Speaker 1: The Driver's Show, powered by in a midsoon Nano Taylor toil over a century of engineering excellence meets cutting edge nano scale technology.
Speaker 2: Yep, hello is this?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Hello, Delton is my name and cooling from the Waterloo sexual shooner?
Speaker 1: Is that true for normal?
Speaker 4: Look funk off?
Speaker 5: Whoever you are.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't lift shem of your tech for whom darling?
Speaker 4: Listen, I fucking thought this was a scam. It's that fucking border.
Speaker 5: Now listen. Oh, I've told you, I've boxed your number. I told you not to call me because I can people about the bullshit you go on about on this show, which I'm assuming you're doing right now.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you, Gordy, I know where.
Speaker 5: You work, and I'm happy to get lawyers involved because I'm kind of sick of it.
Speaker 3: Usually if you could.
Speaker 4: With you as well.
Speaker 2: Guilty has charged this old man has been following me around all day.
Speaker 5: What are you doing for?
Speaker 4: Seriously, it's bad for your credibility. I don't even know how it's good for your business. I have to sue you as well.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: We are used to.
Speaker 1: Would we share it? Woodloo?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: It's sure a woodloo. You'll have no trouble having a poo.
Speaker 3: You're not even.
Speaker 5: I'm sick of the text message I get from people telling you the bullshit you're going on about.
Speaker 1: Gordy God, you're a grumpy old man. Have you had your bloody prostate check lately? Not by your wife?
Speaker 5: You boys have had a letical problems before. Why do you have to keep bagging me when I'm not on your show?
Speaker 1: Well, because it's pretty fucking fun.
Speaker 2: Actually, I wanted to ask you so. I was listening to a podcast the other day, The Verge, which we've seen found out as a highly work podcast. But anyway, they were talking about the Apple and how that is basically now dead in the water. What can you tell us about the Apple car?
Speaker 4: I'm going to tell you it was never a thing.
Speaker 5: Oh really, Here's here's how I say it. I said it as they realized that they could provide software right, which they do now with car Play, but also they're going next generation the whole infotainment system, the dash cluster, everything will be driven by your phone. We know only Audi and Porsche working with them, right. I believe truly that they got together some of the engineers car engineers in the world into a team, and that team didn't truly know what they were working on, and that's why we got leaks.
Speaker 4: Saying that they were working on a car, but actually.
Speaker 5: What they were doing was working on how cars work, how to OEM dams, how can they use the iPhone to drive all of the digital displays in a car? And that is I think was all always their goal.
Speaker 4: I don't think they ever wanted to build.
Speaker 5: A car, so I don't think they got any Remember how Dice and We're going to.
Speaker 2: Build a car. Yeah, yeah, like they.
Speaker 4: Literally built a model and went, nah, this is not for us. Apple never did that, no way in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean it makes perfect sense when you think about it that way, because they're going to earn way more money selling software to these car companies, and they will making a car incredibly complex. The other one I'm interested in as well. Last episode we were talking about by d Shark, what do you reckon if you have a crystal ball next one to five years, EV sales they're going to go up or are we going to see plug in hybrids tacking EVS?
Speaker 5: Yeah. I've always believed in plugging hybrids is the best gateway to the future.
Speaker 4: So I think they've got.
Speaker 5: More road to grow.
Speaker 4: I reckon over that five year period.
Speaker 5: It really depends what the car companies do with the reality of pricing. Devices get more realistic. And we've talked about on this show and I'll talk about for years, the gap between the petrol choice and the electric choice is too much, too much. If it's lower, it's obtainable and desirable, But at the moment it's really we've really reached the end of the early adopt the phase. So yeah, I'd probably if I had to put my money on something, i'd back plug in hybrid over over electric. Just in terms of sales growth. They're still going to sell ship tons of electric cars, but I think, you know, plug in hybrids and hybrids generally will dominate the next five years.
Speaker 2: Okay, and last question for me. They've just revealed the Hyundai Ionic nine. I think that looks absolutely horrific. What are your thoughts given that they are virtually the same car under the skin.
Speaker 5: It's amazing that the company you can have such broadly different designs. Don't you think I forget forget for a moment, You've already talked about it. I'm sure the fucking key it hasn't. Hasn't that?
Speaker 1: I was going to say it the key Tasman, you loved it, right, I.
Speaker 4: Just it doesn't make sense. O. You go to Hoyando and you go, what are you?
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it doesn't make any sense to me at all. But Paul, I've got a question for you. What the fuck do you do this show?
Speaker 2: You know what has happened now is Gordon has descended to getting fake names to leave reviews on our on our podcast, you got.
Speaker 5: Like an Indian call center boxing to start doing downloads for that.
Speaker 4: Looks like you.
Speaker 1: Got you let my ex wife out of there. Very good, well, Trevor, thank you for answering your phone. Are you in bed right now, Trevor, I'm in bed.
Speaker 2: What sort of.
Speaker 1: Pajamas are you wearing?
Speaker 4: I don't wear pajamas.
Speaker 1: You're naked. I always pissed it like trev with one of those night hats carrying a candle and one of those like.
Speaker 5: The candle and the hat for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's Trevor. Well, thank you, Trevor.
Speaker 3: You have a good before you go, Lucien, please don't Jim for sure you church and shind if I you church and Shindo. Don't mention Jimmy your gay shoulder and the shade take you mate.
Speaker 5: You've got a career.
Speaker 1: Have I think the same thing about you?
Speaker 2: So you Trev.
Speaker 1: I love you, Trev. Goodbye, lovey bye. Okay you're ready for a game?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, Kya Kyundai, Kiya Kia or jag definitely Kya Kya or Landrover Oh Kya Kyo or Lexus Lexus Lexus or Toyota Lexus Lexus or Masda Lexus Lexus or Masda Lexus, said Lexus, Masda Lexus or Mitsubishi Lexus Lexus or Genesis Lexus Lexus or MGG what Yes, okay Lexus, oh Lexus or BYD Lexus Lexus or.
Speaker 2: Porsche h depends on the car Porsche, Porsche.
Speaker 1: Porsche or Porsche or Lambeau Oh Porsche Porsche.
Speaker 2: Or Ferra Ferrari.
Speaker 1: We landed on Ferrari Ferrari winning the game. Hey you forward super Dudy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big announcement from Ford so Ford Ranger super Dudy. It is basically a car that exists to solve a problem for a small group, but a big group, and that big group is fleets, specifically fleets that do GVM after market upgrades for vehicles they use on site, so mines, emergency services, et cetera, instruction companies, all that. We actually did a session with Ford and they ran us through who they're targeting with this, and they used a good example where they had like a guy that was doing regional firefighting and what they would have to do with some of their trucks, like the seventy series. They would do a GVM upgrade and they would have a certain capacity of water they could have on the tray to then take to a fire scene. Well, they're limited by the amount of water they can have because the payload is limited on the vehicle even with the GVM upgrade. So by giving a company like that a nimble vehicle that you can drive on fire trails that isn't an enormous truck because it'll get stuck. But with more GVM from the factory means that you don't need to have a mechanic that basically does GVM upgrades at your facility, which avoids the warranty, and if it comes from the factory, you've got a vehicle that sort of ticks all those boxes and that's what Ford is able to do with range of super duty. So we're talking about so we're talking about four and a half ton GVM four and a half ton towing capacity with a brake trailer. Those two things are huge. They've also just revealed that it will have eight studs on its hub, so that is that's big because like a good looking blokes in the tray eight polls. So basically it just means that the hubs are engineered to take that extra load be big. And Ford is talking about it existing. I gues see it's sitting on the Ranger platform. It's probably going to be wider, it's probably going to look a little different to a current Ranger, given that you're gonna have to do a huge amount of upgrades beneath the skin to make this happen. So yeah, and it'll be expensive as well. I reckon plus twenty grand on top of a standard Ranger.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask about that, like where this would said price Guide like mid tier but quite up there.
Speaker 2: We'll think about it at the moment. If you go buy seventy series and then you go to a GVM upgrade, you're paying seventy or eighty grand for a seventy series or one twenty if you want of the Dreamers that's on car sales, and then you're paying probably fifteen grand to do a GVM upgrade that is avoiding the warranty. So basically, once it's done, you've got to restore it to factory to sell it. So there's a lot of work that goes on there. If you could just spend twenty grand on top of ranger, so you've got factory warranty.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting point because as soon as you do start stacking on the extra gear and whatnot, you're spending a lot of money. And yeah, it does put the warranty in some sort of disreput generally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it'll be cool. So it's coming out twenty twenty six, they'll reveal it next year. Twenty twenty five given out quickly. The Chinese are replicating cars. It wouldn't surprise me if the Chinese basically launched a copy cat of this and launched a four four did so. Yeah, I'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Hey, the twenty twenty five LDV tear on at nine. I've seen the EV sister brother of this. I've only seen this in the Camo rap that it's got going on.
Speaker 2: Would you believe the electric version is called the e Tehon nine.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't believe that. Actually I would believe that because it's in the news story that I sent you.
Speaker 2: Yep, but didn't read. So this is basically a replacement for the T sixty the current year that they run. But fascinatingly enough, it will be sold alongside the current T sixty, which tells me that this is going to be expensive, so they'll probably jack the price up a little bit, so you can still buy the cheat one if you want, but then you can also have this. It looks pretty good in terms of the specs, so basically it'll have a GVM between thirty three twenty and thirty five hundred kilos, so it gives you a pretty decent range there in terms of brake Towne capacity and payload. It's also fairly big as well, five and a half meters long just under two meters wide, so it will be a whopper of a thing three point three meter wheelbase as well, so be fairly big. And I think that LDV has done a great job with the T sixty in terms of the drive train, so I'm hoping this feels just as good behind the wheel.
Speaker 1: I think LDV has done great in general in the last couple of years since launching. I think their utes are very accessible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so look, I think I think they're onto a good thing with it. It'll just be the price. I'll be curious to see where they land in terms of pricing, because you don't want it to be super expensive, and some of these brands really are starting to jack their prices up. MG's looking to go more premium, and if these guys do the same, it's going to make it a little bit tricky to access some of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting what LDV came out with saying that we want to make a un We want to make the buyer walk into LDVS showrooms and basically have a lot on offer, like different ranges and different price points and that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: So, and LDV has been around for a while. It's one of those Chinese brands that that's been here for a while but doesn't have a huge range of cars. Whereas you look at some of the new Chinese brands have just arrived, they just have hundreds of models. You know, it's not literally, but many models. So yeah, still keeping you up, Olivia.
Speaker 1: How on? Oh you know what I checked out the other day, Yeah, Coopra, not Trevors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Taviascan, of the Tavascan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Tavascan, which sounds like some sort of terrible scan you get done at a hospital.
Speaker 2: I've got the Tavascan and it's all clear.
Speaker 1: Than it's all good. Yours came back. I thought you copped a dose. My tabascan came back with all sorts of issues. Yes, oh, man, I tell.
Speaker 5: You what I had.
Speaker 1: That was a lump spotted. There was like some there was some swelling going on my Taverascan. Just I've got a follow up specialist appointment with my Taverascan. Well, fuck them. They don't let me drive their cars.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. So the Tabascan I did sit in it the other day and get to drive it, which was a pity. What do you make of the interior on this, because jesu, it's a real different, standout sort of a car. I like the fact that they're going balls are you know, I like a real brave interior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I think it's different. There's a lot of angles and stuff.
Speaker 1: There's that weird spine thing in the middle. It looks like it's got like a snake skin on it.
Speaker 2: We were looking at the same thing, but yes, yes, we definitely are. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, look, I like it.
Speaker 2: I think it's different and it just gives you something that isn't just generic and boring in this segment, which is often what you find.
Speaker 1: Mmm, Corpra really bring in like a lot to the table next year. Oh you know what, I'm actually genuinely excited about. The Leon is going to have like a sports tour version.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it's like driven. It's quite good.
Speaker 1: Oh is it so? From top of my head? Tell me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: It's got the.
Speaker 1: It's got the Goldfi engine in it, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure exactly. I didn't read this. I drove it before we knew what we were getting, right, But we drive a plug in hybrid and I think the version with the gold Fire engine as well. And it's a fun car. Yeah, really cool. Good to see wagons making a comeback finally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's kind of it's a small wagon, you know what I mean, Like it's a little nimble wagon.
Speaker 2: It's not outrage It's not like a SUPERB, which is huge and not that good. It's it's sort of just nicely sized.
Speaker 1: Not that superb. Where should we go now?
Speaker 2: Home? By the sounds of it, Gordy, you've worked with Itamitsu before at their launch event, right, yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: I've got to say I was really impressed. These guys have been leaders in oil innovation for over a century. I mean they're the ones trusted by Toyota and Mazda to deliver precision engineered oils straight from the factory, and now they're bringing this same expertise directly to OSSI owners. Like this is exciting times.
Speaker 2: So what stood out to you the most?
Speaker 1: Okay, so they've got this nano tailored oil and this stuff is next level. I mean they don't just make the kind of who Hi everyday products. Every formula is designed with a purpose. So we've got the IFG three. This is perfect for city driving. This is where you're in that sort of stop start traffic, the stuff that really puts the stress on your engine. Then you've got the IFG seven. Now this is a beast for high performance vehicles. Seven layers of protection on this one, and it's got their nano cleansing tech that stops oil breakdowns even in the harshest of conditions. And if you're driving a Japanese car, the IFG five is built for precision engineered engines, offering five layers of protection to keep your engine clean and running smoothly.
Speaker 2: Gee, that sounds like some serious attention to detail.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm all about. I'm all about the detailed pavlo. You know this about me. The IFG seven isn't just oil. It's like giving your engine a custom built suit of armor. And it doesn't just protect your engine too, it optimizes performance. So if you're into keeping your car at its absolute best, this is the oil that you want.
Speaker 2: And now it's easy to get as well.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it's really easy. It's all online. Just search out Itamitsu Australia. That's id E m it Su Australia. Oh, you can write this one down au dot Iamitsu slash Nano slash Tailored slashoil dot com and they will ship this straight to your door, no fuss, just top tier oil delivered wherever you are.
Speaker 2: If it's good enough for manufacturers like Toyota and Mazda. Then it sounds good enough for me. Gordon, thank you. That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: Pavlo, Hey with it a Midso you're getting oil that's designed to handle whatever you throw at it. They've been trusted by the best part for over one hundred years for a reason.
Speaker 2: It Amitsu taking you beyond engine protection to real driving excitement.
Speaker 1: Couldn't have said it better myself.
Speaker 2: That was great. I'm always carrying this show.
Speaker 1: I noticed you've been getting around looking a little bit more fancier than usual. Ah see see yeah, you have been practicing your Italian who wearing a buttoned up polo shirt right to the tippity top. You've got your chinos on. You're carrying around a tray of Lasagnia, which is weird.
Speaker 2: Yes, So can I just quickly before I get into more of this, just talk about Yoko Fritto, which is this amazing just delicacy that I had when we were in Italy? Is this a woman?
Speaker 1: So so anyway? So yes, yes, it's.
Speaker 2: Italian bread that's served with proscuto and depending on where you are, some bellsamica as well.
Speaker 1: Sometimes oh okay, and good food chat from you.
Speaker 2: So amazing. So if you are Italian. I need to know where you can buy this in Australia.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's really easy. So you go to the supermarket if you get a thing of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Yeah, and get yourself a bloody bread stick.
Speaker 2: Don't point out him. No, no, he's uncultured, that's what he is. That's not that. So I need to anyone Italian frito. Let me know where I can get it in Australia, preferably Melbourne.
Speaker 1: But what is it bread?
Speaker 2: It's like a puff pastry with this protrudo on it and it'd served with that Bellsamico. But anyway, did you say, Bosmico?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is that how you?
Speaker 1: Oh you are all right there, mate? Come down? So I lost my mum going to a cafe years I'll have and she'll have a espresso and give us a slice of carrot cake. Two thanks darling with you and your Besmico. So yeah, I was in Italy.
Speaker 2: We would doing a tour of the Ferrari factory and just looking at the Fierano test track as well in Furano and the factory is unreal. So we got to do a tour of the sort of main factory in Marinello. It's the only place they make Ferraris, with the exception of one Ferrari that I'll tell you about very soon. So yeah, basically this factory, they have green space inside so they cast their own engines. They basically assemble all their own engines. So through the factory you'll see mixture of V six, V eight and V twelve engines being assembled, and they even have like sections with trees in the middle where people just want green space to sort of hang out.
Speaker 1: Of course, do you have one of those car expert a tree and yeah, I think you've just got a couple of pop plants. During the Christmas party you do to pup in one.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was it was unreal, so really really cool to see that. And also the Fiurano test track, We've got to test the SF ninety and the two nine six GTV on the track there. It was wet, which wasn't great, but the test track itself is all basically Enzo Ferrari's house was virtually in the center of this and he wanted the test track built around it so that he could see the cars being tested. And yeah, up until recently they're actually testing Formula one cars there, but they're not allowed to do that anymore at Fierano, so it's just road cars.
Speaker 1: The house still their house is still there and no so no.
Speaker 2: One's really allowed in there. But they've even got literally housing adjacent to the track. And there's a section of the track where there's a noise meter and you have to let off the throttle at certain parts to not trigger the noise meter. It's triggered a certain amount of times in a day off to shut down. And there's an apartment building, like a three or four story apartment building literally on the track, so imagine having a room there where you can just see all these cars driving around. They even have this incredible fighter plane inside the test track and it was donated to Ferrari by the Italian government because they used the fighter jet to stage this drag race with Formula one cars and basically the Formula one car from Ferrari kept winning and they could not get this fighter jet to beat it in this one mile drag race. Wow, end up donating the fuselage, so.
Speaker 1: This fighter Jets a piece of shit, just give it to them. They probably had a bet like, hey, whoever wins this lab against the fighter.
Speaker 2: Jet it's so cool. So I really appreciated just seeing that and being immersed in that because the Ferrari Factories is unreal. It is just such an incredible place. But the Ferrari that wasn't made in Italy is actually it's called a Ferrari Testa Rossa and it is a small electric Ferrari that is basically big enough for one adult, and we used it in a drag race series that is about to go live or has gone live on our site. And in addition to that, we used a stack of other cars from one of our investors, including stuff like the Lamborghinichian't, the Cortage and a new one obviously, the new one of McLaren's like center p one so awesome series. Make sure you hit the Car Expert YouTube channel to vomited in my mouth. Yeah, make sure you hit to the Car Expert YouTube channel to check that out and to have a look at the Ferrari Testa Rossa, Yeah, which is a fun little thing.
Speaker 1: Going back to that jet for a second, did you ever see that documentary that was done about Pepsi and it was called something like Pepsi Wears My Jet? That was incredible.
Speaker 2: Yep. That was a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nearly got himself, well, he nearly got himself a fucking large payout, and then he stupidly got principles and then he didn't get a thing. Wait did he get anything?
Speaker 2: I don't think. I think he got like some free pepsi or something. I don't think actually got anything.
Speaker 1: He got nothing. He got a documentary made. Yeah, pretty much anyway. Um Oh, hey, Toyota land Cruise O Prato. Yes, interesting, interesting, Yes, I think straight up this is a great looking car, and if we could judge a book by its cover, they would and they will sell a ton of these.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: But I think there's a little I think there's an asterix next to this.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so look I had a chance to extensively drive the Altitude, which is one down from the top spec in terms of the lineup. They started over seventy grand now and that's the base, huge, huge money. They finish it over one hundred grand. On the road. There's only two five seat variants and only one variant, which is the Altitude with a rear differential lock. Everything else has a torson centertif and then traction control effectively and then low range altitude is the other one with the red diff lock. Now, it created a bit of a stir online because I don't know how to etemuff this up. But the cargo space is an absolute disaster. So they've got the five seat version has to have space for a forty eight mild hybrid battery and cooling system, and to fit that in, they've basically reserved a space beneath the cargo floor and it causes the cargo floor to sit up by fifteen or twenty centimeters. That is if you get five seats. If you get seven seats, it's even worse because the seven seats sit on top of the already raised cargo.
Speaker 1: Oh does it?
Speaker 2: And to create a flat floor, I haven't seen that they've installed this box that is, I reckon, maybe thirty centimeters tall.
Speaker 1: So where does so the seats sit on top of this box that's in the boot, the very.
Speaker 2: Container for the forty eight Yeah yeah, yeah. So it is an absolute disaster. And what Toyota has said is that in previous generations of this car, you could take out the third row and still have a usable boot. Now they're not allowing you to do that because it runs the risk of you exposing yourself to the forty eight vault battery system, which is not twelve vaults. It can be dangerous. It's high current, so I think that's a really big miss. They've moved the spare tie from the rear of the vehicle, which they used to do with the altitude in the previous spect to underneath.
Speaker 1: But I think that's actually a great move in terms of design, Like it looks as it looks better, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But design it is. But the problem with the car is that it's heavier, and by moving the tire from there to under you've gone from having one hundred and fifty letters of boot of fuel capacity to one hundred and ten liters, so you're reducing your range. The vehicle heavier has a carryover engine that makes the vehicle now slower even though it has more towing capacity. They've got a slight issue as well with gvms. So if you look at the GVM of the vehicle when it's fully loaded with three and a half tons of trailer and around three hundred and fifty kilo on your downball, you've got under three hundred kilo worth a payload to play with So that's two people in the front seat and then maybe a kid or two and then a bag and you're at GVM. It's before you add any accessories or anything. So I think those are the negative things that the positive things heaps. The space inside the infotainment system is fantastic. It's a huge step forward and.
Speaker 1: It looks good, it feels premium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just wonder whether that stuff is going to annoying people enough to cancel orders. I don't think it will. I think people will buy them regardless. But yeah, I did notice a lot of the other reviews have glossed over a lot of this stuff because they were basically testing it under curated conditions by Toyota, as we had got to test it separately.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think their core audience is going to love this. We've said this previously, but I think this is going to sell right across the board, from cashed up young traders who love a bloody cruise down the beaches of Perth to that sort of like real conservative Toyota buyer at the older the way older end. The bood thing is a bit of a concern.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: Else, I felt a bit funny in the tummy over was the interior feels a bit Look, don't get me wrong, the infotainment system great step up, but the interior in it and I know Toyota have never been greater at this, but it just feels a little bit. How's it going For the price? It's like just all black. There's nothing I don't know.
Speaker 2: You could do with a bit of color. That's what I thought, a little bit of a two tone or something. Yeah, I also don't know that people are going to love the ad blues setup. So it's a seventeen later add blue tank that will get you're about eight thousand k's. The issue that's added on to that is six month service intervals, which is just seems quite excessive. Six months instead of twelve twelve is pretty much the norm with everyone, but Toyota demands six months for some reason.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Anyway, I think the boot's going to turn people off. I think the price is going to turn people off. But I don't think it's enough for Toyota to be generally concerned about.
Speaker 2: Now they'll sell a bucket load of them. We're going to do some towing with one that we have in a couple of weeks, so we'll do some more extensive testing. But yeah, look, I think it's good. I just think there's some stuff there that Toyota really has missed, which was disappointing.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what would be great in this Toyota Prado would be our good friends in a misso oils fantastic for Japanese car.
Speaker 2: Not that one though, because that's for gasoline engine, so I would probably put the diesel.
Speaker 1: Running's go with this one right here there it is. You know what I think? Alright, this one's actually why we saved the best to last. It's the five W forty What an oil?
Speaker 2: The numbers refer to the viscosity, Oh does it? And that's the thickness of the oil.
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: I went to a doctor once and he told me I had very discuous. Doesn't matter, we should wear a wrap it up. I reckon, she did sails tasty. How you know what Toyota could have benefited with, especially with their interior, is maybe looking at the Genesis Jesus, wow, now that that is Prima.
Speaker 2: That's like the salon.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine?
Speaker 6: I don't go in to your salon in Genesis GVS. Sixty and passing that big boy in his Toyota Prado. He works out, he works out. Look at those look at those things. Oh, I like this, can picture myself. I would be the hot dog in that bun extra mustard. I want to be the hot dog your bar Afka Jenesis son eighty percent of charge. I feel their fancy.
Speaker 2: I see you. You should we go for some questions? Yes, and just as a reminder while he's loading up the questions, if you know where I can find some of that, that would be great.
Speaker 1: Hey, here we go. So questions from the peeps. Thoughts on the return of Jack utes to Australia. How will it compete here? What's the story with them? That is a great question coming from Jerry's car.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I think it's good because it will be another cost effective option in the segment.
Speaker 1: Bit of competitiveness.
Speaker 2: We are taking a while though. So these have been out at dealerships for quite some time now, and I'm just wondering why they still haven't really fully launched them yet. I mean, we haven't been given one to drive, and they don't really want media driving them. So I'm just curious to know what's happening. I think it looks good though, does look good? Yeah? Cheap as well. I mean starts off at just over forty grand for a dual cabut. I think that's pretty impressive. That's decent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this question comes from Neil Dahl. Hello Neil Dahl, you sound like an author.
Speaker 3: Why aren't Auto Hit Lunch made mandatory to be on by default? Dickage with dear Ril Jon Wenkush, thanks for the question.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I tell you.
Speaker 2: Who else is a wine cut? If you go to the drive in movies.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you were saying about Trevor. Yeah, if you go to the drive in movies, and I'm like, the drive in movies? Is this the fucking nineteen forties? But genuinely, if you go to the drive in movies, when do they have drive in movies that in July I still have them.
Speaker 2: Yes, driving movies are still the thing. And there are actually times if you're the lights just keep dipping in here. It's like ghosts of radio post passed.
Speaker 1: There's a lot here. Oh my god, it's Jonathan Coleman, the ghost of Allan Jones. Oh my god, he's touching me.
Speaker 2: Leave him alone.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, leave me alone, Allen. I can't help my shelf. He's got a tasty one. Jessie sixty.
Speaker 2: So if you're like parked across the road from someone you found on Instagram or something and you want to just sit there at nighttime with your car, you've got to be able to switch the lights off. You don't want to look like a creep. It was like two in the morning or something. Well, he storky. I was just driving and I just wanted to stop.
Speaker 1: Producer Live. She is a dirty bird.
Speaker 2: KFC. Yes, I agree they shouldn't with a greasy box. I agree that you should be able to have them on automatically, but you want to be able to switch them off if you need to.
Speaker 1: Last question before we sail this thing home. It's a great question. It's my favorite that we've received in months. What's your favorite carlube? Oh, well, I can tell you mine. It's in a MIDSU lubricants.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I like these so much. I haven't might have mine for dinner.
Speaker 2: Bit of five W forty bit.
Speaker 1: Of five W forty bit of the old school o W twenty.
Speaker 2: Well zero as well. It also works anyway. Contact at the Drivers Show dot com dot au if you want to get in touch with us or help Gordon understand stuff.
Speaker 1: This has been either the loosest and or shortest episode we have done in quite some time, and I regret nothing except for calling Trevor long, although it was pretty funny to wake him up.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was asleep because we're recording this quite late. Quite late anyway.
Speaker 1: Contacted the drivershow dot com dot au orddrivershow dot com dot you as in the website, please go to that and rate, review, subscribe. What else do they have to do?
Speaker 2: All the touch points, all the touch points?
Speaker 1: Thanks for tuning in to the Driver's Show.
Speaker 2: Proudly sponsored by Iamitsu Nanotaylor Oil Experience, the power of precision and over one hundred years of engineering expertise.
Speaker 3: Want to know more, Search it Amitsu Nano Taylor Oil AU today