Speaker 1: Stand by your phones. For the last five weeks, this fine radio station has been doing the five star Freeloader. Not exactly an aspirational name, is it. We're gonna call someone out and I go, hey, freeloader. But what a great prize your choice? Do you want to go to La La Lan, Los Angeles to go and see Pink live before she comes here? Bruce Springsteen the Boss in Vienna recently taken most liveable city in the World crown from here and Madonna in Seattle, Brian Adams in beautiful San Francisco, or Adele in Vegas. The prize is VIP concert ticket package, round trip flights. This radio station is so good. Other radio stations is dump you there one way and we're gonna make your own way back. Check the teas and seas. But no, we're bringing home. But we never leave the listener behind. We return round trip flights between Melbourne and the destination in Ooh Life Flat Seas. The Boss is put here three nights in a sweet add a five star hotel Limo from the Airport Hotel concept and you get one thousand dollars spending money. What a great price. All right, So we're about to call one of you right now, the winner has been selected completely at random. You ready, Jackie Bye? Give somebody the good news. What do you reckon? They're going to go for I reckon Springsteen? I think Pink Patsy. What do you reckon? If it was me, I'd go Vienna. You want go and see Brian Adams in San Francisco. I've seen him thirteen times and more than enough of it is in Yeah? Not after that song this week? Yes, I want to be your underwear Donny's dash. All right, then let's find out what our winner is going to choose. Jack doing the number nare so this is live. If your phone's going could be us, don't worry about Hey, guess who this is?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, CHRISTI, yes.
Speaker 1: You are the five star Freedowner. Thank you God, oh you little River. Well done, Tracy, Oh thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Vegas is that where you're going? You're going to go and see Adele.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go and see Adele. I can't wait. I'm taking my daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, how old your daughter, Tracy?
Speaker 2: He's forty four?
Speaker 1: Oh she's forty four. That'd be a great girls trip to go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Count wait, oh my god.
Speaker 1: So when did you When did you go and win the chance to go on the short list? How many weeks ago?
Speaker 2: Only last break on Friday?
Speaker 1: I think it was, oh, well, well done, you lucky, lucky thing. So you're not interested in any of the others, Like Springsteam with Donna, was always going to be Adele if you want, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's always Adele. Yeah, she's got the most amazing voice.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, and as you daughter like Adele as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, she loves it. Although I think she would have gone to Pink she's been to Pink of that six times. But yeah, she's happy to go to Adele for sure.
Speaker 1: Of course, you too are going to have such an amazing time. You ever been to Vegas before?
Speaker 2: No, you've never been to Vegas. I've been to Bali and Thailand. That's it.
Speaker 1: Vegas is like no other place on Earth, is it. You've been there? It is crazy to help. Yeah, it's a real one to the lifetime experience. You get there and you're like, it's like going to another planet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, food, it's going to be fantastic.
Speaker 1: Oh fantastic. Will what is your daughter's name, NoREL Well, I hope you and Nerel have an amazing trip, you will. It's a whole five star experience. You get a thousand dollars spending money. I'm so glad that you're off to Adele.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you so much, Christian, Thank you all right.
Speaker 1: I really I'm envious. You and your daughter are going to have a fantastic trip as well. Really, and Joe, we're gonna stick on some of down for you in the rail right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks so much, Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, send us a postcard. Fro Vegas, Vegas, Baby Vegas. Well done, Tracy.
Speaker 2: Bye,