Speaker 1: I Heart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app Got anything Good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey this is Christian.
Speaker 2: We're kind of a strange one for me right at the top of the show, but let's go for it anyway. There's a listener who emailed me, a podcast listener in the UK called pauled Johnson. Paul Johnson emailed me a couple years ago with an incredible story about my uncle Tom, who saved his life and then Carma came back around and I'll correspondent Paul saved someone related to Tom. This story whenever I share it or tell anyone about it gives me goosebumps and other people I just reduced to kind of all really, which is why I want to include it in my book. But I can't n s I hear from Paul. I've emailed Paul Johnson. It's a bounce back. He's not on that email anymore or don't know as he listens to the UK. Paul Johnson, if you still listen to the show, and I hope you're well, please email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com DoD A you thank you very much. Enjoy today's pod.
Speaker 3: A Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Rio, Good morning, come on in, Pats.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Alex, Good morning Alex.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have in your sport news and say it's a good win over the smallest country to ever qualify, Cureusel five to one. If you beat them one hundred one, you put it in a sports it is a moment of shame for the soccer US. It was one of us. It's a country of eighteen people. If you beat them one thousand to one, it's a majestic victory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they's got a goal.
Speaker 4: Not happy, Jen, Yeah, I know, how did that happen?
Speaker 2: I know it's better it happens now though than in the big stage from the World Cups. All right, it was one all for a while and I was thinking, funny if that's the end result?
Speaker 4: Oh they did we lost to them?
Speaker 2: Oh my, You're like, don't get on that plane to go go me the Kit Boys or Kirous out.
Speaker 4: We've beat Cameroon and Cirous out now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then your next week Robert chat before it all begins is Mexico.
Speaker 4: Yes, Mexico before the World Cup begins in June.
Speaker 2: You know, well I can't wait. All right, let's talk about it. So this Wednesday morning, let's talk about a week so far. Three word weeks so far? Patsy, what's it for you, mate? Well?
Speaker 5: Forty k service?
Speaker 6: When did take in your car, even just for a minor service become so convoluted, Like I reckon, I've gone for major surgery and there's been less steps in checking in at the hospital than there is in leaving your car for fort right.
Speaker 1: It's so much admins insane.
Speaker 6: You go in, they're very good, good customer service, but I just really wanted to drop the keys off yesterday so I could get.
Speaker 5: Home and have a Nana napp. Oh no. You go to one desk and then they say.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll just take you through to the service reception and we'll.
Speaker 5: Get your coffee.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no really, I'll just leave my cake. No oh no, no, we insist.
Speaker 7: So then you go to anything that.
Speaker 2: The amount of absin and bureaucracy you have to do the moment they get that clear board out from under the desk. It's never on the desk because they're all smiley smiley, and they go are you and you can you just fitt out and the clip what comes out? And you're like, god, damn, there's about five pages. Oh that manky old pain as.
Speaker 7: Well, and you get shamed for not having pre filled out.
Speaker 2: The question.
Speaker 1: We emailed you. Did you check your spam folders?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just can't be bothered.
Speaker 6: Well, when I rang up to book it in, there was a problem with the back tire, and I thought, you know what, I'll just I'll just let them know what.
Speaker 1: In particular the problem with the back toe Is it how you drive?
Speaker 5: No, it's not how I drive it.
Speaker 2: Because we had a demonstration of old miss Daisies. Do you remember the power our parking chanting going? Why are the opposite of the speed of sound and the speed of light? What's at the other end of that spectrum? It's Patsy reversing a car so slowly it's glacial.
Speaker 5: I've got on dred percent of my driving tear.
Speaker 1: Because I think the guy just died during the test. You just you just grabbed his pen and filled it out.
Speaker 6: Well, I thought it'd same time when I booked it in for a service I said, look, these are the issues. Nothing major. I'll just be dropping the case off. No, it was like a ten point check with different people. And then I had to have a copper coffee and I said, no, really, I'm all coffeed up.
Speaker 7: I don't need it.
Speaker 5: Would you like it?
Speaker 2: And they send you that diagram where they've ringed what's wrong with the car, And it's like, it's my what I call dental theory. If you go into the dentists with check up, they'll find something wrong.
Speaker 7: That's true.
Speaker 1: They show you some photos.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Is that my mouth?
Speaker 1: I don't have any gold teeth. It's that guy. It's a wrapper. Apparently that's me. I don't have any gold.
Speaker 5: That's the thing.
Speaker 6: And they say cap price servicing. But apparently rotating tires and changing wiper blades.
Speaker 2: All tires rotat You got a real problem. They're rotating. But don't worry. We can do you a good deal on that. It's Tuesday's Anti Rotation special.
Speaker 6: Extra stuff you used to I'm sure used to be part of just a standard service.
Speaker 7: It no longer is anymore.
Speaker 6: And we're the because we get you know, oh, when you need to sanitize your air conditioner.
Speaker 7: That's fine.
Speaker 5: The air condition is fine, it's not rank. Just leave it.
Speaker 6: You don't need to do that. That was like another two forty. Oh it's shocking anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I got mine done recently, then they were like the guy you had to pay for all the sex of stuff you have to get done, or he was like set, they do that thing where if you don't deal with it today, anyone was like, I hate to see it happened to a guy like you. If you don't deal with doctor's giving you values. If you don't deal with this today, you will be back and it will be then they do that thing where they suck in their teeth and when we see you again in a strikeo not worse or a whistle a lot. This will be a lot worse and a lot more. You were like, oh, you can join the scheme for the next three years. I know that they start just throwing numbers and you don't know. This could be the greatest deal lever. But it reminds me that time when I signed up to get three three years worth of free pizza once a week. And then early in our marriage, I think my wife realized she'd made a very bad mistake and married a simpleton. I came home from work one day and I went, Shan, what what's all this paperwork here? From a very large and national pizza chain. I went, you don't believe the did I got to date Sky was going daw to door selling free pizza for the next three years. Every week. It's free. We don't pay, well, we pay a little bit for it. She's, well, we don't want pizza every week. Why have you signed up for three years? We probably have moved house. Do you then take the thing with you know you need to cancer when I'm not cancing it. This is a great deal. My wife called them and said they obviously refused to cancer because I'd signed all its extensive paperwork, but more or less said not making this up. That actually shame on them, that I was a person of limited cognitive She's not wrong.
Speaker 1: They gave the money back.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday on the show, we were talking about local business names and we're calling it punny business because there's those companies I always greatly appreciate they put an extra bit of time and thought into a funny amusing gives you a bit of a lift if you've seen them driving around and we're asking for which ones you've seen?
Speaker 1: Load came in off.
Speaker 2: The show yesterday Anthony and Perth kiss my grass guarding business, Endoor Plant High Company. My mum and dad used to own Gone Potty Christian in Brisbane. There is a music shop called Sacks Drums and rock and Roll. Damo Christians are a pub in London called stumble On in Oh, that's actually a great name for that. All right, So three word weeks so far? You can text me how's your week going so far? On three words four seventy five three one oh four three rhea? What's yours?
Speaker 7: Lamest injury ever?
Speaker 8: A couple of weeks ago, I went to the physio because I've had a bit of a sore wrist.
Speaker 7: So I went in.
Speaker 8: I said, look, I've been going to the gym a lot. I think I've probably done my wrist. It's hurting something a bit up near my shoulder.
Speaker 2: Well, bells too hard exactly, you've been overbelling it, he said, you and Rogan, yes, creating protein.
Speaker 7: He it's probably more in line with do you heez a computer a lot?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 7: Yeah, He's like, probably that adds up more.
Speaker 2: With secretary to this type typing in your role.
Speaker 7: He said, what sort of mouse do you use?
Speaker 2: That? Just the regular mouse, not regular one, the cheapest one a company can find. It's actually a mouse. It's a dead mouse. The towel is the lead. That's what this company would use. Google it, they would actually Right now.
Speaker 8: He said, I think it's probably the mouse you're using an overused with the computer.
Speaker 7: Sure it's not the gym thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've been over using it with that computer, all right, heated rivals.
Speaker 2: Web no different. Now, wonder your eyesight is very bad, and I wonder how a guy your age your eyes could have eyes that bad. You should not have really genuinely has got the worst ice I've ever seen on a human being. It's sort of thing that an underground animal would have. It's because you're bent over that laptop the show to read.
Speaker 1: It takes ages to get any research out of you.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm not insinuating.
Speaker 1: I'm saying what it is, Okay, so.
Speaker 8: What I oblige. And I was like, okay, I'll try a new mouse. See if it's that. I got one of those vertical mouse mice where you it takes.
Speaker 2: One of those, one of those. I opted to get one of those looking ahead too. You know, now I'm in my fifties. I'll be doing this at some point. I'm pre habit.
Speaker 1: I've got one of those.
Speaker 7: It takes the weight of you.
Speaker 1: You feels like a gamer though, don't you.
Speaker 2: There's an up people and then that big sort of chair, Yes, that big gamer chair.
Speaker 1: Only twitch stream.
Speaker 7: So I've been using this new vertical mouse.
Speaker 1: Great they aren't they love?
Speaker 2: I get excited about using it creates around, so can tesla. Isn't they feel like sign it and space age? Yes, very much so.
Speaker 7: And unfortunately it has fixed the problem my wrist. It was the stipid my mouth.
Speaker 8: That I was using because I'm a lame nerved Alex.
Speaker 1: Your home alone at the moment, aren't you?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: That's my three word week. Yeah, I'm home alone because Bonnie and the kids are away. I'm going to meet them up.
Speaker 1: Well, they just to take it off three stuff, leaving you behind.
Speaker 10: By all the chocolate eggs for us. No, I'm going to meet them up at Newcastle on Good Friday.
Speaker 1: So you do, and you're hiking up there on the truckers.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly hits, hiking walking along with my thumb haut. Imagine that the old days. But no, I have a great time, well, not a great time. I'm missing them very much, I must say.
Speaker 2: But first response was the right one.
Speaker 4: I gave myself away, didn't I.
Speaker 6: He came in this morning, he goes, I've had the best sleep without the family.
Speaker 2: Now, uninterrupted sleep. This is this bit here, This next couple of day is cherished because this is your Easter break. Yes, because once you reunite with your family and it's the Easter holiday, that ain't no holiday when your.
Speaker 1: Kids are your age. This is it.
Speaker 10: This is your holiday. I'm watching my shows, I'm watch whatever you want. I'm not having to the bedtime routine. Bliss, it's the best. I had a ham, cheese and tomato toasted sandwich last night.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you could have got anything, You know what I had?
Speaker 10: And I had a bottle of mayonnaise and I'm just dipping it in the mayonnaise and just eating.
Speaker 2: It and fer this is evolving, and so what do you what are you going to do today with your free time?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm going to do.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go and watch you a movie.
Speaker 1: By myself Saturday. I can't recommend enough.
Speaker 2: Patsy's seen it epic, The Elvis, Elvis Live in Concert, It's an hour and a half, Alex It's it's a work of art. What they've done, what Basilean did with that bas Lemon's credit. It's a great director.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well that's on the laws.
Speaker 2: Could you get any more of an Australian name for an Australian director than Bats? I actually think that's know, Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, what's the Hossi guy called bas? Check out what a ba z bas? It should just be bass drop the Luhmann. It's not Australian bass or everyone's raving about Project Helm Mary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's on the list.
Speaker 4: Ryan Gosling apparently it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Gosling is one of the funniest sort of comic actors right now in Hollywood. So under effortless.
Speaker 10: Yeah, one battle after another. I'm really keen to say that that's still on the movies.
Speaker 1: That is incredible. Yeah, yeah, go and see that cinema.
Speaker 2: I know it's on streaming now, but it's not the same as too when it's a big movie like that, and it's quite a sprawling movie. Go and see the cinema. Otherwise you'll break it down into it like a Netflix show. You'll end up watching it in ten installments. It's really really good.
Speaker 3: Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Now our sports guy Alex home alone for a couple of days, who have been reunited with his family for Easter. And yesterday, you know, he could have had any kind of takeaway, any kind of oubris, whatever he wanted.
Speaker 1: It went through to some humble kind of ham.
Speaker 2: She's toasting, all right, and during the ad break, then next I said to Rio, is interesting. He could have gone for anything. And Rio, so he's a very simple man. He's not someone he actually said this. He's not someone hmmm, he's not someone that would yearn and these are your exact words. True, this is true.
Speaker 1: He's just sorry he would.
Speaker 2: Yearn from lobster.
Speaker 1: I don't know anyone.
Speaker 2: And then I realized that Rio was the kind of guy who who does yearn for lobster.
Speaker 7: For lobsterday, Wow, year.
Speaker 2: In front of a delicious Sydney lobster. You can take the boy out of Sydney who yearns for lobster. I said to Real, I yearned for when the kids were younger, time gone by, yearning for lobster unless his spin a crab.
Speaker 8: I trade that all for some delicious shellfish right now, because you have absolutely it's a very delicate flavor.
Speaker 7: Get that fall that's out of the experience you.
Speaker 2: Clearly, I'm not someone who years Just just for the record, do you yearn for lobster? Alex?
Speaker 4: No, I did not.
Speaker 10: There's a lot of effort goes into loveter, but I have gone up in that rio's estimation. He said to me, do you cook, Alex? Yeah, sometimes he goes, what do you go to? It's a well prawn linguini, so bit chillior, What do you for flavor chili?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes, bit of crap. Sometimes it's it was literally churning his nose up us right now. No, no, you say it's common folk. I know you well, I'm not anymore with Alex. He has gone up in my books. You two noeople that yearn for lobster.
Speaker 1: No, no, I love a.
Speaker 6: Fresh oyster with nothing on it straight out that that that that that bit of the bay where you live, Well, I wouldn't have it straight with that poo worked around the corner.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Listen, guys, let's talk about the Sydney right us to show can we Sydney ron is to show it's back from tomorrow, April the second to the thirteenth. Grab early bird tickets and save. Yeah, it's April the first to day, isn't it all? Pinch punch first?
Speaker 5: A month April Fools, don't Patsy.
Speaker 2: Sent a team email Yes to Anything, warning us that it was April Fools today and that she is not a fan. According it irresponsible.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 6: It's stupid when they do faking news stories and no one's got time for that.
Speaker 2: You're listening to old timer talk back radio on to aptand it oh he's done.
Speaker 1: Kids knocking on my door saying that why too bugs is back?
Speaker 5: You will only hear genuine news and sports.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 1: I've heard it of eight years.
Speaker 2: Quite a lot of it.
Speaker 1: It's quite a lot of April Fools press releases.
Speaker 2: Good news at seven to eleven. They're launching some new socks.
Speaker 1: That's your news. Now you're up to date.
Speaker 2: Like that, April Fools. When they're done, well, I think I still well. Now, who gets.
Speaker 6: Sucked into those people like you don't really like seriously people like me.
Speaker 2: You're the one that fears them. All right, we're gonna do. I tell you what we're going to do. Now, team doing, now break meeting the room. Let's do an April falls on Pats by nine o'clock.
Speaker 5: We'll never guess, will I?
Speaker 2: Well we won't. Now I've got we could just change that new script. You'd have no idea you'd be that Ron Burgundy. Hey, hey, Australia, get pinged?
Speaker 7: No, you know how to get rid?
Speaker 2: I have no part of the Sydney Ryan Easter Show April second or thirteenth. Grab ay by tickets and save at eastershow dot com dot are you? Every day this week we have amazing prizes family passers to go to the Great Royal Easter Show unlimited writ it's all day long as well ten showbags. When I first moved to Australia, trying to understand the concept of showbags, it doesn't exist. It doesn't exist in the UK or any anywhere else in the world. Trying to understand the concept of milky bars and then inflatable stuff.
Speaker 8: The best part of the year is when in the newspaper. They would have the Royal Easter Show. You're the guy and you would go through and you're picking your showbags.
Speaker 1: It's huge business.
Speaker 2: Yes, now it is that showbags are everything to the whole experience, aren't they making sure you've got that inflatable hammer in there. There's always certain things that are in them. Will be cushions, would be cushions, that's the inflatable hammer. Anyway, you get ten showbags and were regular listen to the show around Australia even if you're not in Sydney. We will fly to Sydney flights accommodation on the show if your whole family, and we're throwing six hundred dollars master card for spending money as well. You're listening out for don't call him right now. You're listening out for the hidden Easter egg today it's a carne. As soon as you hear the carnie called in on thirteen fifty five, twenty two, we have three possible carnies auditioning today. Nick Floody Flood is our sales guy here, step.
Speaker 1: Right up, step right up, step right up. And Alex good Cannie.
Speaker 4: Step right up, step right.
Speaker 2: Everyone's a winner. That man is not yearning for lobster. And there's Patsy's husband, Chris the love God.
Speaker 1: Step Ryan up.
Speaker 9: Laders and gentlemen, boys and girls and everybody in between.
Speaker 11: Come a little closer to the funds about to begin now, step righter now.
Speaker 2: I imagine him with a cane and a top hat. They're not the greatest showman outside a big top somewhere. And then inside you see me. He's a line tamer with a big one of those big old wax handlebar mastage.
Speaker 1: Step rder. So what's Cannie be going for?
Speaker 2: I liked Alex's all right, Alex, you got listen out for Alex A Carney today.
Speaker 11: As soon as you hear this, step right up, step right up, everyone's a winner.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're looking for your funny local business names, recording it. Punny business ones we've liked so far this week. Lorn in order compasses, get one or get lost. It's still my favorite. That's a goated one for me. Sit happens the dog trainers Ace of Spades Their gardeners Ace of Spades is genius. I want to pee the Driving School, I want to.
Speaker 1: Pee Show us.
Speaker 2: Your crack is the phone prepare Company. We're back to Batesman's Bay. Do gimin when we're moving the cavana around Australia. We're start there for a couple of days at a very nice time. Christian, we have a company here, get now the carpentry business Andrew Pressing Matters.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's a smart one. That is all right.
Speaker 2: Some of the ers that are coming through right now.
Speaker 1: Christian.
Speaker 2: My friend has an awning business, Awning Glory, gold plus Awning Glory. That's the story on employee. That's a great one, Christian. My business is called knocked Up Carpentry. Christian kidie here. I saw a men's barber last week called Barbara Black sheep right.
Speaker 1: My husband has also one at work.
Speaker 2: He is dealing with a goat mitigation team called flocking Adorable.
Speaker 7: I've never heard of a goat.
Speaker 2: That wasn't my problem reading that out real, especially in the first other show. The voice is still getting warmed up. Flocking adorable. You should have set ten times all going on radio. A goat mitigation team is that insurance animal.
Speaker 5: That goats fighting, and they're trying.
Speaker 3: To a Christian O'Connell show podcast, Christian.
Speaker 2: There's a cafe called Tickle My Pickle. It really did tickle mine when I saw it. Tickle your Pickle is a really old phrases. I love those old phrases, phrases like tickle your pickle. We're doing a day two on penny Business, your funny local business names, Christian. The Blue Mountains. There was a piercing shop in the Blue Mountains called Pierced Off Benny and the Pets. We had that one, yes as well, but that's very good as well. I do like the SEWAs Trunk Company. Yesterday's meals on wheels. There is a dairy farm that's called Nice to Teach You Sato, thank you so much. She's got.
Speaker 1: Christian's a pine shop named me called Yippie Pie.
Speaker 2: Ya. Oh that is that is plus. Now stick around, Maria, because I feel really sorry for you. Often when I'm chatting and yack it up with pump Man, you'll know where to be seen and no I get pushed to the saw.
Speaker 1: Stay here chat to him.
Speaker 2: I would love to be here all right.
Speaker 11: Time for part man, your chance to win free for your Where is all the cheap few gone? And where's the two dollars?
Speaker 3: Dream.
Speaker 2: Where's the servo that won't make you cry when you check the pricing screen?
Speaker 8: Isn't there a hero somewhere who'll fill my tank for free?
Speaker 7: Every day I drive in fear of what this pump costs me.
Speaker 2: I need a pump man.
Speaker 7: I'm holding up for a pump man til the end of the night.
Speaker 11: He's pumping away and he's feeling a car, and he's pumping a saul for free.
Speaker 12: I need a pump man.
Speaker 2: I'm holding up for a pump man.
Speaker 8: He's coming your way with his nozzle of Lava's tape in the wind.
Speaker 3: He's gonna make your morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, calling now if you like a pill up with his nozzle of love. It's thirteen fifty five twenty two. Homelines are open. Now claim your free fiel. Let us fill your tank. Sorry, feel man, you do the filling of tanks. Good morning hurts me, Christian, Ai and listen. I don't know if you've heard the show so Fa this morning. I know you're a regular listener, first time calleder.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I've loved every minute of the show.
Speaker 1: And what do you yearn for?
Speaker 10: Whole?
Speaker 2: Great question, Christian.
Speaker 11: I yearned for cheap but high quality fuel for all for all Australia.
Speaker 2: And what is a lot of people keep on wanting to ask me? A couple of questions to ask you. What's your favorite footy team?
Speaker 7: Oh, Christian? In the AFL, I love the Essendon Bomber what.
Speaker 2: It's going at the moment?
Speaker 7: And in the NRL I'm a manly See Eagles.
Speaker 1: And what's your favorite dinner? What do you love to have for dinner? What do you like Lisaenya?
Speaker 8: I like anything through a drive through Christian because I'm pump there and it for like cars drive through.
Speaker 2: We should have practiced that. It my bad.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you only need in advance about the yearning one.
Speaker 2: Alright, alrighty lines are now. Maybe you'd like to get a free tank of fuel. Ask Pumpman a question that we won't let him know in advance what it is. In fact, that's how you get your free tank of fuel. Today. You come on air and you ask Pumpman a question that he has to answer, and then you get a free tanker fuel.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Pump Man is giving you free fuel every day on the show.
Speaker 7: Pump Man.
Speaker 2: Pump Man, we have lots of people lined up. They want free fuel and they have questions for you as well. Way, I know you love gentlemen alive. Improv my favorite thing to do other than sourcing fuel. Why are you so scared of shifting and developing the character and the ordin story of the man that we call pump Man. There's a whole multiverse to explore traumatic experience? Is doing a sports Oh no, I know, no, wonder do you yearn for lobs? I thought you all right? Paul's on the line right now. Morning Paul, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Christian, and good morning pump Man.
Speaker 2: Good morning Paul.
Speaker 9: Pump Man. What color shoes are you wearing?
Speaker 2: Banker of a question?
Speaker 1: That is a great one. I'll keep wanting to ask that every morning. Thanks Paul.
Speaker 7: I'm wearing four lines crocs.
Speaker 2: At the moment. You're a bogan, are you, pump Man? You're filling up the jet skis this weekend?
Speaker 7: Glassy piece of footwear for an urban gentleman.
Speaker 2: Yes, Now, Paul, what you what do you up to do this Easter? You want a free tank of fuel?
Speaker 9: Will I'd love a free tank of fuel. We got my wife a birthday present. It's a mystery picnic and so it's a better three hour round trip. We've got to drive down to the area south of city where the picnic's going to be, and they'll tell us what to do when we get there, and then we've got to do the picnic, and then we've got to come home. So it's about a three hour round trip and probably one hundred dollars worth of fuel.
Speaker 1: Now, of course we do that. This sounds amazing, by the way.
Speaker 2: Now when you say so, it's a mystery pinning, you're not internally sure where it is yourself.
Speaker 9: No, no, we'll received the information.
Speaker 2: Well we received I would just check this is the chair. I don't want to be back on the show next week. We're organizing a man hunt for you, Paul. Do you know they're not going to like it's nan doers or scammers or something.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, We've given them to other people for birthdays.
Speaker 1: So have you seen those people ever?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: You wonder why you've not heard from Dave and Margaret?
Speaker 9: Try them on.
Speaker 2: That's good, all right, well listen, of course we give you the free tanker fuel and I hope you and you and your wife have a lovely birthday weekend.
Speaker 9: Ellen will have a wonderful weekend.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, thank you very much, Paul, take care.
Speaker 9: I will thank you. Christiana, thank you pumping in your crops.
Speaker 1: You're welcome for Sometimes pump Man just goes where what you for the last minute?
Speaker 2: There? You know, you just drifting not staring out the window. Pump Man, are you yearning for lobster again? I'm letting you you're not one little thing about crocs. And you think you're done for that chat, Come on, pump Man, we got ne she's dozing over there, Julie, you're live with pump Man.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Good morning everyone, Good morning, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Julie, Good morning, Good Julie. Got a question for me, Yes, I have.
Speaker 12: I was just wondering if you've got grandched.
Speaker 9: I got one with with me now driving around for the especially Easter, bright and and holidays are coming up.
Speaker 7: Holidays there, Yes, fantastic question, Julie. No, I am single and ready to mingle.
Speaker 8: So if you know any single ladies out there, Julie, you let me know.
Speaker 1: Her granddaughters is in on this call, so.
Speaker 4: Keep the chat.
Speaker 1: Well, just keep the chats.
Speaker 2: What it means very now, Julie, what do you want that free tank if you for you were all over the shop today, mate, Oh.
Speaker 9: Easter, Easter is coming up in yes, nothing.
Speaker 2: Says easter petroleum a nice petroleum eggs. Please, this is chaos, Judy, Julie. We'll we give you that Easter dream come true. We'll fill up your tank.
Speaker 12: Oh, thank you, thank you very much, thank you real measure.
Speaker 1: Have you and your grandchild? Have I love the easter?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 2: No more questions. You know, I thought that you know, the king of the boards at school, you know, puts giving them the big old about how gifted he was at drama and suddenly a little bit of irony, sweaty and mumbley.
Speaker 1: And trying to come on to a grandmother with their grandchild. There, hey, coming on to a friend.
Speaker 2: Oh that's okay? Is it part wrong with that? I'm not able to find And now I understand where you've got that new website. Only pumps all right. Pump Man is back tomorrow and that be his last appearance on the show.
Speaker 3: It's over, mate, Christian Color Show podcast.
Speaker 2: One of Australia's most famous speeches is from nineteen ninety one. You would have seen the clip a million times. You need to see a million more. It never fails to entertain and cheer us up. Jack Carson, I'm talking about the comment who was arrested after having a succulent Chinese meal? Get your hands off me? Oh god, touching my penis? Oh yes, you know Judo as well. It's been added together. This has been the speech has been out UNTI Australia's National Film and Sound Archive and rightly so.
Speaker 13: Know what, gentlemen, this is democracy. Man, have a look at the headlock here see that chap over their head off.
Speaker 2: The bike?
Speaker 13: Who got me on the pheniss? What what is the charge eating a meal? A succulent Chinese meal? Oh that's nice? Headlocks up? Yes, I see that. You know your judo and user. Are you waiting to receive by limb penis?
Speaker 1: We lose that one and.
Speaker 2: Getting into the.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: It's okay to say limb biscuit, but not limb. Come on, we need the Jack Carl and Jackie O sens as we want too. Lucky anyway, it's in the National Sound Archives. I'm righty, So we need to form our own museum of Australian sounds. Sounds of Australia for me, the kooko. But has to go in. Also, what sounds distinctly Australian to me is when the lights go ready and you cross that. That crossing noise is nowhere else in the world. This it even got sampled by Billy and Eilish's brother Phineas when they came on tour here. He put it in bad Guy. Duh, Yeah, what do you think should be in? There are sound archives of Australia. What are classic as he.
Speaker 8: Sounds single most iconic line in Australian movie history, tell him he's dreaming, dreaming.
Speaker 2: I should also just say, along with Jack Carson going in the actual official one is that's culture.
Speaker 7: It's an.
Speaker 1: And they say there's no culture.
Speaker 3: Well that.
Speaker 2: Get your hands off. They all right, what do you think is a classic quintessential? Dare I say sound of Australia.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What do you think is a classic sound of Australia that needs to be preserved? Put in our museum? Sounds like Australia. They've actually put in the classic Democracy manifest, succulent Chinese Meal, the speech from nineteen ninety one, the great Jack Carson into the Australian National Film and Sound archive. It's for an audio that has cultural and esthetic significance. I don't know how this got over the line. Then that's also gone in. Put it in a time machine, put it in the fore room.
Speaker 7: I think this is one of the highest selling Australian singles the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and what celebratory, my friend. It's someone who's paid to go into this national archive. I'm an American tourist and I'm like, show me the various finest recordings that Australia have done.
Speaker 1: A pretend you put on an accent.
Speaker 2: You mean Italy. Maybe this is what it would be for me. I love the sound of a cooker. Borrow oh your rio saying this dreaming? All right, there's lots of texts coming through Christian Dom here what saying, Look these are this is our own museum. Okay, so you know whatever you want in can go in. Okay, Dom here the soft sup machine beeping up macas then our man here I correspondent Dom switches to capslock.
Speaker 1: Has to be added. This is democracy manifest. The first person that can go into maccus to theay and record that for us, send it to me.
Speaker 2: I will give you a prize. Okay, I'll give you two hundred and fifty dollars to spend at Chemists warehouse. We got about an hour and twenty left on the show. First person that could go to maccas and record that, send it to me. The softcer machine beeping for our correspondent Dom Christian.
Speaker 1: What about dog Man?
Speaker 2: You know the guy from the voxpots that start saying he came bounding over to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, we need dog Man. No, wait, we do. Let's get hold of that, Christian.
Speaker 2: Put another prawn on the barbie from the adverse shrimp, I think, gimme what about Jimmy Barnes's scream going on there as well. Let's go to Rita. Now, Rita's on the phone. Good morning Rita, Good morning Rita, Welcome to the show. So what do you think is a classic sound of Australia.
Speaker 14: Well, look, I think it has to be Stevo and Criky.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, I'm surprised. I'm surprised that's not in there already. St It has to be there. It's in Rita.
Speaker 3: Wonderful.
Speaker 2: I want that as around like a phone ring sound, Just criky, crikey, Rita. Thank you very much for calling. I have a good day and enjoy Easter. Carol. Yes, yes, Carol. What do you think is a classic sound of Australia?
Speaker 3: And I'm just waiting for a mate.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, this is.
Speaker 9: He wiped up his sports guard. The police officer came over here, he goes, make you get cast meshed up to mine. I'm just waiting for a mate.
Speaker 2: I'm just waiting for mate.
Speaker 1: There you go, it's in.
Speaker 4: It's in.
Speaker 1: Great one.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, that one. Enjoying your Easter thanks to Corner Show. You too, Sir Robert, Good morning, Good morning, Robert. What's it for you? What's a classic sound of Australia?
Speaker 3: The Ondie magpie?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's you describe that it's a warble. It's a warble, isn't It's rich?
Speaker 7: It sounds like spring, Yes it does.
Speaker 2: And then for a lot of Australians they get very scared of those magpies cycling with spikes on your heads. What a carry on? Now?
Speaker 7: Have you ever been swooped by one?
Speaker 2: Now I'm a friend of magpies. I think there are two types of people in the world. Those are love birds and they know. It's like you know when people get nervous around a lot of small dogs.
Speaker 1: The dogs know.
Speaker 2: They pick up on your fear for our oones, and you make it worse. If you actually put out good wishes to magpies, they will be your friend for life.
Speaker 7: You're putting out good wishes to magpie.
Speaker 2: It's a superstition in England, right if you see a magpie, you meant to salute it and say good morning, mister magpie, even if it's in the evening. So I lived here ridiculous country.
Speaker 1: Come and have a look around London.
Speaker 2: You won't see people with spikes on their heads, goes, We got real magpies of you.
Speaker 1: Thank god, the king's guarded by magpie.
Speaker 2: What do you say again, good morning, miss paper.
Speaker 11: It's not just that.
Speaker 2: Even if it's in the evening, you see a magpie, good morning, miss make pie, you salute them. But if you see too, if you see too, it's bad luck. You meant to throw some sot over your left shoulder. Bring you always carry a little bit of salt around with you in case you see too.
Speaker 5: That's that sort of the magpie whisperer.
Speaker 1: I am, yeah, eight years.
Speaker 2: I've never been attack.
Speaker 1: Has anyone on this show been attacked by Magpie.
Speaker 10: At least three times, really at least at least at least in a push bike and another time on a quad bike. Cord by Yeah quick, so fast, And every time I turned around her to fly back up because if you make eye contact with it, it flies up again.
Speaker 2: No it does.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Then when we come back at Easter, we're going to go for a walk together team and we see who we're going to Let's find Australia's most attacked Magpie area.
Speaker 5: Swoop in spring needs to be later in the last get.
Speaker 2: Sweat idea for can the Magpie challenge. We all go out and we see who gets attacked and who doesn't. I look forward to find the guy that salutes them and says, good morning, mister Magpie is unscathed. Where were we? That's right, Catherine, Catherine, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Hi, Christian, I'll start it, you finish it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's in.
Speaker 3: A Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Magpie Station. Christian Magpies remember who they have shrewed. You're right, they keep a list and they will continue to scoop every time they see you. That's no way they're getting that tiny pinhead of theirs. How big is this memory round they've got? How could anyone what? They're up there? They're up there, you know, flying along? Oh my god, there he is.
Speaker 1: There's Dave. I hate that Dave guy.
Speaker 2: There we go do attack?
Speaker 7: What if I get a haircut? Is it still going to know?
Speaker 1: Christian? I'm like you.
Speaker 2: I love magpies. I'm a friend of magpie's. I was look them in the eye, tell them how beautiful they are. Question.
Speaker 1: I'm fifty three, never been swooped.
Speaker 2: You're a beautiful magnie, a beautiful magpie.
Speaker 1: Well the Carnie has called it if you did.
Speaker 2: This week on the show, we're sending into the brilliant Sydney.
Speaker 1: We're on a Easter show.
Speaker 2: It is back from tomorrow. Get you any birth tickets and save money at Easter Show dot comladay you We've got family passes, unlimited rides, ten showbags.
Speaker 1: Today's winner is you, Samantha?
Speaker 9: Come on down almost me?
Speaker 1: You are you Samantha?
Speaker 3: And what a truth?
Speaker 9: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: You are the winner? Samantha, Thank you so much? What pleasure are you going to take?
Speaker 12: I've got my daughter that I hadn't told that I'd entered and I'll take my two nieces. We've want a trip to sit a crime. Oh my god, oh so much.
Speaker 2: And who's your daughter with you, Samantha? Yeah, Hillo, Hello, are you live in.
Speaker 1: The radio right now?
Speaker 2: We're going to fly you to Sydney and you're off to the Royal Easter Show. You can you've won ten showbags as well, and you can have as many rides as you want.
Speaker 1: All day long. Thank you my pleasure, and tell them what is your name, Indy? Indy is a fantastic name, What a great name, Indy.
Speaker 2: Lovely talk to you and I hope you and Mama and all your niece as well have a great time at the Sydney or Easter Show. Okay, and have a lovely Easter. Thank you so much, Hay Easter Samounta. I'm so glad that bye bye. I'm so glad that you're today's winner. You're going to have a fantastic time there. We're going to fly you to Sydney as well, put you up for the night and give you six hundred dollars spending money as well. You're going to have a great time.
Speaker 3: With Indy as well.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. So much pleasure. I'm so glad it was you, Weld, Thank you, take care bye, indeed, Bossman.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christ and I tried calling through the studio this morning.
Speaker 2: Are you busy? We're busy, but we've always got time for you, my friend. I have DVDs if you're interested for your video store. I am always up for DVDs. The last video store on Earth will once more open its stores tomorrow to you. Okay, Christian. My mum, like you, still grease magpies with high but she does the not good morning, mister Magpie. She does Hi Maggie, Maggie, Maggie, and so the magpies go by Oi oi oil. She's never been swooped. Guys, I do a now Christianer. My husband lasts at many and things. I'm a bit simple. We're currently driving to Queensland, and now I can say I told you so all the way, all right time, right now?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: For what are the odds every Wednesday? Your stories of coincidence and chance, believe it or not? What you gotta be justhing me.
Speaker 3: Black?
Speaker 7: Were you with Cheryl who married a Hun?
Speaker 2: Who work with the Cheryl who married a Hun as well?
Speaker 1: All right, call it now.
Speaker 2: Your stories are coincidence and chance thirteen fifty five, twenty two A Christian. I'm brand new to the show. What does it sound like when you hear these stories? I've got something for you to demonstrate.
Speaker 9: I married my husband, whose name is Peter. I also have a brother named Peter. He has a brother in law named.
Speaker 12: Peter, and his best man was Peter. When I walked up the asle, there was Peter, Peter, Peter Peter. And when they said Peter, do you take Mary as your wife?
Speaker 9: They all said I do. Ninety eight Hey fro Airport.
Speaker 14: Help this guy carry some shoes to a car ended up being Jimmy Chu went.
Speaker 9: To the football sat next to an old couple and he was an old speedway racer.
Speaker 2: So I said, whereabouts for your base.
Speaker 9: Goes a little town called sort Nathan London, I said, on some sort me.
Speaker 2: We lived in the same house ten years apart. All right, Projessica Kitan has got a story. Sorry, there's nothing I could do to stop her. You're meant to be impartial and not get too attached to your ideas on this show. But but just again, it was demanding that I put her in the game. Literally, she was throwing shade over the emails I've had from listeners, going you can have those, but they're just feiler.
Speaker 7: She didn't stinky, excuse.
Speaker 1: Me, excuse me.
Speaker 15: I said they were fantastic, but one was longer and one was shorter.
Speaker 7: So I thought, you're going to rush this morning.
Speaker 15: You got someone to be No, if you wanted a fantastic short one, use that and then I can tell my story. Or if you want the long one, that's probably going to need more space.
Speaker 1: All right, let's hear what magic you've got them? All right, lebron Radio.
Speaker 15: At my wedding there was a very popular dish, the penne A la vodka. Now, everyone absolutely loved it, and all my aunties were like, please please please send me the recipe.
Speaker 5: So my auntie I was.
Speaker 1: Only about two there.
Speaker 7: You didn't cook it also in a restaurant cook it?
Speaker 15: No, they did, but I know the recipe for the Penela vodka. It's very famous.
Speaker 2: Our favorite chef by the way, to say, can you update things that Bogans love?
Speaker 5: So she was hounding me on me. I kept forgetting anyway.
Speaker 15: The other night, it was six o'clock, she messages me. She's like, please send me the recipe?
Speaker 1: Is it, Sue?
Speaker 5: It's my Auntie Sue.
Speaker 1: I knew it.
Speaker 2: She was a lively character. I liked Auntie Sue. I had a couple of good dances with Auntie Sue.
Speaker 15: Yeah, she's a real ripper and a big bogan.
Speaker 1: So, oh my god, she's a great You can't say that a family member of the radio.
Speaker 2: She was fate like, she.
Speaker 5: Loves being a bogan bean a Bergan's fantastic.
Speaker 2: You can't just call someone out. You kin't have a Bogan revealed? Can You're on the radio, Is that tomorrow show a Bogan reveal? Path We're raising our baby bag and starting with Auntie Sue.
Speaker 5: Anyway, So my Bogan Annie Sue. I send her the recipe. I send it to her. She goes get out of bloody town. What are the odds? She sends me a photo.
Speaker 15: At the moment I sent her the recipe, she was watching the chase, and on the chase they were asking this question. A pasta dish with creamy tomato sauce made with alcohol.
Speaker 5: Alcohol is penn.
Speaker 2: Ala what I've ever said about you?
Speaker 1: I take it back.
Speaker 2: That is gold plasmaka Rasy and the star of that Bogan Auntie Sue, Waha, that is incredible.
Speaker 5: I have the screenshot she sent me the phone.
Speaker 2: Incredible, right, that is that's a goat. That one is one of the best we've ever had. All right, what have you got there? And give us a called thirteen fifty five twenty two not Bogan family members. Let's do that tomorrow on the show with the Bogan reveal. Right now is what are the odds? You're stories off coincidence and everyone just take a moment, take a breath.
Speaker 1: There's been a lot.
Speaker 3: Are Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Your stories of coincidence and chance? Right now?
Speaker 1: What are the odds?
Speaker 2: Thirteen fifty five twenty two, Sue, Good morning, Welcome to the show. Sue, Yes, good morning, Thank you. Now, Sue, what is your story first this morning?
Speaker 12: Well, my story is many many years ago, when my children were small or young, we went on a family holiday to Coffs Harbor and as children do, they were playing in the swimming pool and befriended some other kids and you know, they had a lovely time for an hour or two, and you know, we all all parted ways at the end of the Playton. Anyway, about two years later, we're on another family holiday and we're at Cannes Airport, so nowhere near Coffs Harbor or Sydney, where both families lived, and we're standing at the bag of carousel and we look over and what other chances it's the exact same family.
Speaker 11: You're kid.
Speaker 12: Anyway, so we sort of go over reintroduce ourselves. Everyone has a laugh about oh yes, we remember. You know, how funny that here we are now, you know, all this time on anyway, we sort of part ways again. We all make our way to our shuttle and we were staying in the exact same result in Palm Cove from camp What.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is incredible. Your two families that linked together.
Speaker 12: You meant to be Yeah, well maybe maybe we did. We did stay in touch for a little while post that, but then obviously life got busy with you know, I think five kids between us, so yeah, we just sort of but yeah, it was it was just yeah, and you know, the second holiday in Palm Cove it turned out to be really fabulous because all the kids had entertainment for the whole.
Speaker 1: Week and they got they reunited with their.
Speaker 12: Old mates exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: So this is a great story.
Speaker 2: So to give me an idea, we should try and find out who has remained in touch with holiday friends. Don't they're going to be in each other's nice for a long time. It fades like your suntann, doesn't it. It fades real quick, doesn't it.
Speaker 8: I actually stayed in touch with the guy who made my booking for a dolphin tour.
Speaker 7: It was really hard to actually get the tour, and.
Speaker 8: He snuck me into one of the tours and then I said, oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 7: And we had a really good rapport.
Speaker 8: He added me on Instagram and we talked to each other for about six months afterwards.
Speaker 2: Just to see that six months is a long one. So thank you very much for your great story. Thanks on the show, and I have a love Easter YouTube.
Speaker 12: Bye bye, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Michael, good morning, welcome to the showmate.
Speaker 9: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good Michael?
Speaker 2: All right, So Michael, what's your story of coincidence and chance.
Speaker 14: Well, I'm a retired detective from New South Wales and many years ago or arrested a fellow in relation to a fraud matter, not a really complex matter, but Crook's being stupid as they are. He volunteered to go into a lineup where the victim gets to pick him out.
Speaker 2: He volunteer.
Speaker 1: He volunteered to go into the lineup.
Speaker 14: We've got a volunteer to go into a lineup to get picked out. So what we're used to, what we usually do is we usually go out to a different suburb and we use like for all the shopping centers of that and we are to volunteers to stand in as the other As the other parties, we usually have to bribe them with McDonald's happy meals or something other because so many people actually want to waste half an hour an hour standing in a lineup. So we travel about twenty kilometers away to a shopping center out further out western Sydney, and we gather up about takes us couple of hours. We gather up about six or seven different fellows to come in for this lineup. So we bring them all in and the victim comes in and straight away she picks number one and then she goes, I think he's number six or seven in case. Yeah, he was him too.
Speaker 2: He was the other guy that was with him, the co offender.
Speaker 14: The co offender, he said look.
Speaker 1: What he'd also volunteered. You've got Geniuses of the year.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so so we end up talking to this plague. It ends up he's friends with the guy. What are the odds it's the media going to a lineup he committed.
Speaker 2: That's a costly happy meal.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 14: We lock him up as well, and yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a good day's work it Wow. I love you phrase random idiot as well. There, Michael, very very funny, amazing story. I'm going to send you a two hundred and fifty dollar of our Suspenic Chemists warehouse. Really made us laugh. Great story, very well told and thanks to Corn the show Michael. I have a lovely Easter.
Speaker 9: Cheers.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: On the Time wastir Today Coco Black Easter Prize pack worth over two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Coco Black beautiful chocolate.
Speaker 2: Really nice and they handcrafted Easter range, made to share, gift and enjoy. That's on the Time Wasteday for the best in the show today. We're looking for you. Lucky Movies in the Lucky Country. Lucky Movies. I enjoyed the two movies when Little Tom Cruise had a girl being Jack Reacher jack pot, Reacher reaching for that jack pot, silver Puss, the flukes have hazard.
Speaker 1: Are you got lucky?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: My left rabbit's foot, lucky charm there for Dayel Day loves.
Speaker 2: Pretty lucky woman and that was Richard gear pretty lucky woman.
Speaker 1: She is a pretty lucky woman.
Speaker 2: Fantastic four leaf clover, silver plus and man called lotto. Tom has want some money. That's lucky jack pot reach. He's reaching for that chat pot once more. No move, okay, and Ria, what have you got lucky movies? Mate?
Speaker 7: This is a Greek Your yacht in the hills. Oh yeah, the hills have evil eyes.
Speaker 5: Wow, yards aren't evil.
Speaker 7: No, the evil eye is actually used to protect and give good luck.
Speaker 2: It's your Greek knowledge here. You relying, aren't you?
Speaker 1: These aren't Greek movies, especially as a side note. Wow, I'm graded week start.
Speaker 7: These witches just hit the jackpot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Greek ones.
Speaker 2: Hocus Pokey's he's He's back.
Speaker 1: That's gold.
Speaker 7: The auspicious case of Benjamin Button.
Speaker 1: I've told you some of the words read the room. All right.
Speaker 2: We've just had a story about Pastor Adam, podcast.
Speaker 7: And Keno and Stitch.
Speaker 2: Why are you asking pants as well is that like the pet it can ry down the mine?
Speaker 5: Shot suspicious means grand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, perhaps is right?
Speaker 2: What's it?
Speaker 1: What's what's your definition? And the English dictionary over there.
Speaker 8: It's more good luck sort of. It's just like number eight is an auspicious number.
Speaker 2: It's just one of your april falls. Patsy won't like it like that is reckless, like that's it is? It sounded like none pulling out stumps there those Greek evil eyes, they're on you right now.
Speaker 1: The ya yas.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a rolling stumps alb Actually get your y yards out anyway. That's not today's time waste. Focus everybody focus, Please read radio as one. All right, so text number and then we're back to business and scene will for your lucky movies. Please writing review today's show. No, that's as good as it can get. No, no, no that. If you don't like it, go oh four seventy five. Put that on the posters in Sydney. You don't like it, jog on the.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: On today's time waste, I ask you to make a movie Lucky When the Easter Coca black kippack worth over two hundred dollars for the Western Show, Lucky Movies, Harry Jack Potter, Silver Floss, School of Shamrock, Silver, Opportune Heimer Silver Well, Laura Finding Keno very good, Nathan well done, Aeron sham Rockovic.
Speaker 1: N well done, Amanda Corkin.
Speaker 2: There's something about serendipity Silver plas, Ocean's Lucky thirteen Silver Fortune eight mile God very good. Who's that? Sammy World done? Tat's just not that into you.
Speaker 1: Gold, Uncle Luck, not Uncle bar.
Speaker 7: Gold of.
Speaker 1: My neighbor, Tat's Lotteau Jass rabbit foot that is genius word.
Speaker 2: I'm Mitchell Jacobson. Jass rabbit Foot is very good for a Lucky movie. When Happy met Sally, Silver went on, Danny Edward scissor fingers crossed, Scissor fingers crossed with good Luck Theready Sorry, then good Will hunting Silver and finally and Founder fifty Shades Gray, Oh, I found a.
Speaker 1: Fifty I like it? Glenny boy, All right, who's winning all that delicious?
Speaker 8: Cocobat frees some great ones, but it's got to be Mitch does Robert Foot?
Speaker 2: Yes, well, Mitchell jacob some new are Today's winner. On tomorrow's show, We carry this on. We had so many calls today, but we had to move on. We must. Those are the show rules. Otherwise we wouldn't have got the incredible story.
Speaker 15: About can i Ella vodka.
Speaker 2: So today on the show we're talking about how this classic speech from nineteen ninety one, the man Sunday passed away last year, the great Jack Carlson, that scene when he's being arrested and man handling by the police of Perth. Anyway, it's been preserved as it rightly should be in the National Film and Sound Archive.
Speaker 9: What somewhere do you, hey, God?
Speaker 2: Respect?
Speaker 3: What do you think you do?
Speaker 2: Why we're forming our own museum of the real sounds of Australia. Sounds like Australia. We'recording it and so I'm thinking the KooKoo but it's got to go in for me. Also the very unique sound of pedestrian crossings here in Australia, uniquely Australia. Is it based on the son of a kookabar.
Speaker 1: By mixing for me though? And again ain't the only kid that can do that?
Speaker 2: See me this weekend east of my boiler room and actually it's just the boilerom of the radio station Rio watched this telling me dreaming, and Dom insisted that the to each their own, I say, to each their own. Dom insisted block capitals has to go in the Macasofer machine. It's actually it's making me happy, salivating.
Speaker 4: I need some Dom.
Speaker 1: You're right, Actually I agree with the use of the blocks.
Speaker 2: Cap It has to go in as done as this guy they came bounding over, and as does this.
Speaker 5: Can I allow podcast?
Speaker 2: I'll see you tomorrow morning on the show.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 8: He's a chemist warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day