Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Great news every day this week and every day next week as well.
Speaker 2: Big Price is to come to the one and only, the greatest Grand Slam in the world right here in Melbourne. It is the AO today thanks to Chemist Warehouse. Visit Chemics Warehouse at the Tennis this week for all your health and wellness products.
Speaker 1: At the AL.
Speaker 4: There's a mission to complete a DA. It's time to dig your battle seat. Amazing prizes to be found and daickets are around.
Speaker 1: Powerful stuff. Very oh d al.
Speaker 2: All right, every single day add the together now So wherever you are in Australia, we will fly you into Melbourne to come to the AO. It is an incredible experience. Particicaiden, you are the Queen of Battle Seats. Some of you may remember the Great Game Battleships. We've recreated that with the layout fifteen thousand seats. I don't think there were fifteen thousand spots on my version of MB Games Battleships, so hopefully the Queen of Battle seats. Pargicicaden has crunched this down.
Speaker 1: How's it going to work?
Speaker 2: Them?
Speaker 1: Battle seats every day?
Speaker 5: We will give you a section of the arena.
Speaker 2: Section, section, section and that all wining sections correct.
Speaker 5: That will break it down to about one hundred seats. So we've got one hundred seats to guess.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm just like taking a hundred calls every day. People are going seat five, seat nine.
Speaker 2: The Australia's going not for me actually, and probably why they've done one of these national breakfast shows before, because it actually.
Speaker 1: Is so seat nine eleven. Now we've already had that one. Me just get increasing in the grassy. We've had that one. Can we strink it down even more?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like five seats.
Speaker 5: I can just give you the immediate rose.
Speaker 2: You just give you the winning seats, Okay, why not? You know we're a bit busy, we're running late. There are the winning seats. I guarantee if we did that people still call in against the wrong one. That is commercial radio in Australia.
Speaker 5: So I can give you between the rows of and there are two prizes in those rows. You have to choose the seat though that they're in if you hit it, that means you've hit the battle seat and you've plun that's the miss.
Speaker 2: Plopping water felt a moat there rod Lafe. Since I was last year, you've missed.
Speaker 1: You're in the arrow.
Speaker 2: Oh my balls in the arrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll get it. We'll get it right by tomorrow. But anyway, looks day one, Show one, isn't it you know? Okay? So Caitlyn, what section and what rows?
Speaker 5: Okay? We are section one and.
Speaker 1: Do you want to give me section one on show one?
Speaker 5: Genius?
Speaker 1: Don't worry, Australia, We've got you.
Speaker 5: Do you want the exact rows or do you want between the rows?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Ok okay, okay. So one of the prizes is in row A.
Speaker 1: One lucky row. Oh we've all got our lucky row, haven't we? Row A one row A and then the other row.
Speaker 5: Is row E.
Speaker 2: Today's lucky rows are row A and row and now you.
Speaker 5: Only have to get the seat the number. So you had between one and twenty.
Speaker 1: I think they got that.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that yet, they wouldn't have know.
Speaker 1: I think they're ahead of you.
Speaker 2: All right, call in now thirteen fifty five twenty two. You call up you could be winning tickets to go to the finals. You could also be winning cash. We have huge prizes under your winning seats the Lucky Rose today in section one are I and a good.
Speaker 3: Luck Christian O'Connell show go on podcast?
Speaker 1: Alight?
Speaker 2: Are we ready to play battle seats at the there's a.
Speaker 4: Mission to complete. It's time to dick your battle seats. Amazing prizes to be found.
Speaker 1: Tickets are around.
Speaker 2: Big prizes every single day this week and next sex as well.
Speaker 1: The AO is on.
Speaker 2: No matter where you're listening to us, whatever mounts you are listening by, we will come and get you and bringing to you the a oh whatls together?
Speaker 1: Now? All right? We have big prizes every single day.
Speaker 2: Sections rows nothing more sexy on the radio than based around red hot row section action. Today's winning section is section one on the rod labor. What about the row two rows? Oh, it's like I wish Pelly gonna pick in the matrix red huh.
Speaker 1: Road? All right? Are we ready to play team? Are we ready?
Speaker 2: Let's go to the AO. Darren is first up with his guests. Good morning, Darren, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Morning Work on the Morning Radio.
Speaker 1: It's good to have you on thank you very much. All right, Darren, Uh, it's section one. Where are you going A? Or e? Good luck?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go row a let's say state number six.
Speaker 1: Oh you're in the river.
Speaker 2: Tough luck, dads, thanks for trying. Let's go to Jerry. Good morning, Jerry.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hey Christian, happy first show.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Jerry. Where are you listening to us today? Mate?
Speaker 7: I'm in Newcastle?
Speaker 1: Brilliant? Okay, Jerry? Ever been to the AO?
Speaker 7: I went when I was sixteen and it was the most fun event I've ever been to and I would love to go back.
Speaker 2: Great okay, all right, So you know how battle seats works? I do you got your lucky guess? Where do you think the prize is? What seat number are going for?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 7: I think it's a number sixteen?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Sorry, number thirteen?
Speaker 1: E thirteen? Section one? Did you to say? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I've got an oversized map pear system taking me while Oh my word, you you just won one thousand dollars master card voucher.
Speaker 7: No way, that is amazing. Question so much?
Speaker 1: That's right. That's not a bad start to the year, is it.
Speaker 6: That is so needed as well?
Speaker 7: I've got a couple of kids starting school and that would help out a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, how old are your kids?
Speaker 7: I got a six year old and a four year old, so one starting KINDI and one starting preschool and they all need.
Speaker 2: You everything, do everything, and they outgrow it within about two weeks.
Speaker 1: And you've got to buy more of you stuff.
Speaker 6: That's all right.
Speaker 2: That one thousand bucks will make it to mid March. Call me back then we'll still be playing battle seats for next year. All right, Jerry, thanksgiving the show ago and enjoy spending your money.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, we got one more. Let's get a Tania now, Morning Tania.
Speaker 6: Morning Christian, and welcome to Sydney.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: The Mares of Sydney is on Live with us right now.
Speaker 1: All right, so what is your lucky seats?
Speaker 6: I'm going to go a one.
Speaker 1: May one section one. All the ones on show one? Do that line up?
Speaker 2: Oh you want a pair of tickets to go to the men's final of the A Rod Labor Arena.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're off to the men's final.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I'm such a tragic. I am willing to sell my my firstborn.
Speaker 1: Thank god, you won.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much. That is brilliant. Oh he's made my year. My heart is racing machine.
Speaker 1: So you love your tennis.
Speaker 6: I'm the tennis. I am having such late nights just staying up watching the tennis.
Speaker 2: It looks so great as well. It's such a grand looking Grand Slam as well. The AO it looks great.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Oh my god, I'm shaking.
Speaker 6: That is the best news. No never, I'm from Sydney and getting down there. You know, my credit card just doesn't stretch that far unfortunately, So don't worry.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're going to fly you in. We're going to put you up in a hotel. It's all on the show. You're can have an amazing time. You're off to the men's finals of the AO.
Speaker 1: Well done.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, thank you guys. You are the best too, seriously, and welcome again.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, China. Enjoy the finals. Thank you all right, more chances to win.
Speaker 2: The winnings down of bet needs to get a bit short to Locky tomorrow morning on the show.
Speaker 3: A Christian O'Connell Show podcast