Speaker 1: Everyone, Welcome back to The Mason Cox Show. Now, this episode is one of the biggest of the year. We've got the twenty twenty two wrap up, the Christmas special, I'm dressed up as Will Ferrell's elf, and we've got Brydon here, Santa.
Speaker 2: There's so much.
Speaker 1: We've got to go through. We've got always so, We've got Kim Kai.
Speaker 2: Can't oh.
Speaker 1: Kim Kai has just been a massive, massive part of this podcast.
Speaker 2: And who else Kanye West who would have.
Speaker 1: Actually pictured that he's back in the news. We've got plenty going on. We've got the footy chat, we've got the dating life, and we've got the best of Florida Man. We all are a big Florida Man fan on this podcast, and we've got the best stuff coming up with Braidon. Definitely got something to look forward to in that. But seriously, it's one of the biggest episodes of the year. We're going to do all on holiday for two weeks or sorry, two months, but we're gonna come back in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Figure better lever and why is that?
Speaker 1: Because we have a massive, massive announcement at the end of this which I'm so stoked to share with all of our audience. It's gonna be something that's gonna take this to the next level, the absolute next level. And as Elon Musk would say, to the moon, we're going to the moon. But without further ado, we'll get into it. The twenty twenty two end of the year wrap up Christmas Special starts now, right everyone, it is the last episode of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Jesu.
Speaker 1: That sounds weird saying it's almost twenty twenty three, but without further ado, brighton, it is so good. I mean, we've had an epic, epic, epic season for our first season mat and where we finally made to the finish line. Believe me, there is more to come, more to come for sure, But give me, give me a what you're thinking right now, it's it's all coming to a head.
Speaker 3: What on earth are you?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: You look like an absolute idiot.
Speaker 1: That's sexiest the word you're looking for. I'm questioning you. Now you've got the white beard with the brown mustache.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not really it's a bit opposing. I think I'm not really one hundred ccent.
Speaker 1: Sure if I've alost aid five year old kid, if I believe that your actual Santa Claus. But yeah, maybe maybe if you don't understand, we're talking about check out on socials and some photos some pretty funny outfits. Were worrying for Chris for for the Christmas special on ELF, he's Santa Claus. How we got into this predicament, I'm still not sure.
Speaker 3: Would you believe that this beard is extremely itchy?
Speaker 1: You can take it off, mate, You've got the photot everything else.
Speaker 2: But it's it's a sweatboxing here at the MO.
Speaker 1: We are absolutely just covered and felt enjoying it. But it is the Christmas Special everyone, So I want to say massive thank you for tuning in. But without further ado, we're gonna get into a plenty of plenty of stuff here. I as we had mentioned before, there's out there's plenty going on and plenty of things to uh to jump into. But we'll start off with a bit of a footy chat and we're gonna go back into a back end footy chat also, so it's a bit of front and back end.
Speaker 3: Wait before we jump into this, I've got a bit of a surprise because you can't really have a Christmas episode without a couple of beverages.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm training, by the way, Brighten.
Speaker 2: Hopefully not alk.
Speaker 3: No, this is good for you, okay, yeah, well questionably good for it. Yeah, oh good lord, got the egg got the eggnog? Oh, it's original from Paul's original from Falls. I was wondering if this I don't I don't know if I've had eggnog.
Speaker 2: I've had ever.
Speaker 3: I've had egg flip from Big m I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: No, we've done a few things of my first Australian experience where they'll be fairy bread with a pound of butter. We did that earlier in the season, and believe me, that was a bit of a question mark. So maybe it's time to reverse the tables and you know, have you have a first experience of what eggnog is now? It doesn't sound delicious, I'll be honest. Whoever came up with the name eggnog doesn't sound like something I would really be entertaining whenever it comes to a delicious drink per se.
Speaker 3: But let me get this on camera. You got to do a label out.
Speaker 2: Really looking for a bit of a Oh well it's thick.
Speaker 3: Oh is that real?
Speaker 2: Thick? Is that?
Speaker 1: Just?
Speaker 3: Is that basically what I liquid custard.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I'll give it a try.
Speaker 1: I don't think i'll be porn as big of a glass as you, but I.
Speaker 3: Was mindful that you knock over every drink that we've ever had in here.
Speaker 1: So I've just spilt a few drinks in this van. It smells a bit interesting. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't go the smell test. Have a sip. Let me know what you what you think?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, it's aged good year, Good year? Geez.
Speaker 3: I don't think you want eggnug.
Speaker 2: That's a loud point. Okay, all right, well let's cheers to yeah to the first season. To the first season. It's been.
Speaker 1: It's been a hell of a rod nte and I'm excited for the next one.
Speaker 2: Cheers.
Speaker 3: Well, that's actually really nice.
Speaker 1: He's gone double dipped. He's gone for a second. The beard's okay, that's good. There's a bit on the mustache.
Speaker 2: Woo. Let it slide.
Speaker 3: Taking this off, all right, let's jump into the footy chat. We had the controversial dropping of the fixture during the Australian World Cup game. Personally, I couldn't give a shit, but have you had a have you had no, it's just a is it just round one or was it just round one?
Speaker 2: It was really just a show. So it was it's kind of like your ex.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend putting up a photo, you know, saying they're doing well, or starting new company, or just you know, maybe start dating someone new and you know, the ex boyfriend comes back and you know, puts up a photo with them dating someone else.
Speaker 2: It was really just.
Speaker 1: A I don't even know how to describe. It was kind of embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's six am. You know, it's an Australian team national team. It's probably gone as far as you know, they've probably ever done. And you know, is there a moment to seane the IFL just comes out there and says, we want a chunk of this We want a little bit of this love. We need a little bit of this love. So what it wasn't It wasn't like, you know, okay, the game started at six now.
Speaker 2: AFL literally released it at six a m. On the dot.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't like, oh, you know, the game's over, will release it. You know, it's a little pre game. It was literally smack dab at six am in the morning. The AFL decided no, no, no, no, no, you are not the King of Australia. Here AFL is the King of Australia. And yeah, it was. It was an interesting, interesting choice to say the least. I mean, we're playing Geelong round one, so I'm pretty excited about that. That's gonna be a crazy good game. But the way they put it out literally the same day, same time as the Australian national team playing in the World Cup against Argentina. Leonel Messi maybe playing his last game ever, but as we now, unfortunately he's got knocked out. There's a very I mean, I'll give it to him as a valiant effort. They definitely put up a fight and you know, some might even say they had a chance to at least tie the game if it wasn't for some unfortunate circumstances. But it was interesting though. I mean, like they opened up Amy Park fet Square. I think maybe got a bit too crazy whenever they playing their last game making it into the next round and the Chao scenes of fed Square that day with the flares everything else was so cool to witness.
Speaker 2: It was just like.
Speaker 1: Something where I guess like soccer's playing with the number one sport in Melbourne River comes to supporter base. But to see that many people get around a national team in the World Cup that comes every four years, you know, and something that Australia probably isn't what's say, well known for in the sense of global sporting recognition. It was cool to see how just gun ho like Australians got for that for that game, and you know, they showed out for the next game against Argentina.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately didn't win that one, and.
Speaker 1: You know it's a credit to Messi and everyone else, and it's it's one of those things. Now, I just hope he wins the whole thing. I hope Messi wins. He goes out on a high. It's his last kind of World Cup he does, and you know he gets all the all the credit he deserves.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch of Assy players that were lining up after the game to get photos with Messi. I mean it's pretty cool, like a.
Speaker 1: League players like essentially playing Leon Messi. It's like the Dream Team back in the Olympics with Michael Jordan everything else. Like they would stay after just to take photos and get autographs with them whenever they just smashed them in a game.
Speaker 2: Beforehand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty cool getting back into footy because we went from footy to football. You returned to training recently, how's the rig You're feeling fit? Did you just slut straight back in?
Speaker 1: Oh? Always braydon you know me, the big fellaw just sluts right back in.
Speaker 2: It was interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've come off essentially a groin injury from the last game, so it's still kind of sorting through that. But yeah, I've been pretty much able to do everything, So it's been good to kind of get back out there and see everyone. We've got that many new like faces and names and everything else. Like I'm really struggling at times to be running around, like catch the back of someone's head and know exactly who that is sometimes. So now learning the names, learning some new people in the ad inside and the coaches side and everything else, which has been awesome. So it's been it's been enjoyable time getting back. It kind of reminds you how much changes in the year. And now I'm into my ninth year, so I've seen quite a bit of coming and going whenever it comes to people. So it's uh kind of reminds you how fortunate you are to still be in the position you are.
Speaker 3: Did you talk to the draftees or do you make them wait, sweat it out a bit before you even notice that they exist.
Speaker 1: As soon as they got drafted, send a message say mate, if you need anything, let me know your family now essentially and whatever I can help you with. Just just feel free to ask and don't be afraid to ask questions.
Speaker 3: The whole show, they're all there, all the new guys, everyone.
Speaker 1: Not everyone. Well, I don't think Pendles has to be in till January. Sot on me to come back, which I don't kick. So I was, I was talking to Pillos, I said, where's my you know, I'm almost as old as you, Like, where's my chop out? Like?
Speaker 2: Why is it that I have to come back early? You know?
Speaker 1: And you get to sit off here and just you know, enjoy a few extra weeks of holidays, and so I'm back here grinding again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he doesn't. He's there like day one with like.
Speaker 1: He's probably there still more than I am, to be honest with you, he's uh, he's an.
Speaker 2: Ultimate professional as everyone else.
Speaker 1: But now it's it's it's good to have everyone back, and even the older boys that don't have to be back are definitely coming back. So it's probably a good sign of our of our culture at the So.
Speaker 3: We had Peter Bowl Old p Bowl on the podcast and we talked about the running challenge two k. Have you done it yet?
Speaker 1: No, the older boys didn't have to do it yet. It might be on Friday. I'm not really one hundred sent sure, so I'm a bit nervous. It sometimes just pops up out of the blue and he goes, all right, boys, we're gonna run two K and you're like, come on mate, but no, I haven't ran it yet. So I'm still yet to tick that box and find out exactly there's two k time trial. I feel like it doesn't really matter as far as time. The time is essentially tell them whether or not you're extremely out of shape or just a little bit out of shape, and there's if you always tell the boys. I said, look, you'll be all right as long as you're in front of me. If you're behind me, I'm believing you've got a bit of work to do. So that's my advice. Any person that comes into the club, any of the traded players or any of the guys that are new draftees.
Speaker 2: I always say, if you're behind me, believe me, you've got a bit of work to do.
Speaker 3: So Jacob Brian is drafted.
Speaker 1: Mate, Jacob Brian. I'm telling you, this man, he looks he reminds me of Joe Dirt. Now have you ever seen Joe Dirt the movie? You can imagine he is the all at one oh one like, and Jacob's got this thing and it is it is flowing. This thing is flowing. If there's one person you're definitely not gonna forget on the team when it comes to a haircut, it's gonna be this kid.
Speaker 2: Now, this kid, I'm telling you, he's.
Speaker 1: Got the most luscious locks I've ever seen him. I'm pretty jealous of it, to be honest. I made a bet in the offseason that I would actually grow a molet this year. So I'm still trying to figure out whether I don't want to do that. But I just don't think I'll stack up next to this guy and we'll put it up on the socials the photo of him, because he's just an absolute He's like five year. I feel like, you know, like you know, five year has just got the blonde locks. Just flowing back, you know. And it's kind of funny because it's like I won't forget I won't forget his name. I know exactly when I see the back of his head exactly who I'm talking to would be Jacob for sure.
Speaker 2: So credit to him. I think he might be.
Speaker 1: He might be up there pushing for the best, the best molt in the league, you know, against I think Sam Drapers Draper is probably number one at the moment, but I think he might be a close second thing pushing it.
Speaker 3: And I think we have the water cooler chat coming up, last water cooler chat for the year. So it's it's gonna be a big one.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a big one. You wouldn't believe who's gonna be out of the water cool chat? Yay, Kanye has made me once again. And now the appearance the man seems to be in the media more than anyone else in the world right now, for all the wrong reasons. Now Kanye has gone to Alex Johnshaw. Now I'll let you kind of figure out some of the details and stuff. Right, maybe you might know a little bit more about this, But here's going on throwing some absolute obscenities on this thing, and it's just one of those you just wonder now, I mean, have we gone to the point we just we just maybe turned it off, you know, just maybe just flick the switch and say, you know, it's just you know, he's just he's out of his mind.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it now, Kanye is done.
Speaker 2: Like you can huge statement by you that's a hot take.
Speaker 3: Well, it's nowhere near as huge as any of Kanye's statements.
Speaker 2: That's very true.
Speaker 3: Actually, there's no you can't come back from that. It was you know, he's obviously got his issues, but now he's just rebelling further and further. Like I think he's really going down the road of like you should be able to say anything you want because of freedom of speech, but it's just not true, Like you can't you know, represent companies. Yeah, he's still running for president in twenty twenty four. Like you can't run a country and say that you love Hitler and that the Nazi's got the bad end of the stick. It's like, nah, that's he's gone too far.
Speaker 2: You know, he's got an opinion doing me wrong. And he was welcome back to Twitter recently.
Speaker 1: Now Elon Mask obviously is kind of now the owner of Twitter and he's he's opened it back up to people, and Kanye West he was one of the persons, one of the people he's brought back on. But as with anything, Kanye was deleted essentially by Thursday, so he put up a swastika thing or something like that, and Elon was just like, mate, I just literally let you back in. Why you got to do this? And he's just no, Thursday back off, see you later.
Speaker 3: I just don't know when he because like a lot of people are being canceled, like when or how he disappears, because a lot of people will still get him on their platforms to draw in numbers. Yeah, but it's whether people start getting banned for having him on their platforms and stuff. Yeah, it's gonna be really interesting, but good riddance.
Speaker 1: Like I think it needs two months holiday. I think he's just shut down too much. Take the holiday, wrap it up, come back. Maybe maybe do a little bit of psychological stuff, you know, maybe go see a psych maybe go see a bit of a rehabit stuff, and then come back and then work on trying to take away all the damage you just created from your career.
Speaker 3: There are some concerning things like he's been seen like out in the streets, like no security guards and stuff like he's not and he was telling people whatever happens to him, happens to him and stuff. So people are thinking he's kind of like trying to fast track his own death type thing. Like yeah, so it's it's pretty crazy. It's concerning, but it's it's now it's at the point that it's like no one can help him because he's just ignoring everyone. It's it's a bit of like that whole thing if you tell someone they're a god and a genius and stuff their entire life and then you try to give them advice, Well it's like, well I'm a genius, Like why would I take advice from you?
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, it's it's not beyond saving everyone. There's always ways of being able to go find help. We will say that. So there's got to be a way for him to be able to turn things around, be able to become mentally healthy again hopefully, and yeah, just just to be able to stop doing these things because I feel like, you know, to be on the water cool Chat for all the wrong reasons every week is not where you want to be, Brandon, It's not where you want to be.
Speaker 3: It does feature quite often. Now, someone else that features quite often is Kim Kardashian. Is she in there?
Speaker 1: Kim k Oh, Kim Day, She's always in there. A big fan of Kim k. Now, Kim k recently has had to put in a restraining order now a restraining order.
Speaker 3: So against Kanye.
Speaker 1: That's probably that that's probably out there, but no, it's It's one of the things I wanted to kind of gauge a bit of an idea.
Speaker 2: Of this because we have these celebrities.
Speaker 1: Out there and they're they're well known around the world, and you know, what point do we sit there and need to say maybe like, you know, we got all this media attention, we get these cameras on them, everything else, like what is what is too much? You know, what's too much? What's crossing the line? And one of these people definitely crossed along. They said they were a kind of reading minds and telling Kim Kid what to say and stuff like that through some kind of inner telepathic or whatever it might be. And she's this guy showed up at her house, I think with a few little as you know, American American gifts called guns, and it's one of those things I think. You obviously, whenever something like that happens, you have to really take action because your your security is actually you know, at risk. So she's actually had a restraining order against this person. I'm sure this guy's not the only person she's a restraining order against. But it is quite interesting that people go to these depths, you know, with these celebrities everything else, try to get their attention and try to be associated with them and everything else. And I just it's gone too far sometimes, you know. It's like, I mean, I understand Kim K beautiful Ddie, you know, she's Pete Daves the next. We all know that it's a very good you know, that's a very good stat line. But let's be honest. We have to give some people kind of some private life whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Pete Davidson's like the more famous for being in a relationship as bizarre.
Speaker 2: It is bizarre.
Speaker 1: But you know, we're big Pete fans on this pot, we are.
Speaker 2: Big p fan.
Speaker 3: Pete's got a lot of fans. He's got a lot of fans.
Speaker 1: I think he's got a lot of fans because Pete I'll be honest, I don't think Pete's very attractive, and I feel like some people this.
Speaker 2: Is a very there's a very very big kind of question.
Speaker 1: A lot of females I've asked, it's very fifty to fifty someone were like, you know, he's super attractive. Other ones are like, nothing, nothing going right. And I think Pete just shows a bit of hope for people like us. You know, Pete's just that person is says, you know what, you might be able to snag a supermodel, just maybe you know, if I can do it, anyone.
Speaker 3: Can do it, even in these kids.
Speaker 1: Even these kids, I reckon, we've got the best chance here. You know, if we show a little bit of personality on the other side, maybe they'll kind of forget what's in front of them.
Speaker 3: Speaking of famous people that have had some stalker ish behavior, what's with Lady Ganga and a dog? Get shot?
Speaker 2: Lady Gaga had some interesting stuff happening. Now.
Speaker 1: She loves animals, right, She's a big person, into peta and all that kind of stuff, and dad she recently had someone walking her dogs, obviously a dog walkers. She probably can't be seen in public because of things like this, you know, you know, stalkers and whatnot. And this person actually shot one of her dogs. Now that's bad, don't get me wrong. But they also shot the dog walker. And I want to put this out there. There was twenty one year sentence, but all the stuff I read was twenty one year sentence for shooting a dog. No one actually mentioned the person who was also shot in the experience, and it was that that led to the twenty one years. Obviously it's assault, it's attempted murder. That's led to twenty one years in jail for this person trying to essentially kill a dog walker of Lady Gaga's dog.
Speaker 3: Surely most of it is the dog. Probably twenty years food and shooting the dog can't be shooting a dog, and then one year for shooting the dog walker.
Speaker 1: Camp I mean, shoot, I got no idea what kind of dog it was, but hey, I can only imagine it's probably some kind of chiwa war or.
Speaker 3: Something that I saw it. I think it's some kind of bulldog.
Speaker 2: A bulldog. I'm a big bulldog.
Speaker 3: And there's two of them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm the other one.
Speaker 3: Still didn't get checked I did it?
Speaker 1: Maybe they do, as I always say on this pod, prayers up, Yeah, prayers up.
Speaker 3: Well they everyone survived, right or the dog didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I'm not sure. Give him what.
Speaker 1: I thought that twenty one years Yeah, the guys pay forward.
Speaker 3: I'm going to hope that it was because you didn't do your research. And the dog's fine. And well we've said this on the water Cooler Chat. You know, we just provide the headlines. You have to really deep dive a bit further. We're just here for entertainment to bring it up. And then you know what, your friends at.
Speaker 1: Work they give you a little bit more information. You look like the smart one that brought it up at work.
Speaker 3: Now, have you got anything else for us?
Speaker 2: Are we done?
Speaker 1: I've got one more one more to end out the water cool Chat for the year, and it is one of the most interesting people in the world. Hugh Hefner. Now rip, you know, prayers up. He has passed away. Now, Hugh Heffner, though he is he's.
Speaker 3: Cut, not funny man, that's not funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Hugh Heffner's life, I mean, let's be honest. He's got Pete Davidson on steroids.
Speaker 3: Now, he had a very good run.
Speaker 1: He had a great run, a great run for about one hundred and fifty years. Now he recently has had something of his go up on auction. Is a two two year two thousand, the LA Lakers won the national championship in the NBA.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh, he was point guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was not more guard. He would have been about seventy years old. I feel like and for some reason, Hugh Hefner got a championship ring.
Speaker 2: Now I'm just.
Speaker 1: Wondering what did Hugh Hefner do with the LA Lakers to deserve what is a championship ring. Now, I'm not saying anything happen. I'm just putting it out there that he did get a championship ring. What's a very touted thing that only on special people within the U the organization get and Hugh Hefner, who is I can only imagine probably not the best basketball coach out there, was given one of these rings, which is now got up on auction. So it's raised a few questions. You know, there is the era of Shaquille O'Neil, Kobe Bryant, a few of these others.
Speaker 2: The raised a few questions is how was he involved?
Speaker 3: Have you seen his pick and roll. No, well, what do you know how to pick him? What do you do?
Speaker 1: I'm say maybe three or three parties, you know, you know, back in those days, social media didn't exist, and essentially TVs and uh you know, camera phones and stuff was not a thing. So we're gonna get away with a few more things. Oh im, Sure it was lamar and lamar Odem might have been part of that team too. I don't really to do a bit of more fact checking there. And we all know lamar Odom. If you know NBA, you know he's got a few issues around h around his sex drive back then.
Speaker 3: So he's got no issues around the sex and know your role player role. If Hughes coming in and just delivering for the team and they went all the way and won the ring, hey give him one.
Speaker 1: I reckon covered all the bases. I will say, went the first, second, third, home run.
Speaker 3: That's the same splot. Yeah, that's the same sport America.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 1: But that's essentially the last of the water cooler chat now it is. It is sad to see it go for twenty twenty two, but it is going to come back even bigger, even better in twenty twenty three, and we've got exciting news. I think we kind of alluded to it at the beginning of how this podcast is going to be beefed up, and it's it's going to be at the end. You know, I want I want to kind of hold you on everyone out. You know, it's gonna be a little little drop it here, drop it there, and then we're gonna give you the full explanation everything at the very end of this.
Speaker 3: I've scrapped everything else except for Florida Man.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So we're doing very Florida Man.
Speaker 3: We're doing all Florida Man, and we're doing the best of so there's no bad takes in here. They're all bangers. So we're going to Florida, which provide what's the good? If you're a fan of the Pond, you know we are a big Florida Man fans. So let's start off with a nice, innocent one. Naked man chases two strangers around a Chick fil A parking lot.
Speaker 2: Oh, Chick fil A. It's oh good first thing. I you can never get home.
Speaker 1: Oh, And you know the funny thing is naked man running around Chick fil A is about the most ironic thing because it's like the most religious organization you'll ever make. It's closed on Sundays. It's massive, it's a huge around the world. It's the worst thing because Sundays. What is a Sunday? It's the hangover day. You want something healthy, You've woken up regretting everything you've done the night before, and you think, you know what, maybe I can turn things around. I'll start getting my diet right, I'll stop drinking. I'm gonna go chick fly.
Speaker 2: It's quick, it's easy, it's healthy.
Speaker 1: It's closed Sundays. It's closed. It's the most just annoying thing you could possibly imagine. It should be a crime. It really should be a crime.
Speaker 3: Bat Come well, realistically, you should be going to church to repent for your sins from the Saturday.
Speaker 2: That's where everyone Chick fl A is not me. I want some fast food burgers.
Speaker 3: So a Palm Coast man strip naked, chased two unwinning strangers around a Chick fil A parking lot, then yelled.
Speaker 2: You gotta get through this bride, get through it.
Speaker 3: Then yelled for deputies to look at his genitals, and then he started yelling, you're gay for looking at my penis.
Speaker 2: They fell for it.
Speaker 1: They just walked right into it covered.
Speaker 2: He got him, He got him.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they were like, ah, hey, tip of the hats, or you have a fantastic day. You got it.
Speaker 3: There was no explanation given for his behavior. So normally there's a you know, you get a reason at the end. It's like they were on myth or something. But not Hatzel. He was just it was just another day.
Speaker 1: Late Saturday night. He was pissed off. Chick flow wasn't open. Yeah, I had to cut back, make a scene.
Speaker 3: Labelle's Senior High School prank goes too far.
Speaker 2: Bell Senior High School shut out Labell.
Speaker 3: LaBelle Senior High School students managed to send an email addressed to the entire faculty, staff and students and I'll let you hear it straight from there.
Speaker 2: And then it all started with this prank. It reads mandatory penis inspection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this prank was actually addressed to all students, staff and faculty at Label High School. Mandatory penis inspection sent to the entire staff, all the students.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, I mean when we did our mandatory penis inspections at my high school physical we just got a text and it was just the principal and he said come to his house.
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 3: No, No, that's that's a jug.
Speaker 2: Wow, there's a lot of.
Speaker 3: The LaBelle High School. Dean said. Students had to send an email to parents apologizing for the prank. So no harm, no foul, right for out?
Speaker 2: Hey credit.
Speaker 1: I mean like that's a bit of diving to get everyone's email and everything else to send out like a bulk message to the whole school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I reckon, there's an insider.
Speaker 1: That's got to be an insider. Who's the inspector? I reckon, I'm telling you we had something similar. We called it a drug test. Funny, funny enough, still getting those Pierce inspections.
Speaker 3: Now we're into kind of sad and this one would just piss me off. Failed drug test mistake sends woman to jail for months. So the mother of four, who never broke the law, did nothing wrong, sat in jail for five months. What now her name's Rebecca. Rebecca's perfect storm of hell started when she ran out of gas on the road. A Pasco County Sheriff's Office deputy pulled up behind her, but instead of helping her, like why would you, he asked if he could search her car.
Speaker 2: She said yes.
Speaker 3: He said, what are these? She said, they're vitamins. He said they look like oxy codine. She said, well they're not. He tested them. They came back positive for oxy codeine. She went to jail, couldn't post a five thousand dollars bond. Stayed in there for five months until the husband could get five grand together. Now, I don't know what he's doing. Russell, russell some coins together, mate, your wife, the mother of your children, sitting in prison. I think you could get five grand together quicker than five months. Ask a friend.
Speaker 2: I don't know you enjoyed the five months the house on.
Speaker 3: The phone to her. Yeah, no, it's coming together. Dots of eyes crossed, some te's it'll become and in the mail any day now. So she sits in there for five months, it takes seven months for the lab results to come back. They come back negative and say they were just vitamins.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Oh that's just that's just tough. The bail thing blows my mind, like, surely five grand you can figure out. First of all, the back of the father of her children was just like, so she's she's there for five months, stuck there, not allowed to come home, not allowed to bother me. Oh yeah, this five grand is gonna be real tough to get.
Speaker 3: Super Bowls coming on. Yeah, so that she was understandably pretty flat. Yeah that's and you you kind of like seven months the kids think that their mum is on oxes and sitting in prison. So yeah, not good. And she might sue, but who knows. Might she should for at least five grand, and they're suer for anything. Now, this one, this is a disclaimer. This is we don't condone this behavior. Can you just say that to the down the camera. We don't condone the next story just.
Speaker 2: For legal legal reasons. We do not condone this next story.
Speaker 3: One time amateur MMA fighter arrested fair head kicking swans in Florida.
Speaker 2: What stick with us? Stick with us.
Speaker 3: Here, Orlando, I'm crying already. Orlando police arrested thirty four year old Roco.
Speaker 2: Joseph shitty step brother. It's Rocco Rocky.
Speaker 3: No, No, what are you doing mate? I just had kicking swans in the park. Police attended the scene after a caller haderved a man kicking animals throughout the park.
Speaker 2: We don't condone it.
Speaker 3: Mentella has been charged with one count of animal cruelty and was given a thousand dollars bond. All right, so you think it's.
Speaker 2: Over, just is getting me.
Speaker 3: What are you looking at, Swan?
Speaker 2: Stop staring at me, Swan.
Speaker 3: It's not Rocco's first run in with police. Earlier in the month, he was arrested for trespassing and walt Disney World. In March, he was arrested with attempted robbery and disorderly conduct conduct after allegedly taking food from people's trays at McDonald's before threatening to rub a couple in a nearby parking lot. O give me them nuggetsco.
Speaker 2: Doing God's work.
Speaker 3: Just the one time amateur MMA fighter arrested for head kicking swans. But yeah, that's it. That's all I've got for he.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a great Florida man.
Speaker 1: To end on far out, I just wanted to get a quick shout out, Florida man, thank you for providing the goods all year. I'm sure you'll provide plenty, plenty more and the next two months a month and a half before we come back on here. Given the holiday season, I'm sure you'll have plenty for us to dissect into and already get back. But I hope everyone's enjoyed it. Thanks so much for listening. And that's one of our favorite parts of the part. It's actually hilarious every single time there's some ridiculous waggy story coming out of there. But thanks so much, and uh yeah, we'll jump into the next thing.
Speaker 2: Now. People are interested, Braden. They've been wondering.
Speaker 1: I know even I was back in the States, everyone was asking, what's going on Braden's dating life? You know, give us an update, what's happening.
Speaker 3: Well, if you can see the visual, you probably don't ask many questions. Fucking sitting here in a Santa suit, so four thousand degrees and this thing is just like a felt coffin. Not a lot of luck on the dating scene. Surprisingly, I didn't do anything that I said I was going to do last week. I didn't delete any of the apps. I actually don't. Well that's a that's a lie. And I'll give you a tip, anyone, anyone on bumble you you can get through all of Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Just saying there's no options. Laughter, gave up.
Speaker 3: It's the equivalent of the Netflix thing, that's like you sure are you still watch.
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Keep playing on fucking I'm trying to watch an entire series. Yeah, when you keep swiping for long enough, it says the end of the road. Buddy there saying there's plenty of fish in the sea, but far you get your fish, you fish through the ocean here. But the little tip is if you regularly delete your account and like initiate, reinitiate it started again, that resets, and not only that, they give you a free boost for half an hour. And not only that, because they're trying to entice you in, you just get tons of matches. So I did that for the millions, hoping for a better result. I've done it a few times. But don't get me wrong. People out there that discourage Maybe you're encouraged by my You're like, I'm not so shiit, Like look at Brandon and Mates and there wearing fellows. Yeah, don't be discouraged. We're going to you know, assess it's pre season. Back to the grind. We get through it. If it was a bit sunnier, it might be a bit easier. But yeah, I got to figure that out. I won't get off the apps, I'll just keep swiping. Get that little bit of doper Maine. When you get the match, you know, give me a little self esteem, take me off the floor, booster and yeah, I don't know. Maybe when we come back, might have a girlfriend, I might have a wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that we're going to take a few weeks off. You might have an opportunity to actually go on a date. Maybe this is from this. You have to commit to a few girls you've matched with on your on your dating apps.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: So you come back and we're gonna have a full date dive these dates.
Speaker 3: Wait, so instead of instead of doing the podcast, I allocate the podcast time to dating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we still need to do some upgrading, don't get me wrong, but I'll give you some more free time. We'll get a little break over Christmas, as everyone knows, and we'll be back bigger and better than ever. And we'll have plenty of dating stories that you've been on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, and I'll be positive, I'll.
Speaker 1: Be you know what, it's all content brighton.
Speaker 3: The bad ones make the podcast. I can't be having good dates. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll go back into it. And I think a lot of people are asking this. It kind of goes into the fan questions also which is the next segment? But a lot of people were asking, you know, what are you looking forward to in the upcoming season, you know, and what is going to be the highlights hopefully that you get, you know, coming into it. And I think a lot of people have of expectations. Are I'm playing with football club at the moment, given the fact that we did so well last year and if we're supposed to finish, what last does they go over?
Speaker 3: I can see that there's expectations around Collingwood anytime a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like I came back now, I think that one only thing I realized is like you come back, and he realized there's three cameras there day one.
Speaker 2: You're like, okay, back into it.
Speaker 1: People definitely interested in football, and the whole cycle starts again.
Speaker 3: First year Fly comes in. He's the prodigy. He brings all this like hope and optimism, and everyone's like, culture is great. Now, the expectations there. There was no expectation before, none, No one expected it to go the way that it did. Everyone attributed it to Fly, and now there's expectations.
Speaker 1: I have a huge amount of belief in this team, a huge amount of belief more we can do, and I think like hopefully this year is one of those years that we can actually prove that.
Speaker 2: And you just never know.
Speaker 1: I mean, like any years, you know there's crapshit with injuries and everything else. You just never know what the year is going to be able to provide. But I think where we're at right now, given the decisions we've made and the people have brought in and some of the coaching staff and some of the players and everything else, we're in a very good position to start off the year hopefully very strong. And yeah, I'm excited, like it's an exciting time to be there.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: And you know, I think you talked about last year there wasn't as much expectation with this year, there will be, but I kind of like expectation.
Speaker 2: You know, it means you're doing well.
Speaker 3: So are you playing rock or Ford or has that not been discussed yet?
Speaker 1: Just play a bit of everything? Brighton, you know I'm a utility. Is that they were calling out small forward? Yeah, small forward. I'm a good crummer and you just haven't really seen me do it yet. A beginning great bench player too. No, it's I'll probably play a bit of Rockford Forward. I think it would be a bit similar hopefully. I think we haven't had the conversation yet, but it'll be around the same as last year. I think, with how we finished off and everything else, it's a formula that you know, we're willing to tweak, don't get me wrong, but we'll kind of see where it all lands.
Speaker 3: How many games do you have until you hit one hundred?
Speaker 1: I'm so sure. I think it's four or six, you know exactly. I actually don't see this. We always find a weird you account games. But it is it is close Brighton. It's under ten. I know that because people keep reminding me.
Speaker 2: But it is.
Speaker 1: It is close, which is on my mind. Don't get me wrong. It is on my mind because the play one hundred games and the forty six is going to be pretty cool hopefully if it happens. But yeah, it's it's something I think. If it is six, I think it almost lands on Anzac. So if it does land on Ansac Day, imagine it was like first game Mansac Day, fiftieth game An'sac Day, and then one hundredth game mans Ac Day fiftieth fifty. Yeah, it's kind of crazy. But I'm not going to look too far ahead. And you know, as I say, take it one step at a time, take it one day at a time. But no, hopefully, if if all goes well and it's it's successful and a good season, then hopefully I can get to a hundred.
Speaker 3: It's just a few you'll be able to knock it out.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get ahead of myself, Brydon. I'm excited. I'm excited. And it's like, who would have thought you met me day one coming into the club.
Speaker 2: You saw how shit I was.
Speaker 1: I couldn't see it, couldn't kick a footy to save my life, could not even handball, couldn't kick a footy, couldn't run a two k time trial. I'll tell you that I was shit out and that is the true meaning of it.
Speaker 3: Hey, it depends who you ask if you can do that.
Speaker 2: Now, still question Boke, Still very much question Bike got him again.
Speaker 1: But I will allude to other things out because there are some other interesting stuff that's going to happen this year with footy. Both of us are kind of starting up a little bit of a side project, you could say, trying to bring AFL to the United States.
Speaker 2: And trying a bit.
Speaker 1: Of you know, we'll dive into more details and you'll definitely see it in the next the next couple of months, But there's gonna be some exciting stuff to help Americans get on board. And it's it's really something I'm very passionate about. I think whenever I come to post career and just being able to spread the game that I think is one of the greatest games in the world to the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: What would be your hope what happens? Will Americans start liking it or just yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean like they're one of the biggest entertainment you know countries in the world. Like you look at us and you know, you look in the last five ten years, you see how much of the NBA and NFL and everything else has grown over here with the ability to have access to it through you know, the Internet, And I think that's that's something that definitely can be reversed. And I think people in America definitely, you know, get on board, download the you know, watch AFL app whatever it is the same as you would do ANBA or NFL or any other sport and be able to get interested, you know, And there's plenty of plenty enough going on, plenty of wacky, weird things people can learn and get sorted and everything else. But I want to be somewhat of a conduit between the two to be able to helpfully, you know, explain it better to people over there, to get them on board.
Speaker 3: We'll keep teasing them endlessly, We'll keep teasing them, but we will say that we again, we just love the fans tuning in each and every week, the dms that we're getting, the questions that you guys are throwing in, getting tagged in Florida, man like, endlessly getting I thought we'd get more negativity. That's just the cynic in me, but everyone's been you know, the amount of people that has sent us messages saying that probably you less me and the glasses, but how you've helped them with the glass and the like their son or daughter used to not play footy because they couldn't see, and now they're wearing glasses because you're an inspiration and stuff like that. Just spreading the word of that. And yeah, the podcast, the fact that it's grown to kind of what it is, and like even the Spotify rap, seeing how many people have us in their top ten, top five, Top one. We had like tons of people with us as their top podcast. It's awesome because it started off as such a I don't know which.
Speaker 1: An idea it really was, and you mentioned I'll double down. We're just super grateful for everyone to listen in like it's it's pretty amazing. This is something that we're both kind of passionate about and just come out of the blue and said, you know, we're gonna work together, try to make this as big as possible, to put us smile on some people's faces throughout the days and have a bit of a laugh ourselves and you know, educate people in the water cool chat. But yeah, no, it's it's amazing that we don't exist without people listening. So yeah, it's just phenomenal to be We're out right now to finish up on a season one. And don't get me wrong, we've still got more to come here. We've got the biggest announcement of the season coming up to the very end of this podcast. Oh there's a bit of another drop for you, sez. Yeah, about four months. But in all, honestly, seriously, I want to say, I mean, I know I'm going to beat this to death. But you guys are and you guys and ladies are the reason that we are doing this and the reason we're enjoying it so much. And your feedback is amazing, helping out with different voicemails throughout the year and you know, giving feedback and all that just something that we've enjoyed, you know, being able to bring this community together to have a bit of fun and hopefully put a smile on a few people's faces along the way.
Speaker 3: And saying that we've got the biggest part of our podcast. We've got the fan questions, and there were plenty. There's a lot of heartache and the dms. A lot of people can't believe that we're wrapping up, but we will be back bigger and better than ever. I mean, Mason won't be bigger.
Speaker 2: Because physically a possible.
Speaker 3: Don't find an oough suit bigger than that and can't fit him in the van if he keeps growing. But question number one, how did we handle the new fan base? The podcast fan base. I'll let you jump into this one because no doubt they got to you.
Speaker 1: It's just funny like walking down the street and someone saying, oh man, love the pot Keep it up, love the pot and like that's so cool to me. Like I've been out for drinks and stuff and people come up to me and say, you have no d who I am, but I'll listen to you every week and it's awesome. It's just so much fun and you know, have a bit of a laugh and some of the people you are I learn so much from and all those kind of things and it's cool and hopefully it gives people a bit of a different perspective of myself yourself. I think a lot of people are probably connected to myself as a calling With football player and they might hate me because I play for colling With Football Club, but there's a lot more to me than just that's just what I do for a living and playing sport. And hopefully this kind of gives a bit of a people an understanding of me away from it and you know, allows people to hear a bit of a funny side of me and yourself also around around this and you know it's something that you didn't really expect even doing so it's kind of cool to see how far you've come and being able to do these, you know, these little catchups with me and being able to have a chat and have a laugh around these kind of things, and it's a credit to you how much you've been able to do and people really enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Man. People always like, oh, dude, Brandon, who's he dating? Is he going to a date? Yet?
Speaker 1: People always ask you, they ask you about your date life right, And I'm telling you they're interested.
Speaker 3: I've got to do something I'm gonna lift.
Speaker 2: They want an update.
Speaker 3: And another one that we haven't shouted out. But it's different. I feel like we've got the Instagram, we've got the TikTok, but the YouTubers YouTube comment section is fire. Every week everyone tunes in. You get long, detailed like rite offs on each episode and like they pull it apart and what different parts they like spoke to them. So yeah, it's it's an awesome platform to get around and you get to see us wearing these Hessian coffins. And I swear to God, like as much as I love you guys, if you don't, if you don't love this episode, and we're sweating now, asses off, I don't know, maybe we won't be back next to you. So what are your New Year's plans?
Speaker 2: New Year's plans? I'm going to New Zealand, going fly fishing out in the out in the mountains.
Speaker 3: You know, well, maybe I don't give a shit. Maybe I don't give a ship because you do tons of stuff. You asked me, you asked me.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? What are you doing for nears? Nothing? You're going on a few dates, brain, and that's what you're doing. You're gonna be swiping right, right, right right. You're gonna be swiping right on a lot of females. And you can go on a few dates to keep us updated in the twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: That's it's not a bad one. I went on a date once on you on New Year's and saw the fireworks. Wow, it wasn't my date. It was my friend and his now wife. They were just dating at the time and I didn't have a date, so I just went along and kind of just stared at the fireworks and died inside.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: I've been a third wheel many of times, but it's not the greatest.
Speaker 3: How the how are you a third wheel? You're about twenty meters tall.
Speaker 1: I'm like a sidecar, not even a real like a trailer caravan.
Speaker 3: They just tell you back what your top five moments for the year.
Speaker 1: Oh, top five, So top five moments. Yeah, I'll start off, so I'll go I'll go number I'll go number five. We'll start the bond, so five we'll go travel around the US. And the off season was awesome seeing friends' family, being able to have some amazing experiences. Just my life is ridiculous. I find it crazy, and it's a lot of it's due to, you know, obviously, everything that's happened Ausralia. It's been amazing, the experience I've had here, and it's led to amazing opportunities back home they get to take and make make the most of when them.
Speaker 2: I go back to be number five and number four.
Speaker 1: It is coming up, you know, it is summer nowadays and it's kind of the events season and kind of carrying on, you ha, the f one Australian Open, Like I love that time of year and last year I got to experience some cool stuff around that and that's just kind of one of those things that it's like Melbourne is that's the best time of year to be here. It's like summer, it's beautiful out there's big things going on, worldwide, events happening, like it is the time to really just soak it up.
Speaker 3: I feel like, let me give it a bit more like perspective from the normal person listening along to this podcast. See, imagine all the things that Mason just said, So the f one, Yeah, I was open all those massive events, and then just imagine that you get free tickets to all those things. That's where Mason's coming from. How cool would that be?
Speaker 1: Wow, it's a great experience, My amen everything. I bought tickets to Jack Johnson and Ziggi Alberts. It's on Thursday. I bought tickets to that. Okay, that was my hard earned money I spent on Okay.
Speaker 3: Hey, have you taken a date to any of these massive events?
Speaker 2: I haven't, you know.
Speaker 1: I always bought my brother and he said, the second you get a girlfriend, be fucking fu because I'm not going to be a plus one anymore.
Speaker 3: He's been riding that for thirty thirty plus years.
Speaker 2: Thirty plus years.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be feilthy at the female that I end up hopefully dating one day. Sorry, yeah, yeah, the third one. We got number three, number three creating this podcast. But it is very lovely. But this has been so enjoyable for myself getting into the media game a bit more, and you know, sitting here every single week being able to release something to everyone to enjoy and to consume. And you say, building this amazing community has been so awesome and a massive thank you for you to you for helping out this whole thing. It's been a cool experience that we've been talking about for a very long time. So it's great to see it come to fruition and great to see it doing well. And like I said, there's big news at the very end of this, so stated.
Speaker 3: We got to number one and we didn't even notice.
Speaker 2: I see this is Spotify. I was like, how good is this? Like far out rapped?
Speaker 3: Is Like, hey, Spotify, congrats started making number one. We were like what what was that?
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you so much. Let's continue doing that. Let's keep think.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I like chair comments that's it on to a friend, you know, like kind of jazz. Yeah, next one, we'll go number two. Eleven game winning streak. You know, you talk about Jamie Elliott kicking and go after the siren. My career I thought was in the dumpster. It was a dumpster fire over career, believe me. But I thought it was. It was out towards the end, the very very end, I'd milk milked it dry, and that before that eleven game win streak, I really thought, you know, this was going to be the last kind of round to go around, and I thought I might retire, but was fortunate enough to get an opportunity and make the most of it and get another contract for this year. So that's that's something I you know, it was. It was tough going for a while, but we got through it. You know. I had a great experience from it and was able to win a few games and be able to make finals, and like we had mentioned before, I think like no real expectations and then.
Speaker 2: Be able to get to where we're at. It was.
Speaker 1: It was a great kind of accomplished for the for myself and for the club in general.
Speaker 3: And it was cool to document it on the podcast, Like every week, just another roller coaster, up and out.
Speaker 1: By thirty in the first quarter, come back and win by kick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there wasn't many downs. It was all up. If you could just do that same thing again next year, just for the podcast, like maybe twenty wins or something, you can't go worse, Well go be honest.
Speaker 1: I went to go get my haircut the other day, a few gray hairs fell out. I'm running a lot, so I think if we could maybe just you know, get ahead in the first quarter and then continue that for four quarters, I'd be happy.
Speaker 3: That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: But I win to win, so I will take it anyway which way we can get, but I will go number one. None of the biggest things that happened this year that I enjoyed, and this thing is a bit more personal for myself, but getting citizenship was awesome, something eight years in the making. It was, you know, pretty cool to have a country consider yourself one of them, got to vote for the first time, which is pretty amazing. And it might seem silly, it might just seem like a bit of paperwork and everything else, but for myself to move yourself from your home country to an early country and be able to say, you know, a citizen is a massive deal. I'm super proud of. And the experience itself at the end, it was pretty amazing, just a full circle kind of moment, being able to get citizens git there and swear and at the place that kind of brought me out here. So that was my number one experience I think throughout the hall the whole year, pretty amazing and yeah, just super super grateful to be able to do.
Speaker 3: And every time you bring it up, I think about it that it's the first time, you know, you signed with the club. We chatted over Skype and it would have been I don't know what, twenty.
Speaker 2: Fourteen fourteen in my living room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and side note, that video crashed our server and we lost everything except for what except for that one video. So I liked you coming in. We did plenty of stories over our time. But yeah, just I still can't wrap my head around the fact that you didn't know the sport existed. Now you're over here, you're almost one hundred games into your career. You dressed up as now sitting in a van in my driveway, just normal, as if you didn't see that coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah what I ever expected?
Speaker 3: It was obvious, But yeah, it's pretty crazy, and yeah it was massive. I feel like Melbourne almost stopped for your citizenship ceremony.
Speaker 1: It's a bit going on there. It was a very you know, heart felt.
Speaker 3: No filthy feel when filthy film comes to town, I feel like it's almost like Biden coming to town.
Speaker 2: Seriously. Actually, man, that stops the nation actually looks similar a bit younger in a week.
Speaker 3: So you just went through your top five moments for the year. Now, I think you might have you might have missed one out.
Speaker 1: There was a little plus one, A little plus one might have been alluding to this whole podcast A big, big announcement.
Speaker 3: Now we've been alluding to it for the past couple of months, as we said, and yeah, I think it's it's going to be great. It's good reward for us, it's a good reward for the podcast, and it's going to be great for all the listeners out there. Onto a bigger and better twenty twenty three hit us with the announcement, Mason.
Speaker 1: The big announcement we have been teasing four months, I'm saying months, is that we the Mason cock Show are now we're going to partner with iHeart Radio. Now, what does this mean? People might ask, how's this?
Speaker 2: How's this? You know what?
Speaker 1: How's this going to affect the audience? Now, this is gonna make you know our podcast BETTERCTS, We're gonna be doing more stuff with the podcast. This means we're gonna be invested even more because we're getting more people on. They always say, if you want to get better, you want to get bigger, You got to bring more people on. You got to grow the audience, You got to grow the people that help you speaking.
Speaker 3: And that knowing iHeart is global huge, they're global.
Speaker 1: They're massive, massive around the world. Now, that is one of the things that's gonna help. So we're gonna have obviously the massive, massive resources that iHeart Radio has, which is gonna help us in production. It's gonna help us in social media, it's gonna help us engaging with fans. It's gonna help us all around, which is gonna make the product even better. So what does it mean for the audience. It means that this great podcast is gonna get even better. It's gonna g even better. It's gonna be even more extravagant and more ridiculous, to be honest, because that's what we're all about here. But it is iHeartRadio is now partnering with us, which is.
Speaker 2: So bloody exciting.
Speaker 1: Not gonna lie, yes, that's my alsie coming out, but seriously, it's something that we've all started this from nothing. We had some amazing people jump on, which is you the audience, and you've helped us grow, You've helped us get to this point, and now we're partnering with something even bigger to make it even better for you. So hopefully what this means for you as an audience member, someone who's listening in, is that you're gonna get a better product. You're gonna be even more in Sun advice to share with all your friends on not the seven platforms, the eight platforms, because we have iHeartRadio as part of our platforms now, so that is always like sharing everything else. But I just we'll say a massive thank you because without you, we wouldn't be in this position and be able to partner with such an amazing company that is iHeartRadio. So a massive thank you, but be very very very excited for what's to come. It's an amazing season one and it's going to get even better with these people coming season two.
Speaker 3: Our audience will grow. But we will never ever forget the ogs listened along from day Dot, the ride or dies, people on YouTube, people in the instagram d ms, the TikTok haters, Oh yeah, every kid on TikTok that said I'm first, or does the goat reply, We're going to remember them all.
Speaker 2: It's that you guys are the reason we're here.
Speaker 3: I'm proud, proud of us, I'm proud of the audience. But we did it, and we're not finished. No, we're just getting.
Speaker 1: Started, because we're going to We're actually end this podcast with a little bit of love as we do. And if you're putting your kids to bed, don't worry, don't worry. We're going to help you with that.
Speaker 3: So what we're going to do here is, well, we can't. We can't dress up like dickheads and not do anything Smiths related. So we had the egg nog. I don't mind it, but it is now question marks.
Speaker 2: It's now hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah it now it's probably a solid. So what we are going to do is we're going to do our best rendition of Twas the Night before Christmas, Mason doing the reed. I've got a couple of cameos. I'm Santa, so I can't oh ho, and I'm going to be jumping in on the sound effects. So yes, okay, So this is going to be a fair bit of a production and see if we can do it without stuffing it up.
Speaker 1: So, with out further adieu, to close out, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Mason Cox with twas the night before Christmas.
Speaker 1: Twas the night before Christmas. Went all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse, that's a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Saint Nicholas soon would be there. That children were nestled or snug in their beds, while visions of sugar plums d and in their heads. And Mama and her kerchief, and I in my cap, had settled down for a long winter's nap, went out on the lawn.
Speaker 2: There arose such a clatter.
Speaker 3: That's a clatter.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I sprung from the bed to see what was the matter. Away to the window, I flew like a flash, tore open the shutters, and threw up the sash. The moon on the breast of the new falling snow gave the luster of midday. Two objects below. When what to my wondering eyes should appear? Put a miniature sleigh and ate tiny reindeer.
Speaker 2: That's the deer with a little old driver. So lively and quick I knew in a moment it must be Saint Nicko repid.
Speaker 1: Then eagles his courses they came, and he whistled and shouted, called them by name.
Speaker 3: Now dash shout, now, dance out, Now, Prancer and Vixen on comets, and Cupid on Donna and Blitzen.
Speaker 1: To the top of the porch, to the top of the Now, dashaway, dashaway, Dash away, all as draw leaves that before the wind, hurricane fly when they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky. So up to the housetop the courses they flew with a sleigh full of toys, and Saint Nicholas too. And then in a twinkling I heard on the roof the prancing and pawing of each little hoof. As I drew in my hand and was turning around down the chimney, Saint Nicholas came with a bound. He was dressed in all fur from his head to his foot, and his clothes were all tarnished with ashes and soot. A bundle of toys he had flung on his back, and he looked like a peddler just opening his pack. Sounds it's so naughty. He's definitely on the naughty list this year. His eyes, how they twinkled, his dimples, how merry his cheeks were like roses, His nose like a cherry, was drawn up like a boat, and the beard his chin was as white as snow. The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth, and the smoke it encircled.
Speaker 2: His head like a reef.
Speaker 1: He had a broad face and a little round belly that shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly. O.
Speaker 2: He was chubby and plump, A right old.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, you're chubby and plump.
Speaker 2: He was chovy and plump, all right, jolly old elf.
Speaker 1: And I laughed when I saw him in spite of myself, Oh myself, Ah, I'm in this.
Speaker 2: Who go elf?
Speaker 1: A week of his eye and a twist of his head soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread. He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work and filled all the stocking. Then turned with a jerk, and laying his finger aside on his nose, and giving a nod up the chimney, he rose. He sprang to his sleigh, to his team, gave a whistle, and away they all flew like the down of a thistle. But I heard him exclaim erie he doe out of sight Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. But jit, everyone now, I just want to say a massive thank you for jumping on the podcast. It's been an amazing year of twenty twenty two. It seriously would not be possible without everyone that's listening in, so like, share a comment, as.
Speaker 2: We say to the eight platforms.
Speaker 1: Yesdaight platforms are already what's good and seriously all amazing.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for tuning in.
Speaker 1: You guys are the guys and girls of the reason that we do this, the reason we enjoy so much, and the reason we are going to continue and be back bigger and better than ever in twenty twenty three. So have an amazing, amazing holidays, enjoy some family time, hopefully enjoy a bit of the warm weather, the beach, whoever it might be, or whoever part of the world you're listening from. And seriously, we're so thankful for you guys to jump on board, and we're very very very excited for what's to come.
Speaker 3: Say you Lada, peace one