Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free I Heart.
Speaker 1: App Got anything good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Best Uncle Ever.
Speaker 4: It was my little nephew, Cedric's third birthday yesterday.
Speaker 1: Great name, by the way, love, what a great name, Cedric.
Speaker 3: Cedric Jupiter is his middle name as well.
Speaker 1: That kids destined for greatness. Yeah, yeah, that's a great name.
Speaker 3: It's like a game.
Speaker 1: Then. It's a great on to be an uncle, it is.
Speaker 4: And you're always in a sort of unspoken but constant battle to be the best uncle or the favorite uncle or auntie with all the other ones.
Speaker 2: On all always as an uncle myself to crazy it up. Yes, I assume they're all of crazy wild uncle.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I want to be known as the Yeah, the crazy, the.
Speaker 2: Funny one and every fami there there should be the wild auntie, and then there should be the crazy uncle.
Speaker 1: Is a wild there's always a wild army.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, family gets together too many few few, too many prosecco's.
Speaker 3: And always before bed raising up the cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah you get the more jazz. Yeah yeah, so what did you get Cedric.
Speaker 4: I got him the best thing you could possibly get a three year old boy.
Speaker 1: Few vouchers.
Speaker 4: I got him a pair He's very first pair of light up sneakers.
Speaker 3: Absolutely rocked his mind.
Speaker 4: He went, it was the happiest I've ever seen, maybe any person in the world just went.
Speaker 2: A young young kid's delight is it's physical. He has a grown You go, oh, that's lovely, thank you very much. Man, as you fold up the wrapping, lovely wrapping paper. Where did you get that far.
Speaker 1: Silvery mediator is exactly what I want. It's slight. They're on the verge of intern like a human firework.
Speaker 4: As his brain broke, yes, it's like any normal break.
Speaker 1: The pictures of Kitlin on air, you know.
Speaker 3: She would look great with some light ups, because wouldn't they light up?
Speaker 2: My three word weeks so far is Sayinara Father's Day.
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 2: My daughter had to sit me down yesterday and said, Dan, I'm going to go on a going to go on a trip to Japan by myself. Now for ten years, I've been pitching every year when we all sit down and talk about, Hey, why don't we go as a family to Japan?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So my eldest daughter is going in September. She's going for a week. Oh, sorry, she's going for ten days. I've always wanted to go to Japan. You were just going to Mount Fiji. She's going to Tokyo. I've always wanted to go.
Speaker 1: She's by it.
Speaker 2: She's going by herself. Obviously, my wife and I fully support this. And I went September September Father's Day, Father's Days. But it says you'll go for ten days, so September is a long month. Ten days is a third of it. She goes, I'll be in Japan for Father's Day. Oh, do you know what, I've got a week off in September. I could come and join you for the last couple of days, either do the Mount Fiji bit or in Tokyo. Stuff that there fame for Stationary and litherbound Jon.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I want to go alone. Dad.
Speaker 2: And my wife looks at me, and of course you have to do that as a pony. Go absolutely, And they went in the other room, went.
Speaker 4: Stationary and a real dagger to the heart, being well Japan.
Speaker 2: And then I said to her before bedtime last night, I went, I'm not going to do this but how mad would you be if I surprise you there on Father's Day? She went, You said, enough for the record, I won't do that.
Speaker 1: She goes, I think it'd be something that would come between us for ever.
Speaker 4: Wow, there's nothing stopping you doing your own independmentary.
Speaker 1: Dad the odds, I wondered where you'd gone.
Speaker 2: I kept shout out to your bedroom and I was like, I'm going to Japan.
Speaker 1: Don't forget, I said, I got that trip.
Speaker 2: Signara Christian O'Connell show on podcast