Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We want kids to call us up and leave their good luck messages to the Matilda because they're the generation are also being inspired right now, like Aiden here, who's as to listen to the passion in Aidan here. Also listen to his sister in the background, who's going off, just simply screaming as Aidan is a young eight year old or passion or heart.
Speaker 3: Good job.
Speaker 4: You've You've done a great job of getting through to the semi finals.
Speaker 3: And I was so happy that I almost cried. It was so it was it was actually unbelievable, and I knew you could do it.
Speaker 5: Good luck, you can do it.
Speaker 4: Keep your focus, keep your focus, eye on the ball.
Speaker 3: And the penalty shootout was amazing.
Speaker 2: So that some of our breaks in the six out, the kid bouncing about Jack and then a grown up Patsy coming in to try and make sense of it all.
Speaker 5: Aiden.
Speaker 2: We love that his little sister Joe just jumping up and down sound as this is asta.
Speaker 3: I'm master, And I love the little started off when everyone was in the gig. And I love the mittials so much. I've made so many posters of you. You are the best. We all love you guy, the Matilda.
Speaker 2: I love those breathy little voice when your kids are young as you are.
Speaker 5: The posters used to make as well. Asta.
Speaker 2: That's great, it's going to make a difference tonight. Thank you for doing that. This is Clancy, who's fifteen. I think we've got our future manager.
Speaker 4: Here go Matilda's wishing the best of life. We all know you have what it takes to go through. Just enjoy the moment and play your best football. I just want to say special message to Kyracooneycross, who are un speed in a push up comp back in twenty eighteen. Still waiting for the rematch, but in the meantime, screw goals. We all know you are very deserving of it. Proud of you and good luck Matilda's. We know you're gonna smash it. From Clancy, I like that.
Speaker 2: You know we've got a man's playing boys playing be You're gonna push competition anyway. Good luck all right, So get ready, what items are you gonna hold up to you? Blessed by Macas and magical mystical scarf that always produces goals nine four one oh four three one hundred dollar Uber Eats.
Speaker 5: Vouchers the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Do your bit cheering the Matilda's on right now. They're at the semi finals. They are a game away from the World Cup Finals. Destiny is calling them nine.
Speaker 5: Four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 2: Do your bit on the score, run kids, mini Matilda's fans and cheer them on for grabs to your family. One hundred dollar Uber Eats vouchers take away on us tonight nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 5: Ronan's up first, Good morning, Ronum, good morning, good morning, Ronan.
Speaker 2: So if you enjoyed the Matilda's game so far, mate, yes.
Speaker 5: It's full of all that joy. They're ron And what's your message for the girls tonight?
Speaker 4: But Childers get a lot of goals and win the World Cup for Australia. Where behind you go Matildas.
Speaker 5: Love its punches strong, Ronan.
Speaker 2: You just want your family a hundreds on the Uber Eats Volcher're well done, Thank you, thank you in no way coerce by Mum or Dad? You fancy a takeaway tonight? Paid for bus?
Speaker 1: Dan?
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning? Is it going to be one after the other?
Speaker 2: Dan, Dan, Dan haven't the girls done so well so far? The Matildas, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're doing really well. I just hope they win the World Cup for a public hol.
Speaker 2: That public holiday riding on it. The stakes are high for all of us. You fancy a day of school?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, right now we're talking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Dan, what's your good luck message for the Matildas tonight? Good luck?
Speaker 1: Matilda's Well, behind you go, Matildas.
Speaker 5: That was there, Dan.
Speaker 2: You can have a one hundred dollar It's not just for you, it's for the whole family. It's not a hundred dollars worth of food for you, Dan, But Dan, you want your family one.
Speaker 5: Hundred dollar Uber Eats voucher. Yeah, yep, Yeah. What's your favorite? What's your favorite takeaway? What do you like? Betty Burger's?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: Probably chicken.
Speaker 5: Oh we gonna do with the other ninety eight it's one chicken? Love it?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 5: All right? Well, Dan, enjoy the game tonight. Let's go to uh two and two so far? Well, yeah, let's chuck another Abby Corning try every day?
Speaker 2: Good Abby? This is more like it, Abby, Abby. I bet you're so excited about tonight, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's your favorite Matilda's player sound Sonka, do you think she's going to score a goal tonight?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I reckon she's going to score ten goals.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 5: Your expectations, grown up. I reckon she's going to score two goals. Yeah, yeah, we can get behind that one.
Speaker 2: Now, Abbi, you're live on the radio, and why don't you say a good luck missus then to all them playing tonight, taken on England.
Speaker 3: What do you want to say if you win the girl Final?
Speaker 1: I'll play soccer?
Speaker 2: Wow, Matilda's Yeah. Now, Abby, you've lovely messages there. You've won your family one hundred dollars, hubrisa voucher.
Speaker 5: For everyone in the family. Thank you, my pleasure. All right, have a good at school.
Speaker 2: Ah, you don't have a grownd final anyway.
Speaker 5: Uh here we got here. Raleigh.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Raleigh, Oh, good morning, Chris, Oh good morning Christian Raleigh, Riley ROLEI that is a nice name, Raleigh. Oh thanks, yeah, nice, sir, Walter Raleigh, Yeah, kind of.
Speaker 5: Kind of whatever, mate, all right, just give me the voucher.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Raleigh's cut to the Chase Role. This has not gone how he's chuckling Raleigh and again for the fifth time. Raleigh, Riley, what's your good luck? Mess is for the matildas.
Speaker 1: Good luck matiters is great, best luck on.
Speaker 2: The game tonight.
Speaker 3: We love you and Australia has your back.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a great one, Riley, we love that. Okay, buddy, you've got the one hundred dollar Uber Eats voucher. Thank you, that's it. What's your favorite to take you away to get? Riley? What do you go for?
Speaker 4: I like I can meet some of KFC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, Riley, enjoyed the game tonight and the KFC.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: All right, let's go to Emma. Now, good morning Emma.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, how are you going?
Speaker 5: This is clearly not a child on the school run, but doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm ringing on behalf of my two kids. I just dropped them off as of course you.
Speaker 5: Are, yeah, number half of your stomach. There are no kids, right.
Speaker 1: My thirteen year old wants to say to the girls. She wants to say to twenty three of the most inspiring young women, thank you for inspiring young and old girls older girls to play soccer. We're all behind you. And come on, Mary Fowler, let's score those four goals you didn't score the other night.
Speaker 5: Yes, sometime that we need the grown ups right. Sit this one out, kids, Emma. This is how you do it, kids. This is what we're talking about. Shaming all the kids this morning. Ruin it. Emma. Well done. You have and generally deserve the one hundre dollar overaks. Thank God for well Christian Connell's Show podcast