Speaker 1: So we've had a nightly visitor at our house who likes to it's a very very long tail, is quite large, and likes the kitchen a great deal. Now, so how we figured out that we had a ratch friend. Let's just say that was I must have. I think I went out in the middle of the night. I went and got a glass of water and something fell out of the fridge and I was like, I'm dealing with that tomorrow. Woke up the next morning and it was a zucchini Nope, and it had been chewed like corn. The rat had literally chewed and it was just it was big chunks. It wasn't like little dainty bites. It was like, Helen, not a fan of rats. I don't think anybody is. Is anyone a fan of rats? My brother had pet rats?
Speaker 2: Well there was one person then just.
Speaker 1: The one anyway, so Paul went and bought a super duper no, it was a hammer zucchini. It was like a torture chamber for rats.
Speaker 2: It literally that's a game. I think it's.
Speaker 1: Almost the size of like a five. This this thing was huge, right, And so this morning we came out and let's just say it worked. Okay, So he was, yeah, he was. He was having a lovely rest. And then Paul said to me, come and have a look at this. And I went, oh, oh, jeez, that's and he goes, that's not the same rat, and I went, what do you what do you mean? And he goes, there there must be another one, because I've seen another one that's bigger than that. I was like, that's like an elephant of the rat world. But now then he said to me, can you please take it out? And I went all right, and he goes, yeah, Now he feels guilty because even though it's a rat, it's still an animal, and they've got cute little faces. Even well, it wasn't that cute, to be honest, because it was kind of scratched. But we've had, like over the years, we've had fights with rats that have last It actually became quite personal between us and this rat where we lived in Runaway Bay, and he would jump at us. He would like like like almost like there's no care in the world, jump at us, and then we sent him on his way. That's good outside.
Speaker 2: That's your exits are here here and over there.
Speaker 1: And over here, and that's a baseball bat. Anyway, We want to know how did you get that rat? Rat? Rat? That was the whole idea Serena Russo, remember Serena Russo. Rat? Who is she? She did a job advertisement in the nineties or was the eighties? And what does she do? How to get that job? And this is how to get that rat. We're just making a jaunty tune out of the killing things. Yeah, rat, we wouldn't know how to get that rat? Came from per mark. How did you get that rat?
Speaker 3: Well? The rat seems to like to go into our shed and die. I don't know why, but we have found two dead rats.
Speaker 4: In our ship.
Speaker 3: The first one, we didn't know what it was until it got really smelly and the hand back found it. The hand and when we sucked out something that I'm like, that's got fair and magat.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: The second time we didn't wait so long when we first smelled the smell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so hand back the next one, yep, I like Mora's version Daniel from a rundo.
Speaker 1: How did you get that rat? Rat?
Speaker 2: How'd you get the rat?
Speaker 4: It was aff between my dad, my dad's dog, and me. They were rounding it up. I was at the doorway making sure it didn't get out. It came running towards me and it climbed on my front so I kicked it and the dog caught it, and it was the most horrific center I had ever heard.
Speaker 2: Oh the dog gated.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, Danny l.
Speaker 2: Good catch from the dog.
Speaker 1: Though, Katie from Clear Island Waters, How did you get that rat.
Speaker 4: From perfume?
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'd like sprayer person came around like on my jacket.
Speaker 4: And then when I got home, Yeah, I found it on my jacket.
Speaker 2: Were wearing it?
Speaker 1: What kind of perfume was it?
Speaker 4: It was a deal perfume, soorry be careful ladies.
Speaker 1: When did you research these or was it just the way it was?
Speaker 4: It's just just how I found it, just how I found it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Was it a high class right?
Speaker 1: Did it? Was it lying down or was it still like smelling your jacket? My gosh, it was.
Speaker 4: It was on my jacket. And then when I went to pick up my jacket off the floor and ran out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but that's.
Speaker 4: All I could think of because there's there was no food in my room and that was the newest thing that I've done, so and there was that little little bite mask on like the neck around my jacket.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, what was the deal? Like, what was the name of it?
Speaker 2: It was like, see you, I'm going to start making traps. Is this something
Speaker 4: Or a big tram for the driver on on day t night Hoi Tomato