Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts. You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Ease to make you go even get me started today.
Speaker 1: Ease to make you go?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: First thing, I do not go to work angry every week. On the show, we call it things that make you good. It's those small everyday irritations that drive you crazy. Don't go mad, get funny. There's two things to me. It's the fake customer service. That's try and kid us that they care about us. How many times a day do you have to hear your call is important to us? Then pick up the goddamn phone. Pick it up that I cover that important if if I'm one of one hundred and fifty seven people stuck in a queue right now swearing at the phone, and then the I got an email back from I had to email about customer service. I want to cancel an order that it's been weeks before it's even coming to me. So I want to cancel an order. And I hear from the patronizing the names the happiness Squad. No, no, they listen, squad, listen, just cancel the order. We're not in the happiness squad. Okay, cancel the order, give me the money. Who is this self elected happiness squad? Squad?
Speaker 4: HR do that a lot. They try to rebrand themselves as like where people, we're the fun group, but mostly they're just there to fire people.
Speaker 1: That is not true in company, not in this way was last year. Actually they really let it these days are are radio station. It's like we're in a deserted international space station. You know, like the movie Alien when there was a bug that's on around it's wiped everybody out. That's what it's like.
Speaker 4: He is the most chilling part. There's a war with everyone's shots on it.
Speaker 1: And then oh yeah, I think that. I think our bosses last year actually took a bit too literally headshots hasn't taken out the back and fight people go.
Speaker 4: They covered up.
Speaker 1: They'll just keep it light, okay, keep please come on, guys. Things that make you go Mandy last week, Mandy sadly it doesn't like jars of garlic. Me and many good people love as we found it was called Jarlick, the pre chopped, the pre shopped minced garlic. They've done it for us. I don't have to do that. That's all horrible thing, Patty, what's it for you this week? Thing makes you go.
Speaker 2: Girer drive to work this morning? Road gangs across Australia. Can you please, this is an os.
Speaker 1: Squats are actually part of the road squad.
Speaker 2: Please when there is a detour, which is fine, I understand you have to do work, but please can you properly sign?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: I get that you put the first sign up detour right.
Speaker 1: So I go give up on that second or third arrow.
Speaker 2: Just don't do it.
Speaker 1: You're down in a colder sac or somewhere you've never been before in your life. It's a roundabout that there. We just drive you to a roundabout where now ahead left right.
Speaker 2: There was no second, third, fourth, let alone a fifth, and I ended up in a dead end court this.
Speaker 1: Morning Sexton outro and workout south.
Speaker 2: It was almost like the scene out of a horror movie. And I thought, oh wait, are zombie is going to like land on my car and kill me?
Speaker 1: Horror movements for detour the diversion.
Speaker 2: I get that you have to detour.
Speaker 1: Even King is back.
Speaker 4: She was stuck in a colder what's scary when it's Dutch.
Speaker 2: Carry through with the.
Speaker 1: Res I don't mind, like you said, but they're rarely busting a sweat there as well. There's one near me that I have every morning on the way to the radio station. Right, no one is working at four thirty, guys, no one is working at four thirty. There's no way you're getting that big old drill and jackammer out at half four. Who are you kidding? Right now, there's no work being done.
Speaker 2: Let me through, But I just wonder if they forgot the other signs. So then on the way to work them thinking what happened there?
Speaker 4: Did they?
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, I thought you had the No John, I thought you And so they just got one sign up this morning and I was in a dead end street and I didn't like.
Speaker 1: Do you know what it felt like? Jerry Seinfeld? Join and I want to hear a bit more of that bit magic from you, Patsy there with some fictional characters coming in. I really like little Vignette at Vignette Threat.
Speaker 3: Actually Christian O'Connell show go On podcast