Speaker 1: Come on in.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, Welcome, Hello everybody.
Speaker 4: I mean Friday girls. Are you feeling it? What are you feeling the Friday fields?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 4: I just asked you.
Speaker 2: I also hate that you guys call it Friday when it's friya.
Speaker 1: It's like the best day of the week.
Speaker 4: My five year old calls it frya.
Speaker 1: Is that because for me?
Speaker 3: I don't know Annie Brittany does call it frya. Actually, speaking of that, So, I was driving into work today and I have a rule in our family which is that the kids are not allowed to eat yogurt in the car.
Speaker 4: It never goes well.
Speaker 3: And they've got those little like yogurt pouches. Anyway, rule was My rule was broken on what it was like Thursday yesterday, and I'm driving in this morning and I was like, god, it kind of smells him car.
Speaker 4: What does it smell of?
Speaker 3: And then I turned around, looked behind the seats and the youngest of the children has painted entirely the back of the passenger seat with yogurt that's now like solidified.
Speaker 4: It looks like it's just covered in white clay.
Speaker 1: We can use our imagination.
Speaker 4: Laura chalk chalk, No, sorry.
Speaker 3: It's just disgusting. It's disgusting. So now I have the seats. It's like plastic, but it's like textured plastic at the back of the seat like that, Like well, yeah, it's like kind of got a plastic sick.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just know that.
Speaker 3: Like I'm finishing work on a Friday and I have to get back into my car and then go and clean out the yogurt that they have like intentionally painted the back of the seat with after I said, don't do.
Speaker 4: You, Maddie j to do it. That's what he's for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll just pretend I didn't notice it for as long as possib until someone else cleans it up.
Speaker 4: Honey, why does the casting vomit?
Speaker 3: That's how I do with most things in life, just ignore it till someone else does it.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, we have a huge show coming up today.
Speaker 2: But I want to tell you something after the break, something that embarrassed me yesterday. I don't get embarrassed easily. A lot of you know that, like it's very very hard to push me to my limits. But my dog Delilah yesterday, she brought me to my knees in a way. She embarrassed me so badly at the hairdresser that I don't think I can return.
Speaker 1: I'm not exaggerating that either. I'm not exaggerating.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's next on the pickup.
Speaker 2: I need to talk about my dog, Delilah.
Speaker 4: I am never a great way to start a sentience on the shows. She's done something.
Speaker 2: I love my dog so much. Anyone that knows knows. She's like my best friend. We're attached to the hip. We do everything together. But yesterday she embarrassed me more than I've ever been embarrassed in public before, like with her, and I don't get embarrassed easily. But I was at the hairdresser, and the hairdresser for me takes hours.
Speaker 1: So she comes with me so I don't have to leave her at home locked up. So she comes.
Speaker 2: Everyone loves us. She runs a mark. Everyone's patting her and playing with us. She's just like it's like a free dog. Right.
Speaker 1: I didn't tire up at the hairdresser. She just lives her best life.
Speaker 4: She just roams around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so I was I was sitting you know, you're looking in the mirror, like when you're at the hairdressers, and I could see in the reflection. There was a group of the girls, like the workers, sort of at the back end of the shop, and they were like whispering and laughing and talking and looking over and looking around.
Speaker 1: It was all very awkward, and I was like, wow, what are they doing.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, they must be we're just like talking about someone in the store that they don't want to hear, because that's why you'd be like huddled together. Anyway, more people come over and there's a bit of laughs and awkwardness, and I was like, what is going on? And then one of the girls comes over to me and she says, oh, did Delilah bring a toy today?
Speaker 1: Like did you bring a toy for Delilah?
Speaker 4: And I was like what.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, should I have. They're like, oh, I think she's got a toy, like over at the salem.
Speaker 2: We're just trying to figure out whose toy it is. And I was like, what are you talking about? They're like, can you come and see? I was like this is so weird. Anyway, walkover and in the middle of this salon and now this is a lush salon. I'm talking like marbled flows. Everything's white, everything's custom made, like this is high end. In the middle of the salon, Delilah has gone into my bag and she's taken out this little satchel that I've got.
Speaker 1: Somehow she's opened to the satchel.
Speaker 2: And she's flinging around my period cup, my menstrual cup. She throws it to herself like a ball, so she throws her head back across the salon. My period cup was flying through the air. Then she goes and chases it, putting it at people's feet, wanting them to throw it for like a ball. Because she takes her toy around like it was mortifying and it was an old cup.
Speaker 4: Let me said. I don't want to go into too much detail, but it was this was not That's probably why she was attracted this. She was a cup that you wear during your menstrual cycle. Yeah, it catches the flow and it was clean.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, she didn't pull it out of me, but I was so embarrassed because I had to say, yes, that's mine and pick it up in front of everyone.
Speaker 4: If you haven't seen one, they're very bulboused.
Speaker 3: They kind of look a little bit like a ball and I'm guessing being silicon quite I don't know bounce around.
Speaker 5: Have you ever watched Shark Week when a great white's playing with a seal call?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say Shark Week, we were talking about period cuts.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, but it kind of picks up a ceil and throws it in the air, and I can just imagine this little rubber toy bouncing around, this bougie hair dress.
Speaker 2: Well, the worst part was she'd had it for quite a while before anyone noticed. And there's a back area and it's clear, right, it's clear plastic, So she'd gone outside with it. So it was full of dirt. It was dirty, you know, And I was like trying to explain to someone. I was like, that's not me, that's like, that's obviously soil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. That has out of my body.
Speaker 5: I was mortified that dog. That dog officially needs to go.
Speaker 4: No, she does not need to go. But please very dramatic, I reckon.
Speaker 2: There are so many stories like this, so please call up tell us if you have had something happen, like if your dog or your animal has mortified you like I was yesterday, call.
Speaker 1: Up and let us know.
Speaker 4: Your kids can embarrass you. But then.
Speaker 3: My kids don't embarrass me. I love my kids. Most people do love their kids.
Speaker 4: Most people love your kids. Do They're quite famous? All right, your call's next on the pickup.
Speaker 5: If you're just tuning in, we know the story of Brits dog Delilah terrorizing her at the hair cell on you And what is a pixie dick of.
Speaker 1: What's a period cup?
Speaker 4: Period cup? It's a pixie cup. I thought it was you called it a pixie dix.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I thought you were talking about the hairdresser. The name of the hair dresser. Anyway, we're talking about like how has your animal embarrassed you? And I had completely forgotten this brit You just reminded me of it in the break. But recently I've got a massive dog, like he's like forty kilos, right, but he's only got three legs. And I was crossing the road at a pedestrian crossing and I was like, he was behind me on the lead, and then he stopped and started like pulling on me in.
Speaker 4: The pedestrian crossing. I was like, what are you doing anyway?
Speaker 3: Cars Like it's like a busy street pedestrian crossing. All the cars have stopped. He stopped in the middle of the pedestrian crossing to do a dump. And guess who didn't have a poopy bag?
Speaker 4: I had no bag.
Speaker 3: I had nothing because I was only going from the vet back to the car. I was literally just crossing the road, so he didn't well, he had been on the anathezure so it was very running. He just did it all over the road and then anyway, I had to go back and I had to try and find a bag. I had to clean it up. By then it had been squished by the cars. It's terrific.
Speaker 1: It gets worse.
Speaker 4: So I thought nothing more of it. I was like, that was embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Glad that's over, Get to work on Monday, go into Life on Cut, which is a podcast at Britain I do together.
Speaker 4: And who was it?
Speaker 3: There was in a car that had been held up by my dog stopping to do a poop.
Speaker 4: One of our listeners.
Speaker 3: Had seen me in the middle of the of the bloody pedestrian crossing, scrambling around trying to drag my dog off.
Speaker 4: The road like an idiot. And you had a photo of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was alayrassing.
Speaker 4: We've got Nicole, how did your dog embarrass you?
Speaker 6: I was at a beautiful, beautiful beach with my lovely boy dog thee and he decided to lift his leg and he directly on a lady's leg.
Speaker 4: On a leg. That's happened to the best of us.
Speaker 1: No, it hasn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my dog does that a little hamish. My dog hamish peace on absolutely anything.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 4: He's been on babies before. Yeah, baby's lying on the ground, baby land on the crowd.
Speaker 3: It's maybe a sleep on ground, baby sleep on the carpet and baby blankets.
Speaker 1: I just like the path or something.
Speaker 4: They're not they're our family members. Just their marking their territory like that. They're like, that's mine. No, they don't.
Speaker 1: We on humans. It's not a normal thing.
Speaker 4: Did you apologize to the woman, Nicole?
Speaker 6: I was a little bit too far away, so I just kind of salked off into the into the sand dunes.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I like that tactic. It's the pretend like it's not my dog tactic. How did your dog embarrass you?
Speaker 6: So I went to use my adult toy and then I decided to have a shower, and then I walked back in the low room and my dog.
Speaker 1: I ate my adult toys. That was probably attraction to yu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, go with that.
Speaker 4: Such a waste of money. Did it destroy it?
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, it was fully destroyed.
Speaker 6: It was like two hundred and twenty two dollars.
Speaker 3: And then I went back to the store and I was like, can you replace this?
Speaker 4: I got the phone too far?
Speaker 1: Yes, A.
Speaker 4: Jokes have to punchlines. Yeah, Can we just move on next time the show something?
Speaker 6: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Beck, appreciate you. No, we're not. I've got Mitch's pictures to do. Don't you try to cut off.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 5: I haven't noticed. Hasn't been on for three weeks. It was meant to be every fortnight, and now it's been pushed to every three.
Speaker 4: Weeks because every time you got to do it.
Speaker 1: Laura's like, that's a wrap.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 5: I've got some great ideas that I believe will reinvent the pick up, and I'm going to pitch them to you girls next.
Speaker 4: To end the week.
Speaker 5: We need to save the best till lass. That's what they say in the industry. At the end of the show, before you go home, you put the best content.
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's saying that because it's his segment.
Speaker 4: No, it is my segment. But that's not why I'm saying it. Shut up time for this.
Speaker 5: I have a bunch of ideas, more ideas than really anyone in the whole industry, and now I put them into a note section on my phone in the app, and I pitched them to you girls.
Speaker 4: Every used to be two weeks, but now it's been bumped to three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's because these are all the ideas that don't normally make it onto the show, so we had to consolidate them into one small little morsel. Well, you have to make you feel like you're bringing.
Speaker 4: Something like I'm being hurt.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't surprise me if this doesn't even air, you just got to turn the satellite off.
Speaker 4: Actually, give me run of Laura talking about her.
Speaker 5: Kids on Matt talking about a wedding again.
Speaker 4: Guys, the dummy fairies coming this weekend.
Speaker 1: Mitch, please enlighten us with Mitch's pictures.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, Britt, I will here we go. Is bar soap so back?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 4: It's not, I have Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean. Someone wants said that to me when I was at a public toilet and Laurie, you wash your feet, sink you can't talk. I remember going to a public toilet and there was like bar soap in the little disholder and I went to use it, and this person who I don't know who they were, just turned to me and went.
Speaker 4: Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean. I don't think.
Speaker 1: We're in a public toilet. I think we're just in our home.
Speaker 4: I mean in a house, and that person was definitely a polter geist.
Speaker 5: I'm more mean in your shower, it just gets in all the nooks and crannies. You can shove at places, you can lather it at last forever.
Speaker 3: You don't take the soap into the nooks and crannies. You just lather up your hands and wash with your hands. You don't put the bar in your butt, the soap into your bump.
Speaker 4: I do I put the whole bar up there. What do you do?
Speaker 3: You just lather your hands up and then wash with your hands, eye wash with the bar under my arms, but it doesn't go to the butt.
Speaker 5: I've got many other ideas. You can't spend it all on bar soa, but clearly that's a winner, all right? Is baby corn purely made for tie dishes?
Speaker 1: I have baby corn in front of me right now in a salad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, salads, salads very like contemporary Aussie Yeah, yeah whatever.
Speaker 4: I can't speak baby corn. You just never seen anything.
Speaker 1: Else other than district No you do?
Speaker 3: Corn has nom and where has it come from? Is it just the corn when it's a baby. They just take it out before it's had time to mature.
Speaker 4: That ethical.
Speaker 5: All right? QR code menus done, they're out. I don't want to go to another restaurant and have someone say to me scan the QR code to order.
Speaker 4: No lazy.
Speaker 5: But I don't want to get my phone out at a restaurant. I want to clock off and talk to my nearest and dearest. I don't want to scroll them many and order online.
Speaker 1: That's a load of rubbish.
Speaker 2: You'd be influencing and taking photos of your food the whole time, coming from you.
Speaker 5: That's rich, miss Degus station twelve course meal, thank you ad.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 3: That's true, But also I disagree because I love I love a QR code.
Speaker 4: I just don't think that if you're.
Speaker 3: Doing the QR code at a restaurant, I think it's a bit cheeky to ask for a tip like you didn't actually serve me.
Speaker 4: So I served myself. I ticked.
Speaker 2: My set is about tips. No, we just want a QR code. You can sit down, you can order with it and chose seconds. You don't need to wait around, you don't have to rely on I think it's brilliant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it. I like it.
Speaker 5: Real estate agents need to cut to the chase with the pricing on the listings, price on request, auction only, Like.
Speaker 4: Shut up, how many? I'm just looking at the moment. There's not a real you in that's been real you in price on request. Just tell me, bitch.
Speaker 2: I have a hack for that. I have a way around that. Yeah yeah, real estate agent's gonna hate me if I say it.
Speaker 4: Say it.
Speaker 2: There's an extension that you download on Google Chrome.
Speaker 1: I've got it. You download it.
Speaker 2: There is never again ever is there something a house that pops up with no house price?
Speaker 1: Every single thing has a price. How does it do it? I'll show you after the break.
Speaker 2: What's it called Google Property Extent Extension. It's like an extension you download on Google Chrome.
Speaker 4: There you go, all right.
Speaker 3: Most people are not not out there googling that many property.
Speaker 4: No, they're not.
Speaker 5: Is the small trolley superior to the big trolley. When you grocery shop, you know how there's like the baby trolley, and then there's the adult trolley, which is big and like for a full mum shop.
Speaker 4: But the half trolley is like a couple of items. It's shallow and it's higher. I love it superior, It's nicer.
Speaker 3: I'm with a deep trolley, like a deep trolley, and I like to have the kid's seat.
Speaker 4: So I'm good. What I think? I know where that was going, and I tried to shot myself.
Speaker 2: My friend and I had to watch very much what happened. His boyfriend's young.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, he's mid twenties, but I love him.
Speaker 4: Were going on, Okay, it's Mitch pitchbackfone.
Speaker 3: No, look, there were some good talking points in there. I like the QR code one felt passionate about that. The rest of them not so much. All right, well that's why I'd be back next with it next week in about three months.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's down. It's like a blue mood. Have a good weekend.
Speaker 3: Everybody will and Wood are gonna be driving you guys home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll see you on Monday. See you.
Speaker 1: I enjoy a weekend chat out see you guys,