Speaker 1: It's the pickup. Britt, Laura and Mitch here rush into Chemist Warehouse this Father's Day. It's on the weekend, big brand fragrances too. At the lowest prices. Chemist Warehouse will give you great savings every day.
Speaker 2: Do you know I'm so excited about Father's Day. I love Father's Day because I feel like I have one of the best dads in the whole world in my house.
Speaker 3: And look, I have a.
Speaker 2: Pretty great dad, my cell dad. He's great. Is your dad living under the stairs that he doesn't live in my house? The dad who lives in my house is the father of my two beautiful girls, Mattie Jay, And he is truly, I mean every day he is incredible with those girls. And I know when we very first met, he always said.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to be a dad.
Speaker 2: But I don't think most people really realize what is kind of like involved in parenting. And then, like you know, everyone thinks they want to have kids, and then some people truly just excel at being parents. And matt my husband, is genuinely the best dad. Now, when it was Mother's Day, he did something really special for me. He wrote a beautiful letter and he cried and it was so sentimental. This is what he had to say, how patient.
Speaker 4: You are, how nurturing you are, how attentive you are, and just how much you love our girls. I mean, really, I'm still my best to keep up with you.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You always say how lucky we are to have our little family, but the person we need to thank is you. You're the reason why we're so lucky, lucky to have you as my wife, and Laura and Marley. I'm lucky to have you as your best friend, the mentor, the cheerleader and their mum.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know it makes me want to cry again listening to it. Now we have my beautiful husband, Maddy Jay joining us, Mallo, my darly doting dad.
Speaker 5: Well, that was such a lovely intro.
Speaker 2: Do you know I already know that you are Australia's most doting of dad's. Like I know this and I shouldn't have to prove this to anybody else because I see how incredible you are in our family and in our household. But yesterday we were on the morning show with Larry MdeR and he's a great dad.
Speaker 3: What a dad?
Speaker 2: What we said that when we left, I feel like Larry could be like Australia's dad. You know, people feel like he's he's got that dad quality about.
Speaker 3: What are you getting at, Laura?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: I'm going to prove it to you and Maddie J. He's the dad of all dads. He's the ultimate dad. How do you see this doing a Father's day?
Speaker 3: Dad off? Oh my god? So who's the ultimate dad?
Speaker 2: We're going to ask a bunch of questions and we'll decide who wins the ultimate dad of Australia. It's the doting dad, Dad off?
Speaker 3: How do we feel it? Dreadful?
Speaker 2: Lets go all right, Maddie J, this one's for you. What do you do if your four year old aka Mary may us how babies are made?
Speaker 5: You put a TV on and you start playing tookemonon and you walk away perfect.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good?
Speaker 2: Okay, Larry? Yes, you absolutely couldn't hate your daughter's partner more.
Speaker 3: You test them. He comes to you and ask for her hand in marriage?
Speaker 2: What do you do? A POPA capin is asked, what.
Speaker 3: This is the decider? Because we've had some great answers for both of you. The decide.
Speaker 2: I want an answer from both of you.
Speaker 3: Give us your best dad joke Oh good, Why don't we start with you, Larry?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: My wife still thinks I'm really, really sexy.
Speaker 2: Every time I walk past, she looks at me and says, what an ask?
Speaker 1: All the dad's listening right now, laughing their heads off in their highlightses.
Speaker 2: All right, bring it home, baby, you can do this, all right, Maddie.
Speaker 5: Okay, I like that one. That was very good, Larry, didn't it. Why should you never trust trees because they're always shady? Oh?
Speaker 3: I love you, manager. I think I'm gonna have you, Larry.
Speaker 5: I thought it was because I said, I think because they're always they're always shady, because there's the shade from the show.
Speaker 1: We fully gone. We did actually get it. We did get a man, I think, who are you voting for? Brid I'm voting I love you, Matt.
Speaker 3: Larry really brought it home. I'm going to Larry, is the is the dad of Australia. No he's not. He's certainly not the dad of my household.
Speaker 2: Put it that way, Maddy Jay, I'm voting for you because I love you and I see how amazing you are with our little girls, and I couldn't ask for a better husband or a better dad.
Speaker 5: And Larry, I also love you as well.
Speaker 3: But Larry, hang on, look you haven't seen me in your house with your kids yet.
Speaker 2: Maybe we give that a girl as the ultimate test.
Speaker 3: You need a babysitter on Saturday night, you get Larry's number. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: The mat just goes out and I stay home with Larry?
Speaker 3: Is that what we're suggesting?
Speaker 4: Think?
Speaker 5: It sounds great? I didn't do it. This is a dream come true.
Speaker 3: All right, Australia's newest thropple.
Speaker 2: Everybody see you on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Larry sounds great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he goes all right, Next, brit what have you? You've had a very interesting interview with Jessica Simpson.
Speaker 3: Look, she's come out in an interview and spark some controversy with one of her comments. It's basically stop talking about my weight. I'm over it.
Speaker 2: And I think the conversation is coming off the back of that is really interesting and probably something new.
Speaker 3: You can relate to it. As someone who's lost about thirty kilos recently. I've got some points, some tips.
Speaker 1: Ye, most that was brain power, right, Yeah, we'll talk about an next on the pickup