Speaker 1: Welcome to them.
Speaker 2: Christian no Common Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian Marie from Sunbury Here, Good morning Marie from Sunbury.
Speaker 2: My uncle.
Speaker 3: This is classic vintage local newspaper reporting. My uncle made the front page of the local rag Here and Bernela about twenty years ago after the river flooded the main street.
Speaker 2: He was photographed canoeing down the main street there he is. So why were you in the paper?
Speaker 3: Bonus if it's a photo as well, James.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 4: Gooday, guys, there's you go on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good Welcome to a show, James. So why were you in your local paper?
Speaker 4: So we were on the front page of the local Mary Warren paper because my brother was.
Speaker 2: Born at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah I see anything like that, born in an unusual places hospital goes straight into the local paper.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well it didn't help as well that the day prior to my brother being born, I'd also broken my coal bones, so my mum had that to deal with the same day as well.
Speaker 2: That makes it into the article.
Speaker 4: Not one hundred percent, This wasn't fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, all right? James, Thank you very much the story mat have a good day.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, start with John. Who else to go here? John? Good morning, Good morning?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: Ah? Yeah, yeah, great John? John? What have you got for us? Why were you in the paper?
Speaker 1: Um?
Speaker 4: I was the two thousand and baby born in Paine Hospital. I admired it into the local pipe and the eyes.
Speaker 3: This is amazing in my mind. There's like that your boor mama is like going through labor paints and suddenly you come out an ticker, ta drops something confetti.
Speaker 2: Kenn's like, wait, what's happening? This is the two thousand baby.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, It's all the next guy.
Speaker 2: That is incredible. So when was this? John?
Speaker 4: Nine sixty two?
Speaker 2: Bloody hell?
Speaker 1: I was born at Punch Hospital. Yeah, so I wonder what number I was?
Speaker 2: So you two thousand and what do you say? Nineteen sixty two? Yeah, you would have been over baby number ten thousan. Get this.
Speaker 1: My mom tells this BS story about me being born at the Panch hospital. She said, all the nurses said you were the cutest baby ever born there. Come on, Mom, she has no it's true. When I went back there to have your brother two years later, they remembered me as the mother of the cutest baby ever born at panch hospital.
Speaker 3: Do you know what this week there's two your parents' bs stories. I think most of us have got we know now when your kid used to believe everything they said. You look back now again.
Speaker 1: Ten thousand babies.
Speaker 2: I doubt it very much. Who we got here? Is this NoREL? Good morning, NoREL. Hello, NoREL.
Speaker 4: Hello, how are you so?
Speaker 2: Norell? Why are you in the paper?
Speaker 4: Well? It was actually my son, Charlie. He was on the back page of the Herald's son Phil page color with Nikol Gregold kicking out four when he was about five in his seventeen Now.
Speaker 2: So how come he was on a full page of the sports.
Speaker 4: Bit of the Herald. Sonny was in a sports from the back page because he was at the training session. He was lucky enough to go to a training session with him.
Speaker 2: No wonders.
Speaker 1: I had that big bad patch because the train.
Speaker 3: Again, we're looking amazing in training. Those little kids have got nothing going off just to get their confidence.
Speaker 4: This is actually the same son who broke his arm falling off someone's shoulders at your daughter's thirteenth birthday, Lois, Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 3: This a couple of years ago. Yeah, Shane Crawford was there as well. It was that the only guy there who knew first day.
Speaker 1: The second Shane Croft pushed him.
Speaker 2: I remember, correctly pushed.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, she had a wedding in Porty, so I couldn't come down from my god friend had to take him to the Sandy hospital.
Speaker 2: I do remember. There was a lot of people were very upset about you.
Speaker 3: They were like, where the parents apparently they're their drunkards and wedding right now?
Speaker 4: Yes they were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were trying to work out it was going to take this poor ladder things there was?
Speaker 2: Was it Charlie's son? Yes, Charlie, This is what I remember.
Speaker 3: Now because me and Craft were supposed to be like running security there right and.
Speaker 1: All the kids.
Speaker 2: After ten minutes we were is this going to for beer? These kids?
Speaker 3: You know, it can be too much? This helicopter parent. Next thing we hear this and screaming and.
Speaker 2: Like one of the kids has fall somebody. Where are the dud bouncers?
Speaker 4: Well that at all?
Speaker 2: Well now hopefully he's all held up right.
Speaker 4: Now, he's all good, he's fine.
Speaker 2: Best to Charlie, I will do it all right.
Speaker 3: Taken by carl Ber you're listening to the question you know Carl's Show podcast