Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: We've had an idea with Toddy AFL about it. They love the idea. Now, in the wake of Jack torching the organization an hour ago, I'm wondering how they feel about their exciting new partnership with the Christian O'Connell's just.
Speaker 2: The branch of their website that does the runs the Fantasy Draft. It could be better. An ye, I love the AFL. I'm a big fan of the ANFL. Just get into that back end and fix some profits.
Speaker 1: Don't even forget mister McLachlin. Gil all Right told us there is you remember what he said, Uh he said, oh this is Joe no action. And when my driver listens to the show, oh thank you for correct Obviously you wouldn't even fiddle with the car to tune into us. You'll need a butler with a white goats. I will do that. So imagine a Gil would have heard this man has got a sweaty start to his day when he just some mumbley on the radio talking about the Trouptown menu on the back end of the Fantasy Draft Nerds site.
Speaker 2: You know there's fourteen who have us to drinking on Friday night, trying to get the website to work, and the boys are saying things like burn them on the radio. This week somebody said, get gill on and say it to his face.
Speaker 1: He's coming in. But we're not that. We're going to talk about the Mini Motivations, this big thing. We're not gonna go you right now. Let's burn him on the clock. Yes, sir, you feel gil being like the common fan anyway, Mini Motivations, we love this idea. A fl love this idea back in the good old days when they love the show.
Speaker 3: You to fight and.
Speaker 1: You you why.
Speaker 4: But your voice is myy.
Speaker 1: You ref them.
Speaker 4: So they can win.
Speaker 3: The fly.
Speaker 1: Mini Motivators. Anyone who's under eighteen and loves their footy team, we're asking you to get the whole family involved. Record a video firing up your team. It's less than two weeks now. The big briance then, is worth over three and a half thousand dollars in our Mini Motivators family membership to the club of your choice to see every game, thousand dollars to spend at the AFL's store, and for the first couple of entries we get you get golden sharing balls as well. All right, so let's hear some of these entries. This is from seventeen year old Tigers fan Gus.
Speaker 4: Okay, Tigers, listen to me. It's a new year, new goals. Let's not think about what happened last year. Let's just get back to playing the footy. I know the Tigers can play. Let's do this. Tigers, come on.
Speaker 2: Hut them on, rich Man, rich Man.
Speaker 1: I love that, very very good, strong start from Gus. Let's go to Hawks fan Reuben, who's twelve.
Speaker 3: Samtchol has asked me here to get you guys pumped up.
Speaker 4: Get your motive freedo. Every team wants to win for review.
Speaker 1: Work hard.
Speaker 4: Have you put in the effort?
Speaker 1: I know you have.
Speaker 2: Now keep a falling ten words in your mind. If it is to be it is up to me, believe it. Let's go Hawks.
Speaker 1: Strong words there, fine, young Ruben. That's very good. So these are the mini motivators. You could be any age as long as you're under eighteen. We've got a young Lions fan here, six year old Hudson.
Speaker 3: Okay, Lions, you can do this. You're the best thing ever. You can win the fight. You can win the Cup and you're the best team ever, the best, best best team guy the Lions.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite one so far that we all feel the passion right and I reckon we could put it in front of any play at the Lions and they hear that, that passion when he says you're the best.
Speaker 3: Team ever, the best, best, best team ever.
Speaker 1: That we're all fired up, aren't we well done? Little six year old Hudson the Lions fans, So those are the mini motivators. Go to the Christian O'Connell show dot com dot au
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's show podcast