Speaker 1: Presenting and I heard live performance.
Speaker 2: Here we go and I heart live exclusive performance Bachelor Girl here in the studio doing that giant hit busses And.
Speaker 3: Hey mom, why didn't you tell me?
Speaker 4: Why didn't teach other?
Speaker 1: Or two?
Speaker 5: You just let me go out into the world.
Speaker 3: You're never about to show what you knew?
Speaker 5: So I walk and leave us.
Speaker 1: We got hit by a train, keep falling in love, which is kind of the same.
Speaker 3: I've so got a sea, crashed my car on, insane. I found so good. I want to do it again. Hey mom, why didn't you want me because about buy?
Speaker 5: Its just something I.
Speaker 1: Should have known. Jag okay le cigarettes and not that bad for me.
Speaker 4: But I can leave it my loone. I want them the rivers.
Speaker 1: You hit bow train, keep falling alone, which is kind of the same.
Speaker 3: I've saw that in say, crashed my car on and say it felt so good. I want to do it again.
Speaker 4: I walk on the rivers. We got hit bo train. It felt so good. I want to do it again. I want to do it again. Yeah it felt so good.
Speaker 5: Yeahy Hey mom, since we're talking, what was it like when you were.
Speaker 3: As the wheel changed or is it still the same?
Speaker 5: A man can't kill and still be.
Speaker 1: The spain is not.
Speaker 4: I want them married us yet both sha keep on and loves.
Speaker 6: Which is kind of the same song.
Speaker 5: Guy say crashed my pongue.
Speaker 4: On in say, I felt so gooky, I want to do it again.
Speaker 3: I walk and do us jacky boat, I felt so going, I want to.
Speaker 6: Do it again.
Speaker 1: We love here on.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it amazing? I mean, nineteen ninety eight is when this came out. You guys are reimagining your whole album, which we're going to talk about. Did you ever get over performing that track?
Speaker 3: Le' tell you something? We just reimagined that version first for you kiss because that's the first time we've done the shovels the shuffle and you couldn't tell. Of course it was a world exclusive for you. But you know it's very different to the original.
Speaker 6: To say that, like, I think that sounds better than the original.
Speaker 3: Retorty go on stop.
Speaker 2: There's more.
Speaker 3: There's more in your voice, more emotions, there's more ashtray.
Speaker 2: We like chocolate cake and cigarettes. You know they're bad for you. I'm alone? Did you At the time this was a giant It had actually popped up on my Apple Music the other day, just because I was driving around. What was that time like And was there a point where you were like, I don't want to perform this song anymore.
Speaker 7: No always can to play it. But it was radio who wanted to keep it. Was a hilarious situation where a record company was begging radio to stop playing buses and trains so we can release the next single.
Speaker 6: Stop playing this sof I remember I was in year seven at the time when it came out, I was twelve years old, and it was just on repeat over and like I could sing along to most of that with you, and I just brought back so many memories of being a young girl. It was such a big song for me.
Speaker 3: Got to a point where people really did want me to walk under the bus stop. That's enough now. So you loved it or you know, got not tired of it, But it's a problem you want to have as an artist, and especially these days, we're very present to how special that is to have a hit record. It's got us into all sorts of places and all sorts of trouble, got me into, you know, all sorts of studios in Sweden.
Speaker 2: Well tell us then you're redoing the whole album, but you've got people like Guys Sebastian Adults, Gordrum.
Speaker 3: She is on that version, which is why it was like a scramble in my head because I was singing her parts and trying to be her. And the interesting thing is, you know, she's trying to be me and I'm trying to be her, and it's anyway, it becomes this mashup of of well, I mean, Delta is just on fire right now, so we're pretty tough. She's on this record.
Speaker 2: And what you've done is you've taken all the hits from the album and you've got people like I said, Delta guy, Jess, Melboy, and then they reimagine it for you.
Speaker 3: They did reimagine it for us, and they like, for instance, with Jess, treat Me Good showing up, showed up a time where she just left her label and she really felt like, Okay, I really need to treat myself good. So she took it. She took it to a whole new place that we didn't write it from that place at all. So what all these artists have brought is their own selves. They didn't ruin the malady they took. You know, they were keeping with the actual original song. But I mean it's just reinvigorated us. And we've also found out that they grew up on this record, so that's a nice discovery.
Speaker 6: If there was anyone maybe like globally worldwide that you could get on the album, is there anyone who you wish?
Speaker 3: Did anyone say no?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh they did just a car No, you're putting us on the spot now because.
Speaker 2: There's so many people who are on it, so there kind of been that many that said no.
Speaker 3: There weren't that it didn't quite work out for a couple of people like, oh god, I really stuck my foot in my mouth. So James was giving me the eye. Are you going to share it or not?
Speaker 1: Are you going to share it?
Speaker 3: He's going to take a punt.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 7: I can tell a story that the Veronicas were going to be on the record and had cut a song and then via a change of management, there's story changed, and so we had to take them off the record, yet a great version, and we were delighted with what they'd done.
Speaker 2: And so we're not angry at the Veronica.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's all no, it's all good. I saw at least the other day and she's she's awesome. Look, that's the thing about. It's one thing to ask artists and for them to say yes, but to get all the ducks in a row and everyone in agreement, and the management and the labels, it's if you get rid of all them, life is quite easy. But no, we've got Courtney act on Lucky Me. I mean, I mean he Shane personifies lucky Me. So it's a very beautiful you know, turnaround that Courtney's on Lucky Me.
Speaker 2: Well, you can hear it all all the artists that agreed to be on there, waiting for the day. Artist Sessions, a complete reimagining of Bachelor Girls nineteen ninety eight Aria Award winning debut album. It is out now, Bachelor Girl, Thank you, Thanks for enthusiasm,