Speaker 1: You're on the pickup, Britt, Laura and Mitch, thanks for being here right now. Rushing to Chemists Warehouse to get half price off the so Novas vitamin range. It excludes bulk sizes. Chemists Warehouse great prices every day.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got a big bone to pick with one of you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what have I done?
Speaker 2: I'll give you a hint.
Speaker 1: It's not Laura. The book is a process of elimination. There, I'm guessing it's me.
Speaker 3: I just feel like.
Speaker 2: You're ruining my relationship.
Speaker 1: Oh that it's very hard. She wanted to talk for therapists. Perhaps No, so.
Speaker 3: Ben is he here?
Speaker 2: My partner Ben is here from overseas and is here for such a short time last night? Very No, I live alone, so just been to night last night. I'm on the lounge. Ben disappears for a while. Twenty minutes goes past, and I hear none other than Mitch Mitch true and in my bedroom. And I'm like, Mitch is in my bedroom?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: And I was like, but Bend's in my bedroom. And I was like, hang on a minute, they're just cuddling.
Speaker 1: They're just I'm newly single, so you know, no, And it.
Speaker 2: Was I creep in there, and Ben's sitting there like twirling his hairs like he's back in high school. Mitch and Ben are just voice messaging each other non stop, like this obsession with each other.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, wait, this is what Mitch does. This is exactly what Mitch did when we became friends, and then he became friends with Matt and then I would walk into the room and they would just be on the phone to each other, and I'm like, Mitch, you haven't replied to my message. Why are you speaking to my husband?
Speaker 1: Don't you bring this to me. I'm not the other woman. Oh you are? Your men? Check your men, because they come fly into me. They do know, Yeah, you check the receipts. I don't reach out first. Matty, Jay and Ben, yourmin all come crawling.
Speaker 2: Are you saying that this is not one sided? Are you saying that Ben is matching your love and obsession.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to get my DMS from Ben open on Instagram. The last message Ben sent to me was Mitchie, what's your number?
Speaker 2: Mitchie's Instagram to phone.
Speaker 1: So I gave you my number and we've been texting.
Speaker 3: He called you a pet name. Wait, I'm in validity on this, show me your.
Speaker 1: Phone and my fingers. It's as I like to voice, not okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I believe it is. And I think I think you need to give me my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: But no, I think it's uncomfortable when you think a relationship is mutual but it really is just one sided.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's one I think it's I think no Ben.
Speaker 2: I know Ben is such a kind person, but I I feel like his loyalty lies with me.
Speaker 1: Quite, can you guys just quite for a second? Was going to give Benn a call. Hello, Hey it's Mitch. Yes, I know, yeah, how are you? Man? Oh? Jealous? Was it nice? I can see you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Everything?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, man, it's a good girls are just chucked out. I though i'd say, hi, monsieur, that's cute. Yeah, do you miss me? Or do I have to? Is it awkward now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I thought. That's what I hope. I wish you didn't do, Nat. I know, I know it's hard. The Dinners. We would have so much. We could do like a like like a Maca's run, or get a soft serve like a m Yes, yes, why don't we do that? Because you've got the different time zone. Why don't I pick you up? We're gonna mcflurry brick can come, but she gets tired, so oh yeah, the couch. We're up facetiming and then she's like wakes up and she's missing out. You cheats.
Speaker 3: Then i'd probably leave Britt at home asleep on the couch too. Mcfluys.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you two have been having a romance behind my back.
Speaker 1: We are we are mcflurry brothers. Yeah. I love you, man, it's so good. He's my favorite person in the world. Babe, I love you.
Speaker 2: I love that you're gonna go have you actually are having an.
Speaker 1: That's how you know he loves me. He's in bed, button aked and he still took the FaceTime call.
Speaker 3: Oh did he wake you up?
Speaker 1: And you took that call? I also know when something's up, and something was definitely up. All right, we'll chat soon for mcflury. See see tonight. I love him so much.
Speaker 3: He's a good sport.
Speaker 2: That actually just makes my heart warm to know that he just like loves you because I love you. It's cute.
Speaker 3: I think it's also cute when BRIT's like, hey, Ben, when are you thinking about proposing to me And he's like, I haven't been, but Mitch, I miss you.
Speaker 1: He's cute. Cream. All right, we're back after this