Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts. You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that rarely gets sounded. That claxon by the producers. Oh it's gone off again. The producers soundless guys. Turn it off, and it's like a warning to me from them that pats is tired. I'm going to speak to her about it. Please turn it off. I've heard reports that the jacket was inside out when he came into work today, and also you were somehow I actually drag your headphones into the kitchen.
Speaker 4: It's been a comedy of errors. It hasn't started out well. Turn it off, not just the headphones, but my microphone popper. And then I couldn't work out why my coffee bag wasn't working. I'm thinking I put too much milk in there. What's go I'd put iced water in Patsy. You know what's going on.
Speaker 1: As he works so hard right now, I need to do this job. You get out way before the rest of us to drive in from Holland, isn't it feels like otherwise known as Werriby. I mean it's easy to fly in from Europe and drive from Weeraby to do this. And you're a mom as well, and mum's worked way way harder than dad's. And I hear, yes, there was a Langham lunch.
Speaker 4: There was a Langam lunch, but it was it was only like two hours. It wasn't oh.
Speaker 1: Bloody sorry one certainly there was only two hours of free eating and drinking. You're went down to one hundred and twenty minutes for bender. You're right, yeah, there was, but it under two hours. Alt, No, I don't think.
Speaker 4: It's that how sad it is when I pulled up the guys that you know do the cars and stuff there, what do they call him? The concierge know me?
Speaker 1: They call you guys. I just got your average Joes.
Speaker 4: And Mike's a lovely guy there. Hello, Mike, and I just pulled up this analogy.
Speaker 1: We're just now doing the show call. We've managed to reduce the show to mic.
Speaker 4: You barely even need to have a conversation. I just hand him the keys. He goes, hey, Pet's enjoy yourself. And it's just it's just like a.
Speaker 5: Such a great story.
Speaker 1: It's actually really relatable. That lovely man treat you did yesterday be the reason someone smiles today. Shout out to Mike's throw the keys in his eyes. Actually, I'm getting on for two hours. You're going to need to drive you back as well. Mate.
Speaker 4: It's not like that at all. But I don't know what's going on today, so anything's possible. So just you know, cool, flax and cool.
Speaker 6: Well, that's that's good news, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Into a live broadcasting environment with microphones and words and exhaustion and anything possible. What's worse than radio gone rogue? Anything can happen. Actually, can we just nail it down that something something might not happen? Please? Which would be fun? Now, Alex, we need today's morning mantra. So yes, Patsy had it and it was be the reason someone smiles today and I found it on on Tuesday. The reason why we're doing this morning mantra is come to a Tuesday written chalk on the wall of this radio station. Someone has just written be the best part of somebody else's day. And so now I'm thinking, let's try and do this every day. Have a good intention in the morning Alex would have you brought in.
Speaker 6: Well, it's one I have lived by for a lot of my life, and that is control. The controllables or the uncontrollables will control you. In other words, control the things that you have the power of controlling. So don't worry about the things you can't control, the controllables, exactly right. So otherwise if you don't, if it's really so, have a little think about it, to sit back and go, yeah, okay, well you need to.
Speaker 1: Think about it. What you said, you couldn't get it right second time around. Why are you controlling? He's on control in the controller.
Speaker 6: Just simplified down to control what you can control. Don't worry about the other stuff. So when my dad was diagnosed with brain cancer, that was something I couldn't control. That was something that I had no power of. I just had to accept that what I could control was how I responded to it and how I could be there for him, be there for my family, and I guess be there for all those people that were going through a really really hard time earlier this year with what happened with Channel nine and the fallout from that. I couldn't control what they were doing, but I could control what I was doing, and that was being the best person I could be for my family and keeping fit, meditating and going out there and finding work again, putting one foot in front of the other, and controlling what I could control, not worrying about the other stuff. So I guess this morning's lesson is, don't worry about the other stuff, don't sweat the small stuff, and just do what you can do and control what you can control.
Speaker 2: I love that, Thanks very much, Alex the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: In Today's Uber Driver, right, because I get an Uber in the morning, sometimes I might get a driver's picked me up before, okay, And an Uber driver last week told me, he said, by the way uber drivers know that you're a regular. They park up. There's about seven Uber drivers around the corner a few mile house. What he goes, look now there's school around the corner. There was a fleet of Uber drivers, several he goes, they know well because he goes. The reason why he said, I was doing an airport pick up the day and someone had to go at me. He said, you pick up Christian, I've been doing him for longer. Stop. Yeah, anyway, today's guy he last picked me up a couple of years ago, right, and I ran straight away. Yeah, he's half the size. He's lost why. I said, hey, bliyy, and he goes, yeah, yeah, I'm finally mortgage free. His mortgage free. He's paid his mortgage off, right, and he's out of the corporate world. And I closed my eyes and try to imagine what that would be like. And I thought of myself as a kid, free wheeling down this big hill that used to be dumb, well wasn't peddling, and my arms are outstretched, free as a bird. And then suddenly we actually went and that's not a life ahead view. Well, then one get free, tet free free.
Speaker 5: And he's just driving around Melbourne. Yes, that could be you.
Speaker 1: One day. He's up early in the morning. Yeah, starts at four am, he said. He just likes still having something to do. He does it two or three days a week, depending on how it feels about it. But like the fact he still does something. You're getting up at four am, and that that's the guy that still needs human connection what we all do. But my point is if you close your eyes and this is I think as it was to worries, this is how you know if you're an adult. If you close your eyes and someone says to you, imagine being debt free. If that creates space in your body, you're an adult. If you're a child that they wouldn't know what you meant. Were even an immature adult that doesn't yet have debt. You're now inheriting debt with a mortgage.
Speaker 7: You asked me this one week ago, I would have been like, I don't know what that's like.
Speaker 5: Now it weighs heavy.
Speaker 1: Are you free wheeling down s Catherine's Hill on a tandem?
Speaker 7: I am tumbling down raising my elbows. Oh my lord, that must be nice.
Speaker 1: Actually was annoyed that he told me.
Speaker 5: In your face.
Speaker 1: The two of us are in the same car together and we're going on the same journey, but we get out and have very different pass ahead of us.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall show.
Speaker 1: Podcast, none of us really enjoy going to the dentist. Oh god, no, it's vital, it's important, but none of us actively look forward to or enjoy it. I speak as somebody. This week we were having a team meeting after show, and then producer Kate and goes, oh, your wife has just messaged me and I'm like, what. My wife has all of your numbers, right, and she knows if I don't respond to messages, she will pull the power play, which will start pinging you lot, tell me to pick up my phone, and normally that's reserved, says, will only do that if it is actually love or death. Monday, it was about how Chris, that's what she goes by the way, tow Chris, he's got a tender appointment. He hasn't done the old reply one to confirm. Yeah, yeah, however I won. Ultimately I moved it till next week.
Speaker 5: With that one.
Speaker 1: Just still got some play. However, someone in this conversation hasn't been to a dentist in six years, Alex.
Speaker 6: Six long years.
Speaker 1: First of all, free range shocking, and you've been on You've been on TV with the shiniest fines on TV, Carl Stefanovich, have you got there with six years?
Speaker 6: I'm a diligent flosser.
Speaker 1: He's when you floss a couple of days before you go and see the dentists. That's only going next Tuesday, I guess. So I've started flossing. It's back in. It's like planking and the ice bocket challenge.
Speaker 6: I floss at least once a day, sometimes twice a day. Get out of it. Don't believe you makes the difference. And I went to the dentist yesterday, as you say, for the first time in six years, and they were pretty impressed.
Speaker 1: I got to say, did they insist because obviously so you're a new client, very new client. So do they insist on doing the X ray? Yes?
Speaker 6: They did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's the instant. There's a holiday, there's the stinging for the X ray.
Speaker 6: They may or may not have sold me the invisile line.
Speaker 5: That's very expensive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, between five and ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in six years, they're going to make their money out of you. They literally now wonder They're like, oh yeah, yeah, we're really impressed that what we can earn from you. So the X ray three hundred bucks just to have a look, if there's any other way we can have a look around, not just the invisible teeth, but the invisible bits and the rout work. We don't worry about that, no one can see it. And then in visi.
Speaker 4: Line, Yeah, braces at your age.
Speaker 1: Well, he feels like the sort of thing a school buddy used to say a train track.
Speaker 6: Face they move, Mickey, your teeth have moved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of our teeth move overnight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had no idea.
Speaker 4: Do they do they go?
Speaker 1: Where do they go?
Speaker 6: Where they too? What are they doing?
Speaker 1: Actually a good question?
Speaker 6: Where? But they did make me feel a little bit better because I felt a bit embarrassed. I said, Oh, oh, I haven't been in six years.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't worry, don't worry. We're going to go after you. K Kachin.
Speaker 6: He said to me, We've had people in there that in here that haven't been the dentist in twenty years.
Speaker 1: Coloro fans.
Speaker 6: Twenty years years? Oh, come on, just say that to make me feel better. Or have they really not been in twenty years?
Speaker 7: It is surprising for especially like someone in TV. Yes, six years, aren't the This is like your money maker?
Speaker 1: Like them?
Speaker 5: How do you get away?
Speaker 1: You're up to date.
Speaker 6: It's lots of flossing. But like kids, kids have meant that I just haven't had time to get to the dentists really, and I haven't. That's that's the truth of it.
Speaker 1: So what are are you going to do in visually? Well?
Speaker 6: No, I got home and I said to Bunny I'm like, hey, and she's like, what's good of cost? Well, between five and teen grand No, No, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That is every married conversation. My wife in Visiline, the two girls in Visiline. You guess you didn't do me because I like too much. The anyone who's on screen here, what are students need?
Speaker 6: They've got great teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got young in his teeth, the teeth in the world.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: A couple of days ago, we had a great call from somebody who used to work at Harrod's, most famous department stores in the world in London, and Princess Dana was in and causing a and this is the coolest words, not mine, a kerfuffle on the third floor. And I love the word kerfuffle. And then my ears picked up. I heard Patsy saying the news.
Speaker 8: Just now, a kerfuffle within the coalition.
Speaker 1: Kafuffles can break out anywhere in Harrod's in the It was in the children's Stide department as well. Princess Diana was causing a kerfuffle trying to return.
Speaker 8: Something there fall within the coalition.
Speaker 1: It's happening in the coalition. That is a perfect storm. By the way, coalitions, isn't it for kerfuffles?
Speaker 5: Great place.
Speaker 1: So kerfuffle a mild disturbance, Well, no, which is more severe? Which is milder? Is brew haha? Lower down on what I call the ladder of escalation.
Speaker 7: I would definitely have it brew haha above a kerfuffle. A kerfuffle, you're right, like a mild disturbance.
Speaker 4: There's a bit of You can think of Benny Hill music when you think of kerfuffle.
Speaker 1: Yes, the word itself, the word itself is an innocent, fluffy word. Even kerfuffle almost like a fluff to it. For kerfuffle, Milley go, I think that's high at the top. Well, that's actually your domain. I think that you could easily have malay in a sporting environment when the players are fighting, yes, halftime, so you think about the most extreme form of team fighting. Isn't the old shirt pulling and pushing, which AFL players do a lot. It's the lamest thing. Yes, you saw it last last week was like are you either fighting or you're not. There's a lot of that, but nothing happened. When I first saw it was, oh my god. The Empires do anything because it's just that shirty.
Speaker 5: It's a bit of tugging.
Speaker 1: Shirt ice hockey, though shirt goes over the head. I suppose they don't train for that move.
Speaker 6: Shirt over the head.
Speaker 1: And then a couple of that is that's a melie.
Speaker 6: That's why, and the references let them go.
Speaker 1: Exactly would you want to break them up? Your massive apes punching each other on ice skates with those big boxing gloves.
Speaker 7: They take the helmets off and everyone clears.
Speaker 1: It will go on for like a minute. And I noticed that they scrout each other like throwing hooks and everything.
Speaker 5: That's a brew.
Speaker 1: Ha, No, that's a melie.
Speaker 5: One on one.
Speaker 7: I would say, a malie, you need at least three or four people, you kin'd have a malie mellow melle.
Speaker 1: French.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's I don't think that's an English derivative world. I think it's the same with contretemp French.
Speaker 5: It is French.
Speaker 1: I knew it was.
Speaker 4: But a meloe is like an old fashioned stacks on.
Speaker 1: A polite way is another great one.
Speaker 6: Yes, no one's getting seriously heard. It's just a punch on.
Speaker 1: That's fisticuffs. Does that even mean fisticuffs. What's the cuffing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Just back then, there is that where you're pushing back your cuffs of use you.
Speaker 1: It was I bet you're right back when when you would roll up the gentleman's.
Speaker 6: Were on, or you're in a country pub and you're like, oh, there's a blue on.
Speaker 1: The one I I did love when I moved to this Country's punch ont that no, I don't have in the UK. Took me to realize what it was, but it's quite easy to guess as a punch. And it's on somebody with brown snake, carpet snake, tasty cheese. It's that children name things in Australia. It's that snake called brown snake. Yeah, because it's brown one. It's in carpets, carpet snake. Right, okay, what's that nice cheese called tasty cheese? Alright? Okay? All right? So we had to try and plot the ladder of escalation. What's the most extreme version, what's got the most energy, what's the most violent?
Speaker 7: Do you reckon malay? But what about pandemonium? Does pandemonium go below?
Speaker 1: But you wouldn't say that about a fight it's more verbal.
Speaker 7: Yeah, more like a Black Friday sale, like trampling or something like yes, that's pandemo.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, or probably it's called pando here.
Speaker 6: So the top, we're doing one at the top hubbub.
Speaker 5: There's a hubbub going on.
Speaker 1: That's the most mild form hubbub, and then it goes up to brew. Haha. What about another one of my favorite onesraka?
Speaker 6: That's second to me, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds aggressive, doesn't even to say fraka today French again, yes, and which is odd because they avoid violence and it will cost actively flee it. Yes, that's probably why they have more words about this kind of stuff than anything counts. All right, So what ones are we missing on our ladder of escalation? So real? How does it work a moment going from the least mild form of a disturbance, We've.
Speaker 7: Got hubbub, then kerfuffle, then brew haha, getting.
Speaker 1: See I think kerfuffle is above brew haha. Yeah, we actually have. I just Rio was using. It's the only use of it this year. We're supposed to use it to plan the show. We have a giant white board in the studio which is used the first time in twenty twenty five to plot my Ladder of escalation.
Speaker 7: Fromfuffle pandemonium, raka and then Mela.
Speaker 1: Why have you got to decide? Hella blue? Is that out?
Speaker 5: Hulla blo? I'm not sure where it goes? What's a hullab hang on?
Speaker 1: I've seen the other bomb there not plotted ruckus?
Speaker 5: Yes, bring the ruckus?
Speaker 1: I think ruckus? Is this too? That's w w yes, yeah, the shirt pudding. There's nothing going to happen here. That's a ruckus and a who ha who.
Speaker 7: Has pretty low I'm going a bit of a who ha Yeah, yes, verbal yeah.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show. We're trying to plot for once and for all the ladder of escalation. When does it go from a mild disturbance and suddenly before you your very eyes, there's a deadly kerfuffle. Name of a book, by the way, I just realized by the comedian Tony and very very funny. But it's called deadly kerfuffle. Such a great, very Tony Martin esque phrase, that deadly kerfuffle. They don't belong together. There's something deadly about a kerfuffle. Was it? Kafuffle was in passies news today?
Speaker 8: A kafuffle within the coalition?
Speaker 1: One of you mentioned it today. This week on the show to do with the store about the late Princess Dinah.
Speaker 9: There was a big kerfuffle on the third floor. Context back in the day, I worked in hers, I lived in London, and I was in the customer complaints department and there was a big kafuffle on the third floor, which was where the toys were, and it was Princess Diana and I stood next door to her and she bought a big tedvy bear for Harry and a train set for William.
Speaker 1: I never found out whether she was causing the kafuffle. Who Yes, we're never going to know, really are we nice? So many great unanswered questions about Diana, and one of the biggest ones is about the kerfuffle on the third floor. Yes, she got the teddy bear, but why were you up there causing a kafuffle in the first place. So this week on the show, it's kerfuffle week.
Speaker 8: Kerfuffle within the Coalition.
Speaker 1: Christian, where does Shnanigan's go? Shangans isn't on the land of escimation. That's more mucking around.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's a horse play ladder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's horse that's tom foolery, yes, yeah, yes, yeah, Christian? What about what about skull duggery? That's more, that's the ladder of Macavelian activities. Skullduggery? Is it? I've never said that word. I've read it so many times. I've always I hope wonder I'm in a Macavelian situation where I need to say anyone else for the whiff of Macavelian activities? Right now? Wasn't he a person?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I wrote a book.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he a political strategist?
Speaker 6: An evil one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Evil? Down with Maavell? Apparently right now we're talking about the ladder of a scalation. So at the moment, rio, how is it going from mild to the most severe? All right?
Speaker 5: Right at the bottom we've got a whu ha. Then you move up towards a.
Speaker 7: Hubbub hubbub sorry, aw haha, a kerfuffle, a pandemonium frakka, and then we end with a melea.
Speaker 1: A lot of people want to know where we are on argie bargie great great? And you know what is these some of these words aren't going to last many more generations. You don't hear a lot of the TikTok generation. So I've got a great video here. It's an argie bargie. Are there any reals for archie bargies? Where's argie bargie? That's quite an energy in that.
Speaker 5: Bit of argie bargie. I would say that's push and shove.
Speaker 1: Front. What's what's it short for? So argument? Obviously the argie bit? What's the bar that bar argument? A argument about barge?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're barge into them, Christian?
Speaker 1: What about spitting the dummy? That is the kind of four minute warning spat the dummy out that person is about to blow their stack? All right, let's take some let's take some calls here, Will, good morning, good Christian, how are you mate? Yeah, we're good, so important business. Will thank you very much for being part of the big conversation today, the ladder problem escalation. What are we missing out on here? You're missing a barney? Yes, that's how it all starts, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Or Australian Australian language, it's a banni's having a barney.
Speaker 1: It's barney, the same thing as a bluey. Yeah, yeah, yes, they're twins like two twin cities. Yes, slash blarney. Yeah, that's got to go on there. Well, thank you very much mate, thanks to Gorn. Have a good day, Jem's got a very important one. Gemma, good morning. Welcome to the ladder of escalation. Jemma, what are we missing out on here?
Speaker 9: You've got to have the this Yes, bring.
Speaker 1: The beff is the highest version of this. Oh it's befogs only.
Speaker 5: Sport really gets two boxes having.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, yeah, befo is what do you think that is quite mild?
Speaker 5: What do we think it's a bubba kerfuffle?
Speaker 1: What if you're having someone's getting biffed. It's physical, Yeah it is, you're right, yeah, yeah, it's now very physical. That's that's got to lean now morningly.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Donning Brook. So it's the cast belting the living suitcases out of each other.
Speaker 1: There's so much shre. I've never heard.
Speaker 10: Top of the list, no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Now listen tell me this, Lee, I've never heard the phrase belting. There's there's a stronger version of that. Belting the yes out of each other, Belting the suitcases out of each other is a more radio friendly PG version I thought so, yeah, thank you for doing that. Show us on to Chorum on the radio. I love that belting suitcases out of each other. But donning Brook, you're right, so bub and a physical altercation.
Speaker 10: Yeah, bodies everywhere is absolutely honest.
Speaker 1: It's true with bodies. It's yeah, that's a good phrase, Donny Brook. Yeah, old timey one. It's a very old timing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we need to bring it back. Maybe we need to rename the show The Morning Donny Brook. That's alive, the old hangout.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian what about a stooche another Yeah, yeah, yeah, what is that?
Speaker 5: It's two mild Yeah, into a stash.
Speaker 7: I would say, it's more like you and your partner would get into a verbal stud right.
Speaker 1: It's more verbal. Yeah, all right, Today we're talking about the ladder of escalation. Where is kafuffle in Patsy's News a half seats this morning, a political kerfuffle.
Speaker 8: A kerfuffle within the coalition.
Speaker 1: Not the only mention of kafuffle this week.
Speaker 9: There was a big kerfuffle on the third floor.
Speaker 1: Watch kafuff on the third floor, Murder on the dance floor on the third floor, alright, real, what have we got so far? All right?
Speaker 7: Going from least serious to most serious, we start with poo ha yep, Barnie hubbub brew haha, kerfuffle, pandemonium, frakka fracas, frakkaka.
Speaker 5: Mela oh and donny Brook right at the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, now you just found out. Then what is the origin of the word donny Brook? Obviously a suburb here and it's a altercation as well, but the origin is an Australian.
Speaker 5: Though, no, it's from Dublin.
Speaker 7: It comes from the donny Brook Fair, held near Dumblin in medieval times. The fair was infamous for whiskey fueled chaos and fight.
Speaker 1: I've never been to an Irish wedding where it hasn't been a fight between family members. Yeah no, no, yeah, yes, emotions and whiskey runs high and guinness. Yeah, so, I asked Rio. So we genuinely have on the white board in the studio here for the first time this year has been used and we've got poster notes potting the ladder of escalation going from who had the bottom to malay at the top at slash Donnybrook, I said Toria Ticke. A photo this feed it into the smartish language learning machine in the world. Chat GPT ask it what does it think?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 7: Firstly, it said pandemonium leans more towards chaotic uproar than conflict, so it actually take pandemonium off the board altogether.
Speaker 1: I don't the fact that chat GPT has has a take on this. This is important. I know about this stuff. I've been fed it. It's by human masters. Fair enough to mild.
Speaker 7: It agrees who ha is the lowest. It then would flip hubbub and brew haha. So it wants to go who ha Hubbub brew haha, Kerfuffle.
Speaker 5: Then Barney, which we've got second, wants to put in the middle.
Speaker 1: Really yes, above Kafuffle, Barnie above Kerfuffle. Yes, said about a bluey, same thing.
Speaker 7: A blue I haven't put bluey in, but it's got a fraka, then a biff, then a melee, then a Donnybrook.
Speaker 5: So it agrees mostly with it. It's just Hubbub and Barney.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's that for now. All right, we're going to do small Thing, Big Joy. We do this once a week on a show. It's the counter bart to small Thing, Big Rate, Small Thing, Big joy, small, big joy? What tiny thing gives you so much joy? Patsy? What's it for you?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Very simple for me turning up to work these mornings and the birds song, birds song is beautiful so much so that I record it and I thank them in the mornings when I get out of the car, I say, hello, little birdie, you're so pretty today. Thank you for your bird song. Have a nice day. And then I also love at the other end of the day where it's still daylighted five fifty years.
Speaker 1: I love a Patsy recording that.
Speaker 4: That's what I recorded this morning.
Speaker 7: That's that's that's not quite a song, that's just is that always beautiful?
Speaker 4: Isn't it beautiful?
Speaker 1: That is beautiful? That is dorm chorus.
Speaker 6: I'd love to hear you talking to them though.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she talks to the animals. I mean we were warning, you know, an hour ago that she's a bit tired. Today suddenly she's chancellor birds, Okay, why don't we send you home?
Speaker 4: And then at the other end of the day, it's still daylight it like ten to six, you know.
Speaker 1: The seasons are changing. Yeah, is that that's more light for longer? Yes, doesn't it energize you, or we energize you in the evening. It does a gift.
Speaker 7: It's only going to get better one month and it's going to be daylight saying even longer.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, what is this bird? And it goes like this, it's an aunt one don't get it in the UK. Yes, it's horrible.
Speaker 5: That's the beautiful garble of an Australian bird.
Speaker 1: What is it though? It sits up there doing it all day? Well, if it's a mating, call that guy and getting late and now onder you're doing it every day. There's no action. Change the game. Read the game by Neil Strauss. Remember when that was like the book?
Speaker 5: Yeah that's yes, do you really means them?
Speaker 7: Then eventually they'll have sex with you?
Speaker 1: What but some bird level will tell me? What is this bird?
Speaker 6: Christ?
Speaker 1: Do you think you know what it is?
Speaker 6: Crested pigeon?
Speaker 5: If that's right, I'm so impressed, Alex.
Speaker 1: What's it for you? Small thing, big joint?
Speaker 6: I am loving cold toast at the moment.
Speaker 1: Well, I've always loved, No, no, I love. I'm the same as this morning, Alex. You woul appreciate them, says a fellow. A cold toast lover toast it. Then I chuck it in the freezer for.
Speaker 6: About a minute. Yeah, I do, I do.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I never met anyone else who loved this is amazing.
Speaker 6: You don't want the butter melting into the bread. You want it on.
Speaker 1: Top of it.
Speaker 5: You want melting into the bread and.
Speaker 6: The days on. So it's just all lathered and big with crisp crisp.
Speaker 4: The lads have to be defined like, I don't like the merging into one. There's got to be the butter.
Speaker 5: I'm surrounded.
Speaker 6: No, no, you've not lived until he tried cold toast. It was a result of boarding school. When you're on toast duty, you'd always get the cold toast.
Speaker 1: That's it. I've got friends of mine that went through that toasting each other. Put them in the toast rack and all the games just get up to in those beds. I don't like to talk about it. The big lads were coming fast of them, both sides. Excuse me, excuse me, sir. Anyway, cold toast, small thing, big joy? All right? What is your small thing? Big joy? Are there any other cold toast lovers At the moment the only people in the club are me, and Addix.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes we are a minority, but our numbers count. Some of you are also joining me and Addix in the cold toast club. Yes, try, it's so good, absolutely fat. I don't know why it's nice feeding it when it's ice cold, but we're just out. They're not out of the toaster, out of the freezer.
Speaker 5: Would you do it with just raw bread?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: Would you go bread?
Speaker 7: Untoasted bread into the freezer or has to be toasted then freezer.
Speaker 1: Toasted, freezer out the freezer, then cold crisp unmelted butter. It's rio. You won't go back. Okay, you won't go back.
Speaker 5: I'm skeptical, but no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Chris and I also love cold toast and also based it in the free He said to have a cool down quicker. That's all mirror. Someone else said they make a teepee in the morning, or they're two pieces of toast to help it cool down quicker.
Speaker 6: We don't want to resting on the frozen peasts. It's gotta be touching.
Speaker 1: These else the toast tepee.
Speaker 6: I get it. That's great, Thank you very much for that one.
Speaker 1: We're doing small thing, big joy Christian small thing, big joy getting the showbag guide, spending hours poring over them, deciding what I'll get as kids were only allowed to. I'm in my fifties. I still feel the joy and still limit myself to only getting two things. Yes, that told me my seven year old daughters are pepper small thing, A big joy mine too. When we open a new tub of smooth, smooth peanut butter and it's the first knife spread off the top layer, so much joy, so much joy. A lot of you are saying, is the bird you're talking about the wattle bird. I'm saying, there's a bird word, and it's a It's an Australian bird and it goes on this all day on. It's as like Morse code dot dot, and then it's just I could be could be a curral. Well, we've got some sound effects based on what listeners are suggesting. It's God out the secret sound. It's the secret bird. This isn't it. I do love the sound of the car wong. That's great. It's not this the wattle birds not a minor bird. It's not a whip bird. I love that sound. I love that one. That is quintessential Australia. Could be in the Daintree Forest. Love that. This is the sound of madness. Trina Jones got all the show today. Where are you? It sounds like you're in the Niagara Falls. Actually he just parked up on the west gate, got out and held your phone up in the air. How is there so much background noise at.
Speaker 4: The front at the front door.
Speaker 1: It's the area of that Patsy has a round.
Speaker 5: It's every time you record something pat like if you're at a concert. Somehow it sounds ten.
Speaker 1: Mean. Let's get the chewy leaf the tapes out. Christian, where do you stand on cold roast potatoes? Love them? We still have the big sort of Sunday roaster canes you during the winter, right, and I will wait, I'll clear the plate and if you've left some roast potatoes, I'll have the cold That to me is desserved.
Speaker 6: It's so crump, perfect lowry.
Speaker 1: What about what about the next day though, Alex, I put them in the fridge that I've dunk them in cold gravy. Yeah, hard hard come hardcore.
Speaker 3: Christian Donald Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Small Thing, Big Joy, Joel Piercing the tinfoil of Anes Cafe and get the smell of coffee, the waft, the aroma hitting you. Christian, there's some jack when there's just amount of right amount of milk for the coffee, saving you needing to open a new one. Right, there's one here that's down to his laugh eat ether last droplets, Christian McDonald's give me a free cooker, cooker free cookie. When I ordered a hot beverage at the drive through and someone Christians, do you not think the pit to me of cold leftovers is snags? Cold snacks are great?
Speaker 7: Yes, I will agree on cold snacks, Yes, yes, Christian.
Speaker 1: The bird that you're doing the impression of, I don't know what the bird is, but it's exactly the same as a bird that I threw a shoe at thirty years ago that used to live at my mom and dad's place in the tree. The shoe is still in the tree to this day. Bird And it goes like this, uh uh, what is that? It's not a wattle bird, Christian? Is it the bird from the movie Up? No? Is it a drong go? I don't believe that's a bird so extt Is it a butcher bird? Never heard of that? I don't know, But it's a very common Australian one. But what is it?
Speaker 7: Yes, now I've got an app. It's like a Shazam for bird.
Speaker 1: It's called I used to have this There's a Bird Love. I had it for about five years. I've never used it once and it was like thirty bucks a year. So I just you know where you would actually have these things just running And my wife was like, what is this with You're paying Merlin, the mythical Merlin, the King Arthur Pendragon story. So oh no, that's a bird sporting app. She was like, wait, I'm married to a guy who has it app for even never. You know it's gonna go. I've never used it, but now I need it. What does it say?
Speaker 11: It is?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: I need you to do it live into the phone. So I'm going to come around.
Speaker 1: I'm around, I will prepare myself right. I wants more? Please? Ah? Is that? What is that? Bird?
Speaker 6: I thought there's one in here, but what is it?
Speaker 1: It's a very Australian bird, isn't it. You've heard this one?
Speaker 6: It starts.
Speaker 1: It starts at about five am, the morning bird. It's a morning it could literally in fact, I know it starts. It wakes up later than we do, because I know if I ever hear it, I'm not going to get it's your alarm clock.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: It's a backup. Now what is Merlin saying?
Speaker 7: It says, sorry, cannot identify morning.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Now, it's not a dove. It's not a pigeon. No, no, no, it's rarer than that, but common. It's rare and common. What is this bird that goes? You hear it every morning?
Speaker 6: Hiding in plans.
Speaker 1: It is driving me and judging my the many many texts are coming in now I'm passing it on to every poor innocent listener who's now going is it a dove? Yesterday my wife and I feel our dinner. We had chicken tie balls. One the was left over, and as a wife, I'll take that into work today. Right, So it's in the fridge here cooling nicely to have a cold chicken tie flavored ball. My wife goes, I'm sure someone else went the fridge went. No other human being. I wouldn't want this. This is unstealable. Sometimes you know, other people do help them sells a certain food and I accident accidently ate someone's sandwich here left ten bucks to them to buy a new one. I found it so bad. It was a lot better. It's an upgrade than the one I brought. But no one is going into that work fridge and taking my What is this a low chicken woll in tupper weather? There's a dry one, just cutting half like a madman's snack, mad man ready cold and raw dog in it for what sort of.
Speaker 5: Meal do you think? Is that your lunch? Or is that morning tea?
Speaker 1: Or that's nine am?
Speaker 4: Turned me up.
Speaker 1: Rotine power punch. Yes, now he used to show we had an email and to be back to school. And I don't know if this they even stilled to this now? But do you remember when there used to be a class pet terrible idea, and then young psychos were allowed to look after over the weekend and hilarity did not ensue Normally that thing was lost or worse than that perished over the weekend. But it used to be a well known thing, didn't it? A class would have you know? It'd be something like a guinea pig. Did you guys ever get to look after it? I was never trusted with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had mice in year seven lucky parents. For science, we had to do mice. We had these white mice and we looked after it was for the whole year, and we had.
Speaker 1: About last of simpletons.
Speaker 6: Whole year.
Speaker 1: Must have been a bunch of thickies that could like, oh we got a special thing and just grab that. Probably a rat, Actually that was just a big ass. Oh no, no, that's Marsel the mouse, big thick tail, foot long rodent.
Speaker 4: They lived in this big sort of kind of house outhouse off the science wing at high school, and it's stank.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the year You're right, the science room or the science bo had that little outhouse where they would conduct weird experiments in there, probably for nefarious governmental agencies. I thought, you know, they're up to they're up to shnanigans in the skullduggery is one went on with those mice in there.
Speaker 6: More than just our teaching.
Speaker 4: Mister Novak used to go in there and have a durry at lunchtime and have a cigarette in amongst the smell.
Speaker 1: All the all the teachers right in the eighties all smoked. Jimmy, you bore past our teacher's room. They had that room where they were just crying there and shrink heavily. And also they didn't like you. We used to always like walk pie and just stare at the mic, and they used to go berserk, like bang the window, stop looking again. They just needed that break. And it was like thick with and also not just cigarette smoke, like full task cigarettes. Pipes. There's no teachers now smoking pipes, but they were like, especially the older teachers, like history teachers.
Speaker 4: It was always the history teacher had a pipe, big old thick pipe. Yeah, just like.
Speaker 1: Big old stoney there. Yeah, our one, right, I used to smoke a pipe during class, so we do Wilson.
Speaker 6: To make a salient point.
Speaker 1: It would take it out and points the mouth and I don't see me afterwards chewing on that billows cancer ST's out of.
Speaker 6: The pipe between their teeth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had mice.
Speaker 1: What did you have?
Speaker 12: We didn't go We didn't have any because being in each other around the old pet there again in the dorms town, being in the country, I don't think they really trusted it a class pit.
Speaker 6: No, we didn't have any. We had lots of snakes in the in the in the school.
Speaker 1: We were talking about the other day to take a pet snake open, especially brown.
Speaker 6: Look at this snake. At school, probably I reckon once a month at least, but no, we never had a pet.
Speaker 1: Did you ever get taken back? Imagine you were a prefect like Patsy.
Speaker 5: I think the pets were. I mean I was school vice captain.
Speaker 1: But debate captain yet.
Speaker 5: But I think it was getting phased out.
Speaker 7: I'd love to know if people still do it, because we didn't have any pets by the time I was at school.
Speaker 5: You weren't, just didn't.
Speaker 1: You can't imagine it's allowed to do now. It seems crazy and rightly so. Animals have rights, and one of them is young psychos aka kids don't look after us at the weekend. People that can't look after themselves entrusted with a school pet is a terrible idea.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Thinking You Back to School? Two more wmen. We used to have class pets, an actual animal and then wait for it. The kicker is we were allowed to take it home. So I remember actually sometimes during the summer holidays, someone would have it for a couple of weeks, and that you never saw that animal ever again.
Speaker 6: It was ding rolled up like, hey, why there is that rabbit.
Speaker 1: By the way, they weren't even asked the school were like, and that's the end of that problem there, because one of the old thickies has got it, you know, like from and many Lenny, we've got a real life Lenny, I.
Speaker 6: Don't hurt a rabbit.
Speaker 1: Belinda's on the line, Blenda, you were teacher.
Speaker 9: Yes I am. I'm a primary school teacher.
Speaker 1: Great, Just so we're looking for this morning. So do you still have class pets?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 9: Up until five oh, excuse me, Up until five years ago, I had four blue tongue lizards and quite a lot of spiny leaf stick insects, right right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, And so there's no more of this anymore. Kids getting to look after over the weekend.
Speaker 9: Well, they used to feed them during class and take them out. They'd stick the spiny leaf stick insects on their pencil cases or they call up their arms on their heads, and when the stick insects multiplied, they would be able to take them home and pet them. Right, because when they multiplied, you'd get hundreds.
Speaker 1: I guess they's some of the rabbits as well. Linda, Thank you very much, and cool, have a good day.
Speaker 9: You two buye now.
Speaker 1: Tell me about Sean Dooley. You've got very excited just now. Yes, is making a cup of tea. It came back in the studio and the rio producer was very excited. Who is Sean Doody.
Speaker 7: This is the Sean Dooley. He's the chief bird nerd of Australia. Yes, and he used to have a segment I believe called Squawkback on ABC Radio.
Speaker 1: Bring it Back, Bring it Back, Sean. Just a man, I need to speak to Sean. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Thank you Christians.
Speaker 1: So you're a fellow bird lover. You an ornithologist?
Speaker 11: No, no, but i am. I work with BirdLife Australia who run the Aussie Bird Count every year, which is just about to kick off in October. So I'm under bridge between the bird nerds and the general public.
Speaker 1: You're a translator, yes, right, I gotcha.
Speaker 11: I speak bird and.
Speaker 1: Love it Sean. What is the bird Count then? What is that?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a thing we do a BirdLife Australia every year where we get people to count the download the bird Count app and count birds in their backyard.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we got we're talking okay, the listeners to do this.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Yeah, we'd love it because it feels in a huge gap of knowledge for us at BirdLife because we don't know enough about our common birds. We focus generally on rare birds, and so this really helps. But also it means that people can work out what the hell it is it's making that noise in.
Speaker 1: That that's me. That's me today, Shawn, You're just right.
Speaker 11: I need this app I do.
Speaker 1: What's the app? Because I know there's probably a lot of people listening that fancy doing this and if you've got kids and family, what a great thing to do teaching about the ones of the natural world. What's the app?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's called the Ossie Bird Count App and it's the registrations have just open so you can download it, but you can't count until October. But there's a little feature on the app which you can put the details of the bird you see, like its size, shape and color, and it'll give you some suggestions with photos of what that bird might actually be that's driving your nuts in your backyard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is me right now? Then? What blow Sean is this? It's three parts to it. It's all day long, twenty four seven. It goes to work at about five thirty am. What is that shown.
Speaker 11: Uncanny? Is your just what your impersonation is? I think with the tonia using I reckon it's actually a pied curreler, which is like a member of the magpie family, but it's a bit bigger with a yellow eye and much more black. And they people who've been to the snow would know it because it used to sort of only be up in the mountains, but they've migrated into the cities in like Sydney in the eighties and nineties, then Melbourne in the last twenty years. And I reckon that that might that might be the call. It's giving a it's quite a loud one and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really really, i'd say loud, splash irritating. You can't sleep in at the weekend that thing is up there at like five thirty m. It's like, get up and you can't turn that. You know, some bird noises you turn them off, you can kind of like jack.
Speaker 6: And so it's a pied.
Speaker 11: Corawng yes, yeah, black and white one.
Speaker 13: So are there different types of krawan, Yeah, there's a there's a gray carawong, but that's much more found out in the bush, right, and so you get it on like on the fringes of Melbourne and sort.
Speaker 11: Of Geelong and places like that, but it's not really in the suburbs much. There's another one named Tezzi called the Black Carawong, which is the biggest of the lot.
Speaker 1: It would be over there. Yeah, now, Sean, this has been a really really enjoyable chat my friend. Now I've got your number. I know we are so we can start counting the birds in the backyard in October and it's Aussie Bird count is the app. That's it. Great but lovely to chat to. Sean. Have a great day thanks to calling the show.
Speaker 2: Thanks mate, The Christian O'Connell show podcast Sean the Birdman, he nowed it.
Speaker 1: Have a listen to this. This is the bird I was talking about Pied Coral. That's it. Immediately knew what was Wow. Thank you very much, Christian. I texted you this guest two hours ago, so don't be that one before they were famous. Alright, this, by the way.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: Probably had that that big one they got in Chausy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, black one.
Speaker 1: What about that chilling yellow eyed one? I think that's not not yellow eyes yellow eyes the right eye. More as we look at the left is it anyway, Christian to Birdman to call back in October to refresh this topic. Alright, producers, well fair fair point. Actually give him on the current company. I've gone, Mick, Christian. I had to try it last night. Pepperoni pizza with pineapple. My god, game change work is almost done here Australia. All right, coming up next.
Speaker 5: Do you have a name that's a pain, a name you always need to expl.
Speaker 7: Well, we've made my name as in.
Speaker 1: Game every first of the show, the Name Game. If you've got a name that's a pain, we try and guess what it is from the clue that you give people to try and make sense of your name. Caller one, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: My maiden name as in street Meryll.
Speaker 1: Let's get a call of two, Party of the Red Shoes, Moses called three, welcome my first name as in olive.
Speaker 7: Oil, popeye, cold pressed, None of those another clue, Yes, yes, orange orange oil, orange juice, juice call matter.
Speaker 1: Last clue?
Speaker 4: Yeah, super wow, this is hard.
Speaker 1: What is it? Grove still still still annoys me, still annoys me. But juice is Tom Permony. Callback in October so we can refresh the topic. All right, cool, Now to play.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: We try and get your name, so a clue you give to people every day trying to make sense of your name. Team, are we ready to play?
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: So as always when play this game every week, we don't know your name. We're trying to guess what it is from your clue. Caller one, Welcome to the name game.
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you?
Speaker 1: Anytime is good? Hello, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 9: Hello there Hill. My first name is Cranky.
Speaker 1: Grumpy, moody, hungry, hungry, Oh dwarf seven because there was the seven doors.
Speaker 5: Grumpy first name.
Speaker 9: You never know, you never think of my first night, not my.
Speaker 1: Last Karen Karen, Yes, wow.
Speaker 9: Well going to give you COVID. It's my clue.
Speaker 1: I would have gone Andrews Dan best friend of China. Your name is actually Karen grumpy? Oh sorry, Karen t what a show? Okay, thank you very much, calling well guest Alex very very good. You remember let's go call matches on me called Karen Grumpy call it too, good morning? Hi, Hello then and okay, what's your clue, sir?
Speaker 4: My last name? Amazing game show.
Speaker 1: Host tipping Larry Deal, no.
Speaker 14: Millionaire, Nope, family pew nope, Chase, Nope.
Speaker 9: I can give you another clue, as in New Car.
Speaker 1: Game Show, as in Price. Yes, oh are you Karen Price? All right, that's great, Thank you very much. Brittant clues. Let's get a call of three. Hello, Hello, call of three. Welcome to the Name game. You're only way to school. My name, my name Agin the turtle. Turtle, Yeah, turtle, Yeah, tortoise.
Speaker 14: Raphael Donatello, mutant, No Ninja, Ninja nor Leonardo.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 1: Different total different total, young Italiani, not Franklin. Why do you say that ten seconds ago? Thank you very much for giving us a call. Have a good day at school. I think it's kinder actually not school. Oh, blessed. Thank you very much for calling in. Call of four, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys, Yeah, very.
Speaker 1: Good, Thanks for joining us today. What's your clue?
Speaker 9: I say, my surname. Something that you don't want on your burger.
Speaker 15: Letters, tomato, mustard, pickle, pickle, kind of multiple pickles, pickles, the.
Speaker 9: Rug rats, the rug rat. But yeah, something you don't want on your burger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something you don't want your burger. I would almost say thank you very much for the clue. Let's squeeze one more before the news. Hello, call of five.
Speaker 9: Hello, my surname as in sh bush ye.
Speaker 2: Way.
Speaker 1: I wondered where old mate was going to wake up to have me on the show today that she's got a hibernation for attorney Pats at.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 1: Karen Grumpy still can't get over you guys. What a show, What a show of shows everything everybody has and it almost didn't have a sport. A couple of minutes ago.
Speaker 7: Pats some incredible padding that, yeah, Alex ready not sport.
Speaker 4: I thought I'd have to do a dance there, you know.
Speaker 1: And I just I just asked you to Kaitlin. Where the hell was he? I mean, you know the other day we're going to do a phone in. You've got one job, mate, Alex. What were you doing?
Speaker 6: I was about to get into my training for you know, the training you were talking about it during the beginning. It's set up for getting set up for after the show, that's all. Yeah, yeah, no, no, no, I wouldn't do it during the show. And also I was really.
Speaker 1: Excited to do sports.
Speaker 6: Charlie Spargo coming to North Elven.
Speaker 4: Well, it would have been good as if you were sitting in your chair.
Speaker 1: I love it, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: And do you know what have expatsy yesterday was just saying what a pleasure is working gentumine. She was saying to me, just what a pleasure is working with a pro like you. Not anymore, not anymore. I'm not going to give that guy a training module. He can't wait till night. What's the coffee order? Pads a good Brown Brothers winery. That's her coffee order. Okay, we called it her coffee order.
Speaker 4: It's my blood group. What do I said wrong?
Speaker 1: That's just move on now, time waste today kitchen movies. Today is Thank you Chef Day. Thank you chefs of Australia. Up for grabs. They go and see Credit House Live at Morning till or a Red Hot Summer All second and final show November thirty. You can get your tickets now at Ticketmaster. We've got a pair of tickets. You can win. Countries with the most Michelin stars. They're krem to the creme, isn't it Number one?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What about an Asian country like a Japan or somewhere.
Speaker 1: Number three?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh Italy, surely number.
Speaker 1: Two beautiful food. Spain at number five, tab Us Germany number four. Get out of it, great country, beautible country, but sour krau, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Out of it brat first.
Speaker 1: Too much, too much. Yeah, I've never had hot beer. It is a myth. Why would anyone want hot English beer? Ignorant? And the Michelin Guide made a decision to not send any judges to Australia. Oh, because we're two good zero Michelin stars.
Speaker 6: Come on, hey, that is not fair.
Speaker 1: I tell you why they do it. They take in avocado and I could charge like a five year old basic motor skills and smear it on total and then they go, this is twenty two bucks. It's a bit of cuisine here. Now had three Michelin stars. I believe there's tops anything again France. You can shove your crock and mooche and we call it smashed Ammo fancy all right, Kitchen movies, fry hard, fridges of Madison County, magic microwave, magic stripping, microwaves, seat takes. Yeah, imagine tupper where art thou brother? Oh ye, god bonus whinny tupperware ones. I wasted about half an hour. They're trying to come up with them. Oh yeah, let's say I'm just trying to work up what it was inglorious basters, Gold, any given, saute, nice saute, and sivving. Oh real? What are what are they watching in the kitchen the chefs.
Speaker 5: Slice the lines, cooking up a stir fry.
Speaker 1: He's waki oh Gold.
Speaker 5: Who are you gonna call Toastbusters?
Speaker 1: No, no, we're not.
Speaker 5: No, we're going to call Bronze Myspatches in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, topical?
Speaker 7: Okay, the iron ladle Oh, that milk's going?
Speaker 1: Who who?
Speaker 5: King tongue tongues?
Speaker 1: God? Plus, I'll end.
Speaker 3: This The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Alex is just about do the eight thirty sports news. Guys, he's a little bit early. Someone just messed me going Christian. The breaking news today from the show is wait, you guys are trained?
Speaker 6: Well, no, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Alex and I I haven't done our training, which might explain the show you here. Sometimes we are untrained, which is why the companies insist we do some basic pe plate training to do how to do a radio shop?
Speaker 6: Untrained seals?
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, today we're looking for your kitchen movies. Best show. We have to go and see Crowded House live at Red Hot Summer Tour. We brought a stew Silver Well Ross Knocki Balboa is very good. Is anyone actually like Noki? Yeah? I yah, paper Mache, I'd rather just past, Yes, exactly, Lucky Ravioli another over eight thing Ravioli, Missus doubtfire could be missus deep fryer runs. When they do them like that, they really think they're like got gold blender like Beckham Sewer plast good, it's good, Choppenheimer. What about Bram Stoker's spatula. It's got a great Sometimes the simple one is the best. That is great. Perhaps stokers spatula is great. I want to actually launch my own raged call that curious case of Benjamin Button Mushroom Bronze. Yeah, John Tupperware must i Jimmer, John Tucker must the early twenty and they want their movie back. But ash con Air Friar silver plus the fantastic Fork Silver, Tamara, well done. Gorillas in the mist? Is that Mick Saute like Beckham gold sous Ving private Benjamin Yeah? What about k pop demon munches gold Fly Marley and Recipe silver? Alright, who's the winners today?
Speaker 5: Rio Stokers spatula has to.
Speaker 1: Be well done and we're back tomorrow for the big Friday Show. We have a great day.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast