Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast will be.
Speaker 3: I'll sort it out.
Speaker 4: What do you prefer? The pyramid or the sphinx?
Speaker 5: Who were traveling with this egg daughter, like we were smuggling an egg.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning, Welcome Wensday morning. Welcome to the Christian O'Connell's show on Gold. Good morning, Patsy Jack, you look effervescent this morning.
Speaker 6: Oh if I don't want to jinx it, but Bianca and I have locked in ultimate parenting mode. He over the last twenty four hours, he has been the easiest child to look after. He's slept big chunks at a time. He's smiling, he's not complaining, didn't cry when he even got his nappy change, which he.
Speaker 4: Hated the first few days. Bathed in peace, He is bathed in peace.
Speaker 7: You want to be bathed in peace? Can you change my nappy piece?
Speaker 6: With the with a look of wonder on his face, he has been a gem.
Speaker 7: Ten days.
Speaker 6: Yes, just for a few tweaks here and there, and now we've got him to the ultimate settings.
Speaker 7: Moses has come down from the mountains. What's the secret. Let me kill the music. I just get my notepad. What have you done?
Speaker 6: I didn't really change anything what we were doing. He's just on his own. He's hit a sweet spot. Now we just don't touch any of the dials, just leave everything as it is, and I so now on to infinity. He will be a perfect child. It was so much better.
Speaker 3: How is sleeping for?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: How often you're feeding Patsy?
Speaker 7: Why are you even asking him anything?
Speaker 4: He's had one lucky win, all right, I'm glad you asked Patsy.
Speaker 6: So they say to feed them every don't go more than four hours without feeding him as a newborn. So he's been sleeping four hour chunks. Wakes up, feeds, then looks around at the world in curiosity, talks to his little dog toy, and then he goes back to sleep for another fresh He.
Speaker 7: Really is sort of membercking his dad's like.
Speaker 5: I mean, if only we can get a larger window than the three hours we get with you six or nine?
Speaker 4: True, I had two naps yesterday. That's how much.
Speaker 5: You know our women can sink together. I think you and your son are sinking in together now. I've know you're coming with a dog toy that you've been talking to for last ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Honestly, if he's like this.
Speaker 7: You've now got to enjoy the wings.
Speaker 4: He was a drawing.
Speaker 5: I bet the relief for both of you, like especially Bianchor, so she can try and get some recharge and rest.
Speaker 4: Definitely we both needed it.
Speaker 5: And no, no, no, I didn't say we, I said, be Anchor. It's a complete separation. Are you breastfeeding every couple of hours?
Speaker 4: I guess Bianka is still busy?
Speaker 7: How are your boobies?
Speaker 6: My shoulders saw actually from lifting him so much. No, honestly, the muscle under my shoulder blade is getting really.
Speaker 7: God, this is unbelieved.
Speaker 4: It is it is, And everybody asks, and you know.
Speaker 5: Ten days ago you were there, you saw what your wife, and now ten days on you're like my shoulder a little bit achy.
Speaker 7: End of a day.
Speaker 6: Keep but everybody does ask. The first thing everyone asks is how's Bianca? How's Gordon? Everybody asks how Dad is?
Speaker 3: Are you right now? Are you serious?
Speaker 7: Right now?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 5: Don't get they asked, because she's been making someone for nine months and then pushed them out, and Gordon's been on this epic journey to come and see us right and meet you guys.
Speaker 7: What have you done? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Settling him You've got to bounce the wear and tear on the shoulder from all that bouncing has started to it gives. It's just a little bit sore. It's stiff, isn't it. That's all I wanted. That's I don't care.
Speaker 2: I just noticed the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Robbie Williams rock d J. Robbie here next month. Got an amazing email. Robbie was on the show about two or three weeks ago, and a guy has emailed me. One of those ones where I keep certain emails for the next book. This is one that.
Speaker 7: Is going him.
Speaker 5: Christian only chatting to Robbie Williams. I have the same birthday, same day, month, year as the singer Robbie William's. Like, we need to know, Robbie Williams, why was I chatting to a Robbie?
Speaker 7: Is that the plumber?
Speaker 5: Is that the plumber rob as the singer Robbie Williams. And we both turned forty eight last month. Thirteenth of February nineteen seventy four was when we were both born, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I get it, man. I heard you talk about show.
Speaker 5: I thought maybe if you and your team are producer, could see if Robbie would be interested in having a sit down drink. He's recovering alcoholic, he won't be doing that meal or whatever, and we chat about growing up when we did.
Speaker 7: And how life has done out for the both of us. This is the best bit for me, though, right.
Speaker 4: I love the ambition, love all.
Speaker 7: I actually want to make it happen. If his people said, hey, rob would love to see you after the show because you went, now, I'm going to send somebody else. This is the best bit. This is the best bit.
Speaker 5: Well, I kept wring this back going. Did he even read this back or just do a check for tone brackets? Whenever I get the brackets, that's when it really gets going.
Speaker 7: This is the weird part.
Speaker 5: Wait, there's a weirder part. I'm not a Robbie Williams fan of such. I'm not really into his music or know much about him.
Speaker 7: End of brackets.
Speaker 5: I'm just interested to know what it'd be like to talk to someone born on the same day as me.
Speaker 4: Oh no, surely no.
Speaker 7: Isn't that amazing.
Speaker 6: I'm sure we can find it doesn't have to be Robbie Williams. But I'm sure we can find somebody else born on what was the date, nineteen seventy.
Speaker 5: Four, thirteenth of February nineteen seventy four. Maybe we get our friend Peter here to do his own little mini podcast where every episode we can try and find somebody else is born the same day as him. Thirteenth of February nineteen seventy four. Peter, thank you very much for everybody. This is the weird part.
Speaker 7: I'm not Williams fan as such.
Speaker 5: I'm not really into his music or know much about so what that sit down mill, you know? And he's a busy mate, he's got going on. He's only here in melbody one show.
Speaker 7: And they're gonna go, Robbie, what do you actually do? Mate?
Speaker 6: Well, now they have two things in common, the birthday, and they don't know much about it, just.
Speaker 5: That when Ribby goes well, okay as soon as one. But I'm a really successful simmer, I.
Speaker 7: Don't care for it.
Speaker 5: But nineteen let's just go back to the really intome stuff that we share here. Robbie Williams sing I'm not a fan of We're both born thirteen to Bebrary nine two worlds apart.
Speaker 4: How weird is it having a birthday of the day before, fellow who.
Speaker 7: Wants to go first? Me or you? Robbie Williams, you're a singer.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: This week we've been trying to tick off the aid to Z of all the countries that you've visited. We got excited when we're worried about some of the bossom.
Speaker 7: R for the alphabet X, Y and Z. And then one of you called.
Speaker 5: Had been to Zanzibar, and we've been digging out in national anthems or the various countries around the world that you visited.
Speaker 7: This one.
Speaker 5: Sadly, all that the team could find was some strange Cassio keyboard MIDI version.
Speaker 7: I think it sounded the right speech, so.
Speaker 5: The double A batteries on the blink in the Cassio Gibo playlist. It actually feels like an old nineteen nineties computer game.
Speaker 7: It does you know when you've just sended a level or completed a level.
Speaker 5: We've got three new gold tokens.
Speaker 7: Anyway.
Speaker 5: An email yesterday from listener Mike in Milan, Italy, christ and I hate to nippick actually down everyone loves to nippit. Curiosity got the better of me listening to the podcast. That's why it only had some shabby Midi version of the Zanzibar anthem. Turns out, I'll tell you why. It's not a country at all. Wait what, It's an island.
Speaker 7: That belongs to Tanzania.
Speaker 5: So Chris, you need to wipe off Zanzibard is not a country. That's why you've only got You need to find a listener that has been to Zimbabwe or Zambia.
Speaker 7: That's what we need now.
Speaker 4: So Jackie Boyards, Lanzabar has been wiped off the board.
Speaker 5: What are the letters that we're looking for countries for that listeners have been to.
Speaker 6: These are wide open d L O P not P. Sorry, we've been to the Philippines q R w x y Z.
Speaker 5: It's seven twenty seven, guys. I can't judge to sit this one out. All right, let's go to Brent.
Speaker 7: Good morning Brent. Hello Brents, you're.
Speaker 9: Right, yes, I'm right there you go.
Speaker 7: Hello there, Brock, we got you and Bret. Where have you been on your travels?
Speaker 9: A little Willius Fogg, Christian, I've been to k to Kenya.
Speaker 5: Kay for Kenya, Yes, is not okay, no medi version of this because it's a country.
Speaker 7: And what are you doing there? Are you on a safari? What were you doing? Brents?
Speaker 9: I was on basically a well seven months long overland trip on a truck that my wife organized her wife to be as she was then because during the trip we got engaged, and it was in Kenya that we actually celebrated our engagement with the twenty or so people who were also on the truck with us all that time.
Speaker 7: What do you mean you were on a truck for all that time? Was it like a.
Speaker 9: Well, it was an overland truck.
Speaker 8: It was quite a thing.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure I'm much they're able to do it now, but they'd build a truck up and just with lots of seating and stuff.
Speaker 5: To see that as an optional extra as well the seating they gave you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't do much anymore. But no, one of the older ones a bit.
Speaker 9: Wouldn't it seven months for no seats, wouldn't Yeah? No, we did have seating, fortunately, camped in tents and they're about, yeah, twenty odd people of various nationalities. Amazing, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: It was so every day, you're on the truck for seven months.
Speaker 9: Well we had that basically, and yeah, tent camping, cooked on a fire, and the canyon. The Kenyon stop was the last stop in the twenty.
Speaker 7: Two weeks to be beautiful.
Speaker 9: Oh no, it was amazing, No, it was real. Well it's a bit cliche, I know, the trip of a lifetime stuff. You know, you'd never do that kind of thing again.
Speaker 5: And when what animals did you see? Do you see wildeb east and giraffes?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, oh jeez, you know all of that stuff with them, elephants, hippos, you name it, rhino we did, I mean we visited, We visited at any parks that we came across along the way, and there were plenty of those. Otherwise, it was just you know, experiencing all the different cultures along the way, because we traveled pretty much in the length of bread to Africa. By the way, I did visit Zimbabwe and Zambia. But I guess I can't double.
Speaker 7: This show is actually called the Triple Dip.
Speaker 9: Oh well, yeah, so there you go. That came later after Keny. We did go through Zambia and.
Speaker 7: The amazing expedition you guys went on.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, no, well you know, I mean my wife planned it. I was lucky to be there and lucky then to it. Yeah, she was a South African.
Speaker 7: Brent, thank you very much. Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, let's find out some more countries. You can help us tick off as we're try and do the alphabet using the countries that you've been to. Karen, good morning, Good morning, Good morning, Karen, welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 7: Good morning, very good. Like a little class of school children. Good morning.
Speaker 10: Is everyone being good?
Speaker 3: Karen?
Speaker 7: Karen, So where have you been.
Speaker 10: Oh, we went to New Zealand. We took a family a cruce to New Zealand.
Speaker 7: When do you say cruise, What do you mean from Australia to New Zealand.
Speaker 10: Yes, we left from Melbourne and we did a cruise. But I don't call it the New Zealand Cruise.
Speaker 9: I call it the spew cruise.
Speaker 7: You got seasick?
Speaker 10: No, there was a major outbreak on the ship of the neuro virus.
Speaker 5: I've had the virus before, it is, and I couldn't think it was bad enough being sick at home.
Speaker 7: The thought.
Speaker 4: Can run and hide.
Speaker 7: Oh, you poor poor thing.
Speaker 10: There was four of us in one room, no windows, no windows, No, well we had a window, but you couldn't open.
Speaker 7: It of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then how do you work out who gets first nibs on the toilet you'll need it and the sinks.
Speaker 10: Oh honey, it was just like you made it or you didn't. Like my my son came flying off the top bunk and threw up all over our shoes.
Speaker 5: Like a hope, like a journey. So it is the power of his projectile vomit.
Speaker 7: Yes, it was horrendous.
Speaker 10: Poor me as well, like wet. He tried to get into the toilet but then tripped it as a little steps and the like really smacked your space on the ground. So he just didn't know what to do, whether it's a stand over toilet or sit on it. I mean we didn't even have any buckets.
Speaker 7: Virus is just it just it's ruined.
Speaker 10: And my poor husband and other son didn't get it. So they could, Yeah, they could leave the room, but I couldn't, and my other son couldn't for two days. So they would leave, come come back and walk in and go, Oh my god, what a holiday it was. Tremendous, and then the staff would come each day in hazmat suits, open the door and spray the whole room while everyone's walking and past looking in. It was horrendous.
Speaker 7: So did the whole Did the whole cruise get the outbreak of noravirus?
Speaker 10: Most of them did, And there were so many older people on it, and that we had mobility issues and things like that.
Speaker 7: You don't want to know.
Speaker 5: It's very very explosives and mobility issues we're doing as.
Speaker 4: Walking around on them.
Speaker 10: Off seriously that our toilet even blocked up. That's just that's the sum of it. It's just it was terrible.
Speaker 5: You said Spew Cruise. I thought it was marketed like that, like the Kiss Cruise, is the Spew Cruise, Extreme rapid weight loss, the spew Crewise.
Speaker 10: It was my first holiday I went to on the I didn't go and wait.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Jack and I watched Ghost yesterday, which I cannot wait to get into. I loved it. Anyway, I don't want to send any more for now. The other thing we talked about on yesterday's show was the extraordinary scenes. As Jack was telling us how there may well be a baby outing to the Grand Prix, and obviously people here in Australia and Melbourne very very excited that Grand Prix is back selling.
Speaker 7: Out this weekend.
Speaker 5: And on Monday, I was in a big meeting with our big big boss who've flown in from Sydney I only ever seen well three times a year. Halfway through we had to get in a ten minute discussion because young Jack Post his manager had called requesting five tickets five two U plus one which is additional way right five to go to the Grand Prix. Wait to you hear why he needs five. You're in a tough spot right now.
Speaker 6: Well, my in laws and my sister in law visiting from America, and on top of their priority list above meeting our new baby Gordon, they want to go to the Formula One. They've been watching this new Netflix show Yes, which is all behind the scenes about Formula one and all of a sudden.
Speaker 7: But it doesn't feature a baby.
Speaker 6: They're obsessed with it. They've even bought him little baby headphones ear muffs to go to the Formula One with I don't want to go, I asked, hoping that I would get to know and I could go look, I've tried to get tickets. It's all sold out. We can't go too bad. But it keeps going on, It keeps getting dragged through the mud.
Speaker 5: It's you're trying to hold back. It's only getting stronger. And the in laws aren't here.
Speaker 7: Nobody says three of them, there's one of you.
Speaker 5: There's also your wife. Your wife will side with the in laws. They always they always turn on. We get thrown under. The buses are going.
Speaker 4: Bianca just wants to please her family.
Speaker 6: And if they want to watch race cars go around the track all day and wake up our baby, then that's what they want to do.
Speaker 7: I'm willing to put money down. You'll be at the ground.
Speaker 6: Hey, nobody is listening to me. Please, I do not want tickets to the Formula One. Why getting pic people keep the station going like there is another way we could.
Speaker 7: In Sydney by demanding five tickets. All you walked and.
Speaker 4: Nov I wanted a no, I wanted on.
Speaker 5: This is what people do. They go, oh, it's my agent. That's why I have an agent. People they go, I don't want them, naughty agent.
Speaker 7: Get six.
Speaker 6: It still remains to be saying whether we'll be at the Formula.
Speaker 5: So we were asking yesterday worst place you've seen a baby, because sometimes you're you cannot believe where you'll see a baby, and you do say to somebody else, who the hell brings a baby to this?
Speaker 6: Someone messaged me on Instagram and said, I work at the Formula one, do not bring a baby. They make you sign a form if you bring a baby in. I like to say, we're not responsible for any damage to your baby.
Speaker 5: You're going to hand it to Littleis Hamison while he's having his titles change, all right. Yesterday on folks Book Facebook, worst place You've seen a baby?
Speaker 7: Some of these are great.
Speaker 5: Years ago, while waiting an at the cinema, I watched as a mom walked into a cinema with a baby and a little boy, maybe three or four. She was taking them in to watch Nightmare on Elm Street four. This is unbelievable, Christians. A bon Jovie concert and a touring car championship race. My wife we went to Gold Class on Valentine's Day to see fifty shed. A couple had bought in their young baby. That isn't right, That really isn't right. Sean dance tent three am Glastonbury. This kid was in a pushchair. Bad parents, Christian, what about this? We were at a funeral and the baby was going yay and clapping.
Speaker 7: Cry. I really really did like that, grandparent Brighter.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christian o'crl Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Every week we were tearing our way through the nineties, were pulling it apart. Each week on the show, we're picking a letter of the alphabet. We didn't do eight s out of the nineties last week for wrong reason. Really, Jack, you weren't here and I decided to cancel it because I couldn't stand the thought of watching ghost and you not watching it as well.
Speaker 7: I held it off.
Speaker 6: Thank you for waiting for me, because I haven't actually seen never seen ghosts before.
Speaker 5: Oh I loved watching again yesterday. Let's get into it.
Speaker 7: Why that? How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Ed?
Speaker 11: Welcome to the nineties.
Speaker 7: I'd like to play how made this look good?
Speaker 8: Messa Sheffield?
Speaker 7: This is this nineteen ninety You can't handle the true go.
Speaker 8: Dear her.
Speaker 7: Christian O'Connell's eight ZEI of the nineties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, babe, all right, let's go back to the nineties. Nineteen ninety the biggest movie of the year cost him twenty two million to make, grossed over seven hundred and fifty two million dollars. Ghost all the biggest movies of the nineties. I didn't realize it made that much money, and it became a cultural sort of moment as well. I remember the front cover of Vanity Fair where Demi Moore who was pregnant. It was one of the most famous iconic images of the nineties that went all over the world. Then there was the haircut as well, with women all doing the Demi Moore Before we actually get into the movie, Let's just have the Swayzee talk right now, Patsy. Then we can settle you down, because we can't talk about Swayze without getting a little bit hot in here for Patsy, So tell us about Swayze.
Speaker 11: Swayze was out about oh maybe four or five years after he made Ghost. He made to Julie Numar, thanks for everything. To Wang Fu. I don't think that's the right order anyway. It's a notoriously long movie title, and I got to interview it's.
Speaker 7: Almost like six letters.
Speaker 3: I think it it's a really great movie.
Speaker 11: But he was out doing like a primo tour and he had like this sort of really nice little.
Speaker 3: Gathering of journalists.
Speaker 11: You could put him to this pool to interview him, and luckily my name got caught up, so we went into the heat in the city and he was absolutely charming. He was two hours late, but it was worth the wait because.
Speaker 7: He just be honest.
Speaker 5: Someone's I'm going off for half an hour. No, I was once and Mick Jagger was about fifteen minutes late, and I said, he's not the five minutes.
Speaker 7: I can't be bothered, like's just too short.
Speaker 11: This was Patrick Swayzey, Jansing and Ghost Anyway.
Speaker 3: He was absolutely charming.
Speaker 11: He was very casually dressed, but he just gave us.
Speaker 7: Tell me.
Speaker 5: He's in a shirt casually, I want to know he's one.
Speaker 11: He had black levis on, a black T shirt and black shoes.
Speaker 7: He feels like he's come dressed as Patrick Swayzey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, pretty much, wearing that roadhouse and turkey dancing.
Speaker 7: There's nothing casual about that. He's coming out. He's coming costume, not a hair.
Speaker 3: Out of place, had makeup on because he's.
Speaker 5: That's casually dress like that, right, wearing makeup?
Speaker 7: You and go oh Christians today dressed down Wednesday.
Speaker 11: Anyway, he was on point and he was just so lovely. There was about six of us just sitting around a table chewing the fat with Patrick Swayzey.
Speaker 3: She's just amazing.
Speaker 7: A lot of gushing going on that he's after you, after you, but he was just.
Speaker 11: Really, really sweet, and he was one of those sort of people that when he looked at you, he looked right into your eyes.
Speaker 5: No he didn't, It looked through you. Go When can I get out of it? I held it off for two hours.
Speaker 7: Where they found these women from dress so casually.
Speaker 11: Anyway, it was absolutely charming, and what struck me was just how laid back and how accommodating.
Speaker 7: You he was. What was your favorite thing you talked about with Swayzey?
Speaker 3: What's the favorite thing?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: I was like, I got to be honest, I was expecting more from the story, won't you ja right now? Is it took two hours to even arrive in this story?
Speaker 4: What was your number one question you asked?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I actually can't remember what I asked him. I remember I was very very nervous, But what I remember he told me about was he was very spiritual, which was a side that I didn't know about him, and he did lots of crystals and oils and that's all he.
Speaker 7: Got them out of like a bag there and then.
Speaker 3: No, no, he smelt really good.
Speaker 7: Great story, isn't it's.
Speaker 3: Dressed in a black suit.
Speaker 1: Black suit would be blue? What a crack of shit?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: When we come back, then Jack and I will get into the movie Ghosts.
Speaker 1: Look Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 7: Yesterday my wife was out.
Speaker 5: The kids refused to sit down and watch it with me because they were like, oh, hang on a minute. When, as I said about every movie, would I get's watch a movie?
Speaker 7: Hang on it? When was it my moment nineteen nineteen? They're like, forget it, it's an old movie, all right? To them that it's a really old movie. Was black and white.
Speaker 6: Chaplin, they would be discussed with a special effects of the Ghosts.
Speaker 7: You're right, the tip job generation aren't gonna dig go.
Speaker 5: So basically I watched it by myself yesterday evening and I still found myself crying alone on the couch.
Speaker 7: Okay, got me all those years later? What a movie?
Speaker 5: Genuinely, I love watching it again. I forgot what a great movie and it still stands up. I didn't do that thing. You know, now when you're streaming sumthing, you press pause and you.
Speaker 7: Go how much left on this?
Speaker 5: So we're so rude, now, aren't we. You never used to to do that in this cinema. You just sat there and absorbed it. You didn't even think about.
Speaker 7: Like how long it is left on it? You were lucky to be watching a movie.
Speaker 6: I pretty much do that every week as we rewatch an old film. It's pause and check how long it's left on the time. Ghost is an exception. I've I've never seen it before and.
Speaker 7: Hang on a minute.
Speaker 5: This is gonna be a new side category right when we do the movies. This is a non pauser.
Speaker 4: This is a non pausa wow all the way through, without even getting up and walking around the hill.
Speaker 7: It's got loads going on. It was they still set.
Speaker 5: It was at the birth of the rom com really, because after that, you know, they became Harry met Sally Off a huge, mega success of this movie. But it's actually more than a romantic comedy. It's got a lot in this, this stuff about the afterlife. There's action scenes in it, a revenge story. It's brilliant.
Speaker 6: I thought it would be way more sappy just from what I knew of the trailers. But yeah, there's murder, money laundering, drug dealers, gunfights, and the part I love the most is like Patrick Swayze for me, is the best actor that is on that.
Speaker 7: Right, he was on like a four movie test.
Speaker 5: So if you think about it, did Dirty Dancing in nineteen eighty seven, then he goes to do a year and a half later Roadhouse, which we reviewed on the show Non Pauser I'm guessing.
Speaker 4: As show I loved Roadhouse.
Speaker 5: Then a year later he does this ghost, right, biggest movie of the nineties, and then he does Point Break a year later.
Speaker 7: That's quite a four movie tear.
Speaker 6: What are you giving for acting in this movie? Because why I loved him as a ghost him. I did feel like he hammed it up a few times during the movie.
Speaker 5: For sure, when he's doing his whole convulsions when the ghosts come through him, it's terrible. You're like, why didn't the director yell cup? You know you're doing a great job. This is Kenny, this is going to be huge at the box office. What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Pull back on some of those facial expressions.
Speaker 6: The one I love the most, the first time he becomes a ghost and he realizes that he's a dead body and he's in Demi Moore's arms. The look that he puts on his face, surely they wanted to cut down.
Speaker 5: It looks like he'd watched a couple of episodes of Home and Away and use some of the sort of acting range in that to put it into a big box office movie.
Speaker 7: It's so hammy and the rest of it. He's brilliant in it.
Speaker 4: This is his face when he looks at himself for the first time.
Speaker 7: That is exactly now.
Speaker 5: I know it's radio, but we will put this up on we do a compare a contrast with the actual movie. See so many other things. I noticed watching it again because I remember when this came out. It was obviously at the cinema right and I was going out with a girl at the time in nineteen ninety, and she loved it so much we had to go and watch it.
Speaker 7: I watched it three times with her. You know, when you're.
Speaker 5: Willing into someone and you put up with any time to do anything, You just do anything just to be near them.
Speaker 7: I was seventeen at the time.
Speaker 5: That's not a judged three times to see this at the movie anyway, watching it again, yessay, alone on the couch weeping in the darkness. Demi Moore won ability. She can crown demand out of either rye.
Speaker 4: Did you notice that saw that separate falling tears?
Speaker 7: I didn't notice sagon tears. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I actually rewound a couple of times. It's like, how does she do that? That doesn't get enough credit? We got it, Perry put that video up. She can crown demand.
Speaker 7: She can go left right, both at the same time, or again left.
Speaker 4: Alrighty, it's impressive, as impressive as when you see a strong man do peck peck peck?
Speaker 7: Which tear tear, double tear? Why did she? Why is it more made? It got two.
Speaker 5: Oscars in the movie You Whoopy Goldberg deserved an oscar. She's incredible. Bear in mind she doesn't turn up to the start the second third. I think she's like forty minutes in. She's amazing and it's Swayzey's gray. You also won an oscar for their original screenplay. They wanted to write a movie. The guy won the oscar for it from the point of view of a ghost. And actually, when you watch the movie knowing that you get It is very much on Swaysy's point of view. There are some great scenes in it.
Speaker 1: It's amazing mind love inside the back of the couch.
Speaker 7: Take it with you? What about that Tito scene? Did that move you? Yeah? Me too?
Speaker 10: I love you, I really love you.
Speaker 5: And my other favorite scene is the first time that Demi Moore goes to see this mystic Whoopy Goldberg and swains the arm man there even though she can't see him.
Speaker 7: He's a ghosts there. What a crack of shit he delivers that line. It's so funny.
Speaker 5: I remember in the cinema still he got such a big laugh. I just love when he goes a crack of shit.
Speaker 7: Color of the things.
Speaker 5: Watching it again, it's a strange ending, isn't it, where he goes into Woody Golds but the body and this, when we talk about it, becomes an Adam Sounder movie, doesn't it.
Speaker 7: So he goes into the body of Whoopy Goldberg.
Speaker 5: And then Whoopee but Swazy on the screen dances with his with his wife.
Speaker 6: With Demi Moore, and they missed a real comedy cut there because they're showing the ghost of Swayzey dancing with Demi Moore.
Speaker 4: They should have cut back to Whoopee.
Speaker 5: If I was directing that movie, you you have top up Swayzey, bottom half Whoopee, and then you keep flip around like suddenly it's the it's the head of Whoopee on the on the body like a photo shop.
Speaker 7: That's how they should have done it, basically.
Speaker 6: The other thing about that which is the most famous scene of the movie is the dance with the ghost. At the end, they know that somebody is on there, on his way to kill Demi Moore.
Speaker 7: Yet his wife, who we can't leave behind to go to heaven.
Speaker 6: He's on his way. He's minutes from walking through the door with the knife to kill her. Except he's got time for a slow.
Speaker 5: There's always time for one last dance. You say, most famous scene. No, let's talk about the pottery scene.
Speaker 7: It's beyond phanic. No, come on, it's a meter long show.
Speaker 5: I didn't wonder, all right, I did wonder, And that's how she's getting over her ass when she's keeping his memory alive by this.
Speaker 4: I didn't wonder. What's bars needed to be?
Speaker 5: And how big are these flowers? How stats while swazy, we'll never know? Okay, wait, we'll never know. By the way side note our thirty something producer Rio just goes to jacket Iron join the song just to look on im TB.
Speaker 7: That hasn't done much lately. It's right hard too. When you're dead, it's hard to get work. And anyway, he googled it like we were like fake news. So are we learning about Swazey dice.
Speaker 12: Up?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 5: Oh guys, but anyway, it's beyond phanic. And then that's her thing, right, it's obviously pottery. She's actually very good. She's made to meet along bars, right, and then the ghost Swayze turns Sticksy's fingering it.
Speaker 7: It goes everywhere. If my wife's hobby was pottery, and.
Speaker 5: She's made this beautiful big bars okay, and then I turn up and put my finger in it.
Speaker 7: We're not having X on the floor. She's in a bad mood. I've ruined her hobby.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast, I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to need to tell you the scenes that have happened in the last two or three minutes. I am I just say it now on the record. I am a believer in ghosts, the afterlife, apparition visitations.
Speaker 7: Patsy I know you are as well.
Speaker 5: On you absolutely Jackie boy. Here is a doubting Thomas, which is absolutely welcome. However, are you the right man to be taking ghost storys?
Speaker 7: I shouldn't. I overheard you have a little grumpy came on there?
Speaker 13: Did all?
Speaker 7: Right? Did I?
Speaker 5: Or did it?
Speaker 7: I heard you say to someone, Yeah, yeah, he has his aswer about ghost toys. Make it quick.
Speaker 5: Ah nice, okay, doctor, just give it to me straight, make it quick, and then a face of thunder. Admittedly you were then I wasn't the one who was chatting to someone obviously with a very emotive story for a good several minutes there.
Speaker 6: I remember this from a couple of years ago, and I thought at the time we banned ghost stories on the show because of these exact reasons. Ghost stories all come with a long winded backstory. You got to know about the house when it was built, the origin to get the visitation.
Speaker 1: Okay, what a crack of shit.
Speaker 5: You're channeling the spirit swe But then what happened to him? Suddenly he's dancing in wood Pye's body. I want you dancing in a ghost body by eight this morning. Can you just be open? Okay, I'm going to ask you one thing though, and this is actually in order. No more calls until after eight, ok. Just hearing that snappy old make it quick. You've got the fun house, Sundy, Neil Mick, I think you're shutting the body of Neil Mitchell. The ghost of Mitchell come in and exercise him please?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: So does anyone have a good ghost story? I would like to hear it, Patsy would like to hear it. You're open, Yes, I am open to a good one, Thank you, Patsy. Do you have a good one for doubting Thomas.
Speaker 3: I've got a few. Actually.
Speaker 11: My dearly departed mother in law would often come to me in dreams at night with messages, so things like when we were trying to get pregnant and I was losing faith. I woke up one night I felt like someone was rubbing my back in circles like my mum would to comfort me as a child, and I thought it was Chris and I'd actually had a really bad nightmare just about you know, pregnancy and not being you know, not becoming a mom. One day and I woke up and she was standing there rubbing my back, comforting me, and beautiful.
Speaker 3: Other stuff too. Like Chris went for a.
Speaker 11: Job once and I had this really weird dream where she was picking peaches off a tree and smiling at me and handing them to me.
Speaker 3: And I thought, God, that's a really bizarre dream.
Speaker 7: The next morning, you're losing Jack.
Speaker 5: Now I just have to say read face that the back rub was great. Now it's about the old peach pickets.
Speaker 4: It's all about the coincident.
Speaker 7: You see peach picket. He was out the window.
Speaker 4: Chris came home and he got a job as a peach farmer or so no, no, no, And I talked about it on air.
Speaker 3: I was on over at the time.
Speaker 11: We're talking ghosts, and a dream analyst called up and said, that's really see bolock. It means something really of you know of good faith is coming to you, good luck, something fruition.
Speaker 5: You can attach any meaning to a dream anyway, shoes, And what it means is I'm going to be walking into a new job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, I believe in dream medalists.
Speaker 11: I also once when I was driving into work on the top of the West Gate, saw about twelve men that.
Speaker 3: I thought would work as dressed in overalls. Right, no, no, no, anyway, no, no, no, Look, you.
Speaker 7: Don't see those sightings every day on that No.
Speaker 3: But I haven't finished my story.
Speaker 11: I thought I was going to run over like they just appeared suddenly, so I slammed my brakes. I thought, heck, I'm going to hit these people. And they just disappeared into a mist at like three one morning, seriously, on the way to work.
Speaker 4: Right, it couldn't have been working on a foggy morning.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 7: No, they just didn't And you're just hi, do you know you is a bit misty and foggy?
Speaker 3: No, I know what I saw.
Speaker 7: Ghost workers. Vic Rhoades. Need some ghost workers actually on that tunnel.
Speaker 5: Get them down there, big up a shovel, ghosties do something in the afterlife that tunnel.
Speaker 7: Move in. Other producers, get the lines, Jack, put the phones down.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 7: Can you suspend doubt and just be open to these beautiful stories about who knows what's there the other side from any of us?
Speaker 4: Okay, but I can't just lap up every story, and you can't. It might have just been a coincident.
Speaker 7: But can you be open?
Speaker 4: I can be open?
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 5: This is a beautiful story. Right, we're talking about ghost this morning. Have you got a great ghost story? On nine four one four one oh four three some Jessica Christian. I was four years old and painting outside. It was a beautiful sunny day. We had a long stony driveway. My dad's dad, so my granddad appeared and was talking about my painting. Then my mom asked me who were you talking to? And I said Granddad. She went back inside to answer the phone. The call was from my uncle Ringer to say that granddad had just passed away.
Speaker 4: I mean, kids make stuff up. No, no, that is I'm open to that. That could be right.
Speaker 7: I asked you to be open.
Speaker 5: Mom came out and asked me heaps of questions, specifically what he was wearing. I replied, his jammys, slippers, and just and gown. He died in his sleep, he would have been wearing.
Speaker 7: It was him on his way one last chat with his granddaughter. Okay, I think that's lovely, don't you.
Speaker 3: Patsy, Absolutely it is. I think it's beautiful.
Speaker 7: Let's go to Christina.
Speaker 14: Oh hi, yep. My story is my parents have a farm and my dad was doing some spraying or some weeds and he's at the bottom of a paddic in. My mom and my grandmother were at the top of the paddock, so I was further away from him, but in the distance they saw him spray and there was a person standing next to him pointing out where the wheeds were. And as he was pointing what Dad was spraying at those particular weed, mister b I didn't think much of it at the time. I thought that it was probably the friend that we've got up the road that might have come across and then had a visit that day. But then later that name an't doom were no eating. My mum remembered and said, oh, who was it that came past today? And they said nobody was there? And nobody was there it all the whole day, and both my grandmother and my dad breath. My grandmother and my mom saw this person who they had been assumed with my grandfather who used to wear a flannel his shirt, and that's what this person was wearing as well.
Speaker 7: That is incredible.
Speaker 5: It could have been appearance by Jim's ghost. Guardless, that is quite still, isn't Christine.
Speaker 7: It's incredible. Yeah.
Speaker 14: What's good about that is that both saw them so it wasn't just one person that thought they thought, so.
Speaker 7: It's good again.
Speaker 5: Patsy's one about those ghost who were doing a bit of work on the West gate is someboding got jobs spray and wheeds.
Speaker 4: Don't just be doing the old who can't for fraternity and your own way?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is that a pickup a spade or spraying machine? Stina, thank you very much the story. Let's go to Kevin.
Speaker 7: That was a sudden trapdoor cutting off them for.
Speaker 4: Borchristine the garden.
Speaker 7: Is Kevin some internal affairs business going on? Kevin? What's your ghost story? Mate? I'm all is well.
Speaker 15: I had an image walk through the house and yeah, I sort of met it in the hallway to the kitchen and I said, what are you doing? And move and something jewberry s language I don't understand. It was like a monk. That guy would have hood on and he went through the kitchen and that was it.
Speaker 7: You know, a lot to say, did he? I mean, I guess we don't know how ghost talk.
Speaker 15: Some kind of must have been in a hurry.
Speaker 7: Yes, a ghost you got to get a wigged on ghostly business.
Speaker 5: I got some weeds to spray and then on the bloody Westgate today with the guys.
Speaker 15: But that image will never leave me as Look as long as I'm a live, it's still like it was yesterday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, got it? Yeah, Kevin, thank you very much for cool Brighter.
Speaker 2: Now you're listening to the Christian o'carl show podcast, No business like show this If.
Speaker 13: I did my motorcycle license with Hugh Jackman.
Speaker 14: Working at security at Melbourne Airport when Fleetwood Macfan came through it, I made damages to snoop dogs.
Speaker 16: My daughter shared the billboard with Cam Reid for Turner and I were in a restaurant and three tables over was gold lowly winning legend.
Speaker 9: Ernie Sig Christian, he'll be wrapped with that.
Speaker 5: He smashed it last week, Ernie signally breaking winds Triangle sandwiches. By the way, we did ask Yeah, all right, So we look if your weakest claim to fame, as we always say every week on this no claim to fame.
Speaker 7: Is ever two week for us nine four one four one O four.
Speaker 12: Three Oh Steven, good morning, Christian.
Speaker 7: Come on in.
Speaker 5: Stephen finished that conversation. Uh, Steve, what's your week's going to fame?
Speaker 12: So my weekest claim to fame was mowing Glenn Robbins's lawn is hues.
Speaker 7: How come?
Speaker 12: So what happened is I got a job on air task gard to do some odd jobs at a house. So I went there and this guy had eaten a load of coconuts and there was a load of half shells left, and he got me to glue them back together so he could stick them in his palm tree in the back garden. After that mowed, I vacuumed his fake grass, and then he asked me if I wanted to do some garden in at his friend's house. So I said yes, of course, be of extra cash, why not? So he took me round to this guy's house and this guy walked out and I was like, ah, I recognize you. Your name's Russell. He's like, no, it's Glenn. But anyway, hello David, how are you? And so yeah, and after that we yeah, mode his lawn, had a cup of tea and went off on my jolly way.
Speaker 7: That is great.
Speaker 6: I've got so many questions, Glenn Robins, but I got about the.
Speaker 12: Coconuts, about the coconuts, very strange.
Speaker 4: Blue coconuts back together. He put this added air tasker for you to do this.
Speaker 12: Well, it was odd jobs, and obviously it was an odd job. But yeah, I got there and it was just to hit numbered them so he'd obviously eaten them, and then numbered inside so it was like a numbered jigsaw puzzle, and then gled them back together and stuck them in his palm tree.
Speaker 7: You've given us a story within a story. This is I can't stop thinking about it.
Speaker 4: How did you fix them back into the tree?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Were you super glue?
Speaker 12: Yeah, but made a little hole in them, got some THI wire and kind of just hung them there. They was just hanging out. Their was very odd.
Speaker 7: He was happy with them back up there they belong. This is great.
Speaker 5: I don't know what she's great about this moment Robinson having a cup of tea with him, moment his lawn.
Speaker 7: Or the guy with the coconuts being.
Speaker 12: Together, the guy that I inclued the coconuts back together for. He was actually the he was a extras act and he it was actually the swing coach in Neighbors in the late eighties.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's another side story now. Yeah, Stephen, thank you very much. Give us call. It's very funny though, mate, Thanks for coming, buddy.
Speaker 12: Have a good day, not a problem.
Speaker 2: You two guys to take care The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Look, if your story is your weakest clean to fame, Zach, welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: Hey I are Yeah, we're good, Zach. What's your story for us?
Speaker 12: On a afucking top two?
Speaker 7: Sort of coconuts but none of us can.
Speaker 12: My mum is cousins with Ben Gillies.
Speaker 7: The jump from Silver Chair pretty good? It's pretty pretty good. And what does that mean? You get free tickets?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 13: Nothing, really, it doesn't mean too much at all, other than just being able to say it every time that Silverchair comes on the radio.
Speaker 7: It's good dragging rights. So it's good bragging rights. It's awesome dragging night here, and it's awesome dragging ight. So you've never even got free tickets or any thing. No, I never even got to meet him.
Speaker 9: Got shoved in pretty hard.
Speaker 12: I just got to hear about it every time on the radio growing up.
Speaker 7: You know, your cousin's the drummer of this band.
Speaker 5: Ben Gilly's too good for the family reunion to say Christmas is Christenings.
Speaker 7: He's never there. No, I haven't seen him.
Speaker 12: I haven't seen him.
Speaker 7: Zach. Thank you very much. You cool, have a good day.
Speaker 12: You're right, thanks guys.
Speaker 7: Oh, good morning, Good morning, Christine. Oh what is your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 8: My weakest claim to fame is I fitted Festoon blind and Harold from neighbor's house.
Speaker 7: He fitted sash blind and Harold in Smith Howld from neighbors house.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was working for a blind an awning company back in ninety seven, and I didn't even make the connection. I've seen Nam Smith on the paperwork and I've got to his house. He was mailing the lawn in one of those like norm Lasty in it buck at that things. I didn't even recognized him. I've just gone and.
Speaker 9: Knocked on the door.
Speaker 8: His his wife let me in the house and I fitted these festine blinds in the bay windows there. And then she's gone to get her husband to have a look. And they were like a rich Berg and you look like something out of mirlon Rouge.
Speaker 7: Bordello.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well that was his response. She's gone and got him and his walk in the house, and I've turned around. I've gone Harold and he's in his day boys a and Smith. Actually, I didn't even know the connection one once. I recognized who he was holked around the room. There's pictures hanging around. This is in elston Wick. There's pictures hanging on the walls everywhere. It was like all the stage shows in the performances.
Speaker 5: Connection for those blinds that windows who lives in this house loves her, that's right.
Speaker 8: I didn't even recognize lor I didn't even look at those pictures to our same Harold. But when when we walked him into the two front range, he first responded, he looked at the first end blind and goes, oh god, it looks like a French brothel. Goes, don'd you like them? Darwin goes, oh they look loud, boy, thank.
Speaker 7: You very much and cool mate. I think it was on a loop the cool How many times did he walk in that room full strip reading?
Speaker 5: And Paul's doing that one man show at the Comedy Festival next Thursday.
Speaker 4: Harold's walked into the land.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 7: Podcast Jesse, Hello Christian A, Hello Jesse. Welcome to a show. So what is your weakest coin of fame?
Speaker 16: My weakest claim to same is that back in the eighties, former Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull broke into my parents' house.
Speaker 7: This is it's a great setup.
Speaker 16: Mate, what happened, So, to be fair, we did invite him to do it. My mum was home alone. Nobody else managed to lock the keys inside the house door shut, couldn't get in, went to the neighbors to try and ask for a bit of help or to use their phone. Malcolm Turnbull turns out was the neighbor in the eighties and Sydney at the time. Came over, had a look at it, went to the garage, got a ladder, had to climb up to the second story window, so he's scaling the side of the house. Now, Jimmy, the window open that wasn't locked, climbed in there and then came back around. Had to navigate through the house that he'd never been in before to open the door for mum.
Speaker 5: What a good guy. Yeah, that is a great that's a good neighbor. Malcome Turmo was a good neighbor.
Speaker 7: At least we know that. That is an amazing story. Jesse's it was too good for this. Well.
Speaker 16: Look, to be fair, you know we never took a picture of him, and this is something that mums told me for years, but you know, maybe maybe it wasn't Malcolm Turble. Maybe it was Malcolm Turnabilell look alike. I like to believe it's Malcolm.
Speaker 7: And I like to imagine it live in a world where it is Malcolm Turnbull.
Speaker 9: You know, yeah exactly.
Speaker 12: I want to believe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Jesse, you can believe that's gone the show. Mat. It's a great story, Matt, Good morning, Matt. Tell us your weakest claim to fame. Yeah.
Speaker 13: So when I was in high school, I did work experience, so it's kind of weaker. I'm playing like the stories match. So I had a drum teacher who was actually the Channel nine drummer, so at that stage he was playing Hey Saturday, the logs and that sort of stuff. And then I did work experience and he organized me to do work experience with the drummer for men at work.
Speaker 7: Experience. Don't worry the rest of you. I've sorted out some work with a C d C.
Speaker 13: Yeah exactly, assistant. Yeah, well, you know, it was quite funny because like he had a the d W is a brand of so it was like a warehouse and I really didn't play drums at all. I ended up washing their cars and cleaning the toilets.
Speaker 7: That's one of my favorite ones.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and sweeping leaves. So that was great work experience.
Speaker 7: Working experience. Anything that could be interesting on paper, cleaning toys great.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I thought it'd be great, but like, oh, yeah, can you know you play drums all week and stuff? And I actually did get to play drums once. I went to his house and he had a drum kit that was worth over ten grand and it was absolutely fantastic. Sounded great, but yeah, I ended up just getting a few drumsticks and some drum gloves and stuff after a lefts so it wasn't too bad. But yeah, washing cars and cleaning toilets wasn't too good.
Speaker 5: I reckon the drummer for rang your drum teacher went listen, we need some more jobs done for free.
Speaker 7: It's work experience time again. Taking sticks at the end of the week in a my car made me double.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, he did pay me double because I think at that stage you got fifty bucks for the two weeks. I only I've getting a hundred and a couple of sticks in some gloves, So I think.
Speaker 7: It's a good week and a great story as well.
Speaker 9: Matt.
Speaker 7: We loved it. Thank you very much. Have a good day.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Thanks you, Tom, Christian, Thanks make buye well Christian No Connell's show podcast Last Minute.
Speaker 5: This is like watching the young Beethove and come up with yet another banger jack staring into the dark, abyss trying to find gold for your ears, listeners for your ears.
Speaker 7: For today's time waster.
Speaker 5: Oh, you appreciate his suffering time for today's time waster. The AFL has had to issue an apology to fans. I saw this after the mcg came under fire for leaving us fans hungry and thirsty in the opening rounds mcg. We spoke about this months ago on the show. If you've had the rooster there, no one's hungry, you'll love this Jackie boy. So we went around one that Tom and Rio went to see the De's Doggies game.
Speaker 4: What did you eat?
Speaker 7: Halftime? Right? Queuing up it's my round? No lie right, there's a guy in front of me, d.
Speaker 5: Scarf kicking off because they'd run out the whole MSG had run out of red wine.
Speaker 7: Who is having wed in the sun?
Speaker 4: You can go there?
Speaker 7: You being a part? That's it? Who's talking into sheer house? What year is it?
Speaker 4: I'll forget it Melbourne supporters of their own stereo.
Speaker 7: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 5: I was just like, Wow, they make these jokes about us, but actually run out of red wine half time.
Speaker 7: US fans are love of Gazip peanut of the game.
Speaker 5: All right, So today's dime wasts hungry movies.
Speaker 7: Hungry movies?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I tell you who's playing at the hungry cinema? Makes no sense, cloudy with no chance of meatballs.
Speaker 7: I'm starving.
Speaker 5: I heard the meatballs like a strong chance. They said strong start straight out of croutons.
Speaker 7: I love my dude, where's my carps? This is all just salad munk.
Speaker 4: He's on a diet. He would be hungry.
Speaker 5: Buffet the vampire slayer or putting all that extra food on those fangs silver. By the way, I had to buy a vampire outfit yesterday. Fancy dress this weekend? Not going as a vampire?
Speaker 7: Get ready? Those poor people talking to me? I will stay in character all night.
Speaker 4: What's the thing I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Coming with yourself outfit?
Speaker 7: Why is that guy? Anyone talk to him? Is he even invited? Is he the wrong party? Well?
Speaker 5: Yes, hungry boobies Kentucky fried chicken run run no chicken or you mean the fryarly no.
Speaker 7: Chance to me.
Speaker 4: It gets better with tar.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, Silver, thank you, all right. Hungry movies, hungry.
Speaker 4: Movies, failure to lunch.
Speaker 7: Okay, Gold, you would be hungry, Yeah, yeah you would. Yeah, he's so hungry.
Speaker 4: When Harry ate salad, he's just not going nothing.
Speaker 7: Oh I threw out when Harry met salad when he ate it? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, okay Silver.
Speaker 6: And and I say, and because this is the last one, big finale, James and the tiny Peach. Oh, he's gonna get through that way too quickly, and you'll still be hungry.
Speaker 7: You're putting up which is three. And that's the third one. That is terrible.
Speaker 3: Bring very bag for the time.
Speaker 7: That low blow. I sent the team my Wednesday, he'll be using that boy, I called it. I said, come Wednesday, he'll be using his son.
Speaker 4: I've got baby Bryan, I said baby.
Speaker 7: I said it during the time was hit a wall about Wednesday, we found it.
Speaker 4: James and the tiny pat What do you mean are we hungry?
Speaker 7: Boy?
Speaker 4: James?
Speaker 7: Send us yours peace please.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 7: Today's time waste. We're looking for your hungry movies. Jack, you ready tomorrow, I am. That's good news. Million dollar Baby becomes a million dollar happy Meal, Cold Star Very, the Paleo Express, Silver Jamunchies.
Speaker 5: I hope there's a place somewhere the world, right near a college or university called Jumunchies.
Speaker 7: That is britty what I'm stew Edward Slimmer, Hans Oh forty five, Civil Plus.
Speaker 5: Priscilla Lean on the Dessert, Saving Starving, Ryan Silver'd Anything to Ages, Salvating in Seattle, Silver on the Fasting, and the Furious Civil Plus s Sarte Night Fever.
Speaker 7: No warrant no these I've just seen the rest of.
Speaker 4: What's the least we've ever done?
Speaker 5: Because they are not good. I think they also, like you must have had a baby born in the last or nine days. All right, tomorrow's show today, After hearing the brilliant story about work baby, you think this would be amazing work experience and a rock and roll band. A man who called it about half an hour ago have done work experience with the drummer from men at Work, which consisted of just like all our work experience, menial.
Speaker 7: Task cleaning, his cleaning, his toil, and also sweeping.
Speaker 5: Up leaves as well, So tomorrow work experience stories. That's what we're looking for, and we're getting into more of your entries. There are so many coming in. You can still apply by the end of this week where we need to select who we're going to do with. What we're talking about is we're going to be doing a comedy night in about two weeks time for people who've never understand it comedy before but who want to give it a go. I'll be hosting it. We're going to hire own little room in a pub and the Golden rules there's no heckling, so you know whatever going to happen up there.
Speaker 7: If you're worried about heckling, that won't hold you back. You can still do it.
Speaker 5: So if you are interested at the moment, just curious, we'll help you out with what you're going to do out there and give you some coaching on it. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au A Brighter
Speaker 2: Not you're listening to the Christian o'connl Show podcast