Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: This is some strange old country sometimes on the TV in this radio studio right now. Good morning. By the way, there is a reporter who's been dispatched to Adelaide. The headline under his very important vital work is Adelaide Pooh Mystery. What surely the only country in the world right now with a report investigating an area of a country that has a Pooh mystery.
Speaker 1: The subheading says signs posted threatening to reveal identity of a woman responsible. I think what's happened and just getting a glimpse of One of the signs is a woman has defecated in a driveway and they're trying to find out that.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the mysterious Pooh Jogger? Yes, I don't think it's moved here and it was the first glimpse behind the Wizard of Oz curtain of actually what so I'm gonna get here? Not just the beaches. Do you remember?
Speaker 4: Was it Perth or here in Melbourne?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: I remember it?
Speaker 3: Poo Jogger? You never forget that, wasn't he your CEO? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes it was?
Speaker 3: Was it here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The mysterious Pooh Jogger. I reckon, I've had to put it in at twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, When was it Rio eighteen? Wow?
Speaker 4: Maybe there's a weekly news quize.
Speaker 3: We pick old random news stories from behind gone and try and guess what the years were.
Speaker 1: That wasn't resolved in the day.
Speaker 3: Remember I went.
Speaker 4: On for a while, went on because he was running around.
Speaker 3: Catch guy? What They're gonna have.
Speaker 4: Cots on bicycles trying to catch it?
Speaker 1: So what we say to the woman in Adelaide to start running?
Speaker 3: Yes, seriously, there must be a special division or something.
Speaker 4: The poo police superlice.
Speaker 3: Yes. Every Tuesday on the show, then we find out whether yesterday Monday he starts in a week a winner or loser. Are you a Monday winner or loser? Patsy? What's it for you?
Speaker 6: Definitely a loser. I'm afraid this week I think we have some sort of pterodactyl bird in our backyard because it keeps sitting on our clothesline and pooping all over my.
Speaker 3: As a Oh no, you got one of those lower keats, those noisy old turrets.
Speaker 6: I don't know whether it's a magpie or what bird is responsible. But the trouble is you don't realize until Like you bring a fitted sheet on inside, put it on the bed, there's poop down the side of it.
Speaker 3: Sure it's not man of a certainty blaming wildlife. That's an albatross.
Speaker 1: Patsy. You once tried to tell us that there was a lot of exotic birds out west, because it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, Spotter's wood, isn't there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they've got like some of the world's most exotic species out there. But yesterday I had a black shirt on I wore into work. I looked down my left shoulder and I had like dropping poop all down my sleeve. And didn't realize until I was sitting at my desk.
Speaker 3: How disgusting you keen to work like that?
Speaker 6: Yes, realized until I looked was half.
Speaker 3: A Sorry your nose being like six sentences away from bird poop, you didn't know.
Speaker 6: No, well, it doesn't stink, but it's just like all these white droppings, And I didn't you know, I get ready in the dark, I get dressed in the dark at that hour of the day, I didn't notice.
Speaker 1: So how long were you sitting there like that? If we review the video from yesterday, will we see bird pool?
Speaker 6: I don't know if you'll see it, but four hours maybe?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did someone say anything to say what you were?
Speaker 7: There's bird?
Speaker 6: Isn't that disgusted?
Speaker 1: I want to know because I bumped into yesterday. There was a girl outside the front of the building. She's on a fifth day doing university placement as one of Patsy's.
Speaker 3: It's work, Oh my god, the worst job in radio. Oh my god, seriously, pol Pot would look after you better at work.
Speaker 1: In your on your fifth day at the universe.
Speaker 3: She left no guts to feel should be empty before for she trying to get the courage to come in the building.
Speaker 4: Be with old voldemor news news.
Speaker 7: Dear the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: House, Your day yesterday, your Monday winner or loser? Let us know? Oh four seven five three one oh four three, can text us fall seven five three one oh four three. I'm actually neutral. I had again yesterday, so I thought I'd be a Monday winner, and then something happened and it put me back in kind of neutral buoyancy. The first win was I had to go and do what everyone hates to do when you're an adult go and pick up a parcel from the post office. You got part of the car finest spot. You know, there's going to a big old qu in there. It's always whenever I go in, there's some very elderly person who suddenly wants to renew their passport and goddamn it, the photo, the form and all that, she can be here ages there's always just a que in.
Speaker 4: There is anyway I go in.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, no queue, I am in, said to Ladya, went, no queue.
Speaker 4: The people in that aren't open for banter.
Speaker 1: They don't like.
Speaker 4: She actually looked at me.
Speaker 3: She was like this, yeah, just left me hanging. Actually just left me hanging. She just went this. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The guy at our Logan post office brings his dog in big golden retrieve pencil. Dogs so friendly. I tried to say, what a friendly dog? Same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you think they're trained that way because they haven't got time for banter because it's less productivity.
Speaker 1: They never make eye contact.
Speaker 3: No, no they don't. I think they're actually trained that way to not get to know us as well as human being. So anyway, there was zero q So I've got my past all very easily win. Oh my god, that's the win. And then one of my jobs to do yesterday was to get a plumber around to sort the heating out. It's not working and obviously heading into winter. The plumber is like going around to these various radiators and he goes, there's.
Speaker 4: A mystery, and where's the boiler.
Speaker 3: I said, I don't think the boiler's firing up. We go out of the boiler and it's not plugged. Him, oh nice, and he looks at me, plugs it back in and goes, prob, Yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Hanging between us is the sort of like what kind of man?
Speaker 1: And then he still has to charge charged charge.
Speaker 3: I paid a man tax.
Speaker 1: He actually can charge what he wants because.
Speaker 4: I've even got cold sweats.
Speaker 3: Even recounting the story, you're that sweat, you get your upper lip the deep shame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so shameful. You you have to like.
Speaker 4: He was my dad and he walks me to the problem.
Speaker 3: See this, sonny, See this, this is on you when you grow up, and you need to grow up. This would never happen to an actual man of the house.
Speaker 6: Wait, did you blame Sarah? Did you say my wife?
Speaker 3: Someone had to go under that bus. I tried to drag myself, and then he looked at me with even more judgment eyes when I tried to cobble together some story like I think my wife is mucking around her and she's going through stuff at my worm teeth listers.
Speaker 4: I'm plugging stuff randomly.
Speaker 7: Chat with the day Christian Conn Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian Talk about post Offices. Went to our local post office last week to post a large card, made a small throway remark to the postal guy about the cost of postage now because I haven't posted a letter of a long time. It proceeded to give me a five minute ted talk about how I wouldn't complain to the man at the petrol surfo station. Why would I complain to him now? I say nothing when they're going.
Speaker 6: He probably gets an everything You're right.
Speaker 3: Actually, ah, the cost of stamps these days. Now, someone has sent me an email. I'm going to call him mister Wolf, and he has a it's not a complaint, but he has an issue with something that's been happening on the show for a while that we have spoken up before and we agreed not to change anything. But I just want to just share his comments. Hi, Christian, how are you the kids? And I love the show. We listen everything on the way to school. He's trying to butter us up and then we get into a kicker. I know, Patrina, how's the job to do? And I get thousands of emails like this every day about her, and she's awesome. Again. This guy couldn't have the language is very good and I see down the bottom of here he's a multi hyphen e founder slash CEO and this is the language of leaders. I know Patrina has a job to do and she is awesome yet again. Yesterday she announced the winner of F one without giving a moment for me to mute the radio in the car. Oh dear. Now, I'm not one to complain usually, but this truly has happened far too often, and it really wouldn't be too much to ask for her to say and the winner of the Miami F one is This would give me a few moments to mute the radio. Christian being a for F one fan, and the time zone here being a challenger, I have to either watch the race at midnight or watch the replay the next day. And I'm sure hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of fans to the same. I'm not sure about that, mister wolf I know this has been a topic before, and I fully appreciate you made a decision to not say spoiler alerts during the news, but I think there must be and this is the language of business leaders, a compromise position. Keen to hear your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Wow, well, he's just asking for a rearrangement of the sentence to start with the Miami Grand Prix and then finish with the winner.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: The thing is, I understand, totally, totally, totally, mister Wolfere. But the thing is why.
Speaker 3: You patronize it, called it mister wolfie. You didn't call you patty poopoo, did he?
Speaker 6: Unless you're living under a rock in this current world?
Speaker 3: No, and until the customer is always right.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it doesn't sound like compromise, It doesn't you.
Speaker 6: You can't be blind to with all the social media and all the online news and everything that's surrounding us now, people get their news.
Speaker 7: In various fooms everywhere, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I appreciate what you're saying, and I will keep that top of mind when I'm right. No, seriously, I will. But unfortunately, the news cycle that we're in at the moment with all the influences.
Speaker 3: I want to join what mister Wolf is said action and from now on, don't give out any of the d's results. I'm saving up all the games to the end of the year. I'm going to watch them in a game marathon over seventy two glorious hours.
Speaker 6: I will keep that top of mind.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can say spoiler in the news and sport. It's a real time news and sport. Turn the radio down when it's the news all the sport. If you know it's F one, you don't hear anymore. But you used to hear it a lot when we were kids. They turn away now.
Speaker 1: Now if you don't want to hear the results.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's just it's everywhere now, it's everywhere we look, and it's kind of undeniable unfortunately. But thank you for writing in in But I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, mister Wolf.
Speaker 1: What she's saying is your situation is undeniable, Yes, unfixable.
Speaker 3: Yes it is. Yeah. I remember years ago when way before like mobile phones or anything, and about holp Us five on the BBC on Saturday, when there was just one kickoff. It would have been the same here and footy back in the days, there's just one kickoff at three o'clock Saturday afternoon, all games around the UK, all all the leagues all just kicked off at the same time, three o'clock half five. Millions of families were gathered on the TV and you get the results. There's another way to find it out. And they used to do a thing. Go where if you if you want to watch the highlights later on the evening and go and if you don't want to know a score, please look away now. It's a very respectful BBC thing to do. Please look away, yes, please look away now. If you don't want to know the dumb fermanent clash with invenus, please look away right now.
Speaker 4: So perhaps what are you going to do?
Speaker 3: Change? Nothing?
Speaker 6: No, I might look at changing how I sentence structure.
Speaker 3: The sentence structure, Yeah, I changed, and speak English as well, just maybe tiring that up.
Speaker 6: Yeah exactly, saying like Oscar Piastre has just won the Miami. I'll just say the Miami the result.
Speaker 3: You've done it again, you're a serian offender.
Speaker 7: Patch.
Speaker 6: I will try to remember to restructure the sentence. But you know, so hopefully you'll have time to turn your dial down briefly.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, all right, thank you.
Speaker 7: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Yesterday on the show, Chat was talking about these cars that him and his wife have that they kind of share them out to distribute who actually does to really name who does what task in any household in relationship, because it's a murky, mysterious areas and as where it's not actually spoken about who does what.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of gray areas in simple household chores. The one we were talking about yesterday is who takes the bins out and who puts the new bin liner in?
Speaker 3: Taking the bin out is one thing. It's replacing it with the bin liner. It's like opening up a contrascemptive, isn't it. It's that gossamer thing not even a millimeter, isn't it between your thumb and forking you're blowing on it. It's like, surely there should be some new way that they can just do something.
Speaker 4: We're just expands and.
Speaker 1: Then you have to do that thing where you jelly fish it to get the air.
Speaker 3: So now that no, by the way, I can't move on the worst bit then is when you put it in, you have to like tuck it when it goes back in in that cylinder, otherwise it furlls up like a sock that slips down your foot.
Speaker 1: Well, first you also have to push it down and get the air outside so it's not too airy under there and there's not pockets of air. And then you're right. You have to draight forward.
Speaker 3: Keep it tight and then release your hands. Did you drop in the cylinder in?
Speaker 1: So it's not an easy job. But what these cards do, and now I know that bins and bin liners are my job is because there's about one hundred cards here of different household chores and things that a family would need to do.
Speaker 3: I love this. I think it's like a draft day for domestic duties.
Speaker 1: And that's what it is. You put all the cards out in front of you and you trade.
Speaker 3: You I'll trade you pick five.
Speaker 1: Essentially, you decide who does what? So why don't I pick a few random and and we just say who in our family does this job?
Speaker 3: So yesterday I was telling my wife about this chat and she goes, she goes, on, my god, I'm going to order these and you should be really scared because then I think I'm going to have to give you more duties, and I went, I can't remember where Jack got them from.
Speaker 4: I was like, goddamn it, don't rock them too much.
Speaker 1: Sarah can get them from brother winely available online. It's called the fair Play Deck.
Speaker 3: Totally sold out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll just pick one at random, and we say, if it's still a gray area in your house, or if somebody does the job.
Speaker 3: Of I mean, probably ease up on the shuffler. Now he's been shufflings about five minutes. David Blaine, whose job is it to wring the mail in?
Speaker 6: Oh, that's year a week, that's mine.
Speaker 4: I never got it.
Speaker 1: You never bought see one to Sarah already.
Speaker 3: God, this is not going to look good.
Speaker 4: I just leave it. It's just bills, just suppressing.
Speaker 1: But somebody, see, that's the thing is a lot of they.
Speaker 3: Call me that.
Speaker 4: They will call me. If it's the buildings paint, they call you.
Speaker 3: You do it at your house, Patsy, certainly do do you read the direct now?
Speaker 6: Like the junk mail?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: Oh, I love it?
Speaker 3: Always does that love?
Speaker 1: It doesn't even get in the house for me. I go past the recycling.
Speaker 3: Before I love it.
Speaker 6: I keep it in a pile and once awake, like on a so day, a cup of tea, I'll just flick through.
Speaker 4: My wife should have a couple of ten.
Speaker 3: I want you all that crap.
Speaker 6: It's great.
Speaker 3: It's like cheap garden furniture, gum boots.
Speaker 6: Don't we have one of these?
Speaker 3: We need one? The dready bit is certainly, I'll just hear this. Can you order five of these?
Speaker 1: Now we've got a new dust bust. We never wanted four in our life, all right. The next one is calendar keeper. Who keeps the diary of everyone in the family, not me.
Speaker 6: We just have our own individual We don't have a joint family.
Speaker 3: We don't have a joint one night.
Speaker 1: We we do think ours up, of course, of.
Speaker 3: Course you do.
Speaker 1: The next one is.
Speaker 3: Don't forget we've got a Tuesday collage in class.
Speaker 4: It's in my mind to.
Speaker 1: The next one is memories and photos. Who keeps your photo albums?
Speaker 4: Change you think we have memories? Where is the memory keeper? Three memories have been lost Sarah this week?
Speaker 3: Memory? Yeah, oh yeah, I'm always looking after the memory photo.
Speaker 4: I actually make them.
Speaker 3: For everybody's birthday show.
Speaker 4: I am so we've worked I.
Speaker 3: To my wife. That's the ratio. All right.
Speaker 1: One more for today is lawn and garden.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think that is one of those jobs. And Bianca loves to say there's no gendered roles in the house, but that gets given to the man.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay.
Speaker 7: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: Podcast yesterday on the show, producer Rio in quite unset or language, was talking about people of a certain age, elders, wisdom keepers. Sometimes they behave in a way where they don't really they give up caring so much. My eldest daughter was flying back yesterday from Sydney, right, and she said there was an elderly couple. She was on the wind. She was by the window, their middle and aisle seat. She nears the other toilet. They say, climb over us. Has anyone she rang, me went, have you ever experienced this? I went, I have never. I've never known of that.
Speaker 1: An economy on it.
Speaker 4: Family is family, sure, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Before when the girls were younger, you can literally get past them over you put two strangers.
Speaker 4: And that the elderly lady was in and as my.
Speaker 3: Daughter Ruby is trying to scooch over her, so did she go.
Speaker 1: Through past the knees or did she try to actually go over the laps.
Speaker 3: She tried to go over the laps. And you know what it's like in economy. I think it was like a jet stuff like there's not much room. Is that there's no wiggle room. So she's like gripping so tightly the seat and at the seats in front like cliff faces to get those fingerholes, you know, like Ethan in Mission Impossible, crawing on. And then the people in the those seats are going, hey, cancuse scooch over these two old people who were just sat there.
Speaker 4: That's so quite happy.
Speaker 3: For it to happen.
Speaker 1: And then she knows she's going to go through this when she comes back.
Speaker 3: I have never heard of.
Speaker 6: That card for the arthritic knees to stand up. And they thought, look, it's just easy, I just crawl over, she said.
Speaker 3: They appear to be enjoy the game, and at one point the elderly lady as my daughter sort of trying to move over her.
Speaker 4: Goes, we're all girls here.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it, all right, let's get into the this week's sort. You can get your rage on now. Don't go to work angry. Have your rage on the show give us a call thirteen fifty five twenty two, what small thing gives you big rage? So yesterday on the show, we're talking about ben Liners, and I didn't realize a couple of my wife's spy friends obviously message going nice. The learning is a tramp about this.
Speaker 4: When are we going to kill him?
Speaker 3: I wonder you need those crutches anyway? Get in and my wife.
Speaker 4: Didn't say hello.
Speaker 3: I could see where there's an you know, when you walk in sometimes the house there's an agenda you're not aware of. And she goes telling stories about me again on the radio about not putting bin Liners in, and we're good morning, darling.
Speaker 1: It's like she swiveled like it waiting for you.
Speaker 3: I mean, those aren't my words, but I'm not disagreeing with the words villain and evil. And I said, well you don't. I suggest the other day you waited, you waited for me to put it in. She goes, I was waiting it out. Then I go to use to bathroom and there's a bear toilet roll, which I take a photo. I take a photo. I don't say anything for a couple of hours. Then I send her a message at five o'clock right, simply saying sorry about telling lies in a radio with a photo of that boo boo boom.
Speaker 1: And then where do you hide for the next few hours.
Speaker 3: I left the house immediately. I haven't remember back since I've entered witness protection. I can never go back to that family. Bye bye, girls, I love you always. Pretty A great ride, all right, Patsy, what's the view? Small thing, big raide?
Speaker 6: This feels like groundhog Day because I have talked about this before. Yesterday the love God came down from the office, had his side plate from his sandwich for lunch. The dishwasher is open, the draw is even out, and what does he do sit in the sink the thing.
Speaker 1: The sink is the waiting room.
Speaker 8: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: No, it's not no no no, no, no, no, no, especially go on.
Speaker 4: The mouth is open. Put the plate in the mouth.
Speaker 6: Yes, there's it's like a red carpet. It's rolled out for you. Just put it in there.
Speaker 3: How sometimes you see that when it's open and it's all it's all open to be put away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what that's the risk your.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's one of the worst jobs in the house is emptying that dishes.
Speaker 4: It is stacking it.
Speaker 3: I like doing it, like organize it, empting. It only takes you what ninety seconds?
Speaker 1: It's the worst job in the house, is.
Speaker 4: A bending and twisting and you have to think about it, don't you.
Speaker 1: Every Yes, you're right, with every new cutlery or.
Speaker 3: Goes back to the west Sco with the wooden sort of stir aspatchers or they because it's not used a lot. Does that go in that random draw that you can barely open.
Speaker 1: Then you'll get a miscellaneous item.
Speaker 6: There's always a tea spoon under the arm thing down the bottom.
Speaker 1: That's why. And I know what Chris is doing. You don't even want to open the dish washer.
Speaker 4: It is an invitation to empty.
Speaker 6: Don't you defend him? Jackie should be putting his plates in the dishwasher.
Speaker 3: What's it view, Jackie boy? Small thing? Big rage?
Speaker 1: All right? My wife loves to She loves books and claims to be a big book lover, except.
Speaker 3: She does love. He runs a book club.
Speaker 1: If you love books, would you do this? She often doesn't have a bookmark and will leave the page she's on open faced down.
Speaker 3: I do this all the time, creating a crease in the spot the librarian get out in your giant square over.
Speaker 1: To that will create a book, the book, the character of the book.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right, it's been enjoyed. Yeah, me too, I do that. Yeah no, no, Tuck, Yeah, I'm going to break into your house and do that to all your books. Yeah, I'm coming in.
Speaker 3: I'm coming in.
Speaker 7: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it, Christian, I think I'm with mister Wolfe. Another spoiler alert in the news there. I was going to waane. So I got home tonight to find out who the new Victoria Police Commissioner is going to be by Pats has ruined it. The Pats doing the news real time. Sorry about this very funny. I thought there was serious then and I was like, oh god, this is entitled interesting street. What's now we can't do the news. I thought it's going to work for the police and really didn't want to find out to know who it is. All right, we're doing small things, big rage.
Speaker 7: Small?
Speaker 4: What small thing drives you over the as Christian?
Speaker 3: When someone parks in my car spot on the street, it's at the front of my house, which means technically it's mine. And then they've gone to caps Lock, go park somewhere else.
Speaker 1: That does not make it your car.
Speaker 3: No, it does. I'm with them, I think morally, spiritually, it really does. No, it's not the streets. It's not the streets. It's right outside our house. It I'm with you, drives me nuts. My wife and I would go bloody car. Still part there, all of them outside our house.
Speaker 6: Do you peer out the front?
Speaker 3: You do? Don't you do that little peering thing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Public space?
Speaker 3: How much joy do you get an assult? And as an adult peering from a hindlines or a curtains it just peering out of things going on out in the streets.
Speaker 4: So keep part of daily tasks.
Speaker 3: You know, we're talking about them earlier, is peering what's going out the street, what they have to do over a.
Speaker 6: Road, a radar goes off, Chris is every time someone parks right out the front of.
Speaker 3: Our house, I do, I hear, I hear it. It's a sense I have a super bower. Dare I say as well?
Speaker 4: The other one is you suddenly see someone selling the house in your street.
Speaker 3: It's a big day everyone everyone on what's wonder what they're putting it up for?
Speaker 6: Do you have the sneaky walk through even though you are interesting?
Speaker 1: You're kidding, I do not go through the open house of your neighbors.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, but now we're empty nesters. This is a whole new kind of domestic cosplates. My wife and I as a couple thinking about downsize.
Speaker 1: Backstory to tell the real estate.
Speaker 6: We're not actually we're not, We're not that interesting doubling.
Speaker 4: Maybe you do that with neighbor houses.
Speaker 3: In the streets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, every time, even for rentals.
Speaker 3: See in here in Australia, the people selling it, the vendors, they're never there. In the UK, it's so awkward. You sell your home, you have to be there to welcome people in with the real estate. It's it's so awkward as well, because you know, sometimes you walk in somewe ago bloody hate it and you're literally you're out there a minute. They go everything.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, get a phone charger.
Speaker 1: I've got interested to know what all my neighbors.
Speaker 3: What a great idea.
Speaker 6: There's one at the end of our street and it's got an open house this Saturday, I think.
Speaker 2: A huh.
Speaker 4: And do you do that thing where you're old judging judge face.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, oh a brown leather couch.
Speaker 6: Well change the colors for a.
Speaker 3: Start, guys, this is I'm going to take my wife in a minute. Excitement abounds. What a time to be alive, Christian, small thing, big rage. The bin shoot in my apartment building has been out of action for eight days now. I have to get the get in the lift with a stinky old full bin liner and go down there. Christian, I am with mister Wolf. Millions of us stop saying this. Speak king for millions. This is you and mister Wolf. Millions of US F one fans are in blackout bubbles until we watch the race. I've been doing this for decades.
Speaker 6: You know what, don't listen to the news.
Speaker 3: We can't be telling people not to listen when we just called our way back up the ladder to number one. It's not like radio snakes and ladders. Why did the show lose that number one past topicople not to listen?
Speaker 1: We lost all Formula one fan And.
Speaker 3: You know it's cold because Jack and I are a couple of petrol heads. It's top gear radio every single day with us. Good morning Ray, Yeah, anyail you that's it right?
Speaker 9: The draw dishes.
Speaker 7: I can't stand it. Now.
Speaker 3: What do you mean when someone just rinses them under the taps then leaves like nature to to try them without using a tea towel.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, they basically, but they do wash them properly, sho open the water and evening and wash them and rinse them, and they leave them in the leave them in the wreck That drives me cry.
Speaker 3: Manky old thing the rat it's called. No, it's a temporary thing. There there, you go, get the tee tawel, you dry them, you take it away. I feel like, no, it does in this the lazy man's dryer.
Speaker 4: No, yes, what te tails are there for?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. Ray, I'm with you on that one, Thank you very much. Ray was in the middle of something else. We'll actually in his mind, far more bortant than check to us on the radio.
Speaker 7: The Christian o'connal show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, I'm the Parker. I had someone drive to my spot on front of me, and I pulled up behind them until they left and I stared at them. Victory is mine? What is this a Russell Crowe movie? Terrifying scenes a week's time. Then we're taking you to go and see the brilliant Beatle Juice to Musical Rhymes at Melbourne's Regents Theater this week, the seventh of May. Prepare for a night of screamingly good fun. You can put your tickets now at ticketec.
Speaker 10: Listen, come along and join us, call us now big to Jueason, so so good, beep dying just to see it.
Speaker 3: It's so great you won't want to go. So we take you next Tuesday night to go and see beat To do some musica beforehand, come and have drinks and dinner with the team. We're all going to be at Champagne Problems, which is a very cool cocktail bar before we take you over the road like a little school trip. Let's all do the crocodile or hands in a file. Somebody's had one of those big giant foam fingers. Follow Jack at the Regents Theater next Tuesday nights. If you'd love to come along, we're giving away spaces right now thirteen fifty five twenty two. Now ready, this is a great night out. It's gonna be great fun or some musical. You get dinner and drinks. Let's add in. Now, let's take it to the next level. I noticed you were shuffling cards earlier, and you have you do you believe that you are skilled as a kind of you? Can you know a few card tricks?
Speaker 1: I know some magic tricks. Yeah.
Speaker 3: How do you feel like you being a resident magician? You know? Sometimes I've been to things where they have like a magician who wanders around to groups and they do close up magic.
Speaker 4: I always it's really good, But that could you be that person.
Speaker 1: That's impressive magic? I know a few very basically well.
Speaker 3: The way you carry around is is if you are the next David Blaine, this is your moment. You've got seven days to sharpen up those fine notor skills.
Speaker 1: Will I actually have a pack of cards from the Magic Castle in Los Angeles, the Home of magic. You get there, you have to know a magician.
Speaker 3: So who do you know?
Speaker 1: A friend of a friend knew a magician and was able to get us tickets to the Magic Castle. I've got to say it was a little bit underwhelming. We went on a Tuesday night, not there, Rockbuster, not what is it?
Speaker 3: Improv night, and we thought it was.
Speaker 1: People having to go no yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No carry out magic carry.
Speaker 1: Out, especially an open mic life.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's not a magic castle.
Speaker 1: I got a decord cards from the magic Castle. I'll be happy to be a magician before Beetle Juice next week.
Speaker 3: All we need is a cup the tricks yep, okay, I've already got one.
Speaker 1: I got one.
Speaker 3: Is it cold? Is this your card? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Card tricks are pretty much.
Speaker 3: I've just written down something that we're going to need for next week. If you make sure it doesn't see it, get that. But we need that asap. Why are you guys doing look away, look Away, look away? Yeah? We're going to absolutely need that. Now. I'm glad you're happy to do this. We're also going to need in the next twenty four hours. You can't just simply be Jackposts. You need to be you need to have a magician. Magician. If you think about all the Great Chris Angel, the Great Concerting, That's what I was about to say, The Great Gatsby. I've not read the book. I don't think he's.
Speaker 4: Lean out of Gapio some of that close up magic.
Speaker 3: Is this is your card? I am the Great Gatsbee?
Speaker 7: Is this.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 3: Wow? Drinks sliders, Canna pays magic the Great I'll have it by tomorrow. Wow wait, okay, twenty four hours give us a call now lines are up, and then if you want to come and join us.
Speaker 7: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Next Tuesday night and Night's out with the team. Come and join us. All we're off to take you to Beatle Juice to Musical. We're meeting up beforehand champagne problems for cocktails and cannapeys and food. And now I've managed to persuade Jack Post, amateur magician to become pro magician for the night. You might have been to these events sometimes where a magician comes down does close up magic and he works the room doing various trips, turning heads and getting Wow's okay, I know.
Speaker 1: At this current stage, I know about two card tricks and that's it.
Speaker 3: So you need to have at least three and they need to be really really good. You can't have fumbling or stumbling or is this one? God, yeah, you've got. You've got seven days to become a great magician. Listener, come along and join us.
Speaker 10: Call us now, big do Jueason so so good, beep dying just to see it.
Speaker 1: It's so great you won't want to go.
Speaker 3: Also, the thing we need to get today are smoke bombs. I see. You can't just be there and saying hello to people. We need to get everyone there, all the listeners are coming along. And then I say now for a very special guest. And then you would arrive out of a door somewhere like a fire scuple of men's toilets RhE, and I would then throw on the floor smoke, theatrical smoke bombs through the smoke appears. The greater whatever your magical name is going to be.
Speaker 1: You don't worry that. The bigger the entrance, the higher the expectations of the Madicia.
Speaker 3: Hopefully, I've made a career out of that, paying very little loft, so much promising potential, paining very lot. It's a career of smoke, no mirrors, just a lot of smoke.
Speaker 1: I also say, well, where the fire alarms and sprinklers come on in the bar, that we're out all the summer out.
Speaker 3: In the labe. But hey, that's your first trick, you go, that's magic trick number one, So now you've got four under your belt.
Speaker 6: I want to see a top heat as well.
Speaker 3: It has to have a top hat. You need a caine as well. Yeah, yeah, do that have caines?
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, but one of the two hands for shuffling and dealing.
Speaker 6: Put it down, give it to your assistant. Rio you can be the assistant, you do.
Speaker 4: Magicians do have assistance, don't they?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, all right, then let's find out who's joining us. Hello too, we've there's two people there?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 3: Shannon and Jenny? Hi? Guys there you're going?
Speaker 11: So is this sh We really want to go?
Speaker 3: I really want to say, is this Shannon and Jenny?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 3: And do you work together? What's to do? Why are you together? In the car right now?
Speaker 13: We're driving down to drop the car off for a service.
Speaker 9: We're stuck in the traffic. It's like an hour and a half drive. And Jenny's God, you've got to ring up a toy get these tickets.
Speaker 3: So I've been ringing and here we are. Here we are, my friend. All of our lives have been leading to this, convergent. I love it, Hi, right now, you two are a blast. You've got to come along. We'd love it all right. We'll see you there, Jenny seeing it's Tuesday night.
Speaker 9: Awesome going.
Speaker 1: I don't hell, that's like a threat.
Speaker 3: I mean, we meant to have that kind of energy, but it would be suspicious if we're that sort of caffeinated. This summeeron, I think we're on something. Janelle, Good morning, Janelle.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Hi, there guys are going great now.
Speaker 3: Word on and getting through. There are seventy two million people trying to call right now, word on and getting through. Janelle, tell us why you'd love to come along to Beatlejuice the musical next Tuesday Night with us.
Speaker 14: Well, I normally work on Tuesday nights.
Speaker 5: I work at the children's hospital, and somehow the stars have aligned.
Speaker 14: I have Tuesday night off, so I could see there.
Speaker 7: You have to come along, Jack.
Speaker 14: I think we should call him Misstic Jack.
Speaker 3: By the way, mister Jack, Mystic Jacksraga. What about missto is very Australian wad of just adding an and o at the things misso as any missto the trick.
Speaker 5: Magicians.
Speaker 14: I don't want to miss so the night.
Speaker 3: No, you know.
Speaker 4: Catflags are spreading.
Speaker 3: Jew you definitely invited, Okay, come along next Tuesday. Look forward to meeting you properly. Thanks. Thanks, have a good week. Andrea, Good morning, Mine, Christian, good morning, Andrea, Good morning, Angie, Fancy coming along next Tuesday night. Hello, yeah, hello, hello, Misso you're not mucking around one of another one of your tricks are no smoke bombs on the show, Andrea, are you there well? Yes, every morning contractually six till nine put one Andrew, Yeah, it's still I'm still here the old line too, oh Misso thank you very much.
Speaker 14: Magical Jack. I have to see him next week.
Speaker 3: Absolutely missed though, the great missto. Now listen, Andrew Beatle Juice.
Speaker 14: You're a big fan, big fan seeing both movies, seeing them when I first came out up years and years ago. And it's also my birthday next week, so I attend this night out with this early.
Speaker 3: Birthday drinks were going to get me, Oh my god, and magic as well. What an amazing night, the greatest fright of your life, Andrew. We're seeing next Tuesday night.
Speaker 14: Fantastic.
Speaker 3: Thank you. All right, that's the tickets of.
Speaker 2: This morning back tomorrow Christian O'Connell Show Gone Podcast.
Speaker 3: We call this three topic Tuesday. We have not one, not two, but three ways to share your stories with the show today. You could be winning an instant one thousand dollars at any moment on our show when we hear it, we give it away for our instant Caller of the Week now talking about call all the week. Friday, we had an incredible story. We were asking looking for your stories. Have you ever set a trap? About to play your quick little highlight of a man called Danny that called us about a teacher trap that him and his colleagues had said trying to catch smokers at the school.
Speaker 4: This has gone viral since Friday.
Speaker 3: One point eight million views is incredible for this phone call from Danny. It's had at four hundred thousand lakes as well. This is Danny's story from Friday.
Speaker 13: I'm a school teacher and on our duty on the Oval, and we were trying to bust the smokers because smokers obviously always go to the far corners of the Oval news set of trees. So I went out before recess and climbed.
Speaker 3: Up the tree.
Speaker 13: So I was on the phone to my collie telling him who was smoking? You just named them? He said, you, you, you, and you, and they're looking at him saying, how do you know. When we went out the next week, we knew that they were going to look up the tree, so we wield a recycling bin out and put it next to the tree and I got in the bin. So we busted them second time around, and they decided to relocate after that.
Speaker 3: It's a story for the ages that I'm always going to remember that story, all right, So today, have you got a story about setting a trap? Thirteen fifty five twenty two, If you've got a story about setting a trap? Like Danny also, we were looking for biggest order you've made one thing? Okay, big orders of one thing? And wrong doors Rio you went in a wrong door recently.
Speaker 10: Yeah, on the weekend on Saturday, we're in Northcote and we saw one of those little signs that say like open house this way.
Speaker 3: So they're like, oh, yeah, we'll have a little look.
Speaker 1: Walked in.
Speaker 10: There's a big house with a big sign, you know, for sale, blah blah blah. So we walked in, the doors open, and this woman comes in the hallway and she goes Hi. We're like Hi, can I help you? Like, oh, yeah, we're just here for the open house. She's like, this is not an open house. But we just thought because it was on the same street that we'd be fine to walk in because it was the open.
Speaker 3: Must have scared the hell out of her. She was really she was just I think she must have thought I was Northcote, just like, hey, can I polite? What are you doing in my home?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry, we thought the sign meant open house.
Speaker 3: No no, no, we've got no open houses. No no like oh okay sorry around yeah, yeah, ship has place.
Speaker 4: She got hire by the way, dream of her an open house like this?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: So Lineeship Now, thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 3: Your stories. If you've ever set a trap? Have you made a big order of just one thing? And Wrong Doors thirteen fifty five, twenty.
Speaker 7: Two, Christian O'Connell Show Gone Podcast.
Speaker 3: Have you ever set a trap for somebody? If so, you want to hear a story on thirteen fifty five twenty two, Maybe made a big order for just one thing? Or you've got a story about wrong doors. Mark You've got to still about setting a trap.
Speaker 9: Mate, Yeah, Christian, I was living in Florida many years ago and discovered that my newspaper kept getting stolen. So I wasn't really sure what to do without that. I chased up the newspaper people. They all said it was being delivered sort of just passed around now and seemed to know anything about it. So one day I thought, I'll set a trap. I heard the newspaper hit the lawn out the front, and I raced outside the tube of super glue, put a whole in Dobb's superglue all over the thing and it all it looked.
Speaker 3: Like, was was you like? Yeah, yeah, nice fresh morning there in Florida. Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I went back inside after breakfast, went back out, the newspapers gone, and I thought, you, Pudi, I've got someone. So, you know, not only a trap, but a little bit of a revenge, because I'm thinking, Whoevern's picked this newspaper up, their hand is just gonna be covered in super good and you know what that's like. And of course after that newspaper never went missing again.
Speaker 3: Wow, wow, I'm super citizen, no on message with your newspaper exactly right. That's mark awesome story. Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: All right, every good day, and you mate. Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 3: Every single show. The show is maybe you guys, your stories are stories? Three ways? Should you share your stories today? Any stories about wrong Gore? What was the other side of it? On thirteen fifty five, twenty two, also this morning going to come to stories about have you made a very large order of just one thing. I remember when one of my daughters turning ten shaded la classmates. We'd hid this village hall for a birthday party in the summer's press. You want them to have a great time. You want all their friends have a good time, because they all sort of gossip about each other's party. So anyway, I thought, I need a load of helium balloons. So I went into this some party shop run by the most miserable human being. It was almost ironic that the most miserable man I've ever encid of my life was running this party shop. I get it. I guess with all that fun coming in through the door, it just did something to him. Anyway, So I need twenty five helium balloons, and he goes, okay, right, well, I can pump them up for you all this and he said he part nearby, and there was nowhere nearby party. It was like a five to ten minute warm He said, come back tomorrow morning. That's when the party was at eight am. And he actually said word for word, keep knocking because he lived above the place. And I get the feeling he was going to. He's someone who has he.
Speaker 1: Needs to be woken up at eight am.
Speaker 3: He enjoys a drink. It was just, you know, there's just a vibe about some people that and I was like, just just keep knocking. But the guy who runs the party shop, okay. Anyway, next morning I go there, I keep knocking it. I'm there five minutes kicking this door as well. I'm thinking I had one job to get these. I need these twenty five balloons. Anyway, all mates literally looks like he hasn't slept in about five days. He starts pumping up these helium balloons. And then I don't know if you've ever tried to corral helium balloons.
Speaker 1: Not easy.
Speaker 3: They just want to go up right. They don't want to be herded and crowd. Now it's suddenly caught a bus stay on a Sunday morning. I've got twenty five. I'm alone, I've got a five minute walk. I can barely see at times because they're floating in front of my face, just twenty five of them. Then it was like a usc tento fight trying to wrestle them into the car as they're floating in the car. Coming back out towards me. I'm trying to not pop them, obviously, because I need twenty five. The car fills with them. I'm actually shut the door. They're in the driver's seat, the passenger seat, the back seats, they're everywhere. I'm actually open the driver's door. Push them away from me. Get in. I can't see out of it. There's no way of seeing the rear view mirror. Absolute nightmare. So have you got any stories about a single order of one thing? Sorry, a very big large order of one thing. Let us know On thirteen fifty five, twenty two and coome.
Speaker 11: On Morning Crew, how are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're good, Welcome to show. And you've got a story about setting a track?
Speaker 11: I did. I set a trap for my eighteen year old son. My husband and I were heading away into state for a weekend, and I just had a sneaky suspicion leaving an eighteen year old boy at home could perhaps get up to a bit of mischief. So I did all my gin bottles into.
Speaker 4: Sophisticate eighteen year old gin. I love botanicals.
Speaker 11: It was free, so, of course, so I hit all the gin in a drink bottle, filled it up with water, came home at the end of the weekend. So I feel like a gin and tonic? Do you want one?
Speaker 7: To my son?
Speaker 11: And he goes and he just looked at me blankly and he's like maybe, And so I made us a gin and tonic with gin and he said, this test really different, a.
Speaker 1: Lot stronger than what I was drinking on the weekend longer.
Speaker 11: And so now five years later, when I still make a gin and tonic, I just look at him sometimes that he just smirked.
Speaker 3: These a pacebo drinks what they were all having as well, Like God, this stuff is so strong. Anyone else so wrong right now? And thank you very much the story.
Speaker 11: Thanks guys, have a great one.
Speaker 4: Samantha Brackets, English, Good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Hello, how are you all?
Speaker 3: We're very well.
Speaker 12: Mine is a wrong door, a major wrong door. So I just finished night shift and I drove straight away all the way down to Phillip Island, about a two and a half hour drive, and part my car got out of it and I was visiting my friends for a long weekend. Knock on the door, no answer, So I'll just try it. Walked in, looked around, looked to the right. I haven't made their bed. That's unusual. Never mind, go in look for the spare room. Thought that's different. There's normally bunks in here, as shit was an.
Speaker 3: Office and none of these, none of these clues.
Speaker 12: So I had my till, I had my overnight bag, I had everything all under my arm. So I thought, well, I I just planked them in this room. Anyway, it looks this one looks made.
Speaker 3: Did that?
Speaker 12: Went back into the lounge. They had a blue lounge, right, that's great. Turned around, so kitchen's messy, that's unusual. Turned to the left. Thought, oh my gosh, oh no, no, no, there's a cabinet here with those dinky dye metal racing cars. No, oh my god, I'm now mortified. I ran back to the room, grabbed my stuff and bolted very quickly out the door.
Speaker 11: Next door.
Speaker 12: I'd gone into number twenty seven. My friends live in twenty five.
Speaker 3: Just a small difference, but a very big difference.
Speaker 12: My my eye stopped. I literally froze in that kitchen, and thank goodness that man wasn't home. I did tell him, I did tell him when I met him.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, met him later in the day, and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: As well about those dinky cars. Bit old for that, aren't you?
Speaker 12: I was multified?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right then, Samantha, thank you very much.
Speaker 12: Well, thank you, you have a lovely day, and you.
Speaker 3: Olivia Coleman, thank you very much. Let's go too, Let's go to It's like the Rocky Hole song. I turned to the left, I turned to the right, I turned back around again. And good morning Anne, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 5: When my dad was a secondary store teacher, he set a trap. He was getting pretty annoyed with a group of boys who were constantly getting into the toilets to smoke, and so he and a colleague decided they would go in and wait until the smoke started rising from the cubicle. So, sure enough, the smoke went up and the two teachers either side threw a bucket of water over the petition into the cubicle, and the smoke was clearing. The Only problem with this was that it turned out it wasn't a student.
Speaker 11: It was one of the other teachers.
Speaker 4: On a sneaky smoke. Oh that was probably the highlight of that guy's day.
Speaker 3: Just a minute on a dance, Oh, just a field.
Speaker 4: And brilliant story.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Christian O'Connell. Show go on podcast this Sunday.
Speaker 3: Do not forget that special powerful lady in your life when you hear this. No, it's the mum alarm, Patsy, how are things tracking? You must have heard rumors, whispers in the house.
Speaker 6: Well you know what. Chris is taking Audrey to school this morning. Hey, guys, turn the radio up. There has been no chatter, no talk whatsoever, even though I've.
Speaker 4: Been dropping what's called a surprise.
Speaker 1: They're behind closed doors.
Speaker 3: I'm sure right now planning.
Speaker 4: Have you picked up the flowers? You get the puppy, some more chickens.
Speaker 6: I am not fooled by that scheme. No, there are no plans underway.
Speaker 3: So do you know there's no plans underway?
Speaker 6: They've made no means.
Speaker 3: What I worry about is that you could be correct, because I tell you why yesterday you were telling us all these off in school camp.
Speaker 6: Isn't she yes tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is an unusual week. That's kind of like everyone's forgotten about poor old bats. Yeah, no, excuse trying to sound the mom alarming. I can do.
Speaker 1: Vegetables that she didn't get to on the high.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: Yes, so you've got how many days? Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, satdy is five days?
Speaker 3: What would you like?
Speaker 6: What you really would like? And I say this towards every you know what I really really would like if she just wrote me a letter about anything, or.
Speaker 3: Even anything anything? Birds of prey, how about the golden eagle flies high in our console?
Speaker 1: Did aliens build the pyramids?
Speaker 4: May be more worried and kid rub me? Let's about anything like what Fathers Day?
Speaker 3: Read the room? Something about me?
Speaker 6: You thoughts on a bit of paper, take on my alone.
Speaker 4: And we die alone? That Mother's day? Something something really personal?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, just yeah, from her heart to mine.
Speaker 3: That's lovely, that's really nice. Well, now you're in a situation when I became a dad, suddenly your mom gets kind of eclipse by your wife, who is now a mom.
Speaker 1: Who as I keep thinking of Mother's Day, I keep thinking what we're going to do for Bianco And sadly.
Speaker 3: Basically it's like that, you know, the space shuttle has those rocket thrusters and get get their son up into life and you push them aside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, I'll think about got to look after both. Mother has already dropped a hint. Get this, she's what's she up to?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Get this?
Speaker 8: What is it.
Speaker 1: Little lady, you would love to take a poll of what you guys honestly think perfumes cost. She gets this, you might get this as well. Some Mecca gives you like a free little things every day. It's like every once a month. It's like Christmas for us. Like I'm going to go and get my Mecca gift. So she got this tiny little capsule of perfume and she goes, I love this. What I want It's called Mason Clvelli.
Speaker 6: Gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said, you know what I would love for Mother's her name alone screens money.
Speaker 4: I thought, Mason Clave.
Speaker 1: When I think of perfumes, honestly, think of like the guys about there's no way guess how much it costs three hundred eighty dollars.
Speaker 6: Well, she's worth it, isn't she?
Speaker 4: She brewed your son and you can't step up.
Speaker 1: She's not worth three and eighty dollars.
Speaker 3: Just when I was prepared, what's all that gold and the equipment of yours? When those trousers aren't you, I know they're not luling lemon gold and twenty easily you've got that stimulator in the garden, I know, and all that's up.
Speaker 1: When when there is a cannegery in your head that says perfume cost between fifty and seventy dollars maximum, you get that sits. I was just shocked to see the retail prize of.
Speaker 6: Three and eighty dollars is the special day?
Speaker 3: JE gotcha, Gene, You've got it, haven't you?
Speaker 1: I haven't got it yet. It can really be eighty dollars.
Speaker 3: I think the reaction that you actually remembered and went out did that. Plus, she's obviously been with you, well, she knows how you are. Jacket actually gettinghim as was asshole. Wow, we get.
Speaker 13: You.
Speaker 4: It's a lot. It'll be the biggest.
Speaker 1: Day of her lifel surf the Internet's if masic is doing any smaller.
Speaker 7: One Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: You're actually pale stress, he is. He's actually changed pallor. The thought of hanging over a couple of hundred bucks for your beloved wife who grew and gave birth to your son.
Speaker 1: It's three hundred plus and bottle.
Speaker 3: I've seen your Calloway bespoke tailor made clubs.
Speaker 1: It works out for more than three dollars per.
Speaker 3: Milliarly seriously put her money on meal. She would be so happy.
Speaker 1: It is definitely worth it. I just have trouble, trouble doing the giving his money to Mason Cravelli for such a small I.
Speaker 3: Think it's Mason we pronouncing like Mason Cox the smell American foot.
Speaker 6: What have you spent on your golf clubs?
Speaker 3: I just need It's not just that he's got all this parafferna and he's got like matching outfits.
Speaker 4: But you've got one of those nets in.
Speaker 3: A back garden.
Speaker 1: But that was only one hundred and twenty dollars. It is huge, huge, This is three hundred and fifty.
Speaker 3: Say what she can treat your mama rights.
Speaker 1: She's not my mother as well, she's body's mom. This is coming out of kop.
Speaker 3: Get Him was a new responsored water on the playground this week to raise much needed funds. What's this for? Is it the starving No, it's for my dad. This is the Mason Clavelli Foundation, all right on the time wasted to day for the best in Show, brilliant price five hundred dollars best restaurant voucher. Jack could be trying to win this.
Speaker 4: Can you I read email?
Speaker 3: Can I eat it? Mecca? Oh? Thanks to master Chef tonight on Master Cheffer Challenge so difficult it will be the mother of all de dessert seven thirty tonight on ten and ten play good morning to Barb Christian. Years ago, my son couldn't afford gifts for Christmas. A sort of letter about what he valued about us, what he learned from us. It is to this day the most precious gift I've ever received, so personal, I'll keep it forever, invaluable. Hope all he can do a letter for you.
Speaker 6: Patsy pressures on now, isn't it?
Speaker 3: But just narrow it down so to do with your mum, Perhaps he said about anything, it's not a Philly buster. Alrighty today, then we're looking for your drink movies. It is World Beverage Week. What do you think the top five highest selling drinks in the world are?
Speaker 1: Okay, te no no, that would be no no Hi.
Speaker 3: Starbucks coffee at number five. Starbucks make eight thousand coffees every single minute of the day. Coca Colar bang number one, Pepsi number two.
Speaker 6: Ites bottled water.
Speaker 3: Water would be one of the biggest selling in the moment, red Balls at number four, and then snow beer. Chinese beer is it. Yeah, they love that snow beer. That's why it's at number three. All right, So we're looking for your drink movies like The Devil's Advocates, Silver Core Ingredient, the Eggnog, Uncle Buck's Fizz, Gold, Bad Fanta Gold. We haven't had a dude, where's mine? Remember we can never move a dude. Where's one? We banned them, but I'm bringing it back, bringing it back, dude, where's my Bacardies Moonrak is a great Bond movie? Whatton? All right, Jackie boy? What have you got drink movies?
Speaker 1: Tonic the Hedgehog, Oh yes, Silver, Phanta of the Opera.
Speaker 3: Oh that's very good. Fans of the Opera at Gold.
Speaker 1: Juice almighty, yeah yeah, Silver, and Passioder of the christ.
Speaker 3: Yeah silver.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: What have you got them? Drink movies?
Speaker 7: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Thanks to Master Chef for grabs today on the time Waste of your drink movies five hundred dollar best Restaurant voucher.
Speaker 4: Jack you ready to mark?
Speaker 1: I'm ready If you are, I am ready.
Speaker 3: A man called Blotto, Oh gold plus very movie. Tom Hanks hammered Lee came up with that one very good for strong start today to drink movies. Aiden's got tequila, mocking Bird silver, Oppen Heineken gold came in about a thousand times. Andrew, you're the first Beatle Booze silver plus.
Speaker 4: My cousin VB.
Speaker 3: That's very good word. I'm Paula Buris Whiskey Business Gold Whiskey Bar called that there must be somewhere in the world Last of the mojitos from GAB gold plus one and Gab you me and Pepsi from One Eater Silver, Gorillas in the sprits gold, who's that? Rachel World on Goon in sixty seconds gold, Tiagan broke back Mountain Dew.
Speaker 1: Gold just very good.
Speaker 3: Why didn't they do a brand endorsement and spent off some merch with that men wosteric Goat's milk silver. We brought a goon Bronze. It's put the coon into the Big Lobbyerski, the Big lob Beersky Silver. Weekend at Bundy's Silver plus Missus Stout Fire gold, Night's wint and warm. A pint of stout any given Bundy gold norailed us very good, tang and cash gold. There's something about Bloody Mary silver. The Hills have wines silver um and Dakaree gold. These are very good today, Ben Hurl, is that too much of Ben plus world? Paul Kung Fu, Panta gold four x and a funeral gold. And when Harry met slerp silver. So many golds today tough to picture just one though. To win the five hundred dollar Best Restaurant voucher thanks to.
Speaker 1: Master Show How winner is Lee for a man called Blotto.
Speaker 3: Man called Blotto straight away out the gates was a very strong start.
Speaker 4: All right, let's talk tomorrow's show today.
Speaker 7: Leave it or not?
Speaker 11: What are the yuds?
Speaker 3: You gotta be justhing me like, were you with Cheryl who married a Hunt? Who was with the Cheryl who married a Hunt?
Speaker 7: As well?
Speaker 3: Come and join us tomorrow every Wednesday? Will it for your stories of coincidence and chance like these?
Speaker 9: I was singing flick my hair back, check my nails, I've slipped on the radio, and that same song was on and the girls went.
Speaker 11: Feeling good as hell.
Speaker 8: My first husband happened to be born on the first of the first seventy one at s Hospital. I divorced him and miss a new Feller ten years later.
Speaker 11: He was born on the first of the first.
Speaker 8: Seventy one at Estdon Hospital as well.
Speaker 12: Traveling around Victorian wine country is my father in law.
Speaker 9: A while ago, the guy who was a winemaker.
Speaker 11: Was serving us.
Speaker 12: He used to be a carpenter.
Speaker 5: Turned out that he was a carpenter who made the rowing boat that my father in law rowed in the nineteen fifty six Olympics and won a bronze medal.
Speaker 3: In See we get the most incredible story. So you can get in there early. If you want, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. I have one to kick us off. Early twenty four hours were the main event. Yesterday. I had to go and pick up from some random address. My wife just gave me to go and pick up a secondhand oil heater for our twenty roun year old daughter. She's arguing with the housemates and them and they don't want to turn the heating on. I said, I'll get you at all heater as I'm going to paintless guy. The guy goes, you came here about three months ago. Went I recognized this house. I brought a secondhand giller team from the same address and.
Speaker 4: The same guy seven weeks ago.
Speaker 3: All right, so if you want to get in there ready for tomorrow's show, email me Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot au. We're back tomorrow. Thank you very much for joining. So what are up to today? Enjoy your day. We catch up with you tomorrow. Take care.
Speaker 7: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast