Speaker 1: Today. It is the night of nights in Hollywood's the Oscar Oscars. The Oscars, there's more than one.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: I have just wrapped up over in Hollywood. We're going to cross their Live now to the Dolby Theater. Angela Bishop, entertainment reporter from Channel ten joins US Live now, Hello, and how is the awards?
Speaker 2: I think it was a ripper.
Speaker 3: I've got to say the i'mus ten performance from Ryan Gosling is going down as one of the all time great moments of the Oscars in history, particularly when he was all in pink, surrounded by all the guys in black.
Speaker 2: Black gentlemen preferred blondes. Hey with you.
Speaker 4: What do we think ange of John Senna's nude performance. I call it a performance, but the presentation also excellence.
Speaker 3: I have subsequently checked and it is a fact that he dropped and did twenty immediately before he walked out on stage. The muscles were yeah, so all the muscles were in the right spot. Smart man, that and then we got to see them run off with that bit of fabric to wrap around him when the lights were down, so that when he came up to give the award, decency was maintained.
Speaker 2: What a moment. It was great.
Speaker 5: I mean, for what we've seen so far that's come out of the news and whatnot, I feel like it's been really a night for the men. With Ryan Gosling, he's been all over at John Center. What's been your favorite interview on the Red carpet?
Speaker 3: Actually, we've just come from an interviewing backstage, which is my favorite bit when the winners come back and they've forgotten to thank someone on stage or they've had a moment. So Emma Stone was just with us, and so of course her dress broke open, and when she went up to get her Best Actress Officer, it was all split open at the back. And she blamed, I'm just kid, she said. She said, she just got too excited. So anyway, we come in and so first thing we say to her, is the dress fixed? And she said if they sewed her back into it backstage straight he won the award.
Speaker 1: That's the glamor of the Oscars. And quickly give us a wrap up of the big win. So Emma em one Best Actress? Who else won?
Speaker 3: So Oppenheimer won seven awards. It won Best Film Interesting Fun Fat the eleventh movie about World War Two to win Best Picture at the Oscars the eleventh.
Speaker 2: We're obsessed with her arms, Yeah, we are obsessed with the war.
Speaker 3: So it also won Best Actor for Keilly and Murphy, Best Supporting Actor for Robert Daddy Junior, and Best Director for Christopher Nolan.
Speaker 2: Poor things did next best and only one for our beautiful Barbie.
Speaker 3: But it was Billie Eilish with her incredible song what was I Made For?
Speaker 2: And that's her second oscar despite the fact she's only twenty two.
Speaker 3: So we should all ask ourselves what have we been doing with our lives?
Speaker 2: I asked myself that every day an so I guess the good one.
Speaker 1: There was a dog in the audience too. It looked like your dog, brit There was a dog that looked like the.
Speaker 4: Light better behave. Yeah that was Messy, the dog that was the star of Anatomy of a Fall.
Speaker 3: That seemed cute Antel, Yeah, that's right and MESSI actually they did a cutaway of Messy clapping when Robert Downey Junior won Best Supporting Actor.
Speaker 2: Could have seen it and the doctor and I actually asked the writer.
Speaker 3: Who won Best Adapted Screenplay, Juliet Tree, how yeah, so they wrote this amazing part for a dog before knowing that they find a dog that could do all those things. But Messi is the absolute start. Everyone wants a selfie with Messi. That's what everyone wants.
Speaker 5: What about the after parties now? And where's everyone headed to? What's going to be happening now that it's all wrapped up right?
Speaker 3: So first stops the Governor's Ball here and that's where all the people have to get their statues and grave, So all the winners definitely go there first because that's when they get their name put in the on the bottom of the statue. And then they go off to the various other parties around town that the studios are holding. So you know, Warner Brothers will be having a Barbie party and all of that sort of thing. In Universal will be having an Oppenheimer party. I'm off to Elton John's AIDS Foundation Oscar after party where Elton will be performing, because that's always a great night and it's raised so far one hundred and fifty million dollars for AIDS research in its thirty two year history, so it's one I like to support.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Ange, Bishop, go get to Martini, Get off the air with us. My god, fun, we love you, thank you so much for joining us again and say flight home.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks made bumba cool. What a gig she's got.
Speaker 4: Just going back to Elton John's just interviewed Billie Eilish.
Speaker 2: You know, she looks so hot.
Speaker 1: If you go to Andrew Bishop's Instagram, she's looking smogan.
Speaker 2: She's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: If only Elton wasn't you know she could have ended up with Elton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think she's that's my prediction.
Speaker 2: That's my pick.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's his type. Now you're right, all right, everyone stand by back after this on the pick up