Speaker 1: All right, I'll hold it while you turn it on. Yeah, maybe the actress to Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane and Moira Major.
Speaker 2: How to Witch Bitch, Happy New Year, Happy New Witch Bitch.
Speaker 1: I welcome to twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yes, Michelle the Witch of Moon's Lane Season two, I know How to Witch Bitch.
Speaker 1: You would have thought this is our fiftieth episode.
Speaker 3: I've read it.
Speaker 1: How have we not fought more?
Speaker 2: Thank you to everybody who has listened, who subscribed, stream shared, commented, and joined us. In the first season of How to Wich we had some really cool guests. I'm around the world, which is very nice. I think we need to go more European this year. Yeah, I think if we've got anyone from europeho's listening, we'd love to have a chat with you. We've done sort of a bit of the States Italian War, Italian Witches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we want hardcore witches. Bitches up now.
Speaker 4: Also, Talesman. That's like a horn that's how do you get them? That's where you get horny from.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, Han you WITCHI friends as well, Becky Underscore seven four to two, Sarah Luise seventy seeks, Michelle Watkins on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Tracy K.
Speaker 2: Davis loved the segment a couple of weeks ago where our friend Christo told us about some interesting coincidences that had happened after his father passed. That one keeps on coming up on my feed as well, and keep on finding it, just to the fact that one of the girls who was there when he passed was looking for a sign from him. Went to go and do a word puzzle, and the word puzzle was called looking for a Sign.
Speaker 1: Very very cool. I heard you've got some more on that too, so we might have to get him back.
Speaker 2: There is some more information on that as well. We will have to visit what's happened with Christo. We've also got mel Davis says, I was there the night at Glenn Gallen.
Speaker 1: What's this about, Michelle?
Speaker 4: Ah, okay, hey, mel So Glenn Gallon is a very haunted homestead near to Wombaka.
Speaker 1: And I was there.
Speaker 4: And they put a mask on me, they put headphones on me, and one of the other guests were in the other room.
Speaker 1: And Michelle yeah, yeah, and they.
Speaker 4: Were telling them the ghosts to touch me here, to touch me here, whatever, and yeah, And I was saying whether the ghost was touching me, but I was walking around and I was sensing and talking and talking to those that have gone on, telling everybody where they were, which was really cool.
Speaker 2: And Mel said that she was there that night, she didn't know who you were absolutely amazed as well.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Also Randall Randall lives in the US, wondering if you could explain shadow work and spirit guides and how to get started what does that mean?
Speaker 4: Shadow Work is an interesting thing. It's another another way to look at your traumatic experiences and to deal with them. So I often say that if you want to be a really good healer, you can't heal if you've got a lot of shit that you haven't healed yourself. So it's kind of like you need to go and work on yourself. So that's your shadows side, the dark side, the side of you that you don't like to deal with. And the more that you do that, the more that you can raise your own energy and actually be able to help others. So there's a lot of healers out there that are fantastic healers, and there's some that are out there that just still need to do a little bit more shadow work for themselves, right it's knowing thyself.
Speaker 1: A little bit more another episode about that view.
Speaker 4: There's a whole lot more to it as well. But I'm saying just in a little bit of a nutshell to start off with. But I think that's a great idea. I think you should look at how to work on your shadow self and do your shadow work.
Speaker 2: And also for this year, we are kicking this season off with a competition. You can win a full reading with our very own WITCHI Poop, so what you've got to do? You can actually join us on the podcast as well. You can have a chat with Michelle wherever you may be in the world, have a full reading as well. You would have heard her in action along the way, so you know that she is amazing. So we're going to choose our winner, probably very soon actually in a couple of weeks. We'd love to get your help getting the podcast out there and in return, so to be in the running, make sure that you've subscribe to how to.
Speaker 1: Witch Bitch on your favorite podcast.
Speaker 2: Of course, you have already comment on the pin post on either our Instagram or TikTok accounts to tell us the most important question or interesting question that you would like Michelle to delve into with you and then share that post with your friends. Yeah, definitely, it's very simple, very easy, and a chance to join us on the podcast and also get a full reading with Michelle.
Speaker 1: So good luck.
Speaker 2: Today's episode we are going to take a look at a weight loss spell. Even though we have absolutely no medical abilities in knowledge, we do not think of us as any form expert in this. But also with the Christmas obviously a lot of people like to restart the year fresh.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, at least the first three weeks. We always have the same way those days, let's what's your news?
Speaker 1: Resolution to lose weight?
Speaker 4: Okay, so that.
Speaker 1: Last and the next week we'll see you in the pit.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a look at that from a witches point of view, okay.
Speaker 4: And the other thing to disclaimer, this was the one that I put together with the knowledge that I have, because there is no such thing as a wheat loss spell.
Speaker 1: I have really not.
Speaker 4: I was looking and then I thought, you know what, I'm more of a file witch. And I was thinking, well, you know, and we were talking about the sea witch. What could you do the sea Witch? And I'm thinking, well, we're seventy percent water. And at the end of the day, what do they bang on about. To lose weight, you need to have a lot of water, and I never have time for water.
Speaker 1: So I thought, let's supercharge it. Okay, let's do that.
Speaker 4: Let's supercharge some water, and we can use our moon water for that as well.
Speaker 2: We're just a disclaimer. We don't know what we're talking about. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay, So this is going to be a supercharged water. So lemon is known for boosting metabolism and aiding digestion. Cucumber helps with hydration.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't touch it there. Oh my god, I just realized it's like a big ten minutes.
Speaker 3: I just put it together and didn't even think about it. Oh my water.
Speaker 1: Oh god, an I mean a goodness me to cut that back. Oh that's so funny. Alright, okay, good, okay.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: So mint aids a suggestion rather than.
Speaker 1: Rather than digestion, because it is a suggestion.
Speaker 4: So ginger has anti inflammatory, which is really good for stabilizing that blood.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon that stabilizes your blood.
Speaker 4: It's also really good for metal metabol metabol meta you say, I.
Speaker 1: Can't say.
Speaker 4: Because of this penis is there sorry, okay, well you're doing it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go through everything. I can't touch it now. You had your handle over it for that said minute.
Speaker 4: And you have berries which are really good. They're low in calories and high in antioxidants. And we've got the apple cider vinegar as well, which is an appetite suppressant.
Speaker 1: So and hang on, this has got mother in it. What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's God. That just means it's raw. So it's raw vinegar.
Speaker 1: This stuff doesn't taste good.
Speaker 4: No, we want to put a little bit in, but it aids with digestion, it speeds up the metabolism, and.
Speaker 1: It's just got lots of littles of cool things.
Speaker 4: In fact, I actually have everything it has in here for you because it's great stuff.
Speaker 1: Is every chance is going to make someone put themselves, isn't it. Well I've lost two kilos by putting doing this.
Speaker 4: And I have it's very good at detoxingself, of course, detoxing.
Speaker 1: As you myself.
Speaker 4: But I feel fabulous. Obviously my libido is getting back. Considering that we've got this nice little peanalo rather large beta.
Speaker 1: Maybe would do it hexing of you know, Okay, sorry. Will you do these cucumbers with it? You just stick things in them?
Speaker 3: We'll do that.
Speaker 1: That's another episode right there. Hexting a penis, Yeah, you make your shrivel up. That's not very nice. It's not very nice, is it. I've never done it. I would never do that. Oh you've done it?
Speaker 2: So have it?
Speaker 1: Comes the bitch in which all right, what are we to do?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's start. So the first thing, and also to.
Speaker 4: This, mother is really good for reducing fat and storing fat, so aids with digestion as well.
Speaker 1: So everything he is really really healthy. Have it in the morning. Fantastic. So what we want to do throughout this.
Speaker 4: Yes, So what you want to say is lemon bright and ginger fire bring me energy and inspire. Cucumber cool and mint so green help me feel light and lean very sweet, and cinnamon's charm balance my body, do no harm. With each sip, I feel renewed towards my goals, steadfast and true like you already.
Speaker 1: What we're going to do is going to put the lime in the goodness. There's no lime there. Did you know that?
Speaker 3: They're yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I even sent a thank goodness, thank you, to Nicole Kibben on her page. She oh, and I also found out that the last witch that they actually had for the last one blackmailed them and also was charging them an absolute fortune.
Speaker 1: So if you're looking for an ethical witch, my darling, I'm here who will still charge you in absolute fortune? Up with the lime in the No, no, no, I work for free and cocktails. Yeah? Nice? Nice, I don't All right, what are we to do?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: First we get to chop at the lemon. No, we didn't get a ball. No no, no, we're going to use this. Okay, we're going to use this. We're going to take all this off. Now.
Speaker 4: Remember the moonwater, So we did an episode on moonwater. I'm not sure when we did the episode on the Moonwater.
Speaker 1: There was a full moon, probably yep. So how much lemon? Okay, so you just want to put the juice of a lemon? They the whole lemon?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we want we want lots. We want to This purifies the blood. It's going to make it absolutely pep and pants.
Speaker 4: And you're going to start doing this with me, right, we're going to do it together. The yeah, in four weeks and everybody else is going to come along and start. If you want to start this journey, start the journey and we'll see who lives.
Speaker 1: That's okay, we're gonna And then you want to.
Speaker 4: Put as many blueberries as you like. You can use strawberries too, if you prefer strawberries.
Speaker 1: It just depends on good for any Oxiden's brilliant for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, little one, A little bit of rasberries and with the mother. Yep, you want to put probably a tablespoon of that.
Speaker 1: In tablespoon of mother. You got to cut You've got to cut your cucumber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you cut your cumber, mate.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cuting the queue cumber. So if we were to do doing this seriously.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you could even put some ice in there too if you want it to Remember, we are using the moonwater, and that moonwater went out in the Gemini last Gemini Moon, which is really good, which aids communication, so that it's going to make you communicate, baby.
Speaker 1: With your ass? What are we great? What have you got the other? I love you? Okay? Okay, So this comes from your garden, Yes, this did. Yes, it's all dirt on it.
Speaker 4: It's okay, it's good for your dirt AIDS aid AIDS.
Speaker 1: We don't say that aids with great things.
Speaker 2: And yeah, shooting yourself because you put dirt on it and on that.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no no no no, I've washed it. Sure you not feel it. It's I don't want to feel it. It's been washed. Okay, feel You're ready about the other stuff. Okay, So we want to put a Oh do you like ginger? Not really? Okay, well in that case, just put half a tea spoon in. Oh, it's very good for your ginger, really good. I love ginger. Chocolate. Oh, yeah, that is good. That is good.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: When I used to eat chocolate, it was great. And what's this yeah, bit of cinnamon. And then you're going to mix it with the moonwater.
Speaker 4: With the moonwater, which I also had out with the dirt. No, this one I actually had with roast quartz, your favorite.
Speaker 1: My favorite? Yeah? Okay, how much it's enough? Two glasses worth?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Two glasses?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: We're both going to try some hooting in that love. Love is floating in that big peana penis.
Speaker 2: Can we just say once again, we have absolutely no idea what we're doing.
Speaker 1: No, this is not a medical thing. This is not at. Where's the lid gone? Where's the top of the lead?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Bring the lead?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 3: All right, I'll hold it while you turn it on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby the actress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, a little bit brown?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, all right, you're ready to rock and roll.
Speaker 1: It's so good. All right, now, this stuff will get you going. It's got lots of clear exit. You're litericuliz you do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, we know what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Oh that's chunky.
Speaker 3: You need to put Marien.
Speaker 1: This is just for a test run.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, what's the thing you gotta say again?
Speaker 1: What's the down the fucking at?
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: And don't wait for god, I'm crying. You're ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is really selling it.
Speaker 1: It's just junk. Actually that's my eyes. It's actually really good. Good. All you need is a little bit more. You need to blend her heart.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 1: Oh cheers. Once again, this is not all right. I'll just TUNEO through this. Yeah you have instantly.
Speaker 2: Next week we're going to chat to a mortician and a medium, which is very very cool, don't forget.
Speaker 4: As well as because of our weight loss.
Speaker 1: That extreme that's good needs more blending. Make sure as well.
Speaker 2: If you want to get a reading with Michelle, you can head along to our Instagram.
Speaker 1: Or TikTok pages.
Speaker 2: Check out the pinned post, comment share good luck luck in so many have I yet?
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us. Okay, let's check the stars. Aries.
Speaker 4: This week, Aries, you'll feel a burst of energy as a new year begins. Use your momentum to launch new projects, to revisit goals. Your focus and determination will be on an all time high, leading to success in your endeavors. Taurus, this week may start off a little bit slow, but that's okay. It's an ideal time for reflection and planning your year ahead. Midweek, you'll find clarity and personal relationships, leading into a deeper understanding with loved ones.
Speaker 1: Gemini.
Speaker 4: Communication is key this week, so Gemini, you'll find yourself networking and forming new connections that will prove beneficial throughout this year. Stay open to different perspectives as they might inspire new ideas. Cancer focus on finding balance between work and personal life. This week is perfect for setting boundaries and prioritizing self care. Embrace opportunities for rest and relaxation, allowing you to recharge for the year ahead. Leo This week is all about creativity, so let your artistic spirit shine and don't be afraid to express yourself boldly. New projects or hobbies started now can bring joy and satisfaction throughout the year. Rgo, take stock of your achievements from the past year and set realistic goals for twenty twenty six. Your attention to detail and organizational skills will serve you well. Collaborations with colleagues might bring unexpected opportunities.
Speaker 1: Libra. Balance is the theme this week. Libra.
Speaker 4: You'll find success in both personal and professional areas by staying adaptable and open minded. New friendships or partnerships may blossom, offering fresh perspectives. Scorpio, this week will bring emotional insights, so reflections on relationships of how you want to nurture them further. Trust your intuition and don't shy away from expressing your feelings for those who matter. Sagittarius, a venture awaits, whether planning a trip or simply learning something new. This week brings opportunity for growth. Embraced excitement of the unknown and let it expand your horizons. Capricorn. Capricorns will find the ambition amplified this week, so use this drive to make headway in your career. All your personal goals stay grounded and focused, and remembered that persistence will lead to impressive results.
Speaker 1: Aquarius.
Speaker 4: Social interactions will be center stage for aquariuses this week. Engage with your community as this could lead to significant support and collaboration in the future. Let your humanitarian instincts guide you. PI seats spend the week nurturing your inner world. Creativity and imagination will flow, providing you with inspiration for personal projects or hobbies. Meditational quiet reflection is needed this week for.
Speaker 1: You as well, and that's your stuff.
Speaker 4: Good work podcasts