Speaker 1: Hey guys, and welcome back to another episode of Live Fun Part This is us gun Cut. It is out Thursday edition Out Down and Dirnie Quick Edition where we answer your deepest, darkest secrets. I'm Brittany and I have a very special co host on the episode today because Laura has an arm hanging out of a vagina and she couldn't quite be here with us today. Maddie Day will welcome to the pod.
Speaker 2: Look, it's good to be here. I have to start off by apologizing, because is.
Speaker 1: This a mutual apology.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I'll put my hand up and say that I was at fault here. Obviously, this episode coming out is a little bit late. When we recorded this a couple of days ago, I looked at my microphone. It was plugged. I kind of handed it to you. I didn't say plug it in. I think you grabbed it. We started talking next thing the episode's finished.
Speaker 1: Let me explain this a little bit better, guys. Mattie, Jay and I did record this a few days ago. It was always planned. We had three microphones sitting on the desk because we always have an extra microphone for when we interview people. Matt handed me his cord and somehow in the kerfuffle, I have plugged in the third microphone into his port and I left his unplugged. We then proceeded to record an entire episode that was quality without Matt even it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: It was solid.
Speaker 2: And when I say pretty good, we walked away being like, nailed it. That was absolute golden Like we.
Speaker 1: Mic dropped and it was so easy to mic drop because it wasn't plugged.
Speaker 2: So I want to apologize. Obviously, we take this very serious. This says, you know, it's a little hobby, but at the same time, oh, it's not a hobby.
Speaker 1: Well, Laura, it's like, well, squeeze me.
Speaker 2: This is like, okay, I say it's a hobby because well, we record this in the bedroom. You know, I feel like a lot of people out there.
Speaker 1: I mean, Laura and I still take that seriously. It doesn't matter where we are. We take this seriously.
Speaker 2: This is a very serious job. And I hate to come in here and not treat this and at the level that it deserves.
Speaker 1: I love and I appreciate that you're trying to take responsibility for this, but it would be very unprofessional of me, and I wouldn't be a very good friend if I didn't say. I was literally the one that didn't plug it in. So I feel like we're equal. I think we can meet halfway.
Speaker 2: Will you make mistakes, It'll never happen again. I apologize, but I've been making a lot of mistakes lately.
Speaker 1: Oh God, what have you done?
Speaker 2: Now? I've had a bad run. You know, Sometimes you just just some weeks are worse than others.
Speaker 1: Literally that's me this week. And the microphone was to stop it off. So yes, I feel you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what is going on, but I had an accident at Icebergs as in the pool, the pool, not the restaurant. I've been really trying to get into my swimming.
Speaker 1: Lately, okay, like a new fitness venture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just something different. I'm mixing it up. Laura is a really good swimmer. I've never been a great swimmer. Running was more so my sport of choice. And at thirty three, I'm like, do you know what? It's time to swim?
Speaker 1: Okay, what have you done?
Speaker 2: Except but anyone doesn't know Iceberg's pool. It's an ocean pool, so they clean it out once a week. Sometimes it gets like a bit of a build up of sand at the bottom of the pool, right, sure, Yeah, in your lane you have two black lanes marked on the bottom of the pool, so you always have to hug the left. Yeah, you just swim straight exactly. Swimming straight. It's very simple, not hard to do. Accept. At one point I touched the wall, turned around and I got lost because the black mark was all hidden by the sand.
Speaker 1: Oh, you got lost. It wasmod got lost going straight.
Speaker 2: It was well, yeah, because I couldn't I couldn't see the black line. And then only when I kind of realized that maybe I had drifted over, and then I did my stroke and I ended up punching this old man right in the forehead, like between the eyes, and because you know, I was really trying to swim with a bit of pace here and I've just clocked him hit him in fourth I'm like, yeah, I've dropped this old guy. And I was worried for a second because I thought maybe this guy's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be playing on the bottom of the pool.
Speaker 2: Knocked out. And he got up and he was fine, but he was furious and he was blowing up and he was.
Speaker 1: Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like you're an idiot. And it was on a Saturday morning, and it was in the lane that was closest to where all the seats are, so everyone is there on a Saturday. You can imagine how busy Icebergs is if you.
Speaker 1: Don't know Iceberg's guys. It's always packed, and it's packed with the really serious swimmers. There's the squad training.
Speaker 2: Did they squad training?
Speaker 1: Squad training? There's the VIP members that have been there every weekend for their entire existence. That's probably the man you punched out. He was probably the vice president of the Icebergs.
Speaker 2: I'm now banned from Icebergs. I literally I had to like get out of the pool after that lab and with the tail between you. I came home and Laura was like, well you're home quick, and I was like, I'm never swimming.
Speaker 3: Again, are you actually band though, Well, I'm going to take a break.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take a week off and maybe I'll just stick to swimming in the ocean, not in the.
Speaker 1: Pool, or maybe just go to like a normal mainstream pool, but not like the busiest, most popular pool in Australia.
Speaker 2: I thought I was I thought I was up for it. I thought I could do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love that. Well, guys, we do have some questions today for you. Matt put some questions out on his story and you guys wrote in hundreds of questions. Well that's what you've told me anyway.
Speaker 2: Matte had a really great response. Lots of questions. There were things like why do guys sit down and pee?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, that's that's an aim thing, isn't it? Like that's a mess thing.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes it's just nice to relax. So lots of questions like that I answered actually on my stories.
Speaker 1: So is that a lazy thing when guys sit down to pee?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, I just want to sit on your phone soon.
Speaker 1: Most about audience of females, we probably don't need to go into that one. No, I am going to kick start with a question of my own. This was something that I sort of just came in and mentioned to Laura and Matt and they were like, this is actually good question. This happens a lot. This is really common. We get it a lot. So I was like, you know what, I'm just going to put it out there. You guys know that I have been seeing someone lately and that is not a secret. The Daily Mail picked up on some stuff. It's like I've put some stuff on my story. It's not a lot. I'm not shouting it from the rooftop, but it's out there that I'm seeing someone.
Speaker 3: You're off the market, Yes, you couldn't getting stuff out.
Speaker 1: What my question is is that this.
Speaker 2: Week how I say so, you're you're very happy right now with how things are progressing. You're not looking elsewhere, so to speak.
Speaker 1: I am very happy, and I am not on the dating apps anymore. I am very focused on this. One human that is providing me with a lot of happiness.
Speaker 2: Is a human. Thanks for confirming you, guys.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give too much away. Here's a human. No, I'm very happy. But my question was right, okay, now I am one hundred happy. This is just something I thought was really fascinating. I was seeing someone at the start of last year and it was like this weird on and off, a lot of texting, a lot of face timing all the time, a couple of dates here and there. He was like, never very casual, but I quite liked him. And he was like, I really like you too, And he used the excuse of I think you were so perfect, that if we actually started dating, you could be it for me and I'm not ready for that. That was his excuse. Now I know better than anyone that that's just an excuse. You just don't want to date me whatever. But he didn't ever want to not have me around. It was a very weird time, but it was never like I don't want to be in a relationship at all. It's not you, it's no one don't want it. So I was like, okay, cool, Like so fine, let's move on, not going to talk anymore, but like, also stop calling me incesantly and stop messaging me. And you know, as soon as he knew that I was seeing someone now because he has found out because we we're still friends, we're not not friends at all, but he's found out.
Speaker 3: He's seen some stuff and he's come crawling back.
Speaker 1: This week, I got and I quote you up. I got a you up message? Yeah, And then I proceeded to say, well, like yes, I am up, but also I'm busy. Then he wrote want a visitor.
Speaker 2: It's so typical, though, isn't it so typical?
Speaker 1: I said no. I was really honest, guys, because I believe in that. I was like, hey, like, ah, that ship sort of have sailed. I'm seeing someone. I'm happy. Then he started to FaceTime me. I was I literally said, I'm happy, I'm seeing someone. Take care. And then he started face timing me and he wanted he was like really trying to see me.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so typical that as soon as you say no, they then come on even stronger, and then the more you pull away, the more they then try more and more and more.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the question, why not just for me, but for all these women, because I have so many women that write to us saying like, as soon as I don't show interest anymore, they want me. Are they actually interested or is it just the fact that they're not getting attention anymore and they feel like something is slipping between their fingers? What do you think it is? Is it more of a like, oh my god, I didn't realize what I could have had now that they're gone. Or is it just like, hey, give me some more attention.
Speaker 2: I think it's as simple as guys just guys want what they can't have. You know, sometimes you're at a restaurant and you go, oh, I have the special, and they go, oh, so the specials just run out my.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's all I want it.
Speaker 2: And then you're like that, yeah, I don't want anything else right now. I just want that special? Is it any way you can whip up a special? No, I'm so sorry it's gone, and you're like shit, yeah right, I stop thinking about the special.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you think it's just fake news.
Speaker 2: It's just it's really shit. It is so shit. It's so shit because it's just messing you about. But I think it's wanting to know that they can still get something they once had.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, though it felt so great, would be the one that's saying no. And I know that he would have been like sorry, what, like, what do you mean no? Not answering his calls because we were fairly I'm always answering it. So anyway, there's power in that. Ladies, if that happens to you, be the one that shuts him down. It feels really good.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's a nice segue into this question Britt that we had. This person wrote in and said, I'm curious to whether guys are legitimate when they say that they're not ready and timing isn't right for our relationship. Are they being genuine? Or is that just a cop out?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Do you know I hate that sentence. I hate that so much because personally and I have come full circle. I used to back in the day, I used to be a big believer that timing is everything. I was a big believer on I thought I had met my human, my penguin a long long time ago, and he used to always say to me, you're the right person, but the timing's wrong, like maybe down the track, the timing's wrong. And I used to believe that. Then I waited three years and we met up again because he was like, I think the timing is right now, and I was like, yeah, that's right, and many beginning he was like, it's still wrong. And that's when I was like, do you know what, fuck you, the timing's not wrong, you're wrong. The fact is, if two people, or a job, or an opportunity, if any of these present themselves to you, you can make the timing right. I don't believe, and I genuinely don't believe from the bottom of my heart, that there is a perfect time for everything. I think there are obviously going to be more suited times and things like that, but I think you need to grab opportunities, and you need to make things right for you, and you need to put the effort in to make something work if you really really like someone.
Speaker 2: Look, I agree, I think there's never going to be like that perfect time. But I know that from my own personal experience when I moved to London. When I first arrived there, I definitely wasn't looking for a relationship. My priorities were work first and foremost. I got a brand new job and that's what I wanted to excel at. I wanted to meet new mates, I wanted to travel as well. I didn't want to spend time investing my energy into a relationship. Like I met some people who I thought were really great at the time, but I was pretty open and saying I'm just not looking for anything serious right now. So for me, timing wasn't right. But I know that when I met Laura, timing was great. You know, I was at a point in my life where I was really ready to prioritize somebody else, And I think it was the same for Laura as well. She definitely had her timeline very in line with mine.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, the timing was right for both of you because you were on a dating show, like that's what made it right.
Speaker 2: So I think timing does come into play. But I think when someone says I'm just not ready for a relationship, I think it doesn't really matter if they're trying to be genuine or that maybe they just don't want to hurt your feelings. I think what they're saying is that they don't want to be with you. So when someone's trying to show their true colors, take it for what it is.
Speaker 1: I really really agree with that. I think what you just say is really important. And this is my biggest piece of advice that I always give on all of our episodes. If someone does want to be with you, if someone has feelings for you, if they want to see you, if they want to contact you or talk to you, they one hundred percent absolutely will And I know you will agree with that, Matt. If a guy wants to message you, he will find time. He won't be like I've had a really busy week. He probably has had a busy week, but he will still find the time to contact you. If someone is saying to you like I'm not looking for a relationship right now, the time is just not right, like Matt, just said. The reasons irrelevant. The underlying message here is I don't want to be with you. I don't have the time for you. It's tough love, one hundred percent. And I've been on the receiving end of it. Everyone's been on the receiving end of it, and sucks like no one wants this unrequited love. But totally, the best thing you can do is be really honest with yourself, and that's what I do now. I'm just like, hey, brute, guess what the guy doesn't like you? Move on? Move on?
Speaker 2: Because I think the right person at the wrong time, it's still the wrong person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Ultimately, if the right person comes into your life, you're both going to make the time to make it work.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to the next question.
Speaker 2: Question number two. You go, Brett, you go this one.
Speaker 1: I've got this one. It's really important question. Actually, I think a lot of people probably find themselves in this sticky situation. I can't answer this, so it's purely for you. I'm pregnant and that's not me. That's the question. I'm daily mail. Don't run with that. I'm pregnant. I'm twenty five weeks and my boyfriend is not feeling comfortable being romantic in the bedroom, aka, he doesn't want to get down and dirty and he doesn't want to go to poundtown. Should I be offended by this? And how can I make him want to be intimate with me?
Speaker 2: Gosh, it's tricky, isn't it. I fell into the category of someone who found their partner really attractive when they were pregnant. Grow up having like a pregnancy fetish.
Speaker 1: You didn't like google pregnant women on porn.
Speaker 2: Hub, never like you once before.
Speaker 3: But anyway, curiosity killed the cat.
Speaker 2: But when Laura was pregnant with Marley, I remember, I just thought she was so beautiful, Like, if anything, I wanted to have sex with them more, you know, right. But I know that for other guys, I think they really struggle with the concept of having sex knowing that there's a little human in there, because I think psychologically it can really impact, you know, trying to get into the mood.
Speaker 1: So do you think that they don't want to have sex because they think they're going to spear the baby in the head or cause some sort of traumatic injury, or is it just because I disturbed that there's a human life in there already.
Speaker 2: I think it's just the psychology behind it, because obviously, you know sex is very physical. But then I remember there was one time, Britt, when Marley was just born, she was asleep in the cop that was next to our bed. We were having sex. We heard this little noise. I looked across and she was awake, and she was kind of standing up, holding onto the edge of the cot.
Speaker 1: She's looking at you, and instantly, you know, I lost my mojo. Yes, it's like when a dog poohs and they look at you. They still lay the look eyes with you.
Speaker 2: There's nothing worse.
Speaker 3: I've you've got to walk away, nothing worse.
Speaker 2: I think for some people it can be a little bit off putting, knowing that there's somebody else in the room.
Speaker 1: So you think it's pretty normal. I guess there's probably two categories, as the people that are just so hyper attracted to pregnancy and they think it's beautiful and they think it's sexy, because I have friends that have said that too, that they just find their partner so attractive when they're pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yea, Laura's like beating me off with a stick right now. But then there's other friends of mine who you know. They were pretty open to me and said that they really struggled to stay sexually active whilst their partner was heavily pregnant. The thought of having sex in that period of time wasn't appealing to them. But I think what's really important is for this person to speak to her partner and to really find out, well, what is it about having sex that you're struggling with right now? Like is it you know the concept? Because I think you can have sex with the lights off, because sometimes out of sight, out of mind, it can help to start easing into being sexually active again. And there are some positions that don't highlight the fact that your partner's pregnant, Like Missionary is one where it's very obvious.
Speaker 1: You think, like Doggie or something.
Speaker 2: I think, so, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, But then I think this is this is where my mind immediately goes that if he's saying like, okay, fine, I'll have sex with you, but let's turn the lights off and flip you over. Knowing that she's a woman, she's full holone, She's going to be like, excuse me, you can get the hell out. You're gonna have sex with the lights on a look at me, she will be I think she'd be offended by that. I get totally get what you're saying, but I just know is a hormonal, pregnant woman that's not gonna go down.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's a good point, Britt, So okay, let me rephrase that point if I may, you may. I think it's very normal that the amount of sex couples have may be reduced during pregnancy. But I think it's still important to still be intimate. Because you can still be intimate, you can still satisfy each other without actually having sex.
Speaker 1: I agree, and I think it's really important to keep that intimacy. It's really important for both people to feel loved and wanted and needed. You can still kiss and cuddle, and you can still have really nice dinners. You can still massage each other, you can still get the oils out, you can still surprise each other. You could introduce sex toys if it's the fact that you're still attracted to each other, but you don't want to actually cross that boundary because it is a psychological thing. The most important thing here is to have a really open conversation, and if you're feeling really neglected, and unloved and unwanted by your partner. The worst thing you can do is turn you back, roll over and go to bed quietly. You need to express that.
Speaker 2: Unless that's how you're going to start the doggie style.
Speaker 1: Well you're going to back up on it. No. I mean, like all jokes aside, I think it's really iportant just to have that conversation and move from there as long as you're both feeling understood, because otherwise it's going to escalate. We all know what happens. Then it manifests inside you, It gets toxic, and then it explodes.
Speaker 2: You don't want to have nine months of no sex.
Speaker 1: No or no action at all, like you need to meet halfway. That would be a nightmare aka in the middle of the bed halfway. Yes, okay, I think we got that one well said. Okay, this is a quick one. It reads Why does so many guys not reply on dating apps? I think this is really common. I don't actually think that this is just men involved. I know a lot of women that don't reply on dating apps either. I have been one of them in the past. I will raise my hand and say that I have been guilty of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, when you weren't replying. What was the reason for that is that because you already started talking to somebody else a little bit earlier and you're invested in them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So personally, I do always try and be really open and honest with people because I know what it feels like to be on the receiving end. And I always encourage people not to ghost because that's just shit behavior. For the times that I have probably done it, I think what happens is I would match a lot of people, like you just say yes to whoever you start matching. Then you start to talk to some people. I personally like to talk to one or two people at a time. I don't like fifteen conversations at once because I physically don't have the time for it. So what I used to do is I used to start to talk to someone and get a little bit invested in that and feel something, and I was vibing with them, bantering with them, and I would just without really meaning to forget about the others because I didn't have enough brain space for them. It was as simple as that. It wasn't rude, it wasn't for me. I wasn't matching for an ego boost one percent. Definitely not that. It's just I couldn't be bothered and I didn't have the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, because that's a very good explanation sometimes, and I still think some girls will do this as well many years ago, Britt, when I was on dating apps. Sometimes you just want a little ego pash and to know that you still got it, and it just feels good to get a match, and you're not really looking to start a really serious conversation, but you just want to know that people out there want to see you.
Speaker 1: And that is exactly right. I think ninety five percent of the time that men aren't responding to you on a dating app, it's because they have matched with you for an ego boost and they don't actually care. Again, I hate doing this tough love thing, but you can't take any of this personally because it's literally you don't know each other. It's or face value. You don't know that their friends haven't taken it.
Speaker 2: There see it work.
Speaker 1: But also, like I have had friends that have been out drinking with each other, they take each other's phone. Matt, you used to actually do that to mine. Sometimes you just like swipe crazy and make matches for me when I didn't even know about it.
Speaker 2: You used to do that quite a lot. That was like, hey, where's your phone?
Speaker 1: I would Matt was like can I just check this post of yours or something like that. I'd give you my phone. I'd get it back. And I had like fifty matches. Then I had people legend no because you would yeah, yeah, I get what that means down. Yeah, I had so many matches. But then there will be messages in my DMS like he would just start messaging people in my DMS, and I'm not kidding. He would do this to me all the time. So you don't know that things like that aren't happening as well. So I think the worst thing you can do is take this personally. If you have messaged them and they don't message back, cop that one on the chin and move on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, do not take this personally because it's not a reflection of you as a person. It's just a guy who's probably wanting a little bit of a boost. He doesn't know you, you don't know him. So definitely don't dwell on the matches that don't respond back to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and think of how many people you have matched and not responded to as well. Works both ways. I'm going to ask you another question. This is one that happens all the time. This is a really common question that we get, and I think I think it's pretty unavoidable in really long term relationships. Me and my partner have been together for six years. How do we bring the spark back? Because I feel like it's really dulling. We still really love each other, we really care about each other. We want to stay in the relationship, but I feel like the spark has gone.
Speaker 2: That was definitely a question that we had the most on Instagram. So many people in the same boat. I think it's not an isolated case because it's so easy in a relationship when you do get past the three four five year mark, and especially after you have kids, for that spark to feel like it's starting to dwindle. And like when you start a relationship, there's passion, you have butterflies, that spark is at its strongest. Obviously you're going to come down from that at some point, but I think it comes down to making an effort, you know. I think it's so easy to fall into the routine of being in a relationship. You get home, you have dinner, you watch TV, you're on your phone, and all of a sudden, it feels like you're losing that connection with your partner.
Speaker 1: I think, don't be too hard on yourself. If you're in this situation and you're in a long term relationship and you are feeling like things have changed and the spark has gone, there is no way that after ten, twenty, thirty, forty fifty years, your spark is going to be the same. I think the spark will always be there, but it evolves, like when you start dating, like you said, you get the butterflies and you get the excitement and it's fireworks, and then after a couple of years it's a sparkler, like it drops down to a little spark lot. It's still there, but it needs some work.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, when you start a relationship and you know you'll have sex like every other day.
Speaker 1: Five times a day, like it's I mean, that's what my friend's told me.
Speaker 2: That's it's not sustainable long term. And I think it's easy to always look back at the early stages of a relationship and be like, gosh, I wish I was still back there. It's so frustrating, but I think it's so normal to have ebbs and flows in a relationship, but I think it's really important to realize that sometimes actions can procede feelings.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like when you come home from work, maybe you don't feel like being super romantic, but you need to take those first steps, you know. I think it's really important to still kiss passionately. I think it's still important to have that intimacy, not just when you go to bed and kiss each other good night. I think during the day, like in the morning, I think it's important to try and build up that momentum.
Speaker 1: You have to think the difference. When you start a relationship, you're wanting to impress that person. You're really excited by them. You don't know anything about them, so you're wanting to learn about them. You're wanting them to fall in love with you the same way that you're falling in love with them. So you're always going to present your best self. You're always going to put in so much effort. There's going to be times where bere like, I'm so tired. I know he'll love this, so I do it. After a few years, it's purely a comfort thing. You get into a position where you're like, I'm so comfortable with you, I'm steel safe with you. I know I don't need to work as hard for you anymore. But I think that's where people go wrong. I think you should never stop dating. And I think that this is a really great piece of advice. It's a piece of advice that my parents gave to us. They've been married forty five years, really happily. They're still in love. My dad will still write love letters for my mom on the table. They still hold hands. That's beautiful, it is, and they make a lot of effort. But this is the key piece of advice here, is they make the effort. It doesn't just happen. My dad has to go and get a piece of paper and a pen and write it and leave it. My mom has to go and do something for my dad. They're actually taking their actions. And I think that's a really good point that you just made, where sometimes you're not going to want to feel it, but once you take the action and start, you might be exhausted. You're like, the last thing I want to do is have sex, Like, don't touch me, don't come near me, let me lay here. But when you feel it you're like, oh, hang on, maybe I do want that.
Speaker 2: I think it's the biggest myth that sex will always be spontaneous in a long term relationship. I think it's really important as well to still have those occasions. There's little dates where you have a rush of dopamine, you know. I think doing new experiences, things that you both really enjoy, things that will create memories, even as simple as Laura and I went to dinner the other night and it was I think like the first time we had a dinner in months without Maley, we had a babysitter and getting dressed up and having a really beautiful night like that, all of a sudden, you know, you reconnect, and it's so important to do that frequently throughout the relationship.
Speaker 1: I think to answer your question, like, let's come full circle and actually answer it, I think what you need to do is really make a committed, conscious effort to make the change. Because it's like the Agel's saying, if you do the same thing over and over, you're always going to get the same result. If you don't change anything, nothing is going to change. If you don't feel like there's any spark or romance or love or passion or whatever it is that you feel like you're lacking. If you don't do anything to change that, it's not just going to miraculously come back into the relationship. So this is where I think you need to start doing things like taking him on a spontaneous date or buying him something that might be something you haven't done, like something sexy in the bedroom. Maybe bring a toy into the bedroom, have really great date nights, maybe buy some new lingerie. And this isn't one sided. He needs to do this too, So you probably do need to have a conversation, but you definitely need to introduce these things into your life because not only is it going to create new passionate moments, it's going to create new memories that are then going to give you new things to talk about and move forward. So it's going to bring so many new aspects into your relationship.
Speaker 2: I think it's so easy to fall into that sexual routine, so having a bit of mystery in a relationship is really important to keeping things interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there it is for this one. Guys, just know it is easy to get complacent and comfortable, and I mean quite frankly, it's easy to get lazy in a relationship and drop your expectations. Pick up your game, girl, pick up your game.
Speaker 2: All right, this has been a really long episode. But I do have a very quick question. Can I rett your mind if I asked this?
Speaker 1: Is it personal?
Speaker 2: It's not. But I was surprised by this one and I'd love to get your thoughts on it. This one reads, why does some males just pound you during sex? Does that actually feel good for you? Guys? I'm thinking, surely this just must must be like a one off, right, Like this.
Speaker 1: Is so common, Matt, This is like every woman. Yes, there are so many men out there that just think going straight to poundtown, no detours, no stopping at any servos, no stopping for lunch. They just go straight to poundtown. They think that that's normal.
Speaker 2: Zero to one hundred, zero to one.
Speaker 1: Hundred, real quick, This is really common. Every one of my friends has had this happen. I have had this happen. This is one percent not a one off experience. But I mean, I want to ask you this question. Do you actually think that feels good? When you?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, I know it feels good. I mean obviously knowing that the person you're having sex with is not enjoying. It makes it less enjoyable.
Speaker 1: But but this is my question, do you, as a male species, do you know that when you are going straight to poundtown that it doesn't feel good for the woman? So does that mean you're doing it purely from a selfish point of view or are you mistaken that you think pounding a woman is what she wants.
Speaker 2: I mean, I really hope that there are guys out there who were just being extremely selfish and they're not living their life, their entire adult life, thinking that that's what a female wants during sex. Like, I really hope that these poor guys out there haven't had somebody previously say hey, by the way, just slow it down a little bit. At some point. You don't have to be running at like one hundred miles an hour the entire time because it really hurts.
Speaker 1: Well, it's pretty okay, Look, it's pretty common. I think if this is happening to you in a relationship, if you're seeing someone and dating so much.
Speaker 2: Going to hang on a second. Oh yeah, So when you were being jack hammered, Yeah, did you say anything to the guard at the time, No.
Speaker 1: Because it wasn't like a relationship and it wasn't going to be an ongoing thing, and that actually cemented the fact that it was like, yeah, I have signed out right now.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just maybe it's the same guy. Maybe he's just like the serial Jackhammer just around Bondo. Yeah no, I mean this question came from Bondai. So maybe it's the same guy. It needs to be stopped. We need to stop him.
Speaker 1: Someone needs to stop me. Okay, So we're just going to put this out to the people. If this is you and you're seeing someone that's Jackhammer and you you need to do everyone a favor and let the guy know.
Speaker 2: Actually, if you are a guy right now, because there are a lot of guys who listen to the podcast, we know that they're they're not very active on social media. If you were listening and you were a jackhammer, stop it. Yes, but right now there's a.
Speaker 1: Lower place for jack Hammers in society.
Speaker 2: Stop getting your lessons of sex from porn hub because it's it's it's not what the women want, guys.
Speaker 1: And that is it for today. I hope you guys got something out of that. Matt, it was so great to have you on. Thank you for filling in for your better half.
Speaker 2: Sorry that we had to do it twice. Look, but it's just it's just nice to spend time with each other, do you know what I mean, Britt, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like that's what you did. I think you did on purpose. I actually think you unplugged the mic so that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it happened.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, guys, thank you so much. Please keep the questions coming in. If you do have more questions, send them into the Instagram on the interweb, which is at a Life Uncut podcast. Just make sure at the top you put ask guncut. Also keep sending us in your accidentally unfiltered and any other stories you think we want to know. If you haven't joined the discussion group on Facebook, that is where the magic happens. There are so many great conversations happening in there. You guys are so engaged and active with each other, and we really really love that. So that is Life Uncut podcast as well on Facebook.
Speaker 2: No, I do want to say, there's nothing nicer I think when I walk bust It in the afternoons. Almost every walk that I've been on recently, somebody has stopped me and said, hey, I'm listening to the podcast right now and it is so lovely to hear that. So if you are enjoying the podcast, let us know, Let Matt know.
Speaker 1: Guys telling mom to dadtot DOMTA, friends, and shared love because we love love