Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: My name's Santasha Nabananga Bamblet. I'm a proud yr the Order KERNI Whoalbury and a waddery woman. And before we get started on She's on the Money podcast, I would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land of which this podcast is recorded on a wondery country, acknowledging the elders, the ancestors and the next generation coming through as this podcast is about connecting, empowering, knowledge sharing and the storytelling of you to make a difference for today and lasting impact for tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it.
Speaker 3: She's on the Money, She's on the Money.
Speaker 4: Hello, and welcome to She's on the Money, the podcast Millennials who want to Financial Freedom. My name is Jessica Ricky and as always I am joining finance expert Victoria Devine.
Speaker 1: Hello is Jessicarig. How are you? You say your name really weird?
Speaker 3: Do I?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You don't say it correctly? Not Ricky.
Speaker 4: Come on, someone actually DMed me the other day. We went to school together and she's like, I didn't know that was how you said your name, And I'm like, I mean potato, potato, it's the same same. But if somebody calls me Victoria Devine, I get real salty. So I don't know how you don't get salty. And the fact that peer pressure has gotten you to a point where you literally just accept the wrong version of your name because it's easier. She's a doormat. What can we say? But today we're not talking about me. We are talking about points hacking, which is kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Is this real left field for she's on the money, I know. And it's not what you think.
Speaker 4: V It's not an episode about getting your rewards points stolen?
Speaker 1: Am I run? No, It is not about that.
Speaker 4: Albeit if you want to donate your Velocity points to me, you're more than welcome to. It's actually about maximizing the benefits of your points to get free stuff, which is obviously a money win for things like flights and upgrades and hotels and household goods and Jessica, you literally got a free entire kitchen aid. So we're gonna talk about that.
Speaker 1: We absolutely are.
Speaker 4: And with many of the biggest programs based around credit cards, I do want to preface something at the very top of this episode. We always, always, always say that credit cards are not for everybody. In fact, listen back to our most recent episode, it was on September twenty eighth, on the pros and cons of credit cards before going any further into this episode, because we're not here to promote you getting a credit card, but there are so many people in our community who have questions about points, and when you ask, we deliver.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: So for those who are inclined and do want to know more, we know that tons of people in our community are always talking about the best way to leverage their points, which is what we're going to chat all about today. And look, it's not about changing what you buy, how much you spend, or signing up for something that you actually can't forward.
Speaker 1: We don't do that in this house. It is not an option.
Speaker 4: This is about looking at these systems to see if there's a way of them not only suiting you, but benefiting you. And today's an introduction to how some of these systems operate and where you can get more information. Now, these deals are changing all the time, so the best thing that you can actually do is just check yourself. We will link a few point hack sites that have really good information and cross comparisons of credit card perks and loyalty programs for you.
Speaker 1: These sites will also.
Speaker 4: List the top deals that they have found that run for a limited time. And we're going to look at the ways that you can earn points and break them down into some of the big things that you can use them on, so flights, online, shopping, hotel, loyalty programs, and we're going to look at flexible points, which really interests me. And then Jesse Garci in the second half of the show, we're also going to share your top point hacks that you sent in to us. Sounds great. Let's start by talking about those flexible points programs. What exactly are they? Okay, so simply flexible points programs, which actually is a mouthful to say, is a scheme where you earn points in a central account so later you can transfer the points to a range of different loyalty schemes such as frequent flyer programs, credits and gift cards. Most of the flexible programs in Australia are run by financial institutions like American Express Member Rewards and Z Rewards and City Rewards, but supermarket loyalty schemes like Woolworths Everyday Rewards and fly buyers are also flexible points programs, and each flexible points program has a transfer rate between their own points and their partner's points or miles, which actually lets you send your points over to a partner program at fixed rates whenever you want to. So, for example, Jess two Amex points actually transfers over to one Velocity points, so it's basically like a two to one ratio. And most frequent flyer programs themselves don't offer flexible points. Once you earn points in that program, you can't move your balance between other programs, which is what makes flexible wis wards program so appealing. Yeah, let's talk about one of my favorite kinds of points, which is the two major supermarkets and their programs with the two major airlines.
Speaker 1: So it's your favor though flybys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No Surprises, which just conveniently links to Virgin, which is our preference for flying, and then Willworth's Everyday Rewards which links to Quantests. Why have we got a preference for Virgin? I feel like I've been DMed this a lot of times just and it's literally just because the food in the lounge is better. They're really good, and I really like their This is so off topic, but they recently changed the uniform requirements to really inclusive, which I loved. I feel like that just really validated why we already flew with them, because people are just nicer, full stop.
Speaker 1: End of story. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 4: But that contract tell me about Flybys all right. So Flybys is a very big and very long standing loyalty program that actually connects Coles and Virgin Australia, but it actually has so many more partners like Bunning's and Kmart and literally basically everything under the sun from my perspective, Earning Flybys points allows you to redeem them for a whole heap of rewards. So these include transferring them to Velocity points, or discounts on your next coals shop or retail items that you buy from the Flybys store Jess, which you would know a fair bit about the value of the points is not equal when spending them in different places though, so there are a lot of people who do these, like points hacking websites where they tell you where you get the best bang for your buck and they are the highest when you use them for Virgin flights. The you go, yeah, but did you know the best part about all of this what it's free. Like, you don't even have to have a credit card to start collecting Flybys points. You literally just get a card and scan it every time you check out.
Speaker 1: That's a dream, It's actually a dream.
Speaker 4: And I think that so many people think that they need a credit card to have any type of rewards points.
Speaker 1: But jess, why did you get your.
Speaker 4: Free kitchen aid mixer because I shopped a cult But like, did you pay anything for it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I used completely points, no credit card, no credit card, and no extra spending either. Tried and true. She just bought a whole heap of Ben and Jerry's. So then we've got Wilworths and Quantus and Everyday Rewards is the loyalty program of Wilworth Supermarkets BWS, Big w and Coltext, Willlworst Fuel and you earn points for each dollar spend, which can then later be redeemed for money off your Willworth's shop money win, or can be converted into Quantus points. Now, Everyday Rewards only has a few partners and set earn rates, so it's pretty simple and at the moment, you can get one point for every dollar that you spend at will War Supermarkets BAWS so participat in cowtexs and cowtext, Willworths outlets and big w and online. That sounded like an ad and it absolutely wasn't. None of this is sponsored. How amazing would it be if we got paid to talk about points? Oh my god, that would be like the ultimate points hack.
Speaker 1: Anyone knows?
Speaker 4: Someone hit us up fly Bys please, I'm your biggest fan.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 4: So with the everyday rewards as well, you get rewards at every two thousand reward points that you earn, and there are three different ways that you can actually redeem your reward so you can convert them to quantus points. You could get ten bucks off your next will wor shop bank the value to Christmas and get multiples of ten dollars off your shop from December onwards, which happens to be a very very popular one in our community.
Speaker 1: Jess.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm a creature of habit and I generally like to shop at one supermarket, but I know a lot of people like to shop at multiples that they can get the best to deal.
Speaker 1: Literally, can't be bothered. Now I go.
Speaker 4: There is a coals and an Audi basically side by side. Swing into Audi, get all of my favorite things because as you know, you can only get the good small cucumbers at the AUDI.
Speaker 1: Of course, we need to pick up a.
Speaker 4: Bottle of La mule Rose, not sponsored, honest to god, just good, and then I go get everything else are in coals and we are done. Like, I'm not going to multiple too. So that's better than the average bear, I'd say, I think so. If that's the case, if people are shopping multiple places, is it a bit cheeky to sign up for multiple programs? Absolutely not, jess You've got to be in it to win it. And if it was me, I would be signing up to all of the different programs that are offered by different places and just picking and choosing the offers that work for you. Honestly, from my perspective, I think so too. And a little pro tip from one Flybys user to another. If you have a Flybys card and you don't use it for a few months, generally speaking, you'll get a special loyalty prompt where it's like, spend seventy dollars in store and you get four thousand points to get you to come back.
Speaker 1: Oh that's genius.
Speaker 4: But like you would never know about that, Jessica, because you literally always use your flybys points. And do you know what happens guys? When we check out and she's with me and I don't have my card, she takes my points, not even sorry about it. But let's go to a really quick break, and when we come back, I want to talk through flights because I feel like that's something a lot of people that's interested to here for, which is why we put it on the second side of the episode. Just it's called hook in the industry.
Speaker 1: Smart from us. Don't go anywhere, guys, We'll see you in a minute.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks for sticking around, everybody. Let's chat all things flights, Victoria. You just mentioned flights as a reward for supermarket loyalty and flexible points programs, But how do the loyalty programs that are specifically for airlines work.
Speaker 1: So flights are.
Speaker 4: A major across the board incentive for all of the programs that we are actually looking today, especially credit cards sadly, which are coming up next. But let's look into the airlines thing. So, frequent flyer programs are a massive source of revenue for airlines. In some cases, frequent flyer programs are more profitable than the actual airline itself. That's crazy, yeah, crazy right. The way frequent flyer programs make their money is by selling the points to companies who will then use them the points as a marketing tool to get you the consumer to use their service or buy their product. So if you and you to the points hacking game, your first step is to join a free frequent flyer program. So you need to decide which frequent flyer program you want to align yourself with. In Australia there are two main ones, so we've got Quantus Frequent Flyer and Velocity Frequent Flyer, which is with Virgin Australia. Arguably I wouldn't be signing up for both because flights are expensive, Jess. And then you're just dividing the ability to get to a higher status sooner.
Speaker 1: But you do, you boo.
Speaker 4: It's free and easy to join Virgin Australia and if you go on the Quantus website, it will tell you that it's ninety nine dollars fifty as a fee to sign up, but there are many different ways that you can actually join for free. There are some links in our show notes. You're welcome and if you've forgotten, just google it. It is very very easy. Yeah, there are definitely tons of airlines out there, though not just in Australia that probably have programs that might benefit us as well. Right, Yes, And we have just recently reached the benefits of this ourselves, Jess, when we went to the US for work, and so we're not here all day. We're just going to really focus on Quantus and Virgin in this episode. But there are obviously lots and lots of different airlines that have lots of good opportunities for Australians to earn and transfer points. But remember when we traveled, Virgin had so many partner airlines that if we had lounge access with Virgin, we would get it somewhere else in a big capital airport. So money win from my perspective, absolutely, Now, if I can't afford to fly, or if I maybe just don't fly all that often, isn't it a bit of a waste of time joining.
Speaker 1: A frequent flyer program? Haha?
Speaker 4: You might think so, But there are actually so many opportunities to collect points without flying. You can actually boost your frequent flyer balance pretty fast, Jess. In fact, it is actually possible to earn hundreds of thousands of miles per year without ever flying or setting foot into the sky, and you don't even need to spend points on those flights either. You do this by making your purchases through either the Quantus Shopping website or the Velocity Eastore portal or wherever the equivalent of the program's online stories. If you've been using our friends at shop back, then these actually work pretty similarly with both Quantus Shopping and Velocity E stores. You can actually just go to the homepage, log in, click on the retailer that you want to shop at, and you'll be told how many points you have per dollar, and then you'll be redirected to the retailer through the loyalty program's portal.
Speaker 1: It's honestly really easy. You then complete your.
Speaker 4: Purchase as normal and make sure once you've checked out, you sit tight wait for a few weeks for the points to transfer to credit and your stuff to arrive in your mailbox. You're locked mailbox after last week's episode.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Now can you run me through VD?
Speaker 4: What are the affiliated airlines that you can get points through with quantusm Virgin There are a fairview so Quantus you can earn in redeem points with airlines. For example, you can do it with Emirates, Cathe Pacific and American airlines, as well as a whole heap of non airline partners. And then Virgin they partner with airlines like Singapore Airlines, Eddie Had and Delta.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Incredible. Now let's get into it.
Speaker 4: Arguably the biggest rewards scheme out their credit cards. And again we're just giving you a really brief overview and then you can go and do your own research, because we're definitely not recommending that you get a credit card just for points, because not only do you need to make sure that choosing a credit card aligned with your values, but the offers available and the nuancewers of how they work and how long they're available for are all so specific and they change constantly depending on the card. But there are some unif buying themes out there that we can touch on right there. Yeah, of course, so we won't really talk about the specific cards, but more what they generally offer and how they work. So most banks and credit card companies will try and compete in the market to win you over by offering really big sign up points. You've probably seen it before, like sign up and spend X y Z in your first three months and you get like one hundred and fifty thousand points, which is just worth a return trip to New York. Like it's really interesting, also really sexy. But this means that you can also earn hundreds of thousands of Frequent Flyer points with a single sign up, and that's kind of a money win if you're already going to do that. So if you're looking at a credit card and you're like, oh, I just really don't know what one to go with, like maybe look at the features and benefits of systems like this that could actually help you with a goal that you're working towards anyway, Like if you've got a New York trip on your goal list, maybe that's something that can get you there quicker. They also often offer, depending on the level of the card, either free ongoing lounge access or several passes per year. So I know, through the Quan credit cards, like they absolutely give you a few passes per year if you've gotten AMEX. Usually it's just unlimited access for you and a partner, which is kind of cool if you fly all the time, and that's a value to you. Some offer money for free flights and dining, and some offer insurance and other perks like phone screen replacements and reduced or free account fees for the first year, or they offer cash back, which is obviously a great money win. Plus points of course, don't have to be used just on flying, Like you literally bought a kitchen aid mixer for your kitchen during lockdown, you know, like we didn't need to fly anywhere, and she's still reaping the benefits absolutely. So let's say I've done my research, I'm like, oh, i want to go to New York, and I've decided that signing up for a credit card works for my budget and my lifestyle, and I want to get into the whole points hacking thing. What do I need to be keeping in mind?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: So the first thing that question gives me mad anxiety because I feel like so many times people are like, oh, I'm going to do it so I can budget and cash flow better, and then it just doesn't work out so well. So we need to be really, really really cautious, and we need to make sure that we stay in control of our finances and our budget. So we are going to prioritize our budget and cash flow and paying everything off and only putting really necessary purchases on a card. It's really really easy, and I feel like I'm just getting a bit randy here, but it's really easy to overspend. So it is honestly so vital that you know what you can afford and you pay your credit card balance in full every single month and you're not spending beyond your means. So if you are, and you are a responsible human adult, which I am not, jes A GRICI, you could choose to spend every single dollar on your card and then transfer from your account to pay that balance off in time. You can also put it on direct debit so it happens automatically, so you don't even have to remember. It will just you know, if you spend five hundred dollars on groceries this month, it will automatically pay it off. Or every time you spend on your credit card, you could actually just log in and pay that amount off so that you are, you know, making sure that you're aoka and all good, but it kind of keeps you accountable to make sure that with each purchase you actually have that cash there to transfer immediately. And if you set that system up it's very unlikely that if you transfer for every single purchase, ever, you're very unlikely to put yourself in a position where it's getting beyond your control. So by doing this, it makes sure that you're not paying any interest Jess. It's basically like shooting yourself in the foot, because if you're paying interest on a card where you're collecting frequent flyer points, it's probably going to render them absolutely useless. You'll also want to make sure that you're using the right card for the right transaction, so that you get the maximum points for every single dollar that you spend. I can imagine you just getting down and like calculating what is the best card to use and when at what period of year, and what benefits you're going to get, and what value and bonus there is.
Speaker 1: I just personally, not my circus.
Speaker 4: Not my monkey's. Like, I know people do it, I know people enjoy it. I just don't have the time, energy, your effort for it. But for example, some cards will actually pay you one point five points per dollar if you're shopping at a super market. Well, others might only pay zero point five, So you want to be shopping with the one point five Yeah, exactly, and Jess would be all over that. Another thing that I have looked at before is check out pointshack dot com dot au, where there is honestly a great cross comparison of all of the credit cards that are out there. It shows you a whole heap of different offers that are available from like American Express and Visa and MasterCard and branded credit cards, along with a whole heap of in debth guides to each of the cards and the benefits and some of the cons And I have a final little sneaky hot tip for you, miss just Gricci. Next time you're out, pick up the tap tell me more. Well, your friends will think you're fantastic because you're like, oh, don't worry, I'll pop it on my card and we'll work it out later obviously, then get them to repay you in cash and you walk away with the points.
Speaker 2: Gene.
Speaker 1: Yes, actually you mentioned that.
Speaker 4: I have a couple of friends who I reckon a're doing exactly and I'm not mad about it. I don't want to pay for a five hundred or a tab on my card and they're so happy to do it. It takes the stress out of it for everyone. Because we just figure it out you know later, who over you want. I've got to make sure that you've got trustworthy friends, because like offering to pick up the tab, like if I did that with you, I know I'm gonna get paid back.
Speaker 1: It's yes, she's good for it. She's not a douche.
Speaker 4: But you know, those friends, I don't know if you've still got them, but I left them all behind in university where it'd be like, oh, you owe me ten dollars because I picked up your XYZ and they're like, oh yeah, yeah, I'll get to it.
Speaker 1: I'll get to it. They never get to.
Speaker 4: It, and then I get awkward and then I stop talking about it, and yeah, anyway, yeah, And if you pick up ten dollars for ten friends, that's one hundred dollars that yell and it.
Speaker 1: Just adds up.
Speaker 4: I think that you're a little bit like me, where you're like, oh, I just grab it, few no worries, like there needs to be some ebb and flow here, And I feel like there are some people out there that you would not pick up the tab for. So it's a good tip if you've got wholesome friends, all right, talk to me VD about hotel rewards programs. Okay, so again there are so many here, but to capture the gist of this. Hotel loyalty programs are often useful to look at and engage with, as they are usually more flexible than frequent flyer programs by allowing you to train for the points out to a range of different frequent Flyer partners, so you'll be able to redeem the points for hotel stays or credit for future travel. And Jess, we travel a fair bit and we usually stay in the same hotels, so it doesn't matter which state or territory we were in. We usually just pick the same branded hotel one because I have a point system with them, and it's just easier to we know what we're going to get, Like yeah, just you and I. We're creatures of habits, so we don't actually want to try a new fancy hotel. Usually we just want the tried, true, and tested. But because we do that and we've stayed so many different times at different places, we often get like welcome drinks, like we're going on a holiday instead of a work trip. We often get room upgrades or like do you know how they always leave like chocolates.
Speaker 2: In our room.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so good. Ten out of ten.
Speaker 4: Oh irish yet Va, you actually did that recently, didn't you? You transferred points out of your hotel for our FLA.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: And then reason I did that was because when we travel for work, and this is like very niche. It might work for some people, it might not work for other people, but when we travel, Jess, for work, it's obviously a work expense, so like I can deduct the tax off that, but you know what, I can't deduct the tax off my honeymoon. So I'm a transfer those points out and then pay for my honeymoon flights, which are business class flights that I have gotten literally entirely on points to and from our honeymoon location, because like that's just a money win, Jess.
Speaker 1: That is now I have free flights.
Speaker 4: And it didn't make sense to like spend all of the points on work stuff if I can transfer it out newsic personally, because otherwise I would have had to pay a fair bit per dollar that we earned in tax. So I'd worked it all out. I felt very just Goorichi, that is a straight genius. And before we skid out off, I thought I'd share a few other hot tips that we got.
Speaker 1: From the shees in the money community.
Speaker 4: Genius are arguably a lot smarter than us, honest, sorry, sometimes they just run rings around us. Remember that time we spoke to a moneyed diarist who worked out that she got like five points per transaction, So she broke her bill up into like one cent increments and made that algorithm to just like transfer one cent till her bill was paid. Yes, a genius Like here, I am thinking I'm a wizard because I transferred my Hotel points to pay for a flight, and she's out here being like you were basic.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: Well, our first hot tip comes from Anne, who said time getting a credit card with a big bonus points reward. So like you were saying before, where you sign up and spend x amount time that with an upcoming large expense like your red Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh smart, or like your insurance is a jew or.
Speaker 4: Something, So you hit that minimum spend really easily. It's not a lot of addmin work for you, and you don't have to go out of your way to spend more money smart, What else have you got? This feels like a Friday Drinks money win edition.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: Next one is meet the minimum spend, earn the points, and then call and cancel the card, And a lot of the times you'll be able to get your annual fee refunded.
Speaker 1: What the heck? Why would you? That sounds dodgy, But like I know, it's completely fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think it would a lot of the times be done incrementally. If you've signed up for the card and you had to pay every three months, for example, to get your sign up bonus, and you close your card after the three months, I think a lot of companies would maybe just go ahead and refund the difference, so if you're not using the card for another nine months, you get the nine months back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: And the other thing I'd say there though, is just obviously I've got my little finance hat on, and I get a little bit angsty with things like this. If you're planning on signing up to credit cards and then canceling them just for points, I'd be really cautious of your credit report and your credit score, because that is not a good thing. Like a lot of turnover on your credit report is not that sexy. And if you're going for a mortgage or you need finance, like, that's maybe not the best idea you've ever had, something really really good to keep in mind. Our next tip says, I get a new Quantus Frequent Flyer card every year because I look at the sign up fee versus the amount of points that I get in bonus, and so they've obviously worked out that it's better for them cost wise to spend that money again but get a larger bonus secondary time.
Speaker 1: Yes, smart, I know, very clever.
Speaker 4: I feel like by doing that as well, you might also be able to take advantage of I know that when I signed up for my insurance, I got free access to the Quantus Frequent fire program, So you might be able to stack things that way so that you don't pay the fee and you get a sexy sign up bonus. To be honest, I don't think Conscious are going to be all of that happy with me. But if you google Quantus Frequent Flyer sign Up Free, it usually comes up with a discount code. Oh I didn't give you that information on this podcast.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: And the very last tip that we have here is from Aaron and she says that she follows a lot of credit card hacking groups and websites like the points hack one because people share up to date tips and tricks there all the time.
Speaker 1: Like we said, it's always changing.
Speaker 4: So if you're somewhere where you're seeing it all the time, you're thinking about Facebook groups for this stuff, Jess, people get obsessed over it. It's like the came up Mum's Facebook groups. They go off points hacking exactly the same. And some of these points hacking websites have like comment sections and forums, and like, if you really want to get really deep, you absolutely can. I mean, the one thing I would say to wrap this episode though, Jess, is just be really careful that you're not spending beyond your means and you're not signing up for things that are gonna put you in a compromising position in the long term, because nobody ever signs up to a credit card with the intention of getting insignificant debt that they can't get on top of. Like, no one is going to do that because that just sounds silly, right, Like I'm not going to be like, hey, just have this credit card, it's really going to ruin your life, and then you're gonna have this debt that's going to take you more than seven years to pay back. You'd be like, no, thank you, Victoria. That sounds terrible. Yeah, So I think we need to just really reflect on our thoughts, our values, our beliefs, and our behaviors and whether a credit card is going to work. But as we covered in this episode, there are a whole heap of points programs that you can sign up to that don't require a credit card. And maybe that's more akin to you, or maybe you want to go the whole hog and have absolutely everything you do you booth. Well, I'm gonna put a thread in the Facebook group today, so go check it out where you can share your top tips and tricks four points hacking if you have any to share.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's gonna be a fun thread. That's I want to know.
Speaker 4: It's gonna put me to shame. I'm going to be like remember that time I got flights for my honeymoon business class for free and they're like, Babe, that was to Queensland.
Speaker 1: I got them to New York. I'll sit down the back buye.
Speaker 4: Speaking of the Facebook group, if you're not a member, we would love for you to come and join us. The community shares tips and tricks every single day, free of judgment, and you can search She's on the Money on Facebook to join us. If Facebook's not your thing, We're on Instagram. It's cute, it's educational, it's a great time where She's on the Money a US.
Speaker 1: Don't forget.
Speaker 4: Lastly, if you enjoyed the app, leave us a review, give us a rating, a star, I love a star. I was that child, and we'll put your rewards shot back on the fridge next week.
Speaker 1: Jo oh my god. Please, But I think that's about it for today.
Speaker 4: All from us today, See you later, guys, fine, happy points hacking. The advice shared on She's on the Money is general in nature and does not consider.
Speaker 1: Your individual circumstances.
Speaker 4: She's on the Money exists purely for educational purposes and should not be relied upon to make an investment or financial decision.
Speaker 1: If you do choose to buy a financial product.
Speaker 4: Read the PDS TMD and obtain appropriate financial advice tailored towards your needs. Victoria Divine and She's on the Money are authorized representatives of Money sheper Pty Ltd ABN three two one six four nine two seven seven zero eight AFSL four five one two eight nine