Speaker 1: Quest Yeah. Welcome friends to the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Time for your brand new misheard lyrics. Every Monday we go through all the brilliant misheard lyrics you send in. This week, Jack Post has actually brought one in the mix as well. Let's get into this week's misheard lyrics.
Speaker 3: It's just another mishard many Christian O'Connell's misshard lyrics.
Speaker 2: All right, as you play back your lyrics if we agree with what you think you're mishearing, if it's a no, and for the Great.
Speaker 4: Ones Sinston's Hall of Favor.
Speaker 2: Last week Hall of Famer for Nathan with yeah by Usher, I got so caught up, I forgot your donkey.
Speaker 4: All right, let's here we've got this week. It's good in mac.
Speaker 2: First of all, he's got Queen seven seeds of rye fear me you loathsome lazy creatures? Or is it fear me you lords and lady creatures. Probably Matt's got this unnecessary cover version of the Great Sound of Silence. It's disturbed version. The original line. Then fall said, I you do not know silence like a cancer grows.
Speaker 1: Full said.
Speaker 5: Silence like cancer?
Speaker 4: Or is it?
Speaker 2: According to Matt Full said, eye, you do not know silence like a casse role.
Speaker 5: Full said I silence, slide cancer.
Speaker 4: I'm hearing casseroles.
Speaker 5: It's definitely there.
Speaker 4: Again, it's full, said eye. You do not know silence like a casserole.
Speaker 5: And silence like cancer, but it's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you could have that one. Nathan has got this one from Rihanna. Lift me up, hold me, hold me, hold me or is she name check in the England cricket team fans the Barbie Army, Barmie Army, Barmie Army as.
Speaker 4: He played at the next Ashes. That is incredible.
Speaker 2: Come on in instance, Hall of Favor, that's one.
Speaker 4: Of the clearest nice herds of the year.
Speaker 2: Barmie Army, Barbie Army name check by Rihanna for the England Cricket fans.
Speaker 4: Army Army Army.
Speaker 2: Molly, I don't hear hold me, hold me anymore. That's a great one, Nathan, thank you very much. Hall of Famer. Beck has got this one by Melissa Etheridge like the way I do?
Speaker 4: Is it so? Is it so hard to satisfy your senses? Jeez it sod.
Speaker 5: To satisfy your senses?
Speaker 4: I want this one. To be true. Is it so hard to satisfy your sensey?
Speaker 2: Jeez?
Speaker 4: Is it so hard.
Speaker 5: To satisfy your censors?
Speaker 4: Nice? Still census.
Speaker 2: Jeff's got this one by James rain Hammerheads be my purifier?
Speaker 1: You revile?
Speaker 4: This is going to ruin this for a lot of you? Or is it be my urine fire?
Speaker 1: Ma?
Speaker 4: You re fire?
Speaker 2: He's really closing his eyes and really get into the meaning behind urine fire?
Speaker 5: Ma you re fire?
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 2: Well? Well? Well, luky, longtime listener, first time emailer, Jack Posts, Do you want to take us.
Speaker 4: Through this one?
Speaker 5: Ah? Yes, I will.
Speaker 4: Rosalynn Snap.
Speaker 3: Lyrics the original lyrics since June twenty second, My Heart's been on fire?
Speaker 1: This is Twiny Sacond, my husband of fire.
Speaker 4: What are you hearing?
Speaker 3: I'm hearing? And wouldn't this paid a funny mental image? Since June twenty second? My husband on fire?
Speaker 1: Stop it is to Twiny Sacond, my husband of fire?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: And finally, this one comes from Adam Christian. I'm not sure if this is suitable for live radio, but I am sending you anyway. Gee, thank you, sir. I won't say what the swear word is, but as I say, is it really does sound like he's cussing Joe Cocker on his version of leave your hat on. I can't hear a swear word?
Speaker 4: Can you leave? Yeah? That's what it must be. That all right?
Speaker 2: As always, the email for your misad lyrics is Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot A you thank.
Speaker 4: You, Carlin a brighter. You're listening to the Christian o'connll Show podcast