Speaker 1: You're listening to the Jonesy and Demanda podcast.
Speaker 2: Everybody the Jonesy and Amanda Show.
Speaker 3: Georgeous Amanda, Mistress Amanda is delivering discipline.
Speaker 4: It hurts, but someone's got to do.
Speaker 5: Ad Amanda mad Mad Amanda.
Speaker 4: Jones and the virile Jonesy.
Speaker 2: But heard them describe him as a drunken idiot. Stay in school and learned school.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, Jones and Amanda, those are names that you would never forget.
Speaker 2: Shut up top of the afternoon to you, Amanda Mine, top of the afternoon, lose.
Speaker 7: Jumping, friend, I see what's happening here.
Speaker 2: Can you feel the feel of spring in the air and you're wearing the last of the season's jumpers.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm one of the few people that feel sad when winter goes. I don't think we've had a cold enough winter.
Speaker 7: No, we'll tell that to the people at the snow at the snowfields rocks.
Speaker 4: Tell that to the climate change sign to some with them. I think don't understand you.
Speaker 7: I don't right now. I'm not asking you to, you know, I just.
Speaker 4: I if I was to say the economy is in ruin, you say, what can I do?
Speaker 2: It's not always action.
Speaker 7: I'm an action guy.
Speaker 4: But but see this is the problem. These big issues like climate change, world hunger, the world economy, the inequality of life, all of that. There's such big issues that we all turn away.
Speaker 7: Because it's like it's a lot to do it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot to do. Doesn't mean you roll your eyes and go it's not real. Tell me, tell me you know.
Speaker 7: I know it's real. Good, But what can I do about it?
Speaker 4: I'm not asking you to do anything about it. I'd like to do you recycling Brendan hardboard.
Speaker 2: Box, king of recycling. I love recycling.
Speaker 4: We do our bit in our own communities, and we also do what we can in our belief systems of supporting the sciences, okay, and the policy makers. Okay. I only I only sound like I'm ranting because you pooh pooh, you said you do you say once you go back to the A, B C. Like this is a giant lefty lezzo kind of librarian belief system.
Speaker 2: I say, keep it the ABC, go back there. And I don't think you're a big lefty just I'll just say, there'll be snown next to your kids. It'll happen. It'll happen. And you know right now, we can only deal with what we can.
Speaker 4: Deal We only can deal with one thing at a time. And what's that, Brendan. How many of your gas guzzling bikes are out in the road at any one time? And your big boats and your big whatever?
Speaker 2: How this done? I commented about your jumper jump my right.
Speaker 4: He's got one on two. He's lamenting win.
Speaker 2: You guys are wearing way too much jumper. I'm telling you right now spring has sprun. We have an action backshaw.
Speaker 4: Tina Arena. I know if you want someone who's going to rant, let's get on Tina.
Speaker 2: Tina and I have a history, one a good history. We met together. We met each other when we were on Dancing with the Stars a long time ago, and we started with a pretty much full on argument, which is scared the Stenmark twins. But then we became this.
Speaker 4: Is a sentence, you don't.
Speaker 2: We became firm friends. And she's such a lovely lady. But she's got a new new movie coming out on Thursday. Someone before to catching.
Speaker 4: Up with Sacco, Tina Arena, unravel me. It's extrameinary.
Speaker 7: We once slept together, Tina and I did you well?
Speaker 2: I was I was doing the breakfast radio hours and I like to have a sleep in the afternoon. And as you know from Dancing with the Stars, there's a lot of hurry up and get there and then nothing happens.
Speaker 7: So they pick you up from the studio.
Speaker 2: We've got to go, We've gotta go, we gotta go, and then you get there and then nothing would happen, which would drive me crazy.
Speaker 4: Then Mike twins about pat dancing.
Speaker 2: Wait, we'd be working on their sixth and seventh ab and then so I'd just be tired. And I remember one day I just need to sleep, and someone said, Tina's got a little room. She goes and sleep, said and Tina said to me, just come and sleep on the floor in my room. So we just sleep together.
Speaker 7: And it was great, and no one would bother bother Tina.
Speaker 4: They knew, they knew.
Speaker 7: It was like stirring up a lefty lesso.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Tina joining us our JCU vaccine abandons, more car a more clause car clues and how fast five?
Speaker 2: We can't do anything?
Speaker 7: Do we do that?
Speaker 1: Jamacious jonesy and amandas five.
Speaker 2: For the fast five five questions? Can you go all the way and answer all five questions correctly. If you do that, Amanda will say.
Speaker 4: You are going to win a two hundred and fifty dollars Best Restaurants gift.
Speaker 7: Can't Damien is in Barrack.
Speaker 4: Hello, Damien, Good afternoon, guys.
Speaker 2: How are we well?
Speaker 4: Not too bad? We started off with a feisty start to the show. I think knowing that Tina is going to Tina Arena is going to be joining us. She she speaks truth into power.
Speaker 2: As they say, all I mentioned was your jumper, and.
Speaker 4: I said something about climate change. You rolled your eyes and the rest is history, Damien. Question number one. A silver back is used to describe an adult male.
Speaker 3: What gorilla?
Speaker 2: Gorilla?
Speaker 7: Let's play riff raps?
Speaker 4: Understand, gotta keep the riff?
Speaker 2: Raw?
Speaker 4: What song? Damien has? This riff.
Speaker 2: That is a banger? That what I did that I did?
Speaker 7: Thanks Damien. Tony is in Dulla Chill.
Speaker 4: Hello, Tony? How are you? Are you not too bad? Let's se if you know this riff.
Speaker 7: And it's got a bitch and baseline.
Speaker 2: If I can say picture and stuff, maybe.
Speaker 4: If you don't talk over it, it might help Tony a little. Tony, do you know what riff, that is what song it is?
Speaker 7: Are they coming over to Australia?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 7: I saw some telegraph pole posters?
Speaker 4: Ryan, you google that while we ask Tony here questions. Question three, Tony, what city has the most pubs anywhere in the world? What are you looking at me? Should I give you so?
Speaker 2: Tony hadn't guess, Tony, you're breaking out.
Speaker 3: I'm going to guess London it is.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 2: You didn't have to do the multiple choice.
Speaker 4: I would have thought Ireland is London.
Speaker 7: Dublin or Dublin's considerably smaller than London the most visited.
Speaker 2: We've got the information on the spin doctors. They were going to come to Australia but they canceled their tour. Oh that.
Speaker 4: On one had the products you need to get off the posters they.
Speaker 2: Got a little bits can't be wrong, and they've got two princes and there was another one that was good.
Speaker 4: But now the posters are stuck on the poles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because those guys. Have you ever seen the dudes putting up the pole posters?
Speaker 1: It was four unexpected logistical shifts and circumstances, Okay.
Speaker 4: Old things. Circumstances, blue blue dot fever, Blue Dot fever Tony.
Speaker 7: Question number four.
Speaker 2: The most visited social media site in the world between two thousand and five and two thousand and eight was called what.
Speaker 4: The Harsh Ryan? That's question number four. The most visited social media site in the world between two thousand and five and two thousand and eight was called what gam.
Speaker 1: Nation, Jonesy and Demanders.
Speaker 2: Fast five, interspersed with a bit of commentary about things issues in the world.
Speaker 4: Things we're up to question of before it's going to Daniel and Epping. Hello, Daniels, very well.
Speaker 2: Here's the question.
Speaker 4: The most visited social media site in the world between two thousand and five and two thousand and eight was called what.
Speaker 2: My Space?
Speaker 4: Was that a precursor to Facebook?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have the Jones Unamanda MySpace page and what was on it? We you and I obviously I was in two that when we built the pyramids when we first started our radio show. I wonder if it's still there, we should look it up. This question five for you, Daniel. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the famous author who created Sherlock Holmes, famously believed which mythical creature was real. Peter is in pellopilot.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm going to give you a and here Pete because in nine well, because if you know, we get well, we can keep going till six o'clock to see if someone knows the answer. Here do you know the answer, Pete? Or can I help you?
Speaker 3: Um? I could have a stab?
Speaker 4: Have a stab?
Speaker 7: Have a stab?
Speaker 3: This is I just you just dropped out, he said, this is the question.
Speaker 4: Of Barian after Conan daughter. So the famous author Credit shollow Homes famous famously believe which mythical creature was real?
Speaker 3: Is it fairies?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is fair he had Peter. Well done with you? Or you just dropped out there for a minute.
Speaker 4: This is because there were I remember seeing a documentary on this. There were in nineteen seventeen. There were two young cousins in England and they cut out pictures that are out of cardboard yep, fairies and put them around the garden and filmed them. And weirdly, many many people, including so Arthur Conan Doyle, believe that.
Speaker 2: They were the first Ai slop.
Speaker 4: He wasn't even Slop, It was just Ai and everyone feel for it.
Speaker 2: And also in one of his novels about Sherlock Holmes, he had Sherlock Holmes believe that the Sun revolved around the Earth, not the Earth revolved around the Sun, and as a bit of a thing about his own ignorance to fairies. Oh you didn't think you will get some learning here today.
Speaker 4: Didn't you know? I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Peter, congratulations you won the jam pack a two hundred and fifty Best Restaurants gift card coming your way. That is so good.
Speaker 4: You are so heaps. We could welcome Pete if.
Speaker 2: You ever wanted to be a part of the Fast five. It's that easy. Jonesydamanda dot com a.
Speaker 1: You see a whole lot more of Jonesy and Amanda on our socials. Follow us on Instagram, on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Why don't we be the harbinger of anything outside our studio window? The birds are going crazy. This is a sign of the apocalypse.
Speaker 2: Could be or just the change of season.
Speaker 4: All right, well we'll put it down to that then, Okay. I'm always intrigued by people who have very specific fields of specialist interest. After all, my years are beyond two thousand. I think I know a little bit about a lot of things, but I haven't deep dived on a single thing.
Speaker 2: That's why you're in commercial radio maybe same as me.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Do you have any specialists kind of knowledge musical information?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Tell me?
Speaker 7: Do you dormanted to you asked me anything you want?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no that everyone expects you to know musical stuff.
Speaker 2: What about well motorcycles, Hardy David's motorcycles?
Speaker 7: What about you? Do you have any No? Barry Madela, I look at.
Speaker 4: You, and you you would think so, wouldn't you. I was once on a cruise with my friend Melanie. We're both the biggest Barry Manilow fans and we're on a cruise. There was a Barry malo impersonator. Oh, we didn't care. We were there and there was a quiz night, and we thought, how hard can this be? There's another woman, an American, who put her hand up and answered all the questions before we had a chance. We were hum rumping. What would come on that? We were pulling giant faces. Steam was coming out of our ears.
Speaker 2: Painting the picture Barry mallilonem personator, you and Melanie and the American and that was.
Speaker 4: Pretty much pretty much. It was a very attractive tabloids.
Speaker 2: You can imagine.
Speaker 7: Did she have some sort of pink hair?
Speaker 4: No, she had the classic American tourists. I don't want to be rude about this, but there's a certain genre of American tourists who looks like they're wearing. They wear the jeans and the runners and a T shirt, Vanity free that really short cropped hair, not a sceric of makeup, and Vanity Free. She was the woman. And then there was a Melanie and I who looked like a picture of decorum, as you can imagine. The reason I'm asking about this is that I've been reading about this man here who rates benches, travel the world and rates benchers. He's got eighteen thousand followers on his socials about people who look at him as he rates benchers around the world. So this is his marking system. They need to have arm wrests and a backrest. There needs to be a curvature of the seat, and he likes a bench made out of wood. He gives a mark for the base has to be concreted or paved so you don't get muddy feet. Three marks for the view and the location, and you get an extra mark if wow, if it's got wow factor right. And then in light of that, I came across this other woman. She's only a young woman who has a really quirky and specific field of interest. She was on Mastermind. I'll let her explain it all.
Speaker 2: Your name Emily Madharth, your occupation policy researcher, and.
Speaker 8: You're specialist subject transport for London. Macat the history of the carpet like fabric used to cover the seats of the capital's public transport vehicles in two minutes Here we Go, which design depicting landmarks such as the Dome of Saint Paul's and the London Eye, is named after the publicity manager who commissioned mokeettes for London Transport in the nineteen thirties, Amen Yes. In the nineteen nineties, a branded moquette featuring lines of classification headings from the Yellow Page's telephone directory was used on which tube line Fackle Yes, Bushy and Bell Size are two mokettes created by witch designer, following the brief that the material needed to look fresh at all times, even after bricklayers.
Speaker 7: Had sat on it.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 8: The nineteen forties coquette known as Roundel or Bullseye, was originally attributed to Eddie Chapman, but was later discovered to be the work of which other.
Speaker 1: Designer, Joy Jarvis.
Speaker 2: It was Joy Jarvis.
Speaker 4: It was Joy Jarvis. I'm glad when they designed. Then they're talking about when bricklayer sat on it, it was in marks and not Richard. Oh, I know, I'm what I meant, skied. That's truthful completely Okay. So your specialist subject, what would be your a specialist subject? And it can't be Harley Davidson's and it can't What about motorcycle? No, no, no, I got no motorcycles, no motorcycles.
Speaker 2: You know, when I was a.
Speaker 7: Kid, I was a big fan of outboard motors.
Speaker 4: Right, done, done, I'm going to get onto it when we return. I'm going to quiz you.
Speaker 7: Just like you're cutting humor.
Speaker 2: You just witness.
Speaker 4: I'm going to quiz you on.
Speaker 2: Because I had every catalog when i'd go along as a kid, and I didn't have a boat.
Speaker 7: I didn't have a outboard motor. My dad did never boat.
Speaker 2: But I used to love particularly outboard motors, and I used to like through hub exhaust. When the through hub exhaust came out, that was my bag. Yeah, up until that, they didn't have through hub exhausts. Might be a terribleation.
Speaker 7: Okay, but then when the through hub exhaust came.
Speaker 4: Out, maybe we could go back to your musical knowledge. No, I'm going to ask you questions about outdoor motors when.
Speaker 2: We return out door motors or outboard?
Speaker 4: What about indoor motors? Now? All right, outboard motors. I'm going to ask you some questions.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for them.
Speaker 4: I think that jump is too much, completely overheating.
Speaker 7: Well, maybe you should take that off because got a.
Speaker 4: Single thing underneath. We've been talking about specialist subjects and a woman that I saw on English Mastermind and she had a very specific field of interest.
Speaker 8: And your specialist subject transport for London Macat the history of the carpet like fabric used to cover the seats of the capital's public transport vehicles in two minutes, Here we go, which design depicting landmarks such as the Dome of Saint Paul's and the London I is named after the publicity manager who commissioned mokets for London Transport in the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 4: Amen. Yes, so I asked you what your field of interest was and you've actually got a lot of knowledge. You actually do. You're a very knowledgeable.
Speaker 7: Person one in this business.
Speaker 4: You're probably no, I'm being sincere about you. You have more knowledge than I think most people in this industry do. It's not always good knowledge. It might be about episode four of The Love Vote in nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 7: Was that when Isaac found true love?
Speaker 2: See, yes, that's a very nice thing for you to say.
Speaker 4: Now, I think you're a very knowledgeable person because I'm stunned at your memory. Information goes in and it actually really stays in.
Speaker 2: You haven't no employment information.
Speaker 7: No, it's never important information, nothing important.
Speaker 2: It's just junk.
Speaker 4: But you know things about music, you know things about motorcycles. But so we've nominated outboard motors that you say you're used to be obsessed with.
Speaker 2: When I was a boy, I was obsessed without board motives. I don't know why. I'd just like the look of them.
Speaker 4: All right, Well let's start the show. Okay, Well, hello and welcome to What does Brendan Jones know about outdoor motors? Our book posts, ah, our board motors and today, what are the chances where our contestant is Brendan Jones. Alo, Brendan, tell us a bit.
Speaker 2: About yourself, thanks, Eddie. Ah Well, that's enough.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for question one?
Speaker 7: I am, thank you mate.
Speaker 4: You turn the music down. It's very irritating. Thank you. What's the purpose of a flywheel's magnets in many outboards?
Speaker 7: Well, that's that's what generates.
Speaker 2: That's the alternator that generates the power, that provides the twelve power through the and the older matters depending on which one.
Speaker 7: But also, have you got CDI ignition? Am I near it?
Speaker 4: I'll read the answer I've got here and see if that's what you're saying. They interact with the stata you generate electrical power. Yeah, it's depending on the ignition system contribute to ignition operations.
Speaker 2: Which is pretty much what I just said.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll give you that question number two, Brendan.
Speaker 2: Well, what do I win? By the way, Oh, wait and.
Speaker 4: See what's the most common reason and otherwise healthy outboard fails to reach it's recommended? What RPM?
Speaker 2: Well, it could be fuel starvation, uh, bad injectors, a lack of fuel, lack of air, lack of spark.
Speaker 4: What about incorrect propeller selection to pitch is a common I.
Speaker 2: Was about to go into the proper.
Speaker 4: Question. Question number three, What is the purpose of a talk tab on an outboard.
Speaker 2: So that goes on the cavitation plate and it deems the talk of where the whatever the propeller's trust is coming out. You can set the talk tab so as what bias of the engine? Well, that's what it says, does it says?
Speaker 4: How do you know what it says?
Speaker 7: Is it says because you're What.
Speaker 4: It says is to counteract steering talk handling.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what did you think that?
Speaker 4: This is why you can't go on those shows because you're too rude. Here's one more. Why does single propeller outboards tend to produce steering.
Speaker 2: Talk because of the aforementioned talk tab Because there's only one propeller, it's pitched for one side.
Speaker 4: We look, that's not what this says is the rotating propeller and its interaction with the water create a systematic I said, no, you did asymmetric force. They'd be transmitted through the motor to the boat.
Speaker 7: You know you're doing a terrible job, Eddie.
Speaker 4: If you're going to answer a couple of questions, what a shame you haven't won anything? You know what you were going to win. You know, I've been doing my vocal exercises and blowing bubbles into the water that's four days old, and you were going to win that. Everyone goes home empty handed.
Speaker 2: Worst game show I've ever been on, And you've been on some shockers, on some dreadful I was on Put Your Pants for Cash.
Speaker 4: I won that if I remember correctly, dining out on it.
Speaker 2: OK, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Genes Demanda podcast now a by the miracle of recording, and.
Speaker 2: Amanda and Amanda, those are two great names. I'm not a scam. That's the chemistry between them.
Speaker 8: But how much of that.
Speaker 4: Rend your own business? And shut your pie?
Speaker 3: I wish you were with your show.
Speaker 2: We have a brand new j q J five to.
Speaker 4: Give awayautiful, beautiful car. We are hugely impressed with this car. We both have had a drive of it. The way we're giving this away is we are giving five celebrities a drive. Yepits you're in the back seat, and we gave you some clues yesterday. We've also dropped some clues onto our socials, so you may have seen those. If not, this is the first time you will hear these new clues for the same celebrities.
Speaker 2: And we're not repeating clues. So, Johnny, come lately. These are for the people that have been with their keen brains.
Speaker 4: Well, open up your brain now, because we've heard the clues. This is our second batch of clues for the same people. Should we go through their luggage?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go through that. Let's let's walk over to the JACU. Come on, catch up, jump in.
Speaker 7: I love that welcome note.
Speaker 4: So nice, isn't it. Should we go through the bags. Let's go through.
Speaker 2: I got to go up in the boot. Okay, now we're going to get out there. Okay, I'm on.
Speaker 4: Okay, So let's opened the bag and celebrity number one. So we've already given you a clue, we want to repeat that. Look what's in here?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 4: It's a hair straight now? Oh I got one of those at home.
Speaker 7: It's a hair straight now, it's a hairtrack.
Speaker 2: Let me open this one's bag. Well, oh that's a that's a mean pair of jeans and a bikini.
Speaker 4: Or bag number three, that's well, that's Danny Davillia. He he, we know it was him that went off yesterday.
Speaker 2: Do we have his sound of Danny DeVito? The moment I sat down, I thought I was looking into a mirror. That's enough of you.
Speaker 4: It's enough of you, all right. Celebrity number four olive intriguing legal papers. Mmmm, one more bag. But Celebrity number five, what's in there?
Speaker 2: What's this? I would say, Oh, it's a sweatband.
Speaker 7: I thought it was a.
Speaker 2: Giant Maybe it was Popeye with giant wrists.
Speaker 4: It's a sweat band.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he's got big wrists.
Speaker 4: That's that. Don't throw people off.
Speaker 7: I'm not throwing them off.
Speaker 2: I'm just anyway.
Speaker 4: Anyway. Those are the extra clues.
Speaker 2: If you get all clever, if you get them.
Speaker 4: All right, you in the car. If you get one right in the right order, in the right order, you get a two hundred dollars FUGA card.
Speaker 7: Why don't you call us right now?
Speaker 2: Thirteen fifty five twenty two is our number for your crack at Jonesy Demanda's backseat bandits and the JQUJ five on gold.
Speaker 1: Jam Dacious JQJ five Smart storage in space for all family proof and chaos proof test drive Today Jonesy and Amanda's back scened bands shut up and we have a brand new jqu J five to give away.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is correctly name the five mystery celebrities or Backstreet bandits that are in our j five.
Speaker 4: We've already given you two lots of who they are. Good to you, now is your chance to guess. So with each new celebrity correctly identified in the right order, you win a two hundred dollar fuel card. If you get all five in the right order, you win the car looking here.
Speaker 2: Louise is in Yellow Rock by Louise.
Speaker 4: Tell you very well, this is exciting. Let' see if you know who they are. Talk us through who the celebrities are.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think number one is Sabrina Carpenter, Number two, Delta Goodrum, number three, Danny DeVito, number four, Reese with a spoon, and number five Curios.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, let's go through. Celebrity number one, you said, Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: Because the clue was hair straight.
Speaker 4: Now that is incorrect. Ah, celebrity almost said who it was. I'm not good at that. Celebrity number two you said, Delta.
Speaker 2: Gudrum because the clue was bikini and jeans.
Speaker 4: That is incorrect. A Celebrity number three, you said, Danny DeVito.
Speaker 2: We all know that. The moment I sat down, I thought I was looking into a mirror.
Speaker 4: That is correct. We know that already, so you don't mean anything for that one. Celebrity four you said Reese Witherspoon.
Speaker 7: Because the clue was legal papers.
Speaker 4: That is incorrect. Ah, Celebrity five you said Nick Curios.
Speaker 2: Because the clue was sweatband.
Speaker 4: That is incorrect. Aise, sorry, a big fat zero, I'm afraid.
Speaker 7: Four points for Amanda Milk and the Eddie McGuire made.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed that enormously, Louise, thank you for playing.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, we'll give you another chance to win the Jay five, and we've got some more clues right now on our social media.
Speaker 4: Yes, if you go to see the clues, we will repeat them at four o'clock tomorrow and give you another chance to win this car.
Speaker 2: Jq J five Smart Storage and Space for All Family Proof and Chaos Proof Test Drive.
Speaker 4: Today it is Tuesday, and that means.
Speaker 8: Believe in that the world is flat.
Speaker 4: I don't know, tin hat Tuesday. I've got a couple of very interesting ones today. The first one here comes from a man called Jason Shirker. He's an American author, a speaker, an entrepreneur, an online media figure known for his spirituality. Consciousness, alternative healing, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: That's a hell of a LinkedIn prof.
Speaker 4: Well, here's his big thing. You know how we've been told for years and years since medicine began not to drink your own urine.
Speaker 7: Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: Well that's a giant furfee because in fact, it's pretty much a vaccine.
Speaker 7: Urine is a vaccine.
Speaker 2: That's essentially what it is. That's what it's based on.
Speaker 10: And when you re ingest it, when you're sick, within hours, you will overcome that sickness. And I speak from experience because whenever I'm feeling bad, take a glass you drink.
Speaker 2: It sounds crazy, but that's a vaccine.
Speaker 10: It is your own perfect medicine that was generated by the laboratory, in your own body.
Speaker 7: Or pharmaceutical companies would go out of business and they don't want that. So what did they do.
Speaker 10: They created a campaign and this was done over the past hundred years to get people to think that urine is toxic and it is toxic waste.
Speaker 2: Human bear grills, big urine, big urine.
Speaker 4: Well that's right. So pharmaceutical companies are saying, imagine if people knew that they could grow their own vaccines in their own own bodies. We'll all go out of business. Hence, let's start a campaign saying it's bad for you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to papoo this go on?
Speaker 4: What did we were allowed to ppoo them? We're allowed to purse.
Speaker 2: There's no judgment.
Speaker 4: Really, you're allowed to have some judgment.
Speaker 2: But that's waste. It's waste products, So it can't be good for you.
Speaker 4: No, it's the cells getting rid of the stuff that you're body.
Speaker 7: Because if that was the case, why would you even need to urinate?
Speaker 4: You make a good point. Well, well, he says that it's quite intense and you need to process it but re ingest it. But also if it really, if this was the case, don't you think there'd be more people just than him and Bear Grills saying, and Gandy saying, let's have a skull right.
Speaker 7: His cheers go on a cruise with those three guys.
Speaker 4: Here's my next one. And I think we may have spoken about this before. Garth Brooks, Oh yeah, country performer, likable man. What's not to like about Garth Brooks.
Speaker 7: Looks like a thumb with a cowboy hat.
Speaker 4: He does a little bit. Well, what's not to like him is according to a whole lot of people, he's a serial killer. I've heard this, and that is because since the nineteen nineties, everywhere that he has performed, people are saying there are dozens of missing people and murders in those exact locations. To the point where this came up on my feed the other day. Garth Brooks killed my Auntie Julian. Heindmash Adelaide on the third of September nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 7: Not Adelaide Australia.
Speaker 2: I don't know know's Adelaide in America?
Speaker 4: Is it? Says he. My lovely auntie Julia was last singing during garth set, crying to the river, which is probably where she is now. I don't know how he slips out with all his mates are just maybe playing cards, he says. I was very long, heading out with a bag and a murderer's mask one I'll be back shortly, Fellas.
Speaker 2: Isn't that a burglary? I said? Garth Brooks is performing Artie Juli's in the crowd, tears streaked face, and then while there's a long guitar solo, presumably not from Garth, he goes into the crowd, suptitiously grabs Auntie, Julie, knocks her off, and then comes back on.
Speaker 4: The gay Don't be stupid. I imagine it happens after he's performed. I imagine that This is what people say, is that people are in the crowd, they go out to a bar afterwards.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing maybe that's where it happens. I don't know. Someone here has said this is a bunch of shi t and someone said, then the person said, what, my auntie was murdered and you're calling this shi t.
Speaker 7: That's why I like tin Hat Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Well that's what that is. So saddle up. What have you got for us? We've got our tin hats on. Please join us, Jones and Amanda.
Speaker 1: Listen to the podcast whenever you want with the free iHeart A.
Speaker 2: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 9: Do you believe in that the world is flat?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. A. Well, this is tin hat Tuesday. We've had some beauties today.
Speaker 2: The fact, just from the get go, Garth Brooks is not a serial killer.
Speaker 4: Well you and I know that, or do we? One of the biggest musical acts in the world. Apparently, when he performs on stage in that town, people go missing or end up murder.
Speaker 2: The only thing he kills is the country crossover chat.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, Brendon, All right, well how about this one. I've got one more before we start taking a calls. There's a guy on Instagram called Adrian and here's a theory that you only celebrate the birthday you were born, your birthday after that, knowing how old you are every year, and celebrating your birthday makes you age faster. He describes himself as an eclectic being with the Wisdom Academy. So just so we know where we are with that, right. Someone else who was a proponent of this is Prince. He's Prince being interviewed about that. I'm birthdays at that birthdays.
Speaker 9: No, we came here not knowing that we were going to die. Somebody told us that you had how many birthdays?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 9: Well, I know that you had one birthday. Yeah, when I was born on a certain day, and you had no more birthdays after that. Don't celebrate birthdays. So that stops me from counting days, which stops me from counting time, which allows me to still look the same as that.
Speaker 4: Probably, he says, how young he looks. It's a shame he died at the age of fifty seven from a fental overdose. Maybe if it had a bit more birthday cakes, yeah, and chosen to celebrate birthdays, he might have hit fifty eight.
Speaker 7: Well, you only get you're born once.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh really, thank you for explaining.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying he's just.
Speaker 4: Well, he says. The whole idea of that is that the birthday, the cake, the candles, the celebration tells your brain and your body that you're getting old.
Speaker 2: What about his whole party on like it's nineteen ninety nine, Well, well, what's that all about?
Speaker 4: Well, it's it all about about choosing to look young forever, but dying at fifty seven.
Speaker 2: Whether it's with little Red Corvette, Well, what's with it all? Charlie has joined us on thirteen fifty five, twenty two.
Speaker 11: Charlie him, Amanda, I'm a huge fan of you guys. I've got my conspiracy theory is that the Doctor the Thursday, the episode of Doctor Who is related to the jove Ca assassination is linked.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, more information required, Charlie, why would you.
Speaker 11: Create a sci fi show and air the very next day if you don't know if you didn't know about it, I.
Speaker 4: Don't understand what you're saying. The next day after the assassination.
Speaker 11: Because it's it's it's because it's got something to do with sci fi and that it was a bit spooky because they didn't know about it, and they thought because it was it was November twenty three was when Doctor Who aired, right, and the JFK assassination happened in November. Seconds in the elementary seconds and during the pilot episode they had to cut Toway one hour special of the JFK announcing the depth of JFK over in England.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, okay, So did Doctor Who come out of his tartus and say the president has been assassinated?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What's the connection between Doctor Who and the assassination?
Speaker 11: Well, there was a book that was written and got something to do that. It was the fiction book. It was about the doctor who was there during the JFK assassination and saw it.
Speaker 4: Bryan's playing this music to stop us asking more questions. He's in. He's in on Big Doctor.
Speaker 2: Who are you? And Big Doctor big tarts thank you with us today?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's interesting.
Speaker 4: You know who else is called up. It's Rob.
Speaker 2: Rob's called up.
Speaker 4: We're going to talk to him next.
Speaker 7: Okay, we're hooking through.
Speaker 2: We've got you've got any conspiracy theories we'd love to hear from you. A mander's doubly overheated. She wore too much jumper today spring weather. And then you've got a tinfoil hat on.
Speaker 4: And I've got a headache.
Speaker 2: Garf Brooks serial killer birth allegedly and doctor who knew about the jfk assassination. I need any other day these statements would be nuts, but not today, For today is a tin hat Chuesday and that the world is flat.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 4: And where would tin hat Tuesday be without this man?
Speaker 1: To go?
Speaker 3: Where to go? Where?
Speaker 2: Rob comes with his own intro?
Speaker 4: Now, okay, Rob, hello and welcome and over to you.
Speaker 3: There's a gallant Can.
Speaker 7: I just ask for the get go? The Garth Brooks thing.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of that before?
Speaker 11: Never heard it?
Speaker 7: Do you feel that there's bearing in mind? This is all alleged.
Speaker 4: We can't make accusations, No, but against one of the biggest musicians in the world.
Speaker 2: It's not would that in any way in your realm ring true?
Speaker 3: Ah, I've heard other stuff about him being a shape shifter and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: But you know, yeah, all right, Rob, what have you got for us today?
Speaker 3: The questions before I start, Amanda, If you want to get rid of your headache, have a couple of glasses of water, because headaches are caused by the hydration.
Speaker 4: I think that's well, except I had I have had a lot of water today, which is why I wish you'd hurry up. I've got to go to Little Loop. Thank you, Rob, I appreciate your concern.
Speaker 3: Okay, Paul Walker's death. Yes, I witnessed the cc TV footage, right, it was coming from a warehouse right in front of the crash. All right, I'll give you a little little bit of background on the driver, Roger Rhodes. He was a professional waist car driver. He won He actually came second in the Porsche what do you call it, Porsch Driver's Cup series you comes to right, and he was in the Parly Well Well Challenged right, and he was he used to race the same sort of car that they crashed him, right, And it was the race he he used to go in excess of one hundred and seventy mile an hour and apparently The crash happened at about ninety mile an hour now eye witnessed in the CCTV footage. Right, I'm going to stay right here. The Paul Walker and his partner were murdered.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The car was being chased by a drone, all right, And before the car the car hit the power pole and the trees, it was flitting up by a small missile that came from the drone.
Speaker 2: Okay, to why that role, Why would you kill a movie star and a race car driver?
Speaker 3: Well, the race car well, they happened to be together like as our mates.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: The Paul Walker, just before he died, he announced that he was not going to do any more fast and Furious films and he was leaving Hollwood because he didn't want to be a part of all the all the crap that was going on in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, So do you think.
Speaker 4: So you think sort of the illuminati filmy people?
Speaker 3: Well, the yeah, well, Hollywood, I suppose I witnessed it on CCTV footage.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: The drain was about the size of a car tire and a small I've seen the puff of smoke coming from them in this little small missile split the car in two when they hit on impact nine.
Speaker 2: Miles per hour like a push would fall the bits hit. But can I say the object?
Speaker 4: But if he was hit by a missile, why would that have been hushed up by police? What's in it for them to hush that up?
Speaker 3: Hollywood's got that much power. You don't You don't understand how much power they have, even you know Rebecca Gidney, right, she tried to hand it holy. She went what it was all about it? And she said, no, I don't want no part of that. She came back, will spray up it's true, came back.
Speaker 7: And got the me and ag Gi.
Speaker 2: Well, Rob, Rob, We will let people week.
Speaker 4: Let that sit with people as to how they feel about that information. It was Vin Diesel who've benefited from him not being in that film. We're just starting to talk like we're on murder, she wrote.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, Well, in the end they didn't even say that Paul Walker had died. His character lived on. And remember they pull up it used to say you live quarter mile at a time whatever, And then they drove off into that and Charlie Pooth started singing that song.
Speaker 4: Have they made movies since then? The last Yeah, they loved to fast, so didn't slow anyone down? No, no, no, So he could have just left Hollywood, No one would have cared. Didn't stop the franchise.
Speaker 2: No, you can't stop the Fast franchise, Amanda.
Speaker 4: I'll have to ask Rebecca Gibney about whether what she saw.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's grabbed meionnaire's going.
Speaker 4: I'll ask if she's seen any drones coming at her.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: This is always enlightening. Can I just say Jonesie and I are not proponents of any of this information?
Speaker 2: Got tin hats on at the moment.
Speaker 4: Can this just be known? Our heads smell like garlic bread and that's how we protect us.
Speaker 2: I'd like to add to it. You can Jonesy Demanda dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: You'll listen into the jon Zy Demanda podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah something a request for them to do it again.
Speaker 4: Enza mentioned lay off the moonshine.
Speaker 9: Always knocking a man, it's so weak, Amanda.
Speaker 2: Knocking Tina Arena joining us on the show is great to catch up with Tina as a former Alama Mata of mine with the Dancing with the Stars season of twenty thirteen.
Speaker 4: Did she did she go further than you?
Speaker 2: Yes? And rightly so. She should have gone further. Everyone should have gone further than me. Tony Barble was outraged that I beat him. He just stood there and said, how the hell did you beat me?
Speaker 4: Well, I saw him dance, and that was the one thing I could understand.
Speaker 2: I beat one of those beat the steen Mark twins.
Speaker 7: But Tina and I our relationship met.
Speaker 2: We met each other just as we're doing the promotional photography for the Dancing with the Stars cast. You know they put in TV week and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: Would you terribly hung over that day?
Speaker 2: Raging hangover? And you know, when you're making small talk and you know, who do you know in the business? And I happened to mention a certain broadcaster who I'm mates with, and Tina was it was red rag to a bull, you know, and there was a lot of swears, and I said, well, Tna, you can't judge me for what you think of that person. I quite like that person. They're a friend of mine. And then the rage ensould should and it just got worse and worse over there. It was like a reservoir dogs thing.
Speaker 4: But then he lost an ear.
Speaker 2: Then I said to us, I look at it we don't have to agree about him everything, you know, but it's you're frightening the Stenmark Twins and Tony Barber.
Speaker 7: So let's just you know whoever we like, let's love each other. And she said, you know what, Steve, But that was.
Speaker 2: The first friendship was for And then after that we would spend so much time together and I'd end up I felt that comfortable with her, and she with me. And I was doing breakfast radio then and I was just so tired. And she had a little place where you go and have a sleep. And one day I just said, I was sitting in a chair, and she said, why don't you come asleep in my room on the floor.
Speaker 7: I'll sleep on the lounge.
Speaker 2: You sleep on the floor.
Speaker 4: This is why you boast that you've slept with Tina Arena.
Speaker 2: It's a big boast.
Speaker 5: And that was it.
Speaker 4: So you know you've still got the taser marks on your neck.
Speaker 2: There was no there was no taser mind to be jealous, there's no to during their friend I'll.
Speaker 4: Be all right. She's got a new movie, Tina Arena unravel Me, a documentary about her life, and she is joining us next on Gold. Can you believe that Tina Arena has been in the spotlight for fifty years. What an incredible career from young talent time to becoming one of Australia's most loved and respected artists. Tina has done it all and now she's pulling back the curtain. In her new documentary Tina Arena unravel Me, Tina joins us now Hollis.
Speaker 12: Hello, Hello, Aman to Hi, Hi. Brendon's pretty good. Actually missed you or miss us sort of shuffling our feet together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, for those who do know, Tina and I shared a stage, I know you what you We slept and we.
Speaker 4: Slept together, waiting for him to say he slept.
Speaker 7: We slept together, and I know that we need to say anything more.
Speaker 12: Now you're controversial, you are condj.
Speaker 4: It was as sad as the passing of Johnny Young was. It was nice to see your beautiful face talking about your respect for him. It was lovely.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, you know it's He's the reason why I've been able to have a fifty year career. So how do you not pay tribute and acknowledge somebody that was massively instrumental in your Life's true? I didn't we didn't. He went very quickly. He was apparently became very ill in July and just didn't turn the corner. And when it all happened during the documentary and stuff, there was so many layers to deal with because he was a really he's a really big part of our family. There was so much, so much respect.
Speaker 2: The news has just broken that your ex husband is now going to go to jail for six years. That in itself would have been like with everything you had going on in your life, that would have been dreadful, and this is dreadful.
Speaker 12: Well, you know, there's do you know what, there's really nothing for me to say about it. At the end of the day. There's not really my ploy. I've said everything that I've needed to say, you know, there's it's just it's it's not my business. That's just it is what it is.
Speaker 4: What can I say fair enough?
Speaker 2: Has it been?
Speaker 4: Has it come at a cost that you have chosen to be the outspoken woman? I don't mean the only outspoken one, but that's a certain role that if women play that they cop all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 12: Yeah they do, they do, Amanda, But I don't know if people you know, I'm like Look, if people don't want to listen, I understand that that's fine, don't listen. You don't have to have a choice. Remember, you always have a choice. But I feel that at my age, being somebody that's sixty years of age next year, I look and I go, well, I kind of have a bit of a responsibility to not play because I don't play the bullshit game. Yep, I can't do it, that's all. So I will speak up about it because they see that this people don't know. So if we can learn something from one another, that's the beautiful thing about life. There's so many things I don't know about out but I'm curious enough to learn or be guided.
Speaker 2: And it's funny you work in that industry but you don't play the game. It's by rights that shouldn't actually work.
Speaker 12: No, I know, but it's really important because what I've realized, you know, after having really I'm very, very involved in my career. I am involved. I'm a business and I understand that now. It took me a long time to accept it because I just thought I'm an artist. What do I know about business? You know, I've figned so many shit deals and made some really stupid mistakes that I don't Then in one day, so it's something the light. The light went on and I went, if I don't understand my business, they're just going to continue to do what they do. And you know, I'm a big believer in that. You know, artists really do struggle if you think about the certainly the digital the digital industry. As soon as it came on, you know, you know, they were trying to sell us that, oh, you know, everybody can have a go, everybody can listen to it at any time. And I knew the model was wrong from the get go. I said, no, this model is not right. And then as I started digging further, I thought, right, so here we are. Everybody pays their subscriptions and so forth. So how was the model broken down? Who gets what in the grand scheme of things? How does it work? When I started to discover how it worked, I was like, I can't be a part of that.
Speaker 4: I just can't.
Speaker 7: Yeh youp you and Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 12: Snoop me Snoops And we're the only ones that really speak up about it. Because at the end of the day, I turned around to somebody in the industry as the first time I ever really spoke up and I said, do you know what? I said? It's idiots like me that keep you employed, and you just have no respect for me. And I just went, it's because of idiots like me that you are employed whilst you have your salary falling into your account every week. We don't know where our next buck's coming from, and our next buck's been stolen, and then we've got to pay tax on top of it, while they all take the money and pay the taxes offshore. Something You're going, am I the only idiots around my idiots? I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: You are not an idiot.
Speaker 7: I'd like to see a collab you and Snoop Dog.
Speaker 2: This could be a thing. But who's who's paying for the streams? This could be a thing you and Snoop dogg Islands in the streams.
Speaker 12: Brendan, what a great idea rap version of Islands and Snoop Dog and then pop.
Speaker 4: It on Spotify and we can all stream.
Speaker 12: And go Spotify.
Speaker 11: Where's our chick?
Speaker 2: Where's our money? A collabs aside. I'm just so happy that you're doing so well. Tina and Renna unravel Me is in cinemas on Thursday. I am so excited to see it. I'm I'm just glad. I know you and I love having you on our show.
Speaker 12: So thank you, thank you, Tina, Thanks Amanda, Thanks Brendan. I really appreciate your time. Thanks for the great and the honest conversation. That's important to have.
Speaker 7: That's true, that's true. It's all you too, Weighty.
Speaker 12: I know I can't help myself.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: That's what we love about you.
Speaker 2: And thank you, Tina. I love you, thank you, love you guys.
Speaker 12: To take care, Bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: See a whole lot more of Jonesy and Amanda on our socials. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 2: A good old fashioned pub test.
Speaker 4: We're going to say two words that often instill fear in parents, and that is Book Week. We are in the midst of it in most parts of the country. Book Week in Australia runs from twenty second of August to Friday, the twenty eighth of August, so pretty much as I said, we are in the drop zone and it's symphony of stories is the theme.
Speaker 12: This year.
Speaker 4: It marks the eightieth anniversary of Book Week. The school parade, Stress up Days, author visits library events themed activities, many schools doing all kinds of things during this period. Many parents, I know, get a twitch in the eye because of the anxiety. Everyone's busy, What costume do we do? What are we doing? And end up kids going to school dressed as superheroes, dressed as something from the dress up box, not necessarily book related, And there are some schools of thought that are saying that's not good enough. There's been a push to ban scary Halloween costumes because that witches, monsters, wizards, making kids well.
Speaker 2: Harry Potter's and that's a series of books.
Speaker 4: That's interesting because my sister in law is a teacher's aide, and this is I asked her about this this morning and I said, what do you think? Because she's I love the effort that she makes at her school. She drove to school as she addresses an onpolumpa this year she stresses the jolly swagman Ah. She said, I think it's okay. Well, she's at a primary school. I mean, high scho don't do book weeks, so it's all primary anyway, isn't it. She said, I think it's okay for kids to dress as superheroes. Sometimes that's the way they start, they get interested in it, and then as they get older they might go as their favorite character. Yea, they get into the vibe vibe of it. They talk about books, the teachers are excited. There's an energy to it that generates a love of reading that isn't just about how you're dressing up.
Speaker 7: And she went as a swagman, Not Andy?
Speaker 4: Who's Andy?
Speaker 7: Andy sat? Andy watched Andy waited?
Speaker 4: No Brendan No, remember when my a friend of mine? So I didn't laugh about that. A friend of me as well?
Speaker 2: I thought Candy crushed?
Speaker 4: Exactly is it deserved? A friend of mine had a son at a school the year that Bill Clinton's book came out. So one kid just walked around in a little suit dressed as Bill Clinton.
Speaker 7: Were you and I have both written books?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No one's dressed up as that. No one dressed up as you.
Speaker 7: One straight straight to the pulp mill.
Speaker 4: So what do you think doesn't matter? I know it does matter to some people. Does it matter to you not dressing as a book character for book?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: If he goes a little Minecraft thing? No Minecraft, No.
Speaker 4: But there are books on Minecraft, mind camp?
Speaker 2: Well that'd be what dress?
Speaker 3: Does he hit?
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 4: Maybe time to go to Specsavers.
Speaker 7: After school with that one.
Speaker 4: So not dressing as a book character for book week doesn't matter. Does that pass the pub.
Speaker 2: Ten thirteen fifty five, twenty two. You've heard what we've had to say. What do you think? Breaking news about Oasis speculation they could be playing Glastonbury?
Speaker 11: You read the quest.
Speaker 2: Among the favorites to headline Glastonbury twenty twenty seven with odds of four to one. Someone says, could we see them return to the pyramid stage? Liam Gallagher has shut this down saying it's not happening. So or you rock wearing flag weaving s h it. That's the least of it. Can calm the f down.
Speaker 4: So yeah, let's get into that's your official statement.
Speaker 1: That's money, extra cash, jones and demands.
Speaker 7: We have other fish to fry, like Instagram.
Speaker 2: Ten questions, sixty seconds on the clock you you pass If you don't know an answer, We'll come back to that question of time permits. You get all the questions right, one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: You can make it two thousand dollars, but it is double or nothing. By answering a bonus question, have.
Speaker 7: You and Ballarat?
Speaker 4: I'm Matt, very well, we only have to change one question today because who was it yesterday? She got out on the very first quizy, But that's what happens. We said, what do you call a baby kangaroo? She said, what would you have said to that man?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 9: Sorry?
Speaker 4: That's right? Can you hear us? Loud and clean?
Speaker 7: And we need you to be on the same page, mate, We want you to win this money.
Speaker 4: Can you hear us?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: Great?
Speaker 4: All right, Well we'll speak slowly and we'll get through this.
Speaker 2: That's got no time for entertainment or more talk. He's business, business, business, as he should be.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of thousand dollars here on the line, but let's start with one thousand dollars. Ten questions? Do say past, Matt? If you're not sure, we might have time to come back. Okay, Matt, here we go. He comes. Question number one? What number comes after? Twenty two?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 4: Question two? What gas do humans need to breathe to survive?
Speaker 3: After you?
Speaker 4: Question three? Blue and yellow mixed together? Make which color?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Blue and yellow? Street?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Oh, don't be sorry, Oh Matt, We're sorry. Oh you gave it a red hot going man, and.
Speaker 7: You did better yesterday than Shelley. You got up to question three.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, Matt.
Speaker 7: So by the end of the week things can only get better.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having a crash.
Speaker 2: Thank you Matt. Any time you want to play the Fast five, why not register jonesidemanded dot com dot are you and if you say something really sucky like we love you, we might call you back.
Speaker 4: I don't even think that that's necessary.
Speaker 2: Are you guy and.
Speaker 7: Writes you suck? We hate you? Then we're not going to ring them back?
Speaker 4: Is that the way I'm waiting for the call gem Nation?
Speaker 2: The put pup test past the pup test if from.
Speaker 4: Something sounds unlikely than it should fail the pub test.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pub test doesn't pass the sniff test. Stop it. It's not helped today. Not dressing up as a book character for book week does it pass the pub test?
Speaker 4: Harried parents everywhere, I'm just happy their kids are enthusiastic about dressing up not in the school uniform. Off you go, that'll do. And it's an enthusiastic moment. Kids are encouraged to to join in school activities to maybe learn about reading. And this is a fun avenue to do.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: Some schools and people are saying, we want you to dress as characters from books, not as just something you've got in the dress up bag from home. So not dressing up as a book character for book week or maybe dressing as a superhero. Does this pass the pub test?
Speaker 2: What do you think? It's interesting?
Speaker 5: Yes, people are forgetting kids dressing up as superheroes.
Speaker 3: They are comic books, which are.
Speaker 11: Books are dressed up as asterisks, the girl as a kid, and I loved it.
Speaker 3: I think parents are just too busy to look around costumes sometimes, so I think superhero costumes are fine. No, not really, primory teacher, here, see some great costumes, feats go to all the effort, and then you get a bunch of kids that just wear their sports uniform and.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 3: Put a bit of effort into it.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't, but I'm pretty flexible.
Speaker 12: You can be a superhero because there's comics and everything, so as long as there has been a published book of the character, I think it's all good.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember one year a kid dressed up as Alien and no one dressed up as Predator because there was a book Alien v.
Speaker 7: Predator. And then they spend the time, just wrestling in the car park.
Speaker 4: Well that's part of a suit, that's part of your character definition. Yeah, I think one year liman his last year of primary school. So he takes the mickey and dresses little bow peep and skipped around right auto.
Speaker 2: So why is he dressing as that? As a twitter four year old man is seeing it. If you don't mind, well, we'll be back tomorrow for TikTok shurt Is Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Of course, another chance for you to win a j CU J five s u V.
Speaker 7: All the clues they're on our soshis and.
Speaker 4: We'll give you the clues as well tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And if you want to hear more of this, Plava jonesydemanded dot com dot are.
Speaker 4: You, We'll see you there.
Speaker 2: Good day to you. Well, thank god that's over.
Speaker 1: Catch up on the Jonesy and Demanda podcast. Download the free iHeart app now hear every second of Jonesy and Demander on demand. Search for us now on the iHeart app