Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Well are you excited? I am so excited. Producer Rio there, what a cliffhanger? Has promised us a thick plot here?
Speaker 1: The plot dickens. Oh yeah, the plot until now has been watery and super Yes. Wait, it's good about get very audious.
Speaker 2: Cordials here, weak cordio.
Speaker 1: No, it's going to be reduced to a delicious thick sauce. All right.
Speaker 2: So if you just tuned in, then yesterday we were talking about the urban legend of Barack O Lama cited around Fitzroy. We want to know is this true that there was a Lama? That someone walk around on a lead called Barack O Lama? Yesterday too lukewarm emails were rushed off by the so called investigative double act or producer Caitlin and Rio, and all you got was one back saying it actually they do have down in the morning to Peninsula Barack Olama there with his wife Michelle correct.
Speaker 3: No confirmation if they're out Fitzroy Lama No confirmation.
Speaker 2: No, but I can call them soon. So you had all go yesterday, and all we've got now is half a lead.
Speaker 1: It's not exactly a front page.
Speaker 2: So basically you're now just going you do the work on the show, You call them, find out, you do the reporter. It's just I had a lot of trouble getting into contact with the just a bit slow on email because they're closed Monday Tuesday.
Speaker 1: But I can absolutely get it and we will have an email.
Speaker 2: Where's that plot thickening? All I'm hearing is the BS At.
Speaker 1: The moment the front page headline was like president impeach. I think I got to call them.
Speaker 2: Cat getting hold of the president.
Speaker 3: So we need to find whether or not Barack Olama is in Fitzroy. Now I could go to Fitzroy Pound the pavement, but.
Speaker 1: I'm just wait.
Speaker 2: You want me and Jack to do that? You want me to call everyone in Fitzroy.
Speaker 1: I've just one man.
Speaker 3: And why is the power of one man when you can use the power of twelve and a half thousand people On the Fitzroy Neighborhood Network Facebook.
Speaker 1: Group, this is now, This is good work, smarter, not harder.
Speaker 3: So I requested my admission into the group at ten three am.
Speaker 2: Did you give yourself a username?
Speaker 1: I used the show account.
Speaker 2: Really underdep cover the question O'Connell show, Friday, six Ton. Wow, that's so smart.
Speaker 3: You had to actually answer a series of questions about Fitzroy to get admission into the group.
Speaker 1: That's how we got our Suburbs one group. Yeah, no, what street is the provincial hotel? And I had to google it?
Speaker 3: Eventually I got through at one twelve pm. I then posted, hey guys, we're a radio show and had a listener this morning tell us about a pet lama in Fitzroy called Barack Olama.
Speaker 1: We can't seem to find much about it. Is it real?
Speaker 3: Does anyone have any hot leads? Thanks for your help. That was at one point thirty did not get approved for six hours. I was worried we were maybe being blackboard. We were getting too close.
Speaker 1: To the truth.
Speaker 3: They were trying to silence us. Some responses came in Dominic, A lot of jokesters. I gotta say, I think someone pulled the wool over your eyes was the first comment, Tom fake news again, a lot of silencing, someone saying maybe check the Collingwood Children's farm.
Speaker 1: But then it gets very thick.
Speaker 3: A breakthrough anonymous member four five three yes exclamation mark. It's owned by Al and his lovely family.
Speaker 1: Who's hell.
Speaker 2: He's on the line now.
Speaker 1: That we're still working on our but we have a name.
Speaker 2: We have twenty two hours, two emails, well, no, sorry, two emails. A chat room got fired up, and now all we've got is owl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hell of a lot closer hours.
Speaker 2: We're not a hell of a lot closer. We're a tiny eenie lean a bit closer to owl. Do you know an owl of Fitzroy?
Speaker 1: Yes, that would be a good starting point, but we'll take any owls at this point.
Speaker 2: Who had or still has a pet lama?
Speaker 1: Yes, ideally.
Speaker 2: What do you mean ideally, Well, I start any owls.
Speaker 1: Exactly just talking to ol. We can't take a week and get at this point, right.
Speaker 2: So any our calling so we can discontinue you or discount you from Fitzroy exactly, right? Okay, where would you homer a lama in Fitzroy? Space is a premium there. You can't be a rental because landres maybe a counter but bloody gate lama. It can't be upstairs and say they don't like going upstairs or downstairs and the same thing because they haven't got haven't got any knees. It's not okay, you ever seen a cow curtsy or anything like that. They can't got no need, same with lamas. No, it's true the cows maybe they have similar don't want to go down?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, I mean yeah, not helpful.
Speaker 2: But people living in glasshouses should't throw stones, my friend. I'll tell you what. It's not helpful. So all and just like are you ol cool? Now?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: It's the difference beween allowed pack and alama.
Speaker 1: Maybe the same animal, just called different things in different places.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it is. Is it the coat? Is it the fur? Yeah? What can you find?
Speaker 3: Lamas tend to grow taller and larger than the average outpacker.
Speaker 2: Right, isn't one more friendly? And they're one quite aggressive? I think there's one that one spits, one spits and kicks. And actually people hire them to protect their herds. Yes they do.
Speaker 3: You don't put a maremma dog like cow dog, which is a herd protector in with alama cazelle fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There. You use them as guard like ups called sentinels. Sentinel is like an outlying guard somewhere, and they use one of them, the outpackers or the lamas to protect like sheep.
Speaker 1: From foxes and stuff humans both or.
Speaker 2: A human dressers a fox check. Actually, if you want to get into this, it's a little bit more serious about jocking in that manner. Right now? What else have you found there of you just stopped? Have you still looking for our No? Personality wise, the two personality wise mean that one's a little bit chatty.
Speaker 3: Both are generally docile, but compared to the average Olt packer, Lamas tend to be more sassy.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, really right. Quite a few people have texted in just about you know, the last ten minutes of the show saying that they actually think the person Chapterain was making a joke about you need to speak to al As in our packer.
Speaker 3: I have actually just looked at the Facebook group and anonymous member four five' three has replied full name al Packer, lmao, Yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: Pot thickens Jack allowed to actually you know where we are nowhere? Absolutely no, right now the plot has unfickens. Yes, the pot is now very crystal clear.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast