Speaker 1: Mitch, You're always talking about how you're a gen Zetter and you know more about the younger population that what we do.
Speaker 2: No, people just look at me and they go, what glass skin that youthful boy has? How does he have a radio show at the age of six?
Speaker 3: Pretty sure no one has ever said that.
Speaker 4: I didn't even realize.
Speaker 1: But the younger there's the generations, even younger than you, is the alpha jen Like, if you're an eight or nine or ten year old, you're an alpha.
Speaker 2: Alphagen gens at the end of the alphabet and it resets and goes back up to A.
Speaker 1: There is a school in Australia that has banned a list of alpha specific words. And I heard these words and I don't even think, well, they're definitely not English, but I have no idea what they mean. And I will put money on the fact that you guys will have no idea what these words mean at either.
Speaker 5: Why has the school banned words that are younger generation used? Like, isn't this normal where we develop our own slang at school and then we take that into the world.
Speaker 1: I think the issue is is that like these eight year olds out there are speaking with words that are so far from the English language or dictionary, like the words don't actually mean anything at all, and a lot of the teachers have no idea what they're saying because they've got their own little language.
Speaker 6: To benefit the teacher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so instead of instead of them trying to understand and like learn the words, they've just put up a list in his school and ban them.
Speaker 5: Also, just speak English. I guess like we're learning English.
Speaker 1: Laura, Yeah, I do. I want to quiz you guys on it. I want to see how good and how in touch you are with their with their alphagen All right, here we go, but I wanted to go good in my bones?
Speaker 4: All right? Question number one? Word number one? What does bussin' mean? It bust be you double s.
Speaker 3: A n oh, you gotta get the bus to school?
Speaker 4: Like, are you busting you busting in?
Speaker 2: No, doesn't mean that busting busting Yeah, that's not right, means it's like it's really good, it's great, it's busting.
Speaker 1: I think it's to do with food though mostly well at least the Internet told me that.
Speaker 2: Yeah that food be busting is like juicy, moist, delicious food.
Speaker 4: All right, what about this one?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 6: Did I get it right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay. Word number two, cap.
Speaker 3: Cap Hey, guys, no cap, no play all.
Speaker 6: Right, means lie cap is a lie? Yes, thank you.
Speaker 5: Mich for sure googled these because his boyfriend's twenty one.
Speaker 4: All right, he's not.
Speaker 2: Now that's.
Speaker 4: Question number three. Drip.
Speaker 3: Oh I think that got this one.
Speaker 5: If you drip, if you're if you're dripping, baby, you're like lay it up in golden necklaces.
Speaker 3: You're dripping when you're dripping with coolness?
Speaker 6: No, you're fit your outfit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like your sense of style. Yeah, that's exactly what I just said. Wait for work. Okay, what about thinner? Thinner?
Speaker 6: Thinner?
Speaker 4: F I double na I reckon?
Speaker 3: That is like, hey, are you thinner?
Speaker 4: Your test?
Speaker 3: Did you finish it?
Speaker 6: You are so odd?
Speaker 4: That's a good guess, but it's not.
Speaker 2: And it means like I'm going to I'm gonna How do you know this?
Speaker 5: How actually do you know this? It's concerning because we're talking about preschool.
Speaker 6: I'm just chronically online.
Speaker 1: So like for an example of this was I'm a thinner out because I need to go to bed.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to go I'm finn freak out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's so dumb.
Speaker 4: I hate this all right. We have another one. Ohio.
Speaker 3: It is a state in America.
Speaker 4: What is Ohio?
Speaker 6: I actually don't know?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ? Brittan needs to be canceled?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 1: Ohio means to like weirdly flirt or it's a bit cringey flirting, like when someone's flirting with you.
Speaker 4: You don't like it.
Speaker 3: You should have heard about it. That's your whole life.
Speaker 4: Very last one, I have skibbety. I'm givity.
Speaker 6: I think you're saying it.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think siby means I think skibbity. I reckon it means like hurry up, like come.
Speaker 5: On, skibbity. I agree.
Speaker 4: Skibbity is a word that I.
Speaker 1: Think if the Internet is confused on because I looked up several sources and it means either dumb.
Speaker 4: Or cool or wacky.
Speaker 1: It is literally just a made up word that the kids don't even know what it actually means.
Speaker 4: I mean lots of things. This segment is scibity. Yeah, this is I think Mitch won that.
Speaker 1: It was the worst game I've ever played, but Mitch won it. Britt you suck and you are very out of touch with the office.
Speaker 3: I will happily lose that game every day the week because it means I'm more intelligent.
Speaker 2: Right next on the show, Britt, You've got update on your wedding right your wedding venue?
Speaker 3: I do? I do.
Speaker 5: I am happy to say that I have booked my venue finally, which is very exciting, but it definitely did not go to plan. Like what happened at this wedding venue is something I'm not proud of, And.
Speaker 1: You're going to tell us exactly where it is lab on air coming up the next perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to geolocate everyone to pick up