Speaker 1: Last wave of the feminist movement has been the most damaging, and that it has been a movement where like you said, Georgie, the pendulum has swung to the other side where it's now fuck men, and it's all this anger coming out, and it's just it's generational trauma. It's generational anger.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the Rise and Conquered Podcast. I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, former lawyer turned entrepreneur, social media personality and personal development junkie. This podcast is for my girl gang who want to feed their mind with positive and expansive thoughts to help them step into their power and live their most authentic life. We chat a variety of topics including mindset, business, relationships, health, and so much more. Basically, wherever you are on your journey, I want to help you you feel inspired and empowered to rise up and conquer your next bold move I know that's going to look different for everyone, but just no, I'm right here by your side and that you have the.
Speaker 3: RNC community behind you. Let's do this.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcast. Guys, do I have a spicy ep for you today? We are joined by Monica Yates And this is actually Monica's second time on the podcast. You guys loved her first episode, so we are back for a part two because we really did not get the time to cover everything that.
Speaker 3: I wanted to with Monica.
Speaker 2: So if you don't know who Monica is, she is a life coach. She is a queen of sex, pleasure, fem masculine energy, men empowerment, business and life. She really is a jack of all trades and you'll totally get this vibe from the episode. But just her energy, her vibe is so it's like magnetic, and her knowledge of information and the way that she explains it is just it's on point. So I just am aw every time I listen to her. So today we are chatting about men empowerment and Monica's view on the feminine movement.
Speaker 3: Now bear with me.
Speaker 2: With this episode, guys. It is very different, and I'm going to be completely honest with you. I am someone who's very pro feminism and I'm very like, I feel like, for so long women were very suppressed and now we're in a time where we are being so unapologetic. We are doing our thing, and I absolutely love that. You know, female empowerment is my thing. It's what I really bring to this podcast. Monica is also about that. Do not get us wrong, but Monica brings a really interesting point to the podcast today about how this sort of time, right now, we are emasculating men as a society. She chats about how we can work towards empowering them to take leads so our relationships, sex lives, and overall pleasure in life are amplified. She has some really really interesting points and we kind of go back and forth. So this is like a really kind of I wouldn't call it debating, but a little bit, you know what I'm like. So, yeah, I just think it's a really insightful episode.
Speaker 1: It's new.
Speaker 2: I don't think you would have heard definitely not me talk about there's probably not other podcasts. So I was really excited to bring this to you guys, and I'm really interested to see what you guys think. So after this episode makes you come to the Facebook group, I'll make sure I post a thread and I am really interested to hear what you guys think, because I think at the start you might be like me. And then as Monica kind of explains, it is very interesting to see her point of view. So let's get straight into it. Let's welcome Monica to the show. Monica, welcome back to the Rise and Conquer Podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you Georgie for having me again.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited to chat to you. Guys.
Speaker 2: We did a podcast. What was it, Maybe like a month ago?
Speaker 1: No, it was like, I think it was like two months ago. I was in too Loom. It was like maybe middle of February.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it was actually my doe have no concept of time, so it was a couple of months ago. I will make sure I link it in the show notes because it was epic. It got so many downloads, So many people loved that episode and they wanted more of Monicas.
Speaker 3: So I thought, let's do a bit of a.
Speaker 2: Round two because I actually we just chatted so much that I actually we had a whole other section of questions that I wanted to chat to Monica about, and we just didn't get time because it was already over an hour long.
Speaker 3: So that's what we're going to do today.
Speaker 2: So first of all, guys, if you don't know who Monica is, you're a bit confused. What's happening right now? Press the link in the show notes, go back to the first episode. Trust me when I say you're going to want to hear that episode and then come back here before we get into it. Monica, do you want to just give a quick recap of who you are and what you do?
Speaker 1: Okay, quick recap and I'll keep it towards centered, towards the topic for today's episode. So for today's episode, what I do is I am a trauma healer and I am a feminine embodiment coach, and I help women to understand men, and I help men feel empowered by helping women to understand how to stop the masculating men. So there's this whole dynamic kind of going on in the world where women are all trying to be like boss babe, misindependent, and at the same time they're like, where's all the good man next, y and there, And they don't understand that all the man shaming is actually stopping men feeling like they can really rise into their purpose and be in their divine masculine and as a result, it's creating what I was even talking about today on my Instagram story on Instagram Live. What people are saying is like soft men, like feminine men, and it's this weird cat twenty two of like women are wanting these strong, powerful men and then they're like, no, but we also want men to be emotional and like, don't be too over don't be too over dominating, x, Y and Z, and men are feeling really lost in society and they're like, we're not needed anymore. Women can do everything for ourselves, so what's our purpose? And if you understand men, you know that they need a purpose and if they don't have a purpose, then they're not going to be in that grounded, divine masculine leadership that makes the feminine feel so safe. So this honestly could be a ten hour long episode, so we're going to keep it short and sweet. But I do want to say to everybody before anyone jumps down my throat, it is a politically incorrect subject. It can be really triggering. I would really encourage you to go and listen to any of the other episodes of IGTVS that I've done about this topic, because if you're listening through the eyes of your or through the ears of your trauma, it can be very hard for you to have an open mind. So I would just suggest to you before you jump down my throat to just listen to on my other podcasts because it will help you to understand a very complicated topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is actually I really want to get into this, Monica, And I actually haven't told you this. Also, guys, me and Monica do coaching, so that's why we're very friendly and it's like we know each other very well because we have a lot of.
Speaker 3: Conversations off air.
Speaker 2: But I haven't told you this, Monica, But I remember like finding you, loving your podcasts and topics.
Speaker 3: But this was a topic.
Speaker 2: That triggered me that I didn't like that. I actually didn't watch or listen to any content because I just wouldn't have it. Because I come from a background where I had a very strong father father figure. I had, you know, very feminie mum who was a housewife, and I really wanted to step into the role of independent women. I didn't want to have to you know, I wanted to be the breadwinner. I wanted to be able to look after myself and all these things. And I really felt, I guess oppressed from men at a certain stage of my life. So I developed this kind of almost like protection of what you're saying of this woman who does it or who has it all, who doesn't need a man. And so when you started talking about this content, it was very triggering to me because I did feel like, you know, for so long men have had this you know, certain power, and I'm like, you know me, I'm like, girl, gang women, let's do the thing. I'm I'm a female empowerment person.
Speaker 3: That is like my brand, that's me.
Speaker 2: But that's why I think your content came to me because I'm such a big believer on you know, things that trigger you and things you need pop up when you need them. So it is something and I'm no pro and I haven't you know, done all the work, but it is something I wanted to bring up because I remember you talking about it and me going, this is such an interesting topic because it's almost like the pendulant has swung completely opposite way. We've gone from you know, women having rights. We've gone from being independent, working, being the bread winners, not you know, having sex toys, not needing men for those reasons, and then like you said, it's yeah, really swung the opposite way where we're kind of having Yeah, I guess this stuff happened and so I really wanted to bring this up because it's triggering for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Georgie, you are one of a large group of my clients and past clients as well that have hated me to begin with. Found me so triggering. Who the fuck is this bit? That I end up being like, Okay, there's some truth to what she's saying. I'm going to hire her now, And then they end up being my biggest fans because they're like, no, what she says is really truthful. And it worked and it changed my relationship.
Speaker 2: Because I think for me, like, I'm so used to following people who are full girl gang, who are like, let's fucking do it for the girls, and you are It's not like you're not that person. But I think for so long because like I said, I did feel so oppressed by men at a certain stage that I really reacted, and then that reaction has grown me into who I am. I feel a sense of like, not acknowledgment, but I feel this sense of I have to yeah, the girls, I have to back that movement movement because it has grown me into the person I am. But anyway, enough about me, let's get into it. So and I just want to preface this because I think this is something I didn't understand at the site at the start. Sorry is Monica is not. She's not talking about like, you know, equal rights or you know that sort of side of things. We're really talking about. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, Monica, but like you know, the genetic make cups of females and males, like biology world, yeah, and our energy.
Speaker 1: So to clarify what Georgie's saying, so, the first wave of the feminist movement was obviously really important, and that first wave wasn't a wave where it was like go women, fuck men. Women were fighting for their rights. They were fighting for the fact that they didn't have to be housewives all the time, that they were allowed to vote, they could go out into the world and they could work, they could do their own thing. That's what they were fighting for, which was amazing. There's been four waves of the feminist movement and the second wave of the me too and the last wave of the feminist movement has been the most damaging, and that it has been a movement where like you said, Georgie, the pendulum has swung to the other side where it's now fuck men and it's all this anger coming out, and it's just it's generational trauma. It's generational anger of this anger coming out, and it's if you really look deeply into it, which I won't go into, but I am going to go into in my book, which I don't know when the fuck's coming out, it's taking you've read a right point being is if you really really look, I keep look changing what I'm saying, and it's really hard classical when you really look into it. A lot of the wording with this modern feminism that's being run through social media is actually positioning women to feel like victims. It's like poor women, we have no rights, poor women like like, we have all these issues, and it's if you really look closely at it, it's actually a lot of victimization of women, which is that's how I felt, yeah, which is really damaging to these young women coming through because they're not being they're not being fed the story of like, girl, you have all the rights that you've you've never had this much power in history, fucking you do what you want to do. It's actually being fed we're being that story of like you're still oppressed and we're fucking not we are not like we live. And yes, in some countries you still are like which needs to be worked on. But if you're listening to this podcast, you're probably living in a first world country, and you're probably living in a country where you know you can dress however the fuck you want and nothing bad's gonna happen to you as a woman, which is fantastic, right, So for these kind of for these women living in these countries, we are not oppressed. And when we're being sold the story, which is it's being heavily sold through like social media influences and celebrities that don't fully understand this topic and they're just kind of being sheep to the noise it is. It is really damaging to young women coming through because they're not understanding men and women at a biological level. And that biological level, which what you were saying before, Georgie, is the fact that in our DNA, I don't give a fuck what your beliefs are, what your political beliefs are. In our DNA, men are the protectors and the providers and women are the ones, and we can still go out and make money. I'm not saying that. I mean, look at us, you both around our own businesses. But women are the nurturing ones, the caring ones, the ones that thrive with connection. Men's number one need is passion and purpose. Women's number one need is intimacy and connection. And when you work from that level, you see that we fit perfectly together. And women are all saying in society that men make them feel unsafe, but the reality is that these men, especially younger men coming through society, they're not being raised with these amazing, grounded masculine role models, and as a result, they're not embodied in their biological energy of being the protector and the provider in our society. And as a result of that, the feminine and women, the majority of us have a feminine call. Women as a result, can't feel as safe. So then women go into this hyper masculine, this armor like you were describing before, you go into this armor of like, well, I have to protect myself because I'm not safe around men. And as a result, we go and we hustle, we burn ourselves out. We're not happy deep down. And if you say to yourself, no, I am happy, I'm killing it at work, you are not happy deep down. I used to tell myself that and even like when I'm working really hard, I have to be so careful because it's so easy to go. I'm really happy. But let's cut to the chase. You will never be as happy as when you are surrounded by a group of your friends having so much fun and not having a care in the world, and there being men in the room that you trust. Where your biology knows if someone if a predator was to walk into the room, you would be safe and a man would stand in front of you to save your life. That is what creates safety for women on a biological level. And when we're missing.
Speaker 2: That key piece, yes, so yeah, explaining one hundred percent, So I get what you mean. I guess what's hard for me is and this says I'm going to be rebutting you this whole time.
Speaker 1: This is good. I was going to say, yeah, challenge me, because then I can explain it for people that don't get it. Yeah, perfect, R and C.
Speaker 2: Fam, are you currently trying to grow your hair, get glowing skin and nails, or help your gut health, Well, look no further because Naked Harvest's collagen powder is here to change it all. Did you know that age twenty five our body starts producing as much collagen itself and then that amount decreases every single year. So this is important to know because our skin, which is our biggest organ is made up of seventy five percent collagen, and guys, collagen is just a protein, so it does make sense why we start seeing signs of aging around this time. And this is why we called our collagen the beauty Alixa, because it really is a beauty supplement that is going to help you glow from the inside out. Even though this supplement has amazing esthetic results, you've probably seen my before and after hair photos and my nail snaps on my stories. But more than that, collagen is such an important building block to so many parts of our body. So not only is your skin going to glow, your hair and nails grow, but it's also going to help with your gut health and we all know how important that is. So there's two options with the Naked Harvest Collagen Alixa. There is a pure option, which I love to add to smoothies and my coffees, or a pine coconut option, which is so fresh and so delicious. I love having that at morning tea or in the afternoon. So iron c Fam Glow from the inside out with Naked Harvest's beauty collagen Alixa today and feel free to use the iron C FAM's code, which is Ris and Concher podcasts all spelled out and you can get a sneaky saving at checkout. Okay, now let's get back into today's episode. So, I like, I do agree with you for example, though I do still think and I like, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: I love my family.
Speaker 2: I love my family, I love my parents. But for example, my I have three older brothers and they were raised, you know, by my mom and dad, and my dad is very much that protector, that father figure, that masculine energy. For me, I kind of look at my brothers and their relationships and it does feel like it is too swung the opsway of not we're talking about where it's too masculine and it feels not oppressive because I, you know, don't want to put that sort of out there. But I guess for me in my relationships in life, I get what you're saying, but how can we sort of And I think that's why in my personal relationship, I very much chose a partner who is not he's definitely masculine. He's definitely a protector, Like he very much fits that typical Trady role, which I find so sexy and so like fits my you know, that sort of side of things. But for me, his actual personality is not overbearing. It's not like, you know, I'm the bread women get So, I guess like to finish it in saying that, though, how can we sort of bring this new dynamic where we are equal but we're not emasculating men, but we're still able to because for me sometimes it feels like, oh, so should I not step in my power?
Speaker 3: Should I not be this boss bitch?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How can I still feel pattern I said? Got you so with your brothers? With your brothers, do you feel like they are overbearing? Is that what you're saying to me? They're just very much typical male energy, And it's just for me personally, like I could never be in a relationship with someone like that because it would be too much for me.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Okay, so it does make sense. So this is where we're needing to be very clear in society and the messages that we're putting out on what we're trying to heal within the masculines. You know how this whole thing of like toxic masculine to get rid of toxic masculinity, there's no definition of what that is. And the only real solution quote unquote is to make men more feminine. But that's not what the best solution would be. So let's say, for example, that you're talking about men that are very overbearing and they feel too much. They could be expressing toxic masculine traits. And I hate that word toxic because it's not toxic. It's actually it's small wounded. It's just like a trauma response. But let's say, for.
Speaker 2: Example, that's yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 1: So for example, thing where.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh no, some of the stuff they say to their wives, I would not fucking tolerate it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, cool, So that's good clarification. So that's more of a wounded masculine thing, and that is because they have not been taught like grounded masculine quality. So a grounded masculine man would never feel too much for a woman's nervous system. So when your brothers feel too much, that's too much for your nervous system. A really grounded masculine man makes your nervous system go. It's like just so relaxing. That's what a really grounded masculine man is. So in society when we're talking about like get rid of all this toxic masculine, this mucho marcho macho culture, right, what we're talking about is this egotistical kind of man right where they're run by their ego. They're actually not heart scentered at all, and our feminine that is very off putting to us because it feels a little bit dangerous because they're not grounded in their body. So you're like, you don't feel as safe with them because you're like, do they know right from wrong? Because they're all in their head. For example, that can be the egotistical masculine that we're trying to get rid of. But it's not even necessarily the egotistical masculine. I want to correct myself. It's just egotistical behavior full stop. It's just a trauma response. And that can also show up in women. And how that can show up in women is women that are again very overbearing, very egotistical, very very vain, only care about people's appearances, that kind of stuff that would be an egotistical feminine kind of trait. So really we want to just say we just want to get rid of the egotistical stuff. Now in society, what's then happened is we're trying to suppress the masculine. All this' quote unquote toxy masculine, which is suppressing all masculine, all chivalry, all leadership for a lot of men. Women are still wanting it though, and men are feeling like they're being pushed into more of this, like, well, I have to now be really emotional and really feminine. There is a time and a place for that, I want to add, right, So there is there is a correct environment that you have to read as a man of when you can be softer and more emotional where it won't make your woman feel unsafe, And there is a time and a place where you don't want to do that because it will make your woman feel unsafe. Now, on your point of like you want to not emasculate men, but you also want to be in your power. There is a difference between you being in your power, Georgie, and you crushing someone else so that you can be in your power. So when you're in your power, it's like, I'm in my power and you can be in your power. The emasculation, all the crushing is I'm in my power and you're not allowed to be in your power when I'm in my power.
Speaker 2: Interesting, and I'm going to be completely honest, I do sometimes I think because of my you know, trauma and past, I do sometimes do that obviously not on.
Speaker 3: Purpose, but can you chat to us?
Speaker 2: So for example, what does what does the balance look like?
Speaker 3: What does it look.
Speaker 2: Like to be on your power to not emasculate you know, your male partner or your partner when they're in their masculine energy, Like, what does that balance look like?
Speaker 1: I love this, Okay, so let's like just do like even some examples, I feel like that's going to be the best way to kind of help the picture. So for me personally, as an example, I majority of the time make more money and I am obviously a powerful woman. I run my own business X, Y and Z. Now that is me at work, but the reality is I also have a side to myself and we all do as feminine women. You do as well, Georgie, where I want to be looked after. So at the end of the day, I don't want to still have to have my fucking boss hat on and be figuring out what I'm making for dinner, what's going on on the next day, and taking out the garbage. Fuck that shit, I'm done for the day. So at the end of the day, what that would look like is me dropping into the more of that softness and my man figuring out what the fuck we're doing for dinner and taking out the garbage and doing all that kind of stuff. Other examples can be that he might be like, hey, babe, let's go I've booked a restaurant for sushi tonight, Like, how does that sound to you? And if I was if I was really like, no, I don't want sushi, I want Italian, I would just be like, that's like I really appreciate babe, that you've made plans. Can we swap to Italian? I'm really craving that. That would be how you can answer it, because it's like, I'm still speaking my truth. I'm not gonna be a fucking doormat. We are not. I want to clarify that we are not talking about women being doormats. Here, speak your truth. It's just don't emasculate someone. So I read like the whole sushi date night. An emasculating way would to be, to be in a masculine way to say it would be, I don't want to go to sushi. When did I say I want to go to sushi? Like we didn't even ask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's emasculating, so like, so subtle, but so different.
Speaker 1: So different. But the way that I was saying it previously, mind people was Babe, thank you so much for making a dinner plan. I'm so excited to do out on date night. I really am not feeling like sushi. Can we do Italian? I'd really love Italian tonight. That's how you would do. And he'd probably be like, yeah, fine, I'll call them right now, because he wants you to be happy. The thing is, and the reason why men will often like zip their mouths for so long when they're being emasculated, until it gets to a point where it's like I'm done, I can't do this anymore. The reason why they zip their mouths for so long is because they want to please us, and they when you shame a man, he internally is like, fuck, I'm not a man. I've done a shit job. Oh my god, And so they feel so bad about even the little tiniest things. They won't show it to you per se, but you have crushed them when you've said, why the fuck did you book sushi? I didn't ask for sushi. You crush them in that moment because they were just trying to make your life easier. Men want to make their lives easier, even little examples in my life is even the male friends, they all know that. I'm like, you got to do everything, not do everything, but majority of things. Even like if I want out for dinner, he will always book the restaurant. And there's it's not about a polarity thing. I'm not dating and we're like friends. He'll book the restaurant, he'll order the wine or whatever. He will arrive at the restaurant before I'm there because he knows that makes me really happy. He just knows that, and I allow him to do that. And he is happy because I allow him to do that. And that's what I want you guys to understand of just like we are happy when a man does something with it, you know, and like your boyfriend takes the garbage out with that you asking, or he plans date night and you're like Oh my god, this makes me so happy when you receive him from him doing that, that makes him so happy, right, And I think, yep, you go jodging.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Monica, I was just going to interject there and say that's something that we talk about a lot, is receiving, because it's something I struggle with because I'm such a doer. And it's funny because I noticed this in my relation relationship where Tim I think he had organized, yeah, like a date night and he's like, it's a surprise, like I've booked a restaurant, like he's trying to be really romantic. I fucking hate surprises and I'm a control freak. So I interjected and I'm like, tell me where it is. What if I don't like it? Like and very you can imagine like if you had just gone to the trust this yeah, and not trusting him. And it's funny because then he got his back up and he's like, you know, you never trust me, and it's like and then it causes this fight, and it's funny because we He ended up telling me the restaurant was perfect, it was the most amazing night, and I stood back and thought to myself, I need to sit in this receivership role where I do with yes literally, because I I think it's a it can be a struggle for us, especially if we are these badass women who are working, you know, in jobs we love. We're doing big things, we're making big moves. So I'm constantly in this masculine energy where I'm getting shit done.
Speaker 3: So it is hard for me to turn off.
Speaker 2: But what I've realized is when I can switch and I can be in this softer, more feminine, receiving energy.
Speaker 3: I literally get the best.
Speaker 2: Of both world because I'm in the power during the day, I'm doing the thing, I'm killing my goals. I'm allowed to be that person and like I chose him for a reason. He compliments me. He is someone who loves to look after me. Like he does all the house jobs, he washes up, he does the garbage, he does that, and he loves it. That's him, Yes, And so it's like I need to sit in that receivership role and it's and that's such a small little example, but you can imagine if me towards Tim have all these constant you know, emasculating and I don't realize I'm doing it. But if we have these constant emasculating things, he's going to stop trying.
Speaker 1: He's going to be like and that's the thing. So and this is the issue, Georgia. Yet so your example, that is a perfect example where your trauma response is to be a control freak because it makes you feel safer because especially and this used to be me as well. I've not but always been like this. I used to be for anyone that doesn't know, I used to be super masculine, fucking control freak, huge masculine armor. My dad was emotionally unavailable. So therefore I just like shut down. I was just like cold as fuck. And we go into the control freak because it makes us feel safer if we know what's going on, if we're in control, we get an illusion of safety, right, It's it's an illusion. And at the same time, yeah, what you did, like you said, is he got the message if she doesn't trust me, and that is that ruins a man because trust is everything. If you say these three words I trust you to a man, it's like he's dead. He's like, I'm done marrying me. How my baby is right? Those three words are magic to him. When when you trust him and when you respect them.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Monica, sorry to introduct again, but that's also like a huge thing. And I feel like this is almost just a fucking coaching session for me. But that's a huge huston in our relationship because I am the breadwinner because I am so when my masculine like Tim.
Speaker 3: It's like I've got to throw him a bone.
Speaker 2: I've got to you know, kind of meet him halfway, because otherwise you can imagine him being like, what's even the point of me in this relationship?
Speaker 1: Correct? You know at that point?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly so.
Speaker 2: And that's like I said, like I think it's definitely at the start, it's like you want to be independent, you want to be in control, you want to have those feelings. But once you realize you can actually switch, and this is the biggest thing for me is once it clicked that it's like, oh, I can actually switch between these energies and have a very fulfilled, you know, life and day and feel really good. It's not like because I sit in receivership role with Tim in the afternoon with dinner, that I'm not this boss independent woman, Like we need to change that thinking.
Speaker 1: You get to be both one thousand million percent, and you can be a boss woman and you're not necessarily a masculine boss woman, like I make a lot more money. Like I said before, I'm similar to you Georgie that I'm working all day, but I do it for my feminine So people never think that I'm like some like psycho hustler boss woman because I don't portray that energy at all. And what you said before of like when you emasculate enough, they stop trying. That is the issue. So you go all these high flying ceo women that are like I just want a man that knows chivalry rrah. But the reason why men have stopped is because these women, and I used to be one of them. I'm not saying I'm perfect. I used to be one of them, would bash them down for so long they're like, I give up, Like you know the way that I show up now for men, I and you and people doing this work. We are now the one in a million of women. So when you're now encountering a man and you want him to lead, you actually have to like really make that clear to him because a lot of them won't know because they have been suppressed so much by women that they don't understand that they can be that forward with you and that you'll receive that. So you have to be careful that, like, if you bash a man down enough here, one thousand percent will start trying. And a lot of women complain about this of like we don't have date night anymore. I have to plan all the dates X, Y, and Z. And I'm like, well, that's not necessarily his fault. It's probably your fault. And that can be really triggering for women to be like, wait, it's my fault. And it's like yeah, because you're the women, are the ones putting them down, and then we need to empower them again.
Speaker 2: And that's what Tim Okay, sorry you go yeah, yeah, sorry. Tim's like, this is why you winged that we never have day nights or anything. And he's like, this is why.
Speaker 1: Tim needs to come.
Speaker 3: Literally, he would fucking love this conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I've only got my monica my batteries on Lake Low, and I haven't got my Childet's at the warehouse. So the last sort of five minutes, can you kind of wrap up and just chat to the audience about And I also think this is a bigger conversation about feminine and masculine imbalances in yourself, in your partner. So give us just a little kind of wrap up. If you're feeling over masculine, you know, what should you do in your relationship? But maybe there is other people who they want their partner to be, you know, more masculine, to step in that role more like, how do they ask their partner? How do they talk to them about that?
Speaker 1: Okay, so both So yeah, there is so much to this argument and no argument conversation, and I do have a lot of resources. I would go over my stuff to check it out. So if you are feeling over masculine, a lot of women think, okay, I need to do more feminine things. No, no, no, because that doing give more feminine things is actually masculine. What you need to do is you need to take things off your plate. You need to slow down, you need to surrender more. You need to take away the masculine, not try and shove in the feminine things to be doing. Don'tru don't start trying to shove in bath nights. If that's actually like annoying and you're like, no, I just want to watch Netflix and chill, then take away things don't shove in feminine things to be doing. That would be a tip number one that I would give people that are feeling very masculine, and then just focus on letting go is what you really want to focus on when you're like in that hyper masculine. And I also want to say that for majority of women, they actually need to heal their relationship with the masculine within themselves and with men in order for them to surrender to the masculine. Because if you don't feel safe to let the masculine lead, you won't let the masculine lead and you will not be in your feminine. So a lot of the time, it's not about you needing to firstly go and be feminine. You need to firstly heal your relationship with men and the masculine and then do the femine stuff afterwards. And then in terms of speaking to your partner about this and getting him to lead, if you are like, yes, I actually can receive this and you're not kidding yourself, then I would say to your partner something like, maybe you need to start with apologizing, like babe, and I always say to people just blame it on the podcast, Babe, I listen to this podcast today. I've realized I've been emasculating you so much. I am so sorry, and I want to give you permission to call me out when i'm doing it again, because I need to relearn this because I don't know when I'm doing it, and I'm going to need you. I'm going to count on you to help to like wake me up to this stuff, like can you do that for me? He'll be like He'll probably be like fuck yeah, like thank fucking Jesus. And then the second thing that I'd be saying to get him to lead would be like, m that was a weird word. Um, not not what that word it was that I said. I would be saying something on the lines of honey, I love when you are in that provider role. When I come home and you've like planned a date night, You're telling me what to wear. You want to just ravish me, and you've like taken control. I know sometimes that I can maybe resist your control, but fuck, I just want you to know it is so sexy to me, and I really, I really want you to know that a lot of wanting you to know is changed out of my head. I really want you to know that I love when you lead and it makes me feel so looked after. So I am giving you full permission keyword, I am giving you permission to take the lead more in our relationship, to plan more dates, to boss me around in a sexy way, by the way, that kind of stuff. That is how I would say it. I am giving you permission to be doing more of X, Y and Z. You want to encourage, man, you don't want to say stop doing. You want to say that you like it when they do abenc So really focus on praising when he takes the lead, and it kind of brush away, not to a boutive extent, but brush away when he does stuff that you don't love. Focus on the things that he does that you do love. Ah.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: That was perfect and I was taking notes. Well, thank you so much, Monica. I am going to have to write up this interview before my bloody computer dies. But like Monica said, guys, she has so much information on this. It's definitely like, if this is a triggering episode for you, it means you need to deep dive and get into it a bit more because it might be something that really helps you. I know, for me, when I really step into my feminine outside of work. Is I'm so much more happy? Yeah, I'm so much more purposeful. And I have really been focusing on this, like receiving energy, especially you know with Tim and our relationship, and it's like I'm definitely noticing such a huge difference where our relationship is just a lot better and I can see he really feels like he really feels appreciated and he really feels like he's in his power, which you know you want that in your relationship. So yeah, definitely look into it. Thank you so much, Monica. I appreciate it. I'm sure we'll have you on the show again look about something else, but for for now, yeah, go check Monica out. I'll put all the links in the show notes. Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you for listening for another RNC episode. I really appreciate taking the time to be here with me and also for taking the time for yourself. If you found this episode helpful, it would be so amazing if you shared it on your story ries and tagged us, or simply just send it on to a girlfriend or family member who would benefit from listening. We are an independent podcast run by me and my amazing podcast manager, so it would mean the world to us if you left a review on the Apple podcast app. Also, if you're vibing this podcast and the concepts we're chatting about, and your craving community, please come and join us over at the RNC podcast community Facebook group. Just search Rise and Conquer podcast community on Facebook and I will be in there to chat to you until next time.