Speaker 1: Even if you're not going tonight, you can all feel there is everyone around the world talking about Taylor Swift, especially after the super Bow and her boyfriend Travis. She is the biggest star in the world, and she's been a big star for a very long time. But I definitely think of the last twelve months she's been peaking.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I think she's more famous right now than she's ever.
Speaker 1: Been before seen and she's what's strange right yesterday I put my daughter up from school, who's super excited she's going tonight. She loved Taylor since she was a little kid. She's seventeen, but she's still She's going with five of her friends. They're all super excited, and she was going.
Speaker 2: What do you think this was?
Speaker 1: Like? Yesterday evening at four o'clock, She's like, what do I think she did yesterday in town? So your friend heard her sound checking?
Speaker 3: Yes, so there were soundchecking at the MCG yesterday. But she hasn't been spotted anywhere in Melbourne yet.
Speaker 1: She think she goes out for a walk or just to see some of the sites, getting around, a little stroll around the.
Speaker 3: Sound I think how obsessed Melbourne is with her. I mean projecting her image up on the Flints Street station. There's billboards everywhere. Somebody in her team's gone, hey, don't go out side. Melbourne is not chill right now that she did last time.
Speaker 2: Didn't she go into Fitzroy Gardens or something?
Speaker 3: Last time? She will spot it around town that maybe she's just such acause I think it's different when she was here last time we were bank and I saw her last time she was here at Amy Park is at twenty eighteenth. That was just one night at a much much smaller stating one next level since then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lot of you are working down there. So Michelle, you've been working down the selling the tennis of merch.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have been yesterday and Thursday, and I'll do it tonight as well.
Speaker 2: So how busy has it been?
Speaker 1: I mean I see like twenty deep the cues for hours.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, yesterday was Mayhem. We had two girls saints. I don't know whether yees sainted. We sold out of merch.
Speaker 2: The show is buying an image of her.
Speaker 4: We've got people coming from America, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, everyone coming down. Oh my goodness, it's so good. So I'm actually working inside tonight and I finish at one am, so.
Speaker 1: Yes, and where is your merch store? Can you put some buy for me? Because I am going to get some merch Just set out you.
Speaker 4: We've got merch stores outside as well before you get in there, so you can do that beforehand if you don't want to. I don't know how crazy it's going to be. I'm guessing it's.
Speaker 2: Going to be yesterday. You'll be reviving me. I'm going to fin well.
Speaker 4: I'm actually in the main mcg shop, so I'm inside, but I don't know which one I'm in at the moment, But come and say just ask for me around.
Speaker 2: T shirt and Michelle. Tell me this.
Speaker 1: What was the atmosphere like from the fans, they must be just wide eyed with joy.
Speaker 4: I did know what. I had some girls cry when they got their merchandise. Everybody is in such good spirits, which I'm not a swifty fan. I don't listen to a music. Look I could be after tonight, but yeah, I was just excited for them. That would get me excited for somebody something just.
Speaker 1: Being around people, like when I took my daughter to see Harry Styles at the end of last year. He was brilliant, right, and but I only know a couple of his songs are big hits.
Speaker 2: But it was just nice being around fans. They were just such passionate fans.
Speaker 1: Will we're all that one point about your favorite band, who it was when you first got There'll be loads of kids this weekend. This is their first concept. What an amazing one to go and see. Here's a moment in history. Just how big Taylor Swift is. It's incredible.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, that's kind of why I wanted to be a part of it, To be part of that, you know, I was part of that so I could tell some just somebody that would listen.
Speaker 2: We're listening, Michelle. I'll see you out there tonight. Okay, you can tell me.
Speaker 1: All about it, Yes, I will, all right, Michelle, Thanks to enjoy.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Eddie. Eddie's also working tonight. So our morning, Eddie, Good morning Christian, Pats and Jack. So Eddie, what are you doing tonight? So are you you working down at the g I'm the lucky guy that gets to pick up Taylor Swifts.
Speaker 4: Rubbie should have been quarter passed three tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: So you Garbo down there? Yes, r busy.
Speaker 1: That's going to be a lot of tickets on the ground and streamers and while we feather bowers and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a lot of mess. What time you starting that, Eddie, I'll be I'll be at the g about the quarter past two bloody.
Speaker 1: Well, wow, I might need a left home by then. I think it's weird nightmen trying to get an uber someone getting there, Eddie, thank you very much for calling