Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Good morning pats Morning boys, Good morning Jack Posts.
Speaker 4: Did just see you guys?
Speaker 1: Now a couple of things, Jack, Why were you cycling in this morning? I came in this morning and there was a feral looking guy bent over by a score. I actually thought it was someone trying to steal it. You cycled into work.
Speaker 4: I got pranked by this guy, by the way, Patsy. He gave me a big.
Speaker 1: Boot in the middle.
Speaker 3: I loved doing my wife, loved my kids.
Speaker 1: I saw him. I saw him focused on something early in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's bent.
Speaker 1: Overlooking all stressing with his helmet on, and I was like, this is it. I'll wake him up nictionally, he screamed, and then he accuse me of being a psychopath.
Speaker 4: I'm cycling him because remember last week I paid you the audio of what sound that Tesla is making at the moment.
Speaker 3: Basically, it was a car falled pieces.
Speaker 4: It sounded like a creaky old wooden ship.
Speaker 1: And yet this is the high tech version of a modern car now, the Tesla.
Speaker 4: So that's in overnight getting fixed. They did one of those things where you book on the app and it says it will take a couple of hours, and then they get there and they're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh god, now you've given us a problem here.
Speaker 4: We'll have to order a part in for this, so it's going to be a few nights. So I'm on the bicycle.
Speaker 1: At the moment, I thought it was you trying to save money after going to get that very nice perfume your way from mother's Maison Clavelli, which in case you're tuning in and you wonder, and I've never heard of that perfume nord We until Jack was saying that your wife has a little free sample of it, and then every couple of months when it runs out, goes to get another free sample of it.
Speaker 4: She would love for Mother's Day a whole bottle of it, and it's just so much more expensive.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 4: I think she's worth the money, and I want to So you.
Speaker 1: Got it, Well done, mate, well done. You've got it yesterday.
Speaker 4: Three hundred bucks, three hundred and fifty bucks for perfume, one hundred mills of perfume. It seems ridiculous time. A couple of times I've been on the site, tried to add it to the car and my finger just won't press.
Speaker 1: And yet that finger clicks when it comes to high end golf gear that you wear, the lu Lulemon trousers that retail it around one hundred and fifteen.
Speaker 4: Then as I was leaving the show yesday, you heard me say to my watch, remember at two thirty together, But I.
Speaker 3: Noticed you're pressing the other wrist that doesn't have the watch on.
Speaker 4: And I couldn't. Then obviously I didn't have the car, so I couldn't get to Mechican.
Speaker 3: On that bicycle. There's Mecchas and all summers. Get on your bicycle.
Speaker 4: I can't just be riding around the car easily.
Speaker 1: You can nothing more romantic. It's like an Ethan Hawk movie.
Speaker 4: And you know the cost of what this car is going to get, the cost to get fixed.
Speaker 1: I have to sell some of those golf carte for sale. It may not be a baseball hat for sale. Practicing it in the garden, I could sell that practice.
Speaker 3: So you're going to get it today? You have to Does she know.
Speaker 4: I'm still on the bike today. I've got I guess.
Speaker 1: It can cycle to Mecca.
Speaker 4: How far away is Mecca?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm going to tram into this city. What from here?
Speaker 1: No, no, she does for you and your son. You have to go inconvenience your out.
Speaker 4: If the cart gets back by the end of the week, I'll have time.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you can't.
Speaker 3: Let it do like that.
Speaker 4: Let the universe decide.
Speaker 1: Where it's the nearest one to us. And Richmond Mecca. They're everywhere there is.
Speaker 6: There's three in the city, which is only a ten minute tram.
Speaker 1: Well that what's it on bicycle? Have look on Google Maps. That's probably like a seventeen minute bike ride.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not even yes, thirteen minute bike.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's all downhill from here as well.
Speaker 2: Well that off you go the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: I heard you saying in the news at the six o'clock then, so the is that right? The conclave has now officially begun in the search for the new Pope.
Speaker 5: No, they're moving in. So all of the cardinals.
Speaker 1: Are one hundred and thirty three of them. That's what I remember from watching The Red Fines. Maybe that came out a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Ago, moving all their suitcases in and tacking up their accommody.
Speaker 1: They're also they're not allowed to have any contact with the outside world. Conclave is Latin word for with key, so they are locked without key away.
Speaker 4: Until they have a scene chapel that's where they live.
Speaker 3: It's amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to really I'm not sure if I have this exactly right, but in like the twelve hundreds, because they've been doing the conclave thousands of years, yes, to choose the pope. It took them like three years to choose a new pope, and they were they that's before the Sistine Chapel even had.
Speaker 1: It was like a three year weekend at Bernie's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they it's before they even watching there. So they were just sleeping on the floor for three years. And they couldn't because what they have to do is come to an agreement, an agreement of who's going to be the pope. A certain percentage of votes have to be for the same person, and they couldn't come to an agreement until the point where they Rio is trying to look it up to make sure fact check this. They took the roof off the Sistine Chapel so to persuade them to hurry up, so they exposed them to.
Speaker 1: The a great way to get teenagers out of bed at the weekend.
Speaker 3: Take the roof off your place?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Real?
Speaker 1: They took the roof off.
Speaker 4: It's all true, and you had the right central.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's where the phrase comes from to raise the roof for a.
Speaker 6: Gig over a thousand days a gridlock between French and Italian cardinals and they took the roof off the palace to try to.
Speaker 1: So cardinals, are they the next in the line? Are they everyone voting?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: One hundred and thirty people that we saw in the movie are all cardinals from around the world and they vote amongst themselves who's going to be the new Pope.
Speaker 1: Yesterday on the TV news it was literally like the kind of language of sport they were going and the race for the new Pope is wide open. I was expecting then, because of this is Australia, to look at the betting ods for who is actually going to.
Speaker 2: Be Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 1: I just went handed a piece of paper that apparently Pats has put together, printed off gave to one of the team to bring into us.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you Pats about Pope Smoke.
Speaker 5: I thought it was quite interesting.
Speaker 1: Now it is when I'm just saying, we've never this has never happened before. This is what happens when week. This is how we handle a conclave. Pats has to be in excommunication with the rest of the team. She prints stuff off. If she wants to speak to us.
Speaker 4: Give it to the team. They hand it to you. Why don't just tell us right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I thought the wonder of radio and talking to each other.
Speaker 5: Pyrotechnic experts apparently are on hand at the Vaticans, so it's it's not just like old school like modern tech.
Speaker 1: Between they're going to do a laser show and announce a new one. Jean Michel will stop playing works.
Speaker 5: Introducing, you know how they do the puffed of blacks and white smoke.
Speaker 3: Black smoke means no clear, no clear winner.
Speaker 1: Sports bet isn't paying out yet, lad Brokessilica.
Speaker 5: Black means no decision. White means hey, we've got our guy. Yeah, we can all celebrate. So they're testing the mechanism that will announce who will be the next pope because it would originally be just like a chimney old school and I guess that light of fire and the smoke would come.
Speaker 1: They burn the votes, don't They don't They burn it each round they burn.
Speaker 4: How they make the black and white? Yes, they burn the smoke burn.
Speaker 1: By the way, you can adjust that microphone like you're at McDonald's drive through telling me there's going to be a two po on forward. There's a slight delay with my nugs there.
Speaker 3: It's hard watching him do that. You've been doing it all week.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what's what are you doing? You can make this job so much, make sound, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: Yes, they burn the votes and then they put a sort of potassium sulfate in the different fires to make different colors.
Speaker 4: That's what I would have done.
Speaker 1: Yet, well you will be doing next Tuesday when you go into the toilets at the We're taking the listeners out for drinks and food and then off to see Beetle do some musical. So you will go into the toilets, you know, the conclave as Jack posting and re emerge as a magician, the Great Misto, and that shall we will have a mixture of black smoke and white smoke.
Speaker 4: So you guys will need to order potassium this week.
Speaker 3: You in charge.
Speaker 1: We're going straight to his house after the show. To get a load of potassium to get the mixed right as well, and so what else have you got on your smoke document there?
Speaker 3: Pass?
Speaker 5: So they use an electrical control unit, so there's no old school sort of system, and it's designed to deliver the black or white smoke from the Systine chapel.
Speaker 3: Who counts the votes?
Speaker 1: I don't know if the nuns in my mind is nuns.
Speaker 5: No, they have a cardinal in charge of counting, wouldn't they like?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's the cardinals the vote. And Jack was just telling me there's a Melbourne cardinal there.
Speaker 4: He's the youngest of all one hundred and thirty three cardinals.
Speaker 5: There is the guy in his twenties or something.
Speaker 1: He's forty five, which is just twelve.
Speaker 3: That's like the comedy version of this.
Speaker 1: The Aussie goes like twenty one in terms of the surfboard.
Speaker 4: The accident, the baby pole.
Speaker 3: I would watch a whole.
Speaker 5: Movie series that I believe One of the cardinals though, is really young. Is he from the Philippines or comes in his mid forties, which is very cardinal five is the youngest cardinal?
Speaker 1: So is he the only Australian cardinal? Does each country get one because from all over the world, aren't they one hundred percent? That mid forties Ossie Cardinal turned up with Tim Tams for all the Cardinals, going, guys, get out.
Speaker 3: Of these We love doing my country.
Speaker 4: It's a sway the vote.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, what is youngest cardinal?
Speaker 4: Forty five years old? Is that what you got?
Speaker 7: Rare?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you very much for the smoke up date, pats.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Emotions have been running high amongst a loyal faction of those who listened to the show who love f one.
Speaker 3: What they did love was.
Speaker 1: Monday morning turning in mind of morning, Monday morning turning into the show, and they heard Patsy just do the news and sport. She's just doing her job, just doing the news sport, announcing this gold sport.
Speaker 5: Oscar Piastre has cemented his spot in the Driver's Championship with the win at the Miami GP this morning.
Speaker 1: We thought nothing of it until quite a few emails came in, and the most vocal of them, a very well worded email, was from a guy called mister Wolf hate Christiano.
Speaker 3: Petrina has to do a job.
Speaker 1: She's also but yet again she announced the winner of the f one without even a moment for me to mute the radio in the car. I'm not one to complain usually, but this has happened far too often and it's a nightmare, the time zone being a challenge. I have to either watch the race at midnight or watch the replay the next day. I'm sure hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of fans do keen to hear your thoughts. So yesterday we were talking about this, I get this email as well, coming to Patsy's defense from Mandy Christian. I was just listening to a podcast. I had to stop pollo over on the side of the road after dropping my car off a service to quickly send this email to explain we now go to block caps. It is not Patsy's responsibility for your lack of planning, mister wolf I hate it when listeners attack each other. We are not a divided show. Wolfe stated that him and his kids is to every single down the way to school. He also knew if one was occurring sometime on Sunday slash Monday morning, then he should have known the news updates every half an hour plus before the news. You Christian clearly say Patsy's news is on the way or up next, giving him ample time to adjust. Well, mister wolf has left another corresponded stoice.
Speaker 3: Let's hear him speak wolfe here.
Speaker 8: I propose one or more of the following sentences and the winner of the Miami Grand Prix is or a wonderful f one race in Miami was won by could be worthy alternatives to simply blurting out. And Oscar Piastre has won the Miami Grand Prix. I hope we have reached a sensible conclusion to this matter. I look forward to your comments and thoughts.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're gonna shift it possibly from gold Sport.
Speaker 5: Oscar Piastre has cemented his spot in the Driver's Championship with the win at the Miami GP this morning.
Speaker 1: All right, pats you happy to give it like a dry run? Now?
Speaker 5: Why not? I've got a couple of points about that. But yes, let's have a look. Okay, you want me to read this what I've been given.
Speaker 3: I'm two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Right, Perhaps he goes to me, have you got any feedback for me on the show, and it was this aggressive I went, I don't know any give about the future. But I know in a way that was try me. Just try anybody, just try me. We we listeners give some feedback. It's now getting awkward. But anyway, let's give this.
Speaker 3: It's actually lovely, isn't it, mister Will.
Speaker 5: First point I would make is I don't blurt stuff out to akra best newsreader suggests that it's not professionalism.
Speaker 1: Let me just say, members of the jury, please be aware that the record show double Acra winner.
Speaker 5: The second point I would make is that I take on his suggestions. However, it sounds like he's in me evil England because we do not we write for how we speak.
Speaker 3: That sounds to a fear of the other is a.
Speaker 5: Newspaper, right. But anyway, let's have a look what I've been given on this bit of paper by producer Kaitlin and the winner of the Miami production.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just try and make it professional, because if you want to keep that aircraft, you need to keep a professional.
Speaker 5: Gold sport and the winner of the Miami Grand Prix is it's just not how we'd write it.
Speaker 1: It sounds good. I think it sound a little bit better. Yeah, and the other one is committed to it. Cant when a sibling has been told to go to go, so read, I guess.
Speaker 5: Can I have this thing again for you?
Speaker 3: Second, you absolutely can.
Speaker 5: Updating gold Sport and a wonderful F one race in Miami is one by see, we don't know, we don't like it.
Speaker 3: It actually sounds a bit warmer one.
Speaker 1: And also the chance was wrong there. I can tell Kaitlin's with it for you? Is what has been one by A.
Speaker 5: Wonderful f one race in Miami is one by No. That just doesn't make ye. One by a wonderful f one race in Miami has been one by.
Speaker 3: Maybe use a little pawn.
Speaker 1: She for feedback, some more feedback I've had, so would I consider just putting some porn in during the show. But it's it's like a middle aged thing. But I really can't listen. A pause, right, just to make it more dramatic.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, build up the momentum, let's go again, Hang on all right? Updating gold Sport A wonderful f one race in Miami is one by no. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, you didn't commit to do.
Speaker 1: It again gold Sport.
Speaker 5: A wonderful F one race in Miami is one by no.
Speaker 4: Well, na.
Speaker 5: Do it again, Do it again? Gold Sport, A wonderful F one race in Miami is one by Oscar Piastre.
Speaker 1: No pause, then you can have some celebrating musica. Do it again, but just wait.
Speaker 4: Just count three and one more thing change it has Maxey.
Speaker 5: Melbourne, red leather, yellow lither all right, twelve?
Speaker 1: Can they actually take back those anchors? Has it ever happened before?
Speaker 5: For my dead cold hands updating? Gold Sport, A wonderful F one race in Miami has been won by Oscar p s three.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm with mister Wolf. That sounded really good. More dramatic gramatic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's it's the news. We don't.
Speaker 3: It's not like, oh no, you're never once the news, are you?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 1: Nine thousand examples that it's done. Most mornings are way never never since.
Speaker 3: So what are you prepared to do?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 5: Nothing? Pretty much?
Speaker 2: Wow. The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: We are moving on. Okay, we have to move on. But there are a couple of messages coming in and they come into your defense. Patsy Harrison here in Mount dunneat Hey, guys, mister Wolf needs.
Speaker 3: To accept.
Speaker 1: Is he trending out? Media people awake up and see trending right now in Australia, Mister Wolf Ago, who's mister Wolf from Reservoir Dogs. Mister Wolf needs to accept it if he wants to rewatch f one needs to be aware of the potential announcement on any media and broadcast media. Every year, I rewatch the final round of the Masters with my mates. We sign out social media and no radio on the job site for the day.
Speaker 3: Sacrifices have to do it.
Speaker 1: But House and I don't want you signing out this show ever, my friend, it's a sacrifice too far.
Speaker 4: And radio is a hard one because you can stop yourself from going on social media, you can stop yourself watching TV. But you jump in the car the radio is on from the day before.
Speaker 1: Or in the background.
Speaker 3: Just chug it along to your day.
Speaker 1: Sometimes then suddenly someone smashes into your foreground. That's our newsreader who is a loose cannon. Let's be honest, loosen news, loosen light my job. She keep doing what you're doing. If mister Wolf or mister Wolf, if mister Wolf cannot sort out his time zones and get and get a good night's sleep, or get up and watch the raceyc all soccer fans like, ask Christian, then he shouldn't even follow the f one. Emotions are running high right now, Christian. I've been thinking about this and I have an alternative line. How does this sound? And in Grand Prix News, a thrilling win in Miami four and then Patsy you announced the winner. Can we hear how that sounds?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 5: Gold Sport, Grand pre News and a thrilling win in Miami this morning for Oscar p s three is.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful and that's mister Wolf.
Speaker 4: Ample time to go? Oh, I don't want to hear this.
Speaker 2: Perhaps in the spoiler Christian connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: It's the Christian O'Connell Show, where next Tuesday nights we are taking you out for the greatest fry of your life. We're off to go and see brilliant musical Be Till Juice to Musical, now playing at Melbourne's Regent Theater. Prepare for a night of screamingly good fun. Book your tickets at ticketech now are setting quickly, so hurry along. So next Tuesday night, before we take it to the show, taking you for dinner and some drinks, I'm going to be meeting at Champagne problem as a very cool cocktail.
Speaker 11: Bary listener, Come along and join us, call us now big to juice soon, so so good, bee dying.
Speaker 4: Just to see it's so great.
Speaker 1: You won't want to go all right, So before I open the lines and spoiler alert, I'm going to be doing that shortly with at about ninety two seconds on thirteen fifty five, twenty two yesterday, I thought, even what is a great lineup already? Next Tuesday night, to really really spike it, I've invited amateur magician on the show, Jack Post, to go pro for the night and be working the room as you're having nibbles and drinks with us. Me and the Told team are going to be down there. Jack's can be working the room doing close up magic.
Speaker 4: Okay, you call me an amateur magician. All you asked me to say is do I know any card tricks? And I said yes.
Speaker 1: You said yes, Rio you went there, wasn't it. He was very sort of smugg an enthusiastic. Yeah, you are very confident, like, yeah, you know, you guys know I'm the magic guyl.
Speaker 4: I definitely never used the words amateur magician, but I still will take it on board and by next Tuesday night, I'll have not one, not two, but three card tricks to do.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow. We so yesterday we came up with a magician's name for you, Misto Mystery and of course oh Misto or if you like the Great Misto done done, done, smoke bomb I like it is this your card? As people go, oh my god, how do you go? Hi? I am no grage Misto.
Speaker 4: So you're going to smoke bomb me every time I do a country.
Speaker 1: Oh thought about No, it's too much smoke. Actually that the police are coming in. I think there's been raided or something. No, I see you smoke bombing arrive. And then when it's time to say goodbye to the Great Misto, the cloak goes around you. Goodbye from the Great Misto, smoke bombs again and goda, where's he gone? He's gone back into the gents toilet take off, but he'll be back out to come and see the show with this cake. Now you've had a think overnight, you have a name that you would like.
Speaker 3: To put forward? Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Now you've told me to get some music ready, so it's lined up for the reveal.
Speaker 4: Okay, picture me coming out of the smoke with a top hat and cloak, and I am Jack the Tricker.
Speaker 3: All right, quick bit of feedback, No you're not.
Speaker 5: That is terrifying.
Speaker 1: Jack, welcome the great Misto.
Speaker 3: That sounds dramatic.
Speaker 1: Let's try your one again, the great.
Speaker 3: Lame old.
Speaker 1: Jack the Tricker. And it's to Jack.
Speaker 4: Sorry, and you're gonna have to take it up with her parents thirty seven years ago.
Speaker 1: That's my name. It's not like Jack misso it's too humdrum the Jack.
Speaker 3: Yeah that side.
Speaker 4: No, Jack the Tricker obviously just terrifying.
Speaker 5: It sounds like a Stephen King.
Speaker 1: Horror Jack tricker or trick.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but not Jack the TRICKO.
Speaker 4: No, because Jack the Ripper obviously a.
Speaker 1: Scary You don't yourself with that.
Speaker 4: It's it's a horror themed musical.
Speaker 1: The Light Side. We're pretty study going for a reference.
Speaker 4: If you're scared of stuff, don't hut.
Speaker 1: Jack, they just been sackedo bye.
Speaker 10: Bye wow it don't you well me?
Speaker 1: You well yourself, Jack the.
Speaker 4: Ripper calling Carl santelesd a r a bunch of pill clutches.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you what. Then there's a name for you. The pearl clutcher. I like it's a horror.
Speaker 4: Theme show, beatle juice, willing to get I'm so scared.
Speaker 3: Someone called Jack's here, Oh is here to do the plumbing?
Speaker 1: Has got three amateur magic tricks.
Speaker 3: Who it is from the show?
Speaker 1: Is Jack? Who is it? The tricker? Tricker?
Speaker 3: Trickstu maybe, but the tricker? What about tricko?
Speaker 1: No, just to go in my mind?
Speaker 4: And I'm dressed like Jack the ripper? Did you get that bit?
Speaker 1: I gotta start saying that with anything to do with that.
Speaker 3: The great these are?
Speaker 1: These have come from Jack, This has come from chat gpt GPTs spat out is when we don't like that one, the great Postino.
Speaker 3: Pester posto. No, no, sir Jack a lot?
Speaker 4: No, Jack is so good?
Speaker 1: Get ready to welcome sir Jack a lot? What about I never hope I meet this guy, mister after midnight?
Speaker 4: That's worse. That's great?
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, no, wape.
Speaker 3: What's creepy?
Speaker 1: Is this one?
Speaker 3: Welcome on stage? Magic stick?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 4: Put it away, Mate's coming out of the gents toilets.
Speaker 1: We can see it. Chuck it back in, please little worm or something. And then these have come from excuse me? These have gone from listeners Black Jack, mystique, terrible no Jack.
Speaker 4: Nature that sounds like an e.
Speaker 3: Here a musician.
Speaker 1: Get ready to welcome on stage, Jack Nator, the magician.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite one.
Speaker 1: How does someone come up with this? Get ready to admit the amazing gun bus?
Speaker 10: What what's a gun bus? The amazing gun bus?
Speaker 4: You pull the listens right now, the highest recall will be Jack the tricker.
Speaker 3: Listen the highest recall, mister radio, what is it?
Speaker 1: Jack? The Jack the tricker, Patsy, what do you reckon?
Speaker 5: I like Mysto because it creates the era of mystique.
Speaker 1: The name is baked into the consciousness of who is this name?
Speaker 3: He is a mystery, he's a mister.
Speaker 4: You know, no magicians have nickname. They solid strong names. You don't make it into a colloquialism.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: If you say that Misto emerges into the mist disappears into the mist.
Speaker 3: The great Misto.
Speaker 1: Anyway, do you've actually come along to next Tuesday? That's where we were trying to get to. Seven? Are flipping long minutes ago the time you're not going to get back, dear listener, Literally a disappearing act of time. Thirteen fifty five twenty two. Come along, Come for Beatle Juice of Musical. Also come for the birth of That's Right, The Great Misto.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Next Tuesday night, we're taking you out drinks, dinner, then we're off to see the brilliant Beatle Juice to Musical Now at Melbourne's Regent Theater. You can book a tickets at Ticketek. We have a couple of pairs every single day on the show. Whilst you're having a drinks and he cannot pays a chat to me and the team, who is that? Who is that? Tell you it is is? It's miss though Jack post to you and I who's working the room doing close up magic, a hapless amateur magician with three cobble together tricks that he's gonna be doing for your pleasure. It's a great offer. Now you've come up with a magic name. You don't like, mistow not even the name, which is a whole character.
Speaker 3: Miss He's got a whole character.
Speaker 4: I will be Jack the tricker.
Speaker 1: Now. Listener Deborah Owen has come up with a third way here. It's a compromise I think pleases everybody.
Speaker 3: Beatle Jack beatle Jack, beatle Jack.
Speaker 1: That's good. Yeah, yeah, that's on the nose. Do we have a deal, yes, beatle Jack, be till Jack, beatle Jack take three times and he win a peer. Well done, Debrah Owen. All right, let's give away some tickets to come and join us next Tuesday night. And good morning, Hi, good morning. This is so exciting now, Anika, you fancy coming out next Tuesday night. You're going to see Beetlejuice to musical with all of us.
Speaker 12: I would really love that. I found out on Instagram that's someone I went to kindergarten, which is in the ensemble, So dying to get chus.
Speaker 3: Now they rotate cast, don't they and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: What if it's not, I mean, we don't have to stress out the whole night trying to work out.
Speaker 3: Is that if it's that kid.
Speaker 7: You went to kinder with, that's a point, that is a point.
Speaker 1: Distrac from the whole show. Have you got any recent photos. They're going to be heavily made up.
Speaker 3: It's Beetlejuice, you know what.
Speaker 12: I'm sure it'll be amazing regardless, Yes.
Speaker 1: Come along meeting next Tuesday night, Annika.
Speaker 13: Very exciting, Thank you, so so much.
Speaker 1: That's a right pleasure, Catherine, Good morning, Katherine. You fancy coming along?
Speaker 12: Jack batel Jack bat Jack.
Speaker 3: For you, so, Kathy, your fancy coming down?
Speaker 14: Well, look, I have.
Speaker 9: Been listening to you Christian since the very beginning. But I've also been watching Eddie Perfect since the very beginning in nineteen.
Speaker 1: Ninetywo years together. What do you get? Beatle Jack, beatle Jack, beatle Jack.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and Eddie Perfect, Eddie Perfect.
Speaker 15: Eddie Perfect.
Speaker 3: So you saw him in what year?
Speaker 9: It was about nineteen ninety seven at mentone Girl's GRAMDMA when he actually was the lead in forty second Street.
Speaker 1: Wow, justin for greatness even then, Wow it was I.
Speaker 9: Thought his name was made up. I thought it was just a stage name. But it's actually his real name.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I presumed it was an acting stage name.
Speaker 9: No, no, not, here's from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, listen, you've got to be there from nineteen ninety seven to twenty twenty five. We have to put you there next Tuesday, Catherine, We'll see you. I look forward to seeing a Tuesday night lovely.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: All right, more chances to join us next tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connal Show podcast last Friday.
Speaker 1: We've got a great story from Danny who was as a teacher and it's told us this story which has now got something over four million views on our Instagram and Facebook. It is a Hall of Famer call for me. We were talking about have you ever set a trap somebody.
Speaker 16: I'm a school teacher and on our duty on the Oval, and we were trying to bust the smokers because smokers obviously always go to the far corners of the oval. News a set of trees. So I went out before recessing climbed up the tree. So I was on the phone to my Collie telling him who was smoking?
Speaker 7: You just named them?
Speaker 16: He said, you, you, you, and you, And they're.
Speaker 7: Looking at him saying, how do you know.
Speaker 16: When we went out the next week, we knew that they were going to look up the tree, so we wheeled a recycling bin out and put it next to the tree, and I got in the bin. So we busted them second time around, and they decided to relocate after that.
Speaker 1: I can't stop every day I can think about the image of him opening and closing the bin and he's just getting and making a note of those boys. Now, if you were one of those boys who was caught smoking and busted like that, you've got to give it up to the teachers that yet you can't. It's an honor for life, that vision, that memory. I'm jealous. I wish to get caught smoking as a fifty two year old man. My teacher Danny, So an honor of his incredible story and his incredible work busting those smokers. Such dedication to his artcrafted teacher. Where I go opening up a teacher hall of Fame dedicated to Danny and all the other great teachers we've all had. So tell me about your teacher, why they deserve like Danny. Danny's the only teacher and then the moment he's got him with that incredible story of the trap and busting those smokers. There needs to be one story about your teacher before we let them into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Give us a call out.
Speaker 1: Thirteen fifty five twenty two Patty who deserves to.
Speaker 5: Go in most definitely honor Ball mention goes to Paul Skulls. Mister Skulls, I had for sheet metal at Wanger at a high.
Speaker 1: Sheet metal sheet metal whole classes, so.
Speaker 5: You'd make jewelry and all sorts of stuff from.
Speaker 1: Sheet of metal, yes, even panel beating or something.
Speaker 5: I was a bit like that anyway. I didn't really like it. But he was absolutely divine. He made it in jewelry making and silversmithing in Uni and so yeah, he was a legend. He really was anyway, because I didn't like it and really didn't know what I was doing. I remember we had to do this task of doing a bowl and I said, Missus Skulls, I'm really you know, I'm really not getting this. So if you'd ask him nice enough, he'd actually do it for you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Put him in the Hall of Fame. He would do it. I would. I wish i'd known that was an option to the ages.
Speaker 5: Loved it so much, and you'd have a chat to you, chatting away, what are you doing for the weekend? Yeah, yeah, and all this, and then he'd go on to mark you with like an A plus because he had essentially major project. Yes, but he was delightful. Paul Skulls, he was a legend.
Speaker 4: I had one of those instances where the teacher did the work for me. We had to sew a teddy bear together and I was really bad at sewing. And this is when we were a lot younger, and at night I said to Mom, I'm so far behind the rest of the class at the sorry this bear. So she had a chat to the teacher and then the teacher did some of the work for me. But I wanted it to be all done silently, because then the teacher the next day is she's handing out the bears that she goes and Jack yours has had a little magic.
Speaker 1: Oh no, the shame show not in the hall of fame for her.
Speaker 3: What's the name of your teacher?
Speaker 1: The sheep metal worker Paul Skulls.
Speaker 3: Goes in, All right, who else is going in? Tell us make your teacher.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show. We just opened up our teacher Hall of fame. Do you want to induct one of your teachers? So that's who they were and why they deserve to be immortalized in our teacher hall of fame. Christ and I want to nominate mister mater. Sounds like a headline we don't want to read about a teacher, but anyway, I'll go with it.
Speaker 3: Master.
Speaker 1: No, mister, it's all would work at Eltham High School in the eighties. One day he's you a circle on the blackboard, freehand, Yes for younger listeners right now. Black boars were how we were raised. He do this cushion, heed you the circle so perfectly right. Two of us got up and got a compass out to check it was a perfect self that he did by hand well and cushion. It was to this day, the eighties, a long time ago. I still think of that teacher to day, mister Mato who did buy freehand a perfect circle. Mister Mato, Come on in, sir, you weren't there in the eighties.
Speaker 3: This is what it all it.
Speaker 1: Took to impressed kids a perfect circle. If I'd been there, mine still blowing to this day. My mind was blown by a teacher, mister Nicol in nineteen eighty six. There was a time before wheelibins. Before wheelibins, they've only been around since the eighties. It was this black refuse binbag stumped out the front of your house, right or metalling bins. Wheely bans got introduced in England in nineteen eighty six. One of my teachers, right quite a centric teacher, wrote a song with three other teachers and performed it on our local news show. The local news show was called South Today. They made a song they sung on local TV where they were all four of them right. Him and his wife was a teacher at my school as well. Sung this song together about Wheelibins We've got?
Speaker 3: Could this be any more English?
Speaker 1: If I asked you guess the country, you don't need any guesses. It's up there with a perfect circle drawn by hand. Mister Nichols and your wife, Missus Nichols the Wheellybins song straight on local news with that argue in wheellybeans. What we would have.
Speaker 4: Done as students, I bet you did to kill time? Is like mister Nichols do the Wheelibans song for years?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, right year, it's Jack You're quote right all right? So I out who else is going in our teacher Hall of fame?
Speaker 3: Lillian, good morning, Good morning, Christian Lydian welcomes for the show. So tell us first of all, who was your teacher?
Speaker 14: His name was mister Walpole.
Speaker 3: And what did mister Walpole do?
Speaker 14: And he was my year twelve teacher? And I said, I think it was maths, but it might have been biology. But it's one of my subjects. He turned around and he made a deal with me that if I actually passed it at the end of year twelve, it gave me a signed copy of the Australian Crawl to Rocco album half.
Speaker 1: Now, why did that album?
Speaker 3: Why did he select that album for the reward?
Speaker 14: I was absolutely crazy about Australian Crawl and like during school, like I've got all of the kids. I don't know if you did it in England. But he used to have to write please, please, please, so you could meet the band. So I had all of the tens at one stage writing pleases and we sent all these pleases into countdown trying to meet the band, but we didn't. And yeah, because I was a really big Australian Crawl fan, that was and I got the record and I've still got the record with all of the signatures of all the band members.
Speaker 3: That is such a great story. I love that story. It's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Maybe when Oasis come here they're sending doing no interviews, we should do and meet the band, please please leam and know can we meet the band? LENI in a great story. Thank you very much for sharing that about mister Walpole. Thank you have a great day anyway, Laura, and good morning. Good morning, Lauren, Welcome to the show. So who's the teacher mister Cutler?
Speaker 15: He should definitely be in Hall of Fame Grade six on the Oval is Sindicut Speedway car board his car to school doing burnout from the over.
Speaker 1: Only in Australia Hall of Fame. Mister Cutler, meet mister Beta. No really that is his name. Instant legendslaters.
Speaker 3: I think you do no wrong after that.
Speaker 1: Now you can't, Laura, that's incredible.
Speaker 3: I love that. Yeah, Lauren, that's a great one. Thank you very much. You give us a call. You have a good day.
Speaker 17: You have a great day.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Ashley.
Speaker 1: Good bye bye, Ashley, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 18: Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: Here game, Yeah we're good actually, So who's the teacher that deserves to go into a teacher Hall of Fame?
Speaker 18: Student teacher, mister Schubert. He come along to help us with our school play, the musical. We just finished worked on it for months, finished the finish all stuff, and so we decided to go down to the pub just to quench our our nerves before a full dress rehearsal. So we got Dan I had a great time come back, and he forgot all his lines, forgot everything, forgot everything he had to do basically and full dress rehearsal in front of all the teachers and all that sort of stuff. And it's so funny thinking about it, but he definitely has to go into all of time.
Speaker 4: So he the teacher took you to the pub.
Speaker 7: Yes, your student teacher.
Speaker 18: Fantastic, fantastic, God, yeah you say that, Yeah, yeah, what a legend.
Speaker 1: Another round him, so we got the player carrying old shoemy back to school. God, he really quenched his nerves, didn't he absolutely very much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's in rehab now.
Speaker 1: Actually, buddy cool, thank you very much. All right, who else is going into our Hall of fame?
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Gone Podcast.
Speaker 1: Looking for your teacher Hall of Fame nominations, and then after morning we'll be into what are the odds your stories of coincidence and chance. On thirteen fifty five, twenty two, Christian I went to Q High School or big celebrity went there. That's right, he's now magician, an amateur one beatle jack, beatle Jack beat Jack. That's your alumni isn't it.
Speaker 4: I did go to Q High School.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to nominate miss Vulp. She was so incredibly stirm and had a solid telling your voice. But she was very fair most of mortally. She believed in us kids when we didn't believe in ourselves. She'd always back up the students and sport them. Even though I got a few detentions thanks to her, I always respected. I was devastating when she passed away due to her varyingcounts a few years ago.
Speaker 3: But I'd love to have a chance to say what a great teacher she was.
Speaker 1: That's lovely, Thank you very much you said that about Miss Vulp of Miss Hugh High School.
Speaker 4: Miss Vulpy, she was my favorite.
Speaker 3: Oh no way? And what was she? Lovely?
Speaker 4: She was lovely. I do remember getting a few detentions.
Speaker 1: From Yes, tough affair, tough affair. She's a great teacher, Miss Vulpy. Right, Okay, she's definitely got to go in. Jay, Welcome to the show. Oh my name is Joy, Good morning, Jay, and tell us about your Hall of Fame nomination for a teacher.
Speaker 7: So I like a lot of pet Marlein Phillips, a teacher at a very secondary college. He used to teach automotive and pretty much I went on to be an automotive takena sure of myself because of that. I had a bit of a rough school time and he always at the time for me and any when that came to him.
Speaker 1: Well, lovely, sounds like an amazing teacher they make that can make such a big impact in his lives, can't they.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would like to. I lost contact with him after I left school. I would like to be contact with him. I had to do that.
Speaker 1: But you know, if any you could call up a radio show Jay, tell us again, what was the school, what years and the name of the teacher, and then you never know who might be listening to the show.
Speaker 7: Martin Phillips was domind Valley's secondary college, Donald Craig in the year between two thousand and ten.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 7: He used to live on and Wornald, Glenn, but after that I lost context.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's pick up Philip, Martin Phillips, then Don Valley. Yeah, yep, great, Okay, Well you never know who might be listening right now, who might know him, Jay, So hopefully we can reunite the pair of you.
Speaker 3: I'd love to do that by the end of the week.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, it did good to be here to catch up. Will see let him know that I didn't.
Speaker 1: It's so bad, all right, Jay, thanks for calling him?
Speaker 7: Oh right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show, Go on podcast Friends, it is time for this week's edition of what are the odds?
Speaker 2: Believe it or not?
Speaker 18: What are the odds?
Speaker 1: You gotta beshing me like? Were you with Cheryl who married a hun? Who works with the Cheryl who married Ahn as well? Every Wednesday on the Christian O'Connell Show on the One and Only Gold will it for your stories of coincidence and chance?
Speaker 12: I was singing flick my hair back, check my nails I've slicked on the radio and that same song was on and the girls went feeling good as hell.
Speaker 19: My first husband happened to be born on the first of the first seventy one at Essendon Hospital. I divorced him and met a new feller.
Speaker 15: Ten years later he was.
Speaker 19: Born on the first of the first seventy one at Essendon Hospital as well.
Speaker 12: Traveling around Victorian wine country is my.
Speaker 4: Father in law.
Speaker 12: A while ago, the guy who was a winemaker was serving us. He used to be a carpenter. Turned out that he was a carpenter who made the rowing boat that my father in law rowed in the nineteen fifty six Olympics and won a bronze medal.
Speaker 3: In What are the Odds? I don't know, do you?
Speaker 1: Thirteen fifty five twenty two, called the odds line Right now, we still haven't given away midweek in the show. Right now, we still haven't given away are one thousand dollars that we give away every single week for our call of the week. As soon as we hear a great story, you win that one thousand dollars could go with your coincidence story in the next twenty minutes. Thirteen fifty five twenty two, Tina Turner, Now eight minutes past eight, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Christian O'Connell show, go on.
Speaker 1: Podcast lines over and now your stories of Cohen incidents and chants for this week's What are the Odds? Now?
Speaker 3: You said you got one today?
Speaker 4: I do. I got a letter in the mail last week saying that I need to renew my driver's license photograph, and then in the same week an email that says I have to renew my passport photo.
Speaker 1: I want you to be really as with me when people calling and you whispered to me dullard. If someone called you with that, what would you be saying to me right now?
Speaker 4: Is that the end of the story, because I would assume that there.
Speaker 1: Was too believable. However, this is incredible. What are the odds? From Michelle? Get ready to travel across the world.
Speaker 4: I'd love to.
Speaker 1: Christian and I have a very random coincidence story which still amazes me. In my twenties, I lived in London for many isn't it heaps of traveling. When I was in Thailand, I was on local bus. Behind me there was a couple from New Zealand, where I'm originally from. I ended up having a chat with the Kiwi guy, who said he was also.
Speaker 3: Living in London.
Speaker 1: Turns out we had a couple of mutual acquaintances. Then a few weeks later I was in a London nightclub and the Kiwi guy from the bus was suddenly dancing next to me. A few more weeks later, I went to the Tomato festival in Spain. I've been to Latomatina and a random guy asked if I could take a photo of him in his mates. The Kiwi guy was one of the mates in the photo show. Wow. A few few more weeks later, I went back to New Zealand to visit family. I couldn't believe it. Kiwi guy was at the same bar as me. This is incredible. What are the odds I have seen the same bus and in four different countries. Wow, Michelle, this is massive.
Speaker 5: This is like the universe saying they need to be together. Yes, don't you think?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do agree with you.
Speaker 1: It's a meg Ryan and Tom has story. What about this?
Speaker 3: Do you want to go to La Zoo?
Speaker 1: I would love to. Let's go. Christian my his grandson is a zookeeper and an animal park a few miles away from where he lives. Today, he popped in on his way to football practice and said something really weird happened on the way home today.
Speaker 3: Odds warning. Here's what happened.
Speaker 1: Jake. Jake was nearly home from work and stopped at the petrol station just up the road from his house. He was getting back into the calm after paying when a police car pulled up behind him. The officer got out his car and recognized the logo on Jake's T shirt called him over.
Speaker 3: His wife and children.
Speaker 1: Had been at the animal park earlier and said that his wife had sent the husband the police officer, photos of the lovely time they're all having together. One of the photos was of Jake showing some of the animals to the officer's family.
Speaker 3: What are.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't you dare?
Speaker 3: Story about two photos? Asking for I d wake me up? When September end's green Day.
Speaker 4: I think we all expected though, with the start of that, well, there was going to be some animal based one, like.
Speaker 1: A line, an animal based one. He's an animal handler like that missed though.
Speaker 3: Tracy, Good morning, Tracy, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 19: Here are you going?
Speaker 3: Okay? Tracy, I'm very good. So what are the odds? What's your story?
Speaker 12: I have a brother named Gleen Campbell, and as I got older and got married, I ended up with a brother in law called Gwen Campbell. And my brother in law went to Perth and became unwell and went to hospital that he kept him in for observations and had him in one of the old COVID units which had two rooms in that ward. He's sitting with his wife, and nurse came in and said, hey, Glenn, your wife's sated visit. He said, actually, this is my wife, the one sitting next to me, and she said no, no, no, she's at the counter. He said, no, it's not my wife. So my sister in law said, hang on a minute, is there another Gleen Campbell here by chance? And then she said, I checked the chart.
Speaker 3: She said, actually there, My god, it's a rhinestone cowboy himself.
Speaker 12: I know they're everywhere. So she went next door and said, excuse me, but do you have a sister named Tracy? Said he Why do you ask? She said, because we'rey lady. He said, I don't think so she said, yes, she's married my brother. So we had jiggling Campbell's both in Perth in a remote part of the hospital at the exact same time. One brother in law.
Speaker 1: That is some connective tissues going on there. That is amazing. Tracy, Thank you so much your story, No brother, no good day? Is this the nine kids in Geelong? I'm so excited with this vo one team. Get Rachel on next. That for sect me story, If that's true, is a whole new peak for this feature. Kathy, take us to Geelong.
Speaker 17: Hello, I live in I grew up in nor Lyin in the same street. We had two families. There was nine children in each family. We were all born in the same gender order, we're all within twelve months of age, and we're both Catholic families.
Speaker 1: Of course, rhythm methods great. Quite a lot of large families. You go to wine and they're very big families.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 17: What't much to do in the sixteen No, you're right.
Speaker 3: No, iPhone is what a great formal contraception? So, Kathy.
Speaker 1: So it's two families on the same street, just so I get this claim right, Two families on the same street. Each family has nine kids, yes, all in the same gender order, yes, and essentially the same age.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Yes. And the last the last child on both families was an afterthought with a big.
Speaker 3: That's phone in. Are you an after thought?
Speaker 1: After Thursday? So lovely?
Speaker 4: At least they can bond over one.
Speaker 1: Least I can hear on the radio whole city. No, I think I recognize your name even after thought. Aren't you fail? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that one, did you? Kathy?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 1: Halfway through a cigarette? Kathy, thank you very much your cool hashtag?
Speaker 2: Joe On Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good Morning, Christian. A friend of mine was listened to your show this morning. My late sister, Kathy Volpi was mentioned in your Teacher's Hall of Fame at around five to eight, a teacher at Kew High School. If there's anyway can I can have a listen? Do you have show recordings available online at all, Pauline, We do yet, they're called podcast. But however, I will I'll get the break and I will gladly send it to you in the next couple of hours. I'm sure you'd be very moved by one of our listeners who remembered your late awesome sister as a great teacher, as did Jack, who's doing the show right now. Yeah, Pauline, what a small work. Thank you very much for emailing us, and we'll send it over to you in the next hour. All right, So we've got a few more stories in eight twenty eight your what are the odds? Your stories of coincidence and chance?
Speaker 3: Rachel?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Rachel, Good morning, How are you? I'm good Rachel. Now I'm very excited about your story.
Speaker 3: Off you go.
Speaker 7: He yes, the odds.
Speaker 13: So my first husband and my second husband had ever effected me on the same day at the same plate.
Speaker 1: Now was organized by you?
Speaker 14: Was it?
Speaker 20: Like you?
Speaker 1: For one Monday.
Speaker 17: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 13: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: How do you know this, You've got to be honest. How do you know that these two dates are those dates you put them in your diary? No.
Speaker 13: So I met my obviously I was divorced. I met my new partner and as you do, your chat about having more children, and he said, no, I've had an eectomy at dropped a snipping keebra the week before we met. Actually, so that was, you know, a bit of a sign to not have any more children. So then a few years later, my first husband came and dropped off the kids because it had had them for the weekend, and he said, I'm getting married, and oh, do you think you'll have more children? And he said no, I've had the slip. And I just jokingly I said, oh at doctor slipping keys, bruh. And he looked at me like, han, did you know that?
Speaker 1: And I go did you?
Speaker 13: And he goes yeah, And I go was it the fifteenth of March twenty fifteen And he goes, yeah, okay, you and my partner had affected me on the same day at the same place with the same doctor.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. This is one of my favorite stories. We've had this, Rachel. I'm so glad that you hung on for comment.
Speaker 3: Is we need this story. We need this story.
Speaker 1: It's one for the ages.
Speaker 13: Having any more children ever.
Speaker 1: Again, shout out to doctor Snipping Keysbrough as well. Oh we get every single week. We're blessed. We've got these incredible stories, you know that affects all different areas of life. I never thought we'd get one about doctor snick of a sex click and two men.
Speaker 18: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you much, Radio and the City, Thanks you, Rachel. Great story, Rachel, thank you very much for sharing.
Speaker 13: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: And now we got time for one more. Young Henry is calling from the school run. Good morning, Henry, Good morning Christian. So are you just about to get ready to go to school? Henry.
Speaker 20: Yeah, we're we're in a car park right now.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. And are you looking forward to school today, Henry? Or you're just trying to kill a bit of time by calling me?
Speaker 20: Yeah, probably killing a bit of time.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's okay, and happy to hear your favorite waste of time, Henry.
Speaker 3: What's the story for its mate?
Speaker 20: My story is that on Monday I was playing soccer and then at soccer training, though there was hundreds of other kids and I got kicked in the face by a soccer ball. And it turns out who kicked that person who kicked me in the face was also called Henry.
Speaker 1: Wow two in general story the story of two Henry's.
Speaker 4: How's your face?
Speaker 1: Yeah it's okay.
Speaker 20: But at the time after I got kicked in the face, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know, it's they often do. Actually got to watch the old kicks in the face Henry. But I'm glad you're okay, but it's giving you this great story. Yeah, yeah, it's so biggie for Henry.
Speaker 3: Just a normal day for Henry.
Speaker 1: Well, Henry, what's that?
Speaker 20: It is a normal day for me.
Speaker 1: It is a normal day for all of us. Actually, Henry Weiss works as well as stories. Who are you you young nine year old Buddha? All right, Henry, off your truck to school? Thanks to calling the show bye bye bye bye now bye bye pleasure.
Speaker 3: Who have the other person? Whilst probably a mum.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Today's time waste. The big thing you need to know is, thanks to Master Chef, one of you wins an amazing price fine hendred dollar dinner lunch on US five hundred dollar best restaurant vouncher. Could you make an epic Master Chef worthy meal in just twenty minutes? Yeah? I reckon I could actually What about it? Well the contestants do on Master Chef seven thirty tonight on Channel ten. Before we get into time wastter, some nonsense from producer Rea. The National Craving Report has revealed what most order cuisines are on Australia's food delivery services.
Speaker 3: Say me, now, buck right, just say that.
Speaker 4: What's the National crave Authority?
Speaker 1: Want this?
Speaker 3: Who works for the NCAA, the National Craving Authority?
Speaker 1: You got the National Security Agency in America? Yeah, we've got the NCAA, the National Cravy Agency. Make me laugh. All right?
Speaker 3: So what do we think the top five dishes are?
Speaker 4: Pizza?
Speaker 3: Yeah, margaritea pizza number five? Well done?
Speaker 5: What about mackey days?
Speaker 3: Not on there?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 1: Time number two? I got to say these top fives. You're on FA this week, yes, yesterday? At number one, perhaps you want to play a long and fall asleep? Wake up?
Speaker 4: What else? Got a chicken?
Speaker 3: It's a number three?
Speaker 1: Promise you like it's a big high status game. The list you speaking, I need this n me again.
Speaker 5: She's like, let's look at your strike right, what's number four?
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 3: We've done it. Pizza already said that.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, all three.
Speaker 5: What are we up to?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 4: We haven't got number one?
Speaker 1: That's the big patsy.
Speaker 3: See if you can win back some self respective.
Speaker 5: Well we've covered curry.
Speaker 2: We what else?
Speaker 5: What about your Michael Chinese?
Speaker 3: Nowhere near?
Speaker 1: Think about what something you see in every suburb that they're open?
Speaker 20: Well?
Speaker 1: Did you do it?
Speaker 14: Did you get some.
Speaker 1: Teach truck to give you a little bit of hell and unpating you on the head?
Speaker 3: Slow kid?
Speaker 5: I don't like opering fish and chips because I go soggy from all the steam.
Speaker 3: I like the sogginess.
Speaker 1: Do y'all soak me up?
Speaker 5: I like all those little tiny crispy I just like a punnet.
Speaker 1: Of those have annet of the scraggly little bits.
Speaker 3: Spraggle me up?
Speaker 5: What's number one? I just was that number one? I thought, Well, we didn't do number two?
Speaker 3: Doesn't he got it?
Speaker 1: Pat time?
Speaker 3: I said, well done, that's at number two. What listen?
Speaker 1: We know you zone now eight thirty. But at least try and disguise it. Patter sleep now, No, okay, we're looking for your band foods today, musician foods Wu Tang clam Gold, Patty won't like this, but I do. Hootie and the Blowfish and Chips, madonnaa bab Gold, Peggy su pegg who's that singing? It's old spuddy holly.
Speaker 4: God song and Dad's number we do?
Speaker 1: Why not? And what about Burritoto Burri tooto? That silus gotcha? Jackie boy? What have you got soup dog?
Speaker 3: He's a busting cut for it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, gold Zen like effort, YUCKI minaj Oh, that's very good.
Speaker 3: Gold plus the.
Speaker 4: Peach Boys problems again, not hot on the craving authority, things to order home and the kids love Billie Eilish, Oh yeah, and they love Billy Side Dish.
Speaker 1: Oh gold as well.
Speaker 3: All right, we're looking for your musician foods.
Speaker 1: What have you got? Texta mean oh four seventy five three one oh four three, good luck, don't forget the best one today we get you get five hundred on a meal voucher restaurant voucher, sorry, five nunture a restaurant vouchure.
Speaker 2: Thanks, to Mastership The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, and.
Speaker 1: She just don't whisper, so she thinks we've gone out all right, time waste, So trying to mark the time waste to Now this is where last half of the show we stay on point. We never just sort of played like a random sprinkler. Today, we're looking for your musician foods, Jackie Boy, you ready tomorrow. Let's do it best and show five hundred dollars a restaurant voucher thanks to Master Chef as Silver, Puss, Burnet's Fanning love the Burnet's No the Foe instead of the Who, Bronze, Frank Dim Sinatra Silver, so close to Daniel tom Katsu Stevens Silver Puss, Boz Snacks Love Danny Power, well done, Panic at Nabisco, Tasty Perry Silver, Tasty Perry is good, Tina Tuna, Cassero Gold, Pianna Abdull Silver, You Beef forty, You Beef forty Gold, Fleetwood, Mac and Cheese Bronz. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jack Post wrote that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Michael spag Boltonpa Bolton, We fun Guy, Sebastian Silver, Sushi Quattro Gold Sushi Quattro.
Speaker 3: Very good, Is that a Nette noise? I can tell you're a new be Welcome.
Speaker 1: Peter Entree, Oh that's dog plus Steve Gilbert, well done, Ramenstein, ramen Stein, these are outstanding, Well done, Brett Urban's another goal? Are we going to pick anyone for Weston Show?
Speaker 3: They're all best in show?
Speaker 1: Shane Sharpworld done for that, las Enya Yeah, silver plus Yeah, Elliot, why not?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast m