Speaker 1: Okay, we're good to go. Yeah, right, I'll by the way, everyone, welcome to the podcast. Jenna is paneling the show today. Mitch and her have swapped seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is in preparation for Jenna's side show.
Speaker 1: Which is a bit too loud, bringing down a bit. So she's pushing all the buttons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all in preparation for the Jenna side show going down. Because you're pulling your you're pulling the one that says Mitch, that's you. You're in Mitch because you're in Mitch's cet.
Speaker 1: You're putting your own mic down. Well am I that's me? Okay, yeah, that sounds good. We're about even.
Speaker 2: Now bear with us for this show everyone.
Speaker 1: So Jenna's never pushed the buttons in the radio studio, but she's going to be filling in for us over the Christmas break, so they will still be weekly podcasts dropping on your feet, but they'll be hosted by Jenner.
Speaker 2: And this is training.
Speaker 1: So whenever you're ready, hit the open up could without further ado, here's the show.
Speaker 2: I'm going now, people.
Speaker 1: That ruined our ears, put it down a bit. Do you know how to pull that fade out?
Speaker 2: Pull the knob striking, people do some weird shit.
Speaker 3: Television legend Carrie and Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pivot.
Speaker 2: Some things that make more sense than others bring pikes, nurseries, mercury pikes, p y k e s Hey, why I kay as in kill Hey?
Speaker 4: Why kay?
Speaker 2: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults?
Speaker 4: Wood, Why is the life so expensive? I'm not even having a good child.
Speaker 5: He is just.
Speaker 2: By a couple of mitches.
Speaker 4: What about me? Don't forget who he is?
Speaker 2: Michulli and oh ninety three eggs and brey hol Rod.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Can I can I pick a bone with you? Right now? Mitchell?
Speaker 2: Oh? Straightaway?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenny, you might have to rewind in that open U could thought lous in recent weeks. You keep talking over my name? What do you mean? It's like now here's Mitch Chruy and Mitchell Hello, everyone let him say my name.
Speaker 2: That's classic radio, did you yes? You do?
Speaker 1: You never used to drown out my name.
Speaker 2: You're just jealous ever since the shows are amount.
Speaker 1: I've got the opener a bit too loud. Turn it down.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, you were drowning that. No, he's very loud now he is.
Speaker 1: That's better. There we are, Okay, Yeah, you need to stop talking over my name.
Speaker 2: It's unintentional. I didn't mean to sure, I would never apologies.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Jenna is paneling the show today. This will be fun. It should be pretty easy because we've got Kate Langbrook coming on. But we already spoke to her the other day, so really just have to press play on the interview. I don't think that'll be too much of a challenge.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited for Kate lane Brook. We love her.
Speaker 1: That was a hoot. I've got to say. She's got a new book out, Chao Bella, and she tells us all about living in Italy for two.
Speaker 2: Years Bella eight take Italy six six six six of them? Who you read? You read the book? Not me? So you did the heavy list. But we love Kate.
Speaker 1: She's a super staff's beautiful. Also, Tinder fairy Tales and Fizzers is back, and god, there's a lot of sound effects on that one. Jenna might struggle with that.
Speaker 2: Can you do a fairy tale? Now? Just give us a fairy tale? It should say Tinder fairy tale. You'll see it. It's right there in paint Sight Tinder fairy Tale, that's right there, that's right there.
Speaker 1: I'm getting it gaslighting and it's not.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's not what we do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, look, maybe Mitch can just maybe when Tinder comes around, because like, let's bear in mind, this is all thanks to Tinder. They are the sponsor of that segment. So we can't have Jenner fucking with the sound.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, that's the open up, Jenna. I just want the fancy one.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter. But yeah, well is that okay if we let you do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We also have some Tindergold memberships coming up. All things to Tinder. It's going to be fun. It's the last fairy Tales and Fizzers, so that later on in the show.
Speaker 1: Exactly right.
Speaker 2: We spoke to John Laws the other day, by the way, we did, and we're holding that for next week, which will be our finalisode of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Episode ninety four, the last show of the year. That'll be big one next week, John Law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was I hated it, Mitchell loved it, and we will tell you more when it happens, but just keep that in mind when you prepare to listen to it, because I didn't enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Mitch walked away saying that was a disaster, and I said, I nailed that everything I wanted and more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mitch was the Iceberg.
Speaker 1: I was the Titanic, and I'm so excited for what was John the lifeboats?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm off. This position is completely different to what I've done for two years. Sorry, I've never had a coffin mute button. Let me try it ready, Okay, Yeah, so we've got John Laws.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 2: This seat is an odd position because, like you got, I look to my left and there's you, and I look to my right and there's gender. But in that seat, Jenna, you're sort of facing everyone. I know, I have to like physically use calories to burt to turn my body to speak to you.
Speaker 1: Why do you think I slopped seats with Jenner? I used to sit there for like two years. I sat there.
Speaker 2: He did sit here. Yeah, it's a whole new perspective. You know, when you start sleeping on the other side of bed, you like, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To change things out, do you and hate and do that.
Speaker 2: We did in the new house. Yeah, we hated it. We did it for one night, then we move back.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, because did you flip the mattress.
Speaker 2: Yes, we flipped the mattress.
Speaker 1: There's just something about that side that just works better hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also I'm closer to the door, and you know, in case there's a murder, I think I'm the one that would.
Speaker 1: Fight, Right, how do you figure that?
Speaker 2: No, I've got the guts. He'd be terrified.
Speaker 1: Well, yes he will, but I don't think that you would be any less terrifying. Maybe I'm making assumptions. I like to think that. I mean, it hasn't happened, but I'd like to think that if I were in a fight or flight, I would belt the absolute fuck out of someone. Yeah, I've learned a thing or two from watching SVU. You've got to scratch them as much as possible, so you collect their DNA under your nails.
Speaker 2: That's brilliant. Well, in case they find your body, then there's evidence.
Speaker 1: Well, no, if you go to the cops and say someone just mugged me and beat the shit out of me, tried to attack me, if you've got their DNA under your nails, and boom, they track them down.
Speaker 2: Also, s for you if it's taught me anything. It's always the celebrity, like, it's always the star that's in that's either done the murdering or knows who did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly what. That's why I get them there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. They're not going to get them there to be the auntie of the killer, like no, Kate Blanchet murdered the man anyway. Welcome to Is It Just Me? Episode ninety three. How exciting getting close to one hundred if it's your first time listening. We start the show the same way every week with two igems. Two is just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate and appreciate it, or appreciate and appreciate or appreciate it. Becauys on throne by this side of the desk. Clearly Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's there.
Speaker 1: We go, Yeah, who wants to go first?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You can go first?
Speaker 1: Go for it, all right, Jenna? And you got the sound effect ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I have.
Speaker 2: That's if we get to it.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm getting it? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 1: Reckon Layby isn't a thing anymore?
Speaker 2: I remember it, but I have. There used to be a dedicated lay by it. My local came out.
Speaker 1: Did there used to be a whole lay by section. I don't think i've ever lay by it anything, But remember how you used to be able to just pay it off as you like. They wouldn't give it to you. Yeah, while it was on layby until it was fully paid off. Yeah, but you could just pay little bits as you like. You know, you could give them one dollar one week and then three hundred the next week. It was up to you how much you pay in increments. But after pay it's ruined that.
Speaker 2: Oh but I agree, But I loved layby because it was so real. You would bring the item to them and they fucking bubble wrap it before your eyes and put it on a shelf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to physically hand it over and be like, I'll be back for you. I'll be back for you. That's a motivator to save up for it.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Have you ever after paid anything, because I feel like that's more dangerous. They give you the thing first and then expect you to pay it off gradually.
Speaker 2: No, I've never after paid them. Too scared of it?
Speaker 4: Yea too?
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 2: Also it affects your credit score, yeah, because the bank. The bank can have access to all the things that you have got loans for, and their classes micro loans, and they're like, well, how can we trust you with a home loan if you can't even pay off your Lululemon tights, you dumb bitch.
Speaker 1: That's true. So in a way, Layby is actually a safer method. But I feel that it might have I don't even reckon it's a thing anymore. Like there's no lay By desk, that's for sure, But I don't reckon it's even a thing.
Speaker 2: No, it wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: I just I just had an idea, but I don't know. I'm second guessing because it would Jenna having to use the phone. We're throwing in the deep end. So I think Dot Wigan, you're ninety year old alter ego, and she's the old lady. I think she should make a call to someone and just be like, can I lay by something? See if it's even a thing anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, I back ith, who should she call?
Speaker 1: When you think Layby? I usually think big w to be honest, that's who I say the Layby For some reason, is that the sort of vibe we're going for.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking a big W target came out, So let's do big way. You get big W, I'll get.
Speaker 1: Dot dot god.
Speaker 2: Dot again. Yes, yeah, the massive brown girl. She's changed suits.
Speaker 1: Jenna, what are you doing? You're not off Google Judies just because you're minding the desk. Get the number of dial dumbers?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I found that. Hello, you.
Speaker 2: Did share well on car.
Speaker 1: I've got it, Jenna, I've got the number you did well on Kylie and Jack. Yeah, thank you, thanks. Dot here it's on my phone. Just take that. I don't know why. I'm like, oh, you can't read out big W's numbers available to the like. I just found it, all right, So you're gonna to tell her how to dial, but put me.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna take the microphone. Dot's here. It's touch screen, so dial and then there's like a dial boxes come up a keypad, So dial the number like a normal phone.
Speaker 1: And now are you sure that that phone is turned on? If you're even gonna hear it?
Speaker 2: Great point. So, Jen, I see that there's two hybrids on the far left of the desk. Hybrid one is the first phone line. So on on there you go, and faded up probably about three quarters of the way Dot.
Speaker 1: You're calling big W and you're gonna ask if you Big W and you're gonna ask if you can put something on labor. It's up to you what that something is. But I just want to know if Laby it's still an option, say my mic off dinner.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling big W Dot wiggans here. I'm just calling in regards to a question I have one of your help me. Oh, I'm worrying, wondering there's a product that I'm interested in purchasing, but I'd love to put it on Layby. And I'm just wondering if that's still if that's a service that is offered within the store.
Speaker 4: What service lay by l a y, I can't spell lay by is offered Layby?
Speaker 2: Oh fantastic. And I'm wondering if you have a product in stock form, if you'd be able to shoot the database?
Speaker 4: Well what what? What are the goods?
Speaker 1: I'll have to put you through to someone else.
Speaker 2: That they're called nasy gance? What is the swim wheel shapewear shapewear for the body shape?
Speaker 1: Just one moment, Thank you very well. She was very rude to talk agree.
Speaker 2: No, I want to talk to laby love the song I first married Warren to this song. I can't see loving the body like him.
Speaker 4: But ah live.
Speaker 2: Do do dot r He used to sing dot dot dot dot dot do He perished twenty years ago. Tet me off.
Speaker 1: Can help me?
Speaker 4: I'm the big w Yeah, I can hope.
Speaker 2: Hello, darling, I'm after Nancy Gance shapewear for the bodys. Yes, what are the biggest size you have? Dear?
Speaker 6: Okay, we have all different types.
Speaker 2: They have the long ones, the short ones, the great great great great great. Could you put me through the Layby team?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, are you?
Speaker 2: I want to say how works.
Speaker 1: Hell can help you?
Speaker 2: Hello, darling, how are you good?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: I need to know how does lay By his work?
Speaker 1: Oh lb he can do it in the store also, or he can do it and online.
Speaker 4: Also could digital Laybys digital? Or he can do digitalis wouldn't keep it for seven weeks there, it's just fortunately you need to come and pay.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's fortunately and is popular. People lots of people do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do a lot of people doing labor.
Speaker 4: You can do fearful, come and pick it up.
Speaker 2: Also here, Yeah, tunnel and going through a tunnel in the car. Sorry, yeah, all right, sorry, Tunnel.
Speaker 1: Did you hang out dinner?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we forgot to tell Jenna how to hang out. That was kind of important, especially.
Speaker 2: When I'm sorry tunneling someone, Well, there you go.
Speaker 1: Layby is still an option and they've adapted. You can do it online. But it sounded like you had to pay it fortnightly. I don't feel that that used to be the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you had to come in and pay it physically. I think you could have kept it item on labor for thirty years if you wanted to.
Speaker 1: In day Oh, that's what we should have asked next time, what's the longest thing you've had on labor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mum would have some stories.
Speaker 1: My god, we're not calling back all right now, Jenna. Before we get into mitches, is it just me? You need to know that we have a sound effect that plays at the end, and there's no particular time when you need to play this. It's just kind of when you feel it in your guts that the conversation has come to a full stop, you know, and so it's over there, so just do it a quick test now sounds good, So it's up to you when you play that. When you feel like it's come to a natural end. Yeah, okay, okay, okay, cool, all right, I'm ready for my agent. All right, you can hit the the or sound effect now?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Is anyone else worried about the sizes of letterboxes?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? We're not getting bigger, They're they're getting bloody smaller, getting smaller anything, and the demand for packages and deliveries is only getting higher.
Speaker 2: We need to redesign the letterbox.
Speaker 1: I feel that I should get a ding dong on the doorbell when I get something in the letterbox. Yes, as the courtesy, because most things aren't big enough to fit in there, hence they drop it off as a parcel. Yes, but how am I supposed to know to check that? Bars that I forget I have a letter box? Half the time, I agree, especially.
Speaker 2: In a high rise apartment they're all next to each other. Yeah, fine, the bloody boxes in high five with jub jub fingering itself in one I was doing. But I just think the other day it's been raining here in Sydney for ages and I got a speeding fine.
Speaker 1: Of the mail and another one. I know how many point I've got three left?
Speaker 4: Oh? Fuck?
Speaker 2: Mitchell and we're coming into double demerit season we are.
Speaker 1: You've got to be careful, Darlan.
Speaker 2: I know, I just I just like disassociate. I leave here at midnight and I just get all my speeding fines between twelve and one am because I'm just driving home exhausted.
Speaker 1: Does your car give you the option, even though it's an automatic, to switch gears.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: Oh, because if you bump it down to third, you just naturally go slower.
Speaker 2: But then wouldn't you burn? I don't know how it works only if.
Speaker 1: You're going downhill. I'm only talking about downhill because that's where they get you. They get you with the hills at a speed camera. At the bottom, you just naturally speed up and end up speeding.
Speaker 2: I knew I should have got a country boy to help me with this. What do you mean going down a hill.
Speaker 1: As in not uphill?
Speaker 2: With the gearbox?
Speaker 1: So if you're going downhill and you're on cruise control, your car will naturally speed up. So even if you're doing the speed limit, by the time you start going downhill, it will speed up and you get pinged for speeding. But if you bump your gear down, maybe to fourth or third instead of fifth. Then the car the reds will be up, so it naturally stays slower.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Well there you go. You learn something.
Speaker 1: I have it every day on the way to this bloody studio because the same thing that freaking new tunnel in Sydney. What's it called West Connection?
Speaker 2: Too many?
Speaker 1: Oh dear, oh, I wasn't done down. Sorry, I never got into the crux of the conclusion. Sorry anyway, what letterbox are you got, because you're in your house a letter box you have?
Speaker 2: We have a standard letterbox built into a concrete pylon, but it's it's so narrow that letters don't even fit in. So my point was the speeding fine got so wet by the rain it disintegrated and I didn't get the speeding fine. So then I get this bloody knock on the knock, get a call going, you need to start paying your fines. Horrendous. I got a notice in my letterbox that I'd been parking in an in illegal spot out in the front of our house, and the police knocked up to my house the other morning. I was asleep, and then we get a Hayden gets off his zoom call you know, Andy, and I think it's probably this policeman in uniform. Yes, Hayden want to shat himself. No like distance themselves. I don't even know Mitchell, and he went, oh, you're not in trouble, but you've parked your car in an legal spot a few days in a row and the trades can't access because I'm I'm blocking the corner. Big trucks can't fit. You need to move your car immediately.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, big fuck off truck coming around the corner where absolutely sideswipe people.
Speaker 2: Sure I could finish the story. I'm done if you want. Yeah, I'll just finish the story then, yes, And I walk out and all the tradees are there. It's very awkward and I hate and can't fucking drive, so I have to do it.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: So he wakes me up in my Christmas Mickey pajamas.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, and I go sorry boys, and they're right there, hooru.
Speaker 2: Don't worry mate, Oh we got you out of a fine and the police are there watching me, and then I moved reckon.
Speaker 1: They called the police there especially for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, onecause the police can just.
Speaker 1: Come and said sorry, can you do with the favor as the tradees.
Speaker 2: No, they don't know where I live. They've got no idea.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that police had to jump through the hoops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally had to scan my ID anyway, proasely check.
Speaker 1: The signs to say illegal or not. Yeah, I to park at a certain spot.
Speaker 2: I was over like by probably half a meter.
Speaker 1: Not worth the fuss, No, I agree.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you can go now if you want dinner, I'm done. Is it just me? Can follow the show online, just search a couple of miches.
Speaker 4: If you don't, you're a dickhead.
Speaker 1: Right, it's time for the finale of Tinder fairy Tales and Fizzs. Before we get into it, you guys are gonna have to swap back. I can't have this mess up.
Speaker 4: Millions.
Speaker 2: We're okay, what about it?
Speaker 1: You come over there, we go. You did quite well, though, Jenna. Can I just say for somebod who's never touched a radio panel in their.
Speaker 2: Life, no, you did panel Auson Wells War of the World.
Speaker 1: Forgot about that. I just have to go to bloody night classes at the Radio school in Sydney for like a year learning that thing. Jenner kind of took to it like a duck to water. She's one of those types, actually is.
Speaker 2: I actually want to do it more and I still am learning you still haven't.
Speaker 1: Quite nailed it. We'll let you go back on the panel after Tinder, Jenna, because I just want to get this bit flawless with Mitch over there. God knows what will happen.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get into it ready.
Speaker 2: Tinder Tools and the final installment and Tinder Fairytale and Fizz is happening right now. We've had some good entrance over the last couple of weeks we have.
Speaker 1: We've heard all of our people's ship dates. Let's face it, we've all had bad dates. And then we've heard all about the fairy tales, people who have met on Tinder and have lived happily ever after.
Speaker 2: Ok in the nine yes exactly.
Speaker 1: You guys are a Tinder fairytale. Absolutely. But first up we're going to hear from Daniel Hyde. Daniel, what's your fizzer? Darling?
Speaker 3: Well, I was on a date.
Speaker 6: It was going pretty pretty well, and so we went to a bar up the back of the opera house.
Speaker 1: Fancy by the way, the house flad.
Speaker 6: Very bougie, which is where all the travels started. Well, you know, go a little bit si. You had a couple of margaritas. And then on the way out, I was saying to the good I was like, ah, man coming to the opera house for a date. Bougie as hell. And some girl heard me, who was coming up the stairs, was like, boogie's hell and he was like did you hear that?
Speaker 1: She was making fun of you behind your back? What a cow house?
Speaker 6: And you know when I'm tipsy normally, normally I'm just like a dancer and I like going on adventures. But for some reason that night, it just Campbelltown came out of me and I was like, listen here, you don't know me. I don't know my story. And we had a little fight on the stairs.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the margarite has made you a.
Speaker 4: Bit agro Did they it?
Speaker 6: Did it?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 6: I was like, yes, this is special.
Speaker 1: Let me Oh what did the date say?
Speaker 2: How did he react?
Speaker 6: Look he was he was a little embarrassed. We it's safe to say that was the last one we had.
Speaker 2: That's fine, but it is as that's what it is. It is that's defined as a as a tinder fisser.
Speaker 1: That's where I've gone wrong. That's why I'm single, Clearly, I just keep arcing up at people like that.
Speaker 2: In the opera house. It was all geared to be a good date too.
Speaker 1: We're going to hook you up with Tinder O K. Daniels so you'll be able to find a man.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, buddy, is really good. Let's you see who was already liked you before you decide to match with them. You can also like rewind if you say no to anyone and change your mind. Plus you'll get all of Tinder's member only services like passport and like super lugs boosting. It's the best, and we've got one for you enjoy right now.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's the gay edition of Tinder fairy Tales and Visits Today, Corey is here wants to tell us about his fairy tale rub it in.
Speaker 3: Hello Corey Corey, Hello, lovelies, how are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good, we're excited, we're very looking. We're looking forward to a fairy tale. We've had two pissis in a row, so hit us with your story.
Speaker 3: Okay, amazing. So I but before I met my partner, Now, I had a lot of duds before him there are a couple that just were all four no good.
Speaker 1: How many is a couple, because I need to know how many duds I need to get through before I go on the one.
Speaker 3: So I had two and they both cheated. So I was like, oh, this is just no good for me. It's not a vibe. It's not something I really envisioned for myself anyway.
Speaker 1: All right, so you've had your business, but then we get.
Speaker 3: I've had it, and trust me, I've had a lot of physicis. It's no good. So when we started talking, I didn't really have a lot of trust in people. I was very cautious. I was very like, you know what, I'm not going to get my hopes up because I'm just terrified that it's just going to turn out the same.
Speaker 2: Way I've been burnt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So we just started talking here and there, and it wasn't really it was it was nice to talk to him, but I wasn't like getting my hopes up, So it was just sort of nothing at the moment.
Speaker 2: You remember what caught your eye on his Sinder profile? What was it that stood out?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: He just was funny, like he just had really random shit on his like he would be like, oh, I make really good mac and cheese, and I'm like, you know what, I'm a simple girltravagant things. So we ended up like talking for a little bit. We talked about two weeks before we ended up meeting up.
Speaker 1: And what was that chat like? During that two weeks it was just really not like he was just.
Speaker 3: Really random and he would always ask me like really stupid questions, Like I remember he asked me like, oh, let's rank your Lady garg albums.
Speaker 2: And I'm like that's not stupid, that's intellectual conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like to me, obviously, the same is like the best one. I can't really rank anything else above that because the best one. So we had decided. So he's a shire Boy and he heart Yeah. With the shire Boys, they whenever they go over the bridge, it's like it's Narnia, like it's.
Speaker 2: Just appreciate the time.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So when we were organizing to go out, we said, let's go meet at George Street Cinemas. We'll go to the movies, and so interesting.
Speaker 1: Choice the first day a movie, like, you don't really talk to each other, right, did you have anything?
Speaker 3: We kept talking through the movie where we got kicked out because oh okay, yeah, yeah, So then we laughed. We went to Darling Harbor, had some ice cream, and then we sat at the Opera House and we talked until like maybe twelve thirty in the morning, and it got to the point where we're like, it's a week and I need to go home to go to work tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good.
Speaker 1: Feeling though, when you're like, oh, I'm out late. I know I'm going to be tired tomorrow, but I'm enjoying this so much.
Speaker 2: I didn't see a game man fighting with a white woman. Did you buy a chance?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, now that's another story. Another time.
Speaker 3: I ended up leaving because it was getting really late, and it was just to the point where it was just a really nice conversation, like you just you forget the time is a thing. It was just very just easy. It was easy to talk to.
Speaker 2: And then how long after this, though, Corey, did you realize that he was the one?
Speaker 3: Oh? Straight away? Like I remember getting on the so we had to catch the train back to Central to go back on our separate platforms. Yeah, and I was sitting on the train going I don't know how to tell this guy I like him. I don't know what to do to show that I like him. So I was going, do I hug him? Should I try and kiss him?
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: At the actual station, I'd get fashed, Dalin, you would anyway. So I was on the train and I got really quiet, and I don't shut up, so I keep talking. So I was sitting there really quite long. I don't know how to approach this because he's about to leave, and I just like jumped in and just gave him a kiss. Wow, it was like the best decision. That was the best decision I made.
Speaker 2: Was that A true Jinder fairytale Cory.
Speaker 1: Okay, So after this BIRS day, which obviously went very well, how long was it before you officially became a couple?
Speaker 3: Tell us about that moment, ah, So it was probably about two weeks after. So we went on our second date, probably about two days after. I ended up meeting his mum, who she like loves the show by the way, she's obsessed with you guys. Oh hello, a shout out, Hi Jannis, I love you. Yeah. So we yeah, probably about two or three weeks afterwards, we ended up we were like, obviously it's a bit of an ex rated story, but we're like, He's like, I'm not going any further into a like we're together. I was like, you know what, just ask the question and he's like, you asked the question. I'm like, what question is it? And we kept going back and walking. I'm like, I'm not asking you ask me anyway. I ended up asking. And we've been together now for like five years.
Speaker 1: So sweet that he didn't want to go any further until you were official. That's some old fashioned romance right there. Yeah, and so where are you at now? Are you gonna also demand that he be the one to propose to you in the day card?
Speaker 3: That's the issue. I want to be proposed to because I want to be a princess and he's like, well, I want to be proposed to and I'm like, well, we're in a fucking roadway here. We can't go anywhere with this because I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: It's all them right now and proposed on the podcast. I can't think of anything more romantic. Why are you're laughing?
Speaker 3: Anyway? So, and it's funny like one of my good friends, him and his fun have been together about two years and they're talking about getting married as well. But they're both like, oh, we're going to try and do a proposal at the same time.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what we want.
Speaker 3: Magic, Yes, But I'm like, where's the spontaneity of it? Like, oh my god, Like, you know, this is a wild thing. I don't know. I want to be proposed to, but it's not happening anytime soon.
Speaker 2: I don't think. No, it's just that you know that you you go to Paris for God's you bring.
Speaker 3: A ring, you know what I mean exactly? Yeah, bring the flowers, bring the condoms for and everything like.
Speaker 2: Cons I don't know what you're worried about. While since the water pack? All right, Corey sand Love. What's your partner's name?
Speaker 1: Send some big love, Sam, Sam and Corey congratulations Love. Sorry, don't throw the mom in there. You're creep, the said, But she's not part of the fairy tale. She could equation.
Speaker 3: Anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fairy godmother.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks Corey.
Speaker 2: What a nice one to end on. That was a he got three fairy tale things he did?
Speaker 1: Actually, is that a record?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's the biggest.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed that every time we've done this. This is the third fairy tale, and fizzis the one that has the fairy tale always just has a little pep in their step. You can hear it from their voice.
Speaker 2: He sounds like he's getting regular sex. You can hear it in his voice.
Speaker 1: Is that why I sound like I'm falling asleep on this half the time?
Speaker 2: We have more Tindergold memberships to go or thanks to Tinder, So if you want to hit us up, slide into our DMS and we'll look after you.
Speaker 1: Also, did you notice that he had a mispronunciation in that call, Cory, just.
Speaker 2: Like old towards the end. Yeah, what was it?
Speaker 1: I did? I did? So? He said spontaneity.
Speaker 4: Oh did you notice that too?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 1: It's been a while since you've had a good myths pronunciation. No, Corey, you've served up a doozy's spontaneity.
Speaker 2: He was good.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: He kind of reminded me. I used to have this horse trainer and then Corey, he just reminded me of that, and I used I missed Tobe. I'm talked about turbin the horse. He had the funniest nigh.
Speaker 1: Mitchie, youre keen to ordered dinner because I can't be fuck cooking man to get home, but I forgot my wallet. Can you pie?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I can.
Speaker 2: I was talking to Harris and my god so and he's so excited for Christmas because like a month away. His favorite part about Christmas not the presence. It's not the Raindyer at Santa and his slide.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh, what happened.
Speaker 2: Jenny year before you came in? Mitch Jenner was late today and she brought a portable DVD player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: She was watching fifty Shades of Great, Weird Film. Weird film.
Speaker 1: You know what my favorite film is. I don't even know if it's a film or a book, but I just wanted to say, eat pri Love.
Speaker 2: I wrote a really good SI on that film in high school. I did, I did. It was a long one.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know this one's wrong. I can't do this. I was gonna say, maybe I'm thinking of letting the world know that my preferred pronouns are die. Then I shouldn't knock that.
Speaker 2: You've got to be careful after the gig you booked this week? What you's gotta be careful with that stuff? Are we announcing it? What oh, Jenna, Mitch got booked on home and why.
Speaker 1: Oh God, we're in such a weird mood today.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm coughing so light, I got spit on the the spot.
Speaker 4: Look at me.
Speaker 1: Oh God, you've got to go to the dentists. Can you see that? Toka? God, this fucking whole show was in disarray.
Speaker 2: We should all go out and trude ourselves to a nice fat Buffy.
Speaker 1: You're always first in the line of Buffy.
Speaker 2: Have you seen?
Speaker 1: How much do you?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Okay? Hurried away?
Speaker 2: All right? You do?
Speaker 1: You should have swap back now. By the way, Jenny, you can.
Speaker 2: Just headphones.
Speaker 1: I don't want to use your Thanks, hurry up, don't go wondering a story.
Speaker 2: Get at of the why Oh ship tonight.
Speaker 1: He knew to welcome back to my I started the desk Starlings.
Speaker 2: Jenna's it's on a corner. There's like a corner in my gut. It's really pointed, right, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do we do now?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 6: Is it just you?
Speaker 1: Is there an opener for that?
Speaker 2: No? No, no open up. But we do have the audio from the guest Jenna and the name I want to announce it. I do it every week I organize the user just use which is is it just me? From a listener? If you have one, send us a voice message a couple of mitches on Instagram. We will play it. So is it just you is on the button bar as well as the name, so you can announce it Jenna.
Speaker 1: And hang on. Are we really going to trust your naming of the listener because you've gotten it wrong twice? Now, poor Tess, whose name is actually Holly.
Speaker 2: Last now, what happened to shout out Holly? We love you and thank you for sending that in. I recorded them all in bulk and didn't save their name, so they all got fake names.
Speaker 1: Well you'll know for next time.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Don't you remember back in the day when you were little. I feel like you would have, you know, sent in song requests on the radio or sent in you know now, some people used to send in pictures of the weather to Tim Bailey and it gives you a shout at. You get a little three loud of hearing your name shouted out. So don't fuck it up again. Orange on Cheese TV or Toast TV where you send in art, Yeah, let you draw and they hold it up. There you go that exact thrill is it is not what we will be robbing our listeners of. So who have we got this week?
Speaker 2: It's up to you, Jen?
Speaker 3: Is it just you?
Speaker 2: It should be near the cake grabs ish left hand side of the wall, maybe up to near the top, all right, and the names at the end of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I assume so, So you gotta let us know who it is. Okay, today's is it just you? Is David? David? What do you got? Go for it?
Speaker 4: Day? Hey?
Speaker 1: Just love the show.
Speaker 4: I've been thinking about this for the last couple of days and had to send it through.
Speaker 2: But is it just me?
Speaker 4: Or do you feel like you're cheating on Mitch Tury when you listen to trash Ali.
Speaker 1: You don't have to feel like you're cheating on Mitch Cherry when you're listening to trash Ali. I've got two podcasts with different co hosts. You're not cheating. You're actually just supporting me.
Speaker 2: Not just you, Dave. I've had many messages. I've had listeners send meself because of them crying. One method is going I can't do it. I can't listen to that podcast, and I go do it support a friend?
Speaker 1: Listen? Yeah, It's not like we're taking anything away from you by having a different podcast. If I ask you to do a separate podcast, you'd be like fuck no.
Speaker 2: But also, no, one's like not watching my other projects that you're not involved in because you're not there, Like it's with it. It must just be because there's Matt and it's all right, Hey, like similar energies. People think it's a similar vibe show.
Speaker 1: Right, But if I did a one woman show, they wouldn't feel like they were cheating.
Speaker 2: Would you give a flying fuck if I launched a podcast with Katrine a round Tree, no one would.
Speaker 1: Feel jealous, right, Okay, so shut up David. But David, I'm don't bring that bullshit energy in my way.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to feel fun. Believe me, I'm a done.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do it after everything we've done.
Speaker 2: We've done it. Thank you, David. If you want to get it is it's just you on the air. Hit us up on Instagram, slide into the dm s and it's a voice a voice message. Yes, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's correct, And don't forget new episodes of trash Alley Wednesday. I am only on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dying medium all right, well.
Speaker 1: Coming from a radio announcer, Jenna, what is that? Jenna, stop going row, You've got to focus now, we've got the Kate lang Brook interview. Now, Jenn, you've got you've gotten carried away? Sorry, focus Yep, a minute. Mitch and I spoke to Kate Langbrook the other day. We did and it was a lot of fun. We do love her. She's been on the show before and this should be an easy one for you to panel. Jenny. You're basically just got to hit play that over there. Did you put the Yeah, they're all on there.
Speaker 2: It's a pre recorded interview. Genera is the Jenner, This's is Kate interviewer Kate. Yep, that's Kate Langbrook.
Speaker 1: Not yet, so there's also an opener for it. So like a bit of music and ship sets the scene and then so you play that first and then at the moment where we start talking, you hit play on the other one. That's us going oh okay.
Speaker 2: This is where the skills involved. So you have to time it and we've got to really hit the post.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've got to fire off one sound effect and then make us start talking at the right moment.
Speaker 2: But don't talk over the vocals like I did at the start of the show over Mitchell Kombs's name, which.
Speaker 1: Will never happen again. Will thank you? You would never betry me?
Speaker 2: No, I can't. My brain is right, Okay, I'm doing it all right.
Speaker 1: Here it is our catch up with Kate langbrok Kate Lanbrook, thank you, Thank you has an inspiring true story about moving to Italy.
Speaker 4: We didn't speak Italian, we knew nobody and then throwing a pandemic. Is here, Holly Cat come back, clumbly chess not pitches, your favorite big ches.
Speaker 2: We love you, Kate. When was the last time we had Kate on?
Speaker 5: What was it for?
Speaker 1: Last time it was when Jenna went to court and so Kate was our third wheel.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, at court.
Speaker 2: She did a fight with a landlord.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But last time we had you on, you were like in the studio. So I imagine we got work Kate. But today on the zoom she's kicked back in bed. We've got relaxed, Kate. Don't forget. You're allowed to swear here, Kate, that's the rule.
Speaker 4: Could I see you next Tuesday?
Speaker 1: Go for it?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do it?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to shock anybody, But you know I'm quite partial to that word.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. I love finding out that everyone that works in media is actually a potty mouth behind the scenes. That's my favorite thing when I started working in media, being like they're all foul like me. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Well, because when your microphone's on, you really just have to banish that part in you. Then that part of you has to come out with a vengeance at some point.
Speaker 2: Definitely does a stupid little podcast. Hey boys, Cake by the way, Mitch, Mitch, which one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Not you, Mitch?
Speaker 2: You Mitch?
Speaker 4: How did we tell your part last time?
Speaker 1: I think you called me Betty. I don't know if you remember, but you nicknamed me Betty.
Speaker 4: Betty.
Speaker 1: We're both Betty.
Speaker 4: But it's perfect that you're best anyway. Betty, you know that I'm moonlighted with Mitch.
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: And Monty was Unwell, that's right, he was your your other half On three PM Pickup. They thought, you know, typically a show hosted by mums and women. They thought, Mitch cheer is the next best thing, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Slotted writing? We had a great time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a bit jealous about it.
Speaker 2: Was the jealousy involved Mitch.
Speaker 4: Of course there what but I would have happily had you Betty, but I didn't know where you were. There's such a mysterious sort of creature that is during the day. Oh God, what does Betty do during the day? Betty from black Town?
Speaker 2: He films videos and he's a very busy man. People. He's doing brand deals. He's one of those new ways. Yeah, he's in demand.
Speaker 1: Mitch is being very polite and trying not to use the word influence because he knows I hate that word, but it's basically that in my friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all rightky, Mitch has been Actually this is true. Mitch hasn't read a page of your new book. Kate hasn't even hanged.
Speaker 4: He hasn't hang on. And you know what, I call him Matt Dorn and you know what you will call me.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, he don't be casting aspersions. I'm no Matt Doran here. I haven't actually read a page. But I was thrilled to find that there's an audiobook version.
Speaker 2: Thanks God.
Speaker 4: Oh and that's me reading the audio books.
Speaker 1: And I'm such an audiobook kind of person like my ADHD doesn't really yeah, it doesn't allow me to like sit there and read a book, but I can multitask. So I've got Kate in mere laugh at her own jokes in the book. That was my favorite part. While I'm cooking dinner and stuff, it's great. Did you have to do that all in one go? Because it sounds like you've got the exact same tone of boys. That sounds like nothing differs. Or do they let you do like one chapter a day?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I did, I would do I did it over a week, a working week, Monday to Friday.
Speaker 2: It's still a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a lot. But the guy who did it, he was so adorable, Derek Derek. He looked like he'd be a doctor who fan. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know exactly what you mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I was kind of waiting for him to give me some notes. And then the girl from the book company was on Zoom as well, watching and I waited for them to tell me. You know how it's like when you're at work, people might not know this, but in the radio, you know, if you're reading something or you're someone will say, oh can you do it again with a bit more vim?
Speaker 2: Or you know you direction, not one bit.
Speaker 4: Of direction Betty, what would you suggested to me?
Speaker 1: I thought it was great. I mean, you definitely sounded more like relaxed than you would when you're kind of performing on the radio. But that's what I liked about it. It was very you know, chilled and conversation.
Speaker 2: But Mitch, you don't know this because when I jumped in on the pickup with you, Kate, Kate revealed remember that giant earthquake, that it wasn't really giant, but the earthquake that hit Melbourne a few months ago. Kate, you need to send us the audio Kate if you can't, because we'll insert it.
Speaker 6: I have to.
Speaker 2: Kate was recording the audio book when the earthquake hidden and you hear it.
Speaker 4: I'd totally forgotten that, Mitch, and then in it. How do you think I reacted, Betty?
Speaker 1: I well, I like to think you're in a profession that would have tried to sold jerum. But at a certain point you would have been like, oh fuck, like what's going on?
Speaker 2: Like surely I really need.
Speaker 3: To hear this.
Speaker 1: Please send it through. I'll put it in the podcast.
Speaker 4: I could see with my mother eyes that his breath was high in his chest. He was nervous and then after an inauspicious start, what was that?
Speaker 1: It can only be an earthquake?
Speaker 4: Huh is that an earthquake? It could only be an earthquake.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I thought I was having a stroke or something.
Speaker 4: Anthea, we just had a tremble in the studio. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I just run to the doorway because this house is shaking fully away. Sorry.
Speaker 4: Well, you can't be sorry for an earthquake, but we should say.
Speaker 2: The book is chow bela six take Italy Caitline Brooks story of a family moving to Italy before the pandemic then thedemic hit. It was it was chaos. Kate and Mitch doesn't know this, but I know again from the pickup that you're a die hard Morning Wars fan, as is Mitch. As am I And as I sit there, Kate and I see, I see Mitch Kessler sitting in what looks to be I'm thinking like Como. It looks like it's like Como. Yeah, is that what you pictured an envision for your for your Italian lifestyle to be? Yes?
Speaker 4: Except do you know Mitch Kesler wasn't really at Como?
Speaker 1: Where did he film it?
Speaker 4: They filmed it at some old nunnery in like Santa Barbara or San franc something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh I fell for it.
Speaker 4: However, all right, can we just deviate for a moment. I know we're talking about my fabulous.
Speaker 1: Book, Chop Beller, you go on down.
Speaker 4: We just talked about Morning Wars anytime. It was a very Have you just watched the last episode?
Speaker 2: Yeah, up to date.
Speaker 4: I was not happy with that last episode.
Speaker 2: The were week she went full Alex Leavey went full Joe Rogan right when Expiracy podcast?
Speaker 4: Also, yes, and who keys and these old chip nodding away or is it Chuck like you know, yeah, chip chip nodding away as though she's doing something amazing and it actually was not amazing, just like it was actually like someone had just given Auntie Nell an iPhone and she discovered the video fun for the first time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was way less glued this season. Like season one, I was very oh my god, I can't wait for the next episode.
Speaker 2: But this one I was like that all over COVID, like we just lived it, we don't want to rewatch it, skip it?
Speaker 1: Yes, well here you are, it's saying, oh, no, one wants to relive COVID but Kate's book, sorry, it very much touches on COVID. But I was actually waiting to get to the COVID part. There was so much the build up you had like the most heavenly first year. Although the thing that I did, I'm surprising I didn't factor in the time difference. You were still doing your afternoon radio show in Australia from Italy. But at what time? Was it again in the morning?
Speaker 4: But I was getting up at like four or five o'clock.
Speaker 1: Ye see, that's bullshit getting up at four am when you're on this, you know Italian shape?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 4: Do you think that was my dear Betty? That was David William Hughes, the most persistent person in the world, who said, you're not going to give up work, kno getting out work, can do the show from over there. I'm like, what, because now, of course when we say I did the show for Italy, people like, well, I saim from my office all the time. No one did that. Then we didn't even have zoom Zoom wasn't a thing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you gave that up. And I don't blame you because the rest of the story, when you had all these getaways to sicily sounded heavenly. There was one thing you actually mentioned in the book that I really resonated with, which was I wrote it down. You were talking about your son and your husband, and you said they clash as often as they bond the too, something I believe is not unusual for fathers and firstborn sons. And I was like, Oh, other people do this. Oh my little brother is so like easygoing. But sometimes I just lock horns with my father for funt just because I'm board, and he always bites back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I do something about I think fathers are harder on the firstborn son. But I've got girlfriends who say the same, and they end up having the conversations with the dads of their sons saying, you know why, and then they accuse us of being too soft on them.
Speaker 1: I think I've overheard this exact argument between my parents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would have, you would have, you would have. You'd hear the same thing in our house or not that we argue, Betty, but we do discuss things sometimes in a very animated, vocal and loud.
Speaker 1: Manner, don't we all? Now me, do you have a clash with your dad?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I'm the firstborn son. But no, we my dad's very soft. Like my dad sends me in inspirational quotes every day. Oh yeah, you start the day. Yeah, let me get let me get what he said. He didn't sendnyone today actually, but he's on a business trip. But let me find the most recent.
Speaker 4: He's on a business trip.
Speaker 2: Mmm, Marjory, he's a businessman.
Speaker 1: So I'm thinking, no, they don't clash like most elder sons and fathers. If he's sending you fucking inspirational quote, no, it's not the same.
Speaker 2: Well, this is from yesterday. Slowing down, resting, and or stillness may feel unsafe and uncomfortable for you if you're used to chaos or living under constant stress, because your nervous system is used to being in survival mode. And he said, saw this resonated with me? Hope it resonates with you. Love you endlessly, dad.
Speaker 4: Oh love?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is very divine.
Speaker 2: No, but I was a smack silly as a kid, So maybe you got it out of his systems when I was an infant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, did he have it? Did he have a change? Shity yeah?
Speaker 2: He oh yeah, he had a change. There was a pivotal but.
Speaker 4: What brought about his change once he he got.
Speaker 2: It, turned fifty, turned a corner. He was a change man.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Oh I love that. God. I love people who show the capacity for change.
Speaker 2: Then I came out. I think he was probably terrified of hitting a gay man. He didn't, so he's like, oh I might.
Speaker 4: Well that's it. Yeah, don't be puffed to bash up.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. I've said that, Bayla. Anyway, the book is available now. You can get it. You can buy it at all good booksellers and of course online you can get on audiobooks, which Mitch is enjoying.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm loving it. We wanted to do with UKD whilst you're here.
Speaker 4: Mitch, Betty, Oh you're adorable. YouTube.
Speaker 2: Thank We're not done, Kate stay in bed.
Speaker 1: Oh well we've got you because you have experienced Australia and Italy and when they've both got to offer, we want to do a quick round of who does it better, because I reckon from listening to that book, there's a lot of things that Italy shits on us with, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Oh, I know, and you don't kind of want to be that person that goes, oh my god, initially there, but yet I am that person. But there are some things that Australia does magnificently. For instance, this morning, when I was in the stupamarket and the lady was packing my bags for me, that doesn't happen in Italy. In Italy, you have to pack. It's like every store is fucking Aldi and you are trying it. Yeah, yeah, no, I'm not going for that. Little things like that. Getting our rubbish collected, Oh my goodness, that doesn't happen in Italy.
Speaker 2: Really, where do you put it?
Speaker 4: Well, because we lived in a medieval city, you know, and there's a lot of medieval cities in Italy, so we had to go to the rubbish bin, which was these central bins in the in the city. But because it was Italy and things are a bit scattered, the organico is in one place, the plastico is two blocks away, so and you've got five different kinds of rubbish.
Speaker 1: I'd rather be dead than have to deal with that. That's no good.
Speaker 2: Chuck me on the plastic hit it with.
Speaker 1: Some other Okay, So we've got a few things to get through. Noumber one is traffic. Who does it better Australia or Italy.
Speaker 4: Italy because you're allowed to speed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, of course, wasn't your husband a little bit frightened to try and keep up with their speed?
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 4: Well, because on the freeway, very rare that you saw a speeding sign, like a speed limit sign on the freeway. So we really didn't know, but we would often get overtaken by a Nona going one hundred and sixty kilometers an hour.
Speaker 2: In a little feet Yeah, and so we.
Speaker 4: Would ask our friends and then they would say things like, hey, well, you know the speed limit it's one twenty kilometers an hour, but if it's a two lane a freeway, you can go one forty and if it's three lanes a plus you can go one one forty plus whatever you like. Shit, So how is that an answer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like it's open to interpretation. Australia's slappy with family. Fine, no, we're good.
Speaker 4: Do you know what the freedom in Italy? The freedom to your bike without a helmet, the freedom to have a cigarette with a glass of wine out in the front of a restaurant, the freedom to speed, just the freedom to take your dog with you anywhere into shop, the dogs welcome anywhere. Like just those little freedoms may mean a lot in your life, like they're very nourishing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never known a time where those things are freedoms. Like if I ever had a fucking dart with my rose in a restaurant, I would think I'm going to get tackled by someone like that.
Speaker 2: I would just never Yeah, all right, what's the next one?
Speaker 1: Who does it better? Radio?
Speaker 4: Italians or Australians one hundred percent Australia.
Speaker 1: Great, Ye'll take it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you're current show accepted out? No, No, All of the Italian pop music and their radio sounds like it's nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 1: Really also WSFM, it's just very uh and there.
Speaker 4: And when our produce A Sash was over there trying to find somewhere for me to broadcast back to Australia from, she just couldn't get over how antiquated all the radio stations work. She went and looked at about seven in Bologna and she said they were just it was. It was honestly like nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, gone, I bet they can smoke inside there too. You could do that back in the day in radio studios. Couldn't you.
Speaker 4: I remember when I lived with my girlfriend Mish, and she had a terrible breakup, and she comforted herself by playing what's that game with that gorgeous little guy? That video game with that in his gorgeous guy and he has to lassue the horse, and.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. Yeah, Zelda, Zelda, Zelda.
Speaker 4: Anyway, my girlfriend played Zelda seriously for six months on repeat and chain smoked inside. And because she was so heartbroken, I learned to play Zelda just to keep her company. But I do have to say, after about six months, do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: You might enjoy your cigarette because the whole house, it was a two story house. The whole house just reeked of cigarette.
Speaker 1: Have your darry al Fresco miss much nicer out there?
Speaker 2: Has she bounced back?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's totally bounced back. Bunce a couple more, A couple more, you'd say, that's Mick saying I've given such long, elaborate and probably tedious answers. What number are we actually going to do? Mitch? How many are going to give me?
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: We're on a podcast? There are actually no rules about how long the answers are how long we chat for. It's really just a question of how many you want to do, Kate, Mitch's got some rules.
Speaker 2: No, it's I'm thinking of you, Kate lane Brook. I know you're a very busy lady. You've got succession on Pauls.
Speaker 1: Well, look at me and beat You know, it's actually up to you. You tell us when you no longer give a fuck? Yeah number three wi fi.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, I no longer give a fun Come on, gimme, gimme all right, do you know one?
Speaker 2: Let's move on.
Speaker 1: Okay, So who does it better? Customer service Australia, Italy.
Speaker 4: We're pretty good Australia. Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like you mentioned in the book. I might be paraphrasing, but I think you said at one point you were a little bit overwhelmed because they're quite aggressive. They're almost like what you want to shop here. They're not necessarily women.
Speaker 4: I found the women in their shops. They were always They've got a strange manner. It's strange to me because I was a stranger, you know. Yeah, but things like one of my Italian friends was saying the reason they put everything in the shop window in Italy or Vologna is so that when you come in you know what you're looking for. So it's not like I've just come into brows, all right, but whereas I would go in not knowing what I wanted and they thought that was really weird.
Speaker 2: All right, Well more, have you got somewhere to be? I'm just conscious that Kate has a half eaten back of Sultan.
Speaker 4: Again strong, he's really gone off me. No, they're finished, finish, carry on?
Speaker 1: Well the next one?
Speaker 4: Are you waiting for the indigestion?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: The next one is possibly the most important. Who does it better when it comes to men, Australia or Italy? Who has the finer gentleman?
Speaker 4: It's a very hard question to answer, and I'll tell you why. I obviously have a massive soft spot for Australian men. I love a smart, working class guy. I love the Australians do that better than anyone, like, you know, just a funny trade or whatever. You know, We're just very good at that. But Italian men pay women such attention that it is, and whereas Australian men have been stolen from us by pornography about real women anymore in Australia, yeah, they don't care about real women.
Speaker 1: But Italian guys, do you reckon?
Speaker 4: Italian men pay such attention to women. It is amazing, so that my girlfriend who came over couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, are they flirty? Cap like flirtatious even with you? What do you being there with your husband, your beloved Peter Allen Lewis, Back up, This is why I wanted to start.
Speaker 4: Even with your cardaverous ninety year old, horrendously out of shaped self. Did they muster a little Lazarus like Enthusiasmy.
Speaker 2: No, you not what I meant. You're gorgeous and radiant. But Peter Allen Lewis was I'm sure by your side, Peter.
Speaker 4: Alan Lewis, Well, you know what was funny? One? We used to go to this restaurant all the time that was run by the greatest food and run by this really I've written about him in the in the book, but I haven't written this story about him in the book. Very flirty guy who get drunk and sing opera and at the end of the night he'd come and give you a rose and give his speech and take your hand and kiss your hand and very fun, fun sort of guy.
Speaker 2: You don't get that shit here astant.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, not in a hundred years anyway, especially not me away. One night we were at his restaurant and Peter went to the toilet and the owner came over to my table and sat down. He always he sits at your table, and he paused wine and you know, and he said to me, why don't you come back tomorrow for lunch without your husband. I'm like, mate, he's literally a two minute piece away, Like what I could? I believe it? And also his wife came into that restaurant all the time. And his wife came up one night and introduced herself to me in a She had a strange energy about it, not unpleasant, but just a bit whatever. And then I realized, Oh, it's his wife, and she's got the energy of a woman who's constantly cheated on by her husband in the restaurant she works at.
Speaker 1: That's not a good reflection of Italian men.
Speaker 2: That you prove me wrong, Kate, what about that?
Speaker 4: I've still got her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Though? Speaking of your husband, people sometimes ask us ooh, like would you ever date a listener? And I don't know if you've heard this story, Mitch. But can you tell us, Kate, how you met your husband.
Speaker 4: Yes, so my husband was I met on a radio trip. The station sponsor did this thing that they hadn't done for a few years, and they would send a broadcaster over with a bunch of listeners, and I went on the trip with fifteen listeners and Peter was one of those listeners.
Speaker 2: There you go, and you did you shack up on that trip?
Speaker 4: No, Mitch. He had a girlfriend back in Australia and I had a boyfriend. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Okay, that look in her face. I can't read it.
Speaker 2: It's just one eye.
Speaker 4: I can't read it. It's like my book, can't read it. You need the audio book anyway. But and so then we came back and we sort of tap danced around each other for a couple of years, and then we got together.
Speaker 2: There you go, Where are you going? Hang on?
Speaker 4: Oh no, he's Lewis. Lewis come over and say hello, that's Mitch, and that's Mitch. I tell them apart by calling this Mitch Betty. Right, Yeah, this is Lewis Lewis. We're talking about the book. You can ask Lewis.
Speaker 2: Something, Hey, Lewis I have a question for you. Did you ever find out the backstory behind the Was it a fred okada or a camel and kohala in the letterbox?
Speaker 1: What if I missed here? Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you want to tell the story quickly?
Speaker 4: Lewis, Lewis, we found a we found a letter in our letter box. And it was during lockdown, wasn't it. Yeah, it was during that. Yeah, we found a letter box, a letter in that letter boxes, you know that's where letters are. But it was a like we fred of frog, Yeah, sticky tape to a hand written a hand letter. It looked like it was done by a twelve year old or a ten year old or something.
Speaker 1: And we weren't sure, you know, it was just a random phreato frog, So we weren't sure what it was, so we didn't eat it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so that was a string and it had a motivational message on it, like, oh b you everybody else is taken. Maybe it was my dad, maybe jewry. What did you come in for, Lewis? If you want to drive? Oh, Lewis is just yeah, we'll go for a drive, all right, give me, give me how long with these boys?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: We'll let you go.
Speaker 2: Are you teaching him to drive, Kate, is he on the lve?
Speaker 4: Yes, he's just we just got them last week and I took him for his first ever drive in the car, which I realized I didn't really know what to tell him to do. It's actually hard to Okay, just start the car and start driving.
Speaker 2: I thought you had to took your foot off the accelerator. The car would stop instantly. That was my first thought when I started driving. I thought it was a stop start.
Speaker 4: Well you would think that, wouldn't you. You would anyway, So we go to this big car park outside this like you know, sports center here.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, and then we just drive.
Speaker 4: We drive around. But then we drove on the road back home the other day. And once you've driven on the proper road with other traffic, what else is there to learn?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's actually that's actually pretty scary because I grew up in the country, so like it was very quiet streets to learn on. But once I came to Sydney, Oh different story.
Speaker 4: Oh totally. But hang on in the country, riddle me this. Surely you would have driven people's paddock bashes and whatever. You would have been more familiar with a car than city kids who have never had any quiet street to practice on.
Speaker 1: I'd been driving manuals since I was eight.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is what I said to Lewis, like, it's quite ridiculous. And I was saying mis to Petty the other night. How ridiculous that our children get to eighteen and they've never sat behind the wheel of a car. Yeah, I mean, I know, you know what I mean, like not had that experience of bouncing around in a paddic.
Speaker 2: Or smoking with their dog on their lab.
Speaker 4: Yes, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, You've got to get some country friends though, and take them out to the farm. You'll be fine. Get the get the young one started early.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I'd love some country friends. Do you think they'd love me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give you. I'll give you Ian and Jane's address. I'll meet you there, all.
Speaker 2: Right, k Let's let Kate go.
Speaker 4: Mitch, since I first came on your highly regarded show, you have been desperate to get rid of me. Who you got waiting in the wings? Kylie? No?
Speaker 2: No, do you know what?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 1: It's his inner radio guy. He's like, you know, tight five a quick break. I keep reminding him it's a podcast. We could do this for days if we so choose.
Speaker 2: I'm also aware of my guest.
Speaker 4: I mean, you guess he's like being bundled out the door, and you guess.
Speaker 2: She's going, but I haven't had Might just sert, have your gruppa and get out.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what you've clearly got? You know, some driving lessons to do. I'll ask you one last question. I can't believe I forgot to ask you this last time, because we have one question we ask every single guest that we have on and that is we get them to contribute to our things better than drugs and dick.
Speaker 2: It's a growing list.
Speaker 1: So it's essentially, you know, sweet pleasures, like a little small thing in life that you love, Like what did Jess male boy say? She said she likes being barefoot in a garden?
Speaker 2: Of course it is.
Speaker 4: And the thing is, did you say the thing is better than drugs and jeeps?
Speaker 1: I did, because I think we've got a lot of younger female listeners who might be a bit party in boy obsessed right now. So it's just our way of saying, guys, there's more.
Speaker 4: Life, Yes, Nona listening.
Speaker 1: You know It's true we have a lot of gays, so this applies to them. We're just saying, listen, there's more to life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have so many little pleasures. The ocean. Just swimming in the ocean.
Speaker 1: That's literally the biggest pleasure.
Speaker 4: But okay, that a big pleasure? Is it to be?
Speaker 1: It's quite a vast pleasure.
Speaker 2: But the sea is large, all right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're cross it.
Speaker 2: You didn't live over them once you did cross it to get to Italy?
Speaker 4: All right? Hang on, what about this? I love nothing more than eating crispy bacon, streaky with a mini can of coke in bed.
Speaker 1: Grape added crispy.
Speaker 2: Yep. Okay, do you baking bacon? Did you put it in the oven on a baking dish? No, I don't.
Speaker 4: You can get sucked right the way the creator intended. I and I and you know what else I do? And this is going the extra mile. So I also removed the rind from the bacon. H And then we in the Lewis Langbrok house we cook that separately and it goes all crispy and stunning, and it's a little chef's tree.
Speaker 1: I've never even thought of that.
Speaker 4: That sounds stunning. Barbarians who cook their bacon with the rind on, no get away from me, and if.
Speaker 2: You eat, if you eat that bacon and a coke in the kitchen, get fucked. Not on the list.
Speaker 4: You must be in your bed, must be in bed, because one of my little pleasures better than D and D is eating in bed. I really love to gobble, gobble, gobble in the sat.
Speaker 2: Why was the camera heading closer to your face with every Yeah, okay, what are you watching on the screen?
Speaker 4: I started binging you. I was sick a couple of weeks ago. I'm just like, I've got her and all the time in the world to watch something. So I started watching this show called Insecure, and so I started watching that. I'm in love with the league girl. She's just so incredible. The rest of the show is just a bit strange, so strange that I persisted through five and a half season and now I've actually caught up in the bin and then now I'm just smashing down a new episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a bit like that with Bloody sv You. I'm like, the whole show is strange. But you know that Detective Olivia Benson, she keeps me there.
Speaker 2: You watch the killing that Marisha?
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you a crime person.
Speaker 1: Not normally, I don't like to go to bed, you know, to the sound of rapes and sodomy, and that's.
Speaker 4: What everyone always does. And she was murdered and they slid her from a belly or her throat. Good night.
Speaker 1: I've actually become numb to that. She does something happens on the I'm like, oh wait, I need to take a moment to remember that that's fucking real. I'm just used to hearing that stuff.
Speaker 4: So, you know, I've always got a theory, yeah, my theories. You know, everyone's like the wild's so violent, big kind, it's gangsta y. Yeah, but they're the same people that are absolutely gorging themselves on true crime. And you know, there's this Hawaiian religion or philosophy called Hoonah. Yeah, and one of the tenets of Houna is energy goes where attention flows. And so if you're just gorging on violence and women being raped and murdered and buried under their things and the teacher's pet la la, what do where do you think that shit is going in your psyche?
Speaker 1: So if we all listened to podcasts about like winning the lotto and shit, we're good yes, beautiful things and hummingbirg.
Speaker 4: But you know what I mean, Like, if you're soul sick, start with what you're feeding your soul.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: Start with what you're feeding your soul.
Speaker 4: Especial Victims Unit.
Speaker 2: All right, Kate, let's leave Kate on that.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 4: I'm sick of you trying to get rid of me. All right, I'm done. Bye. So you, Kate, not right that your guest is more fond of you than you are of your guest record.
Speaker 2: I do this out of fondness because I adore you.
Speaker 4: I don't accept it. Mitch, he's got all big headed.
Speaker 2: Do you want to stay? You can say, okay, you can host the sh I's just gone. So Kate, love you, love you chaw so Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, Jenner, I forgot to tell you you've got to play the generic opener after that.
Speaker 2: It's just me a generic opener. It should be next to a Kate chat. Is it just me? Three winder?
Speaker 1: Because maybe we'll give it one more go with that, because that's my bad. I forgot to tell her. After we wrap up with Kate, you play the closer?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you want to stay? You can stay. Okay, you can host the SHP just god, just me love you loved talk over. That's fine, welcome back.
Speaker 1: She's doing well so far.
Speaker 2: She's not doing it at all.
Speaker 1: But we're about to wrap. So get that closing music ready, Jenna, Yep it out, Jen, it's going to big show. It's hard to shut Kate up, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Is it it?
Speaker 2: Ever? She just goes and goes and goes. Like we said in the chat, she was in bed for the whole interview.
Speaker 1: I know, wow, Now that's good. You can have that's got that loud though.
Speaker 2: There we are. Yeah, she was brilliant in bed the whole show with a pack of Smith's chips, like she was living the life empty. They were empty, they were what was she watching some HBO show?
Speaker 1: I remember? Oh, and don't forget. Next week our final episode of the year, episode ninety four, John Laws, you'll hear how mine and Mitch's interview with the King of Radio, the King of talkback.
Speaker 2: I should say, yes, of course, the King of radios in this room.
Speaker 1: Oh please, you'll hear how that went. Next week. It's going to be a big one.
Speaker 2: The house show with the year guys, it's our little Chrissy gift to you, ending it with John.
Speaker 1: Laws can't wait. Oh down, jenn is getting experimental a bit.
Speaker 2: You're impressing me. Oh same bit o. Anything happening because you can talk as well. She's got a mute.
Speaker 1: She's really not good at multitasking.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm kind of impressed that you managed to do being hilarious and pressing buttons hard. Okay, we'll see you next week and listening. Yeah, thank you anything. We will see you next week. For ninety four. It's been a pleasure. But don't forget leaves a five star review if you want to keepus on.
Speaker 1: The If you're an Apple podcast, just leave it. The five star review won't be hard. We promise that's very easy.
Speaker 2: See next week. Guys. Thanks for listening. Bye.
Speaker 4: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend we're done, We wrap up the show, trick everyone out of listening, and then we have the real fun. Yep, nothing planning this bit. We just let our ADHD brains run wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the after party of the main show. It's loose. You may have the best night of your life, or you made of the worst. I do realize that was a mispronunciation. Now, Jenna add E Brief is also strife with sound effects.
Speaker 4: Someone's here.
Speaker 1: They crashed, Sorry they crashed. Oh you needed a crash sound effects.
Speaker 2: They just sailed off into the sunset.
Speaker 4: It's too far.
Speaker 2: She hasn't mastered multiple at once. She's really sticking to one channel.
Speaker 1: You've got sick of your stories. Second, I already feel that this ad e beef is going to be fucked. I already don't like it.
Speaker 2: I love it being on the receiving end of sound effects. It's coming, gal, Jenny, you sort of needs to talk to a company.
Speaker 4: Of the.
Speaker 1: Sant effect alone. Yeah, maybe you'll get a taste of your medicine now that you're not the one pressing it. It's not it's funny if you're just having your conversations interrupted. Well, she's got them so low that it doesn't actually matter. Why the volume, Jenny, you're gonna have to crank those headphones up and you can check the levels as you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, too loud. She's become mute. She's just not talking. You've got to make the joke, then use the sound effect. The sound effect is nothing the wrong one, did you? Yes? What a shock? Mitchell Ee locked in two segments of The Genocide Show today.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me. I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: I know, and she don't want any involvement. And Jenna, I'm just helping you because you're incapable of it and you will have to produce everything. But I'm going to send you all you need to know. And it's the Genocide Show. You're producing it and you're getting.
Speaker 1: It on the cloud yep, can do.
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 2: Fabulous jet five seconds? You have to pay for that.
Speaker 5: That's coming out of your money favorite song too? Oh, how did you find the moderator games intro? I A we notry.
Speaker 2: We're about four months into the rain of our moderators, and can we give them a bit of their moderators don't real Well, I haven't had to approve a post on Enduring Idiot's our secret Facebook page in months.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're getting a bit of prove heavy like they're being too generous.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I noticed some posts in there about peanut butter and I thought this didn't need to be approved peanut butter.
Speaker 1: I don't mind the peanut butter.
Speaker 2: Now, some of them are too much.
Speaker 4: Do you like crunchy or smooth?
Speaker 2: Smooth?
Speaker 1: Smooth? Absolutely? I got berated when I was in fire and Bay a couple of weeks ago, big group of friends. I went and did the shop. Yes, and peanut butter was on the list, and I got smooth. Then everyone was like, you should go crunchy, you do the shop?
Speaker 2: Why did you do the shop for the moll?
Speaker 1: Now there was a few of us, Oh, you all went. Yeah, there were fucking fourteen people there in total, And so three of us went and did the shop to and no one specified they wanted crunching. And even if they did, I wouldn't have done it because I want smooth.
Speaker 2: You know what, And I'm going to say this once and I will never say it again. There's nothing worse than an artisanal peanut butter. What like a I'm trying to make a fancy peanut butter. Oh I'm quite partial to a bit of fancy arm and butter.
Speaker 1: Even it's not butter spoiler alert, Well it's peanut butter. But I can't ever put butter with peanut butter. That's fucked.
Speaker 2: I put butter with peanut butter.
Speaker 1: Really, you have to know, you don't, otherwise you choke.
Speaker 2: It's too dry, it's clad glue on.
Speaker 1: It's a very risk guy, it is. I'm still not over that.
Speaker 2: Neither of my fucking Corey A great call. There was some good fairy tales and phizzis today very good. Yeah, oh that's not a sad effect. That's the price behind your menage. Get ready for the get ready for the winter. Bear Jenner, we landed on the mor in Harrington Highlands. Trent, Oh, oh, poor Trent. You get to tell what he won. He won a pair of Jenner.
Speaker 1: They way too quiet.
Speaker 2: I feel bowling shoes, way too quiet.
Speaker 1: Look up here, see the see the levels. That's how you monitor.
Speaker 2: They're not cutting through Jenner, They're shocking. Never use this ever here for what is that?
Speaker 1: Well, it's on your sound effects for Darlan, I know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, now you know what's interesting. What if you press on the keyboard command F, you then can search anything you want. So if you if we're talking about birds, you can search bird and you'll play a bird sound effect. That's when the craft gets involved.
Speaker 1: That's why you're often here MIT's furiously typing away over there, and like, what.
Speaker 4: Are you doing?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: What you do? Not a soundurbate?
Speaker 2: We don't need it, So Jenner feel free to craft. Jenna, this is brilliant. I'm training my protegee. You're shocking at the moment, but you'll get there.
Speaker 4: It's my person.
Speaker 1: You're creating a monster.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 1: Is she really going to be paddling this whole thing by itself? And Jenne side show Yes, yes, I will call thirteen w Sorry no that's not I can't. I can't be.
Speaker 2: It's my cousin, Amanda Chury.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, No, no, no, wait wait wait what's this one?
Speaker 2: As Britney spears, Mitch is leaving?
Speaker 1: Wait what if I look up Coombs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure you'll get stuff.
Speaker 1: My button came undone Comb's voice.
Speaker 2: Family, I'm of the.
Speaker 1: Dude, the.
Speaker 2: Beautiful great.
Speaker 4: Crush through the sum He's impressive.
Speaker 2: Gets a shirt that's his voice? What a talent? Do you want to maybe search? I don't know? Is it just me? Chim hmm yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, god.
Speaker 4: Yeah I agree.
Speaker 2: Play a couple of Mitchells. That's what they used on the Kyle and Jackie Oshow for Mitchell Cooms. Oh really yeah, interesting though they chose that, not telling from one of his acclaimed videos.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's surprising.
Speaker 1: Well, it is the.
Speaker 2: Biggest thing he's known for, is it just me? The podcast?
Speaker 1: Of course? Of course?
Speaker 2: Beloved by thousands, millions, millions even Yeah, I heard him talking in the hallway, said oh trash Holleys, beloved by people. I got hand listeners. It's sad, but sad, but you know sad, but you know it's sad, and maybe Violin music show me just how sad it is, right, dogs, Okay, let's call it an I'm going to call it.
Speaker 4: Watch the songs.
Speaker 2: I'm over it. Yes, what is this? It's Johnny o'keeith Wait, where is he? I'm calling him to let him know. Oh, I was just calling you. I'm officially over it a little bit. I'm done told you, Jenna, we're swapping back. You've had your lesson over it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now you know what it's like to have someone laughed out that she wants stop playing.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. Get it off Amanda and her stupid words. Thank god, thank you, Jennet. Now wrap up the show. You've got to play the show closer because we're getting out of here. We are going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, we hope this podcast may you feel at least three percent better somehow.
Speaker 2: Sure, so mighty. I feel your brain most weeks, Mitchell. This is how I make you feel.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad it took ninety three episodes to get through to you. Sometimes they're funny, and sometimes, Jenna, you can't. You've already hit the music. That's let it happen, Yeah, let it. Sorry. Sometimes they're funny and sometimes they're well placed. But sometimes when they're completely out of nowhere and they are interrupting the flow of the conversation, Oh it does my head in?
Speaker 2: Hell on head in? All right? Love you everyone, Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: John Laws on the show next week for our last episode of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank god, we have one more show to redeem ourself after Jenna's mess. Christ We'll see you next week, final episode of the year, John Laws. Guys, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Bye. How do I stop it?
Speaker 2: You work it out?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 5: Do I stop it?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: That's up to you.
Speaker 2: Just press the red button.
Speaker 1: Which one, the red one that was a bit abrupt? You gotta fade it out? Sorry, bring it back then, and now start to fade it.
Speaker 2: Okay, see you guys. Bye so slowly, slowly there.
Speaker 4: What do I do next?
Speaker 1: Okay bye Natally,