Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian None Show Podcast. Any of you guys do anything to the House of Halloween? Yes, of course we did Christmas.
Speaker 2: We do Halloween as well.
Speaker 1: Do you know what have you got out there? The old web?
Speaker 2: The web is so popular?
Speaker 3: Yes, I keep thinking there must be a saying on the web has never been more popular released the words of the year. Web searchers on the web must have been huge.
Speaker 1: That cobweb is everywhere this year.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine how annoying it would be to pack away the cobweb.
Speaker 4: You done with.
Speaker 3: Irritating just getting it all out Sometimes the web, I'm thinking, is that just from covid where we didn't open the doors we said it's just a natural cob web?
Speaker 1: Or is it for Halloween? What else do you do? Pats?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got a skeleton hanging from our front light.
Speaker 2: And we've also carved out some pumpkins. I'll put something up on my instrum, a sick we've done.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, it's hold the show and.
Speaker 2: It was easy to carve the.
Speaker 5: Pump You know what, You've got to get a special type of punk pumpkin.
Speaker 1: It's not pumpkin. You've got to go and you've got a holster at the county. Excuse me you look, come on, get the.
Speaker 3: Bit more worse orange one.
Speaker 2: You need the American looking ones. You can't just get that but a nuts squashed.
Speaker 1: Perts.
Speaker 3: He healthily said, that's what if you look for get the orange ones home with that white one.
Speaker 1: I told you again, you got the lady.
Speaker 2: They're the orange skinned ones on the outside.
Speaker 1: I just woken from a sixty year coma.
Speaker 4: Halloween.
Speaker 2: It's like a music.
Speaker 1: Inst post on Live Yet what you Instagram? It's a big news debut.
Speaker 3: Wheelie Bins are over woman. Come on, this is interesting to be Hanoween right. Elm Street?
Speaker 1: What the orange ones? Okay?
Speaker 2: Elm Street is skelled into white as well.
Speaker 3: If anyone read from cob webs, why they they're why don't get the orange cob webs again? Elm Street having eve and spooky the second time you say it. Anyway, Elm Street in the UK houses self for less on Elm Street sixty percent less because people obviously superstitious.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't buy one on Elm Street. It's just a movie.
Speaker 3: Someone made that up. It's not Flying the Wall documentary. There's Elm Streets in Melbourne, and I'm sure people listening in them right now have had lovely lives in their raising families. Nothing happened whatsoever because they have a made up movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, now I think about sixty percent discount is quiet tasting?
Speaker 3: Or Jack is now looking to buy on Elm Stream what a one eighty from where he was just ten seconds ago? Almost because of a movie troll, isn't it? You know we see the movie in Elm Street, A nightmare on Elm Street. I want to know this morning on nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 1: What was a grown up? Still scares you because of a movie?
Speaker 3: Whenever I go anywhere near a drain cover, you know the ones and the under the curb, the pavement. Because of the movie Pennywise, I'm convinced that I'm gonna get dragged under under there and have to spend the rest of my life under there doing a radio show with Pennywise, the clown.
Speaker 2: And he's a terrible.
Speaker 1: That guy is hard work, hard work, hard work, Jack. What still terrifies you from a movie?
Speaker 2: I can't trust the top hat. A man in the top hat.
Speaker 1: Didn't think we're gonna go that way.
Speaker 2: Top hat I've never even seen this film, but my dad told me about it, and it still spooks me.
Speaker 1: What putting on the rates Frestead.
Speaker 2: I think he's caught. The bad guy's called maybe the shadow Man. My dad told me when I was a kid that this man in the top hat, the shadow Man comes and looks through your window. Getting don't sleep for a week after that, and I still don't really like a man in the top hat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you play monopoly with Jackie Boy, give him the top hat. He will loose, don't pay, he won't get.
Speaker 1: The orange ones. Guys that can ask for the traumatizes you from a movie The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: That's he's just giving us a good tip. If you're going to get a Christmas tree this year, get on the green ones.
Speaker 2: You can get white ones.
Speaker 3: You know you can, all right, that's seriously though, But if you just tune and Patsy was just shown early. If you're going to get a pumpkin, get one of the I've written us down as well, orange skinned ones.
Speaker 1: That's just a helpful tip. Go get a pen Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Still going two days till Halloween. If you need to change your Pumpkins over.
Speaker 1: Take it back, Demander refund.
Speaker 6: Hey houses on Elm Street, No, thank you, real estate guy?
Speaker 3: Sixty percent less? And how's the sound for sixty percent less on Elm Street? Because the movie so the Sawner. I want to know what still scares you because of a movie?
Speaker 4: Good morning, Joe Christian, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, Joe. What's all scares you because of the film.
Speaker 4: I would have been about eight or nine years old and my mum sat me down and made me watch the movie A Rachinophobia. Now there's a scene in that where a gentleman's on the toilet and the spider crawls into his pants. I'm thirty seven now, I've had snakes and wizards. I cannot go near a spider to this day.
Speaker 1: So you live into a toilet in Australia. He's been holding it in for twenty two years.
Speaker 4: I reckon. I didn't go for about six weeks after that. Maybe just build it tilder this day. The last time I went camping with my partner, I had to use the lou and I refused to go unless she came with me and helped the court.
Speaker 3: What was your I mean Ratnofober is a good movie, but it's terrifying for a little eight or nine year old.
Speaker 1: That's too much, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I couldn't. Couldn't do it, mate. I wouldn't put my kids through that.
Speaker 1: No way. It is literally a thousands of spiders the whole movie. Spoiler.
Speaker 3: It is about spiders arachnophobia. It's non stop spiders.
Speaker 1: Isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, I just can't do it, mate, not a chance in how long I said, I've had snakes and lizards that not those eight legged friends.
Speaker 1: I'm all around his genitals.
Speaker 2: But take us back to the toilet.
Speaker 1: Easy.
Speaker 3: You choke a lizard down Joe's pants? Nothing, don't even get a heart read.
Speaker 1: Right, Joe? Thank you very much. Good have a nice weekend, Joe.
Speaker 4: Take care buddy, you too.
Speaker 1: There we got here, Carra. Oh, Carra stopped hiding?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 1: There she is, Carra. We found here, Carra. Yes, quite right, Cara. What still scares you because of a movie?
Speaker 5: I still can't drive me log trucks from the movie's final destination?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, do you remember that?
Speaker 6: Old?
Speaker 1: Is that movie?
Speaker 3: Sean William Scott Stiffler from American Pie met me? He was one of the Castle members. I think there are about another four or five movies, but I do remember that scene, and that movie was terrifying.
Speaker 5: It's so creepy near a log track. I either have to get away from them by speeding past them or the back. I've literally pulled over from the side of the road and waited ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeahkara, that's incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're staring at the sawn off ends of those like you're looking down the battle of a shotgun. Basically, it's terrifying seeing them all there.
Speaker 5: It will fall off and pail.
Speaker 1: Me because of final destination. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what else happened in the rest of the movie.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I was like, yeah, I don't I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great one, Kara, Kara, lovely one.
Speaker 3: Have a nice weekend, you two guys, thinks Amanda, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning guys. I don't know if you have seen the movie Candy Man.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Yes, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I couldn't go near a mirror for a very very long time after that. But now at the thirty eight year old, I still cannot sweez it room with a mirror in it. My parents have a beach house and where we go and visit it. I actually have to put a towel over the mirror in the room just because I can't be around mirrors, especially nice.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is amazing, Amanda. That's because of Candy Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I was in grade six.
Speaker 2: Mirror is such a common thing in a bedroom as well, hard to avoid it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yet not in my house.
Speaker 1: No, no mirrors or mirrors. A band A band to thank you very much. Cool. Have a nice week, can guys. The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast