speaker 4: Working now you've got take her out there.
Speaker 10: I'm pretty happy.
Speaker 4: Pixar, hang on pix here on the other line right now, they want to sign up this story for the next movie for Christmas. Rick and the Frog all right, then, one inch frog lover, Thank you very much for cooling Rick.
Speaker 10: Thanks guys, bye bye.
Speaker 4: Now they get better. They better get better. We got here iron. You won't believe what I've had in my car other than frog.
Speaker 22: Good morning, question.
Speaker 4: Alp irene olp. I come every they were good intentions. They dragged me down. What did you got? What are you add in your car?
Speaker 23: Well, my hobby used to drive the coaches that took the into Stoke football players around and for at least your cars for free, quite a lot. And myn just before a game one dies, I handed him a small cardboard box and said, can you look after this forest till the end of the game and it's gone? Yeah, no problems. Put it in the bottom of the coach when you watch the game play mat goes in the parks and the box was full of prilim and refinals tickets.
Speaker 4: I love the fact that he had a look yeah yeah, trying to defend him. I room, we all know a shoddy old coast driver. I always wondered what they do when they wait with that big old bus. Where do they get those short sleeve shirts like that? As well? They're always walking.
Speaker 23: A jumper and a hat. Mean less of it, but it refused to wear their hair. It writ Richmond one.
Speaker 4: I ain't thank you very much. You cool. Don't spy now, Daniel, Good morning, Danny boy.
Speaker 10: Money morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the strangest thing you've had in your car.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you're not going to believe this one.
Speaker 20: And Melbourne Cup?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, how come you have the Melbourne Cup Indy car.
Speaker 20: We were looking after it the night before for the Variety Club bash the Cup eve and the boss was asked to make sure it got delivered in the morning. So I got the fun job of taking it home, looking after it and then delivering it the next morning.
Speaker 4: It's quite a nervous sort of drive, isn't it. When I at the Premiership Cup, I was actually quite nervous.
Speaker 20: It was very nervous, not only driving home, but trying to sleep at night and then waking up the morning and then.
Speaker 4: Delivering at night. I got sleeping about not worrying about the Oh I was going to steal the braces. The next greats heist movie Oceans Australia. Danny Ocean's back and he's down under. Oh Daniel, thank you? What Stu? You call me?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Twelve hours ago to aur and of footy first bounce after a unfil the flag as well, what a big game as well to kick off a brand new season. We have our own Grand Final on the show this morning after eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: In this.
Speaker 15: Christian O'Connell's footy Oky.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much to every single entry. Is it even about how good it was? Every single entry would have taken each one of you a lot of time. Thank you very much for doing that. It really made us laugh. And loads of people have been commenting on the various efforts you've gone to as you try and put into song words what it's likes about it. For your team, we've been asked you to pick a song and then write your own lyrics to that song. But we have to have one winner, and just after eight o'clock we'll find out who is your winner. Rio. The prizes are waiting for the grand finalist.
Speaker 11: The prize is one thousand dollars cash plus a sixty five inch Samsung four K Smart TV value that's sixteen hundred dollars and we'll sort your family out with a silver AFILM membership for two adults and two kiddies.
Speaker 4: That's amazing, great prizes. So the first prelium we had an hour ago, Sue the Ruse fan one with this and mister day.
Speaker 13: I had a smile on my face. Pagainst Pett it's such a warm embrace. But if you don't want to crown up a June a deep away from the can.
Speaker 2: Here's the moral of the story from a girl you know.
Speaker 4: I've stuck the change through the sue. The ruse fan is waiting in the Grand Final. But who will she.
Speaker 2: Be taking on? No changing Amawana?
Speaker 4: Well, it's a lot of rival between these two. It's either going to be the Pies or the Blues. Two really good songs. Now, one thing I learned very quickly when I moved here was people got a lot to say about Pies fans. All right, I'm not saying anything else. I'm just saying people have a lot to say about Pies fans. And I wonder if the voting today will be independent. And I'm hoping I'm speaking to grown up listeners. We have a couple who, if they do like that Pie song, aren't not going to vote for it because there's not a single part of your cell at DNA that would let you do anything to support the Pies. I hope we can put aside that and all meet on a neutral common ground, a shared love of footy. These are two brilliant anthems. This could actually be the Grand Final they're both very good. In no order. Thet's here. Then this came in yesterday, late entry from laughing boy Craig. This guy's got like a smile as he's singing, slightly like the joker.
Speaker 5: Deranged it is.
Speaker 4: I can't work out why so deranged Carton. Yeah, you're quite right, all right, So this is Craig brilliant entry then too, I will survive for the Blues.
Speaker 8: At first I was little stoked. It was nineteen ninety five, Show on the flags, your bloody grouse to be alive. I strutted around like I was king. I had a permanent smugly grin. It's in the bag. We won the flag. But now it's twenty two. We haven't won a flag since Zin. But I know just what we should do. We'll get the best players and we'll create a brand new fable. Let's bring Jack.
Speaker 1: Back and we'll pay them all under the table, and we'll win five flags in a row before you'll find out what's.
Speaker 8: Going on, and then it's time to go.
Speaker 4: But it's like the last time that you'll see us on the field.
Speaker 8: It's off of the junction Ovall.
Speaker 4: We'll win the Sheffield Chill it's brilliant jo bags cold great, brilliant last minute entry. Every line in that is brilliant, very very good. Already we got one blue sphone calling in wait. You haven't heard the Pize one yet. I said, grow up, come please nine four one four one o four three will be the number you need. But not just yet. It's going up against a really great one that came in the end of last week from Lockie. He is a Columwood fan. Pies, Pies, Baby, give it a listen, yo, Pies.
Speaker 2: Just kick it.
Speaker 6: Bies bye baby mice Bie baby.
Speaker 17: All right, stuff, huddle up and listen. Pies back with the brand new mission. Buckley had a hold of them tightly. Does seem more looks like you're in night They will we ever win?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Light up the G and I'll go.
Speaker 17: We've been through it all McGuire and a scandal to go in in the States, been acting like a vandal.
Speaker 3: Fans have a cheer.
Speaker 17: That booms with dormant the g like a terrible monsoon. Grundee those ops with jealousy. Everybody knows that the best is Pendlebury.
Speaker 3: Love us, oh hate us. You better make weight, you better wear mouthguards. We've come to play. We are the mag Pies. We will control that. When we screen bolt, it's because he can't hold it.
Speaker 24: By Spice Baby, this is carling Wood. Bye Spye Baby, darling Wood, Bye Spice.
Speaker 4: Spa please losing votes with the Colts afraid and Conwood. Yeah you out here. However, Lucky take about such a brilliant one. Honestly, that is such a great standard. We've added this all right. So look it's uh, it's the Blues Craig in the Blues I will survive or Pies Pies Baby by Lockey. Which one do you think we should pick to go into the Grand Final to take on Sue the Ruse fan.
Speaker 7: This is the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: When two teams go to war, who will it be Blues fan? And or will it be Sorry Craig, Well, I will survive taken on Lockey the Pies Fan. Your votes count.
Speaker 15: Now Christian O'Connell's footy o.
Speaker 4: All right, let's see he's going forward into a Grand Final after eight this morning. Nicole, good morning, Good morning, Pies Pies Baby, well done, Nicole, thank you very much. Let's go to Anita. Good morning, Anita, Hi, Christian.
Speaker 23: Go to blues and you know what, Christian, don't put the pies in the grandparon.
Speaker 16: You know they're just gonna choke.
Speaker 4: Thank you. It's really started, isn't it? Hours away, hours away? The sledging has started, Anita, great stuff, Thank you very much. Let's go to Paul.
Speaker 22: Good morning, Paul, Good morning Christian. How are you being a blues fan? You think I'd be going for the blues, but in a singing competition and a wordy, I have to go for the pies, you know, but I reckon for three under the table for the blues. Just bab him up a bit more.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: So Paul, you're blues fan, but you're going for all the pies. Pies baby, Yeah, well you got to go for the best one. And yeah it's a good.
Speaker 22: End of the day. Yeah, by the better team win midday. I had put to you this time a top album.
Speaker 4: That we were on AFL three sixty. I forgot we're talking about the songs you much? Amy, Good morning? Yes, Hi Christian, Yes, which way going blues or the pies?
Speaker 16: I'm going for the pies, but grudgingly because I'm a Bomber's supporter.
Speaker 4: It's testing loyalties today. Well done, thank you.
Speaker 16: I'm going to play credit WK credits due.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a nice one. Thank you very much. Amy, have a good day to thank you. Gary. Good morning. Hello, Hello there Gary, which way go?
Speaker 9: Pies Pies baby? Just on the back of that ceroconomically line Jordan and to be honest, into a song like that, But I just I need to get a recording of it.
Speaker 4: That is all right. We'll send you a little ced of it so you can play in your car and along to it. Thank you.
Speaker 9: That is great. That's more day.
Speaker 4: Hearing that great Gary. I pass it on to him. He is listening right now. Good on here, Gary, Thank you very much.
Speaker 9: Nor next Christian.
Speaker 4: Have we how many votes that we have?
Speaker 5: By the way, four votes for Collingwood, one vote for Carter.
Speaker 4: All right, it's over guys, this over week and to all that. So going through then taking on Sue, the Ruse fan will be stud then listen, lucky, well done. It goes forward to the Grand Final taking on Sue and midhead is now the Ruse fans.
Speaker 2: It's such a warm embrace.
Speaker 4: Two great finals. Only one can win. We'll find out who it is next car brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'carls show podcast.
Speaker 4: It is time for the Grand Final of Footy OK. For the last fourteen days, you've been giving us your anthems. You've been sharing what it's like to be a fan of your team. We asked you to pick a song karaoke style and then write your home limits to it about your team. Every single entry we've had, and I never thought we'd get so many, have really made us laugh. The DIY recording, the DIY singing. It's never been friends a singing competition. I hope you really enjoyed them. We've loved playing them out. I think we do this again next year. It has been brilliant. Whoever wins, you've got two great entries to pick form right now. But whether it's soup or whether it's lucky, what great prizes are waiting for them in five minutes time? Which is why I do ask for your time in your ears to hear both of their entries and then vote for which one you really loved, because actually being a proper fan isn't often what you see on TV where they bore you with a lot of stats. I don't know about how you talk to your friends about being footy. It isn't that percentage disposal, right, I mean, I know they've got to do all that fodder and that. Who cares? Are they crap or are they winning? That's all it is to be a fan. It's a it alright. Rio. Remind everyone the big prize is at State.
Speaker 11: Then big prize Christian one thousand dollars cash, a sixty five inch Samsung four K s my TV valued at sixteen hundred dollars. And we'll sort your family out with a silver AFILM membership for two adults and two children.
Speaker 4: Great prizes all right here it is. Then, I'm going to play these in order of qualification for the Footy ok Grand Final. She made it through first, smashed her way onto this a Ruse fan, through and through Sue with her song Run Around, Sue, have her listen to this.
Speaker 21: Here's my story. It's sad but true. It's about a team called the Canda Rus. I should have known it from the very start. The team leaves me with a broken hat. Then after game I watched in despair. To win a game now is very rare.
Speaker 13: I miss the day I had a smile on my face, pay against padded such a warm embrace. But if you don't want to cry like a dunes and keep away from the candle.
Speaker 2: Here's the model of the story from a girl. No, I've stuck with them through the husand loads. Ask any fool that I other than you. There's no changing number.
Speaker 4: Wanna I hate brilliant, great work, deserving. Find this from Sue, good luck, Sue taking on lucky Collingwood fan Pies, Pies Baby.
Speaker 3: Yo, Pi East, Let's just kick it.
Speaker 6: Bye, Spice Baby, I Spice Baby.
Speaker 17: All right, stuck up, huddle up and listen. Pies back with the brand new mission. Buckley had a hold of them tightly.
Speaker 4: Does seem more?
Speaker 3: Looks like you're in knightly? Will we ever win?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Light up the G and I'll go.
Speaker 17: We've been through it all McGuire and a scandal to go in the state's been acting like a vandal. Fans have a cheer that booms with dormant the g like a terrible Monsoo and Grundee those ops with jealousy.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows that the best is Pendlebury. Love us, oh hate us? You better make weight. You better wear mouthguards. We've come to play. We are the Magpies. We will control that when we screen bowl it's because he can't hold it.
Speaker 24: Pie Spice Baby, Colin Wood Bye, Spice Baby, Coleen Wood by.
Speaker 4: So many great memorable lines, Lucky Pies, Hies Baby Spice. Which one you're going to vote for? Lines are open now nine four, one four, one, O four three? Are you going for SEU with the Ruse or Lucky Pies, Pies Baby?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: If you are going to the game tonight at the ge enjoy, if you see me there, come say hello, shout out level two. You find me Level two, see fourteen. I'll get back to you before the end of the show exactly where I am. Come say hi, Let's do a level two meetup. It's not hang out with those people now on level one. Let's judge them and someone knows is out them all right, then let's get into this. Who is going to be the winner of the grand final for Footy Oki? Is it going to be Locky I, Spice Baby or run Around Sue the Ruse fan? Your votes will decide it all. Let's go to the lines now up first, casting her vote. Melissa, good morning.
Speaker 23: One morning, Christing, good morning everyone.
Speaker 4: Good morning, now, welcome to the show. So thank you too, great finalists. Which way you going and why.
Speaker 23: I'm definitely voting for Lockie. He's fast paced, humorous and thoughtful, lyrics plos.
Speaker 10: I'm a pie supporter and on the way.
Speaker 23: To Magrey Drewy workday, I was bopping in the car.
Speaker 10: So he's got my boat hands down.
Speaker 4: Well done, lucky, lovely thing to say. Thank you very much me, Lissa, thanks you vote.
Speaker 9: Have a great day, guys and you.
Speaker 4: Kathy, good morning, Hello, Kathy, Welcome to the votes.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm voting for Sue for the Kangaroos.
Speaker 10: I've been a member for thirty years. Wow, I know her pain.
Speaker 16: We've had a few highs, but so many lows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you really have. Yeah. She nails it in the song as well, doesn't she.
Speaker 23: She does, then she sings it with passion, brilliant.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Thank.
Speaker 4: You, Kathy. All Right, have a nice day, is that.
Speaker 25: Right the moment?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I can't count sometimes only low numbers. Sonya, good morning.
Speaker 10: Hi, Hi Christian. I vote for Locke.
Speaker 23: That I just couldn't keep the smile off.
Speaker 10: Myself that song.
Speaker 4: It was just brilliant, brilliant, lovely. Thank you very much, Sony, have a good day. Thanks for voting to one to the pies. At the moment, let's go to Angie Corning, Angie, hear you? Okay? Angie? Which way going, Pies or the Ruse?
Speaker 10: Definitely the Pies.
Speaker 1: Christian for sure covers all the I ever, he covers all.
Speaker 25: The big names you got Pendlebury.
Speaker 4: You've got any big names, Angie? Thank you very much, you vote, thank you, bye, three one three one. At the moment, let's take two more. Justine, good morning, Good morning everyone morning. Justine. So you've got a really big vote right now. You can make it. You can make it level or you could sort of pull away for the pies. This is easy for me.
Speaker 16: Susie Rue all the way.
Speaker 10: Go through.
Speaker 4: Is she a friend of yours? I just love it.
Speaker 23: She's absolutely lifted the mood on you miserable.
Speaker 4: It needs a bit of a miserable morning. Both of these finers have lifted the movie. But it is a great old morning, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go through?
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, Justine, thank you. So what is it at the moment, I've lost count three all rial. What is it?
Speaker 5: Three to the pies, two to the kangaroos?
Speaker 4: Is this right? Yeah? Let's go to Denny Denny. Good morning Denny. This is a big vote, Denny, A huge vote.
Speaker 10: I know you know what.
Speaker 25: It's actually controversial. Seen a route support since I was born. However, Lucky's rhythm and flow no offense too, but it just absolutely trumped the route song. So I'm gonna have to go with the pies.
Speaker 4: This is huge, huge rhythm.
Speaker 16: Yeah, rhythm and couldn't beat it.
Speaker 4: You got it. Rhythm and flow has done it. Danny, You've just picked the winner.
Speaker 25: Look at that. He owes me, then, doesn't he?
Speaker 4: Some of that money can give you your way, all right, which means the winner is Lucky Pies. Pies Baby, it's your winner for the first ever forty OK Grand Final. Let's get Lucky on now, Lucky Joe.
Speaker 10: I can't believe.
Speaker 4: Well, brilliant, brilliant. Every line is genius. Seriously, I had comedians who listened to the show wondering if gen written that and got listeners to sing it. It was so good, so many lines in there, and rhythm and flow, the rhythmon't flow. Want it for you buddies.
Speaker 10: Oh, I know, I know, I can't believe that.
Speaker 14: And just to finish it off, North Border voting for Collingwood. He's unreal. It just shows the shin bonus to get around and this is this is a great feeling.
Speaker 10: Im bloody love it.
Speaker 14: Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: So lucky. You're a twenty five year old painter. Rio is going to tell you the big prizes you've just won.
Speaker 5: Lucky.
Speaker 11: Congratulations, mate, you are a one thousand dollars richer in cash. You're also richer in TVs with a sixty five inch steps with it.
Speaker 4: Everyone's a bit emotional.
Speaker 11: And you've you and your family have got a silver AFIL membership for two adults and two children.
Speaker 14: Unreal, that is fantastic. I'm super excited for this year's season as well, so hopefully we do a bit better.
Speaker 22: Than our last year.
Speaker 4: But oh, oh my god, Lucky, I've got to ask, how long did it take to write it?
Speaker 13: Is?
Speaker 4: It is so good good?
Speaker 14: It's not that long, to be honest, Christian. I was on the job site and I thought I might just get me out of my comfort zone and write a little song. And I had to go to the toilet so i'd sit on the toilet for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Come to me.
Speaker 14: I mean that's where all.
Speaker 9: The magic.
Speaker 4: And brainstorm. So yeah, right, lucky Lucky, we're going to play your winning song. Now. Before we do, we must just say a tough luck to an outstanding, outstanding, fineest in you, Sue the Ruse fan. It was brilliant almost Sue almost, Hi Christian, tough luck mate, well done though your song was brilliant. Oh thank you, wor Unlucky, and also thank you very much to everyone who would have put in quite a lot of time to try and enter this. I know you weren't doing it just to try and win that TV that Rio insists on telling us that has been valued at sixty. It's mainly impressive. Now one's pulling over. How do you hear that? I think Fox are giving away what happens? You know it's sixteen hundred a month TV. How does he get these prizes? You've been doing it because you want to take part in what we're doing on the show, and that always means so much to us. It's the greatest joy of doing the show is you guys making it with us and the songs you've made the good, the bad. They've all been good. Thank you very very much. Everyone, enjoy it your season. Let's see how it goes. Good luck, God's look.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Didn't hear yesterday's show where we were sharing the great news Jack can be anchor. Post Bianca gave birth Friday night to young Gordon post fair Like. We've also gained a new member of the show as well. I'll look forward to hearing about how Gordon gets on. I swap messages with aman Jackie Boy. Yesterday he sent me a beautiful little ten second video. My wife actually got quite tear for watching it of his son just sleeping. And there's something at every parent understands this unfathomable joy you get just watching them asleep. And it isn't about oh they are their rest out and get some rest. It's actually about the beauty and the peace. Yeah, it's incredible. You didn't think you could get so much joy of watching a little person sleep, but he sent this ten just perfect, the little mouth and the eyes. And also what is it about babies that come up with those talents? Got like really sharp nails, haven't they? Yeah, yeah, babies have like really really sharp nails and obviously it's hard to you're terrified of cutting their nails as well. So yeah, everyone is doing very well. Jackie Boy. We'll be back on the show next week. Up for grabs swelling again. Tickets go and see Chris Rock. It's amazing international music coming back to Melbourne and also stand up as well. We've got the Comedy Festival in a couple of weeks time, and then Rock the Rock is coming Chris Rock bringing his brilliant ego Death Tour Margaret Court Arena August to tenth. Tickets are on sound March the eighteenth. I'll give you a reminder on the day. It's probably gonna set out very very quickly. At Tea Catic we have a pair right now. The world is crazy right now, isn't it right? And then suddenly you've got Elon Musk. Well, I haven't listened to this from the news take.
Speaker 11: Billionaire Elon Musk has challenged Russian President Vladimir Putin to a duel.
Speaker 1: Musk tweeted hereby challenged Vladimir Putin to single combat. Steaks are Ukraine?
Speaker 5: Does Elon must get Ukraine if he wins?
Speaker 4: Or I mean single combat as well, what is that? Even I don't even heard that phrase single combat.
Speaker 5: My jousting sticks out.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. Putin smokes him within the first round. Seriously, you're going up against someone who used to run the CAGB and is a Judo ninth dad and is like the most eveless man on the planet. What's Elon Musk done? He's a rich billionaire. A little bit of work. It is private pilate studio with Diane. The world's crazy. So today with this news it always didn't say it that he said a fight to the death as well. It's like, yes, all right, so today's time waste for this is fighting celebrities fighting celebs. Let's go Betty fights. Rip that old girl. She had her right hand on her low. Oh my word, she would dig you.
Speaker 5: Out silver plus.
Speaker 4: But then the Carlisle a lovely friendly lady. Not when she's been on the gin, beligerent Carlile. Maybe have some waters now, Belinda, go Tom Hanks. He's a nice guy, know when he gets angry. Tom Shanks the shanker. Silver Mam Madonna tough as nails. That's right, she's mm anna. Oh oh that's a bronze ben Knuckle grils good Silver plus and half Nels Mandela tap or he will choke you out. Not so peaceful, surrender to half Nelson Mandela. All right, fighting slavers? What have you got the boy pretender Rios?
Speaker 5: Wheregie Murphy?
Speaker 4: You hear any laughter? Right now?
Speaker 5: I thought maybe the mic you might have turned it off by accident.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, Patchy. Then we get from Honey David. He still half. I'll give you the spirit of Jack lives on.
Speaker 5: Well performed Pablo kick Asso, So.
Speaker 4: That is very, very good.
Speaker 5: I will try one more. You loved him in the Sure Shank Redemption. Yea more guns Freeman.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's good, Yeah Silver all right, Christian Show podcast Fighting Celebrities is the time waster? Oh boy, what am I working with? I do my best to train up the next generation of radio superstars.
Speaker 5: I'm a professional.
Speaker 4: I keep sendero. Don't forget what we do. For some reason, it loots Jack. It's the same as you as well.
Speaker 5: It's impossible.
Speaker 4: We have a price. We have to have a winner at the end of it. He's written down Patsy bless him on a piece of paper. Capital enough winner.
Speaker 5: I've got notes all over the desk put calls through.
Speaker 4: Speak when spoken to my presenter, brackets the bomb. All right, let's do it. You ready to mark them? I am ready? Are you ready to order Winner? Now? I am all right? So Fighting celebrities Al Punchino, Good Start Silver, Drew Puncy Moore, I love that one. Go one on, Jimmy ash Karate for ash Party.
Speaker 5: Well she plays multiple sports at Silver Plus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Scow, Mofoco, mofo, don't mester with this, mofoy. I take Albanie. I don't care how rich you're getting. I've got that exercise bike. Silver. I'm gonna have to be careful with the getting this pronunciation right. It's supposed to be David Ambra. John sent me this one. David A you wanna gobra? Oh okay, David A, you want to gobra.
Speaker 5: It's a hard note from me.
Speaker 4: I think it deserves the gold Bill Gates to Hell. He will take you to the gates of Hell.
Speaker 5: Scary man Silver Plus.
Speaker 4: Why don't Josh Leonardo Leonardo to capitate you? Oh no, tak it easy? John and E Spentley Judo Law Oh, Ashley Brye for Sweet Nippon Silver are going to be excited with the martial arts tool. Now I mentioned half Nelson Mandela from a man of peace? You did? What about Smother Teresa? What a great tag team from the Holy People, the Holy Fighters. You go meet your maker with Smother Teresa.
Speaker 5: Such a violent in Yeah that's a gold fluster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah it is Nicholas Cage Fighter, Silva Nanchuck, Norris slam nil It takes into the matt slam Neil. I look at the old man. He was slamming to the mat Silva. Don't Chris, shouldn't you be teaching dad I? Dallai body slam yar. We're building a real team.
Speaker 5: Here, Mother terse Yes, I didn't like mother terrasa half.
Speaker 4: Now half Nelson Mandela and now Dallai body slamya.
Speaker 5: That is a gold for me.
Speaker 4: Who's he Thurman arms God? Nicole Kilderman, Oh we're you mess with? Nicole? Very dark?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Bronze Australian Hero.
Speaker 4: Bronx Brad Pittbull Bronze Tom you're cruising for Bruising Bronze And on taekwon Do, who is the winner? Rio? Who's off to go and see Chris.
Speaker 5: Rock live on Taekwondo? Right at the end, Jack does this because it's.
Speaker 4: The only one in No Notes anymore, No Notes Tomorrow. They're not helping you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: You might want to make a note, Erio, We're going to say goodbye to them now say goodbye to listeners tomorrow's show. Today, because we had the epic, your epic Grand final for Tioki weakest claim to fame gets bumped over the Thursday, It's back tomorrow at eight. Eight is in the nineties also bumped in the middle of a song today. That's how I make decisions. Why think about it calmly terrify your producers by doing it on the fly. Eightes of the nineties will be on tomorrow's show. If you're going to the game tonight anyway, you're going to be watching it as home as well. Go Doggies, Go des. I can't wait to be back at the g tonight to actually see the return of football. The atmosphere tonight isn't just about the flag being on phone in front of you know, proper Dees fans, not a Johnny cum Lately like me of the last couple of years rocking up here, and by luck, I'm just lucking out Bick and the dies. It's about your game is back, and it's incredible. It's back in your front rooms and your pubs, in your heart. It's amazing and it is back today. Whatever happens tonight, I hope it's an epic game like the Grand Final. If you are their Salo level two, shout out to my level two brothers and sisters. Enjoy the game, Enjoy thirty. We are back tomorrow morning. Paul A Brighter note.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast