Speaker 1: Good morning, John in Warigal.
Speaker 2: It's got a great idea about a possible tweak to your fantasy draft team name.
Speaker 1: I know your ten years.
Speaker 3: The commissioner's sons. We haven't changed here. I'm not looking for a branding change.
Speaker 2: What about Commissioner Gordon? John is saying, oh, yeah, you think about your son Gordon? This this name. It's it's almost like the past and the future are handshaking each other.
Speaker 3: It has the non to heritage as.
Speaker 1: Well, which is yeah, then it nods to the future.
Speaker 3: It's still not very funny, which was your what you want to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but I think we're working with limited air either sometimes, so I mean it's the best we can make it.
Speaker 1: What do you think about becoming Commissioner Goad?
Speaker 3: I do like it.
Speaker 1: I still I just you can't help the guys. Don't tell you.
Speaker 3: You got to think of the fans or the.
Speaker 2: All right, we're going to do this Took's best and worse. Now where we need a suggestion for both categories? What is the best? What is the worst? This week it's about vegetables, Patsy. Let's say start, first of off, what is your best?
Speaker 4: Best is definitely and this will be very controversial, but Brussels sprouts are top of my list.
Speaker 1: Really don't have them maybe Christmas, but.
Speaker 2: Friday got onion and garnet to try and get rid of the Brussels sproutless.
Speaker 4: I actually just like them steamed, put the little cross in the bottom of them, and steam them with nothing else.
Speaker 2: Only people that survived the war, like they should throw them at Hitler.
Speaker 5: The champion of the cabbage family.
Speaker 4: And we also like to roast them just with a bit of oil, pepper and salt in the oven and then sprinkle some balsamic with a bit of steak.
Speaker 5: Actually, we're having.
Speaker 1: A lot of too many different things there.
Speaker 3: When you steam them, what do you put on it?
Speaker 5: Nothing jack, just a bit of pepper.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of my childhood and it's bringing back badt.
Speaker 5: I bet your mum overcooked them.
Speaker 3: That her mum would eat Brussels sprouts, anything green broccoli, or she did put a bit of water in the dish, put it in a microwave, servant without any garnis, any sources.
Speaker 2: It's all sort of wealthy and floppy and like just giving up life. And I always think any nutrients said we'd overdo that Pantcy's right.
Speaker 1: We just evaporate into the eater. O.
Speaker 5: Mother's in the eighties cooked everything to the extreme. Black veis are gray like shoe leather.
Speaker 4: Shocking, but definitely Brussels sprouts. Worst on my list is spinach. I cannot stand it.
Speaker 1: You've got spinach and garlic.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you know, I think it's a cream spinach.
Speaker 1: Cream spinach is lovely. You're kind of it.
Speaker 3: Cooked spinach?
Speaker 1: No good, Jackie boy, where are you going? What's your best?
Speaker 3: Best is the humble carrot.
Speaker 2: You had to me about condiments and I said tomato sauce last week from in two basic carrot.
Speaker 3: What I like about the carrot is you guys are talking about ones that you have to put butter on, you have to put salt on, make it yummy. By doing this carrot, you can just pick up a carrot and chump into a carrot and it's good.
Speaker 1: This is a good point. It's not going to upset you if you have a raw one.
Speaker 3: Always reliable. You never hear someone going, oh, I got a bad carrot today.
Speaker 2: Always he's got a step.
Speaker 1: Give me to work to that. That's a bad carrots must have been a dodgy.
Speaker 3: Patch, satisfying, crunch always good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and what's the worst?
Speaker 3: Worst is an obscure one. Did you ever get served yellow squash.
Speaker 1: From the UK and spam's race?
Speaker 3: That was my enemy?
Speaker 1: Is someone's like regurgitate it.
Speaker 5: Squash on the not if it's nice?
Speaker 1: And again yeah, what is that cover? That yellowy orange glow?
Speaker 3: I haven't seen one since I was a kid. Yeah, I have seen one.
Speaker 2: Again, some baby food has got that color and constituency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but is it but squash?
Speaker 3: I think that's it? Is the button that the big one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yellow a little with the green near?
Speaker 1: Now what is that foul? Alright? For me? Worse, it's it's a dead heat to be on between celery.
Speaker 4: Kel Oh no, not celery is disgusting?
Speaker 1: Is evil?
Speaker 3: Celery is pretty innocent?
Speaker 1: No, it's not to me, beautiful peppery, peppery. We vegetable needs to have a spice to it.
Speaker 3: Vegetable does really announce its present celery whenever it's in a dish. You know about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just too aggressive and care is just pointless.
Speaker 2: We live very happily for years, and then suddenly we were told that kel is something we need to have do you like Does anyone actually like kell?
Speaker 3: No one likes it, but we know we're meant to have it.
Speaker 2: And then the best one for me is like Jackie said about, I'm going for something which I thought about.
Speaker 1: What's the one that makes a difference every day. It's just the humble onion. It's in everything we cook. It's a core, joyous ingredient.
Speaker 3: But I picked the characters. You can just chomp into it. You can't just chomp into an onion.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, though, I can easily have a cheese and raw onion sandwich that delicious. Come on, Sarah, give me a kiss.
Speaker 1: Vampires coming near me