Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Torber and coming up on today's show, the ugly truth behind Molly May and Tommy Fury's reunion and Indy Clinton's PR stunt is exposed. But first, Olivia Rodgers's ex husband Justin mckinn has welcomed a baby boy with his Bachelor Contestant girlfriend Tany Leeson. I was really surprised when I saw this announcement pop up on Instagram because he was born nearly four weeks early. So Tani chose Mother's Day to announce the arrival of Arlo Leson McKean, who was born on the twenty eighth of April. Thoughts on the name, so, I like the name. Amy has a couple of kids in her friendship group with the name Arlo, and I've always thought it was very cute. It's quite unique. But then I don't think it's been overdone.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I actually.
Speaker 1: Think that there are so many Arlo's at the moment. I mean, as you said, there's a few names friendship group alone.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of dogs called Arlo.
Speaker 1: And then Sarah's Day has recently had so I think it's a name that is very popular, and I think there's going to be a lot of Arlo's in our son's grades at school. I haven't seen it popping up in the most popular boys' names list, though, so I feel like maybe it was a name that was quite popular a couple of years ago. I was surprised they went with a hyphenated surname. I thought it might just be McKean. I really wasn't surprised by it at all. I think it reflects where they are in their relationship. They split up before the public announcement of this baby news and seem to get back together because of it. They're not married, and I don't think that she perhaps knows necessarily where she stands in this relationship going forward, particularly with the fact that Justin maybe going to prison soon. Yeah. Well, he is facing allegations of stealing almost half a million dollars from his former employee erh He hasn't appeared at the last two hearings, so we don't really know what's going on with that. And I found it interesting because there was actually no reference to Justin in Tarani's announcement posts. So she uploaded twelve photos in a carousel, and Justin featured in the background of two of them where he was supporting Taranni throughout the labor. So he was definitely at the labor, but there wasn't a photo of him with his son and also with Taranni. I don't think that that is necessarily reflective of whether they're together or not. I think that Tani and Justin would realize that the media would jump on this photo op and they would splash a photo of the three of them all over their news website. So I think by her posting alone, it doesn't attract as much attention. But they already did a photo shoot when they announced the pregnancy. Yeah, but I think now that the writing is somewhat on the wall over this court case and he's been a no show that he doesn't want to attract even more attention to it. I totally disagree the writing was on the wall when they made the pregnancy announcement. He had shut down his Instagram account. He actually returned to Instagram to be a collaborator on this pregnancy announcement post. He's not a collaborator on the birth announcement. Yeah, but at the time it was also looking like he was going to try and fight these claims against him, but subsequently he hasn't appeared in court.
Speaker 2: His legal team have dropped him.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that's got anything to do with it. I think that something potentially could be going on with him and Tarny because he hasn't even commented on the post, which is unusual because he's commented on her last three posts. It's a bit strange. I mean, his Instagram bio says Arlo's dad in it. I just think it's a bit murky about what's going on between them, and I feel really sorry for Tarani because she needs so much support at the moment. She shared in the announcement post that it wasn't the best entry into motherhood because Arlo was experiencing breathing difficulty shortly after he was born, and the poor thing had to spend ten days in the hospital. Fortunately he's now home and it's been two weeks and he's doing really well. Batani wrote, no one can prepare you to go through the all consuming and emotional experience of childbirth, only to watch this tiny little boy being wheeled away from you mere hours later, then the hours upon hours I spent in hospital just holding him in my arms, never wanting to leave, and crying when I had to. Hasn't this poor girl gone through enough? It would be such a difficult time with everything going on in the background with Justin, and then to have your baby arrive four weeks early. I do wonder if since the birth of this child things have turned even more south with their relationship. I mean, the baby Arlo was born on the twenty eighth of April. She made the announcement on the eleventh of May. That's a couple of weeks in between. Maybe since he was born, Justin has been absent and that's why she hasn't wanted to.
Speaker 2: Include him in the Instagram. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't want to speculate because it's obviously a really difficult time for them. I mean, he was born in a Perth hospital, which is where Justin. He's relocated from Melbourne to Perth. Tiny's been there with him. But yeah, I mean, I hope things are okay with them. As I said, Tiny really needs a support at this time. I also think potentially Justin is just wanting to keep an incredibly low profile with everything going on again, I don't think they should have done the pregnancity photo shoot because the news are reporting on this and they're just using those photos.
Speaker 2: Good knowing good first day.
Speaker 1: A video of Indy clint and supposedly meeting a coworker at her new corporate gig is going viral on TikTok. It comes a month after an anonymous user uploaded a video of Indy appearing to be in the middle of a job interview. So this second TikTok has all but confirmed that this is a publicity stunt. I mean, we all smelled a rat when that first video went viral a month ago, but this definitely removes any seed of doubt. In this new video, the office worker just happened to be randomly filming herself typing on the computer at work when her unexpected new coworker aka Indie Clinton sat down next to her, and similar to the last video, the interaction was uploaded to TikTok by a supposed anonymous user whose account had no other posts.
Speaker 2: Now, this did make.
Speaker 1: Sense for the initial video because the office worker in that video was acting as though they didn't want to be caught out by their boss for secretly filming Indy in the middle of a job interview. But in this case, the office worker clearly didn't care about her idea to d being revealed because her face was front and center in this whole clip. None of it makes sense because if we actually believed this first video that came out, then surely that office worker would have been hauled in by the boss and said, how dare you share this video? People are not to be talking about it, and there would have been discussion in the office. Okay, Indy Clinton has this job. No one is to film her for this second video to come out.
Speaker 2: It's just so obvious. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, over the top of the video, the office worker wrote, point of view, your new co worker is Indy Clinton. Let's have it listened to the awkward exchange between Indy and this coworker in the video.
Speaker 2: Hi, oh you good? Are you you? Yeah? Hannah good? Are you on this team?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Do I know you from?
Speaker 3: I know you work there?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: You know how to get into your computer?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got the pines go for lunch?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want to come?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, of course, anytime. No worries leving on if you need anything.
Speaker 1: I love that Indy has her priorities right. She was asking about what is happening for lunch even before she.
Speaker 2: Was logged onto her computer.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just good office comraderie. I still remember starting a job and they set me up with this buddy who was meant to look after me, and rather than taking me out to lunch, it was her birthday and she went out to lunch with all the other girls in the office and left.
Speaker 2: Me by myself. That is just mean.
Speaker 1: I feel like when anyone is new, you've got to let them come along with you. You've got to introduce them to everyone. Now, this video quickly attracted over one point nine million views, eighty four thousand likes, and over one thousand, six hundred sent on, so there was a massive reaction to this video. However, I was surprised to see that not everyone cottoned on to the fact that this is a marketing stunt that we're all watching unfold one years of road. Imagine Indy just trying to fit in and see her co worker posted a video of her on her first day loll and that comment got over five thousand likes. Whilst another said I'm sure Indy is thrilled to be filmed without her knowledge, while another said does she know you did this?
Speaker 2: Just wondering.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can see why marketing campaigns like this work. I mean, we're all saying, oh, it's so obvious that it's a PR stunt, but we've got a background in PR and marketing. When it comes to TikTok, there's not a lot of background on things, so people just take this sort of stuff of verbatim or There were a lot of followers who were commenting their concern for some people having no.
Speaker 2: Critical thinking skills.
Speaker 1: One user wrote, come on, guys, you've got to find a way to decipher real verse stage videos. Now. Most people did cotton on to the fact that this is a publicity's done and thought that this was marketing genius. One user wrote, the marketing girl is no, this is a teaser, but we stand regardless. I mean, it's pretty clear that the marketing team we're trying to drop more clues in this video, because you could tell that the office had something to do with skincare or cosmetics because they were shelves bursting with products in the background. Did predict last month. This has all the telltale signs of a TBH skincare stunt, because in early twenty twenty four, Indy was accused of being involved in a different PR stunt with the brand, and that's when she accidentally leaked one of their unreleased products in a daily vlog. So that leak got a lot of media attention. It actually created unprecedented exposure for the brand, and TBH had a very sleek PR response on TikTok, which made people dubious. One of their most popular videos showed the marketing manager calling up tbh's founder Rachel Wilde and breaking the news to her, and then the team claimed to have this emergency meeting the next day and they brought the launch forward and that ended up actually being tbh's most successful product launched due to all of the exposure basically from the media about this idiot influencer who leaked the new brand to everyone. Yeah, they're very well known for their gorilla marketing tactics. In terms of what's going on with this publicity stunt, is clear Indy is releasing a line or a product through TBH, and it seems like the company have been so kind to throw us an Easter Eggs. So when I first looked at the TikTok username, I thought it was just some random numbers and letters, but no, super Sluice have realized that it's a clue about the product's release date. So the username is B twenty seven five two zero two five H, So that gives us the release date of the twenty seventh of May twenty twenty five. This is what I call marketing juniors. There is also a secondary clue in there. So the TikTok username started with a B and ended with an H, which, funnily enough, that's my husband's initials. He has nothing to do with this, So Influencer Updates has cracked the code for us On this one. She shared that she believes the b H stands for Booth Hair, and she then shared a follow up screenshot of boof Hair's new Instagram account, which happens to only follow tbh's founder Rachel Wild. Oh wow, and so far the account has only three posts. So one of the posts is a video you showing a clock ticking with the caption set your alarms with the twenty seventh of May twenty twenty five. So again it reiterates that launch date in the TikTok use a name. The second post shows someone's hair being brushed, and the third is a close up shot of red packaging with the caption did your hair go Poof? We're here to make it go Boof. Now. To me, it sounds like this product is potentially for postpartum hair loss, which would make Indy, who is a mum of three, the perfect face for it. God, I mean, I hope it's a good product because I am experiencing that at the moment and it is a pain in the ass. Yeah. Well, I mean, I haven't given birth yet and my hair is in the best condition that it's been in for a while. Enjoy that, and I know that it's just going to snap off instantly when I give birth or I stop breastfeeding.
Speaker 2: The worst bit is.
Speaker 1: I always just pull my hair back now, and then I've got these little bits that just will not pull back.
Speaker 2: They look ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And I don't have time to blow dry my hair either, so it's just very unruly. Well. On the Instagram account, there is a link to Boof's new website and it takes you to a landing page which says hi you've reached booth. We're not available right now, but if you leave your email and telephone number will be in touch. And it then asked the public to subscribe to be the first to find out about the new hair care line. So I am guessing that Indy is the face of this new line. I don't necessarily think she has a financial stake in this business, but I think that this whole marketing campaign has been genius, because when else would we be talking about the fact that my tbh is launching a new hair care line? Who really cares? Yeah, hats off to them. Everyone is playing along at home. I've really enjoyed it. It will be interesting to see if that converts to sales like it did for the original publicity Start with Indy Clinton, I.
Speaker 3: Actually don't hate you in the slightest like I feel like you actually hate me.
Speaker 1: Molly May and Tommy Fury are officially back together. Molly broke the worst kept secret in part two of her prime doco Behind it All. While fans were thrilled about the reconciliation, one member of the family couldn't hide their true feelings. Molly's older sisters Ray is not happy about the reunion no, and she didn't hold back sharing her concerns directly with her sister and also the world. So Zoe was upfront saying that she didn't believe Tommy had resolved his issues with alcohol, and she said that she hoped her sister would make the right decision and feared their relationship would be damaged if she got back with the boxer. Mollie May also conceded to the film crew that navigating her relationship with Zoe was the trickiest it had ever been. A lot of people have described Zoe as the hero of this documentary for being the only person to give it straight to Molly May. Oh, you can tell that Molly May is just surrounded by yes people, and Zoe is the only person that has the balls to say, hey, I don't think this is a good idea. Everyone is talking about the scene in the car with the sisters, which I think is probably one of the most relatable scenes of this whole documentary. Last time they were in the car singing to the Saddle Club theme song. This time they were having a heated argument about Molly's relationship with Tommy off the back of that much publicized New Year's Eve kiss. Isn't that just sisterhood? One day you're singing in the saddle clubs, next day you're having a big argument. You know, Well, it doesn't even have to be a different day. It can be within half an hour of each other. Well, on the topic of that New Year's kiss, I love seeing behind the scenes of the crisis phone call with Fran. You could tell that she was so embarrassed. She looked sheepish about the whole thing. Oh she did, and it's like she didn't want to admit to anyone.
Speaker 2: She said, Oh, Tommy was.
Speaker 1: Only there for ten minutes at the end, which kind of made it sound even worse. Oh yeah, because there was this whole rhetoricon line that they'd been seen flirting all night.
Speaker 2: She's like, that's not true.
Speaker 1: He literally arrived like ten minutes before the countdown, which I'm like.
Speaker 2: Baby, it kind of makes it look worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he and it took him ten minutes to persuade you to have this New Year's Eve kiss in front of all of these people. Also, how Molly trusted everyone that was there at the party, but then it still ended up in the press. I felt really sorry for her. How good was it when Fran told her to go pour herself a stiff drink and she got out of fruit box. This is what makes her so relatable. At the end of the day, you could tell Zoe wasn't too happy about it because she gave up her New Year's Eve to babysit Bamby so Molly could go to this party and she ended up kissing Tommy, who she's not happy with. Yeah, and she threw it in her face in the car like all good sisters do. And she asked Molly if she regretted it or felt embarrassed, and I was like, oh my god, that is not going to anyway. Yeah. Well, I feel sorry for Zoe because, as she said, she's just sick of having to be the one to pick up the pieces. Let's throw to more of that exchange.
Speaker 2: We just maybe don't speak about.
Speaker 3: No, I don't feel comfortable not talking about because sisters need to be able to tell each other everything, all right, So then I need to be able to tell you the good, bad and the ugly. Your relationship and how you feel and how you are with Tommy is my only concern.
Speaker 2: But what a lovely life you have.
Speaker 3: Nothing I do or say she was going to change what you do or your opinion or how you feel towards him. Correct, and you know what's sorry, that's the wisest thing I think you've upset. I know, at some point p in the next year, however long it is, there will be a time where, unfortunately, and I hate to say, you probably will be upset again.
Speaker 1: I've seen a bit of a mixed response around Molly saying to Zoe, well, what a lovely life you have if that's your only worry, and people are saying, oh, it's actually very commendable of Zoe to be concerned about Molly and her relationship. But as someone who has sisters, I read that line differently because I think that Molly feels very judged by Zoe, and she is saying to her, well, you're coming from this position of having this very healthy, happy relationship. I mean, Zoe recently got married and her life probably to Molly seems very easy and picture perfect, very stable. Yeah, very stable, and Molly saying well, I'm so sorry that you've got everything put together and I don't. Yeah. I feel bad for Zoe because she's been copying some backlash on TikTok. People have complaining that she needs to back off and let Molly live her own life. It's clear, as you said so, that those people don't have sisters, because someone who understands that sister dynamic. Zoe just wants what's best for Molly and it's not Tommy. I mean, I'm sad to say that because I've always loved Tommy and Molly together, but it's quite clear that he's really hurt her. I think she's just taking him back way too quickly. I can see it from Molly's perspective, though, because I've been in that scenario where you really want to take someone back and you're in the position because I almost feel like Molly's in the position where she's been somewhat begging Tommy even though it really should be the other way around, and you feel embarrassed because you know that everyone's judging you for it, but that's what your heart wants, even though it doesn't seem right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean again, I've been in a toxic relationship in my early twenties and I dated someone who treated me terribly, and you guys were very much in Zoe's position where you hated him and you're well within your rights too, But when you actually care about the person, you end up forgiving them. Well, that's the worst thing as a sister, when you can just see that someone is bad news. Yeah, but the thing is you forgive them, but your sisters don't. So that's the position that Zoe's in. She's heard all of this terrible stuff that Tommy has done because Molly said, I've told her everything and she can't forgive them and she doesn't have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah. For Zoe, she doesn't have the emotional.
Speaker 1: Buying of being part of that relationship, so she can see it for what it is. But being in Molly's shoes, Zoe's behavior is then pushing her away and into the arms of Tommy. And I feel like Tommy is almost using that to his advantage and Zoe's a bit of escapegoat.
Speaker 2: At the moment.
Speaker 1: It's like, Oh, Zoe's the one that's keeping us apart, and she's the baddie when she's not. Yeah, it definitely feels that way, And it was quite interesting because Zoe said to Molly, when things are good between you and Tommy, I don't hear from you at all, But when things are bad, you need me around, And there was a lot of frustration there, and I think that a lot of people have experienced that with friends or siblings before, when you sort of get put on the back burner when everything's going fine and dandy for all them, and then suddenly they want you around when things have gone to shit. And you can see why Zoe is so invested because she's the one when Bambi was first born, when Tommy fucked off to a boxing camp, that was there with Molly looking after this newborn baby for weeks. That was all very fascinating because on the documentary they shared a couple of clips of Molly when she was first postpartum and sharing about how much she struggled with motherhood in those early days. And I forgot the fact that Tommy literally left the first week of Bambi's life to go on this camp and Zoe actually moved into the house and was there full time with Molly. Yeah, it seems like she's really taken on the father figure, which we saw when they were organizing Bambie's birthday party.
Speaker 2: So I loved it.
Speaker 1: They had the theme of the Tiger who Comes to Tea. It's actually one of Jack's Favorite Books. I was really excited to see all the decorations. Anyway, in the book, there's obviously a tiger who comes to tea, and Zoey's like, oh, is Tommy going to dress up as the tiger? Or should I buy the outfit? And then Molly was really awkward because you could tell she really wanted Tommy to come.
Speaker 2: Oh, she was desperate for him to be there.
Speaker 1: Betty was using it as an excuse like, Oh, I haven't caught up with your family and Zoe doesn't like me. So then Zoe ended up dressing up as the tiger, and it's so heartbreaking because you can see that Bambi thinks it's Tommy. And then when she puts her head up and Zoe is revealed, Bamby's like daddy Like, she looks so disappointed. That was heartbreaking to watch because there was a scene when during the birthday party, Molly lost it and she had to move herself from the party and go upstairs and cry. And I just felt like it was a bit of a cop out from Tommy. It is so clear that there is more than just olcohol a place oh for this breakup, I mean reading between the lines. It sounds like a lot of the rumors about his behavior at nightclubs is true. Maybe there was some cheating involved, because why else would you not want to front up to see someone's family. He has clearly fucked up big time. I've also seen some speculation that people think that he may have ruined Zoe's wedding. Maybe he acted really terribly at that. Well, because he got very drunk at that, didn't he Yeah. There was also a very tense scene in the kitchen when Molly was baking a cake for Bamby's birthday, So Zoe and their mum and grandma were all there, and she dropped this comment. It was pretty rogue about how, oh, she'll have to have a second baby because Bambi loves kids so much, and you could just tell Zoe was like what the fuck? Like it went down like an absolute lead balloon and she was like, hang on, but remember you said, this was like, this isn't how it was going to be. Well, there's an interesting element to that though, because Tommy is part of a traveler family and it really seemed like he was the one pushing to have children very young, whereas Mollie said.
Speaker 2: She would have been happy to have them when she was in her thirties.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think we forget that Molly and Tommy are only twenty five and twenty six, which also probably explained some of the immature behavior that's going on. Yeah, but it seems like, you know, when you feel like your friend or sibling has been infiltrated by their ex and they're clearly doing things to impress them. It's almost like Molly is bargaining with him, being like, if we get back together, let's have more children.
Speaker 2: That will solve the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, it's bizarre that it seems like that she's the one bargaining with him, because the whole reason she left Tommy was because she needed to be like, nah, I'm putting my foot down.
Speaker 2: Your behavior is not acceptable.
Speaker 1: But as you said, there does appear to be this back and forth where she never really stood up for herself. She's been having little sleepovers because in part one of the docco it was kind of like, oh, we're not sure if we're going to get back together. You know, she we It was clear she desperately him back. Yeah. I felt like she had a bit more hand in part one, but by part two, she's there ringing him on her shoe in Switzerland and she says, I love you, and then he hangs up and she has to ring him back to get confirmation that he also loves her too. That's the thing I feel like there was a bit skipped over within that. I think the documentary makers knew that the hardcore Molly May fans would be across what she was sharing on her YouTube, because she has been teasing that they've been having sleepovers and obviously their holiday that they've recently gone on. But if you were going in blind, you'd be like, hold on a second, I've missed something. Why they're suddenly back together. And there was a scene when she was speaking to a psychologist about how she's been coping with the breakup, and she said to the psychologist, Oh, sorry, he keeps calling me, but I am going to leave him waiting because he takes days to get back to me. And I thought that was very insightful because, as you say, he's the one that's fucked up, he should be chasing her, not the other way around. Yeah, it just seems like they never really cut tires properly, But it was all kind of for show to the media. I don't think it's a PR stunt at all, because I think that this is just bad PR for them because originally they work a couple goals on Instagram, and I've always wanted to see them get back together because I love them on Love Island and they seemed so perfect for each other. But this doco has really broken that illusion. And I think the Molly may Fan in me, I just want Molly to be happy, and yeah, it seems like maybe she'll be happy at the moment that they're back together and having a family together, and I do truly hope it works out for them, But I think the cynic in me and someone who's had you know, I mean a thirty six now had a bit more life experience, knows I think it's going to play out the way Zoe is saying it's not gonna end. Well, yeah, it seems like a bit of a band aid over the situation. And in the final episode she told the camera that she knows it's going to be rocky and there's going to be ups and down, so she's almost predicting all of that. Going back to your point about people thinking that this is a publicity stunt, I totally agree. I don't think that this is a publicity stunt at all. I think she was using the me and people's reactions to punish Tommy. That was her way of saying, I'm not standing for this behavior anymore. Not so much punishing, but to say, like this is serious, away from the relationship drama. I found it fascinating hearing Molly talk about her self confidence. So she was backstage at this Laureal fashion parade in Paris and they were basically begging her to appear on the runway, and she was like, no, no, no, it's not for me.
Speaker 2: I just loved it.
Speaker 1: How She's like, I've actually had a baby recently. And then she's like, actually that's not true. Bamby's too, And she said she's going to be using that excuse until Bamby's sixteen for not being in shape. It's sad because you can tell that she's not confident in herself at the moment. I feel like they kept using all of these shots of Kendall Jenner on the runway to drive home the pressures of body image in the industry and how because I mean, you look at Molly, she's an absolutely stunning girl. But then when you look at the types of bodies we are seeing on the cat walk, you can size zero.
Speaker 2: It's definitely back.
Speaker 1: I mean the ironic thing is the whole fashion show supposed to be about promoting different body types, and she said it's sad because she just doesn't feel confident or comfortable doing that. Yeah, it was so shocking. Also when they showed the photos of what Molly May used to look like right after being on Love Island with all the filler, she looked like a cartoon character. I couldn't get over. I don't actually remember her looking like that. Yeah, there were some scenes from her vogs and I mean I've been watching her vlogs ever since she left Love Island, and I was like, did she really look like that? Like, it was weird to see her with Tommy because she's had this amazing transformation and she was really one of the first influencers to actually have her feeler removed. I think she really sparked a trend. I mean, we saw a lot of influencers in Australia jumping on board, like Shaney Grimmon. I think Sky Wheatley also got hers. I mean she had Feller back in but they were really dulling it down a bit. I think also the makeup was quite shocking for me, because Molly May now has this very stripped back, clean girl look. I mean, I suppose it's also just the change in what is popular makeup wise, but it looked like she'd been shot in the face of those.
Speaker 2: Love Island days.
Speaker 1: Again, she was only twenty one, and that was really the look of twenty sixteen twenty seventeen. Every woman that was on YouTube felt like they had to be some sort of makeup artist and do the cut creases and the over the top eye shadow. I think one of the turning points for Molly was when she started to get trolled and be compared to Quagmire. Well, she didn't actually know who Quagmyle was, and it was the producers they said, oh, have a Google and look at what he looks like.
Speaker 2: That was a great moment in the documentary. She's saying, oh, yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 1: She actually said that she could really see the Xbox controller and was at that point I'm like, Wow, she's really removed from this whole situation. I wonder if it's because it's almost like looking at a different person, because I didn't recognize her. I think it's because that image of herself seemed like it was from so long ago, when she doesn't associate with that person anymore. It would be different if she couldn't reverse a lot of those procedures. It's lucky that they were just filler and botox, which you can remove. Well. She actually ended up thanking Zoe and saying she was the one that told her the truth about Hey, you know this doesn't act.
Speaker 2: She looked great, looked a lot better before now.
Speaker 1: The same day the doco dropped, Tommy ended up winning his fight in his boxing return after an eighteen month hiatus due to an injury, and he ended up dedicating the win to Molly May.
Speaker 2: This is what he said.
Speaker 1: I just want to say thank you for his victories of a lotav Jesus Christ, but none of this would be possible.
Speaker 3: I want to say, I though to beat for me to go about me home, my sweet Molly. She'd always be my forever.
Speaker 1: This brings me back to the era when Tommy had Molly and his soft toy elephant Ellie Belly as an emblem on his boxing uniform, and I was like, oh my god, this guy is totally whipped, but clearly not. Yeah, this is why I'm so torn about them getting back together, because there was that really sweet side where they seemed to really get each other's sense of humor. He was really around the soft toy characters that she had.
Speaker 2: Also, he was loud and proud that he was with her.
Speaker 1: What was going to be really interesting to see how it all plays out because Tommy's got his own BBC documentary coming out called Tommy The Good, The Bad, the Fury, and apparently we get to go behind the scenes as he gets his career back on track and also his life, and they have teased it's going to explore his love life with Molly May. That is one thing that surprised me about Part two. I thought that Tommy might have popped up in maybe the last episode of this series and we might have seen them together. Clearly he was saving it for this documentary. I question how much reality we're going to get from Tommy's documentary because we heard Zoe coming back at Molly basically saying, you know, I was there for the nights when you couldn't sleep, and you're phoning me up, inferring that those were times when Tommy was out and about and she didn't know who he was with. We're not going to be seeing that, ah we.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because it is a post breakup doc ho.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to hear a lot about his problems with alcohol, but I don't think we're going to hear about how.
Speaker 2: They caused other issues.
Speaker 1: They're going to try and give him a redemption arc where we see him really work through his mental health and become this guy that Molly has always dreamt.
Speaker 2: That he'll be. But I don't know if everyone will buy it.
Speaker 1: No. Well, that doco is coming out later this year, and I think we'll need another girl's night to dissect it all and enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had.
Speaker 1: I had everyone over to my house on Friday night as soon as the Molly Made documentary dropped. There was so much fun. I just wish there were more episodes. I know everyone is saying, oh, this isn't really a documentary. It's a reality show. And as a reality show fan, I loved every second. But I don't care if it was fickle or if there wasn't much to it. One thing we haven't spoken about. I know you do want to go Kate, but is the horse riding scene. Oh, I was really shaken by that. I was like, God, that could have ended really.
Speaker 2: Badly for some reason. I don't know if you've felt this too.
Speaker 1: Molly seemed to have Princess Diana ARBs throut this documentary one because the paparazzi kept.
Speaker 2: Following her everywhere. They followed her.
Speaker 1: To her horse riding lessons, and I have to say that I felt like they were to blame for the reaction of the horse. Oh, definitely, because they were snapping photos of her on this horse and this was like a thoroughbread It didn't look like just some pony that you'd practice on. This horse went nuts and she fell off and looked like she whacked into Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's thrown off really. Yeah, I was shocked.
Speaker 1: She was okay after that incident, and she got.
Speaker 2: Back up on the horse as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as the saying goes, but yeah, the paparazzi really seemed to be to blame for that, and they seem to be absolutely hounding her in a similar way that they hounded Princess Diana.
Speaker 2: I also think I got Princess Diana.
Speaker 1: Vibes because of the photo shoot she did in Switzerland when she was on the ski slopes, and that's again where Princess Diana was hounded. Also, I think because at the time of Molly and Tommy's breakup back in August, the media compared their breakup to Princess Diana and Prince Charles, which some are questioning saying that that's just ridiculous. Sophia, I'm going to wrap you up because I feel like you could talk about this doc o for the rest of the day. Thank you for tuning into another episode of Outspoken. We do really appreciate the support and if you do enjoy the show, we would.
Speaker 2: Love it if you could leave us a review.
Speaker 1: Also make sure you are subscribed on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Speaker 2: This podcast was recorded.
Speaker 1: On the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes. We pay respect to Elder's past and present