Speaker 1: Just hoo, stood back a couple of mitches, yea, release yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood, and it's kind of fun.
Speaker 2: Just you. You feelthy unhinged bitch?
Speaker 3: Honestly is Michjui and Mitchell coups Hello, yeah, hallo, Yeah, Well I'm back equally being equal.
Speaker 2: You're right, equallybrium. It's not even a hard word. No, it's not Equallybriuama's returned. Last episode, you said, hollo you and did you see me? Your mouth was taking a breath, and I went, he's about to start the show. And to start the show is a new thing where it's the competition of who can jump in first, miture. We've never been competing with each other. That's why this podcast works well.
Speaker 4: Equilibrium hasn't properly been restored, because wouldn't.
Speaker 5: You bloody believe our third wheel Jenner has wagged again.
Speaker 2: Double twice in one week.
Speaker 4: Fucking now she's going to get an official warning. Totally, if my mind could be written, I don't even.
Speaker 2: Know where she is. She's just not answering her our calls.
Speaker 4: Well, thank fuck that we are a fully functioning vehicle, because we don't just have a third wheel. We have a fourth wheel. Here is here our raving reporter Oscar. Hellow chick feeling the void of Jenna today.
Speaker 2: Hello, how does it feel?
Speaker 6: It feels good. I feel like I've been slightly just temporarily promoted. Yeah yeah, now yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Well we're not a car. We're more of like one of those moppeds that mister Bean would drive. Oh do they have four wheels? Now they've got three. They've got two at the front, which is you and I, then one at the back. It's like a try trike. Oh okay, so you're that you're like the point wheel at the back.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, the pinnacle without me falls, yeah.
Speaker 2: We'd roll, yeah we balance? Yeah yeah, and of course we do. I mean Monday, we were fine. It was just like an electric scooter. Great to have you, Oscar.
Speaker 6: Thank you, it's good to be here.
Speaker 2: People love you. You're you're on the show. When we did your last on.
Speaker 5: The show, when we were interrogating your mystery man.
Speaker 6: That's right for martograph, Yes, your mysterym and I was running around yelling at any tweink I found.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you very funny.
Speaker 6: Well that was my last, you know, pre recorder, but actually being here, it would have been the Christmas episode. Actually, yeah, we made the Christmas.
Speaker 2: Slides cockta oh no, it was the.
Speaker 6: Unicorn shadow.
Speaker 2: I love how like I've got a reference the point for every time. Oh, the Christmas cocktails they were found. Oh, when we smashed the unicon.
Speaker 6: Yeah four, we smashed the gorgeous Yeah ten bucks.
Speaker 5: You're going to have to do something really fucking memorable today so that we remember, oh that time, But I was that iconic thing here.
Speaker 2: You've got to be something. You've got to do something.
Speaker 6: I'll work on it. Oh, Chaos and Wild, you've seen me on a Saturday.
Speaker 2: I think my favorite story I don't even think we've spoken about this on the show, is that, like when you're over at Mitches, you'll sleep on that blot mattress. You're not afraid to bring men home and just use that blot mattress. Oh can you believe this?
Speaker 5: When we got back from Newcastle because it came with me for my comedy.
Speaker 2: Show, Yes, all that looked fun.
Speaker 4: We got back like five in the afternoon and I booked a five forty five yoga class and I said, yeah, I'm going to go to that class, because it'll just be good to unwind after a good weekend decompressed.
Speaker 2: Is it fine?
Speaker 5: Are you going to be fine on your own for an hour if I ditch you to.
Speaker 2: Go to this class?
Speaker 4: Evidently he wasn't fine on his own for an hour, because while I was gone, he went and fucked one of my neighbors Oscar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did we all do? What when he did? Do to one wine? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, it is nice yet, No I did, and I'd do it again.
Speaker 2: And did you know the neighbor did you meet on an app?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 4: But also he didn't mark about because at like twenty past six.
Speaker 5: I was only halfway through the yoga class. There was a message on my phone saying, right, I've just finished my roote.
Speaker 2: When are you back? Because I had the keys? You're efficient, You're an efficient boy.
Speaker 6: Well, I knew I had a limited amount of time, so you had from five forty five to six twenty.
Speaker 2: When did you arrive at his place?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: I thought it a bit because the cat nearly threw up, of course, and there was no way I was kind of spell or his cat? No Isabella, yeah, my cat?
Speaker 2: Yea, you invited this man to meet you? No?
Speaker 6: No, No, I was going to like, I was about to leave, and I just heard and I just went, oh my god. I went, I'm the only one here, so unless I'm fucking here and things like yeah. And then I look over and there she is arched back, just yack, and I went, what about the cat throughoutside?
Speaker 2: No, the cat was just watching it, no doubt.
Speaker 4: So what time did you get to his place? I'm trying to figure out how quick you were in the bedroom.
Speaker 6: I'd say.
Speaker 5: Six six or six twenty Wambm think you.
Speaker 2: S so efficient. I don't think by the time all the blood's gone to my bits.
Speaker 6: I mean, like, look, I've had enough. I've had enough time.
Speaker 2: You know what you're doing. I'm not built for that life. I can't. I like, I know, I need to forge an emotional connection. If I don't know their mother's name, what TV shows they want?
Speaker 6: The childhood pet was like, what their life's and aspiration.
Speaker 2: Make model year it is? They drive? I can't get it going, but see I'm there now.
Speaker 6: But then on occasion, you know, sometimes the old high oscar comes out. It's you know, I've been chatting to him for a week or so, why not? But no, nowadays, I'm very much like I can't like I need to know at least their first name.
Speaker 2: Now I think I'm like Mitch. We're very similarly. Our hole phases were very much like I barely had a whole face.
Speaker 5: You really did not actually what my iGEM's about?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, great time?
Speaker 5: So perhaps we should just jump right in.
Speaker 2: I mean we've both been through that enough. Is it it's your first time listening? Every time we do this show, is it just me?
Speaker 6: I can't do it?
Speaker 5: We start every episode the same with.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know Mitch's today, Oscar. How third Wheel will be giving any of their own.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's my it's my own audition.
Speaker 2: Have you got a good one up with slave?
Speaker 6: I hope so I can better it's an orgy?
Speaker 4: Can you give it us a little teather of what yours is going to be cheery? Because I've already told your mind it's going to be about I'll kick it off.
Speaker 2: It's something that I've noticed, and it was when I was an orange, you know, I spoke about it on Mondays and regional. But I just feel like we've got an impost in our midst. I felt there's an industry that I think needs reform. There is an industry that needs investigating. And there is a certain job that people claim to have that I think is fake and riddle with laughs. Oh I'm excited, Yes, accusation, but that's coming up. I'm sure I will. Should I kick things off? Why don't you let's go?
Speaker 6: Is it just me.
Speaker 4: That's part of your kind of wish you could do a round two with old hookups?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, not, no way really no no.
Speaker 4: Now, what I mean when I say that is obviously I wouldn't actually go and rout someone from a one night stand a long time ago, because I've got a partner now, you would. But there is part of me that would just like to message them all and say I'm really good at it. Now, don't take that one night stand as a testament to my abilities in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: I've got way better top But but Mitchell, but you were like, we're not old people like where we grow and we learn, Like when you're young and you're not as good at it, it makes sense you've got to have it to know it.
Speaker 6: Speak for yourself.
Speaker 5: I am I'm just talking about, like, you know, the really early twenty ones, that is, you'd rather not dwell on it because I'm like, oh, that wasn't good, or maybe I was really drunk and it was messy, and I'm like that person is now going out in the world being like, yeah, I rooted Mitchell Kombs once it wasn't good.
Speaker 2: So are you saying you were a dud?
Speaker 4: Route definitely was more dud than I am now. Of course at one point, which everyone was. That's kind of normal, but yeah.
Speaker 2: PILLARTI is. Of course you can get up there. Oh I'm you've got no idea, no doubt.
Speaker 6: Rub a band over here.
Speaker 2: I don't think i'd want to. You don't actually need to reword it. You don't want to just sleep with them. You just want to tell them your head. And this is the conversation.
Speaker 4: I just want to hit them all up and say forget that happened, especially the people that were there during the whole fucking antidepressant induced a rectile dysfunction.
Speaker 2: An era penis a good time, yeah, for a long quest.
Speaker 6: That's why we never worked out.
Speaker 2: Of course, Well why don't you post this to Instagram? And that way they cut this out, but just put the conversation about how good you are?
Speaker 4: Yeah, or I just DM them all. There's not that many my numbers only seven?
Speaker 2: Really yeah wow, as in like proper you know, yeah yeah, yeah. Oh god, what a mental image. I'm sorry. I didn't know how else to say it. No, it was a good mental image.
Speaker 6: No, I was. I'm enjoying myself over here.
Speaker 2: I think it's worth it. I would never do that because you're so happy where you are.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not actually suggesting i'd do it. The question was is there part of you that wish if you could?
Speaker 6: I just want them to know, well, for me personally, like there's a there's probably a few people that if I had the chance, i'd be like, let's have a let's have a coffee. I just want to explain to you. And I'm not as tragic as I was when you took me home that one.
Speaker 2: No, No, I see, I'm so delusional. I just think everyone never has sex as good as they did with me, so they just they will forever. Credit.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 2: Actually, thank you.
Speaker 6: I really like that.
Speaker 2: I want that mon happy, like like you ask you to start having the six in twenty minutes with someone I don't know. I can't. I'm not built for that. I'm built for romance. And you know I don't like I love that.
Speaker 6: I love I love a good bit of romance, So like, I'm on board for that, but like most of them, I've personally blocked out of my memory. So I'm kind of just.
Speaker 5: Like if you were trying to track down all your formal hook cups, you'd be fucked because you don't have any name.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 6: Actually, I wouldn't know half the contact.
Speaker 2: Where are you now find my iPhone?
Speaker 6: Find my root? Idea it was supposed to make from.
Speaker 2: My idea is that I think you should give me their names because they're in our circles. Oh no, No, I don't think you know any of them to be there bump into them probably, Okay, i'd be able to.
Speaker 4: There's not one person from my history that I think you've ever crossed paths with. Okay, then well I could be wrong because if it's one thing I've learned, the gay community is one small word.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's my point. I could covertly drop it in.
Speaker 5: That's true, But how are you going to attest to the fact that, Hey, Mitchell is really good at it.
Speaker 2: Now. I just I was talking to pretend to Oscar. You are just one of Mitchell's seven, one of seven wearing palms. O, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 2: What are you drinking? Crap? Oh? Really? You know who isn't crap in bed? My friend Mitchell Curves.
Speaker 6: Oh I remember him? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no not anymore? No he goes to pilates does his friend? His partner Shaw was telling me, oh, I can't walk for days.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'll just have to. I'll let him know that. Oh okay, I wanted.
Speaker 2: You to know.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, great.
Speaker 2: Am I doing this all right?
Speaker 6: I'm really glad.
Speaker 2: I know you don't need to throw the pilarates thing. And there was important context.
Speaker 6: I thought it was important. I was on board. I was in character.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Any past fucks that are listening, I swear that's not the best.
Speaker 2: Of my ability. We'll post the videos to the Socialist be the judge before and after side note.
Speaker 5: You know I just said that my number seven? Am I allowed to ask where you're at?
Speaker 2: I've overtaken you? Now, okay, there you go, my number I've taken. Yeah, what are you?
Speaker 8: Eight?
Speaker 2: Seven point five?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, gotby in the Macas car park.
Speaker 4: Ye half, oh, work for recounting, Gobby'll be fourteenth anyway.
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear this with your Is it this me? Let's stop talking about my place, jump right in?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Just Somalia's need to drop the ship?
Speaker 6: Who drop the act?
Speaker 2: Cut the bullshit?
Speaker 5: The people that sniff wine.
Speaker 2: The wine connoisseurs, Somalia.
Speaker 5: I thought it was like Smellie Air.
Speaker 2: No. No, but that's a better name. That makes more sense.
Speaker 5: It does because it's got smell in the title.
Speaker 2: I've got a theory that somaliers who are wine professionals and oscar. Now you're out there, will you have to google? When asked?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Could you just get a definitely? Did you bring that top? No? No, I can, Jenna never does either, pair of glasses and a yellow purse. Yes, just Somalia, But they need to be investigated. They're up there with psychics, as in, they just say shit and we are forced to believe them, and there's no way we can ever prove them wrong. Oh well, you've got the definition of.
Speaker 6: Somalia a wine waiter.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I feel like it's more to it than to be more to it.
Speaker 6: I'm going to keep a Somalio or wine Steward is a trained and knowledgeable wine professional, normally working in fine restaurants who specializes in all aspects of wine service as well as wine and food.
Speaker 4: Pair And they sort of yeah, they're like, oh, this one's got fucking tones of oak and whatever.
Speaker 5: Like they're just a bit nerdy about wine.
Speaker 2: That's my point. So Steve and I went to a winery in Orange. It was lovely and we sat there and they walk up with a white wine with it turneth minion. No it was, no, it was I don't want to say obviously can No. The wine was delicious, but it was just wine. Have a smell of vis and then have a smell of vis. It's not a pano like you know, isn't it? And in my head I went, yeah, she's right, But what what the fuck does that even mean? Why did I believe her? I believed her. I was like drinking the cooler.
Speaker 6: Well in a way, I mean, she's kind of doing a job right then, because like I'm convinced as a customer service profession arm myself. I mean I'm not a Somali. I'm more just a funck with like, yeah, that's the whole part. I have a feeling that's just part of her job is to convince you that that pana grizio you taste it is not the one you would get it out.
Speaker 2: We need an audit because she she went, I have a smell and have a drink. Are you're getting the notes of marshmallow, massmellow? It's Mark smellow, pinot grigio. Shouldn't you taste chocolate in this mello? No, I can't taste chocolate because it's grapes. There is no way you have to get chocolate from grapes, Like it just feasibly does not make sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, And so you started to get a bit cynical, did yah? You're like, no, no, I'll stop you right there, bitch, masshmellow.
Speaker 2: She gave me the spit bucket to spit it in. I'm like, I'm not driving, I can drink all. By the end, she'd be like, you can taste that. I'm like, no, I can't taste up meg sally. I can taste sulfur and bury because that's all that's in this sally. There's no cattle in this wine. Tasting mixed grape. Oh my God, she's obviously you can smell it. It's been it's been an oak barrel, and obviously now stop assuming things.
Speaker 4: But I don't think you can loop them in with psychics because you compared smelly airs or whatever the fuck smelly bellies.
Speaker 2: What do they call?
Speaker 4: You compared them to psychics, Like psychics can be really specific and pull out certain details that.
Speaker 5: Make you go, WHOA, how did they know that?
Speaker 4: That's oddly specific and it's impressive, But smelia can't do that. I'm more how you meant to question them on it?
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. If a psychic said to you, like your grandma's in the room, you kind of go, well, I guess I have no other choice but to believe them.
Speaker 5: You know she's alive and well, actually I know where she is.
Speaker 6: I think you'll find barkers at home and laundry. She's doing kenail yeahs bingo. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if they were to say to you, you know, this has got notes of Bergamont and beef, borg and young and you're holding them low. Yeah, you cannot say no because it's so subjective. Anyway, if any somalias are listening, let us know what you actually do.
Speaker 5: Sorry, we offended you.
Speaker 6: Apologies, Sorry, we've just destroyed your entire career.
Speaker 5: The more you talk about it, the more it sounds like a dream job. Actually a lot of bullshit. Obviously there would have been a bit of drinking of the wine in the price of it becoming it is merely belly yes, and then you just get to be correct all the time.
Speaker 4: That's a good point. No one can tell you you're wrong. That's my dream job, drinking wine and always being right.
Speaker 2: I'll pretend I'm a snail trail and I'll have a sip of this water and then i'll describe it ready, yeah, oh, oh, instantly, vanilla, Oh instantly, I'm getting notes of vanilla. And also what I'm getting is the sulfur, and it's mixing so well with the peppermint. Can't argue that.
Speaker 5: If you put it if, it's just absolutely bullshit.
Speaker 6: I think you'd be so good at it. I think I reckon.
Speaker 2: Oh God, maybe that's why i'm mad because I'm jealous I don't have that job.
Speaker 6: Actually, I haven't feel like it's because you get you're so upset that it's not your child, because.
Speaker 2: I know i'd be really good at it. You probably thought, Oh my god, the life on Vinyard's great. There were kelpies running around dogs, all these twenty dollars for fucking one tasting like it's.
Speaker 5: A make or break. Can you drink on the job?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably not. Oh my god, what are the jobs? Can you drink on?
Speaker 5: I don't know if you can drink on the job as the smelly air?
Speaker 2: Smelly air, yeah, Prince George, he needs to say, is it just me?
Speaker 7: You can follow the show online?
Speaker 2: Just search a couple of mitches. If you don't, you're a tighead.
Speaker 5: Oh k, you dug out, honorary third wheel, Oscar. I don't want to put you under any sort.
Speaker 4: Of pressure right now, but I will say that when we throw jennera bone and get her to doing is it just me of her own?
Speaker 2: This is true?
Speaker 4: She really does nail it. She's not disappointed once, Mitch.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you heard last week's episode on Wednesday when you left early and it was this Jenner and.
Speaker 2: I I was going to say, I was in the room. No, no, no, you left. Did you hear that part? No? I didn't know.
Speaker 5: Well I got her to do, and is it it's me? No warning?
Speaker 2: At all.
Speaker 4: I just said, anyway, Jenna, is it just me? And just threw under the bus completely.
Speaker 2: And what did she say?
Speaker 4: It was like, do you feel suss when you buy bleach? Like all you need to say is that one line. Have got a great track record.
Speaker 6: I want to watch an MRI scan of Jenna's brain and forms a sentence because I just adored.
Speaker 2: Listening on that. It's so funny, totally one of her best ones. Is it just me? Or there is there always a wet floor sign? Outside of David jonestall, it's the my roof always leaking. And she's so right, She's so right.
Speaker 6: So is there someone who works into my Yes, she's so nice.
Speaker 4: And of course don't forget it was Jenna's iGEM that birthed the whole sniffing rug thing. That's true that she's the one that said that drug stawes smell really nice.
Speaker 6: She did, and so yeah, and as I found out later, some of them do. I went viral on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Well done.
Speaker 6: I still get recognized.
Speaker 2: To this as the rug sniffer. Probably don't want that profile.
Speaker 6: You're in Newcastle and someone just came up and said I loved your rug sniffing video and I was.
Speaker 5: Like, that's seriously the one that he gets recognized for them.
Speaker 6: All the time. And I was like, you know what fair?
Speaker 4: So Yeah, basically, all we're saying is that you'll be fine, no pressure, but Jenna usually fucking crushes it.
Speaker 5: So now that you're in, I see you better fucking bring it.
Speaker 6: I mean this could literally get me like fire.
Speaker 2: Can you do your best Jenner impression? Because michig do a great Jenna. It's a half guinea pig, half missing girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hang on, just pretend there's a bazooka to your head.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Do you know what I mean? I need a sentence to be given, just say I work on the Jones and the man to show okay.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 6: Him, Jenna, work.
Speaker 2: On the Oh it's Jenna. Yeah, it's always ends in pain.
Speaker 6: Will you see home more than I do?
Speaker 2: I don't see against our will? All right, Bradley will count you in and then you hit us third wheel normally fourth, but today third wheel oscar better be fucking good?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Do we really need to humble big car drivers because I'm so sick of trying to drive in my little Corolla and then some fuck wit in a ute decides that, oh, I'm going to cut this faggot off. I don't think so. Yeah, Like can we There needs to be a set of rules for people who drive big cars. And I'm also talking about buses and truck drivers too.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think when you go to like a Ford dealership in the same way that when you're on a roller coaster. Yeah, there is a sign that says must be this tall to ride. Yeah, then there needs to be a must be this tall to drive because small people in big trucks. What are you trying to prove?
Speaker 6: I would love to see how it looks like when they're driving, Like I just imagine that short people have like bricks or something on the bottom of the because like I can't deal with it. And like bus drivers as well, Like my dad may be a bus driver, but Jesus Christ, some of them need to learn how to drive.
Speaker 2: Did you say my dad maybe a bus drive? Like you're not sure? You haven't spoken to.
Speaker 6: My dad? Might just just well just founder the three of us.
Speaker 2: All have little hatchbacks. We have tiny cars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well mine is weird because it's a small car. Technically it can fit in the small car spot at the supermarket car park, but everyone.
Speaker 5: Always goes fuck. It's surprisingly spacious in here.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of boots space, a lot of foot space.
Speaker 6: It's not all crammed.
Speaker 4: If there's three people in the backseat, it goes all right, my little small car.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting, But you've got I feel like I can read this in people. You've got small car energy. Yeah, that's fine. I do you have. You're tall, so you've got like mid sized suv energy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would love an suv.
Speaker 5: I've got a little roller at the moment you've struck me the seabreu forested driver.
Speaker 2: Regardless of the lesbian car. It's even like a Masda c X three. Oh, I love google it. It's like a five seed, but it's got a little bubble butt on. It's a little higher off the great it's like one of those small cars that's like up on still.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, see that that's I would describe that as a big car.
Speaker 2: It looks like a soccer mom car.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, but it's not like it's not big like a like a ute or something.
Speaker 2: Now the Muma to get the CX five Mitchell I've got on weekends.
Speaker 6: That's so true. See I like the c X three. I like that it's but it's the same shape as mine. Yeah, peach opens from the top. That's well, that's it. But just fuck me even like coming to the studio today, Like I got riled up when I was in the car some ars wipe. He just decided, oh last minute, well I'm gonna change into the next lane and nearly hit me the car.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would never say that.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I got excited.
Speaker 2: What car do you see me? As?
Speaker 6: That's an excellent question?
Speaker 2: Is your skill?
Speaker 5: I actually think that your car is too small for you.
Speaker 6: What car do you have currently?
Speaker 2: I have a hay On dieye thirty.
Speaker 6: Oh that's way too small.
Speaker 2: But I'm getting a car at the moment. I'm in the process.
Speaker 6: Okay, I know we mentioned it before. I really could see you in a c X three or cxby.
Speaker 2: I see you in a land Cruiser.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good with the refract for your thirf boards.
Speaker 2: Because you're a big boy.
Speaker 6: I've always wanted one of those old jeeps from like a Wrangler, Yeah, like from Jurassic Park. No, I was thinking more give more girls. Oh that's the yeah. The cross diagram without brains. Yeah, yeah, yeah, iron Woman, would you do a soft top or a hard top?
Speaker 2: Still talking about cars.
Speaker 6: I do like a hard top, but I think if I went to get the Jeep, I'd probably go to a soft top.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I kind of want a convertible though, just so I can live at Paris Hilton life.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh fuck, that is it just me on the fly? Are they not making convertibles anymore?
Speaker 6: They're not.
Speaker 2: I don't seen one in forever. I never see convertibles they've made.
Speaker 6: My dad would be so proud of me right now, the bus driver, the bus driver, Yeah, they're only cars making convertibles now. They're like complete luxury cars like shoes. What are they called Lamborghini luxury like Italian cars? Then the only one's doing it now.
Speaker 2: Wow, start saving again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I remember I wanted a v DUB convertible back when I was a kid. Oh yeah, or green?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Bright yellow? I've always wanted to bright yellow.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be cute?
Speaker 6: This is like the most masculine conversation ever.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I hated every second of this. When do we start doing car chat?
Speaker 2: Fucking hell? Jenna would never no, no, Jennie, you would be it's just me manslaughter, and not even that it's pretty bad?
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: He's ready? That's a segment of the year. Yeah, I am return.
Speaker 2: I reckon. No one matching my energy right now. That was Oscar the music being the Town Bicycle was used. Yeah, no, I had flashbacks. I'm just going to say, I am not at all excited for this, and I actually think this is the beginning of the end. Nostrodermis predicted a great crash in twenty twenty four, and I believe.
Speaker 6: This is it.
Speaker 5: Why would you say such a thing to me too, I've said.
Speaker 2: It to your face, Mitch. Why would you say such a thing? Why write that?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 2: Are we really at this level where we have to rank bike bells? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm so, because you reckon they all sound the same, right I do.
Speaker 2: I've discriminated against the bike industry.
Speaker 4: But remember I did my cycling in the city course and when they were getting us to ring our bells in Unison, it was absolute chaos because everyone's found a different in terms of tone, pitch, mood, and I think there's a stark difference.
Speaker 5: So we're doing top five bike bells. You're going to be ranking them.
Speaker 6: I'm excited. Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I was just left out. I can't really get on a bike. I've got heavy butt cheeks side. I'm Mitchell. So your bike my fan we, my fan we Orbagina purple?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jina can be named after Gina Riley or Jeana Leana up to you?
Speaker 2: Okay? Not Rhinehart though, that's an important No, no, not right. So it's my fan we or Bergina and that's it's a reference from drag Race. What is my family Orbergina?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, what's the reference?
Speaker 5: Mcfan wei is the first name, Aubergeene is the color because she's a purple bike. And then I just put Gina on the end of it.
Speaker 2: Where's my fanily from?
Speaker 5: It's just a pretty name, don't you think?
Speaker 6: So? Can we settle on the family?
Speaker 2: Can we? I want we in my bike's name from it is?
Speaker 4: But also when I bought the bike, I got trolled by a woman named mfan Wei and then I put on Instagram saying, oh should we name it after her? And so we did, so we settled on my family?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 4: Would you like to hear a fan with bell before I push on with all the other bells that have been submitted on your bike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. I have sat on my family and I enjoyed it and I did ring yes in your living room and I rung the bell. I don't remember it, but yeah, I'd love to hear at Mitchell.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, feast three is on this shit?
Speaker 2: Wait? Is this included? Well? Sorry? Is this included in the top five or this is excluded of rankings?
Speaker 5: No, I don't reckon you should put mine in the running. I mean, if you want to, you can.
Speaker 4: If it's just an outstanding bell, you're more than welcome to make me first.
Speaker 2: But I'm not officially putting myself in the running. I'm closing my eyes. Hi, it's Mitchell from Sydney. This is my bike bell. Thoughts it's it doesn't sound effective in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 5: No, you should see. I actually feel quite powerful. When I'm riding down the foot path or a shared path and I ring the bell.
Speaker 4: Everyone just goes, really shoots their head around, it ducks out of the way. I feel like I'm driving an ambulance. You know, the power of the siren, the power of the bell is the same for pedestrians.
Speaker 2: I am Okay, well, I don't have any reference point, but I like it at the moment. I do think I'm going to lean towards you know the bell that is kind of like it's on like a it's on like a stick and it hits multiple Because yes, it's got more of a grunt. I feel that is more effective. But your sounds pleasing to the ear. I think it does absolutely. Somalia. Look at what am I talking about? I'd be a great Somalo Somala bell. Yes I am so.
Speaker 5: I put a thing on Instagram saying if you've got a bike, hit me up. And so I've got a bunch of people to send in their bell.
Speaker 6: I'm obsessed.
Speaker 5: But before we push on and rank the top five, you have to actually knock one person out of the running.
Speaker 4: I've got six at the moment, and the issue is that two of them were both an a sharp note but very different in tone.
Speaker 2: All right, so you're going to play for me and I'm going to eliminate.
Speaker 4: So you have to choose between Courtney and John Australian. Let's go Courtney first.
Speaker 7: Hi, It's Courtney from Queensland.
Speaker 2: This is my bust bell out. Did you say Creamsland on Queensland to hear it again.
Speaker 5: Hi, it's Courtney from Queensland.
Speaker 2: This is my I think she said Queensland. We knew what she meant, we knew what I like her. Play just the bell. Okay, now let's hear the other one.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is an international bell.
Speaker 2: This is John from Portland and this is my bake bell. Oh you're keeping John from Portland.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think, yeah, I think so. Sorry, Court, you're out. You're eliminated.
Speaker 2: Story and when people get eliminated on your bike is.
Speaker 6: On your on your bike?
Speaker 4: I think that John's, even though it's an a sharp, it just has a bit more fucking gusto, a bit more.
Speaker 5: Of just the bell. So this is Courtney's. This is John's.
Speaker 6: John John's has got like a gorgeous reverb.
Speaker 2: John's really carries and lingers the brass in the Northern Hemisphere. John, you're in the competition. Congratulations, you're going to Hollywood.
Speaker 5: Well thanks for getting amongst it anyway, Court, but you're out on your bike.
Speaker 2: You bike will be impounded immediately on your bike, Court, close, competition begins.
Speaker 5: This next one comes from Georgia.
Speaker 4: Hi, it's Georgia from Sydney living in London and this is my bike bell.
Speaker 2: Oh she sounds so gorgeous.
Speaker 6: Sounded like a windshime.
Speaker 2: She sounds like a cyclist though, like voice, just the joy in her voice. That's Georgia, is it. Yes, that's Georgia living in London. Yeah, well, so far we have to put that at five. There's no option.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you want to just go through them and then we can repeat them as we need to?
Speaker 2: A good idea because they're also dressing five at the moment.
Speaker 5: Okay, ready, this next one is from Alexandra.
Speaker 2: Hi, it's alex from Perth and this is my bike bell.
Speaker 8: God.
Speaker 2: See this is where they sound the same to me that I'd put that at five currently.
Speaker 5: That's at the bottom of the list. Yeah, that one's wors also.
Speaker 6: Ude, Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 2: How proud she is of her bell. Alexandra's great bell.
Speaker 5: I wond if she's related at Alexander graham bell.
Speaker 2: Perhaps, how cute I think to keep that at fifth, Sorry, George, So okay, that that one sounds like it's a rusted bell you'd find at an antique store at a truck stop. Well, sounds rusted on I don't reckon.
Speaker 5: Lock in the ratings yet because you haven't heard them all.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're just getting hold it.
Speaker 5: Hold well, This next one is from Will. Hey, guys, this is Will from Waterloo and this is my back bell.
Speaker 2: That's pretty, isn't it.
Speaker 6: That's actually very pretty? Yeah, that's nice. Actually I like that one. I like Wills.
Speaker 2: I was so excited and now I hate it again. Well, sound lovely, but that that that sounds the same to every other bell I've heard.
Speaker 4: Well, you're fucking wrong because Wills is a G, Alexander's is a B, George's is an F, and Courtney is an a sharp.
Speaker 6: And John well, don't even get me started on that now.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry with John, we got rid of Courtney. They were both a sharp.
Speaker 6: Yeah they were both all right?
Speaker 2: All right, next one I need in the.
Speaker 4: Next one, okay, the final one. This is from Emma.
Speaker 8: Hi, This is Emma from Melbourne and this is my bike bell.
Speaker 9: Excuse me, excuse me because.
Speaker 8: I don't have one. Also, is it just me on the fly? Does it drive you bonkers when you see someone wearing a helmet and they don't have the clip up? It drives me mad. It makes a whole helmet completely void. Please clip it up safety first.
Speaker 9: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Nah, I hear em get the message, but really sort of took her moment and run with it, didn't she.
Speaker 5: She's got a point though, it's quite surprising out there on the streets how many people are riding without a helmet at all.
Speaker 2: I don't like it because she took over my show, eliminated.
Speaker 5: So you just qualifying her because she doesn't have a bell.
Speaker 2: It's not a bell like I get it, and I think it's very funny what she did. But that's not be But think about this.
Speaker 5: If you're walking on the street, you're a pedestrian, and if someone's behind you, would you prefer to hear this all this?
Speaker 9: Excuse me? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: What's more pleasant to the ear? It depends if she keeps rabbing on like she did when I'd much rather i'd hit the bell. I want the bell. I know there's a bike behind me. Excuse me, excuse me? Could be a serial killer, you know, Yeah, that.
Speaker 6: Emma saw the opportunity to do her own. Is it just me and just went with her?
Speaker 2: Plug a bloody candle company.
Speaker 6: Or what she's doing. We just play the jingle for her.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't now, I'm not going to lie to you.
Speaker 5: I'm a little bit disappointed too that we didn't get one of these bells. This is not sent in, this is just off you too, Huh.
Speaker 2: What I want? That is my classic childhood bell. I had one of those on my green machine. Yes, right, I see.
Speaker 5: I was hoping we'd get something like that.
Speaker 6: That brought me back.
Speaker 4: But I still think even though everyone's got the cheap one, they're all completely different. And I can prove it what they all sound like when you play them once.
Speaker 9: Ready, excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 2: See it callses the harmony.
Speaker 9: Excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's gorgeous, and I'm beginning to like that woman right, and.
Speaker 5: You can hear Alex's little in there too.
Speaker 9: Excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. Sounds like someone's excuse me, alright, I think I heard it enough. Sorry one more time.
Speaker 9: Excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 2: It's quite melodic, isn't it? All right? Can we rank them?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I have to rank Excuse me, excuse me, Oscar, you need to help me here. It's funny and it tickles me really. Yeah, she's back in the running.
Speaker 6: Think she's back in the running now she's gotten me.
Speaker 5: Which one's going to get your attention out of all these fucking bells?
Speaker 9: Excuse me? Excuse me?
Speaker 6: I think, like I would say, as your brains trust, I'd put that at a safe number three, like in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's put her at umber three, number three. Put her at three. Emma in third plane?
Speaker 6: Correct? Mis? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: In second place? Yeah? Who was the old chat from Portland? Oh? John was gorgeous? I think so John's was gorge You want to hear it again. This is John from Portland, and this is my bake bell, Oh beautiful reaver.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's because I've got headphones on, but it does like it hurt the ears a little bit. It's a little bit grating, but he fucking rings it like no one else's business.
Speaker 2: That thumb has been places. Put John in number two.
Speaker 6: I think, yeah, I think number two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, now fifth we need to go straight to fifth place. So was the worst. I'm gonna have to hear them again? Do you play the isolated bells? Okay?
Speaker 5: So this was Georgia. Sounds a bit like a microwave, doesn't it? Or an oven tine easy bake oven.
Speaker 4: Alexandro, I reckon, that's pretty and I give her points for the woo.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think Georgia's is number.
Speaker 2: Play the other option Will. Oh, Georgia needs to go straight to five? How good Will is? George's lucky She's in London. Otherwise I really i'd throttle.
Speaker 5: I think Will's is a really pretty ga.
Speaker 6: Will's is very pretty.
Speaker 2: Will is currently a contender for the top players. I mean, that's lovely. So who are we left with now?
Speaker 5: So we've got Will, and you've got Will and Alexandra.
Speaker 2: Okay, play Will and Alexandra. This is Will? This is Alexandra? Oh god, very different. How do you play yours?
Speaker 6: Mitchell?
Speaker 2: Oh? Maybe I'm in the running. Oh that yours sounds like a vintage oven? Do all three? Now? O god, I'm really leaning to girls, So am I top it all?
Speaker 5: I actually think thehusiasm I love it adorable?
Speaker 2: What positions we have that first and first and fourth? Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh god, this is already in third place?
Speaker 9: Excuse me, excuse me?
Speaker 2: Okay, bump down to four. I think it's not a bell and it's all the fun I was having with that is natural.
Speaker 6: Now that I've heard Will and Alexandra totally.
Speaker 5: Okay, So for first place, this is the fucking big one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, this is a big one. The first place that you're going the wo girl, Alexandra or Will, I've never seen she reconcentrate hard.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking so hard. I think Wheels is classic bike. I think if I worked at Disney Disney Pixar and they said we're doing another Nemo, except now Nemo is a little boy who rides a bike to the milk bar every day. In my Disney Pixar brain, I'd want to hear play Wills.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is the most random hypothetical. If Nemo wasn't a fish and could ride Disney it's a big if.
Speaker 2: Now play play Bridget Alexander. Fuck it's good, it's good, it's beautiful.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 2: Plus the WU. I think Alexandra's one.
Speaker 6: I think Alexandra's one.
Speaker 2: I agree, give give it the title best.
Speaker 10: Who's got the one bell in the history and history and bells in the name Alexander Graham Bell in her lineage line, it's descendants And you know what, Mitchell, your yours can get third position.
Speaker 2: Fuck that other guy. You've just completely discarded. Will yours is better than Will's really really yours, then play Wills.
Speaker 5: That's Will, that's Will with his mine yours is.
Speaker 2: Better you yourself. If I was in Looney Tunes and I was Twitty Bird and they went twitted, do you have an idea? And Twitty goes a little light bulb of piece, I see him.
Speaker 5: Mine sounds like a Glockenspiel a little.
Speaker 2: Bit our congratulations to that's really fun.
Speaker 4: And one last time, one more group hug all the bells at once?
Speaker 9: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Can we make that available for download for idiots to be text tons.
Speaker 5: I should make that my text tone.
Speaker 9: Excuse me? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Well, idiots and all your bells, thank you for sending in.
Speaker 5: And congratulations Alexander from.
Speaker 2: M price Key Pajenna and we will get you a prized I double check my facts. It was perfect. Hi, it's Alex from per Yeah America and congrats alex Now well, stay tuned to find out what the next Gem Investigative Top five is.
Speaker 4: I feel like you went into it being like this is going to be ship, but then you were won over.
Speaker 2: You were, But I'm very competitive, so I will here's my vow to this show. I will do the next digym competitive top five Okay, okay, I'll think of one. It has to be audio related because so far they've all been and we need to get the idiots to send in something that everyone has. Something.
Speaker 4: We've already done the top five door bells, We've done Top five car horns, and now the bike bells.
Speaker 2: I've got it. What I've already got it? Top five sneeze. Everyone has a really interesting sneeze.
Speaker 5: How are you going to get into command?
Speaker 2: They have to record their whole life for a day, dedication to the show.
Speaker 6: Well, that's it.
Speaker 2: Thank you for filling in price keeper oscar for the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, make sure you send Alexandra her prize player. Yeah all right, what's nothing bike related?
Speaker 2: We can send her on a leather gloves or a lesbian wife's three bike. Isn't it a watch?
Speaker 5: I love my bike riding era.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah for you?
Speaker 2: Purpose ask any questions?
Speaker 4: Did I have this attitude towards you with the hot girl walks?
Speaker 2: No? I did? You didn't you see.
Speaker 5: What I have to deal with every fucking twice a week now?
Speaker 2: Actually I can, well, but the things between us, we've lost a hundred kilos that's true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was going to say I haven't lost him. It's not true.
Speaker 5: He's lost forty I haven't lost sixty kilos.
Speaker 2: The Mitch Coleman the other day is like, I was listening to the editing the podcast and you said, yeah, between the two of us, we've lost almost one hundred kilos, And.
Speaker 5: I mean, without thinking, I just went true, actually, you know, And I'm like, I have not lost sixty here, not even clothes.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm spimming about. Tell me.
Speaker 4: I was cleaning out my wardrobe. This is pre health kick. I was cleaning out my wardrobe and oscar Us over and I said, ah, you can have these clothes. I'm too fat for them now. And then went on my health kick and I said, can I have those back?
Speaker 2: And he said na.
Speaker 5: Get's where he got that shirt he's wearing right now.
Speaker 2: I thought it was gorgeous. Yeah, that is actually very Mitchell coombstone. But did you crop it or is it crop?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: I was already it was already cropped.
Speaker 2: He wasn't cropped on me because I know all of him, because you're a bit tabby. That was actually one of Mitch's favorite handkerchiefs.
Speaker 9: Yes, no, excuse me, excuse me?
Speaker 2: Anyway, we better go. Can we start playing that whenever we have a guest on the show that won't shut the fuck up?
Speaker 5: I think that should be a permanent fixture on your sound effects play.
Speaker 2: Well, once we get into the new studio. It's currently we're in other studios. I don't even know what we've got in this one. I don't know how it works.
Speaker 5: I've been running the sound effects today for the bells and shit.
Speaker 2: Which is quite fun. Actually, it is fun, isn't it.
Speaker 5: I get why you get caught up in it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to sound effects on this spot. I've got sound effects in front of me, but I don't think they work. Oh they did? Oh yeah, well, thanks for joining us. Actually I wonder if this will work? Oh god, not this again?
Speaker 6: Health in return.
Speaker 2: That wasn't me, That was the intruder. Another dollar in this last year. That can be our new correct sound effects. That's true, our new correct tick. All right, every wave. Well, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 6: Girls.
Speaker 2: It's a pleasure. Lost ask you give us a five star review. Please. It's very easy to do on Spotify now you can do it as well. Leave us a review and maybe in the question box in Spotify can be watched our next top five investigation. I like it, should we investigate sound wise, it's going to be audio. We can play on the pod before we go.
Speaker 5: Idiot's sister heads up that we will not be back with a brand new episode on Monday because we're having a week off over easta. I'm going to be back in bog and Gate spending time with the family, and then we'll be back with you following Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be nice. So the Little World is a break. Enjoy your each to idiots will see you soon. Can be easter. Hope you have a gorgeous day. Ye see, idiots haven't got easter. Goodbye? Love your thing? Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 6: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 5: Welcome to add brief our secret segment on the end, we pretend the show's done, but we keep talking shit.
Speaker 2: Look, I've probably got a good five in me. Then I really have to go. Yeah to this.
Speaker 5: This is a pattern with you at the moment. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I'm not having to go with you. It's ridiculous. The situation we're in so much going on.
Speaker 5: I'm not allowed to use the new studio yet because A they're not set up, and B I have to do a safety induction, which means he has to come back to the old studio.
Speaker 4: Especially, it's not like when we do the podcast normally, where you're running a little bit late, but you're in the already. Yeah, so you just finished the podcast and then off to work. Now you have to drive fucking twenty minutes to the new studios.
Speaker 6: Diculous.
Speaker 2: And it was announced I'm not going to South Africa, and I'm really looking forward to it. I actually was.
Speaker 6: Convinced for a hot second that you were going.
Speaker 2: Well, Callum, who's one of our idiots photoshopped me in the fum celebrity get Me out of Here gear posted it and everyone was messaging me thinking it was leaked. I'm like, it's not real, guys, but I couldn't tell them.
Speaker 4: I felt so bad during that because I'm a shocking liar and I'm sitting there going I'm like, oh, it's my phone.
Speaker 5: Who's bringing there?
Speaker 2: My executive producer? How she wants you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh holy fuck, oh my godh my god. Christ, someone's just burst into the studio joke. What it's Jenna, what's going on? Keep Jenna? What's wrong?
Speaker 9: Why am I not here?
Speaker 2: Because you told us you couldn't do it?
Speaker 6: I thought that you just wouldn't do it for today the show.
Speaker 5: I'm really afraid to say this. The show can go on without you, Jenna.
Speaker 6: Hi, Oscar, I trusted you when betrayed me.
Speaker 5: If it makes you feel any better, Jenna, we were talking about how your IT gems have a great strike rate. They're always fucking good.
Speaker 2: Yes, we were complimenting you. Thank you.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if his was quite up to your standard, because.
Speaker 6: Do you know what, Jenna, it really was not, and I will do better.
Speaker 2: It was about cars Jenner. Oh no, I'm not interested in that. I agree, Jenna. Surprisingly is tapped into what our audience likes.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, can you also.
Speaker 2: Not budging like that? Like after the Sydney Seed You've got a knock.
Speaker 4: So I'm sitting here in the studio and I looked up at the screen where I can monitor the cameras, and I just see this face appear in the glass.
Speaker 5: And that's why I went, oh, holy funk. I thought it was a ghost behind me.
Speaker 2: The band's all about.
Speaker 5: I'm actually going to post a video of this that people understand why I was so scared.
Speaker 2: I just saw a face appear. Now you can pull the mic up. You're currently hunchbacked, you can just pull it up. I've been it's just been a long day. Will to reconsidering? You have to go. I was gonna say, it's like musical chips. Know we're gonna swamp.
Speaker 9: That's why I got pressed alone?
Speaker 2: Can you give fire?
Speaker 5: Just what?
Speaker 2: Can you sit down for five minutes? Because I have to go now? You don't have to. If you can't.
Speaker 8: My classes at four thirty and it's currently four twenty one, you better go.
Speaker 6: You better go.
Speaker 2: What do you do in the building? Where do you get? Top five berths?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I still reckon top five sneezes, Jenna, what do you think? Yeah? Wow? What's going on? You all right? Top five pickups? What do you do with if Rod scratch your nose like that? Does it make you sneeze?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, because I have such a gregorious sneeze.
Speaker 5: Oh have you officially crossed over into like dad sneeze?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like start to get before it happens.
Speaker 4: My dad's sneeze. You could hear it within a square kilombter. I swear it's like this.
Speaker 2: He goes, oh that's my dad will go like, oh, mine is so dainty. I go, can you do that again? It's like a little part. That was the most adorable Top five sneezes. I reckon they'd work that, it would work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd give it more points for being monstrous. I wouldn't give that the top spot, but that was fucking cute.
Speaker 2: That sneak from you. There is a sneeze if you go to my instagram when I sneeze in front of Miley Cyrus, that's my real sneeze. If you guys, Yeah, that was that's what I am.
Speaker 5: I'm going to play that audio now already. This is Miley Cyrus. You didn't realize she joined the zoom call.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, hey you are how are you? Good morning? That was a real sneeze. Do you need to go on not? She's still here?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I need to go the toilet A right, all right?
Speaker 2: By Jenni. Bye Jenna, Jenna.
Speaker 9: I forgive you, thank you?
Speaker 2: If you I don't so what did I do? I don't know, actually didn't do anything either. It's our job.
Speaker 6: I just I just turned up like you did a great job.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Can I leave you too? I've got a fifth five and that's fine you guy?
Speaker 6: Okay, babe, we got this great to see you. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 4: True, I'm going to do this now while I've got two voices. We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 2: That's all. So we do? Well, that was nice.
Speaker 5: You guys have the exact same note.
Speaker 2: Can you do a harmonize one? Please? Where are you going to hit it? So?
Speaker 6: We do?
Speaker 2: Do do? Let me go like this? So we do?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 10: We so?
Speaker 6: We do?
Speaker 7: We do?
Speaker 10: We do?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 7: So? We do? Wy me?
Speaker 2: Should we just end it? We've been going, we've been going. What do you mean? I'll do what you want? Guys? Yeah, no, you got to go. You've got you've got to go if you want do with anything? Is there anything? And he need help with?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I'm good, I got this. Oh I love you ta bye, Right, it's just us cho quick can carry on?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just us now?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 4: Can I tell you it's I was thrilled that recently Oscar came over and I was watching Mcloud's Daughters has had on in the background. He was sort of keeping an eye on and it's sort of ignoring it, and he got sideswept up in it. He's obsessed with Mcloud's Daughters now, which if you don't know, it's like an iconic Australian drama and it wrapped up in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 5: I think my favorite fucking show was a kid. It's set on a farm, so to me it was like, oh, regional vibes. It felt like being represented. So it's a farm show and now we watch it just to take the piss and it's so fun.
Speaker 6: And let me just tell you, idiots, I don't think I've ever watched a program where people fainting it seven times.
Speaker 2: I got my part tog out of the building.
Speaker 6: Sure, y see, I'd love some popcorn.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Thought you needed to go hurry, soya bye bye.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I'm chewing now.
Speaker 4: So I got him so swept up in mclod's Daughters. And so I'm just gonna let everyone in on this stupid inside joke we've developed. I actually want a cheery to be here for this.
Speaker 5: But there was a point in the McLeod's Daughters series right where ratings started to dip a little bit because literally both original Mcloud's Daughters had left the show. Yeah, and so in order to try and win viewers back, they started running these ads on TV that were trying to use sex appeal.
Speaker 2: To win viewers back.
Speaker 5: They were basically making Mcloud's orders look like it's a porno yeah, and have all these really hot actresses, which I was showing Oscar these ads and we were just taking the piss. So obviously you can't see this, but just imagine they've got one of the cast members in a fucking single top.
Speaker 4: She's cracking a whip trying to look all sexy. There's close up shots of a boobs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this like all of it. It's nuts. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And this is what the primo says.
Speaker 7: Old McLeod Hatter suns and on that sun he has a fox.
Speaker 11: It's wild in the country. Mcloud's Daughters returns Wednesday, September twenty So.
Speaker 2: That was Stevie.
Speaker 4: They've called her the fox and every single character was a different animal in these porno ads.
Speaker 5: So this was JODI's one.
Speaker 7: Old McLoud had a fun.
Speaker 6: And on that phone he had a swan.
Speaker 7: It's wild in the Country.
Speaker 11: Mcloud's Daughters returns Wednesday, September twenty to.
Speaker 4: Nine, and they've told them up to make them look really fucking hot.
Speaker 5: It's such false advertising.
Speaker 2: People are going to tune in.
Speaker 4: All the horny bloke seeing these ads are going to tune in thinking, oh, these fucking hot chicks on there, and then they go in there they're wearing flannels, are all dirty.
Speaker 6: They're wearing flannels dirty, and they're fainting every ten seconds. Like I was just like, but they did one so my favorite character from the whole series, I've worked out Fee.
Speaker 2: They did her dirty.
Speaker 6: They did her, so can you play hers? They did her so in these ads, Like I was absolutely furious. I had to leave the room, didn't I you did? I was so mad, You're like, not my Fee. This is what they called her. Out of all the animals that Old McLoud has on its farm.
Speaker 2: This is what they said about poor Fee.
Speaker 7: Old McLoud had fun and on that phone he had rude It's wild in the country.
Speaker 5: So then obviously we started taking this too fucking farm. Yeah, naturally, we started finishing this sentence ourselves. And on that farm he had.
Speaker 4: Insert joke here. Let me see if I can find some poor music. Yeah, go on, this is how we spend our fucking Friday evening.
Speaker 6: Hey yeah, yeah, yeah, we did this for hours.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 5: Okay, So this is the sort of ship we were saying.
Speaker 12: Old mclod.
Speaker 2: And on that side he had a pig.
Speaker 5: It's wild in the country, Mcloud's daughters seven thirty Wednesday on nine.
Speaker 6: And then, of.
Speaker 4: Course we took it too far, as per fucking usual. Actually, give us an example of one of the ones you did ready.
Speaker 12: Old McLoud had a phone and on that farm he had syphilis.
Speaker 6: It's wild in the country.
Speaker 2: McLeod's daughter is seven thirty on nine, seven thirty.
Speaker 5: Just every day, it was seven thirty Wednesday. It was in my routine. I loved it as soon as Tracy Grimashaw started to wrap up a current affair and I'm like, fuck, yeah, we're on Mcloud's daughter's time.
Speaker 6: And Mcloud's daughter's honestly is way more dramatic than I thought it was gonna be, and I'm so on board for it. Like tests, tests, Listen, understand, you've gone through a lot. Why the fuck do you faint every ten seconds. Yeah, I was really worried about her iron levels for a while. I okay, ready, I'm gonna do another one another.
Speaker 5: And also, while we're doing these ads, you need to also imagine that we're acting it out. We're acting like slutty women, trying to be all seductive like this.
Speaker 12: Old McLoud had a fun and on that farm he had cancer. It's wild in the Country. Mcloud's Daughters, Wednesday or nine. What is wrong with us? What's one of the other ones you did?
Speaker 2: I can't remember. I'm going to put you on the spot.
Speaker 5: Ready, Okay, Old McLoud had a fun and on that farm, he had a wasp.
Speaker 6: It's wild in the Country. McCloud's Daughters, seven thirty Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't you be stealing if you were labeled as the wasp?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, but my good Fee they called a cow, which if you've watched the show then you will know that Fee is the most understanding character they turn up when some assholes died.
Speaker 2: They treat it like shit, and they treated her like dog shit hit.
Speaker 6: Nothing wrong, not my good Fee. I was just just Fee. Justice for Fee. Fiona, my love, You've got my vote.
Speaker 2: What about on the clouds had a fun and on that phone he had enough. It's wild in the country.
Speaker 5: Mcloud's Order, seven thirty Wednesday on nine.
Speaker 2: I'm good at that.
Speaker 6: That is so good.
Speaker 5: I'm good at sounding like a seductive old woman.
Speaker 6: Enough. That's my favorite.
Speaker 2: And he had enough anyway.
Speaker 5: Mcloud's Orders is a great show to take the It's out of with your friends, is what we're trying to say.
Speaker 6: Exactly, have a couple of wines in your chalks, and I'm telling you it's just so fun.
Speaker 5: But you there was the point where we were taking the pits. But I reckon you also nearly cried, oh thousand Misada nearly cried.
Speaker 2: You got swept up in it.
Speaker 6: I got swept up.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we should go, shouldn't we?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we probably should.
Speaker 2: I mean we can talk for hours, though we could. That's the problem.
Speaker 6: That is the problem.
Speaker 2: We'll keep talking. We'll turn the recording off. Yeah, we better, We better turn the recording off. All right, We'll talk to you soon. It love you? Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 6: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast up