Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Amy Torber and coming up on today's show, Tammy hembro Poke's fun at her divorce, as Matt Sikowski turns to journaling, Laura Henshaw's pregnancy video goes viral for an unexpected reason, and Rosalia Russian's eleven year old daughter's savage business class review. But first, Kate, Georgia Love and Lee Elliot's house has been sold at auction, four months after the couple announced their shock split. So back in February, the beloved bachelor couple revealed they'd made the decision to lovingly partways.
Speaker 2: I was so sad when this popped up because after listening to Georgia Love on No Filter, I was really hoping that they might get back together. But this seems to be the nail in the coffin.
Speaker 1: I suppose the only positive is they do seem to be on good terms. I felt really sorry for them because the paparazzi turned up to the auction of their house, but they looked really friendly and smile, but they were probably putting on a bit of a show.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently they went to a local cafe together to celebrate the sale afterwards. Clearly the paparazzi followed them there. However, Georgia ended up sharing a teary selfie with her cat later on, so she wrote big day you and me, baby girl, which really broke my heart, I know, and it made me feel really sad because I looked through the house listing and it's an absolutely beautiful house. It was listed for one point five million dollars and it broke my heart because there was a picture of Poudrey lying on the bed in the photos.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just glad that Georgia got to keep her cat, because sometimes that can be a bit of a contentious issue. Who was going to take the pet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Poudrey was hers to begin with, so it probably was a bit of an easy decision in terms of the house. It ended up getting passed in auction on a bit of one point five to three million, but they did end up selling the house during post auction negotiations for an undisclosed amount of money. It does seem like the couple would have made a little bit off it because they bought it for one point three to five million back in twenty twenty one. I don't think in that situation that was about making money.
Speaker 1: No, definitely not. I don't think they'd be celebrating because now they're going to have to go back into this market, which is very expensive, and buy something else or potentially rent.
Speaker 2: It was interesting because following the auction, Georgia ended up sharing a selfie in a lift holding a big bunch of flowers, and she had the iconic Miley Cyrus breakup song lyrics I Can buy my Self Flowers, and people thought this might have been a bit of a pot shot at Lee.
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily think it was a pot shot at Lee. I just think she was trying to make light of the situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it was more commentary around being independent and moving on from the situation.
Speaker 3: This video is not about to be heavy, keeping it light hearted.
Speaker 1: Today, it's been just over a week since Tammy Hembro confirmed the news we were all expecting she's divorcing Matt Sakowski now Kate as the special correspondent on All Things Hembro's Can You Take Us Through Divorce?
Speaker 4: Watch?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I want to take you back to the beginning. So just after our podcast dropped last Tuesday, whom and sports journalist Taylor Little broke her silence after being spotted with Matt just hours before the divorce announcement went live. So the pair was seen socializing at an NFL RAMS event, and they were later photographed at a bar in Richmond together. Taylor even shared a photo of her and Matt on one of the rugby activations at the event with the caption Matt Sakowski won't play with me, so it was quite flirtatious. She ended up talking to The Daily Mail about the nature of her relationship with Matt, and she said, there is no truth to the rumors being circulated. I attended a work event alongside a wide range of media and content creators and that was the first time I had met this group. Now, with all due respect, Taylor is a journalist and she knows how the media works. There have been countless news publications speculating that Tammy and Matt were broken up, not to mention the surveillance on social media. I find it difficult to believe that she didn't expect to receive a response when she posted about Matt in a flirtatious way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it would have been different if she'd just been spotted out with him, and other people have read into the situation. But as you said, because she did put up that Instagram story, I think people instantly read more into it. And also the fact she started following him and he started following her on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Since announcing her divorce, Tammy has continued to give followers an insight into how she's feeling. So speaking to her followers on her Instagram story, she revealed she's been crying so much that she's given herself headaches. Then, in a caption on an Instagram post, she wrote, I feel like I've lost myself a thousand times and each time I found something new. So here's to that. She also shared an inspirational quote that said, you're not in this season by accident. The tone seemed to change a bit, though, because she then started to take the piss out of herself a little bit. So she showed herself standing in the corner of her walking robe and with the caption don't worry guys, putting myself in time out because what the actual fuck?
Speaker 1: That was a very popular TikTok. It is good that she has started poking fun at this because if you don't laugh, you cry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's been an excellent pr response from her. She also shared a get Ready with Me video where she announced that she's planning a glow up.
Speaker 1: This is what she said.
Speaker 2: I've decided I'm entering a glow up error.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what that's going to look like, but the decision has been made.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of talk online though, that she is already going through her glow up era.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of people were commenting that she must have had a professional makeup artist do her makeup for the divorce video, because she looked absolutely incredible in it. Do you remember back when she broke up with Matt Poole, she dyed her hair red. I'm wondering if we're going to see a dramatic change like that.
Speaker 1: I hope not, because I think she looks amazing at the moment. I don't even think there's any glow up needed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, But she did speak about how just putting on makeup has made her feel so much better during this breakup.
Speaker 1: You could tell that tummy has been really surprised by the positive support that she has been getting, because in this video she thanked her for was saying this.
Speaker 3: I do though, I want to say that I really, really, really like my faith in humanity is low ki restored because the amount of love and support and kind messages that I have gotten is I just love and appreciate every single one of you. Of course there's been like the nasty comments, but we don't look at those, do we.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love that posey was an agreement not to look at the nasty comments on social media. Another thing I've been loving is how Tammy keep sharing with us how she's feeling via song mimes. It's very millennial. It kind of reminds me of back in the day on MSN when you used to change your name to be a song lyric to reflect how you're feeling. And I felt was very targeted.
Speaker 1: Well, she was doing a lot of miming before she announced the divorce news, and that's what led a lot of people to suspect that they'd broken up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought it might stop once she had announced the divorce, but thankfully she's kept it going. So she mime to these lyrics of acon song lonely.
Speaker 1: I had a girl like you when I just let you walk right out of my life after all you through?
Speaker 2: Still, I wonder if the lyric after all I put You through is in relation to the Grand Prix scandal or something else that happened to actually cause the divorce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suspect it might be something that we're unaware of at the moment. Maybe we'll find out later once Tammy watches her podcast. I just wonder, if you're Matt Sakowski, are you watching these videos?
Speaker 2: I think Tammy's probably blocked him because I used to block each other all the time on social media when they were still a couple. Of course, that was short lived. They then unblocked each other and refollowed. But surely you've got each other on block because you don't want to be seeing this stuff. The other song lyric that Tammy mime too was I don't care what you say, this is my life. Go ahead with your own life, leave me alone by Billy Joel. I would say my absolute favorite though this week has been when Tammy mimed to this.
Speaker 4: Good do anything from me, Dia, big diamond ring from me?
Speaker 2: Once you get down on your knees from me.
Speaker 1: It is the perfect way for Tammy to respond because so many people have been on her back about her collecting engagement rings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just taking the absolute piss out of herself. She is the modern day Elizabeth Taylor, and Elizabeth Taylor really owned it and she was like, yeah, I've been married, what is it? What was it? Eight times? And I'm proud of it.
Speaker 1: I loved the comment. Someone wrote, don't be shy, tell us which one was your favorite, and she actually responded, writing ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: Another person added thank you God, to which Tammy replied, laughing, my ass off. It's not me, it's them.
Speaker 1: Someone else wrote, some girls collect handbags, you collect diamond offers iconic behavior, to which Tammy replied, laughing my ass off.
Speaker 2: I love that everyone is just watching so intently every move Tammy makes on social media because we had a super sleuth message us on Instagram because they spotted that Tammy recently liked a reel about a cheating boyfriend. So the video was created by a Melbourne based content creator called Nicki, who has around thirty thousand followers on Instagram and she follows Tammy, but Tammy doesn't follow her back, and the reel was posted on the sixth of May. Here's a little snippet of it for you to get the gist.
Speaker 5: Six weeks ago today, I woke up to the most horrific messages from a stranger who had informed me my buffoon of a boyfriend was living a double life. I didn't even believe the DM at first, but screen Sharks, followed by the entire PDF fail of all of their messages was enough to shatter my entire world.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that speaks volumes that life.
Speaker 2: Hmm, I really think it does. I mean, it reminded me of the Grand Prix scandal, but I'm assuming that it's happened again recently.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing the message started with hey girl, that is the message that no no one wants to see pop up in their inbox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your heart immediately drops with that, because you just know it's not going to be good now. Tammy is currently holidaying in New Zealand with her three children, and news publications are reporting that she fled the country after announcing her divorce. But she's been talking about this trip to New Zealand for a long time.
Speaker 1: This trip looks incredible, so she's in Queenstown at the moment. She left on Thursday, and she has been sharing a lot on social media and this trip didn't get off to the best start because it turns out Tammy left her youngest daughter, Posey's passport at her dad, Matt Pool's house.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fortunately Matt Paul came to the rescue and he shared this update on his Instagram story about the incident.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, co Parenting's never easy. But when you check your phone to see fifty miscalls and messages and Posey's supposed to be going to Queen's Sea on this afternoon, only to realize her passports at my house, God damn.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately for Tammy, things just kept getting worse because their flight got delayed. So when you're traveling to Queenstown from the Gold Coast, you have to take two flights, and their second flight got canceled, so they had this massive overnight layover. It would be terrible with three kids on your own.
Speaker 1: Oh sounds awful.
Speaker 2: Now that Matt is out of the picture, Tammy's ten year old son Wolf needs to take center stage on her social media because this is what he said about airport food prices.
Speaker 5: Airport's probably like billions of dollars a day from their pricey food.
Speaker 1: Oh how much is this?
Speaker 5: Probably a lot throwing airport prices that says every day load price.
Speaker 1: You're actually right though, he is so cute. This is giving me vibes of Anastasia King's Norse little brother Atticus when he commented on what a rear path.
Speaker 2: This really shows to me that Tammy is doing a good job with her kids, because she's worth around fifty million dollars, but a kid's clearly the value of a dollar.
Speaker 1: I feel like every couple of months Tammy is in a new country, because only recently she went to Egypt. Now she's in New Zealand. She did say that this trip couldn't have come at a more perfect time for her. She said, this is honestly just what I needed. I haven't slept in over twenty four hours, but I feel revived. I just started crying before.
Speaker 2: It's really nice seeing her holidaying with her kids because the Egypt trip really was a work trip, and it seems like they're having an absolutely magical time. It's Christmas in July there at the moment, and they have all these beautiful decorations set up it seems very wholesome.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe she's regretting taking Matzakowski to Finland that was, of course for their honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Well, she actually referenced the honeymoon because she said it's not as cold as she thought it would be, because the last place that she was in was Finland, which was absolutely freezing.
Speaker 1: Well, Matzakowski doesn't appear to be having as good of a time as Tammy because he's in his hometown of Melbourne in the freezing cold. He's been laying low since he got called out for liking disrespectful comments about Tammy.
Speaker 2: I saw he's been invited to a couple of local movie premieres and he's really trying to push him being a movie reviewer. But I don't think anyone cares.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because half is TikTok was him and Tammy, and the other half was, Oh, I love movies and here's me going to a horror movie and this is how much I love like watching a movie every week.
Speaker 2: He did put up a meme saying that horror movies are like a band aid over his breakup at the moment.
Speaker 1: I saw on Thursday that he shared that he and Anna had done a new photo shoot for their podcast, which was interesting timing.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I found this so strange because Anna's been on maternity leave and originally she said that she'd be on leave for around six weeks. But I think this signals that they're gonna rush her back to do a big tell all episode about the breakup.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope so. I mean it makes a lot of sense because Matt has only released that short statement. He hasn't done any piece to cameras. Surely he's waiting to tell his side of the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think a part of it would be to get downloads, because he's always used Tammy and her family to try and get more downloads on his podcast, So it would make sense. I mean, when that whole Grand Prix scandal broke, he spoke about it candidly on his podcast, which was pretty disrespectful to Tammy at the time, I think that they were still not talking to each other well.
Speaker 1: Over the weekend, Matt also revealed that he started journaling. So he mentioned that he found a notebook a few months ago and started writing down his thoughts and experiences. I feel like this is more of him teasing that he's going to drop some juicy details about this split.
Speaker 2: The fact that he's documenting it. I was like, Oh, is he going to do like a tell all book? He wrote. Now, every time I read back through it, there's a sense of peace, like I can actually see how far I've come to me. That also puts a little bit of the blame on Tammy Henbler. I think that he is trying to change the rhetoric here because at the moment everyone is like team Tammy. Matt must have done something bad. But maybe he's gearing up to share his side of things on his podcast and try and flip the narrative a little bit.
Speaker 4: With America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Laura Henshaw's pregnancy video has gone viral for an unexpected reason. The CEO of Kick shared the moment she found out she was pregnant, but the sweet moment was overshadowed by what her husband, Dalton was doing in the background.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Since announcing her pregnancy a few weeks ago, she's been very open about the fact that this pregnancy was a surprise, in saying that. Laura did reveal on an interview about the pregnancy that she's been having unprotected sex for the last ten years and this revelation caused a lot of debate, with a lot of people questioning, well, can it truly be a surprise if you're having sex with our contraception. I mean, it's a complex discussion. We actually spoke about it on our Subs episode last week. Now, in terms of this video, no matter where you stand on that discussion, after watching it, it was very clear that Laura finding out the news that she was pregnant was genuinely a surprise to her, so much so that she actually took the pregnancy test while her husband, Dalton was having a shower.
Speaker 1: Yees, So, for those who haven't seen it, Laura propped her phone up on her bathroom sync as she waited for the results. Let's have a listen you now, I'm not going.
Speaker 5: To be fregnant.
Speaker 3: Though, I'm not going to be pregnant, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, a.
Speaker 5: Serious.
Speaker 2: Now, when you listen to the audio, it sounds really touching because there's this emotive music playing underneath, and Laura is absolutely shocked. She can't say anything. But what's completely distracted from the touching moment is Dalton. So the way Laura positioned her phone, you can see Dalton in the shower in the right hand corner of the screen, and you can see his head and a bit of his chest. It's not like you can see any private areas.
Speaker 1: No, but I was like, why is he standing so low? Like why like is he on his knees? Like, what the hell is he doing in the shower?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And what through people is he also was holding a raiser in his hand, so a lot of people thought he might be manscaping, and Lauras caught him mid session. So the reason why it looked so weird was the couple actually have a very unique shower in the rental that they were in, so apparently you have to step down one meter to get into the shower. The shower also has this weird lighting that was kind of strobing and looked like mood lighting. Well, it turns out this shower caused them a lot of issues when they were at this rental because apparently their toilet got blocked and then poosed. I'm coming up out of the shower, oh yeuck.
Speaker 1: I felt really sorry for Dalton though, because everyone in the TikTok comment section was just fixated on what he was doing in the shower. So one person wrote here for the explanation now. That comment got twelve point seven thousand likes. Another said, is anyone going to comment on the fact that the husband is kneeling sitting smaller? I can't work it out. So happy for you guys, but that's all I can focus on, and that comment got two point three thousand likes.
Speaker 2: Someone else added, oh my god, I'm pissing him looking so small, and that over seven point five thousand likes. There were a lot of similar comments on Instagram, but also a lot of praise about how real Laura and Dalton's reactions were to the pregnancy test.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're so used to seeing influencer pregnancy announcements where it seems really stage and everyone's crying and there's the beautiful music, and it actually normalizes that sometimes your reaction isn't going to be that beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not everyone is going to have this perfect response to finding out that they're pregnant. It's quite ironic, though, because of Dalton's appearance in the background. The video amassed one point three million views on Instagram a one point four million on TikTok. I'm sure that wasn't the intention of Laura sharing this video. It's quite funny because I don't think she even noticed Dalton's behavior until people pointed it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Dalton said that his phone blew up after Laura shared this video, and he jumped onto the comments section and wrote, okay, okay, I need to clarify a few things. While I was making dinner. This video goes up next minute, I have a bunch of my mates asking some questions, and here's my answers below. One I do not shower on my knees. Two, yes, I keep things tidy downstairs. Who doesn't. Three Laura is taller than me. Short king mass stitch up this. Laura is now crying with laughter fml.
Speaker 2: Laura also ended up sharing a video reveal of Dalton to TikTok after getting so many comments to be like, what does your husband actually look like? He looked far from impressed. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 1: This is my husband. I'm even one sex who doesn't who doesn't kneel? Now, it's obviously if you kneel in the shower amazing, But he does have a shower standing.
Speaker 3: This is no our heighth doesn't matter what your height is, but just but we are actually exactly and it obviously doesn't matter if we have a different height.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I am I'm.
Speaker 5: One than him.
Speaker 1: If you like really had to measure you're not really. But anyway, again, height it doesn't matter. And anyway, that's my husband.
Speaker 2: Paul Laura. She seems to really second guess herself online, and you could tell Dalton was getting over it because the whole point of the video was to show that he wasn't short. Yet she was saying, oh no, it doesn't matter if you're short though, It's like, but that was the purpose.
Speaker 1: Of the video. I actually feel a bit sorry for Dalton. I mean, that is his reaction when he is kind of forced to be in her content a lot. You can tell he's like, fuck's sake, Like, I don't even want to be part of this. Rosalia Russian's eleven year old daughter Willow, is back sharing her honest opinion of European eateries. Last year, she made headlines when she savagely labeled a Michelin star restaurant's food horrendous.
Speaker 2: I was actually on maternity leave when this story broke, and I remember listening at home to you guys talking about this, absolutely cacking myself. So the family jetted off last week for another European summer, and to our delight, Willow is back reviewing food. This time it was aeroplane and lounge food. So the Russian family traveled business class on seeing A Airlines from Melbourne to Singapore and then on to Italy. And from the get go, Willow was not happy with the early start, writing, so we got on the plane at five am, Like, why does it have to be so early? Then we went to the lounge thing and the food was okay. I had coco pops and apple juice. The milk was horrible, like it was so warm, and why the apple juice was good? Very sweet?
Speaker 1: Though, this is just reminding me of the diaries I would write when we went on holiday, like the details.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm living for the detail, also for the shade that she's throwing. So she wrote that when we got onto the plane, Mum fell asleep predictable eye roll emoji. Now, despite traveling business class and having access to a flat bed, Willow couldn't sleep. She wrote, Kingston and Dad were a couple of seats behind us, and I could not sleep. I hate when that happens, It's so annoying. I then fell asleep for like one hour, and it wasn't a good sleep.
Speaker 1: Poor Firl's going to get a shock when one day she has to fly cattle class and she tries to get asleep from there.
Speaker 2: Well, things got even worse when the family arrived in Singapore for a twelve hour stopover. Willow wrote, oh my god, I don't know how I survived, to be honest. Fortunately, she was really impressed with the spread in the Singapore Airlines lounge. She wrote, I got chicken nuggets and potato wedges. The chicken nuggets were elite like amazing, and the potato wedges were really good. We're going to be seeing and hearing a lot from her because in October last year, she actually became the face of Forever News girls wear. So I think it's only a matter of time before she gets her own socials. I mean, Rosalia is sharing this on her own at the moment, and I thank her very much for this.
Speaker 1: Well, after eating, Willow read her book, writing it was very very good, by the way, I definitely recommend it, and it was like one of the literal only things that doesn't outrage me. So maybe a book top is on the horizon one thing.
Speaker 2: That did outrage her, though, was her dad and brother. She wrote, Anyway, Dad and Kingston discovered the dumpling station and obsessed over it. Extremely predictable. Dot dot dot. Anyway, then I think I watched Kingston eat a whole tray of cucumber sushi. Late girl, A U not fool. I feel like there's gonna be a lot of infighting on this trip between Willow and Kingston. This bit of the review was my favorite. She wrote. Anyway, Then after literally dying of boredom in the lounge, we hopped on the plane. I was exhausted and tired and hungry. So then the second we got on the plane, I fell asleep straight away and slept for eight hours. Your girl needs beauty sleep. Then the flight attendants handed out muffins and I got a chocolate muffin and it was amazing. Definitely recommend. Then for breakfast on the plane, I had hot crpes with fruit jam and whipped cream. The crapes were amazing, with apple and cinnamon like this was insanely delicious, like amazing. Anyways, overall, nine out of ten stars, amazing food and I.
Speaker 1: Love this is making me so hungry.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking about how depressing it is that kids just pick up on the way influencers speak. Yeah, like some of the phrases, I'm like, you've definitely got that off tickto.
Speaker 1: And disturbing that she's only eleven.
Speaker 2: I know, I was like, this sounds like a sixteen year old.
Speaker 1: It makes me glad to have boys, because I feel like the boys don't into the social media stuff as much.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone says that boys are hard at the beginning, but then girls are hard when they're teen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the child, Yeah, I mean I was gonna say as soon as the ten thirteen, but this shit's happening at eleven.
Speaker 2: In saying that, I think Singapore Airlines would be pretty chuffed with that review. Young Willow is very hard to impress, so that's massive for them that she liked their hospitality on the plane. As you touched on earlier, Amy, I actually think that perhaps on the way home she should travel economy. It might give her a greater appreciation for business clash. They might get a ten out of ten. Well that's where we're going to leave things today. Thank you for listening to another episode of Outspoken. On Friday, we have part two of our Tammy Henbury Deep Dive. I'm very excited for that episode to drop because I loved putting it together. I forgot about all the drama that surrounded Tammy and Reese's break up.
Speaker 1: We're talking about drama. Just quickly before we go, I've got to mention I noticed that Emily hembro dropped a sneaky like on our recent reel, which was talking about, of course, Matt and Tammy's breakup and how the sisters were right about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think she basically gave it a big thumbs up to say, Yep, you guys were on point. That's exactly what me and Amy were thinking. I do need to point out I feel like my voice has got progressively croaky during this episode recording. I started out with a bit of a scratchy throat. That's always a little bit of a red flag. So I'll be sipping on some hot tea with honey. Are we back for the subs episode on Thursday? Don't you worry? And I'm very excited. As I said, Tammy Hembroke Episode two dropping on Friday.
Speaker 1: And if you did enjoy the podcast, we'd love if you could leave us a five star review because it really helps out the show. This episode was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes. We pay respect to elders past and present.