Speaker 1: I Heart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart.
Speaker 3: App Got anything good?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast sat Joy, Good morning to Joy, the Judy, Good morning Judy. Small thing bing joy. When I forget that, I present my robo back. Suddenly it comes to life and starts cleaning. I could cry with joy. How come those are robot how come they can't do one for the garden where you can set it to cut the grass, you know, like we're just to maintain yesterday, just to maintain a trimp.
Speaker 1: Yes, it must be.
Speaker 2: If they could do it inside. Why can't it go outside?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Why can't you just put you? Can you sit?
Speaker 3: Screminers?
Speaker 1: Are they map out? Don't they?
Speaker 2: You've got one, pats they map out the house and all the obstacles.
Speaker 3: My got home yesterday and the love God had turned ours off because it annoys him when he's trying.
Speaker 2: My family are always doing that. It triys me mad. Yes, I'm the guy who's in charge of mcleaney's. I called him at my house and I love that thing. It pleases me when I hear him cleaning the house, pay for him to do even sat there idling. Yes, my Moe does a mop as well. Yeah, well the mop bit isn't so good. It's just sort of smears stuff around the give an illusion that mccleaney has been mopping. But there must be one that is an outside.
Speaker 5: One that is a brilliant idea.
Speaker 1: You just got one like for the mcg.
Speaker 5: A little more.
Speaker 2: Yes, Partisicadian. You go cut your hand up. What have you seen, mate?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have automated lawnmowers that are exactly like a Robovac and they go out and name O the lawn for you.
Speaker 5: I thought we were onto a million dollar ideas.
Speaker 2: Yeahs all right, small thing big what's yours?
Speaker 1: As we pats.
Speaker 3: I've got a couple of things. One is parcel lockers, which are brilliant.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It does a way with having to see people and communicate with people with must love.
Speaker 1: Isn't it a job that's about authentic connection.
Speaker 5: In the second having to see people in the second half of.
Speaker 3: The day, when I'm doing all my jobs, I've had enough of speaking for the day.
Speaker 5: And they don't want to speak to you at the post office. They have no interest in.
Speaker 1: It's a stressful job, isn't it. You have to queue getting your I out and.
Speaker 3: I just want to quick a quick sort of transaction. I just want to get my post. They're fantastic. You just go there, your parcels ready doors.
Speaker 1: Where did you get the parcel lockers? And that the postal depends?
Speaker 3: No, they can be everywhere. We've got one at our local shopping center in a you know, in like a busy main street.
Speaker 5: They're just fantastic.
Speaker 1: You're not.
Speaker 2: I've always mpted people with the post office box. Yes, yeah, you see that sometimes that po box and like all that funds fancy you see it like American movies, but that little special key an actual box.
Speaker 5: Then must be a business person.
Speaker 1: Or a spy.
Speaker 2: I always think, Jason Warner one, that's the only thing I'm basing that opinion on. Is it frightening sometimes when you track the sauce and opinion.
Speaker 1: Wait, that was just in a movie.
Speaker 2: They can't all be spies. And also just in pain view, go into your spy box. Oh do you need to keep your spy box?
Speaker 5: I mean a regular box?
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the other thing that brought me joy yesterday was saying my very first in a shop, Merry Christmas. I'll see you next year. And it didn't feel too early. It was like the perfect timing. It was like, yep, this feels good.
Speaker 2: Do you see people now that you might not see again before Christmas?
Speaker 5: That's right?
Speaker 3: I thought, Well, I won't see you to next year, so I'm going to wish you merry Christmas, see you in twenty twenty six and the happy New Year.
Speaker 1: No, but today, Brian, what's a for you? Some more thing? Big joy? Hoy? You getting a new place? Half?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, we are loving it. It's especially now.
Speaker 2: It takes you while to get used to a new space, even where the bed is and all those things watch ground in a new area.
Speaker 5: Well, I missed out on the crucial part.
Speaker 6: And my partner Will has taken on putting everything where it goes. So I wasn't home when he did that, So I don't know where anything in our house is.
Speaker 5: It takes me so long to past power move. Yes, So we went to the Christmas party.
Speaker 6: I came back and the whole house had been unpacked and he's put everything where he wants it.
Speaker 5: And I have no idea where everything is.
Speaker 6: So and there's a lot of what we're not used to is the screaming at each other from another room. I think he's going to be a big source of tension because I can never hear what he's saying. It was like, oh, I can't hear you playing rooms away. So I don't know how you guys manage that or if you like do you.
Speaker 3: You just scream louder generally right, and then the neighbors can hear you.
Speaker 1: Alex as it for you. What's your small thing? Be joy?
Speaker 4: If you go to a Telstra payphone and you call hashtag four six four six four six, you will speak to Santa clause.
Speaker 1: I'm doing that right now. Do a great thing to do.
Speaker 4: And so the kids, the girls absolutely love it. They say, Daddy, we want to go to the phone. So I take them down and they ring that number and then Santa talks to them.
Speaker 2: So I tell me, this an actual humans there. I don't know, of course, of course it's leaving my senses there. Ev absolutely. Evie's sort of cotton on. She's like Daddy. Santa sort of says the same thing. You know you like me if you call him in the Afternoon's like Patsy day's downe with chat exactly.
Speaker 1: He's it's the busiest time of the in for him.
Speaker 5: He gets a bit repetitive.
Speaker 2: You know, he only found out yesterday that his brother's gay.
Speaker 1: Got the hell of a lot going on going on right now.
Speaker 4: But seeing the joy in their faces just there on the phone talking.
Speaker 2: We should do one way to hash taken speak to I won't say to you, Barry Claus, but Barry's a separate person.
Speaker 1: Speaks to Barry.
Speaker 5: I mean, Barry could sit there all day. Yeah, he loved that.
Speaker 1: He The Christian O'Connell Show podcast