Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Hell, I'm Tracy Grimshaw. Welcome to a parent affair tonight. We're coming to you from my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Summer feelings makable since than others.
Speaker 3: Switch Australian gymnast one Commodore Games goal in nineteen ninety that his performance on the pommel Horse India a Marcus grow up.
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 4: You are a cheap tramp and a filthy liar.
Speaker 1: This is just still to play a couple of mitches, dreckon.
Speaker 5: We should include Jenna's name in the opener, tell about a compromise.
Speaker 6: We'll say your name, but it's said in the simlish.
Speaker 5: Drap A luby perfect.
Speaker 1: Now he is michtui and.
Speaker 2: Oh it's good to be back. Hello guys, how are we all feeling refresh? You finally made it, Jennifer season two?
Speaker 5: You have from here Season two look good on us?
Speaker 2: Yeah, brain you. I feel like when you lose a whole lot of weight and you feel different, you put it all back on in six weeks and then people talk about it again.
Speaker 5: That's what happened to me during IO. I just shed those last few peskys centimeters from my waist, and then everything shut down, the gyms, and then I started comforting.
Speaker 2: You were doing really well. You lost a lot of weight.
Speaker 5: I know, it's actually kind of depressing. I look back at footage from this fucking podcast in like maybe February March, damn with Marti Gray.
Speaker 2: Ready. Yeah, I had one less chin when we started this podcast. Now I've just developed a cousin. It's just grown onwards. It's around. It's good to be back, though. Season two is always like, I think it's the best season of any show, any podcast.
Speaker 5: It is. We've all been busy during the break. Actually, we've had a lot of stuff happen. You've bloody moved out of home.
Speaker 2: I have, You've had a mental breakdown.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did have a brief psychiatric recess from work, But what is a psychiatric recess? It just sounds more chic than stress leave.
Speaker 2: Is there a psychiatric lunch after the recess, psychiatric supper, psychiatric tea time.
Speaker 5: I'm very annoyed you've moved out home, though, because like half of my repertoire was mocking you for still living with Mummy and Daddy.
Speaker 2: That was the first thing you said to me like, I've got no gear on you now, Like, what the fuck I have to lean on gay jokes and fat jokes for the rest of our friendship.
Speaker 5: I am enjoying the opportunity to act like a know it all though, because I've moved out of home for like six years. Yeah, I haven't been with mom dad for that long, and so I'm just like, there's all these new things that you're learning that I'm sure you're going to talk about here on the podcast.
Speaker 2: I am surprised. I'm dressed and deodorized because I don't know what to do. I honestly feel it hasn't hit me yet as well. Like I was sitting literally, I feel like I astral projected last night having a glass of wine at one am after work, I'm like, where am I? I felt like I had woken up in this random building. I didn't. My brain wasn't familiar with the space yet.
Speaker 5: What a culture shock for you? By the way, can we just talk about the fact that you've gone from living in Cronulla, Yes, which is possibly the most bigoted suburb in Sydney, to Glebe, which I would say is the most you know, lefty fucking hips of snowflake suburb in Sydney. And that's why extreme to the other.
Speaker 2: It really is. My house doesn't even having address, it identifies as a cottage. No, we're ten a but it's beautiful place. Jenny.
Speaker 5: You only moved out of home like a couple of years ago as well, so this is new ish to you. It just it's never ending. You're like, I swear to God, I emptied that bin yesterday. You think your chores are done?
Speaker 2: More chores? Also, do you have to wash teatowels? Yeah, but why they just go on the oven and they're dry and that's clean.
Speaker 5: And so it depends. I've got a I've got a I've got a teetwel rotation system. Really, there's one for the dishes and one for other So like if you're wiping over the coffee table or whatever, you don't want grubby shit or like my cats.
Speaker 2: I've done that and I've rubbed mayonnaise on the coffee table because I was trying to clean it.
Speaker 5: Yes, you've got to put them in the wash to have a whole pile.
Speaker 2: That's what my agent for the for the for the week is. So we'll just put a put a pin in that and we'll get back to.
Speaker 5: It because there's not many questions for now. I would like to give you your housewarming present that I got.
Speaker 2: You don't do you go?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 7: Don't know why?
Speaker 2: Why not? Because you know about the birthday present?
Speaker 5: Guilt isn't it? Here's your kids? Must be nice, very small. Hey, sounds like the essentials because the first thing you said to me when you told me you're moving out home it was there was a lot of confusion around the tea towels? Do you have to buy them? Do they come with the house?
Speaker 2: Come? So it's from Australia Post into a premium store.
Speaker 5: Don't mock it, mich, what is it?
Speaker 2: It's a tea towel.
Speaker 5: Like I said, there was a lot of confusion around the tea town.
Speaker 2: It's by Kemballa Corp, Australian Indigenous art series by Jenny Mills.
Speaker 5: Got like the the tick to say that it's like a certified Indigenous business.
Speaker 2: I love that. Support them. Oh it's beautiful.
Speaker 5: I got one myself too. I feel like it's too beautiful to use.
Speaker 2: Look at it.
Speaker 5: I use it for like I use it for white like you know, wrapping up an ice pack. And stuff. I don't want to actually dirty because it's a beautiful artwork.
Speaker 2: Ready, I'm gonna rub it on the microphone and you can you can you can hear the thread count. There's a lot of threads ready. Sure, Oh it's thick.
Speaker 5: Thank you, miss You're welcome. Added to your t towl collection and rotate them like I.
Speaker 2: Only have one. This can be the wet for wet Town.
Speaker 5: That's the ones for the dishes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is for the dishes. Now. I just feel like an absolute fucking bastard because I bought you at birthday present months. I was so organized. Oh, Mitch's birthday is in July. I bought you a chromatic appillo right, Lady Gaga's merchandise, and it got canceled. She canceled it COVID or maybe album sales in there.
Speaker 5: I think that album did very well, by the way, Lady Gaga is not worried about album. Very odd that she canceled the cushion sales for anyway.
Speaker 2: No, she canceled the merch being sent Hayen my boyfriend who I moved out with. I don't think we mentioned that people. I'm living alone. No, I've got a partner.
Speaker 5: Is there a new word now that you live together? Is he you're apparently?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he was applying for senal link. Poor thing may redundant. Just as we moved on, we were literally cutting the cake on the celebratory. Yeah, we moved out. Oh my god, I got a phone call.
Speaker 5: It's done fucking twenty twenty horrendous.
Speaker 2: So yeah, twenty fucked us over. So he's lost his job and yeah, he went on Senelink payments as anyone would, and they were like single or partnered or de facto. I'm like, what do we do? It turns out you don't get much money for being partnered.
Speaker 5: So we had to do the factor We had to what's the difference? Does that mean you live with them?
Speaker 2: The factors mean you've lived with each other for six months and you have shared oy. Yeah, so we bought the fridge together, and the TV and all the all the stuff. We literally went fifty to fifty in.
Speaker 5: So you're going to share that tea towel with him.
Speaker 2: He's my fucking indigenous tchaut. Nope, this is my so I'm Your birthday present is on the way and I will deliver it to you on the on the Cloud very soon.
Speaker 5: Great, can't wait.
Speaker 2: Also, people are probably listening. I'm going love Mitch Love, Mitch Love, Managadubi. Where is Ricky Lee Coulter?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we did say that Ricky Lee was gonna guest host our first episode back for season. She's going to be with us next week instead?
Speaker 2: Yeah, next week.
Speaker 5: I can't wait. It's going to be great. But hey, lovely to be back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Did anyone tell you that your name came up on Carl and JACKIEO the other day?
Speaker 2: Well, see here's nick I got. I got like maybe twenty dms from people who obviously because they do the night show, they listen to the breakfast show and the fan sort of cross paths. I got twenty messages. Oh you're in trouble so.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, you're You're not in Kyle's good books at the moment.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 5: You share the studio, Yes, here at Kiss and he's been coming in and he's not happy with the state you're leaving the studio in. This has come up before. Yeah, the state you leave the Kiss FM studios in after you're done at night and imber the name of eats bags and the receipts. Well, Kyle's got a whole different bone to pick. I've brought the audio with you.
Speaker 2: Haven't heard it, right, No, I haven't heard it. I just want to say I'm not a grub. I'm in the studio at night, and I finish at midnight, and he's literally in six hours later, and I try to clean as much as I can because I.
Speaker 5: Clearly don't clearly don't.
Speaker 2: Oh did I leave more food? No?
Speaker 5: But this is literally how the Kyle and Jakio show started. Like he was angry from the first few seconds onwards because of you.
Speaker 1: Here's what happens, golden microphone.
Speaker 8: Good morning everyone, Hi, guys, Hey guys, Hey king on. This is starting to get a bit much. Who owns all these little fragments of fingernails that are spat out all over this console?
Speaker 2: Who owns this?
Speaker 8: It's cash cock, dirty cash cock, big mids at night, midch till midnight. Tell you what to be areshold in the Gordys studio. If I see one more nail bitten off and spat on this desk, it's disgusting. He's got a nervous disorder. Obviously, he's chewing his nails. By the way, if you're a nail choir. Everyone knows you've got a mental problem. Oh what do you and when you go when someone says that they also know you've got a mental problem.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Look at Adam, Look at all these nails?
Speaker 9: How many of.
Speaker 8: These thousands of them?
Speaker 2: Spat out? A little bits of nail.
Speaker 8: Over there on the on all that's over there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's two over there.
Speaker 8: That's disgusting according to little nails spat out.
Speaker 2: No, I don't you know.
Speaker 5: When I get over tired, I such feel nauseous. He's like, I start commenting for no reason at all, and you start talking about shoot off fingernails. I really can't this morning, don't.
Speaker 8: What about those mums that and I've seen. I don't know whether this is a real mum thing or not, but you see your mum if your kid's got a cold, they put their mouth over the kids.
Speaker 2: Wow, she's gone to hear that.
Speaker 1: She's gone.
Speaker 5: So you've pissed off, Kyle. You've made Jackie ill.
Speaker 2: The only thing I feel bad about is making poor Jackie O, star of the Masks singer, vomit on the air.
Speaker 5: Show with your nails because they look.
Speaker 2: Like little nubs, don't they look like, look look what a cat has made. It loses all its hair.
Speaker 5: Now it's one thing to be called out on air for this, but just so you know, I also ask Kyle to record a private message for you here on the podcast. Did you really I did? It's called nail clippings too. How they get over there? This is just for you seven seconds.
Speaker 2: This isn't a message, it is a manifesto. I don't even have any more nails to bite. That's that's how small way are over. Okay, here we go playing nail by two.
Speaker 8: Hey Mitch, it's Kyle here.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 8: I know that I've been taking the piss out of you on the radio about leaving little bits of fingernail all over the radio console and all the computed but it's fucking getting out of control. I mean, there's hundreds of them. Every time I move a button or hit a keyboard button, out pops a fingernail out of the It's just too much. Start spitting them into the bin or collect them in a bit of scrap of paper because it's too disgusting for me to have to deal with. And I do love you, but I will not put up with fucking fragments of fingernail everywhere. Do you even have any fingernails left? It'll be bits of skin spackle over the desk neck. It's just disgusting. Love you, brother, but fuck pulled your ship together and you've.
Speaker 5: Got beautiful manicured nails.
Speaker 2: That's the Kadi god.
Speaker 5: Oh so you basically just dubbed yourself in there because you literally just said to me, I've got no nails left, so I.
Speaker 2: Don't have a look at them. Ready, don't don't laugh. I get very self consed.
Speaker 5: Come on, says you when I'm here, got the two of us to be a nail problem. Oh you're an opposite end of the spectum. Jenna's got cat claws.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta give me some. Here we go. Okay, we're not that bad.
Speaker 5: Oh my god? What hew they look like? Does it like hurt you to like put any pressure on your hand?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can't, no, no, no, I just can't have any cant.
Speaker 5: Oh what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Are they actually dad?
Speaker 5: I used to have a really bad nail biting habit, and that reminds me of that, and I'm like, oh, it looks painful.
Speaker 2: How do I shake it?
Speaker 5: Do you know what I'm gonna sound insane, particularly because I've just come off a psycheap to rease.
Speaker 2: It, you always have sounded insane.
Speaker 5: So I stopped chewing my nails because I got a three pack of stress balls, And now whenever I'm feeling fidgity, for example, in the car, at my desk, just yeah, just do that. And it's great to the hand strength because in this d and age everyone's on their phones. They're not handwriting as much. Stress balls. That was actually one of my ear gems. But I've just fucking blown here. That's a discovery. During the break, I was like, stress balls are dope, guys, I need to tell everyone.
Speaker 2: Then God, that made the junk, because that's not it doesn't actually all the time for a segment. Okay, I also have tried that nail off in the past, but.
Speaker 5: Get used to the tape, get used to the taste.
Speaker 2: On the end of my obvious cond past like an ammeretto sour, I thought I was having a cocktail. This is like an apparole. I was like, you know what, I like that. He was very sweet and he obviously cares for me, which I like.
Speaker 5: He said, I love you, but fuck, he's at the end of his teather is. I mean I would be too if there were clippings all over.
Speaker 2: That because we're going off for so long. But we're in the same studio that I do my show, Kyla Jackie, did you see this?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: I have to drive to Bunning's Warehouse hardware store and buy this?
Speaker 10: What is that?
Speaker 2: Air in a can? So at the end of every show, I do this. Ready, I stand up and I go and I spray the keyboard, buttons and every fader on the desk to get rid of all the fragments of Now.
Speaker 5: But where do they go after that? Where do you spray them to go into.
Speaker 2: The air coom machine?
Speaker 5: He keeps fighting them scattered everywhere. Maybe that's how about a vacuum? Have you heard of that?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 2: I'm just redistributing them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that makes no sense. That's like just you know, getting a vacuum, sucking everything up and then bowing it back out again. I sweat, that's cleaning.
Speaker 2: It just made them snow from the shi Kyle's doing your show on one lens on the tip of his nose like a snowflight.
Speaker 5: Oh that's foul, I promise.
Speaker 2: Here's my vow you can play this back to me. If I ever get in trouble on kJ again, I will be actively aware of my of my nail.
Speaker 5: Buddy, you should be your boyfriend. Is the need to clean up after you in this studio?
Speaker 2: It's on you. Well, we need to start the show. That was a mini intervention. That's right, are doing Jenn's junk? Actually we should we should say that, shouldn't we because you're mentioning your shit. iGEM.
Speaker 5: We've got a lot of vigem from the break and some of them aren't great, so they go in Jenner's junk and then she breaths them out to us.
Speaker 2: So new listen as we start the show the same way every week with and is it just me? We call them igems igems. It's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. I will be the gentleman. And because you you know, and your psychiatric recess and I want to trigger you, I'll play with my teatowel and why don't you kick us off with the first digit of season two.
Speaker 5: I will, by the way, joke the thought I'm feeling good, I'm not good as psychoath.
Speaker 2: And that's just jokes. We love you and I'm glad you're healthy. Here we go.
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Do you hate asking your friends for petrol money?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: My god, give them a lift somewhere.
Speaker 2: That's the worst. Not as much anymore now that I'm making money and I'm not like, you know, really, you know, chloring at the bank like it's fine. I feel I feel like I'm doing them a favor. But back in high school days, oh yeah, all the time.
Speaker 5: Were you that friend that was like one of the only ones with a car?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was, And I got my car early because I was like eighteen, one of the first people to turn eighteen. Yeah, so I had a car, I had my PS. I was like driving everyone everywhere constantly.
Speaker 5: I don't mind driving people places. I have a lot of friends without a license or a car or whatever. And if it's like, I don't know, let's go to Kmar, it's fine. I'm not going to make a big deal. But when it's like a road trip or a big thing, I think it's a courtesy to just slip them some cash or transfer them some money. But what I hate is being asked to name it amount, Like how much to borro are you for? Petrol, because then it just feels so clinical and it's like I'm invoicing them like twenty dollars fifty like I also I don't know, Yeah, I actually don't know. It's just however much you feel is you know, required, If it's a ten dollars, if it's a thirty, do whatever. I just think it's courtesy to just pay the friend, which brings me to this little rat to my left.
Speaker 9: Oh, for goodness, say our.
Speaker 5: Third wheel, Jenna.
Speaker 2: I thought it was going to be me for a second while, I shall.
Speaker 5: Pay you as much left.
Speaker 2: I couldn't work it out, Jenny, you bitch.
Speaker 5: So it's obviously no secret that Jenna is well off. Oh she's a wealthy friend who.
Speaker 2: Lives in a Meriton's sweet service department. She's British heritage, you know, considering she.
Speaker 9: Was service departments. It's a normal unit.
Speaker 5: And because we've had time off in the podcast recently, I've been doing a lot of you know, weekends away and road trips and stuff have been great. And so we went to Barroma, Lovely and that's just like not too far away, but I personally think it's far enough away that you might offer to pay.
Speaker 2: But hold on who volunteered to drive, because Jenna, you can also drive, can't you? But you don't have a car.
Speaker 5: I was taking a bunch of people that don't have cars. Okay, so it was basically no option.
Speaker 2: These other people offer or give you money.
Speaker 5: Yes, everyone except the rich friend has paid me back for that.
Speaker 2: You know what, the richest people always have the smallest pockets, and they're always so fucking.
Speaker 4: Fall I'm not rich. Secondly, okay, I don't know how much fuel is? How much is petrol?
Speaker 9: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: That's why I ask, with your common sense.
Speaker 2: I offer at twenty. For God's sake, that's the.
Speaker 9: Thing, right. I thought it was either twenty or is it a hundred?
Speaker 5: Definitely not a hundred.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that So, Jenny, you went through some anxiety over this. You actually did so did you think about doing it?
Speaker 5: No? She asked me how much, right, and I was like, I don't want to answer that. I hate sending a price because it's not like, hello, I'm Mitchell. I'm happy to do your favorite at a price. Yeah, this is my rate.
Speaker 2: And they're like, yeah, you feel like a bastard. If it's too high, then she's awkward. If it's too low, you feel too generous.
Speaker 5: Well, because she doesn't know about fuel prices, she might be inclined to think that I'm ripping her off. If I say thirty bucks, she'd be like, Yeah, I just hate it.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 9: That's incorrect.
Speaker 2: Did you end up getting money from it?
Speaker 5: I'm still waiting for the answer it out.
Speaker 9: I don't have it in here, but yes, and you know it was a traumatic.
Speaker 5: Even, Oh, calm down, it wasn't traumatic. It was traumatic.
Speaker 2: Is he a bad dr Actually you're quite a good drive with that road.
Speaker 5: It's the weekend that I had the run in. I wouldn't call it a car accident, but.
Speaker 2: He had a bingle.
Speaker 5: It was a car struck the astro. There was a collision. I was driving on a highway and greenacre and then this guy didn't check his blind spot, just merged into me. So it was a nudge at best. Jenna, and she was like, but my actual reaction was, are you right? It was so scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're saying you weren't at fault at all.
Speaker 5: He actually did me a favor because I'd done damage myself on the right hand side of my car, which he then bumped into so insurance paid for this giant scratch that i'd done myself and sing before. THEE was like nine hundred bucks. So I just saved nine hundred bucks because some clown sight spy.
Speaker 2: I can picture it.
Speaker 5: Though, I'm traumatized.
Speaker 2: You traumatized.
Speaker 9: I'm not going to pay for you saved nine hundred dollars. I went to the psychiatrist.
Speaker 5: I went through this worth nothing.
Speaker 2: Jenna didn't knock you off the road though, Like, did you serve a bit?
Speaker 5: Yes, barely really aggressively. Yes. No, you're in your.
Speaker 2: Own zone when you drive, you listen to your music.
Speaker 9: We were having a great catch up.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure. I kept going with my story and I was pulling over. I was like, anyway, what was I saying, Jenna, I can just.
Speaker 2: Picture ready, this is what it was being. I turned left here anyway, and then I said, the dog fell into the ship pitch. You have told me to stop? What happened?
Speaker 5: No, because I didn't react like that.
Speaker 2: No that was Jenna screamed, You're cool, calm collected listening to catch a praying?
Speaker 5: Was that the first song you could find?
Speaker 2: The only SO could think.
Speaker 9: I was so scary anyway.
Speaker 5: I just don't. It wasn't scary. Grow up as.
Speaker 2: Scary as a driver. You get used to these accidents. I mean I've hit you know, I've hit people before. You just you get used to it, I know.
Speaker 9: But you know back in the twenty trauma.
Speaker 5: She had a fourth drawn cart overturned.
Speaker 2: Right over your triplets.
Speaker 9: I don't want to talk.
Speaker 2: And that was on Bastille Day as well. That was a terrible week for you.
Speaker 5: Don't mind anyway, pay up when you're ready, doesn't here's your brain?
Speaker 2: Deal with this off the air, almighty, not doctor Phil. You don't come here and want me to media.
Speaker 5: Sorry, darling, here we are.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 2: Toilets get dirty really really quickly, like instantly, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know what's going on in your toilet.
Speaker 2: Not instantly during bowel movement, but like after you clean it, there's pissed in the screws. Little coroma is piss all over the screw you know how. There's like they screw the toilet lid on and you have to open the hinges, open the lid up and down. We've got two little matt black screws just to screw it in.
Speaker 5: I feel like perhaps there's an issue of aim going on here. If there's pits on the screen.
Speaker 2: Maybe I forget home at midnight's very dark. I don't like to turn the lights onto Annoy Hayden when you wah, God, I don't see it.
Speaker 5: I always see it. That's why I've never had that problem. What do you mean you always sit, always fit?
Speaker 2: I have never sat to we my whole life.
Speaker 5: I just love a good sit any opportunity.
Speaker 2: But why do you do it?
Speaker 5: I just prefer it? And at this point is to have it?
Speaker 2: Have you got to bend down? Once? You can just stand up and do it. It's so much easier, is it?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 9: Really?
Speaker 5: Think about how much energy you think remaining upright?
Speaker 2: Very true? And that's you know, a load demand for me at the moment, Jenna, how do you stand? Yes? Imagine that one aside like a horse.
Speaker 5: We have to pay you to do that. Keep standing up, just to prove that it can be done.
Speaker 2: And I want to give you a Pyrex milk jug. And I want to see how many Miller leaders you get in the jug.
Speaker 5: No, we don't need to know that.
Speaker 2: We don't just want to. Also, wouldn't it flail out like the Bellagio Fountains in Las Vegas, and sort of it goes on an angle, doesn't it like a broken hose?
Speaker 5: It depends. Sometimes the stream is quite ferocious from a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, don't you don't you fucking better believe it. I grew it with sisters just piss everywhere.
Speaker 9: Do your sisters not.
Speaker 2: Look I the toilet.
Speaker 5: I've seen a video on Facebook of a woman pissing standing up, and there is like you can kind of rearrange the position of the before you, yeah, like spray everywhere if you just kind of stood there in no hand, but if you kind of, you know, do a little bit of a pelvic lift.
Speaker 2: Ye keel what's it called? Keel?
Speaker 5: Kegl That's what I'm talking about. Anyway, you could also pitch standing up.
Speaker 9: When I was younger, I used to try, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, I expect that you're having she's cleaning the toilet a visceral image.
Speaker 5: Why you've just moved into this new place. Yes, and you've moved in and it's like spotless, and you're trying to maintain that. You'll get over that.
Speaker 2: Real You have to clean windows, right, How do you clean a fucking window?
Speaker 5: Windex and newspaper.
Speaker 2: I've got possum paws on my on my skylight. I was like, on the couch.
Speaker 7: I hate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been a dog on the road.
Speaker 5: Of course you have a skylight on your tail.
Speaker 2: We've got fie and the heat at uplight. There's no tomorrow. Everyone was talking about and they kind of, oh, it's got a beautiful what's that called again, not like it's like the way your house faces the perception. Oh god, we have to edit this out.
Speaker 5: I'm not editing anything.
Speaker 2: Like it faces fucking east. Right, Okay, so we get the sun right in the morning anyway, the bedroom heats up like a German sauna. I wake up absolute pit moistness.
Speaker 5: Oh no air con right, no air con. Yeah, because you work late nights, you're getting up at like eleven, that's a lot of sun. I've been baking for a while.
Speaker 2: By the time you get up. You should just see me open the blinds in the morning.
Speaker 5: There's a little oh god, the blindes normally.
Speaker 2: Minds in the morning instead of maybe coming out of a laugh blinds.
Speaker 5: Anyway, they're metal.
Speaker 2: Beads, right, And I literally had to go and because they were boiling hot.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also, the thing is, I didn't realize that you had to vacuum tiles.
Speaker 5: What what did you think?
Speaker 2: She just vacuumed. I just look your vacuum carp But I think tiles needed to be vacuum their tiles.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but they have to be cleaned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do you mop them?
Speaker 5: You would want to vacuum then mop them. They're obviously going to be grit on the surface, and if you run over that with the mop, you're just gonna spread it around.
Speaker 2: I stood on a sun dried tomato the other morning. It scared the living daylight Saturday. I just must have left it on the ground. I thought normally my mom would picked that up to do my own washing. What the fuckers are small? And it's like, should we do the smiles? I was like, what, which means undies and socks? And then we got wattles.
Speaker 5: You can follow the show online. Just search a couple of inches.
Speaker 7: If you don't, you're a dickhead.
Speaker 5: Oh I love all these things that you're learning. Moving out of home, it's going to be so great.
Speaker 2: It's tough. I have to cook dinner every night.
Speaker 5: It's never ending, isn't it?
Speaker 2: No, really, it's relentless. It keeps me up at night just what I've thoughted.
Speaker 5: One meal, oh another a few hours have passed, a fucking another one.
Speaker 2: I've started tailoring my mornings to just have breakfast and lunch in one meal, just so have it a really big meal so I don't have to cook twice.
Speaker 5: Nice, Okay, hell on Earth.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's lovely, though. I'm enjoying the freedom.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be able to unpack all this on the podcast. It's going to be a hoosh. Yeah, I can't wait. The only things that are still new to you, even though you're a fully grown adult.
Speaker 2: I'm only twenty four. That's young enough to go through this for the first time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true. But it's funny to me because I've it's been years.
Speaker 2: My mum moved out when she got married. She got engaged and was still living at home, and then the day before the wedding she packed everything up, had the wedding, and then moved out.
Speaker 5: Yeah wow, okay, what did you do with.
Speaker 2: Your first marriage to Baron Lord's.
Speaker 9: Well, unfortunately he passed away. As you know, you got struck by lightning.
Speaker 5: This isn't your first life, Second Life, Third life.
Speaker 4: This was my first Yeah, my second eye didn't marry.
Speaker 2: No because you were just a gypsy. Yeah yeah, and you travel where was it Wigham in the Alps? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Anyway, a couple of minutes. That is where you can find us on TikTok. That's a new thing. Season two. We're now on TikTok and we have more followers there than any other platforms in a very short amount of time.
Speaker 2: One of the comments on there was like, oh my god, he's on talk radio.
Speaker 5: It makes total sense actually, because like our audience are young adults people our age, and that's where they are. They're on TikTok the Wonder. There's no one on faithbook.
Speaker 2: So we mentioned this a couple of weeks ago season one, TikTok is just for of gay kids, right, and that's all this podcast.
Speaker 5: It depends what tribe you find you within. Because your four you, Paige, my for you page has none of that dancing gay rubbish.
Speaker 2: I get a lot of thrusting that's on my talk Yeah people thrust and go show me your ID please, because I don't know if I should be watching this.
Speaker 5: Have you seen that challenge that's been trending. Recently, it's called popcorn jewets.
Speaker 2: No, but have popcorn chicken at KFC. Popcorn duetts.
Speaker 5: I've always wanted to try one. Remember our last episode of season one, you got shitty because I didn't try a duet? Yes, maybe now's my time.
Speaker 2: It was Hamilton.
Speaker 5: So you've not heard of these?
Speaker 2: No, this is the acting challenge.
Speaker 5: No, it's where someone sings a song and they call it a popcorn juwet because they sing every second word and you have to fill in the blank and so it ends up sounding like no, like back and forth.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Popcorn I suppose, but it actually looks really difficult.
Speaker 2: Got to do it? I'm in. Do we get to pick the song?
Speaker 5: Okay, so there's a bunch. It's like trending on TikTok at the moment.
Speaker 9: It's not on my four you page.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking about the four you page. I'm talking about the trending section. I don't go back to WSFM, Okay, I will boomer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know, I've had six life.
Speaker 5: We're the good one. We're the good one.
Speaker 2: Can I do one?
Speaker 5: Look for one? Do what you like?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 5: We go?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Two? Three?
Speaker 2: What ruh huh ro na la want bad.
Speaker 5: You missed there?
Speaker 2: I feel like Harrison Craig on the voice you know nine what starting off so rude that I met him with the logans we can get it off.
Speaker 5: Let me find a good one. I didn't like that one.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you know when you cry and you have such a hysterical moment you go what mom?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was my freaky thing, trying to like breathe through that. There's another good.
Speaker 2: One, Coney one. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I don't know what this song is.
Speaker 2: It's fun go on.
Speaker 9: Nineteen killing and no, you're my confess?
Speaker 7: How am I?
Speaker 2: That's terrible?
Speaker 5: I've got you were singing your word at the same time as they were saying you.
Speaker 2: Were behind you ready? No, I'm going to you were that cheap popcorn from Aldi? Not popping love lovely Believed? Why did we film that? Fuck? We're not filming?
Speaker 5: Oh the studio cameras?
Speaker 2: Hello, I did it? This is our words? All right. Let's bring back an old, old timey classic.
Speaker 1: Let's take a picket Jenner's junk, shall we.
Speaker 5: This is where all our worst ideas come back to the surface. Mitch and I thinking of an is it just me we want to talk about and then we think, Nah, that won't really go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Over the break, Jenna's junk has been unmintained, been unkept.
Speaker 5: By all accounts, Jenna's junk is bursting at the scenes of more stuffed to the brim.
Speaker 2: It is just.
Speaker 5: How she likes it.
Speaker 9: There's so much drunk in my trunk?
Speaker 5: How did they feel it's full?
Speaker 2: You might have to start standing up again, like when you're a kid. Why why make them too literal? Why don't you dive in Jenner and be careful with those catnails?
Speaker 4: Let's do you wonder what makes a grammar school a grammar school?
Speaker 5: You know I've always wondered. You see Sydney girls grammar? Do they just put an extra emphasis on grammar when they're in English? Like don't forget the apostrophe and makes the what is it a conjunction or whatever? What are these words? I can't remember? What is grammar?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Grammar is like yeah, you're you're, you're, you are those ones right where where when weather weather, weather, all those ones?
Speaker 5: So do grammar schools just put extra emphasis on shit like that?
Speaker 2: Well? I don't know, I'd imagine what.
Speaker 5: Makes the grammar school of grammar school?
Speaker 2: This would be the test. Welcome Mitchell and God, you are testing for Sydney Boys Grammar School. One question I before E, except after say you're in like? Is that what they do? I don't know?
Speaker 5: Is that is that grammar? Jenna? Are you out of habit? You should be good?
Speaker 2: Google what grammar is?
Speaker 9: Hey, Siri? What's Oh?
Speaker 5: That's not you can't this is a podcast Google in silence.
Speaker 9: In linguistics, grammar is the set of structural rules governing the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in a natural language.
Speaker 2: That was actually quite okay.
Speaker 5: That doesn't answer the question what makes the grammar school of grammar school? Do they put extra do they have extra classes on top of English? That's really what makes grammar grammars?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Because then we are you new to this? Because then we keep talking while you find the insert look it up.
Speaker 2: We can take your name from the opener. It was easy as putting it in. Shut up?
Speaker 5: Should we ring one? It's such a fucking radio guy. Your mind always goes through should we call them?
Speaker 2: It's the easiest way to get through.
Speaker 10: It's not giving the grammar schools state secondary schools that select their pupils by means of an examination taken by children at age eleven.
Speaker 4: In the mid nineteenth century, yes, I know this, private schools were established in the Australian colonies to spare the wealthy classes from sending their sons to schools. In Britain, these schools took their inspiration from English public schools and often called themselves grammar schools.
Speaker 5: For what reason? Often call themselves grammar schools.
Speaker 2: Why because they had the wealthy right to set themselves apart from the poor.
Speaker 5: School Everyone at public schools just can't find can spell? Is that what the insinuation is?
Speaker 2: It's not wrong, And I feel like they.
Speaker 5: Could just call themselves Sydney Girls posh school.
Speaker 2: They could just literally call it we are better than you girls high?
Speaker 5: Is that really all it means?
Speaker 4: Many parents prefer grammar schools because generally they offer a greater level of social diversity compared to private bullshit.
Speaker 9: They'll be white, I completely disagree with.
Speaker 5: I agree they will be white and borders exactly right.
Speaker 2: I think the other way to get to the bottom of it is to call Sidney grammar school. Really, I think we should here we going? Now?
Speaker 5: What are you even going to say?
Speaker 2: Hi? Who do you think you are?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I don't say that, just say what do you call that for?
Speaker 9: Mmm?
Speaker 2: Why are you called that for? He's wrong grammar.
Speaker 1: If you would like to.
Speaker 5: Leave a message, please do so after the tone.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh she's talking about we're back here out?
Speaker 5: Okay, forgot about Thory tunnel.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 9: Oh this is so it's a big one. Is it just me? Or is it all tie? Spicy? Obviously?
Speaker 5: Speaking of white?
Speaker 2: Very true? Really. I had a fish cake the other day and I had to have a glass of milk. I was like, are you sure these are fish cakes? Yeah? The fish cakes. I was like, why am i?
Speaker 3: Am?
Speaker 2: I that white? Everything? We had spring rolls, milk, what tad tie? Big glass?
Speaker 5: I thought I was gonna say, pad Thai is the most unspicy thing ever.
Speaker 2: But pad Tie the other day had a little slivers of red chili on the top to pick them off. All Thai food is always spicy to me and Hayden and I we have this joke where my mum my mom always whenever we have any sort of Thai food or food that's like not white, not Vegemart on toast, Mum will start choking because of the heat. And we have this bit the other day. We're like, you're right, mam, what did you eat? You went the Fridays, So whenever she does that, cheers Michelle, you're right, did you have some of the water? It's very funny. Wow, but yeah, I just find it all. It's always spicy.
Speaker 5: Well, you can't be giving your boyfriend's spicy food either, given his role in your sexual partner.
Speaker 2: Now we don't have rolls are in gleebe now and he's not a he thank you? Neither am I not making judge? I am he? Him?
Speaker 5: Am I?
Speaker 2: Jenna?
Speaker 9: And what am I doing?
Speaker 2: What are your how do you identify what your pronounce? She good? But back in the seventeen hundred.
Speaker 5: Now he has to ask, I was also it back in the Sorry what we can't say that?
Speaker 2: Yes, because you were a haunted doll back in the eighteen hundred, So that explains why you're in it.
Speaker 5: Thanks, Thanks, Thanks.
Speaker 9: Let's move on.
Speaker 2: Annabelle escape this week and then and Jenna put up an instant story at the beach. I'm like, well I know where she is, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Down at Sorry, Like out of nowhere, I've become a snorter in the I've started laughing. I never used to.
Speaker 2: You know what that is on me? Is it just me? Lis? Is it just me? Or a snorter's fake that.
Speaker 5: It doesn't it's not real.
Speaker 2: I hate you know that quirky girl in your school who just wanted to have a point of difference from Sally the cool one. So when she laughs, she got pause her whole being to snort, putting it on. Don't be that person? Or have you just developed it?
Speaker 5: I don't know if it started happening anyway.
Speaker 2: It's the weight game from COVID because the more fat I'm just saying, the more flat fat at the back, you know, hits the.
Speaker 5: Hits the next what else is in the junk down?
Speaker 2: Oh god, we've already she already opened it again.
Speaker 5: It's like a clam hear this thing with steel cras?
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 9: Is it just me? Or do you always put mayonnaise on the outside of your sandwich?
Speaker 5: That's me, you put mayonnaise on the outside.
Speaker 2: Why I was hoping I'd getting this with action. Well this isn't strong enough to stand alone. This is a life change. It's a hack. A toasty hack. I have a toasty sandwich often, you know how I said, I emerge breakfast and lunch because I don't want to make two meals like not eat till I'm hungry, and then I'll make a massive toasty. Put the mayonnaise on the inside too, if you want, but on the outside layers of the toasty. It's got such a high fat content that it creeps up to be like a It's perfect better than butter.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm going back into my JOm.
Speaker 2: Okay, go for it.
Speaker 5: Let's go help yourself.
Speaker 2: Go for Jennaa. There's no sound. What's she doing? You don't run over here, Jenny. You go into your junk when.
Speaker 9: I say, ah, this is terrible? Do you is it just me? Or do you not remember the last time you sang the national anthem?
Speaker 5: No, that's me, of course it is. Oh when was the last time you would have been required to sing advance Australia Fair. I don't go to school, I don't go to sporting events. It just doesn't happen in my life anymore.
Speaker 2: God, I sung it the other day at a funeral. What he was like? He was my NaN's brother, right, So like eighty nine, and he was like a real Ossie Patriot, you know, the generation Ossie is like Anzac's really into the heritage of raised in the Shire. They wanted to play Advanced Australia fair you better buddy, believe without the Darroil nation mentioned no Aboriginal verse.
Speaker 5: Well, I hope you're waiving that fucking teetoweler at him up in heaven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fuck you. I sung it. I know that verse better than I know the original.
Speaker 5: So what did he have this at the funeral instead of hymns?
Speaker 2: No, he did it at the very end. We all stood up and we all sung the national anthem because that's what he would have wanted. Oh God. Then on the way out he insisted everyone, Yeah, Lindsay Chamberlain did it?
Speaker 5: Isn't it? Is it Lindsay Lindsay Chamberlin, Lindy is it Lindy Lindy Chamberlain.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't give the Sydney Grammar school, would she? With that name?
Speaker 5: Also, what sort of name is Azaria? It sounds like one of the lines on Lion King.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, wasn't that for shadowy? What did they did? They find? The bit that they found it bascinette right, and the tooth of.
Speaker 5: They found some mauled garments.
Speaker 2: They found the oshkosh bash underneath a rock. Yes, Dingo denail. Yeah, this poor dingo had a bloody terry toweling cloth jumpsuit hanging out of its crack.
Speaker 5: It was just feasting on this little child's flesh. And it's like, what is that? Boddy felt in my mouth? There didn't take the wrapper off. It's like when you bite into a baby Bell cheese and you've got that whack.
Speaker 2: N all the time, or when you get a cheese stringer and you inhale some of the plastic. I've said this before. I've inhaled the plastic from a Maca's toy in the past.
Speaker 5: I reckon like babything eating my dingo to biting into baby bell cheese.
Speaker 2: Google Iggy's Alia chamberline. It all makes sense. Let's put ourselves to the test. This is royalty free. Let's see if we can get it.
Speaker 5: I know the words, I'm just I don't remember the last time I was required to sing it. Robot you used to sing it at every assembly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't reckon. I know the words. Can we practice?
Speaker 5: I feel like you want to do.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I actually want to put myself to the test. Come on, Jenny used to seeing God save the Queen. This will be hard for her. Ready?
Speaker 5: Should we do it as the popcorn duet?
Speaker 2: Yes? As let's try. Okay, I'll start.
Speaker 5: Australian or leads re joy for.
Speaker 7: We young and free.
Speaker 5: In gold, then soil and well for toil in home.
Speaker 13: We get my set in lands bounds in Nature's Gifts with beauty, rich and rare in his stories page in footage and fun Australia fair.
Speaker 5: Good man of it to go.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was great.
Speaker 5: I've never thought so much about anything. All the focus in my brain.
Speaker 2: Is gone too.
Speaker 5: Anyway, what else is in the junk?
Speaker 2: It's a nice little break.
Speaker 9: Do you not know what bulk billing is?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't know. And I'm a bit worried that one day they're just going to hit me at once? Is that what that means? Like the doctors are going to be like, all right, here's your twenty fifteen to twenty twenty bills, and I'm like five hundred fucking thousand dollars because like I don't pay a cent at the doctor.
Speaker 2: No bulk billing. I believe you pay with your tax right, you end up paying in a roundabout way. You never get billed. It's just you end up paying for it in one way or another with your taxes. You pay more to medicare or something. You don't ever have to make an actual payment. I believe, is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I think it. I just say, bulk billing out a medical center means that it's free for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And it's like, we don't bulk bill and I'm like, it's fine, I got this. I remember paying forty bucks per GP appointment one point, and then I went to one that boat build and I was like, why are they charging me? So I was like secretly worried that they were like putting an iou forty dollars per appointment and one day then it's going to be like.
Speaker 2: Here's your account.
Speaker 5: Would you like to finalize that?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, fuck seven ades tests in twenty nineteen negative all the time, Like you.
Speaker 5: I should do that, Actually you should get that chest and actually how have you meant to get an STI test?
Speaker 2: Considering your fucked your body restless yesterday? Maybe you should Sorry my business, Okay, sorry Jenna Yeah, great, he had a great night last night. Really tell us it a great mood. Hasn't yelled us once. Either he's just got inheritance from a dead uncle at the farm, or it's been fucked and his uncles aren't dead. Oh, it's real, it's genuine. Now, congratulations, you've been yet for a while. I am not this person, Jack.
Speaker 5: No, we did not need to talk about this. This is embarrassing. You are like twelve year old girls. Oh my god, he fingered you. That's my children getting excited.
Speaker 2: You're subconscious letting things out. He fingered you, which is a nice way to warm up into Being fingered is an awful sensation.
Speaker 5: You haven't been thinking about the right person.
Speaker 2: Anywha.
Speaker 5: Congrats, congrat No, that's weird.
Speaker 9: Okay, back into my juntlet's we were still discussing bulk billing. Yeah we've finished that.
Speaker 2: Okay. Looking at his glowing he's radiant.
Speaker 9: Okay. Oh gosh, is it just me? Or is great energy not a compliment?
Speaker 5: Oh you don't think that is.
Speaker 2: I often get that. That's that's my that's often my let down throw, Like when I go that, I go for jobs. But you know, I've got a manager, and I often go for events or gigs or hosting things and they're like, imich oh, that's that Pepsi campaign. They wanted you for me. Yeah, they loved you. They loved you great energy, but just not a right fit for the campaign. And I'm like, great energy isn't isn't feedback? Everyone tell me, tell me real, like too much energy, because I can pull back, I can be subdued. No, I think it's good actually having great energy.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Would you say I have great energy?
Speaker 5: I would say so. It's not like it's sometimes teeters on like the fakeness, but often you get away with faking enthusiasm when you don't actually mean it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to toy that line carefully, like, but most of.
Speaker 5: The time it is just a natural bubbliness.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed that I am less enthused with you now than when I first met? Like was I putting on a hey, let's be friends.
Speaker 5: Remember when we first started this podcast and it was like the battle of trying to get you out of radio mode. You've definitely relaxed a lot more. You definitely swear a lot more too. That's my influence, that is your influence. But you know, what. I was actually thinking about this the other day because this is no this is no shade to my other podcast co hosts on the Schneitdy Committee, who but obviously we're doing this new series Shndy Committee, Escape the City, Encourage go and put regional spots, and we were trying to like put a lot of height behind it. Sounded really excited and that just mustn't come naturally to them, because I was like, and here we are in the Blue mountains, and they were like, hmmm, it's so nice. Whereas if I said that to you, here we are in the Blue mountains, you go the Blue Mountains of.
Speaker 2: The three sisters. All that I fucked all three Mitch Well.
Speaker 5: I just thinking about it, I was like, wow, I never noticed that Mitch is such a natural height man. Every word you say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a reactor. That's how you gotta have you. You got to know your role. I'm good at making contents. What we did that's so funny. Yeah, Well there you go, Janna. I think you have good energy. To all three of us have good energy.
Speaker 5: It's different energy. I think I don't think you should be offended by it anyway, good energy.
Speaker 2: Did you guys.
Speaker 4: Oh is it just me or does everyone talk their size?
Speaker 2: This is me.
Speaker 5: I do recall the period in my life where that was required, and I feel you're pain required. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Does it stopped?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: When I lost weight. It's a real issue though. Usually when you start running and you're like, fuck that sting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the perfect word. It's like when you pull that little bit of skin off in between your nail, it stings. I don't do that.
Speaker 5: I clean it up in between my thighs is so sore. Yeah, No, it's good that you talcolate though, you know what My dad does what because he he's actually been losing a lot of weight recently. I think it's got to like twenty keelers or something. But when he first started, I get such ick just thinking about it. He'd vasso in between his legs. He'd be like, wears the petroleum jellous and he'd pick it up and then he'd fucking stick his hand in it, and then he'd in between his legs and then just walk away in his shorts, like and just stare at my mother and be like you, poor bitch, poor fee. You promise to love honor, And I say that traditionally.
Speaker 2: Your legs disgusting, and I have to get some vas in between the legs that could work. You know, I am a sweaty boy. You know I'm six foot three.
Speaker 5: We'll find the towel effected.
Speaker 2: The towel absorbs so much moisture that it's gone by midday. I just swear.
Speaker 5: So you want it to be dry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want it to be dry because I chafed with the moisture.
Speaker 5: You know what I should give you. I've still gone in my glove box the bottle of dry hands that I used to have to put on before polling poles. Your hands feel like bloody. You've just put super glue all over.
Speaker 2: Can you lend me some.
Speaker 5: I'm not going back to pole anytime soon.
Speaker 2: You can have it. Thank you. People think I do pole, but in reality it's from a fat fucking.
Speaker 5: Do you No, No.
Speaker 9: I've never done that. Yeah I will. Oh wait, Oh.
Speaker 2: We're done.
Speaker 9: My junk is empty.
Speaker 5: Ah, how exciting.
Speaker 2: There was a little had been in there, but you thought.
Speaker 5: Maybe idea is still to come.
Speaker 2: Did that mean they were actually not that bad?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 9: They were terrible.
Speaker 2: I always liked the junk, to be honest, as far as a woman's junk goes, that's my favorite.
Speaker 5: I think that's one of the that's one of everyone's favorite segments. According to our pole in our Facebook group.
Speaker 2: I love that and they love talkback tinks.
Speaker 5: Have you heard anything on talkback recently?
Speaker 2: I was on talkback recently last night? Did we not tell you? Jenna?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Okay, Jenna so good.
Speaker 2: So I was doing my radio show I finished at midnight. Mitch was climaxing on a bed with a strange shirt and and.
Speaker 5: So can I just know I'm going to tell the story, right, Okay, turn the music off. I was up late, which I'm not usually, and I was driving home and I thought, oh, Mitch is awakened this time.
Speaker 2: Are you uncomfortable on the chair?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Oh good, that's a good sign. Dad must have given you some vassa.
Speaker 9: Please explain.
Speaker 5: And it was after midnight. Mitch message me and just goes listen to ABC. I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: And it was like quarter past twelve at night. I was driving home and I just said to me. Mitch was in the car and I'm like, oh, turn the radio on seven O two ABC. Now.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, and then I I put the voice in was on because I was like, I bet it's up to something we should say this we talkback teams or whatever. I'll play it so you'll recognize this caller Jenna. By the way, the radio host name is not Trent what is it? Just confidently called him the wrong name Phil, It's philm.
Speaker 11: Oh hey, what on hold from month can get it?
Speaker 1: Australian professionals appeared in.
Speaker 11: These silent films and Queen of the Sea and Venus of the South Seas that will have to be ned Kellerman correct, all right? Question number six were in water sports?
Speaker 1: Do you understand? Give me we got.
Speaker 11: Water sports, Egyptian pharaohs, Australian big things, wild winds or orange.
Speaker 2: We'll go with Australian big things.
Speaker 1: That reminds me of me the ex misses there.
Speaker 11: Which big fruit is located in the Queensland town of Bowen.
Speaker 2: Bowen, that have to be the the big It's not a big pineapple, a big mango. No, you did not. I did.
Speaker 5: And I was just like, do you do this often? Because I just happened to be awake at that time. I was like, and he was like, oh, turn on ABC. It wasn't like you did it for me.
Speaker 2: I do that maybe two or three times a week. That game is terrible and our long queaz twenty five questions. You can change the topic at any time. What's the fucking point? No price? The price of fridge magnet? That says I want Australia's greatest quiz at midnight?
Speaker 5: Have you ever won the fridge magnet?
Speaker 2: Now? But I've gotten to question twenty four and I had googled six questions before and it got suspicious.
Speaker 5: Oh well, you got to keep it up. We need that magnet.
Speaker 2: Do you want to get the magnet?
Speaker 5: I think we should.
Speaker 2: Okay, you get it? Oh my god. I love a challenge, right, I google everything? Who the fuck is a Natt Keleman?
Speaker 5: I challenge you to have that fucking fridge magnet in this studio to show us before the end of twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could do that. I'm gonna have to time it because I can get to Look. If you get a question wrong, you're out. So if you're up to question twenty three right, all you need to do is get two questions right.
Speaker 5: That sucks, yeah, sucking bother.
Speaker 2: Yea, because if you get all the way, you've done so well, you get ten questions, and then by the last one you stumble you're done.
Speaker 5: But then likewise you could call in at the last question and get it a win it And even though everyone else did all the work.
Speaker 2: I was on hold for a good twenty minutes. That's why I said, Trent. I was on hold for a long while.
Speaker 5: You don't even address the fact that you got his name right.
Speaker 2: Him time Australian water, Australian big things?
Speaker 5: What aid idea water sport?
Speaker 2: What was the next question? What's Magda's surname? Sorry, that was rude.
Speaker 5: What feathered animal?
Speaker 2: Which a curry?
Speaker 5: I think it's Swane?
Speaker 2: Great? Well done, Oh gosh, Australian big things. No more, we can't be rude.
Speaker 5: No, we better not be.
Speaker 2: Can of Worms was hosted by her don't have to do your own Quigly Dicko, famously called Pauline.
Speaker 5: I can think of an Australian big thing from last night. It's quiet it was there. I couldn't not not make the joke.
Speaker 2: Well done, all right, we are going to get out of here next week. Speaking of big things in the music world, very petite.
Speaker 5: Rick finally joining its low. I can't wait for this.
Speaker 2: Rick Is. If you don't know who she is, get googling because she was on Australian Idol. Is that right?
Speaker 5: That's right? And now she's gone on to her own solo success also young Diva. Then I'll tell you what. During all my fucking weekends away recently, all the long road trips I've been doing, I've been singing in the car alone a lot. Then there's this one song of hers that I really want to nail.
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 5: That good one that you you played it last episode? It was fuck, it's like my favorite song hears what's it called not too Late? You know that one where she like screams a bit but it sounds good. Oh it's really all singing, screaming, but it sounds good.
Speaker 2: Got it? Got it? Got it? I don't here it is.
Speaker 7: It's lazy ally guy.
Speaker 5: See, there's no way I'm ever going to get those high notes.
Speaker 2: God no, maybe last night you were but not?
Speaker 5: Can we not? Is it not a thing you did it? But anyway, Ricky Lee on next week. So you're telling me.
Speaker 2: You can't get bulk builds, I might.
Speaker 5: Make that my interm. Actually I'll be like, oh, do you always trying.
Speaker 2: To nail the high notes so you don't know how to bulk anyway?
Speaker 5: Ye, listening, guys, we can't wait to catch you next week. Will be on with this big show, so you don't read to be back everyone you were going on the ray.
Speaker 2: I'm just so shocked that he can't forget the bulk billing, but last night he got bulk field. That's interesting. All right, we'll see you next week.
Speaker 5: Wasn't even enjoy season two?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 10: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: Or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 5: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment on the end. Hopefully no one's here, it's just us.
Speaker 2: It's the secret. Should we back ourselves more in season two and just admit that this exists?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, keep it a secret.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 2: I mean if we announced, it would get more life and it's regularly cool to I can't wait to be on this is just me show. Sham I got bumped. Congrats Mitch, I being dicked down.
Speaker 5: That's not don't stop if I'm not finding five.
Speaker 2: Tweets are back for twenty twenty season two. Sorry, the show was on in twenty twenty.
Speaker 11: Um.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the secret part of the show. You don't have to listen, but we employ you to do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like obviously if you tune out now we get it. Yeah, because it's not good content, we don't try. We go rogue. That's the whole point of this thing.
Speaker 2: Nothing is planned in this segment. No, nothing's really planned to the main show. For christs, Let's be real.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I feel like, I've entered the I'm calling it my chaotic era. Yeah, like I've come back from my psychiatric recess. Yeah, being such a highly strung, for want of a better word, anal person. Well, and now here we are doing the podcast and I'm not stressed. And we don't even have a run sheet. No, like we didn't we usually have. I'm usually so organized, they have all that stuff to go whatever. I'm in my chaotic here. I'm like, it's a bit of a messy bitch, but I'm okay.
Speaker 2: No, but did anything go wrong?
Speaker 5: So many things went well?
Speaker 2: But you know what, who cares? People love it? If people want the podcast back, they want the nitty gritty, they want the messiness. Nothing worse than a perfect cake. You almost want a cake that's got too much sugar. You know you want something, Yeah, you want it a bit stale?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, just that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know you want something wrong with it, So you know it's real, you know what I mean? No one wants perfection, right, even Beyonce fucks up? You know, jay Z screwed around on her and she had to think about it.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that our podcasts before this one have been perfection at all, but I'm just saying that, Yeah, I don't know. I'm just getting a little bit more relaxed about being unorganized. That's not an invitation for you to fucking slack off.
Speaker 2: By the way, I would never because I've invented. Had emails in season two now. We could have them last year, but the the IP address wasn't in place. But we can. We can get micro and not wasn't.
Speaker 1: Oh have you rooting the.
Speaker 2: Emails the IP address?
Speaker 9: What's that got to do with your email?
Speaker 2: We have mac as well. Plus Sorry, you've got mail ADSL.
Speaker 5: Two broadband that's AOL, is it?
Speaker 9: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you can contact us whoever you want. We can call us too. I actually know the phone lines down so you can't get onto.
Speaker 5: Us, are they? Oh what a shame, just a joke.
Speaker 2: You can call us this year, we've made the number more sea. Yeah it's zero one three, it's a number.
Speaker 5: It's the same, it's the same year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't feel like it. I feel like the year of the Pig. You know what I mean? Phil, Feel new, feel reinvigorated, Okay, feel fresh? What do we what are we doing? The break you had your birthday? Jenna wasn't there You're birthday party? We almost got dubbed on by the police. Remember we thought the police arrived. We all ran inside and hid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, what a bunch of voices. We were doing nothing wrong. The cops pulled up. I live in a giant apartment complex. They could have been there for anyone, but we were like shar for us, so entire nothing. They here to get us, get down.
Speaker 2: They won't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, duck.
Speaker 2: Now Mitch's birthday cake. You could have seen it on my instant story and Mitchell may have uploaded it. But his birthday cake were little frankfurts, like what did you call them? Little kid bits?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: The little boys, little boys, little boys. Yeah, with that weren't you.
Speaker 2: I thought you were th real n. My mom picked up on that that was no.
Speaker 5: So I don't know. I've always said it's a big thing of mine that I want a birthday cake. I had one, but the whole all my friends, my disgusting friends, thought it would be funny to make this like packet of little boys, little cocktail frankfurts that my mother had brought to be shared at the party, make them, put them in a bowl, stick candles in them, and then sing happy birthday to me and prinson them to me in that way. And I was like, I want a fucking birthday cake like a normal person.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And not only that, I had to be like, okay, all right, I'll blow out the can with on the frankfurts. Whatever they think it's funny, I'll go along with it. Then everyone ate them. I didn't even get me frankfurts. My mother was spewing, you know what. She was like, some friends, shit, they ate all your little boys. I bought my little boy little boys, and they fucking ate them. I was like, I know, disgraceful.
Speaker 2: I didn't get any little boys. I have one, right, And you know, when you get to the bottom of the little boys, because you steam them if you don't know what they are, the little cocktail weenies, frankfurts, little red things with letting foreskin all over them. I went to the buddy purple tupperware container that they are in, and I had the last one that was bathing in the cold water.
Speaker 1: You know there's always.
Speaker 2: Cold water in the end. Yeah, and it was cold and it was wet and the tomato sauce the water gets in the tomato sauce, and it was It was awful, great night though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have fun with good.
Speaker 2: Just got to meet Isabella. I'm like, where's Isabella? Turn around under the lad Someone give her a class of milk. Oh god, But Jenna wasn't there.
Speaker 4: I was having a mental breakdown, so I couldn't go. But if I did, I would have brought a cake.
Speaker 5: It was the guilt. No, I had a cake that just didn't present it to me, And then I was kind of with a bit of a burden. I was stuck with this whole last cake. The next day, no one had any They were like my little boys, but no, okay.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ like listening to an Epstein documentary, So you both had psychiatric recesses. I have a recess. It was just a little supper.
Speaker 5: Heard is a day trip?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, your psychiatric day trip yours.
Speaker 9: I'm more a weekend trip, yes, like.
Speaker 2: A two day getaway. Yours lasted for longer.
Speaker 5: I was to get away that. I bet you didn't pay petrol money for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet you're right?
Speaker 5: Are you dingy little bit that your mum drove you?
Speaker 2: Jenna? What you know what? When I had lunch with you in La Hayden, I ordered all the food and you got up and left and didn't pay everything?
Speaker 5: What a scab? Are you joking?
Speaker 2: The exchange rate and America's horrendous?
Speaker 7: We didn't need anything.
Speaker 2: You had a chip and you know me, I'm a chip counter.
Speaker 7: They told us to leave, to leave, yes, but.
Speaker 2: I would have to looking at you. You had a lady shirt on, a shout out Laney. Your mum's like we need to get a bus to Beverly Hills.
Speaker 9: I had a time jumper on.
Speaker 2: That's all the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're all just yelling at the end of the day out.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, talking about their breakups and big your sexuality on the other nothing, you give me anything?
Speaker 11: To do.
Speaker 5: God, I can't believe you're a glebe guy now, so weird.
Speaker 2: I'm a real local. I work where I live, right, I've already given the fucking the dress. I don't want to give out anymore. We live on there's on a street, it's a terrace, and there's a pub on one corner and a pub on the other, two different pubs. And Hayden and I are like, let's go to the pub one night and get well acquainted with the people. So we walk down. Actually we're making cocktails and we go we need eyes. Let's go to the pub. We haven't been yet. So we walk down to the pub three doors down and we go, Hi, the other pub, how did you get in? And I'm like, oh, no, I've already off on a bad foot. You know me, I'd love to please people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Came through the back door that should have been locked. Yells at this young sixteen year this poor girl.
Speaker 5: We aready be in there with a clothes for COVID.
Speaker 2: No, they have one entrance because of COVID. But I came through the back because it was open. Kid fallen out so ill.
Speaker 5: Coming through the back. Oh my dear, so you're allowed to make sex drugs about me.
Speaker 2: But yours are so current I can almost smell it on you. And I walk in, signing scan the QR coat, I went, okay, ping bomb signed in and then I went went, what can I get you on a S? And I was like, you should do one there actually, then come back to ours. Just an idea for your other guest host. I could guest host never asked anyway? Sick opin in that. And then I go, I just want to buy alcohol. We want to buy ice. I want to buy ice. He's like, we don't sell ice. We have an ice problem here. We'll do dead in the eyes. And I'm like, here's my chance. Either impress him. Alright, I'm out and I go the drug or the ice, and he went, he went, we don't sell it, but for you, I'll do it. What do you want? I just want a bag of ice? Funny fuck up ten bugs made? Just give me a ten. We don't sell it. We don't you know what? You come back here, you sign up to be members, you come get snitz once a week. I'm like, we just moved into Oh great, mine hits me on the shoulder slaps me, bruises me, thank you, and then we leave best friends. But it was a gamble.
Speaker 5: Did you have a slap on the pokey?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: We can't endorse that on this show. I'm learying to ask a question and I have to reply with an ambiguous response. MM so is or no, m that was you last night?
Speaker 5: So I've really really moved, really that noyed not that would not be left time.
Speaker 2: That could be, that could be like in the middle of it all, you know, like readjusting Jenna, that's a good one too. What what that noise you just made? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What kind of sick that you haven't? People are going guttarall? Do you know what phrase? I really hate well speaking of it just because he said guttural and made me think of it. When people say, like, rearrange my guts in terms of being penetrated, like fuck that.
Speaker 2: If you perforate your bow, you're done. You need a cost to me bag for life.
Speaker 5: I don't imagine. Don't let someone rearrange Oh you know what when my name mind test signs alone, Yeah, you want to touch my fucking bow?
Speaker 2: Better be doing me strict banding my nan when she was in hospital a couple months ago, she's all, well, now. The lady next to I had a catheter in and one of her guests tripped on the catheter and unplugged it, so the bag wasn't connected. So she was just pissing on the floor through a tube. And you know what, did someone spill their apple? Oh dear god, just piss on.
Speaker 5: The floor, mortifying w' you be in that person being like, oh no, just shoot me.
Speaker 2: You know my name? Messaged me my ol. I've got two grandmothers, my mom and my dad's. My dad's is Dutch rights sorry rees in micron. She texts me an article half post twenty one year old Australian eyes COVID, and she messages me she goes, dear, oh dear, being obese a risk factor, thinking of you with love. Oh wow, oh my god, that was a real wake up call. So I had a chicken curry pie and ninish tart and it.
Speaker 5: Was too spicy to rub some taln powder.
Speaker 2: On your legs. You're good, shut out, it's not funny.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna try the vasso?
Speaker 2: I think I'm not a vassaline fan. I went through a phase when I was a kid where I got severely chapped lips. You know, once you chap your lips, right.
Speaker 5: They're never not they never not chapped.
Speaker 2: Your lipstage chapped.
Speaker 5: And then there's that smart cunt that's like, actually, you build up immunity if you don't use the lips.
Speaker 2: Shut up. Yeah, chapsticks actually dry out your lips more. She shut the fuck up. I agree. That was Jennu in primary school. I reckon. My mom told me that because your family own chapstick, right, we're getting your money from.
Speaker 9: No, they weren't around.
Speaker 5: I remember the life pre chapstick. Yeah, you know, I wear the many dust storms and I was still plump.
Speaker 2: You know what we do we'd slice and orcar in half and use the bubber.
Speaker 9: Yes, that's what we did actually do.
Speaker 2: But you did use man to ray gel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we did alo verra.
Speaker 2: Of course you went to school with it in you as a Vera blue. Yeah. And once they're chapped, you know, when you know that, like eight year old kid, they're always ate and they've always got chafing like this meach, it's always Yeah, it's like a clown makeup just around the rim of their lips.
Speaker 5: It looks like a past rash.
Speaker 2: It looks like a past rash. And that was me for a good six months. And I went through maybe at like a like a two hundred mil tub of vassaline a week. I would just scoop it up with two fingers like I was already Puba blue style, and I on my lips and I would just go to sleep and i'd wake up and they'd be like one millimeter less pass rash, and then I'd do that and then yeah, but just you know that smell, that that like nothing petroleum jelly smell. I just can't do it, So no, I won't. I'll stick to talc. I tried baby powder and baby oil for a while.
Speaker 5: Baby oil, Yeah, what do you do with that?
Speaker 2: You put it between your thighs? Really, yeah, because baby you're all like stays there for ages. Yeah. Tag's good though. I've got it down to a fine art. Shower dry. I keep the towel between my thighs five minutes. Why, I blow drum my hair, take it out dry as an oven. Then I get the and I got this. I go and I push and I go, and then I put my fires together and then I put my andies on them.
Speaker 9: Good as gold.
Speaker 5: You stand there with your towel between your legs, like, yeah, so it dries? Okay, Hayten does the home were you really gets the avoid physical activity? It all costs, don't you? Oh yeah, I can't even dry your legs.
Speaker 2: You should see me. I try to save so much fucking energy. I will condition my hair and then face grub myself while brushing my teeth because I want to get it all done at once. I'll do the conditioner ol shampoo, then condition. I haven't even soaked my body because I want the conditioner to be done by the time I'm done soaping.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, I want to get out of there. I think I've already told this story on this show. But one thing you should never do is blow your nose while you're cleaning your teeth. Why foam everywhere?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 2: Does it come out through your nose passage?
Speaker 5: No, But if you're going, think about it. If you're going with your nostril and your mouth is open, the air is gonna come out there too, So your mouth is good.
Speaker 2: You know something, I off TikTok. You can't hum while blocking your nose. It's impossible. It's impossible to hum you're doing Sam Smith kind of weird to stop jesu, you know what?
Speaker 5: You know what like it was like a challenge or something one TikTok that I saw and I was like, oh, try laugh without smiling, And I was like, I do that every day.
Speaker 2: Let's try try to laugh without smiling.
Speaker 5: Actually, yeah, I do smile.
Speaker 2: I reckon, I can do it? Ready, you need.
Speaker 5: You need to post that on a TikTok.
Speaker 2: Can't we just use the camera.
Speaker 5: They're not rolling juring anybre It's a fucking secret. Just film it, cockhead?
Speaker 7: Now how old are you?
Speaker 2: I don't know how to TikTok.
Speaker 5: Just film it a normal video up later.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I'm gonna go. I'm doing the no laugh challenge.
Speaker 5: No, just start and I'll put it in the text. But make sure there's plenty of rim above your heads to put the writing. Okay, get either, just me logo in the background. Won't you.
Speaker 7: Stop stop.
Speaker 2: Killing me.
Speaker 5: Fucked up in my life?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you how I'm so good at that?
Speaker 5: You're fucking storry you sound miss piggy.
Speaker 2: You know how I'm so good at that? And I'm not gloating, but you know I studied theater in New York city. Yeah, there was a task we did. I'm going to get you to do it. Now, get soft objects that you can throw at my face. I have to not break while giving out some dialogue because they didn't want you to break. Right when you're in a comedic scene, right, you can't laugh, so throw They would pelt soft balls like nerve balls at my face while you were delivering a scene so you couldn't break. Then they get people to come up and slap you and pull your arm and yank you.
Speaker 5: Wow, and you have to just not break. Okay, I'll just give some dialogue.
Speaker 2: Ready, what what is it?
Speaker 11: Just me?
Speaker 2: You're gonna throw things at my face?
Speaker 5: Okay, no, I had an invitation.
Speaker 2: What he said to you last night? Throw it in my face?
Speaker 5: Dimonty microphone?
Speaker 2: Eja, of course that a Miranda Curm moisturizer. Okay, I'm going to get up some cher What should I get up? Check off? I'll do some check off? What are you doing getting some dialogue?
Speaker 5: I'll just fucking talk. I wanted to be theatrical God, this has gone on too long.
Speaker 2: The Seagull by Anton Chekhov, Act one, mm hmmm. Of course the whole effect will be ruined. If Nino's late, she should be here by now. But her father you blinked. You throw a bag of neutrogena clean wives that me?
Speaker 5: No, I think you're one. That's blue tack.
Speaker 2: All right, let me go again, clinched. I want to know this. Okay, what did you.
Speaker 9: Face mask?
Speaker 5: Don't throw the bloody hydroflask at him? Stop? Look all your hair's gone messy and everything. But no, totally unfazed. I'm so glad you went to New York for that theater.
Speaker 2: Off.
Speaker 5: Throw a wet tea at him, stained, my Ralph lad true.
Speaker 2: Already hate me for making the studio mess. Now there's fucking blue tack in the desk.
Speaker 5: Well you asked for it. They had got them tired.
Speaker 2: They had soft balls in school, so did the game. Well, anyway, it's Jennifer Aniston. I also did that challenge in preparation for the Adam Sandler film. I recently did see all the grades, all the grades, all the grades. What's how hot take?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I want to say something my age, I don't remember. Someone can fact check it. Months ago was on the downfall of Ellen. I can't believe we predicted it. We were talking about that before it was huge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's only gotten like bigger, hasn't it?
Speaker 2: Like it's yeah, normally those things the pr is like they stumped down the drain like a shit in a body camp shower. But it was just ignited.
Speaker 9: But it all start.
Speaker 5: Didn't get the either, just me logo in the background. By the way, your fucking head's covering it anyway. A couple of mitches on tickto.
Speaker 2: Why don't you do? I challenged my co host, I do a little piece of camera.
Speaker 5: That's no TikTok works.
Speaker 9: Babe, I get it.
Speaker 2: I've gone viral. I put it. I put up all this, put all this thought into a video, put it up, three likes, one comment, fyp and then I put up a video that I do in twenty twenty seconds. B zerk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's because if a video is shorter, it plays more than once, which means the completion rate on the video is really high, which means the algorithm puts it in forty pages because they're like, oh, people are watching this over and over again and they're finishing the whole video. If it's a minute long and people tune out after forty seconds, They're like, it must be shit.
Speaker 2: Oh I get you.
Speaker 5: So the shorter the better, really yes, and also it's just not a podcast you need to go. Hey guys, today we're going to be doing a chain that welcome back to my channel like you just fucking do it and everyone figured out what it is based off the caption.
Speaker 2: Should we do a quick little listen to our show opener and just pay some respects to Chris who made it, and just have one glass to listen to the new ones of it? Or no, people can get.
Speaker 5: Been too long already this show, but go on, let's just let's go we go.
Speaker 2: This is the new show open up for se isn't it? Sorry? That's the show opener for my radio show.
Speaker 5: The lines of Blurred Mate.
Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 5: Hello, I Tracy Grimshaw, Welcome to a parent affair tonight.
Speaker 2: We're coming to you from my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Some things maka more sinse than the others.
Speaker 3: Letch is trading gymnast one commodore games Goald in nineteen ninety that.
Speaker 1: His performance on the pommel Horse India, Marcus grow up. Bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 5: You are a cheap tramp and a filthy liar.
Speaker 11: This is.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of mitches.
Speaker 5: Reckon, we should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 6: How about a compromise. We'll say your name, but it's said in the simlish draw up A luby perfect is michturely.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you the amount of test names he did for Jenna.
Speaker 5: Bradley did like nineteen takes.
Speaker 2: Did ninety. But I had to say them because I'm an avid Sims fan.
Speaker 5: You're actually really good at making up sim talk. Yeah, I'll do it and have a conversation between two Sims.
Speaker 12: Okay, barban or Poopy Glenn Garbo NOOSU ragged Roo, raged Roup Glendor Poopa go.
Speaker 2: It's like they always like yell off into the distance.
Speaker 5: There's always such pores between their conversations them on a battery.
Speaker 2: The best is when they're like flirting.
Speaker 5: Mega.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it, Mark, Yeah, Yeah, it's no. It's always it's real soft like. There's never any harsh like. It's never that, it's always softly spoken. Have you had the the Katy Perry similar song?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Have you not heard it.
Speaker 2: As a Katie Perry parai.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm wearing a Katie Perry Daisy's jumper right.
Speaker 2: Now, I wonder where that was from camp.
Speaker 5: Well, I like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry doesn't cancel her Mer Jordan's.
Speaker 2: Do you not believe that it was canceled?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I do believe that good.
Speaker 2: I thought you were trying to accuse me.
Speaker 5: No, Lady Gar's been a bit ship reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Katy Perry Sims, you know what she did. They did it with Malrat Aussie artist, and Troy Savanne. When they launch a new SIMS they do a collab with music labels and because they play fakes in music, they literally do Macgaba, do Milan.
Speaker 13: Do Me?
Speaker 2: And they play that stuff. So they got Katie Perry to cover. I think it was firework no last Friday.
Speaker 5: Night in sim Oh my god, I think I have heard there he founder.
Speaker 2: That's an ad for HCF. I actually need health insurance now and I'm not on harm. I gotta pay for it. Do you guys have health insurance?
Speaker 5: Hate CF? Actually really HF Well, I can't afford it, so skipping the ad? What you talking about? You don't pay for fuel or a car?
Speaker 2: I know, but I can't afford it anyway?
Speaker 5: Where's your money going if you're not paying for a vehicle to my rant, it's down the funnel. Oh, that's right. She lives in a luxury mertrid service suite.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 7: Stambypts.
Speaker 2: Imagine being in.
Speaker 5: His recording and I'm like, hey, am I saying that right? Like?
Speaker 2: How do you know?
Speaker 5: How does someone tell you a correct story?
Speaker 2: Is it Glorby or Snorpy? I'm going to forward announce it like I'm a radio announcer.
Speaker 5: Ready, Okay, hold on, hold on, I need to film this too. God, Okay, is there an Instagram filter with the same thing above you? Because that would make it sense.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 5: I feel like you don't realize you've been sitting on this talent that could have been having you go viral this whole time? Can you just make your TikTok purely? Sims?
Speaker 2: Memes? How do I browse effects? Here we go, Sims.
Speaker 5: What are we called again? There's a word for that green ship that hovers above the sim. It's like a I can't remember. Here we go google that, Jen.
Speaker 9: I'm actually curious.
Speaker 5: I will what's the green ship above the sim's head?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, We're ready.
Speaker 5: I want to know what they call the plum bob. I was about to say it's a plumb bob.
Speaker 2: I thought of it. Yes, okay, here we go, but they can't hear the audio on that.
Speaker 5: I'll fucking edit it later.
Speaker 2: God, you got glad, You're good? All right, Here we go. I'll do that. Drop that's what Sim's doing. I'm a door of Kusani ragged moving out and buddy standyim pet Jesus dibbler, I'm the milkado fucking hell. It's a bit of fine. All right, we really should get out of here. We've gone over time.
Speaker 5: Well and truly, but hey, we're just making up the lost time.
Speaker 2: You also didn't have us for a while, so now you're getting a lot of us. Kind of what I meant, I accidentally put that on your story? What delete it? That's on your instr story.
Speaker 5: No, I don't mind it there.
Speaker 2: Delete it look like fucking Hagrid, SIM version of Hagrid. You know what I used to be? Put that. We'll post it on the secret Facebook group enduring it is. If you're not in there, you have to answer you SA shut up.
Speaker 9: I didn't mean to just screenshot it.
Speaker 2: If you are, if you want to be on the secret face book group Endurant Idiots join it. A lot of special content there and maybe some announcements about some things that are happening real soon. Get on there.
Speaker 5: Maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we'll see you next week with Who do We Have?
Speaker 5: It's gonna be aw them. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: We'll see you then, guy. It's great to be back with mister Thane.
Speaker 5: You guys, thanks for listening.