Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Pats you two, good startler show and how are you? How was it a big night last night? Pat two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no not at all, No, no, just in rewind, I think got to wake my voice.
Speaker 2: Up for the day. Can I just say a early Happy Mother's Day for this weekend?
Speaker 3: Thank you and to Sarah and Bianca also, I.
Speaker 2: Love Mother's Day. I love it being a day for my wife just to sort of get all the kudos that she deserves. You know, our girls are now obviously late in their teens, almost eighteen, almost twenty this year, so I think there's going to be tears from Sarah Mother's Day this year. Yeah, because it's all transitioning and shifting, even during the week. I was talking earlier the other day about how last weekend I found my wife crying, actually slumped on the floor. There's this cupboard in our house where all the art supplies have been for years and years. Years. They came with the summer UK and so so many years of our memories you have for them and making all the mess, the giggling and the after Now suddenly it's just there it's like a museum and my wife is crying. I'm thinking, oh my gosh, she's crying last weekend and find them Mother's Day this weekend. It's all shifting. You're even you're now transitioning, You've still got years ahead. It is shifting.
Speaker 3: It's shifting. She's a teenager now, and now it's just.
Speaker 2: I'm actually nervous about this weekend.
Speaker 3: Are you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, because it could be if laos A moves out to university next year.
Speaker 2: We keep it on the up. At the moment we have it's a no, yeah, we all know this. It is going to be the last year. Lois has already said, can't wait to move out on That is great. We've done a great job as parents. They go around the corner and oh god, it's just us. It's just us.
Speaker 3: You refined, refine yourselves again, don't you. It's like, okay, it's just the two of us.
Speaker 4: Now you're both saying that like it's a bad thing. You could maybe look at it. It's like, it's the two of us again.
Speaker 2: How what hobby together? It's from a banjo club. Let's bring the articles and we do google gabout thirty years until one of us die a happy mother's name. Enjoy the ride this weekend, everybody, And are you ready for beanchor? Because obviously your mom Now it's obviously getting stuff ready because Gordy is too young to I can't.
Speaker 4: Say too much because listens to the show, would hate to give away anything.
Speaker 2: But she's today's winter on the time where so she's off to the Langham Hotel.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, I got a shame we've already given away call the week.
Speaker 2: That was my big idea for now I have to go to back up plan. You've got something nice plan. I do have something nice plan now. I'm very happy that I did earlier in the week as well. Him and Gordon did.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes as well?
Speaker 2: Lovely And what else you up to this weekend? What are you doing Chackie boy?
Speaker 4: Well, before that, my brother and I were going to take Gordy and his son camping overnight tonight for my brother's birthday. But last minute we're going into an airbnb because it's just too cold at the moment.
Speaker 3: And it's going to rain this week.
Speaker 2: Yes, is it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. After a lovely long summer, no one gets into Maine. This is it? Get the caravan, let's go camping.
Speaker 4: I know, and Gordy's never been camping before, so I didn't think it was the best time to take him.
Speaker 2: With raining well done, it could.
Speaker 3: Be quite miserable. You don't want to make him never want to go again, like you want to make instead of experience, because.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea then, But I have fond memories of camping with my dad when I was growing up, and I want to give that to Gordy. But I don't want to start straightaway.
Speaker 2: I always always see those amazing videos that Hamli's Blake puts up where he takes Sonny camping. It's unbelievable that experience Sonny gets. I want Hamid's Blake to take him. I never got to do that. You don't go camping in the UK, it's not it's not pleasure base to go camping. When I see those videos, I wish I was Sonny Aime's son. Yes, look amazing.
Speaker 4: He was one of the people I asked, is it too young to take Gordy camping at the moment he said yes, don't just simulate camping in your backyard maybe at two years old, and then wait till he's hold it. Yes, yeah, I was trying to bite off too much more than I can do, so.
Speaker 2: B and B. Wow, we really get that rural experience in their BnB. Look God, and this is how you have to forage for the Wi Fi co.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's do double thumbs up. This is where me, Chack and Pants talk about the things we're into at the moment. Pats, what have you loved this week?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well I do have to give some love because this Sunday, being Mother's Day, is the Mother's Day Classic at Alexandra Gardens and the Tan, which is a massive charity like it's their major major charity fundraiser for the year, and this year is the first time that the funds raised are going to ivarian cancer as well as breast cancer. It's not too late to register. You can do a four to eight or a twelve k walk all run. You remember seeing it on the TV on the news on Mother's Day. It's where everyone don's pink being the breast cancer color, and turns out in support for people who are battling breast cancer or perhaps they've lost to breast cancer. It's such an amazing job they do, so not too late to register. Go just to their website. Mother's Day Classic. Fifty seven Australian women are diagnosed daily with breast cancer and Overian I don't know, Aul, it's too high. And ovarian cancer is the tenth most common cancer in women in Australia. So that's the Mother's Day Classic this Sunday. And the other thing I've been burning through this week is Hack season three.
Speaker 2: We watched the first two episodes. It's brilliant. Really, it's such a great show.
Speaker 3: So many good reviews. I think it's better than the first two seasons, and there's already early talk about a fourth. And Jean Smart is amazing.
Speaker 2: I mean I only became aware she was she was in the mayor of Kingstown. She's incredible in that. I haven't seen much of us stuff before, but she is incredible in this.
Speaker 3: She really and she looks amazing too.
Speaker 2: This very cool, very funny.
Speaker 3: She is cool. She's very funny. Season three And that's on Stan.
Speaker 2: All right, what who are you into this week? Jackie boy?
Speaker 4: All right, let's talk about Baby Reindeer on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Now I'm warned off this, right, I know that guy who goad I know his story and the one man show.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me too much about it because I'm only halfway through games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've been warned off watching it for being too dark, because it is a.
Speaker 4: True story and it's creepy. It's the creepiest thing I've watched all year. But you can't stop watching it. I'll tell you if you want something that you.
Speaker 2: People don't know. This is a true life story. And he did a one man show about this awful stalker and now it's this he's playing himself in. Is he the.
Speaker 4: Guy god god Jack? No, that's him.
Speaker 3: Oh takes it to a whole new level.
Speaker 2: For now knowing that it's chilling all the whole thing is so creepy. Yes, yeah, wow, Yeah, it's how good? Is it like? Have you watched any event? No?
Speaker 4: No, okay, but I'm the more ha people to go and don't because they on story. Yes, it makes you want it and you'll you'll. Yeah, told me about it. I had no idea what to expect.
Speaker 2: She didn't store. It's him. He directs, certainly stars, and he did a one man play based on this thing that happened to him. With that with the Stalker, I read a big article yesterday by Stephen King praising how great the show was. Well, it's amazing. If you want that's the master of horror. I knows him with the great she says, his favorite thing you've seen on TV in years, because it's so it's.
Speaker 4: But so well done, and you if you want something to binge, you'll want to watch the next episode. That's Baby Reindeer on Netflix. Then another Netflix one was the the Roast of Tom Brady. Now, don't usually love the roasts because the iridea is just comedians get up and they're as brutal as they can possibly.
Speaker 2: It's actually hard to watch the time because really mean, you got professional killer comedians who've got jokes that are aimed to do any one thing which is destroying her.
Speaker 4: But a friend of our was on this one, Nicky Glazer, and she's such a great comedian that we wanted to watch her bit and it was just so funny.
Speaker 2: She's become one of the breakout stars. She's been trending for the last two days. Her set on it is incredible.
Speaker 4: If you if you just love it for what it is, the I mean, it's some of the worst stuff you ever here. Said about people. But if you look at it as it's just a game, and the game they're playing is brutal as possible.
Speaker 2: You know. Look, Tom Brady is a billionaire, he is going to be okay, but it's it's three hours long. Her set is amazing. Then there's another American comedian called Tony Hinchcliff. I've watched twice because there's so many it's I would say it's the most unpc thing I've seen on Netflix. I know you're going to go Ricky Gervas and Jimmy Carr. No, no, no, it's beyond that. No, no, no, it actually is. It's fairly believable.
Speaker 4: At times, it's shocking, but some of the stuff is just so funny. If you want to properly laugh out loud, watch watch the Tom Brady Roast.
Speaker 2: That's on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Look Christian Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We'll be asking you knock off Friday, What time are you knocking off today? And what is the highlight for you this weekend? What are you up to? A couple of things that I've enjoyed the we finally finished Red Eye on stan I have to say the last two episodes some of the best thrilling TV i've ever seen. I was watching it with my daughter Lois, And you know, sometimes you see a genuinely great plot twist that you actually did not see coming. Love that often you go, ah, yeah, you saw that an episode one. Ah, yeah, this one, we're like, oh my god, oh my god. Well, you actually just want to go that's such a great idea. I've never seen that done before. And now there's so many great thrillers now. We live in a golden age of TV. There's so many TV shows that we talk about every week. You could stream in that, but I cannot recommend it enough. Red Eye is great. You'll just tear through it. It's on stand.
Speaker 4: We should do a phoner about the best twists of all time. I guess it would come with a heavy spoiler alert because any reion we falls in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when do you think is the if it's more than ten years old? Is going to talk about? I think it's ten years presumed Innocent the movie. Yeah, that's an incredible one. Well, Primal Fear, Yes, Evan Norton, Yes, I forgot that one.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: The other thing I've really been enjoying as well. I'm a couple of episodes into it. Is Clarkson's Farm that's on Prime. I even saw the Hard to Please TV review at The Guardian this week gave it five at a five, which I didn't expect. The first two seasons I've really enjoyed, very funny. Jeremy Clarkson sort of quit TV, don't want to do it anymore, and he was stuff from a burnout. He just bought a load of land because he's made quite a lot money in TV, and then he suddenly found that he was getting so arranged of what it's like to be a farmer these days, he decided to make a TV show about it. So it's been I've loved the last two seasons, but this third season is unbelievable. It's very funny, but actually now it's become a serious thing where Jeremy is actually talking about issues of how hard it is to be a farmer these days. And my brother law was a farmer and it's his favorite TV show. But Jeremy Clarkson is extremely funny. It's really really funny. But now actually I think he's gone from being this will be a fun project, but now actually he is actually really getting involved in the running of the farm and the first season, he was like trying to sort of be quite hands off about raising pigs and abous did they die or they have to go away to be sold and killed? And you could see what was getting a bit emotional. Something happens in episode four. In fact, two days ago on the show, one of our callers, Katie, talked about how Heartbreaking was one of the most moving bits of TV that I've seen for years. I think it's because it's Jeremy Clarkson and you're like, my god, he's really breaking down here, and and you're actually sobbing. You can't believe you're crying with jessup with Jeremy Clarkson.
Speaker 4: I had no idea that's what the show's about, because when you scroll past it and you see it come up, you think he's going to be feeding cheap for an hour, and you're no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No no, He's out there like fourteen hours a day. He's changed his life. He's been doing this for the last three years. He's even set up his own farm shop and so like that. It's a real it's such a great and you don't need to watch the other two. Go back and watch it if you want, But the third season is the best one. It's brilliant. They do a recap at the beginning. You get it all. But I would just jump straight to the third season. It's on hours in Prime. I cannot recommend it enough at the moment you love it.
Speaker 1: Clarkson's Farm, Christian know Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Sometimes Sport and just ruin your night out. I speak as ADS fan, obviously, let's just forget about the results last night and the score. What is Grandmother Ham? What? What's well? What I know is that the big johnber Trump last night? You know, every time they got a goal, when I mean they got to go, I mean Carton, Uh, it would go like Cole's skulls and then suddenly it was like with Grandmother Ham. Never heard and I have never heard of it. And I don't know whether YouTube. Do you know about Grandmother Ham? At of it? Like a level to Batucky. I don't know about Grandmother. So do you know Pats? If you don't know, Pats is like the Canarian and the line shaft isn't it? Is it a cut of ham like a grandmother's thigh? Or is it a brand? Does anyone out there know Caitlin's got a hand up like an excitable pupil, that star pupil, you know, bouncing on the chair, please please up please.
Speaker 5: Grandmother Ham is like the fanciest of Hams, so high and ham.
Speaker 2: Why but why the grandmother title doesn't denote that.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I don't know.
Speaker 5: But my partner's Maltese and they've only ever had grandmother hand because it is, without a doubt the best slice.
Speaker 2: Thank god I mentioned this, the Maltese connections. What does a Maltese partner got to do with grandmother hand? And also when is grandmother like the top tier of anything? Oh you're going to be You're not in the penthouse, You're in their grandmother's street. The grandmother ham.
Speaker 4: I just love the image of somebody taking finger food around an event and they go, is that grandmother? I'm a Maltese, so I won't accept anything less, anything less? What about granddad?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, it's going to be grandmother hand.
Speaker 4: Does it mean that the pig is aged more like turn into a grandmother? No, because they're like aging a fine wine or like.
Speaker 2: The Spanish stud where they kill the meats. Grandmother age Yeah no, no, she's already aged. You kind of aged grandmother. The grandmother is aged, but you never heard of it.
Speaker 3: Pats Never Where do you get it, Caitlin? Is it it just? I mean you can get it at Cale's.
Speaker 5: I get it from Suckers, which is a really fancy Uh what's it called like shop?
Speaker 7: I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah it has if you've got to Tatsy, what's it called like shop? You ain't fancy and you shouldn't be going in there. Oh God, looks ladies. What's it called them shop? The place with the door and windows and a structure around it so fancy? From tween heads? Is that? Is it a shop? You call that? Whatever that is? We get it from there?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: Lines are open now nine four one four one o four three? What time are you knocking off today? And what is the highlight of your weekend? Men? Who works on the show? I wonder if there's any other mums that are doing this. She's doing Mother's Day tomorrow because her husband works on the soun so they've got to do a premature. They're doing PRIs oh a Mother's a Sunday priests, they're doing it tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Well, at least restaurants and cafes should be.
Speaker 2: Very very quiet tomorrow.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Shane Hall, Christian Tower. Jacket's never too late to take his sun camping. I took my daughter camping when she was just two weeks old. Oh wow, just cast your mind back to what it was like when a well Audie was two weeks old, or younger woman was just two weeks old. It's chaos.
Speaker 4: No part of me at that point of raising a child. I think let's make this more challenges.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, let's built temporary housing and accommodation into this. Poles, canopies and cooking sat on the cold ground two weeks old. She's now twenty three and loves camping.
Speaker 4: I amn't looking forward to doing it. But just watching the rain rollin, I'm so glad that we're not intense to know.
Speaker 2: Here's a weird thing. Right, So I did about the weather's weekend. Perhaps it works be raining all weekend and it's that strange Conor's not rain at the moment, isn't It's like bs rain's spray plus Yes, that's it. Yeah, but it's like nineteen degrees. It's like warm rain. It's very Melbourne, warm rain, Morning Christian, Jack and Pats. We use Nona Ham, which is but Tocki's version of grandmother Ham. Who knew this was like a battle of the nonnas, Grandmother Ham versus Nona Ham. All right, what time you knocking off today? We do a knock off Friday. We ask you tell me knocking off today? And then one of it's a high night for you this weekend. Emma, good morning. You know about grandmother Ham?
Speaker 9: I do Good morning Christians, so you can already get that cold has already been fire. It costs a bomb, and it's called grandmother Ham. I reckon, I'm making this up.
Speaker 2: They harvest it. It's from their necks. It's actually human grandmother flesh from.
Speaker 9: Because only anyone you will have to be over fifty five to know this. Call it tastes like Ham used to when when we're little kids.
Speaker 2: Good thing? Do you mean I'm spam Ham?
Speaker 9: Or no? Gosh, no, no, no, no, not that gosh. It's just the best Ham on the planet. And I said to my husband yesterday, can you go and get me some grandmother Hams? And he said to me, what's that? That's not what's that? And I said, it's proper Ham, and you can hardly get it cold. I said, you get six flights, yeah, proper and he said, yeah, I'll get it for you. And he got six slices that he came and he said that was ten dollars six and slices, very very soon slices. But you taste it, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have to go and try some of this scramble am. I might get this as a Mother's Day gift for my wife, some nice cup of slices.
Speaker 4: What did Ham used to take taste like back in the day? That doesn't taste like now?
Speaker 2: Great question.
Speaker 9: I don't know it's but that's what I mean. You have to be old to actually go. When you taste it, you go, oh my god.
Speaker 2: This takes me back to I'm so because I literally when I was at the g yesterday, everyone around me they kept seeing this grandmother hammer and I could do just people going, do you know what?
Speaker 9: Well after days after today's ringing, no one will going to be trending.
Speaker 2: Within half an hour, It's going to be trending. This is a very influential show. It's been trending within half an hour.
Speaker 9: It's huge in Brighton and two Rack.
Speaker 2: I bet it is at those prices, three or four slices for a lot you enjoyed. Take your time with that hand, please chew every morsel.
Speaker 9: Also, Christian, I have to tell you for Mother's Day, I'm being given this Saturday night show to Saints Reject and I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Oh I'll see you there. I'm going as well them perfect beautiful Jack.
Speaker 9: I listened to your one Christian. It was I read your book when it first came out. It was amazing.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 9: But your your session, your podcast with the boys was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh bless you. Yeah, it's an amazing show they do. And this is their last ever live show. This is it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I laugh and I cry. It's just Christy Swan, all of them are.
Speaker 10: Just so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going to be a fu show. Yeah, it's their final last one this weekend. It'll be a big show. Actually, Yeah, where is the palais or where is it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: That's a pillow. So Jack will see you at Rocco for dinner beforehand.
Speaker 4: Are you at the early there's an early show in the late show. Which one are you going to?
Speaker 10: Eight o'clock?
Speaker 2: Me too, I'm up late Saturday. Look it up by or grown up. Tell you what you take along with you bench stickers.
Speaker 9: No, we live in bom Beach and I heard someone calling, but I don't know where to get them from.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll bring something take them tomorrow. I want you out the front. You know there's always someone Dodgy. Well, you've got that girl on the air, right. You look like somebody is selling Dodgy tickets cold. Yeah, yeah for you. Yeah, well Jack, tickets sitting perfect, cheap tickets sitting perfect.
Speaker 9: I'm going to call out for you, Jack. I'll find you.
Speaker 2: I look forward to that. Thank you, Emma, Thank you very much. You give me what's it cool?
Speaker 8: Have a good day, guys you Tara, Good morning Tara, Hi morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Tara. What's the head for you this weekend? What time are you knocking off today?
Speaker 10: As I'm knocking off at four point thirty and it's my first Mother's Day?
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh, enjoy that. That's going to be a moment. You're looking forward to it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, really really excited. So my husband's planning everything. I have no idea what's happening.
Speaker 2: Your baby's very young, so before they can actually do anything.
Speaker 10: No, she's almost one. She'll be one in two weeks.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you got what a lovely couple of weeks. Since you got your first birthday and then you got my first Mother's Day. Two big firsts.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a big it's a big month.
Speaker 2: And do you know what's going to be happening?
Speaker 10: No, nothing, no idea.
Speaker 2: What do you want to happen?
Speaker 10: A sleeping would be nice?
Speaker 2: So not camping is the text camping.
Speaker 12: A hot shower?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some grandmother when you get out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've never I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Again. Now we're waking up to the brave new world where grandmother Ham has been around for ages. Wow, what a time to be alive. Tara, enjoy your first ever Mother's Day weekend. Okay, thank you everybody.
Speaker 10: Good day.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the question you know, Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So last night I was at the g let's just forget about how that these didn't realize that the first three quarters they actually count. It's not just a one quarter game. The big takeaway from me last night because a lot of times seeing goals being flashed up on the JumboTron by Carlton, all the goals were sponsored by Carl's, but they were heavily promoting something called Grandmother Ham. And all I could hear around me whilst people were going grandmother Grandmother Ham is Now I'd never heard of it. I didn't know if it was a I'm up to speeding now after six years here in Australia, of like virtually a lot of stuff here, But I didn't know. And came this morning Pats and Jack they didn't know any about Grandmother Ham and then wearing a lot about Grandmother Ham. You've got a lot to say about Grandmother Ham. Christian. It is Grandmother Ham is the Ham of Hams. This is from Mark the story. The story story got it's got an origin story now the Marvel Universe. The story is that the recipe has passed down from generation to generating me. It's hat you kill, the spice it up. There you go. That's the end of the story. Christian Sem this morning on their breakfast show are giving away Grandmother Ham. Right listen, we're doing binstick because they're doing Ham. We're all doing our best right now. What a time to be alive, Christian, and we have been buying Grandmother Ham for years before Cols jumped on the bandwagon. You buy it from the delies. But what it is it it's a fully boned leg. This is a lot of information for someone the text out and there's no spelling here, mistakes siting. Thank you, a fully boned leg, hand trimmed and tied using nine meters of string. If you just cut and paste Wikipedia and checks the to me, the skin is left on then smoked over German Beach. There's one many awards including Best Christmas Ham. It is Australian made using the Australian pork. Linda, you a butcher. There's a lot of a lot of Christian Grandmother Ham. We used to work in a deli at QVM and sold Grandmother Ham. It's leg ham debone tied. We heard about that early from the other guy and cooked and we were told the name is owned. It's made, all made in Preston. It's handed down from generations. So much to say about grandmother. We need to get some on the show. I need to try some of this Grandmother Ham right this weekend that it's all about your mum's and coming up to the next twenty minutes on the show, we want to give shout outs to your mom.
Speaker 1: Shut out to my mom.
Speaker 13: You're my number one.
Speaker 1: You passed on Wisdom and food Nabbies, Food Nabbies on.
Speaker 14: Mo Yeah kay, Jay, you ain't the only show that can do some X rated stuff because we saved in the morning for fun, all right, Mama shouts out, text us on oh four.
Speaker 2: No, that's the old text number. No, that is a text one oh four seven five three one oh four three. Give us your mom's name and then in one line there is something amazing you can tell us about your mum for her shout out. Okay, we never do shout outs on the show. We're going to do it today a few moments because they're worth it. Maybe all of your Chris could text in for you, Patsy.
Speaker 3: Well, if they know what's good for them, they will.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Can I shout out to my mom because thank you.
Speaker 11: My mom?
Speaker 3: Bev Jones, Mum, you're amazing. Mum was a nurse back in the late fifties and she has never It's something in their blood. Christ and your mum as well. You know, they just continually care for people, and she cares for my dad. She does an amazing job. She's eighty herself and she is unstoppable. She's a dynamo. So I hope you have a beautiful day.
Speaker 5: Mom.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to catching up with you, and we've got something really special because my god, you deserve it. You are so giving.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 4: It was so moving, sadly though more than one sentence, so we're going to.
Speaker 2: Have to strike it for the record. Just say Happy Mother's Day, bed Hi. So you know when you go online order flowers, say the miserable gets only let you put five characters. This is a printer joy, this gits all right, So shout out to your mom. What do you want us to say? Oh? Four seven five three one o four three. I got biaker and voucher for Mother's Day the other day.
Speaker 4: And beautiful the lady said, Now, do you want to fill out a message or do you want me to do one for you?
Speaker 2: How impersonal is that if she goes you actually let her do it, knowing you.
Speaker 4: Said no, I'll take it home and I'll write it myself. The fact that some guys are going in there and go, yeah, just write whatever you.
Speaker 2: Want, but write down with someone emotional or in contact with their emotions will put what would they what would that person say, For example.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey come on in Christian O'Connell's show, so big Day Sunday, Mother's Day right now that you can text me on oh four seven five three one oh four three and never do shout outs. Today we are for the first time ever actually to your mom. So just let us know. What do you want to say about your mum. We're calling it. Shout out to my mom. Shout out to my mom.
Speaker 14: You're my number one.
Speaker 13: You passed on wisdom and foot nappies, foot nappies on mom.
Speaker 2: After everything, your mum's dupra text me me. Look, ideally, have a bit more to say than just their name. Someone just texted me just like Sylvia. You've got nothing else to say. Said, Yes, Sylvia, you know you say something. You know, Sylvia. That's it. That's all you've got to say after everything, your mum stomp you just Sylvia. Shout out to my mom, Sylvia, Christian Shout out to my mum. Meryll. Now I'm gressing, it's not Meryl with an emes a B. So please also try and get the names right as well. Shout out to my mum. Meryl. I don't know. There might be MoMA out there called Meryl, but I think it's probably Beryl.
Speaker 1: Look, Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Text me if you want to do a shout out to your mom. Shout out to mom.
Speaker 14: Mom, you're my number one.
Speaker 2: You passed on Wisdom and nappies.
Speaker 13: Young Jack Post on the show would like to do one now for his mom. Happy Mother's Day to my mom, Jill. Welcome back from Japan. I look forward to seeing you soon. She just got back yesterday.
Speaker 2: You just heard you heard what Patsy did you? Welcome back. It's meant to be one. Welcome back.
Speaker 3: That's what you said to a colleague. Welcome back.
Speaker 2: So you're leaving, Malcolm, good luck with the new adventure yours, Jack Post, Hello mother, son Gordon, Every Mother's Day. It's some ham.
Speaker 3: You've got a great mom.
Speaker 6: You better passing money rash or son cut Jill aka mum, okay, alrighty mom, shout out.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Mama Roe Solana, best business owner at sixty Sylvia. They just had nothing else to say. A friend of Jack's turns out Meryl is Meryl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is MERYLSRL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's Meryl's it's meryls Christian one hundred percent. It is Meryl. That's my mum. She explains her name in as in Meryl's streep. I love it if call in this morning. If you always have to say to somebody over the phone, as in if you've got a name, we always have to go, as in please let us know this morning A nine four one four one o four three like Meryl as in Meryl Street Robin Jones. The best mom in law I could ever asked for. That is lovely. That is a nice one. Shout out to my mummy mate, Judy Gordon. What's a mummy mate? For my wine? That's Rose, that's her the g yesterday she was I was getting the drinks and Nigo. What do you want? She goes on, could you ask what's the driest rose? To read the room? Read the room right, it's corn or whatever wine they've had open for a week.
Speaker 3: It's not a wine.
Speaker 2: Are you doing tastings? You're doing flights right now. That said also, we were the only two in d scars throughout the front of it. Hey, what do you think we're cliched? I'm not going what Rose? What year is that? What region is it from. I don't think that was a good year. Pass me the other rose. They've got a rose. You'll have that in that little plastic glass. That plastic glass by the way. And the medic the poor they give you. It's like that thing you get the dentists. Yeah, my god, the wine is gone to mum. Cassie, thanks for getting up early to make chocolate chip cookies. I'm forgetting rid of all my son's knits as well. That's love from Tashi. Uh can I answer Christian? Also to Robin best mam I could ever ask for. Thank you very much for these kiden coming people worlds. No, no to me, like, what are you mad? Did you hear what I did? It was like Martin Luther King, I have a dream.
Speaker 4: If you're sorry, if you thought this was more about my mum. And I was putting my hand up to ask can you get nits as an adult or are they for kids?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely you can.
Speaker 2: Someone My hair has been really itchy lately. You know where where this is going from. This is the beginning of it now, Gordon, I thought it was kids only. No, especially with that big old frieze throw of yours. I mean that is a super spreader you're going to have to get. You have to get that nick comb all right, shampoo.
Speaker 3: That shammapoo is shampoo.
Speaker 2: It's like t be worried. Yes, you're notice that you're going to spread it to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want it.
Speaker 2: No, Well they can't jump all the way? Yes can they?
Speaker 9: Job?
Speaker 2: Well, the rims moved his chair away. Give you knit boy, nits school knits, knits knits you. Honestly, next couple of years you're going to get so many germs viruses. This is it. They're like little germ pits. Those schools you've got nits? Are you itching? Michie at the back of the ankle, will have it. You have to wash each other and leave it in about twenty minutes. We have to wash each other. Yea, no, no, I doubt it. I got it. You have to text your mum. When we heard the emotion that came earlier.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, can you do a shout out to my mom? Please do it at eight am. Oh, I'll come back to this one. It's a good one. Almost up that we're what Jack said, Now, what a situation we have here in the studio a buzz of excitement because Jack Posts may have knits.
Speaker 4: I think you're I just have itchy hair, that's it.
Speaker 2: And your son Gordon now going to the little school. It's super spread of places there. You know, they can't help them. They get all these germs and bugs. They bring it home to you in the first thing. And this will be like it for the next ten years. You will have at least once a year the old nit come out and you and your wife will have knits. It spreads like wildfire, doesn't it, because it once one of you gets it, because you sleep together, they jump from head to head.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I thought my whole life that it was a thing that only children could get, like the chicken pox.
Speaker 3: No, and you know what you do with your bedding, if you should put your doner and your pillow, and I think this is crazy. No, no, no, in the freezer. You put it in the freezer to get rid of them. It kills them.
Speaker 2: Off because it's freezer.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, you need like one of those deep chest freezer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, have those killers all right, baby, Rainy, I mean listen, chest readers something grandparents or serial killers are Bundy add one, get the Bundy one.
Speaker 4: I can maybe get one pillow in there, I can't get the whole.
Speaker 2: Fooder in there.
Speaker 3: Knits will live in there little resort.
Speaker 2: So we I would say one hundred percent. If you're scratching the back, it's knits, not no, no, no, the knits are living in there. Christa's on the line. Good morning Christa.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hi, guys. I was a swimming instructor for many years, teaching preschoolers and and and kids from kinder and babies and knits can swim. What do you mean they can swim in the water. So if you're holding a child teaching them to swim, they can swim from them to you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's terrify.
Speaker 8: It's all down here from.
Speaker 2: Here because this is how good Australia though is in the water. This is what you always do very well in the Olympics. Even your knicks are just so good. They just want a new lap lap lap lap. Well, I do swimming lessons with him every Saturday. No, that's what it is. In the coring won't kill these little buggers, they're so strong. So what's this? Why has our producer Kaitler then got cloves on. She's going to do a live examination now. She begged me, she begged me right to let her examine your head for nits.
Speaker 7: No, I just said, it's better if one of us goes down than all of us.
Speaker 2: Good idea.
Speaker 10: Have a look.
Speaker 2: W's not like we're not going to be on air Monday because there's been a knit outbreak on the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 4: And you know even what you're looking for, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's very obvious, very clear.
Speaker 7: And they also have eggs that are.
Speaker 2: White and yeah, yeah, you see them. And you please to know that we are filming this for socials. This is great. Looks like he's at the barbers now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, it's looking good.
Speaker 2: Oh no wait, no, no, no, come on, no no, no radio. But I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm genuinely not.
Speaker 2: But there is Jack. How long have you work with her? She wouldn't do it for radio.
Speaker 7: I can see where you've been scratching, and it's very red. But what I can kind.
Speaker 2: Because you would see the eggs right down the base of the root, is.
Speaker 7: That an egg is a dandrous. I think it's dandrous.
Speaker 3: You'll know if it's an egg. So you won't be able to swish it off like because they stick. They're very sticky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure that special palm ADI used right behind.
Speaker 3: The ears, Caitlin. They like the hot spots.
Speaker 2: This is not my finest moment.
Speaker 7: No, I actually just think it's standard.
Speaker 3: Oh it's brushing away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's brushing away, and you've actually got a.
Speaker 3: Bit on your jumper.
Speaker 2: I okay, you're sure it's not nits.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: I can't see any knits, and like there, I'd normally be able to see them right on the skin there or on the ends.
Speaker 2: So get good. That can be good. We can move on them.
Speaker 12: Christian.
Speaker 2: We've got no songs for the whole hour.
Speaker 4: Oh nig nag nag nag naked our naked hour, Oh nake big.
Speaker 6: Nig ny get hour.
Speaker 2: They get hour every Friday on the show. You picked the music the last hour, So from a you in control of the music, one big jew box, we give you a theme on the Naked Out today. Then we're looking for songs with the color in the title. Must have been color in the title. You can call me now A songs we have to play from A nine four one four one o four three. This is the one I want to go for. I love this song by Free to Pain Band of Gold. I love this song so got to have a color in the title nine four nine four one four one oh four three. The other one I love as well, Brown Sugar by the Stones. Jackie boy, what do you think we have to play Blue Orchid by the White Stripes. Oh well, on brand as always have a live knit inspection. Drop it, Christian, this is a great change.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes time. Then you're in control of all the music. Last on the show on a Friday with Got the Naked Out. I'm looking for songs with the color in the title on nine four one four one oh four three. Christian, I know you're doing your mum shout outs today. Heavenly shouts out to my mum Dawn, amazing lady who raised four of us boys all on her own, loved every day. Miss pirrate as well, miss your mum. That's from Mark Jones. That's a lovely message, Christian. Let jack know adults get chicken pox too. I had it for the first time when I was twenty. It was awful. Yeah, I think it's actually worse when you've grown up and you get it. Christian, all right, what about Amy Winehouse Back to Black? That's an amazing song. Actually, this is a great track. She had incredible voice, Christian. When I was trying to steer my son away from the wiggles, you have to wean them off, isn't it? You know it's like coming. You have to get them some methodone Patches. I started with songs with Colors in The Yellow Submarine was the first one. This is when they started experiment with drugs and it it's just not fit up there with all the other You're like, what this? I still think they gave her and go the dud songs on perfect Christian idea? You what about I'm Blue Daddy? I remember we played that song for someone else we were doing and after a minute we were like, this is bloody awful. It outstayed his wlcome real quick because he starts talking. The bit you know, the bit you love is twenty seconds and it's four minutes of dirsh.
Speaker 11: This is the.
Speaker 2: Story that little boy forgot. There's this robin come on and rob him.
Speaker 10: Him? How are you going?
Speaker 2: Okay? So what song do you have to play? Color and the title is a little Red Corvid Robin Gray song. Thank you very much, have a lovely weekend. Pina from Preston.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: Morning, Pina from Preston. What would you like to hear? Oh?
Speaker 10: You've got to play white waiting for Billy Idle. It's a nice day.
Speaker 1: It's a nasty for one wedding. It's a nasty.
Speaker 2: Rock and roll's most outrageous Rockercorner Patrina Jones Set from America band from Australia, Gateway Drug Billy Ivy Nick you could be wearing one leather glove with a snarl spiky hair. I don't think this country all that had bad example to our kids and future kids. Pina from Preston. Billy Idle band on the show a Net Good morning and.
Speaker 10: Net good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? And watch your song.
Speaker 11: I see red split in.
Speaker 2: Oh my God that great songs. Definitely play nim had this in ages and thank you very much for this one. Andrew, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 11: You've got to play black and back by Thank you brother.
Speaker 2: This is a hell of a song, just perfection, everything about it. Great. You've got another one for us as well. Andrew Yeah, follow that one up with a great light by Lord, can get the things quite see different flavor. This is a good tune, Andrew, thank you very much for your two songs. Have a great weekend. It's gonna Nikky.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Nikki, Good morning team, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Friday Day. What can we play?
Speaker 12: I'd love to hear Brain. I'd go by Bank mar.
Speaker 2: Red.
Speaker 15: Did you round that?
Speaker 2: It's got a Friday John to it. We used to say shut NICKI good suggestion. Let's gonna justin Good morning, Justina.
Speaker 12: Morning morning, guys.
Speaker 10: I'd like to hear a Heart of Gold by Neil Young.
Speaker 2: Did miss searching for Love? New Young Love? The song it ain't Friday, it's the weekend. It's not the Sunday first frothy on Friday? Is it? But I'm getting on, Oh god, and I'm getting old. It sounds it nil. It is a good song, though. Let's go to Tony. This is more like it. Tony, Good morning, Christian, Good morning, Patsy, Good morning, nit Boy. Can we say good morning to you? Yes, it's been proven. They're in there. They're in there, deep in that frow, Along with a decent Mother's Day message to his mum, it's all buried in there. Now, what is a Friday song with the color in the title? T Bone.
Speaker 11: Okay, first thing is first, can we change the introduction from the Naked Hour to O.
Speaker 1: Knit three Hour?
Speaker 2: Yes we can, Yes, I'm knit free.
Speaker 1: You know that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: We should have done that. I'm actually annoyed. Good producing that, Tony, Thank you.
Speaker 12: I'm a bit annoyed.
Speaker 2: Jack didn't think of it first.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 12: And the song is elo is mister blue Sky.
Speaker 2: Now this is Friday and Shane are old crusty here we are and yeah, this is it. Great clips again, don't bother with the chorus, just go flip the lull before the big chorus as well. This is a great one. Tony was sticking on to the next hour.
Speaker 1: Toler Briner, No, you're listening to the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 15: In the year twenty twenty four, The Christian O'Connell Show is under attack. Radio insurgents have breached the city walls. Every billboard has been seized, but a rebel alliance is forming.
Speaker 2: If you ever been, you ever born, you just have to call the Christian O'Connell show. End of week two, What a campaign. You're fighting. The comeback is strong a Tragon style comebacks if you win. Actually, anyway, I'll get into it a long night there at the g Strodden lost anyway, Carl and Jackie O. Not in our house, not in our house, everywhere billboards, trams, TV adverts and now get this because we work for the same company. That's right, the company that flew me here, gave me a life here, and now trying to destroy me. Every morning we get the lift and this radio station is on, and then something has happened this week. K and Jay have infiltrated everywhere. They're now in the lift in our building. You know what you are.
Speaker 4: I've just realized you're Woody from Toy storing the original toy. And then I think, got this shiny new thing, buzz Light Year, and all Andy wants to play with is buzz light yeh, got it.
Speaker 2: Well, don't forget about Woody. You're right. Don't forget about Woody You're right, jack all right. So the only advertiser you can get to promote this show that's spending millions of Kanda, JACKO, we have zero marketing money. We need your bins. We've got the stickers. Bin stickers that turn your bins into our b in boards. There's two ways you can get involved. We're telling you the one where we have thousands of these bin stickers due to your incredible demand. Thank you very very much. Everyone was saying you want the bin stickers, give us to them when you get the stickers. By the way, I'm yet to see any out about. I'm worried that people are only putting them out once a week. You need to leave your bin out there. Is that legal or not.
Speaker 4: It's probably just frienned upon by other neighbors, but I don't think you're breaking the law.
Speaker 2: Thank you Jack for the head of law on the show. We're also looking for rebel basis where these are businesses in communities where we can send you a couple of hundred stickers and people who are nearby can drop in and get them from you guys. Thank you very much to Fred Fortless and Keysbrough. Brian there Rebel Brian Rebel Caring at the Red Hill General Store, Rebel Matt's Alts Old Colt, I bet you what's you calling me? I thought I was Woody. I'm confused now, Old Colt. They make set ten times. No, please don't not getting nervous. In Frankston, thank you very much. Shane Brackett, Sharpie Red Exhibition, North Melbourne, David's Ferguson Blair Mooney Ponds. Thank you. Josie at Craigieburn Library. Thank you. Josie and Dino came in yesterday. Bundura, Paul and Spa and love this. Whatever you are, whatever you do, we're coming together. This is what we do every single morning. So if you are a business and you can basically be a rebel base for us, please call the show nine four one four one oh four to three. Now we've identified in we're running. Seriously, it's a military rebel campaign. They are the Imperial invading Army. We're like a rebel army, the Bin Alliance. We've looked at our strengths, weaknesses and threats and we are very very weak and vunderable in these areas. If they roll into town with that big old bus of theirs and take Armadale god Coalfield, do I don't even think about it? North Melbourne, Fairfield, Carton, then the prime belong to us tour rak We ain't going to listeners there, have we seriously what's a butler of the Gardener? Listen Waims, Clifton Hill, Hughesdale, Kensington, mont Albert said in Spotsward Travencore We've had no request from you, guys. Have you in any of those places? Please represent? We need you.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: The show with no marketing money. All our marketing money has been given to a real underdog show. I don't know if you've heard of it. A couple of new presenters, Carl and Jackie O. And they've got our marketing money. We have nothing. So the only billboards we can get are your bins. We've got these stickers. We've got a couple of thousands of them. We need to get now to you, guys. Nine four one four one oh four three. Meanwhile, just quickly, the legend of Grandmother Ham continues on today's show. Of course, I'm in my fifties and I'm Maltese. I've never heard of Grandmother Ham in my life. What's that producer Caitlin on about tease? People know and love it? What are you going to work? I thought? Am I confused? I googled it as soon as you mentioned Maltese Ham Off the bone it's the same as Christmas Ham. Ham isn't really a Maltese tradition. Maltese sausage, yes, but ham is for the skips longs, the Maltese burn. There, my Maltese fulcan Chris, thank you, hi, the chatter of our army, in our reben army. You pick your own rank more than Robert Christian.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Robert speaking mate, you're talking about putting stickers on the bins. I understand your concerned about Kyle and Jackie O. I write specification for garbage collection and also write planning conditions for garbage collection.
Speaker 2: A man on the inside, thank you for joining me.
Speaker 11: So you just need to be mindful that in some council areas there could be a bye law which requires the bins to be emptied and then move back onto the property, not left out in the street. Okay, so it's frowned upon. I actually write it into the planning condition that the bin is to be emptied and then move back into the property as soon as possible.
Speaker 2: Frown away, I see, sorry about that. It's war, Robert. Frowning happens. The frown of war they call it. You know, it's not the fog of war. It's actually a step up from the fog of war. The forgazi again goes to another f the frown of war. And what is a buy law compared to a real law anyway, probably something that we have to pay money for next week, but next week we'll start go start a campaign for all our by law fines. Let's go now to Constable Carmen.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Constable Carmen.
Speaker 2: Here recording constable is a police rank.
Speaker 12: It is a police rank, and I will definitely do my job in every possible way.
Speaker 10: To the sticks are on.
Speaker 2: The bank, thank you very much. Right, and watch your suburb are going to be looking on to Comfortable Carmen.
Speaker 12: Stress More hearts and if possible, I would even go around and put them on other people's bins in up the street.
Speaker 2: Careful, we're going to get a lot of frowning out the store. He demand's going to clamp us down.
Speaker 12: That's all right. I'll just say Jackie and Kyle, I did it.
Speaker 2: The marks working, Comfortable Carmen, thank you very much. You what we send them out to you today. But I have a lovely weekend you Jo, thank you, guys, thank you. Nikki, good morning. Welcome to the Rebel Bin Army. Hi, Hello, Nikki.
Speaker 10: Hello, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm here.
Speaker 2: They've had our comms. They've hacked our comms. It's this a care line. Hello Nikki.
Speaker 10: Hello, Yes, I am here.
Speaker 2: Wonderful we've got that. We're getting you loud and clear now, Nicki, Nikki, welcome to our rebel Army. What rank would you like to be, Nicki? Oh, superintendent, superintendent, the building superintendent comes. We don't need that. Superintendence didn't save the world.
Speaker 8: I'll try to save the worm.
Speaker 2: Thank you. And what suburb are you going to be looking after, Nicki?
Speaker 8: I mean mumbo, right, mumbo, that's.
Speaker 2: What wh is cure mumbo. Thank you very much, Nikki and mumbok okay, the superintendent of Mumbolk. Thank you very much. No way, thank you. What's clear is this been army needs you? Okay, don't sit on the sidelines. You've heard some of the ruffins we've got at the moment coming through. We've lifted the Fitness Basic exam to get through anyone's eligible. Please help us peace.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you much. An email just received to my in books from Shane Shane. Listen, we're all very busy people in the morning. You don't need to be doing photoshop making me appear as Woody from toy story. The photo is chilling. We're put on social share of I'd say you alsously got a lot of time into it. You obviously haven't, but a lot of time into it is rudimentary and actually rude as well there as well. All right we reward with Carl and Jackie. Oh, we are defending the good thing. There is this show question. I run a cafe in Sea Lake, Regional VIC, three and half hours drive from Melbourne. I would love five sick as, so I'm going to give you ten for my bins, which are on display on the Calder Highway. They say in showbiz in Australia, if you can make it on the Colder Highway, you can make it anywhere. Colonel d of the A seven nine Cafe and Amusements, Sea Lake, reporting for duty. Thank you very much, Thank you very much. Dee Walton of A seven nine Cafe, Amusance, Fiona Quinn Quinnie, manager Ozzie Veterans opshop, Christian, I love some stickers for our place out here in Ringwood. I manage Ossie Veterans opshop in Baronia. Good on you, Thank you very much. We listened to the show. If you morning, we PlayStation all day on. Please can we have twenty stickers or as many as you can for all our volunteers and customers. I know they will fly off there. Thank you very much. If you do want to get some of the stickers, however many you need, head to the website now. We can put your details in and we will get them out to you as quickly as possible. It's the Christian O'Connor's show dot com dot au and if you're at a WhatsApp group as well, this is a great way to spread the world too, like what Scott's gott are here?
Speaker 11: Hey Christian Scott here, I think I can help you with your Kensington problem.
Speaker 2: We've got a dad's group.
Speaker 11: There's about eighty of us in the group.
Speaker 2: We catch up every month at the pub.
Speaker 1: Come and have a palmer and a pot with us.
Speaker 11: And that's your Kensington problem sorted AILI stickers AIDI beans look for Nick seeing you mate will be the super spreaders in the West. I love it.
Speaker 2: This is great eighteen dads. Wow, Christian, just why some more on Grandmother's hand. We can't move on. I worked in a deli for many years and trust me, I've seen all their hams around. But if you like Ham, I do like Ham. Grandmother Hams to Ham. It is expensive, but it's worth it. A great day to you all, Thank you Joella, and back to you yours and ham love.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Ellen John good Bye, Yellowick Rhades God on a four point three Christian O'Connell's show twenty to nine. Christian, I'm stepping up to represent Clifton Hill, although we're being bosch where Fitzroy North as part of the bin Brigade. By the way, likely reason why I don't a lot of your listeners aren't leaving the bins out in the street for a couple of days is because besky neighbors are prone to doing a late night run to dump their garbage in your bins, or late night dog walkers drop their poop in your bin. It was better than leaving it on the you know, it's a little bag of poop. It's not going to take up that much space where a war. This has been an amazing price all week on the time waster. The Langham Melbourne. You can send your mum there. That's who you win today Best in Show on the Time Waster A night away for your mum at the Langham, Melbourne. The perfect present for the perfect mum, because every mum deserves a little luxury. You get an amazing overnight state in a beautiful, luxurious five star hotel and you also get breakfast on us as well. Today, let's be heading to this weekend and Mother's Day. We're looking for your mum. Movies Australia's top five favorite TV and movie months. Okay, who do we think is in there?
Speaker 3: Carol Brady you'd have to be up there, wouldn't she from Brady Bunch.
Speaker 2: She's on the top five. Outrageous is criminal? Patsy Listen, it's Australia. Who do you think is in the top five? Come on TV and movie.
Speaker 13: Mukath and Kim get him of course, cath Day Night and number one?
Speaker 3: What about Pippa from Home and Away not there?
Speaker 2: That would make sense. Gotta be honest, this is a other than Cath Day Night in number one from Katherine Kim. The remaining four Susan Kennedy from Nabors Even that would make sense I'm looking at this going none of this adds up. All right, I'll count them down. So this is Australia's top five favorite TV and movie mums and number five Sarah Connor from Terminator.
Speaker 3: Oh seriously, I mean.
Speaker 2: All the thousands of Mother's Day cards up for grabs. Have you ever seen Sarah Connor on one with that truncheon? She bludgeons that god of death with I mean, she do anything the first love of a mum. She's a tiger mom, the og tiger mom. Sarah Connor Annumber four Kate mccanister from Home Alone. She leaves her son. That is not a model mum. Or is that every mum's ideal situation? I'd love to go away to New York without the kids. And number three Missus Gump and Forest Famous. And then at number two australia second most inspirational TV and movie mum Elasta girl from The Incredibles. Mm hmm, I mean what does that say about a nation psyche? She's kind of hot that moment and just saying, AnyWho who's number one? That's movies mum, movies Mom flew over the Cuckoo's Nest. No more fighting you two Club Silver Devil Wears prior to that's a great movie. Yeah, what about the mother in law? Is Prada bran a? Right? Guys, love the movie Dirty Harry. You're sick of mum in that? You've got Dirty Mummy? Silver? You know what mum's love? A Sunday roast? Yea Silence of the Lamb Roast Silver plus and not Groundhog Day, No Grounded Day, Silver jacket. Boy, what have you got mum? Movies? Mom and Mama?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yeah, yeah, Silver twenty one take a Jumper Street.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's God plus, God plus, dude, where's my mar Come on, you've done That's what we get from Huggy sub hug and I love my mum, Jill. I've done one especially for my mum, Jill. Slum Dog Jillionaire, very good, God plus All right, what have you got them? We're looking for your movies. Best in show, Your mum wins a Night at the Langham Text to me in my movies? Oh for seven five three one O four three, good luck.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast for.
Speaker 2: The best in show in today's time waste. We're looking for your mum movies. All right, Jackie boy, you're ready to mumm it up? I am slippers on a plane. Silver, Crocodile Mummy gold plus. Here's the spot. Well done, Sue, take a bow. Very good crocodile Mummy, Jimumgy Gold. Peter Spencer, well done, Joan Wick Gold, Johnny Boys. Mum, I'm home but not alone. Mumm is here? Story going the Mumma Nata silver plus, crouching mother in law, hidden dragon. I don't like the sound of that. Silver, Raiders of the Lost Matriarch gold, very clever memento. Go why did I come into this room?
Speaker 1: That's very very slight.
Speaker 2: Amanda up and Mamma Sonya Yeah, dear Cloudy with a chance of mumbles, what a don't even answer that? Please, I know what you did last, Mama gold plus. That's so good. Lee Collins, well done, I know you did. The last moment is very good. Birth in John Malkovich instead of being gold Milfenheimer. How did that one slip through the net? Is that you? No? I didn't select that one. No, that's your sort of gear.
Speaker 10: I know you.
Speaker 2: Stacy's mum. I see the way you look at my wife as well. I'm talking to you. We brought a mill. Stop putting these ones on, Mama Land Gold, that's very good. On Sonia, Empire of the Favorite Son instead of Empire the Son of the Favorite Son. Bronze, throw Mama and Nona from the train, Gold, go wash your face off. Gold. That is genius. Word on Stuart, Oh mother, where aren't theyll yea bronze Billy Mmerson Gold, Sam Till well done, and Pirates of the Karen being very very plus. From my name is Brad, Thank you Brad? All right, so many brilliant ones today. He hasn't no tension, no tension to rush today. It's almost nine o'clock, it's Friday. Chat wants to get out of there. You're on the wrong way now and the plane can't take off. The winner is Sue Crocodile.
Speaker 1: Mummy, car, you're listening to the christ you know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Shut up to my mom. You're my number one. You passed on wisdom and naim. All right, Mother's Day on Sunday, No excusays, do not forget respect your mom. We had some beautiful emotional sharings on today's show from so many of you. Pats said so much Jack said as well, your mom is in Japan. She got back yesterday, turned on her favorite sons, the radio show. Wait, I must I must have gone under a tunnel or a bridge.
Speaker 4: I missed the rest of what he had to make the lovely stuff for the Mother's Day card this week.
Speaker 3: Never say it, say it each day, Jack.
Speaker 2: I love you, mama, good boy. Get you you say something about your mom My. Mom can't hear. She's actually deaf. She can't hear whatsoever. All Right, we are back Monday. Have a lovely Mother's Day. If you do want to be part of the being the Army, head to the Christian O'Connell show dot com dot au Patsy. Yes, have an amazing Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: Thank you, I will, and to your ladies as well, Thank you very.
Speaker 2: Much, Thank you very much to everyone. And I really it is actually thousands of you. You've been ready always go thousands of recording in is about three. It actually has been thousands of you. We now are. We've now had to rope in extra sticker producing factories. There's two different ones now cranking out the bit stick is all for the night to get them out to you as quick as possible. The easiest way if you do want to get involved, and I hope you do, head to The Christian O'Connell Show dot com dot AU. Thank you very much. And for those of you who saw the video of my daughter and I that when we went out sticker handing out the other day, thank you very much all the lovely comments. She was off seat yesterday and she was very nervous about what you're going to say about her on the video. She's never been in a video together. There's a bit we're in the car together where and this is what it is to be a parent, you need to you gradually fade into the background. There's a bit where she's actually illuminated and there's a guy talking the shadows and it's me. I took a screenshot of it and like, that's how it is right now in life. That there I'm fading into the background there beause she's in the spotlight. But thank you very much. Sure your lovely comments. It really meant a lot. So if you want to see the video, you can go to our Instagram or Facebook, The Christianoconnorshow dot com dot A. You have a great weekend. Thanks for listening to the show. We're Bat Monday.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast