Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast Lockdown. Season six is over and we are shouting your base, how much money do you need? Where you are going out tonight? Saying mates or you're ordering it. You've got friends coming around. We'd love to pay now. We do have a limited budget waiting towards the end of our financial year. On the show, Jackie boy, how much money have we got left in our honesty bar.
Speaker 2: They'll be dipping into their share of one three hundred and sixteen dollars twenty seven cents.
Speaker 1: So we're asking to be fair, okay, because then it needs more money to help the next person. So let's find out who we're going to now, Tanya, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Hi Christian, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, Tany How are you feeling this morning?
Speaker 3: I'm very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's great, isn't it? And what are you doing tonight? Tania?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm actually taking my family out for my best day.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday today?
Speaker 3: Thank your birthday today? It is today?
Speaker 1: Oh, happy birthday. Yeah, what a great day to have your birthday.
Speaker 3: I'm shining. It's wonderful.
Speaker 1: And where are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm going to support local business and going to a Thai restaurant.
Speaker 1: Good on you, all right, So how much do you need to you? It's your birthday, so well we need to be buying that.
Speaker 3: I have a hungry household. But I've got two kids and I've got a son that's basically does eate me at a house from home as well, So maybe one hundred and twenty and fifty that's okay?
Speaker 1: Do you know what just you're saying that you're the second cool on to mention, son's teenage boys that eat so much. You're saying about fifteen years time, Jackie boy, start saving you already that son teenage boys.
Speaker 2: At that age, I just ate Veggie might toast just kept stuck a baby a.
Speaker 1: Big old So sorry, how much do you need mate?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Somewhere between one hundred and twenty one hundred and fifty because I'm assuming I'm I have to buy my own birthday cake.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what you should do? I'm you right now. You should don't even take that toe rag family, got yourself, get on it. One hundred and fifty bucks at the bar, your own cake. This is heartbreaking. Is want lockdowns done to families? Do the do the kids know that you're all going out tonight.
Speaker 3: By the way, I have said that I have booked somewhere for us to go out.
Speaker 1: I did ask my teenagers that. They were like, God, no, we are sick. The last thing we want to do is go somewhere else and sit opposite you and mum. All right, let's give you two hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah I agree, Oh my god, really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by bubbly on us.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much. I'll definitely do a toast to the Christian Accuddle show. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Please don't do that. Do it to yourself? Is your birthday? Do not do that. Please, I'll be disappointed if you did that. You do not need to do that. You touched yourself. Danny, you got your family through Lockdown. Well done, enjoyed tonight, Thanks much. Happy birthday, Tanya.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for you to join in as well. Happy happy birthday. We're up against the time. Who we got coming in now? Joe goome morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: How are we today?
Speaker 1: I'm good, Joe? How are you? How excited to be out in lockdown?
Speaker 6: So excited? The tears have been flowing this morning. I can't wait to get outside.
Speaker 1: It's huge, isn't it. It really is.
Speaker 6: It is absolutely massive. So it's really nice to get out and feel alive again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, Joe, well done and getting through lockdown. And where are you going tonight, Joe?
Speaker 6: I'm taking my partner and he's mum to the Coldstream Brewery this evening, so again supporting locals.
Speaker 1: Well done Coldstream Brewery great place as well. And what are you just having drinks? You having some food there?
Speaker 6: Oh? Well, you cannot go past the reabs. They are absolutely delicious.
Speaker 1: So corner is going big. Someone's having ribs. Did you say that is amazing ribs? There's going out, there's going out ribs. Who are the ribs for? They for you, Joe?
Speaker 6: They'll probably be some me. Yes, they're pretty cool. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wait all right, so Joe, you're taking your mother in law out as well. They're good on you.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: You're a lovely woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And how much do you need for this?
Speaker 6: I can't be greedy, so I'd be happy with one hundred and twenty bucks for the three of us.
Speaker 1: Is that going to be enough? Though? I hope? So?
Speaker 2: Is Mama getting ribs as well?
Speaker 6: She probably is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, old mother? And now I love to chuck in when someone else is pain, don't they are? Oh that ribs as well. Yeah, the old chocolate canash, bring the cocktail list, grab an old booty. Sorry, not your mother and of course not mine mother in laws. It's a friend of mine, all right, Joe? How much do you need? Joe?
Speaker 6: I reckon one hundred and tweet.
Speaker 1: Let's call it one fifty five.
Speaker 6: Oh beautiful, Thank you so much. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, we appreciate you listening, supporting the show. Okay, Joe, enjoy tonight with old MoMA in law. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Have a great day, guys.
Speaker 1: And you Sam, good morning, Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, and hello. A big old lockdown's over. Hello Sam Ware. You're off to tonight?
Speaker 3: Me and the girls?
Speaker 7: Will we going down to the olive tree?
Speaker 6: The locals have you start?
Speaker 1: Must be prosecu o' clock somewhere girls, best friends ever, best friends for life? Hashtag how many girls are going out tonight? Look out Melbourne.
Speaker 7: It'll be me, my sister and our best friend Catherine.
Speaker 1: Well we yeap where you're after? The olive garden, the olive tree, the olive tree? Where is the olive tree that's in Sumbury. All right, jackie boys actually having a look for the menu right now. So are you buying dinner for the girls, the sisters?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah, And you're going I just don't look now I just found it. You're going b Strow or courtyard. I've seen their two menus sports court courtyard always courtyard if you're in Sumbury there check it out. The old olivetree head for the courtyard. The courtyard. Okay, and what you can be having.
Speaker 2: I've got the drinks list in front of me. Cocktails tonight, Oh we always go bull move on tap?
Speaker 1: What is it work? You ladies are cane in the old side of tonight? How much you want to come along? This is going to be they hangover cider.
Speaker 2: So how much do you need for the three of you?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm looking at the menu here. They do something called global parmers, like all kinds of different international theme parmers. You've got an Irish one here, Spanish one, American Hawaii.
Speaker 5: This sounds great, yeah, yeah, really good.
Speaker 1: And then a naked one.
Speaker 2: I mean that's not saucy, that just means well, yeah, you wait once I've had a couple of siders in there.
Speaker 1: And they will be doing that. How much you neat? Sam?
Speaker 2: Well, I reckon us.
Speaker 3: Girls can do a bit of damage when we go out drink insiders.
Speaker 1: So what about one hundred and fifteen per lady? Do you know what? Let's do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 7: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: You got it. But one condition. You must call us Monday, right Monday, and let us know how about the hangover is tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Absolutely we'll do no, no.
Speaker 1: No, all right, Sam, have a great night tonight with the girls. Thank you, watch out the courtyard the Olive Tree in Sunbury. All right, we have a little bit of money left well Christian Connell's show podcast How much we are left with now Chuckie Boy.
Speaker 2: From starting at fifteen hundred dollars down to seek one hundred and eleven dollars twenty seven cents.
Speaker 1: The side a bill for the ladies is what's done us? Okay. So we're running in like an honesty bar. We're asking you, wherever you're going in or out tonight with you some takeaway or we're buying you drinks and dinner, be honest, how much exactly yet? How too much do you need? And we will give it to you, but leave some hopefully for the next person. All right, Jackie by getting the calculator ready, we have another thirsty listener on the line. Selena.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Selena. Okay, where are you off to tonight? Mate?
Speaker 7: Arias in Nary Warren Seth. We've been going there for about seventeen years and guaranteed a table every night every time.
Speaker 1: I love that VIP service for you guys, the velvet rope. And what do you like to have there? What's the great about it? What kind of food do they do? It's an Indian restaurant.
Speaker 7: It's an Indian restaurant called Arias.
Speaker 1: What's your Indian dish to go to? What do you like a jelfrasey Josh?
Speaker 7: Oh, we don't go to the rogan Josh very rarely, but we've pretty much have gone through the whole menu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what would you be having to everything except rogan Josh? What are you going to have tonight? Have you got something in mind? I love a curry?
Speaker 7: No, we just go there and they just tell us what we're eating.
Speaker 5: They know, they know, they know.
Speaker 7: We sit down and they say the usual those.
Speaker 1: Indian boys about the dread and rocking the old Hillbi is here the ones it can't order? All right? How much do you need, Selena?
Speaker 7: There's six of us going out to two other couples, and it's about seventy dollars a couple.
Speaker 1: I think, Jockie mind putting together now, listen, I think we're going to have to start to be a bit more circumspect right now.
Speaker 2: Are you want to cut some of the couples out?
Speaker 1: The other couples, I'm thinking their breakfast show should be paying for them. Are only picking up the term for non listeners.
Speaker 2: Right this, Selena honest honesty system? How many of the couples listen to the show?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Would you guess?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm going to say four.
Speaker 1: I may make us to others, all right, So how much jenev for four of you be your Indian tonight?
Speaker 7: About one hundred and thirty one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and forty Okay, that's got one hundred and fifty oh sensational thank you. That's quite all right, Jackie boy. How much we left with?
Speaker 2: Four hundred and sixty one dollars twenty seven cents?
Speaker 1: Selena, enjoy your Indian tonight with your friends, Have a great night.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Much appreciated Invet. Good Morning Events, Good morning, Christian morning, Jack morning. All right, where are you off to tonight?
Speaker 4: Well, we're not actually going out anywhere. I've just dropped the kids off to school, so we're celebrating that, and also I'm going to offload them tonight. Have a nice romantic night with the man.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, the silk kimonos on. Well, well you're married here next to me, and so what you're ordering in? What are you guys up to?
Speaker 4: No, so we actually go down to a place called Kelly's meeting children. Absolutely beautiful meat down there. We normally get a rebby, but we've gold of intel tonight we might have a dry age rabby.
Speaker 1: Little bit go free, get that dry age thirty two day try aged. And what a nice share has to go with that? What are you going to have with it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Dan's open at nine am, so I'll be straight down there. We might go a couple of bottles tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what do you like to drink?
Speaker 4: A nice bottle of Chares pepper Jack.
Speaker 1: Isn't it about fifteen bucks? Great red days?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it might be able to get four in that case, I tell you.
Speaker 1: Melbourne has drunk themselves to death over that. They couldn't we need to go back into lockdown Monday.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll still be out of romance each other after he's.
Speaker 1: Going to fall asleep on top of you. Don't get me a warm snoring of that. Why age better out than it. We'll give it a go, yes, absolutely, all right? How much do you need for this banquet? For lovers?
Speaker 4: Christian? Two hundred will be great.
Speaker 1: Two hundred let's say two fifty, okay for the lovers, Thanks Christian, pleasure, have a great Jackie Bill cut off. You have the power of running this money. It's gone to his head over here. All right, What have we got left?
Speaker 2: Two hundred dollars and eleven two hundred and eleven dollars twenty seven cents?
Speaker 1: Getting tight now, all right? Last two callers, Libby, how much do you need mate?
Speaker 3: One hundred dollars please?
Speaker 1: Two dollars shews. Some bad people have a lot of money. One hundred large please? And what are you doing with it? God? It it's not an auction? Go once to live.
Speaker 7: Your nun's coming over this all the grandkids.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's got a load of honey. Just hand them out. You get some money. You get some money, Libby will give you a hundred bucks. Thank you, pleasure bit, sure, won't you?
Speaker 2: What are you going for? Tea Libby and chips?
Speaker 1: Fish and chips?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I have eight kids, so that's why.
Speaker 1: It's just gonna be enough then, because surely they want a little can of pop to go with the chips. What's this kind behind your hair? Little magic trip? How I'm coming out of the air. We've seen such a tricky man can of soda.
Speaker 2: And some Weather's originals from Grandpa.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, just a cover with cancer pop. Let's make it one hundred and twenty for Libby. All right, one last caller, Ashley, how much money have we got anything left?
Speaker 2: We've got ninety one dollars twenty seven cents.
Speaker 1: Ashley, how much do you need?
Speaker 5: Well, we're going to a friend's place and having dumplings. But I got four kids and they got two, so there's ten of us. So we're hoping for one hundred bucks for dumplings.
Speaker 1: How much have we got to live?
Speaker 2: Ninety one dollars twenty seven cents.
Speaker 1: I will round that up with nine dollars of my own money. You get your one hundred dollars actually.
Speaker 5: Okay, awesome, awesome, Thanks Christians, I enjoy it.
Speaker 1: This show is now officially Baroke Christian O'Connell's show podcast