Speaker 1: Celebrity news like that.
Speaker 2: Guards Now, from all the research that I've done, this story is one hundred percent accurate. I do want to preface by saying that, according to the New York Post, there was a cinema over in the US over the weekend that had to be evacuated. It was a cinema that was showing Spider Man Brand new day. Everyone when watching that on the weekend, huge opening weekend. Apparently someone someone in the theater experience. I'm so sorry, this is so o mature, experienced an extreme fun.
Speaker 3: Far attack come on.
Speaker 1: Attack at one time, like a heart attack of the arts, so.
Speaker 2: Bad that people left before the end of the movie because they couldn't bear on stage.
Speaker 1: I never heard of such a conduction, and.
Speaker 3: I reckons happened. It's probably one of those people lost control of the bowels. It's probably one of those people who hasn't pud in a long time, right, and they're letting off these silent ones that smell so bad it could strip paint off walls. But how bad it would it be? Right?
Speaker 1: So many people are keen on this movie.
Speaker 2: So many to see it for years, but.
Speaker 1: You've got to leave because it smells bad.
Speaker 3: Like someone's died bad could it be?
Speaker 2: But you know when you've been like I've been on an aeroplane before where someone just don't stop farting. You can't get up and leave it. I'm just going to skydive.
Speaker 1: Apparently there's a reason that, like if you opened you know, when they open the door for the plane, Apparently it stinks the farts because they give you food that backs you up so you don't use the toilet.
Speaker 2: Wait, oh, you're saying when we're on ground, we're all used to it. But the people that haven't been on the plane, it's.
Speaker 3: Just I've got a friend who's like ground control. When they open the door of a plane that's flown from like La or just everybody stands back because it's like it's an instant pinko. Everyone's fat, burps, bad bread, everything.
Speaker 2: Just ill and bo Like I imagine the breath up overnight on that. But they want to die.
Speaker 1: It's because of the food, because what you're using the toilets all the time. Yeah, I still think the word fart attacked.
Speaker 4: There must be noise involved in that.
Speaker 1: If you're you never had or if you're involved in the airline industry.
Speaker 2: And you know, the more of a serious story. Now you know Curtis Stone are the Aussie chef. So he was on Jesse Tyler Ferguson's podcast. Now, Jesse Tyler Ferguson is the gay ginger guy from Modern Family, And on that podcast, Jesse asked him if he'd ever had like an angry customer call him out of the kitchen to like spray him for how bad the food was or the service or something like that, and then he told this story that was better than we could have expected. It's not actually about food.
Speaker 4: Have a listen, and people will fight. We have customer, we've have guests. Just recently, they got into a big fight at the table. She's a drink on her spouse. She demanded that one of my team tell her whether he'd been there with another woman. No, you tell me now has he or has he not been in here? He then things came down.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to say, I mean, you never want to be that couple who's having a fight in a restaurant.
Speaker 1: We've all especially if his restaurants are a.
Speaker 2: Bit fancy, so they're like the quiet you kind of talk a bit like lower.
Speaker 3: I can happily say that in the ten years that Ryan and I have been married, it's only ever happened once in a restaurant. In a restaurant, yeah, we were down the coast and I remember we'd both have a few drinks and something came up and it was getting all heated. And then you know when you're like, you're really fighting and your choice words and all the emotions are bubbling. Anyway, I'll never forget this. Ryan stood up and walked.
Speaker 2: Out, and I would have made it work.
Speaker 3: So embarrassing leaving me there in the middle of the time.
Speaker 1: But if you're screaming at him, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wasn't screaming at him.
Speaker 3: I was like we were having a hectic fire.
Speaker 2: You can tell around facials as well. They were body language. They would have been able to tell. But him getting up and leaving made it worse. So dramatic.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me exactly?
Speaker 1: If I'd love to know what you were saying to make it get up.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get up.
Speaker 2: It should have been me. I want to hear his side.
Speaker 3: It was so long ago.
Speaker 2: But so what happened after he walked out? Did you storm out after him? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I stormed out and then I got in the car and drove off and left him walking home back to our AIRB and B. Yes, so nice. We patched things up the next day. We always repair and we're still married.
Speaker 2: So it's all about how you repair. That's after an argument. It's not about the argument itself. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: I leave you with that little nugget of wisdom.
Speaker 1: Relationship an expert to an expert