Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload, the podcast last week that night.
Speaker 2: Hi everyone, welcome back to TV Reload. I want to thank you for clicking and downloading on today's episode, where I am joined by Alana MacLean, the ultimate gossip queen, our very own Real Housewife of Western Australia, and the friend who delivers measured opinions even after unmeasured amounts of alcohol, always drink responsibly. This week we're diving into episode seventeen of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season fourteen, the season finale, and let's be real, the title Caribbean Sendoff couldn't be more fitting. It does seem to be a bit of a nod to gar Cell, who makes her final appearance. That shocking little tidbit about Garcell's exit has honestly shocked me, and I'm going to be honest, I also feel it has disappointed me greatly. And yes, Alana and I have poured ourselves a glass of wine or two to get through all of the drama. And here is what is on today's agenda. The importance of not mocking, mimicking, or impersonating your friends Alana's take on Garcel's exit. What this finale tells us about next season, who is still standing and which friendships are on shaky ground. Everyone is clamoring for a diamond. There's actually a lot of resolutions that happen to tie up this season, so Alana and I will talk about that. Kathy Hilton also peas in the sand, so we will talk about maybe that's Lisa Renna's time to come back and offer her some adult diapers. We are going to try our best to prepare ourselves for the reunion and guys, that is Elana and I super Bowl, so we're pretty excited for that. You won't want to miss this breakdown from us of the Real Housewives season fourteen. So sit back and relax and let's get into the drama.
Speaker 1: Is that wine in a camp?
Speaker 2: It is wine in a camp?
Speaker 1: Okay? Have you had that before? Are we going in with a new beverage?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I thought we should open this up with me announcing the sponsorship to our podcast.
Speaker 1: Does someone want to sponsor us?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: This is Pinot Grisio white peach spritzer from the Marlboro region of New Zealand that all sounds lovely, but when it's in a can, and yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Like a can of wine to me, just signals you're on the go, you know what I mean? And I don't think you should be drinking wine on the go.
Speaker 2: It's aggressive. There's an aggressive bull on the front cover wearing a trench coat that I'm a Schwarznigga would wear. A terminator movie, like, who's this being marketed to?
Speaker 1: I've got a Sharnay that is from the California region, funny enough, and it said buttery Shardenay. But I feel like when you have to actually write it on the title buttery Sharney, it must be for the clubs that can't read all the fancy notes. So this just says buttery Shardenay and you go, Okay, no worries, it'll do the trick for now.
Speaker 2: We bought one for years that they don't make anymore. That was a buttery banana flavor. And so what in a wine in a wine banana? No Shardenay, but with a banana banana banana?
Speaker 1: Ne that's horrendous. Although I do have dreams of like actually making my own chartney and we can call it a lana.
Speaker 2: N I'm here, I'll buy it. How much money by the case to get it started?
Speaker 1: Not available in a can?
Speaker 2: What a finale?
Speaker 1: Have you realled? Wow, I've watched it twice. Well, I usually try and watch them twice because the first time I'm usually so excited, and then the second time I want to just go back and like take it in. Do you do that or do you just watch it once?
Speaker 2: No, I'll watch it twice because I watch it as a viewer, and then I watch it with the notes that I take down for us to be able to discuss it with. So they're very different ways of watching the show.
Speaker 1: Yes. With the lens, Yeah, they're very.
Speaker 2: Different lenses because like, what are we going to talk about? What needs to be unpacked?
Speaker 1: This had a you know it was. I think it was a good finale. Wouldn't say the strength of it was as strong as the week before. The week before. To remind everyone, I actually dish out a five. This wasn't quite at a five level. I wouldn't have thought, but I think it was. It was a good finale. It wasn't an explosive cliffhanger, Holy shit, what's going to happen next year? Kind of a Cliffhanger, and I thought it was interesting how they started wrapping up with you know, the quotes and everything at the dance party, and then they just had that scene that went on for another six minutes with Erica and Kyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't forget though, the dead possum. We got sudden screaming dead possum. Why did we have that?
Speaker 4: No, Arvy, no, no, no, no, no, Arvy.
Speaker 1: Arvy Arvy.
Speaker 2: We literally came back from what would normally be the Clanger Here's the reunion teas, and then all of a sudden we flashed to sudden screaming at a possum and screaming at her assistant. I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: That assistant just reminds me so much of Jonah Hill. It's character in the Wolf of Wolf Street where he's like, I quit my job, I work for you, and then he'd like, you know, they've got like the little dwarfs in there, or the little people, and you know in that scene, which would be so canceled if that was today, but obviously they were recounting the eighties and then you know he's like throwing them and like, Rvey reminds me of that.
Speaker 2: What about Derey getting this season's best on ground from the fans. Because I've been scouring the internet looking for fan reactions of this season, it seems pretty unanimous that people are very team to read, which is an unusual turn of events considering that last year people wanted her gone.
Speaker 1: What we got from her was real. It was gritty, it was raw, it was a little bit ugly, it was abrasive. We got back to a dereet which we sort of saw glimpses of when she first started the show, that Lisa Rinner, I can smell your breath, you're too close, that kind of vibe, and then you know, she sort of toned it all down, and this is what social media does and getting involved in the comment section and you sort of stuck heading to the audience a little bit more and taking on their feedback and all of that. But this season, I really do feel like she came in and she was like, I've got nothing left to lose, and I don't have my marriage to lose. The image of that is down, and I'm not having a good time and i need a paycheck, so I'm just putting it all out there and the audience ate it up.
Speaker 2: Kyle Richards in the water, demanding the dree jump in and that she's not going to give her a burker bag or whatever it's called a burkean.
Speaker 1: And I'm not even going to buy you a burkin, do we. I'll get you at Burken if you jump a Burken.
Speaker 2: Also, I thought it was interesting that there's fans out there the clock screen time. There was this fan that I found on x formerly known as Twitter, Garcelen Sutton's Happy Place, and they announced that Sutton had the most amount of screen time by Father's season, which I believe. I think that that's pretty accurate. I did read in the comments section that Sutton probably gets the most amount of screen time because she's probablyrobably the most available. They only have access to Kyle Richards for a certain shoot, certain amount of time, So maybe we get so much sudden because of the fact that she's got nothing better to do than to turn up and act a damn before for us.
Speaker 1: Well, look, Suton wants to be on that show. She really went out of her way to try and get on that show. And look, I don't like Sutton personally as in a friendship that I would want to have because I just don't do well with those personality types that are unpredictable. However, she does make for interesting TV. She is that kind of reality star that you're like, WHOA, I can't believe she'd say that, do that whatever. So I kind of believe that. I kind of believe that she would make herself available for everything. And we've always heard this is Kyle's show. It would not surprise me that over the years if Kyle has dictated her schedule a little bit more. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Why the finale wasn't amazing was because it was not a Kyle Richards episode, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, what to make for Kyle. We're all getting in the middle of the gas Cell and Sutton, you know, because obviously last week we spoke a lot about with Sudden waranting Kyle's validation, waranting Kyle's friendship so much, and we were like, ah, this might be the missing piece while she's gone after delete so much, she wants the wedge to be there so that Kyle has more time and love to give to her. But then also we saw the start of that crack between Gusell and Sutton because again Sutton was only worried about if Kyle jumped in to defend her on the boat when Naka brought to Kyle's attention and they were like, well that she's waiting for you to jump in, and she's like, well, how's that my problem? Like you guys didn't say anything. You're better friends with her. It feels like everyone wants to blame me for everything. Neither one of them opened their mouths the entire time, even though they're both closer. It was sudden.
Speaker 2: I find that Sutton has this high expectation of Kyle. The disconnect is real. I cannot see why and how Kyle's supposed to pandite. So it Kyle's like, but we're friends, Sutton. You know I love you.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's true? It was for me last year, but I didn't speak up on purpose because you're my friend and I love you.
Speaker 2: But even when that came out of her mouth, I don't know, like it that didn't sound.
Speaker 1: This is where even though it wasn't a crazy finale in terms of you know, we weren't left on a massive cliffhanger, we weren't left like gasping, but we could feel the ground shifting. The dynamic is moving and you were starting to see the alliances and the friendships change and evolve. And I think that was definitely something that we started to see with Garsell and Sutton, and I think it's something that Sutton has been seeing all season with Kyle. She's thought that her and Kyle were in a better place than they were, and she's been gunning for that validation all year. And also she can see Kyle and Derete getting back to a better place. So from where we started with Derete and Kyle well at absolute odds with each other, it kind of came full circle by the end of it.
Speaker 2: We got a resolution on the Kyle Durrete type situation, and I think that was great that we got some movement there, so we can see that those two can have a friendship next season. I just really have to wonder how Sutton fits into the mold. I'm foreshadowing something while talking about ourselves exit, which we'll talk a bit more about in a little bit. But you can't be left on the show when your only close friend is the friend of that has been already brought to the show for you. I really don't mean anything bad about this in regards to Jennifer Tilly as a person, but she's not being invited to events at Kyle Richard's house or any Erica's house. Like, I just don't see Jennifer Tilly having enough in common with any of the other women to warrant her being the connections for Sutton to be in the group. And it's interesting to say that because Jennifer Tillik for the first time this season got an interesting storyline and that she came over and told the other women about you know, the.
Speaker 5: Yes, Erica started saying about the problem, said the group pass worth Hara, and then you kind of jumped in a little bit. She felt sort of like it was like a coordinated group effort, like we planned that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she really got hung out to drive for that. I think she was allowed and she was in her right to have that conversation with the women. I think it was a fair assumption. An assumption is what she did. She assumed that this is how her friend was feeling. So then when Erica took sutain titask the next day, which we saw only as a flashback, you know, it was really unfortunate because Erica walked away to go to dinner to go to Garcell and to Jennifer Tilly. Which one of you two girls made this up? Or this must be your opinion.
Speaker 6: I've heard about three and nine planning this thing.
Speaker 1: On the ball.
Speaker 5: Eric had started saying about the problems that the group passworth Hara, and then you kind of jumped in a.
Speaker 2: Little bit, you know, and then Jennifer Tilly handled herself quite well in that situation. But realistically, looking back at this season, Jennifer Tilly is fodder. She's a seat filler on this show.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that was all she was to be. I think they just wanted some comedic relief. I think they're doing that as a tick box exercise, like I've said before, from a production point of view, because they don't want the accusation, Oh it's so dark from the fans. Oh it's too toxic, Oh it's too much. They just plunk her or Kathy in wherever there's a window to add a bit of a giggle, add a bit of a lighthearted moment, and then they're like, Okay, well we've ticked that box. But I've thought just to go back to your point there about that scene with erica't going to Sutton and say the day after the boat, I've been told that you're friends sink this is a coordinated attack. You know, where did you stand on these like did you know this was being said?
Speaker 6: Your friends Garcel and Jennifer think Dart and I did this to you on purpose on the belt?
Speaker 1: Is that true? I can't speak to what they've said.
Speaker 3: I'm asking you right now, did you know that was being said?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I thought, how have we not seen this whole scene play out? You know, hats off to Erica because she'll raise something like that, and then she still went, Okay, well, I'm going to go have a calm conversation with her the next day. I'm going to speak to her face. There was no one else around to get involved in it, and I just want to get the state of play. And I just thought that I feel like would have been quite an important scene to show in its entirety.
Speaker 2: They knew it was a clanger for her to go to these women. You know, was it you? Was it you? Because suddenly yesterday we're saying it.
Speaker 1: Was it you.
Speaker 6: Or is it you?
Speaker 2: It wasn't a timing issue. I think it just made sense for the conflict, for the drama and for us as viewers to be a little bit you know, draw to the floor, because we were a little bit all. I think everyone was a little bit blindsided by Erica's directness.
Speaker 1: She was like really.
Speaker 2: Aggressive in the way that she came for those women, which I thought was a little uncalled for.
Speaker 1: I think she was aggressive. I think she was. She was just like I knew well she was, because she was like, I've got the facts and this is what we've seen, and we saw this last week when she laid it out to Sutton in the first place. She was like, these are the facts, these are supporting arguments. Here's the examples of when you've done this. And even though Jennifer Tilly was like, oh, she lead it all out like a lawyer, I was like, yes, because her husband was a lawyer and she was with him for twenty something years, so she knows what she's doing. And I think that's why she went to Sutton and she was like, before I take this to the group, I'm going to go to the horse's mouth and be like did you know this was being said? And also whatever we missed in that conversation, there was obviously some kind of resolution between the two of them. By the time Erica sat there at the table and said, was it you that said this?
Speaker 4: Was it you?
Speaker 1: She was like, but sudden, I know you want to move forward, as do I. And so all of a sudden Sutton calling her a crazy bitch and all this stuff. In the hot moment on the boat, it was like, oh, that was fine. They were fine again by that point. So something happen and there that we didn't get to see, but there obviously was some kind of resolution between something and Erica.
Speaker 2: Do you actually think though the biggest conversational topic I saw online and people asking whether or not Kyle durt and Erica did actually form an alliance and come up with a plan. The majority of those people that have been sitting around the background saying nasty things about the Fox Fource five for like the last however many years, now they're like, see, this is exactly right. There's just three of them left to do this.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it. I don't think it was a Fox Falls five. I don't think there was a coordinated attack. Erica has been waiting to say that for three years. She saw her window, she took it derete Obviously, with everything that's happened to her with Sutton this season. Had every right to jump in on that conversation. That doesn't mean it's a premeditated, coordinated approach to the conversation. It just means, well, I'm adding to the conversation. And then Kyle, I think is more just like, I don't have time for this bullshit, something so up and down. I really want to be dealing with her on the rig. I'm happy to be friends with her, but I'm not going to stick my neck out for her because you know, and she said she said a lot of things about her in this episode on her confessionals that made me just go n she just take her at face value, but she doesn't really want anything to do with her behind the scenes, and why would you?
Speaker 2: I mean, sudden went to that dinner party, and it was so uncomfortable watching Actually, it was really uncomfortable watching all of the women. I have to say, it's never funny to mock people for their voices, their accents, their characterizations. I find that a really dangerous and really gross way to belittle someone. Started with Garcel in the piece to camera, mocking Erica and saying, you know who am I.
Speaker 7: Let me try and do Erica Tom's carr went over a hill it snows in Pasadena and oh yeah, I'm going to come for you, bitch.
Speaker 2: That was hideous and I was like, that's definitely being brought up in the reunion and everyone can go Garcel for these piece to camera moments she's been doing for years, being sweet and lovely to people's faces and then ripping them in those piece to cameras, like someone needs to have a serious conversation. But didn't you think sudden mimicking Erica? Mimicking her was like a child at the table.
Speaker 1: Yes, listen to what I'm saying. Yes, Okay, She's got a real thing with like she wants to be in on the joke, and then when she feels like the joke's against her, she takes it to a weird place. She takes it too far. You could tell she was getting really pissed off. She had the aggression. The look on Kyle's face was like, Okay, we were literally just having a laugh. Now you've taken it there. Yeah. I just felt like the ground was shifting in that that finale episode and we were starting to see where those cracks.
Speaker 2: Were, and you know what if Kathy Hilton's pissing her pants on TV. Something's not right?
Speaker 1: What was that? I tinkled in my shortsh I have a little secret kin.
Speaker 2: But she went and had a full costume change. I don't know if you picked up on that. They gave her a new outfit, but they look like they bought something from one of the stalls, even for Kathy Hilton. That outfit she goes back to the table with literally looks like a kid threw up on themselves, you know, in a car trip, that.
Speaker 1: Cold compress around her neck, and I just was like, maybe she isn't well, Like something does seem a little amissed. I've got to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: If Elissa Rena was there, she would have been able to hand her out adult diapers, diapers depends, and she was like, I was paid more for these pants than anything that any of you have ever been paid for.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: Hats off did both choose the short straw with having to hand having to hang out with Sutton in that moment where the groups went away and separated.
Speaker 8: There's been a lot of distance between Sutton and I. I believe Sutton has made up a narrative in her head that I'm team to read and nobody else they're.
Speaker 1: A side white.
Speaker 2: Oh, Bose has never really been chatting to Sutton one on one. I don't know what they were doing. I kind of remember I was so shocked. Were they rolling sushi or making plato? I don't know, But Sutton looks so confused about what the hell she was doing hanging out with this woman. But the reason why we bring this up is because Sutton did something that we've been talking about all season, and you appreciate something for the reads that she gives. She gave a read that was.
Speaker 1: Very accurate about the background.
Speaker 2: About the fact that Bose understand the history of the women. Rick has said this to Bose the whole season long. We've always been sitting there going how is she blindly defending Dart? Why is she being like this? And then all of a sudden, he got sudden who drops the clanger to Bosa's face and is like, hmm, actually no, I don't know if she says it to her face, well, we definitely get it in the piece of camera.
Speaker 4: Bose doesn't understand our history completely within this group, So I need to kind of explain Kyle and Erica have a long history together and they are allegiant to one another.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, this is the thing when you come in, you're new and you don't have all that history and the back dynamics and how things have evolved over the years, and it's a difficult place for a newcomer to be because you have to try and be observant, be watchful, but still make an impact, still be able to jump in, still be able to form some kind of friendships. So I think she's navigated it pretty well, and you know, there's still things that she's going to learn, and that's just how it is.
Speaker 2: Did you enjoy the fact that we got that moment stars with that makeup? Is what I'm going to call this segment. We all of a sudden cut from some very glamorous footage of Erica, Jane and Deret formerly known as Kensley, not wearing any makeup and looking like two gay bitches at the smoker's area of Pufdorff, just bitching about things.
Speaker 6: Wow, dear God, and instead it turned into you know, everybody's being new to me.
Speaker 1: It's a pileline and then.
Speaker 2: Powy, I want to quickly say, before we get to how many Alana mcleans you've given this episode? What did you make of the outfits that Bosma had picked for all the women to wear, because I don't know any of my girlfriends that would want to put on those outfits. Some of them were better than others. I think Kyle Richards definitely was allowed to ask which one she was going to wear, and some of the other people.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, I just feel like you would have won over a full warning for your wax to be on point, because if there was one err and hair, it would have been out there. Go get your wax and then tomorrow go back and get it done again.
Speaker 2: Because I mean, I don't know any of my girlfriends that are my age, that are forty five that could wear those outfits without it looking like they needed to iron them first. But it just was wild. I mean, Erica looked great, but even still, you are a total prostitute, and are you?
Speaker 1: I mean I thought they were fun. I thought they looked you know, but I mean, look, they were not for the faint hearted. And yeah, there was a lot to be I thought it was a lot to be seen. Yes, yeah, a lot. There was a lot. In the words of both people have taken it as far as they could take it, you know.
Speaker 2: But even her, she was like walking in and I was like, oh, it's all out there.
Speaker 1: I mean it should have come with like a you know, nudity warning. Really it was. It was a step away from only fans. To be honest, you'd probably get paid for that if you were at I.
Speaker 2: Just wonder I was going to text you and ask you if you thought that you were back at the races. They all looked like a bunch of horses ready to take the Melbourne Cap, like stomping the feet, ready to go.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well, I mean it was fun. I liked that it ended on that scene with them all dancing and you know, having fun. I mean it was good.
Speaker 2: Did they cut the bit out where Sutton Bend's over and goes, hey, Garcela, I'm wearing a thong because that was in the original promo. I remember seeing it.
Speaker 1: Do you know what's just come to my mind? Wasn't there on the promo when they were wearing those outfits Gassell and Erica pashing? Yes, we never saw it.
Speaker 2: And we did not get to see where is the pash?
Speaker 1: Is that? Because they've ended up having such a blue at their reunion.
Speaker 2: Garcell's decision to leave this show requires a lot of questions. You know, there's a lot of people out there wondering why she has gone, and we do see in the reunion that she walks away and she doesn't do the cast photo, and then we've got Erica and Bo's on Watch What Happens Live? Really contradicting Andy Cohen.
Speaker 6: I also like, when we were at the reunion, and I know that she was upset, and obviously we've known that she's quit for two weeks.
Speaker 3: Okay, we knew this, but when you were there, I didn't you knew that she I didn't know that she quit for well, no, when she when she loved his history, No, no, no.
Speaker 2: And Andy Cohen then went and contradicted them again by going on his own podcast to say how incorrect the information that was on Watch what Happened Live?
Speaker 6: Was.
Speaker 9: It was very real. It was one of the most real conversations that you know that it ended where it ended, But I would say it ended with her saying, I'm going to choose kind.
Speaker 1: Of my life love and that's I love it too, and that's why. Also I was like, look take up.
Speaker 9: To you know, call us in a year, by the way, if you feel like it and see where you're at.
Speaker 2: What's your reaction to the women to Gathel leaving and the women on watch What Happens Live?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I was shocked when I saw Garzel with the post. I think I saw it, like pretty much as soon as she put it up live. It was first thing in my feed. I think it had only been live for a couple of minutes, and I thought, WHOA, Like that is massive and I just wouldn't have seen it coming. And I just was you know, I was like, oh, you know, I want to spend time with my boys and I'm working on these projects, and I thought, huh.
Speaker 7: I've decided to leave Beverly Hills. It's been a wild ride. I mean, some amazing things have happened and some hard things have also happened, but it's been a ride. Nevertheless, one of the reasons why I'm leaving is my family.
Speaker 1: My boys.
Speaker 7: Their last year of high school is next year and I want to be a part of that. And Jade is starting a new career and I want to be a part of that too.
Speaker 1: And secondly, I have the most.
Speaker 7: Exciting projects that I am developing, producing and acting in. I can't tell you anything right now, but you'll know soon. And I just want to say thank you to Andy Cohen, to Bravo, NBC Universal Evolution, thirty two Flavors, the producers, the crew, and of course the ladies. Andy Cohen says, I can come back anytime. The door will always be open.
Speaker 1: So you never know.
Speaker 7: I might pop back in sometime. To the fans, I want to say thank you so much. You guys have cheered me on supported me, and so sometimes even fought for me or on my behalf.
Speaker 2: It means a lot, and I.
Speaker 7: Hope you guys will continue on this journey with me. It's not goodbye, it's see you later.
Speaker 2: Put a load of shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought, huh, like it was a classy, you know video, and I think she worded it nicely, and I appreciated the fact that she did a proper video because I think, you know, we've seen a lot of these women leave and they just put a post up with a photo or you know, and I just sort of thought, no, I kind of appreciated that. But that was before we saw this reunion trailer drop.
Speaker 6: I don't want to leave here tonight thinking, Oh, shoot, I wish.
Speaker 1: I said that, leave nothing on the table.
Speaker 9: Great coming up The Real Housewives in Beverly Hills reunion, Jory. The viewers loved seeing you smoking, Kyle.
Speaker 1: Did PK send you a meme about it? Oh?
Speaker 9: Damn? Erica said she wanted to see Sutton and Garcel open up more.
Speaker 6: You know something, No, I wish you were more interesting, I guess Ooh damn.
Speaker 8: It didn't take a rocket scientist to understand what was going on, and you came in strong.
Speaker 1: I am strong.
Speaker 3: We asked PK if he wanted to appear today.
Speaker 1: I know he sent a statement. Did he?
Speaker 2: How are you feeling about today?
Speaker 1: Enjoying my lunch, not about the lunch.
Speaker 2: About going out there on stage?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm excited, Erica.
Speaker 6: You're thinking, what is that my living room table?
Speaker 9: Has the experience been what you thought it would be.
Speaker 5: It's glittery, and it's glamorous, and then there's screaming.
Speaker 9: You told your girls you may be a lesbian too.
Speaker 1: To make you feel better, Just let me talk to this only please. She did not sign up for the show.
Speaker 7: She didn't sign up for this show this season putting out a music video.
Speaker 1: That is the two of you as lovers. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You went back to your room and ocean side and called PK. Can you just wrap your head around how stuff that is?
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm superior to anything.
Speaker 6: You don't exactly live like the Queen of Sheba.
Speaker 1: You live on the main road.
Speaker 9: How did it feel seeing what Carcel said about in the break in.
Speaker 1: You intimated that it was PK?
Speaker 7: Was I the only one that felt that way?
Speaker 1: You tell me who else?
Speaker 5: You're four other people from Twitter?
Speaker 1: I'm just so being sick of it, Garshou. I can't be friends with people like that. I don't trust them.
Speaker 2: They're all assles.
Speaker 1: The Beverly Hills reunion drops next Uesady And when we saw that reunion trailer drop and her being on the receiving end of a lot of pushback, a lot of you know, tension with her and derate eric Is saying I wish you were more interesting, her storming off her in the green room saying I can't be friends with people like that, you can't trust any of them. I thought, Wow, something has shifted here, and I felt upset because the reason that I was excited for where Garcelle was going in these couple of episodes. I was excited to see her without the alliance with Sutton. I was excited by the fact that she was pushing Kyle on the Morgan Wade thing because no one else was, and I thought, Wow, we're going to see another side of her without this sudden friendship. She's realizing it's bullshit. Where is she going to go? What is she going to do with this? And I was thinking she was in the pocket, but for her to walk and I think this is where Erica and bows. You know, it was a very frosty answer that they gave on Watch What Happens Live, and I thought it was kind of mean, Like I was like, oh God, Like, if she's already decided to leave, I don't know if we need to, you know, be so rude about the whole thing. But I feel like where they're pissed off is like we've had well, not bows yet, but everyone's had to go through a really tough season. Everyone's had to go through a tough reunion. You cannot keep sitting on the boundary and not face it, but then to not come back to actually leave. I think they just Erica would have thought that that was piss poor.
Speaker 2: There's only one thing that leads to a woman doing that, and that is when you were backed into the corner and everyone is against you. This makes me think that Sutton says something to Garcel that destroys their friendship, because that's collective that she says in the promo for the reunion, which is like none of these women are to be trusted. I think is something like that. I'm paraphrasing and I'll dig it up something to make you think that Sutton was included and you can't come back from that, Like if Garsel doesn't have Sudden, and this is the reason why those two have clung to each other for dear life, they both don't work on the show. So like I think Garcell always tried to hold on to Suton to keep a spot on the show. But I think now with Garcel going, maybe what I said last week is true and that I could see Andy Cohen firing Sudden. I really don't see that she has a place on this show. And I really think take all the money that you've got that you've been paying Garcel and Sutton strat to be on the show, and your money for Jennifer Tilly and your money for Kathy Hilton. Take all of that and give that money to Lisa van der Pomp or Lisa Rinna and make them come back. That's the only thing that's going to make sense at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right in the fact that the friendship with Sutton, she has got to a point where she is foreshadowing a potential takedown season. She's like, I have gone out on a limb and I've pushed on all these things. I thought I was going to have Sutton backing me up. Maybe I don't, And now she's had to go, well, I'm at a crossroads here. Maybe I'll just bow out, which is what she's obviously done. But for the other women who have sat through season after season of uncomfortability of being pushed to the limit, Garcel really hasn't ever been in that position in five years. And I'm not taking away what she's done. I think it was an amazing contribution. I think she has been good on the show. I think you can't take away the fact that she was the first black woman on Beverly Hills on that show. I think she has had it enormous value, and I think she has been amazing in her confessionals more so than the day to day She hasn't had as much going on, but I don't think everyone needs to have that level all the time. But I think the other women were like, we can't believe you've walked, just because you're foreshadowing a bit of an uncomfortable season. As for the Lisa vander Pump Lisa Rinner thing, I don't think any money in the world is going to make either of them come back. I think Lisa vander Pump is just too proud, and Lisa Rinner, I think at this point just doesn't need it. She's got all this extra stuff happenings. She's been model, She's been very vocal about the fan base driving her off the show. She's kind of bashed the show, so I don't think Andy Colin will be too happy with her. I just can't see her.
Speaker 2: Coming back, which is disappointing. The only other Housewife that I would really like to see back next year is oh two of them is Eileen Davidson and Teddy Mellencamp. I think that those two should be brought back.
Speaker 1: Well, there is a lot of ground twelve Eileen and I loved Eileen, and I loved her friendship with Rinna too. Like she was just a class she was a class act. She was like Yolanda. She was very classy. She sort of she got in there, but she never took it too far. She asked questions, but in an eloquent way. You know, she was great. I think Teddy unfortunately just medically has too much going on. I really worry for her. I don't I can't see her coming back.
Speaker 2: Well, how many a lot of mcleans are you giving this episode? I'm going to go with a reunion standard, so like holding this up as a reunion episode, I'm going to give it a three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say this was a three and a half. I think it was. It was a fine place to finish. The reunion trailer does look good. I really hope the reunion stacks up because last year we had a three parter and really could have been in two, and we didn't get a lot. This looks juicier. This looks like even Kyle, they're still asking the questions about Morgan. You know, we've got that piece with Kathy's. Like I told my kids I was a lesbian to make you feel better, and she was like, can I just talk about this? So I feel like there is going to be, you know, the Deurit and Sutton beef is not finished. We've got Derey giving the digs to Sutton, which is a little bit rich about her house, considering derete houses in pre foreclosure with the bank.
Speaker 2: That's a good retaliation. If she says, let's see where you're living next year, she should say, well, you were not the Queen of Siba. You are living on the main road. And I know where Sutton's house is because I used to live in Los Angeles, and it really shocked me when I found out where it was because the camera pan back and I was like, oh, I know that freeway that's just right there as well, Like, but can't really.
Speaker 1: Say that when dere has her house being taken by the bank as she's now, so you know, and it's all of their kind of the shade back and forth, you know. But look, I am pumped for the reunion. I'm excited. I feel like Bose was a great addition. I'm excited to see potentially if they replaced ourselves with another cast member who that's going to be and how that's going to shift the dynamic. I think even though I didn't want Oursels or necessarily think Oursel was going to leave, I think that might just give it the shake up that I kind of needed. We did have some very significant lulls in this season, and we did have some, you know, patches where you and I were like, we don't know where this is going to go. We don't know how they're going to keep this rolling for another few episodes. So maybe another cast member in that mix might just be the ticket.
Speaker 2: I would say, they need to return someone and they need to bring in someone fresh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Hey, well, I have to go and do the school pickup with my friend's kid, So I am running into ab late. But this is it to be continued because we're going to be back next week talking about the first reunion, part one of three, and I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Okay, bring it on reunion time.
Speaker 2: Honey, and gon't get another wine.
Speaker 1: I think I've had enough here have you had today? Not just that one? That one?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that one.
Speaker 1: That's probably enough for now.
Speaker 2: At the end of last week's episode, you were like, at the fridge, pouring some more wine into.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because we keep recording on a Friday, I mean you want me to do.
Speaker 2: I can confirm that this hasn't even had a quarter of a drunk. Yes, thumbs by that never again. I'll send you the brand. I'll send you the brand and say never to buy it.
Speaker 1: Much love to you, much love to you. Bye bye bye