Speaker 1: Hello, my name's Santasha Nabananga Bamblet. I'm a proud yr the Order Kerni Whoalbury and a waddery woman. And before we get started on She's on the Money podcast, I would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land of which this podcast is recorded on a wondery country, acknowledging the elders, the ancestors and the next generation coming through. As this podcast is about connecting, empowering, knowledge sharing and the storytelling of you to make a difference for today and lasting impact for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it.
Speaker 3: She's on the Money, She's on the Money.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to She's on the Money, the podcast for millennials who want financial freedom. This week, I have a very special guest. She's not only a friend of mine, but she is one of the financial advisors at Everest Wealth. Daisy Major, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Thanks so much for having me. I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: I am so excited about this. Obviously, as an ex financial advisor and you're a financial advisor. I think we could talk all day, and we often honestly do. For those of you playing along at home who might not have heard of everest Wealth. They are one of my like she's on the money Partners, Like our community go to you guys all the time. They rave about you and see. When I was thinking, oh, what would be a cool episode, I was like, actually, I want to talk about what to expect when talking to a financial advisor, but like, let's drag a current financial advisor on the show. And you obviously were the first person I thought of. So, Daisy, we've been getting heaps of questions recently from the community. Everyone's kind of like getting their financial life together, going should I see an advisor? Shouldn't I see an advisor? And I thought it would be a really cool episode to go, all right, well, this is what you can actually expect when you book in with a financial advisor, or even just having a chat about what it's like to talk to an advisor. And so I think it's one of those things that can be really daunting, but advisors are people like you and I, Daisy, and we're not that scary. So can you tell me a little bit about yourself first before we dive into this not so overwhelming conversation about what it's like to talk to a financial advisor?
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely. So, I'm Daisy. I'm the operating officer here at Everestwelth, but I'm also one of the financial advisors here.
Speaker 2: You big dog. Yeah okay, yes, well you.
Speaker 4: Could say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I've been with Everestwelth for three years now, but I've been in the financial planning industry for most a decade now, So yeah, I just love dealing with people that are reaching out for advice for the first time and trying to make the conversations a lot less daunting because there is that stigma around that. Yeah, financial advice is really daunting, especially when you're looking at it for the first time.
Speaker 2: It can be really overwhelming. So let's just dive straight into it. Daisy, when do you think people should actually chat to a financial advisor.
Speaker 4: I think there's a really big misconception that people need to wait until they're older or they have a large amount of assets behind them when they go to see a financial advisor for the first time, Whereas I don't really believe in that. I believe that kind of setting yourself up younger, going to see a financial advisor before you make any big life decisions like buying a property, upgrading your property, planning to start a family where you might be going down to kind of one income for a period of time, or we see a big amount of people that wanting to make us switch in their career and just wanting to make sure that they're setting themselves up for the first time. So yeah, there's a big misconception about when you should see a financial advisor, but I believe kind of the younger the better.
Speaker 2: I agree. It's actually why I started Cheese on the Money because all of my clients were much older, and I just to remember thinking like this information is so much more powerful for younger people because obviously confound interest comes into the equation, and the more time you have on your side, the better. And then on top of that you're talking about big life events. I think even just getting a job for the first time is a really good trigger point to actually set your insurances up and you know, start talking about a budget and cash flow plan, because this isn't stuff that we automatically learned at school to put ourselves in the best possible position. And I think it's one of the I guess first problems in our community, even just Australia, that people assume you need to be like a multi millionaire to talk to a financial advisor. And let's be blunt here too. We're not trying to say, oh, it's super cheap, just go when you get your first job, Like it can be pricey, but it's an investment and you don't need to be a millionaire to seek advice. Daisy, what is the demographic of clients that you see coming through Everest Wealth? And I guess what do you see as their main needs? Like what are they asking you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're probably different to what I would say is just stereotypical financial advice for herm in Australia.
Speaker 2: That's why we work together, Daisy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we deal with mainly kind of gen z gen y millennial clients. Probably about three quarters of our clients are actual single females because they seem to kind of be more in touch with their finances. Say, I'm making a bit of a.
Speaker 2: Sweeping statement, but it's true, and I mean, like, let's be honest. I talk about you guys all the time. Anytime anyone dms me and says, hey do you know a financial advisor, I'm like, so have you met Daisy? Have you spoken to Everest Wealth? Like their team are really good, so I'm not surprised to hear that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of them are young professional females as you said, like kind of either left study or in their first full time job and it just really wanting to set themselves up. So majority of the advice we provide is what we call full holistic advice. So people come to us and they don't just really want to help in one area. They kind of want help and a health check over their whole financial situation. There may needs and normally what to do with their money, whether it's starting a small investment. A lot of people want to know whether they should put more money into super how much they're going to need for a house deposit, things like that. So they probably fall into kind of three categories when they come to see us, and it's either they have no idea where to start and it's just super overwhelming, or they've started and they know that they just need some improvements with a few things. Or we have a few clients that come to us and they've kind of set themselves up really well and they just want someone to double check what they've done. So, yeah, there's kind of three key clients that we normally see.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that you pointed out that you're holistic and not to talk about another brand. This isn't like a sponsored podcast. Just if anyone's wondering, this is literally me being like, I love Daisy, she should come on my show. We recently had Phil Thompson on the show, who is the director and CEO of Sky Wealth, and Idore feel I know you guys know phel because like, at the end of the day, the financial advice industry with our demographic is very niche I feel like I know every advisor my age. You would too, and it kind of becomes not competition because I think a lot of us look at it and go wow, like eighty percent of Australians do not get advice, you know. And this is just me speaking completely like roguely. I suppose a lot of the time when I used to get new clients, and I'm assuming that you guys are the same. We're not talking to people who are leaving their advisor. We're actually just talking to people who have never had advice before. So when you talk to other advisors, it's not like competition per se. You're kind of like, oh you do you I'll do me. And one thing that I used to say in my business was I know I can't be everything to everybody, and I knew that by trying to be, it would dilute my value. And I was the same as you. I was a holistic financial adviser, and I'd be like, well, if you come to me and you just say you want insurances, like, I'm not that keen because I'm really obsessed with wealth creation and budgeting and cash flow and making sure like your big picture is sorted out, Whereas you guys are holistic and you would say no to a client that was like I just want to do insurance or I just want this like top tip or whatever it is, whereas Phil he just does insurances. And I think it's important to point that out because some people might be thinking do they have an advisor on the show recently, and it's like, well, yes, but we're all for different things. And I think that's where you need to understand as an individual, well what am I looking for and sitting down before seeing an advisor and thinking well, if I go see an advisor, what's my bucket list? Because I think a lot of people immediately go oh, I might actually really want a female advisor, or they might say, you know, I really want to just feel more confident. But we actually have to think about, like do you want to go see an advisor who's going to look at your entire situation or are you just at a point in time where you're like, just sort out my insurances, please don't try and talk to me about everything else, Like I don't have that interest. So I think it's good that you're pointing that out, because when I tell people about you, before I tell them about you, I'm always like, what are you looking for? Like how can I align this properly? Because it's a waste of the client's time, Like you could fall in love with Daisy, but then also go all right, well, I actually only wanted one thing from her, and it's not gonna work, Like it's a working relationship. And when you get a new advisor, you're getting one I would hope for life, Like you're getting one that's gonna hold your hand now and set everything up. You gonna check in with them and like, you know, go on the journey. Like that was my favorite part. Daisy. I don't know if you love this too, but like I would get so excited when clients would come to me and be like, so we just got engaged, and I'd be like, I feel part of this because I knew that your partner was saving on the side, or oh my god, you're having a baby, or you know what I mean. It's like, you get to go on this beautiful journey with your client. So I'm obsessed with it. But I do think that there is I guess, a very big stereotype that you need to fit into one certain mold. But as I'm saying, it's not the case. They're actually different types of people, and there are also different types of advisors. Another common question we seem to get is like what is the actual structure advice? Like can people just go in and see you one time, daisy to get set up and run away, or do I have to pay for this every single month for the rest of my life? Like what does that usually look like for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, again, it's a very very common question that we get as well. So again we're probably a little bit different to your normal stereotypical advice firm where it's not compulsory that you're an ongoing, fee paying client with us. So what that means is that a large number of our clients come to see us. They'll pay us for the initial advice, which is normally a two to three month process, and then they're happy to take the reins because they're educated. They understand why we've done certain things, the changes that we've made, and they're happy to handle it themselves for the next few years. And then, as you said, most of them come back when yeah, they're either fall and pregnant, about to get married, read or they've got this other awesome significant life event that they're about to conquer, and they just want to check in again and say, all right, now this has changed slightly. Can we just have a bit of a refresh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's such an old school mentality to go all right, well, you have to get advice from me, but I can only give you advice if you sign this contract and you're an ongoing client and you have to spend you know, five thousand dollars a year with me, Like it just doesn't work for twenty twenty four. And I think that's one of the things I really like about you guys. You're like a bit more realistic about you know, a lot of people in our community come to you they get their advice, they go away. You're right, they'll come back in a couple of years. But you don't have to lose that relationship either. Like I don't forget this statement of advice that took me hours and hours and hours to do. I don't forget about that relationship with fostered. So when you do check back in, I'm like, oh my gosh, yes, how are you? Like, how's life? It's still with that boyfriend, Like it can still be that quote ongoing relationship, but without any level of financial commitment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we just feel like the demographic of clients that we deal with, you're not going to gain too much by being an ongoing client. I mean, we certainly do have ongoing clients, and they usually have a bit more of a complex structure or things like that, or they do want their handheld, which is fine and we definitely do offer that service, But majority of our clients they're happy just to take the reins come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's realistic. And one thing that I used to see in my old business going back on it again, apologies, is I would sometimes if I was ever seeing somebody who already had an advisor one I'd be like, what has gone wrong here, because it's not common for people to leave their advisors once they're comfortable, like you're not going to pay for advice from somebody that you're like, oh, I don't know if for like Daisy, but when they did come, it was often a problem about ongoing fees and them not feeling like they got value or they're check in and they weren't getting the service that they expected and would come to go is this right? Is this not right? Like I kind of want to not pay five grand a year or whatever it was they were paying per year, because it feels like a waste, like you could definitely be investing that. And I think that that's where it's kind of powerful. You guys go all right, well we'll do one sort of advice. Please don't pay us thousands of dollars a year. Go invest that, and at some point you might end up coming back and being an ongoing client when you are a bit bigger. So I feel like it's such a more flexible and to be honest kind process, Like there's no bullshit, Daisy. It just makes sense.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And like I always like to say, like you're not locked in to Everest Wealth. So like a lot of people also have the misconception that we're going to put you in Everest Wealth products, which absolutely isn't the case.
Speaker 2: It's not a thing anymore, is it.
Speaker 4: But people still have that misconception that I'm going to have to see Everest for the rest of my life, which we hope you do.
Speaker 2: But yeah, because you're cool, but like, it's not because we locked you in. In fact, I really shied away from having any Zella products when I was working as an advisor because I wanted that clarity to be able to say to clients, by the way, if you decide you don't want to work with me, like you just don't. You don't have to sell down your assets, you don't have to change anything, Like there's no lock and key, Like it's a choice that you have. And I think that a lot of my clients really appreciated that. They'd be like, oh, I actually didn't realize that that might be a thing, and I'd be like, yep, like if you go with some other advisors, like just make sure that you're not being locked into one of their specific products. But it's now twenty twenty four, guys like that does not happen that often. But if you consult your dad before you go see a financial advisor, he might warn you and be like, ooh, they might sell your trees, Daisy. So let's go to a really quick break, because I feel like that is actually a lot to take in, especially if this is the first time that you've heard about the advice process. And when we come back, we're going to have a chat about what financial advice actually looks like. So stick around, all right, team, We are back with Daisy from Everest Wealth and we've been chatting a bit about how financial advice looks different for us everybody, and guidance on where people should think about getting advice. But let's get stuck into a little bit more of the nitty gritty. Let's say someone from our community books in with you for the very first time. What does that phone call look like? So they've booked a time online and in their calendar there is Daisy from every is Wealthy is going to call me to eleven am. What then happens?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we do these initial ten minute intrue calls, but they normally end up being a lot longer than that, just to kind of check in. See exactly why you're reaching out for advice, so what's prompted it, as well as a little bit more about your financial situation. So we'll discuss what assets you have, if you have any credit cards after pay, any other liabilities, So we'll kind of get a bit more information about exactly what your situation looks like, just to make sure that we definitely can help you, because we don't want to book you in for an initial meeting. You have that meeting and realize that we can't help you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I feel like that's important because sometimes people think they need an advisor and what they actually need is something quite different. And it's nice to be able to just say to someone, hey, I know that you thought an advisor might be it, and I can totally still progress this if this is what you really want, but I think you'd be better off seeing expert ABC or D. And honestly, that can be quite liberating because then the client's like, oh, thank you for the clarity, Like I actually had no idea what my next steps were. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So big one that we see is that they maybe need an accountant or will go see a mortgage broker, and they kind of think that we can help in those areas. So yeah, as you said, people really like the honesty. They like that we can say, look, we definitely can help you, but for why you've reached out, maybe you need to go see XYZ instead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then once you've sorted that out, you can come back if you want financial advice. I'd love to talk to you, Like sometimes I used to get the same thing when I didn't offer mortgage broking. So I now have my own mortgage broking practice, which is fun, But when I didn't have it, people be like, yeah, I really want to buy my first home, like I've got the deposit, I've got this, I've got that, And I'd be like, that's fantastic, and I'm so proud of you. But I don't want to give you financial advice until we know what that looks like, because you've said you're locked and loaded on buying that house, and I'm going to be more constructive for you once you have that asset lined up and we know if you've spent five hundred thousand or six hundred thousand dollars, because it's going to change your entire financial position, and I would like to work it out after and they always like, thank you so much for not wasting my time, and you don't want to because you end up with a client who won't come back or doesn't trust you, and that's not what we're looking for.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, So we kind of in that initial phone call just make sure that we definitely can help, and then answer any initial questions that people may have about Everest or financial planning in general, because again, some of these questions that we've been through are ones that do come up quite regularly. And then we kind of briefly take you through our process if you did want to book in an initial meeting from there, just so that you do know what to expect, what to bring to meetings and things like that, and then yeah, if you're happy with everything, then we'll book you in with it for an initial meeting on that call as well.
Speaker 2: So what happens, Like, let's say I get to the end and I'm like, yep, days is my girl. I want to go and get advice from her. What does it look like from there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I suppose every financial planning practice is a little bit different. So this is just how Everest Wealth works. So we'll book you in for an obligation free and cost free initial meeting, which is normally about an hour, hour and a half of your time. In this meeting, we run you through all the areas of financial advice where we believe we can help you, take you through the steps that we look at when we're analyzing each area of advice, take you through our process from there, and our fees at the end of that meeting. Yeah, So at the end of that meeting, you walk out knowing, Okay, Daisy can help me with my insurance, she can help me with my cash flow, she can help me with my investment, and it's going to cost me this much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's different for everybody. I think sometimes people ask the question of like what does advice cost, and you're like, well, how long's a piece of string? Like it can be really simple, it could be more complex, like I don't know what your situation is. I want to flip back for a hot second, though, because you said yours is obligation free, which is really nice, Like it's a free conversation because obviously you've got an expectation that the client's probably going to be pretty happy at that point because you've already done an initial meeting. But I want to address it here because some people would have inquired with just another financial advisor, which is fine because at the end of the day, I think we all believe in this industry. I actually don't care who you go to, like as long as you're getting advice and setting yourself up for financial success, like that's what we want, Like, I just want people to be financially free. But some people might find that that session is actually a paid session, So yours is free. But Daisy, why are some people charge and some people don't? And is that a scam?
Speaker 4: I definitely wouldn't say it's a scam. I mean, it still is time out about day that we need to sit down and explain to you. So obviously, yeah, we're a business. We do somewhat need to make money. But the reason that we provide are free of cost obligation frame meeting is really around educating you. As you said, at the end of the day, we would love for you to be a client of ours, but we just want younger people to be seeking advice. So a lot of that session is a very big education session and really opens up people's eyes to wow. Okay, there's so many areas where I do need a little bit of help and okay, Everest can do this for me as well. So yeah, although it's cost free, majority of the clients once they have that meeting, do you go ahead as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to touch on that because I've seen that question come up a few times in our Facebook group actually of people being like is that a scam? Because like some people charge, some people don't, and being really transparent. It can also be really dependent on the size of the business, like some businesses just don't have the capacity to do a whole heap of initial meetings if they're not going to convert. Because with small businesses, right, and Daisy, your team is a lot bigger than what my Zella team ever was, so you have the ability. But I actually, towards the end of my career as a financial advisor, was charging for meetings and I had to for a couple of reasons, but the main reason was because I only had a handful of advisers, but we had a lot of demand. And this is not me gloating by any stretch of the imagination, but I really wanted to make sure that those people coming for initial meetings were there for the right reasons, not just because they'd seen it on the podcast or not just because they wanted to have a good chat and kind of like get a whole heap of information and then not work with us. So implementing that paid session, and I think our sessions were only like three hundred dollars or something, and it was claimable back on your initial advice, So ultimately, if you became a client, didn't cost you anything. But it was for me about making sure that the clients were really serious because I was really serious as an advisor about the demographic that I wanted to work with and how that worked. So is it a scam. Absolutely not. Some people charge, some people don't. It doesn't make the advice better or worse. It's just important to, I guess, set the expectation that you know what you're in for. So for me, it's just set up that clear guidance of going yep. So it'll be free with Daisy. But you know, if you'd come to Victoria, that might have been paid. But like it all comes out in the wash if you are actually getting advice. And I feel honestly a little bit triggered about this conversation, like oh yeah, That's what it was like far out, Like I feel like so many times I had people, you know, complaining about the price. And yes, at the end of the day, I truly believe financial education should be more accessible. Hence me giving you guys an entire free podcast and six billion online free resources to download and all of the other work that we do. But at the end of the day, Daisy, you know better than anyone right now that there is a lot of time and energy and effort that goes into creating financial advice. Can you tell me a bit about the back end. I feel like sometimes it's really shining because you just see the client side and they're like, oh, I had this initial meeting, and then I had you know, this other deep meeting, and then you know, a few chats along the way, and then I got presented this like ninety page statement of advice. Wow, tell me about the back end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean there's a lot of compliance in our industry, which is good and bad. So yeah, people kind of see how much financial advice costs and they don't really understand what they're getting for that. So that's what we try to present to clients. So the amount of work that grows in. I mean even little things like calling your super fund on your behalf just to gather exactly how much you're paying in fees that all takes time. Super funds can be difficult to deal with.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want to talk about this on the podcast Daisy, because like I'm triggered for a financial advisor to talk to a super fund on your behalf, we have to have a signed document that we then submit to the super fund a minimum of like twenty four hours before we call them so that it can go through compliance and whatnot. Well that's what it was when I was there.
Speaker 4: And it also has to be wet signed, so they're still living the dark ages where nothing can be electronically signed. So that's always fun as well.
Speaker 2: Isn't that wild? Like you would think in twenty twenty four that this process is different. But this is why I was like, let's get Daisy on the show, because like sometimes you just go, well, wouldn't you just like docu sign it to me? And I'd be like, yeah, well to me, that makes more sense, but I actually need you to put pen on paper here and then we have to send it to them, and like it's actually a complete circus sometimes, and I know they're doing it on purpose to make it as hard as possible for financial advisors, Like there's literally no reason why they wouldn't implement DOCU sign, like, let's be honest, to make their internal processes so much cleaner and easier. But they're out here living in the dark ages, aren't they Absolutely?
Speaker 4: And I mean, like a big part of what we do is cash flow for clients, and that does take a lot of time. So for all of our clients, we will gather your last twelve months of transactions and categorize them for you. So that is a really big process. Sounds like a very daunting process for majority of our clients, but it's really valuable at the end of the day, and people are not really going to do that themselves on their weekends go through page by page their bank statement as such. So the energy and time that goes into doing that to give you a nice concise cash flow plane at the end of the day, that's kind of where a lot of our time does go into, as well as producing a large statement of advice financial planning document that we do need to present to you at the end of the process. As well, what.
Speaker 2: You've forgotten is the thing I hated the most. And now this maybe is just me bitching about the industry. So I do apologize that. My friend is file notes, So every single time you talk to a client, you have to write a physical file note and put it on file against the client, even if it was like a quick phone call of meeting, Like, hey, Daisy, I completely forgot what did you say about XYZ? Like I was just talking to my husband and I was just going to check file note. Like it's actually insane how much compliance goes into the back end, and I'm not grumpy about it. I wouldn't want that to go away because I think that that's what's keeping the industry like straight and arrow, and you know that you're getting the best outcome when you do see in it. But I also want to highlight how much work goes into financial advice because a lot of people will flippanently be like, oh, it's not worth it, it's not this, it's not that, and you just go there's so much power in financial advice and putting you first, and like Daisy would not sit down and do twelve months worth of cash flow and going through your bank statements if it wasn't worth it, I promise you. But Daisy, amongst the hard work and how crazy and intense it can be, why do you do it? Like, let's get a little bit personal. Why do you do it? Why do you love advice?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: And why are you still here?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Very good question. I love it. So a bit of a backstory. I left school not really knowing what I wanted to do. I really wanted to help people. I really wanted to work in that caring space where I can make people's lives better, but I didn't want to go down any of the medical occupations. So a big part of me thought that helping people with their finances will make their lives better.
Speaker 2: And it does.
Speaker 4: You're not wrong, as you said earlier. People come back to you and they say, oh, you just got engaged. And knowing that that was coming, and the excitement for people and knowing that they are reaching their milestones, it's just awesome. Like it brings me a lot of joy in my job each day to see people reaching those goals in their life. So it is great. It is hard work. There are a lot of hoops that you have to jump through to be a financial advisor and to present financial advice to people. But at the end of the day, it is a super rewarding career as well.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more and I would still be if I didn't have She's on the Money and had to make a decision. I don't miss the file notes if we're being brutally honest, but I miss my clients. I miss that one on one connection that you get with people to be on their journey. And I remember when I was making the decision to leave, I knew that I had so many plates in the air, like I had Sheese on the money. I was starting this mortgage broking business on the side of Zella I've got, you know, Zella Wealth, and I was just like, for She's on the money to go to the next level and really give our community what they deserve, Like something has got to give, Like I can either keep going on with Zella Wealth, but I didn't have the capacity to take on new clients. And that's where I would always be like, oh, talk to Daisy, you know, and the team it ever as well, because I'm not taking on clients at the moment, And that's really where our relationship started. And I remember making the decision to be like gin know what, I think for the greater good, not being a financial advisor is actually what works for me, and I miss it like I loved it. I adored advice, and I always say you've probably heard me talk on the podcast about being an advisor. I genuinely see it as one of the most intimate relationships you can have with somebody, because you know, you go to the doctor, they might know all of your health issues. You go to your accountant and they just look at your bank. But being a financial advisor, you get all of that, Like you have to have a completely holistic picture of your client if you're a holistic advisor, and so it does mean asking hard questions. It does mean going through your entire medical history so I can make sure your insurances are perfect. It does mean going through your bank statements and being like, ah, I see you really like ubrits, I can see literally everything. So it's this very trusted role and I loved being that person for people where they did trust me. And that's why I think picking a financial advisor is such a hard thing to do because it is a big decision and you do want somebody where you know you can pick up the phone as a client and feel like, well, Daisy does care about my personal situation, Like if something bad's going on, I can ask her about it because she'll have the right advice. And so to me, I really miss that, Like I wouldn't be surprised if one day podcasting's not a thing and then you see Victoria back being an advisor because I adored it. But I think that's probably a really great place to leave at. Daisy, thank you so much for joining me. It's obviously been a lot of fun. We'll probably get you back on the show very soon because I've got lots more questions about like what does a statement of advice actually look like? What should we be reading through? How does that work? But how do we find you? How do I keep in touch? Like if I want to go and talk to every's wealth, like this is the bit where I give you a shout out even though you haven't asked for it. How do I get in contact?
Speaker 4: If you just jump on our everest towealthgroup dot com dot a you can book in that initial call with us and then yeah, one of the team will kind of touch base for that call and then we can get the ball rolling, and yeah, we love dealing with the Shoes on the Money community. All of our clients from Shoes on the Money have been so great and we hope that, yeah, we can keep kind of servicing the community and making sure that they are seeking advice and do benefit from the education that we hopefully provide.
Speaker 2: Actually on that to be fully transparent as well. You know how I said earlier, I was like, you know, if I couldn't take on a client and send them to Everest Wealth when I stepped out of financial advice, you guys got most of my clients. So I was like, oh, actually, so if I leave, can I hand these guys over to you, because I know they'll be in safe hands. I'm not saying that as a sales pitch. I'm saying that because I think people genuinely deserve to know that. I'm not going to name names. We're not going to go through my client list. That's how much I like Daisy. So there you go. Anyway, days, it has been a privilege having a chat with you. I really really appreciate it, and I know the community is going to be like, oh, that's how it goes, And that's exactly what we wanted them to get out of today.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 5: Of course, the advice shared on She's on the Money is general in nature and does not consider your individual circumstances. She's on the Money exists purely for educational purposes and should not be relied upon to make an investment or financial decision.
Speaker 2: If you do choose to buy a financial product, read.
Speaker 5: The PDS TMD and obtain appropriate financial.
Speaker 2: Advice tailored towards your needs.
Speaker 5: Victoria Divine and She's on the Money are authorized representatives of money. Sheirper pty Ltd ABN three two one is six four nine two seven seven zero eight AFSL four five one two eight nine.
Speaker 2: You will be where me