Speaker 1: Just Real hosted a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Delace yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 1: Please, you're in bed with a cup of bloody hall licks by a tall licks and puts you to slip. It's like a milk drink. Sounds like the slur.
Speaker 3: I've heard that whole licks.
Speaker 1: Michu and Mitchell coos.
Speaker 3: Hello you you.
Speaker 1: I want to go upward. I normally go hollow you. It's down, I'll go hollow you.
Speaker 3: What if you just sounded really disappointed one way? Can you be like, hello you, Hello you. That's still a bit upward?
Speaker 4: Hell are you?
Speaker 3: That's lower but still going upwards? You're going hello you? Down? Hello you?
Speaker 1: Hello you?
Speaker 3: Oh that sounds so scathing.
Speaker 1: I'm not good at that Hello you. I think maybe I'm cooked in the head from my years of commercial radio announcing. Everything has to be excited or I've got to talk into something.
Speaker 3: What are you like? It's not possible for you to sound low pitched and relaxed.
Speaker 1: No, I'm always just presenting.
Speaker 3: That says your voice, though I think you reckon? Yeah. Can I just say I have noticed in recent months you have a.
Speaker 1: New laugh what yeah? Is this an intervention. No, it's we do have an all staff meeting today, don't we.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 3: Guys, keep a dinner. You'll be here for the all staff meeting. It's rare that you get to come to the board meetings, but this is an all staff matter. Yeah, I'll get to that later.
Speaker 1: Notepad out, you're taking the minutes.
Speaker 3: It's serious. But now I've noticed that your hysterical, like genuine crack up laugh used to be like a which it still is, but then recently I've noticed a bit of a Oh and one time when I was editing, I heard that laugh and I thought it was me, But then I was still talking. I was like, is that Mitch's laugh?
Speaker 1: Now, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know it was. I don't know where to find an example. But you've just got more of a high pitched airy laugh.
Speaker 1: You never laugh, so I can't find an example.
Speaker 3: Well, it was when we were watching our own YouTube videos, and no, we were laughing at the fact that when it cut to Jenna's angle on the camera it was pig weeks they she had all this food on the tip. That's when I got your high pitched, genuine laugh.
Speaker 1: That was real because I found it so funny that we were insinuating Jenna was just eating food.
Speaker 3: I'd know where to find an example. I can edit it in, okay.
Speaker 1: If you want to.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I did notice that Jenna has had all this food on the desk in front of her in this video, and when he never addressed it. That's the funniest thing I've ever seen. But my question is, is that a fake laugh or is the original barotonous laugh? Is that the fake laugh?
Speaker 1: No, the bus laugh is my real, genuine laugh when I go ha ha, yeah, that's real. I have many laughs. It depends on where it's coming from. If it's like a vicious laugh, or if it's just to caught me off guard.
Speaker 3: If I hear the new laugh today, I or point it out, Okay, please do please do it because I've not heard it until recently. I'm like, oh, this is a new thing from him.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. Maybe I lost forty kilos. Maybe there's just less pressure on my diaphragm so it's lighter now, whereas before I was gasping for breath like I was having an appnea moment, I was choking. I don't know who knows.
Speaker 3: By the way, can I just say, you are going to be so proud of me? Why so, if this episode comes out Wednesday, that would mean that it was Sean's birthday yesterday, Oh, Sean Tuesday twenty first. And I can say this now because he will have already received the present. But guess what I.
Speaker 1: Got hre Oh my god, it is birthday. This is his thirty first Yes, yes, okay, yep, correct, tell me, well, you know how you've got this new running joke that he likes to fuck my squish mellow. Yeah, he enjoyed it so much. Well, there's not a running joke. He hugs the thing every night. Yeah, it's kind of.
Speaker 3: He chooses to snuggle with that instead of me.
Speaker 1: Yes, So what's his name again?
Speaker 3: Call it mine? Is called Camillo with donut.
Speaker 1: Camillo with donut. Yeah, and it's a bachelor if it's got a Bachelor of Arts.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So for Sean's birthday, I got him his own squish mellow.
Speaker 1: Oh good? What did you get him a photo?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I ca him and you'll know why I picked this. It's very shorn coded. It's called Danny Green Dino with bow tie. Oh, because he's always trying to dress that little bit more crisp than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he kind of dresses like an adult young Sheldon.
Speaker 3: So just Sheldon, but the young Sheldon dressed better than adults.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, it's you're right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But like, if we're going to something super casual and I'm just wearing a T shirt and shorts, you can bet your ass he'll still rock up in long dress pants, sucking leather shoes, looking all lovely. So I saw this one with the green Boat, I was like, Oh, that's very sh what's it?
Speaker 1: What's its backstory?
Speaker 3: They're always so oddly specific, the squish mellow backstories. So Danny's is you'll always want Danny on your team. He's the king of games. Danny loves strategizing for board games, puzzles, outdoor sports, and scavenger hunts.
Speaker 1: That's Short's.
Speaker 3: I was really torn though, because I found another squish Mellow when I was shopping for him. And this squish Mellow's backstory it's literally a bar teacher.
Speaker 1: Wow, like Pilates.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh my god, Erica the Chintilla can I Now, I kind of want Erica because it's a bar instructor.
Speaker 1: If I was any good, if I was a good friend. I'll get you. Erica. Oh oh, Erica, that's what my chip used to look like, except a male version.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's similar to my Selenia I.
Speaker 1: Actually, you guys have well Mitch doesn't, but you. Jenna Sellini is very you, right, guys. We can't keep talking about the fuck Sorry, I know, I was just about to talk about squish mellows for the night time. We can't.
Speaker 3: People keep posting squish mellows in our Facebook group. It's become a thing. They're all so cute. I imagine if we could get our own squish mellow mate like a Mitch Mitch in a Jenna yeah, jammello. Remember what would they be? Would they be our faces or would they be animals? No, they'd be like an animal, a yellow one with our logo on the tummy or something.
Speaker 1: What would your animal?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I thought we could just do one, oh for the three of us. Yeah, like that could be our special half a decade merch for our five year Annversey. Next year, I could be wearing a brash shirt.
Speaker 1: Potentially, aren't we cool? Well let's get let's get our own squish mellow and we're we're adults.
Speaker 3: I was so like, grow up, Mitchell when you were sad about losing your Squish Mellows in the divorce. But now form the ft hook line of thinker because I'm like, I've got one and now I need Eric at the bar teacher, I did another one. Totally fucking hell.
Speaker 1: Do you think? And I actually believe this could happen. They're trying to build up a s c U, a Squish Mellow cinematic universe, Like they're gonna have all these characters be voiced. It's going to be a children's show.
Speaker 3: If they do that, that's when I lose interest. I don't want them to take it too far. I don't want Squish Mellows to be the next Minions and shit, shut up, Na, it will got to be sacred to us.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I didn't tell you. I had to fight with Emma Wiggle at the Arias. What Emma Wiggle? What happened the Wiggle? It's actually a former Wiggle. That's why we fought, because she glanced over in an orange dress and I went, you know me, like when I'm in Radio Murder kind of it's all natural. I'm like Emma wigglely. Hello, I ever take this microphone, honey, and she went Emma Memma, and I went, I didn't get I went, I thought she was making a dumb kids joke.
Speaker 3: Is that her new stage name?
Speaker 1: Well? Yes, but I went, all right, we're nominated tonight, Emma Wiggle nominated for an arrate. She honey, emm a Memma, and I went, like, I thought she was just doing like a you know when they sing those dumb kids when they go Emmamema chicken chicken.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see she's gone out solo and now her new character is Emma Memmer.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: But I thought that's weird.
Speaker 1: I thought she was just like, it's like a rattle that she has with the kids.
Speaker 3: It's hard to say Emma Memmer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember anyway, And I at about three minutes into the interview, I went and also, mister Emma Wiggles nominated. And she said to me, honey, I'm going to stop you right now, give you some advice on the fly. I told you my new name a couple of times, i'memb a Memma, I'm no longer a wiggle, and a clock that she was mad. Finally it clocked, and oh god, and we were pre recorded, so we had to drop the whole interview because like she dropped recond, we still.
Speaker 3: Have that somewhere. I want to hear it desperately.
Speaker 1: Now I could find it, Yeah, could you? I'd have to I don't know. I'd have to.
Speaker 3: Ask when was it? Is this a couple of years ago or just the other last week?
Speaker 1: Last week?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, surely they've got the off cuts.
Speaker 1: Maybe the thing is it went to a feed that it was produced up. I have to find out.
Speaker 3: I'd have to find Can you find out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll find out and send a message. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I really want to hear that one of these days. Try and get it today. But if not, that's fine. Also, I should say, on the way another roving report from our fourth field roving report at Oscar. Yeah, yeah, hold you guys, what this one is.
Speaker 1: We don't know about it. We have no idea what it's about to happen on the show. Plus there's going to be an intervention. No, that's not well, it's EAM meeting that's got an intervention. I seem I have negative connotation on everything you.
Speaker 3: Clearly do, because you mustn't assume that you're in trouble. Actually, I'm in trouble. I need your help. I can't be left to make all the decisions in this fucking business. All know, when did I ever say that? I said, there's a dilemma with the mugs that we're currently selling, and there's a couple of other things on the agenda.
Speaker 7: That's Jenna and I just have a group chat without you, and we're very scared. So you have a direct message. A group chat without me would just be messaging each other. I'm not jealous of that.
Speaker 3: He's good. That's mass.
Speaker 1: We're actually called a group chat. I go message me on the group chat. Yeah, that's the dumbest thing I've ever said. All right, Hi, everyone, welcome to Is It just Me? Every show we start with and is it just me? And on a Wednesday we get an is it just you? Something you've noticed? You hate to appreciate the idiot's turn.
Speaker 3: We've got on the line. Oh fun, she's there already.
Speaker 1: He well, she's very busy in Mathura. It is Katie.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi, Katie, here's it, go and die oat Methura. I've never heard of that. I suspect it's a tiny ass town like where I'm from Yes, it.
Speaker 8: Is very tiny, not much to do around here. There's one bowling club and a lot of sheep cows us about it.
Speaker 3: Billy, I one bowling club. You're doing pretty well actually compared to bog and Gate. That's true.
Speaker 1: Can I say, who the fuck chooses what goes into small towns? Because my auntie Manda lives in a town called Urala. It's got a population of like thirty. It's in between Tamworth and Armadale, in the middle of nowhere. And I went once and she goes, oh, we'll have to take you to the new boutique brewery. And I'm like, there's thirty people and you go and it looks like something in the middle of newtown, Like it's so artsy and cool. I'm like, where's the money being made here?
Speaker 8: Put a lot more thought goes in a four country town because sometimes I get so bored.
Speaker 1: Yes, and my poor aunti Manda's got polio. Might maybe build a hospital instead of a bootique brewery.
Speaker 3: So without you know, sounding attacking, Katie, what are you doing there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Not much. So I do two jobs. So I work in the hour and then I work in one of the other main founds you chu girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course that's a big one.
Speaker 1: Bless you, Yes, you have.
Speaker 8: You have dealt with me before. I'm actually the girl who lost her house a year ago, and all that was saved was the dun jumper, so oh that's right.
Speaker 3: And we were telling people to donate to the go fund me and too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was blown away with the support, especially from the idiots and you guys. I thank you so much. You help my partner and I get back on our feet.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that our merch was the other thing to survive a house fire.
Speaker 8: It was actually kind of lucky though, because my jumper was hanging up in a room I drive closed in and that was the room that the fire started. So in the hospital and bust all my partner's trying to truck close out the window just so we had something. So my priorities are straight.
Speaker 3: That day they were so okay.
Speaker 1: So did you remind me you lost the whole house.
Speaker 8: Everything but our bedroom, which the lovely Rual Fire Service of Massarah managed to save. And my partner and I actually volunteer firefighters a fult, so it was we loved the fact that they were able to manage to save one room.
Speaker 3: You have like an update for us? How are things going? Insurance Cover?
Speaker 8: Things are great. We're back on our feet. I've started going back to work at the earlier this year, so I had to have some time off. But we're in a more permanent house. My dogs are doing great. There's days where I have to remind myself that we both got out unharmed, and I feel like I've had people say to me that maybe it was the universe's way of giving us a research button in a way that's a.
Speaker 3: Very positive out look. You're a better woman than me. I'd be pissed off to this day. I'd be like, why does this happened to me?
Speaker 1: And so I.
Speaker 8: Went through a lot of grief and a lot of his But I'm finally at that point where I've accepted it and I'm just happy to move on.
Speaker 5: Didn't you also get two birds? I remember in insurance idiots you got two birds?
Speaker 6: Did you come up with the name?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm very original. I've called the blue one Bluey, and I still haven't named the other one.
Speaker 1: Should we name it? Now?
Speaker 8: Why don't we name it?
Speaker 3: What about like Meredith or something stupid like Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Daphney, Lindsey, Joanne.
Speaker 3: None of these are tickling your fans.
Speaker 1: What do you like, Katie?
Speaker 8: I'm loving Meredith.
Speaker 3: Actually, okay, choose my name?
Speaker 1: Do you want Meredith? Let's go with me? Sorry wrong sound effects? Sorry sorry sorry, sorry, sorry, Meredith dodged that.
Speaker 3: Bluie and Meredith, Oh gorgeous? All right?
Speaker 1: Well do you have it? Is it just you? Or are we going to move on? I would assume, I hope. So you have got one?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, there's something you've noticed you had to appreciate. Bradley'll cant you in. Go for it, Katie?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 8: Do you get insanely judged on how you eat a meat pie?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, because I eat it correct?
Speaker 1: Oh here we go. No, no, get ready to be judged because I eat it in a very unconventional way. I ate a pie yesterday and I got rip to pieces. Really well, how do you eat at first?
Speaker 4: Katie?
Speaker 1: Let's see, we'll see if I've.
Speaker 8: Almost broken up with my partner over there? So I eat it. You cut You've got to cut the top off, yep, I do that, and then you put your sauce and whatever in the meat. You give it a bit of a stur the sauce on the top. You get to eat the top separately, and then you get the fork, eat the meat by the fork, and then you just scrape it all out, then eat the base.
Speaker 1: Eat the base with sauce. That is how I do it to a tea. Are you like a bowl of special k like a cereal?
Speaker 3: We were so close, so fucking close to having the exact same method, Katie. But what I do is I stab the sauce nozzle through the top of the pie, squeeze it until it goes an overflow. It's called a volcano if you wanted to know.
Speaker 1: So I make the.
Speaker 3: Volcano with the tomato sauce. Then I cut the top off, give it a stir, etcetera, etcetera. It's it's more fun.
Speaker 8: But then you have a dirty sauce nozzle, give.
Speaker 1: It a wipe with paper tow. How do you eat yours?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't like sauce, so I don't have like.
Speaker 1: A pilgrim any source, some sort of convict.
Speaker 3: Unless, of course I'm driving. I get one of the travel sized one that looks like a sausage roll, and then it's the bite and dab method. You know the sauce that you know, you bend it in half. It's like one bite, one bit of sauce, another bite another.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: So wait, you said that your partner. You nearly broke up with him about this topic. How to correctly eat a pie?
Speaker 1: What does he do?
Speaker 8: So he just eats the pie like he just has it in his hand, and he just eats it. No one will put the sauce on top that he doesn't go the extra mile, cut in the top off, or it can just.
Speaker 3: Go so wrong so easily when you do it that way.
Speaker 1: I agree. Such a man's way to win a women and gays win. Men don't care. They're like, yeah, I'll get me fingers. Miss, You're not a problem.
Speaker 3: He's probably learnt that method by always grabbing a pie from the canteen at a footy game or something. You don't have cutlery there, do you.
Speaker 8: Probably he was born and raised in the country where I was. I grew up in the city, and then I moved to the country about eight years ago. So we've come across many differences in our relationship. Another one is the whole potato scollop or potato cakes debate.
Speaker 1: It's a scullup to scolet.
Speaker 8: It's a scollop. True to my heart, it will always be a scollop. But if you walk in a fervo here and stay potato scollops, you get the death chairs.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, it's not.
Speaker 3: A different country. How do they have different lingo? That's it makes no sense.
Speaker 1: It's new Victoria, Victoria's Victoria's Victoria potato cases.
Speaker 8: We're pretty close to Victoria, so that will explain a little bit.
Speaker 3: That does actually tells me everything about your.
Speaker 8: Bloody Now, Sarah would love to have you guys if you're ever driving through.
Speaker 1: Oh you guys near the border. Yes.
Speaker 8: So the main town where we're close to is YouTube and my Amma. So that'small the hustle and bustle, got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The other side of the hour, we have Vanilloquin, which people know for the denny Ute Must.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the what the denny Ute must? Not really on our radar, but who are you talking about? What it sounds like. Yeah, there'd be some meat pies being consumed without cutlery at the Yut Muster.
Speaker 1: I can assure you the denny Ute Muster.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so that's a massive festival with you people with mullets, drinking a massive party and country music.
Speaker 1: Sorry, are you trying to sell it all?
Speaker 3: Not our scene, not for us, not for the idiots.
Speaker 1: All right, Katie, DM, Price Keeper Jenna, and we will get your prize. Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 8: Guys, it's lovely chatting to you, no worries, We love you.
Speaker 1: Don't again. If you want to get on the show, you can send us a DM a couple of inches, or you can use the gym hotline.
Speaker 3: Send us a text on this number, oh for to tie two zero two.
Speaker 5: Nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you can get in touch if you've got something on your mind at any point listening. Speaking of our darling, Oscar, who sang that jing beautifully. Oscar and I have been back on our bullshit. Yeah, so he's our roving reporter.
Speaker 1: As you know.
Speaker 3: He appointed fourth Wheel and we went on another mission over the weekend, and I think you're going to be so bloody proud of us what we did.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have honestly, I could not think what this is. I don't know what you've did, don't have any guesses. No, is it a benefit? Does it benefit the show? No?
Speaker 3: I just think You're going to be happy with what we did. You're going to be proud of it. I want to know what it is. Okay, well it relates to last week's episode. Jenna, you've figured it out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know what it is.
Speaker 3: Do you want to guess?
Speaker 1: I had covid? Oh my god, you've got you covid?
Speaker 3: Rug stores?
Speaker 5: We did?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Last week Jenna said as her is it just me? During her audition? That is it just me?
Speaker 1: Or?
Speaker 3: Do rug stores smell lovely? And you said, Mitch More as a joke, oh, we should get roving reporter Oscar to go to different rug stores and rank the smells as anideum top five as we wanted to do. Oscar and I we took the joke to because we actually went out and did it. So I sent you a link. Can you bring it up on the screen? Yeah, this is amazing, And you can check our Instagram as well. At a couple of minches. I'll pop a video there later, okay. And so we were joking that we would do this live, but can I just say it would not have been possible because this took us like five or six hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine.
Speaker 3: I swear to you, I've now got a new theory that rug stores a lot of them are drug fronts.
Speaker 1: Because money laundering. Yes, because we went and.
Speaker 3: Looked up all these rug staws and half of them just weren't there, Like the address was there, but then it was some scabby warehouse with the windows all covered up, and all the reviews were saying, I ordered from this store and they just never sent me the.
Speaker 1: Rug, oh my god.
Speaker 3: And so a lot of them. It was actually hard to find legit rug stores, but we did in the end. We went to five in total.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, why did you to compare the different smells?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was your idea, mate.
Speaker 1: Guys COVID God didn't suggest anything worse because this wasn't my brightest idea. Okay, So roving report of Oscar and you went to these doors.
Speaker 3: Correct, this is the first door we went to have a listen.
Speaker 1: Yes, hello, Mitch and Jenna. Your wish is my command.
Speaker 2: I'm out a sniffing rugs and I think I'm going to start at Freedom Furniture coming out of sniff.
Speaker 1: Cross.
Speaker 4: Now right, well, we're here at Freedom Furniture, so let's give this a whiff. No, I don't like that. Let's go a bit further in Oh, this is fucking putrude.
Speaker 1: In between the rum.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give Freedom Furniture a two out of ten. That was disgusting.
Speaker 3: As someone who has never been rug sniffing before. That's my first try here at Freedom. I got to say, I think you're full of shit, Jenna. They don't seem good at all. Let's keep looking.
Speaker 1: Wow, So three out of ten, two out of two out of.
Speaker 6: Two, might I add Freedom Furniture? I would agree two out of ten.
Speaker 3: But you said when we were talking about it last week, there's dedicated rug stores or there's furd.
Speaker 1: Straws with a rug section.
Speaker 3: I meant Ikea, Well you did the way we did. Go to Ikea.
Speaker 1: Jesus. That's one of can I say my criticism of oscar sniffing. He was in the rugs they're like Hessian rugs, They're like they've got fibers in them. I think you need to be in like their carpet carpet bru.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty much all Freedom Furniture had. Yeah, okay, and so I didn't. I wasn't blown away by that either. Remember I said last week, Jenna, I've never noticed. I've never really been too many drug stores or rug sections and taken note. So for my first sniff, my debut sniff, Oh my god, I was like, really, is this what she's over hyping? And you were so you were, so I was, I agree?
Speaker 1: So did you get it with me? Did you agree to out of ten? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He did the rankings, but I wasn't impressed with Freedom Furniture. So next we headed over the road to Harvey Norman.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love Harvey nor Well, no, I hate harv. He's a terrible person.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, I'm pretty sure Harvey Norman as a person is quite homophobic. Sean told me after we went there.
Speaker 1: I was like, you can't support Harvy Norman. I like, I like good guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, well, we're here at Harvey Norman and already I like what I'm sniffing.
Speaker 4: Shall I give it a whiff?
Speaker 3: Go and get up in there, getting between the room, right in there.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's fucking gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Again, it looks gorgeous too.
Speaker 4: Oh, I look at the pretty pattern.
Speaker 1: I'm liking this place.
Speaker 3: Because we're in the flooring sections, you can smell all the little shags or the timber flooring. It's fucking gorgeous. Here at Harvey Norman, Jenna's onto something.
Speaker 4: This smells fucking delightful. I'm loving this. Shall I go again? I better go again?
Speaker 1: What do you give it?
Speaker 3: Out of ten? Harvey Norman?
Speaker 4: I'm going to give them a seven, seven out of ten.
Speaker 1: Seven out of ten.
Speaker 4: That's not bad. It's just above average. But god, I'm going again, right.
Speaker 3: What's next? That's a good review.
Speaker 1: That's impressive. What I love is how deep he gets his nose into that shag pile. Yeah, he sniffed a rug before.
Speaker 3: Have you seen those rug cleaning videos on TikTok oh?
Speaker 5: Have it? Oh?
Speaker 1: The really dirty one.
Speaker 3: They get those foul, wretched rugs and it takes them hours to like pressure cleaner, but they're so sad it's ying.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And I always think they're never going to get this one clean, no way, and then they do.
Speaker 5: They do.
Speaker 1: Every single seven out of ten is a very high score. That's where I wanted him to be. So if you guys can't see it, we'll put this on our socials. Sure, yeah, but if you look at the if you're picturing it, it is they like hang them like you're in a del it's on the rack. Yeah, and you like kind of like open them like they're posters, you like shift through them. So Oscar's wedging it between.
Speaker 3: It's diffing.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, seven out of ten for Harvey Norman and so yeah.
Speaker 3: We went to We went to too Big Furniture, Chains, Freedom Furniture, Harvey Norman. And then we thought, okay, the next time we should go like a small business, an independent, purely rug shop, no furniture.
Speaker 1: Just rugs.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good idea. Here's how that went.
Speaker 2: So they wouldn't let us record in there, but it smelt foul anyway, So zero out of ten didn't like it.
Speaker 3: What they didn't let you record in me that was one of the most uncomfortable experiences of my fucking life. Happened. We thought, you get this rug shop and there was five people in there, and I assume they were other customers, but it became pretty clear after a while that actually it was a family business and they were all relatives. They were all working there, and they were just looking at us like we were carrying weapons, and they were literally pacing and watching us the whole time. At one point, this old guy who assumes, you know, the dad, and he had his sons there helping run the family business. He was taking photos of us, and he's had this look on his face like what are these two up to? He was so suss on us, and so I said to Oscar, Okay, we're gonna have to tell them why we're here. They weren't fucking impressed when they picked us out. They were like, nah, no, you can't do that. We don't want anything to do with that. And I was like, well, it actually smells not that bad in him. You could have gotten a very good review, but now we're give you a zero.
Speaker 1: Well that's how there's a dead giveaway that their money laundering.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, right, like this is I'm going to do an impression of what I was dealing with. Are you pretend or Mitchell Kemes? And I'm going to be the old guy just watching.
Speaker 1: Us like a hawk. Ready.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's scary.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's off.
Speaker 6: Oh that's really No, that's concerning the eye contact is film.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I couldn't deal with that. Run out just unbroken. Eye contact would not leave us alone, and so were all the other family members there.
Speaker 1: So we fucked off out of there pretty quicker, all right, So Harvey Normans in the lead, reluctantly yes, and so.
Speaker 3: We've got two more to go. We went to another independent shop. This one was called Bizarre g Rugs and Gifts. They're in top Ride, and that shop made our day really.
Speaker 1: Take a listen first, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: I have to say, I think we found a fucking winner, haven't we just? We have just we are here at Bizarre g Rugs and Gifts.
Speaker 3: It's stunning, and can I just say this is my favorite thus far.
Speaker 1: Not only are the rugs stunning, but get a whiff.
Speaker 4: Gorgeous.
Speaker 3: So it's a rug and gift shop. The fetal thoughts of things in here. I actually can't smell the ruggs because I've got beautiful incest burning throughout this. That's we're gonna have to swap under to give him with.
Speaker 4: Yeap, right, Oh, isn't that delightful?
Speaker 3: You're joking, I'm not yet, No, this is beautiful.
Speaker 1: This is my favorite.
Speaker 3: I have a little lie down, Holly yea.
Speaker 1: The best part was they gave me a Kappa upon entry.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: The last joke.
Speaker 3: Didn't even let us fucking film these people are wining and dinings.
Speaker 4: I feel expensive and rich.
Speaker 3: Bizarre, Jey, look at you, gay, you're a good thing that's off.
Speaker 1: Bizarre.
Speaker 4: G Rugs and Gifts is my favorite thus far, honestly right.
Speaker 3: Most importantly, what do you rate them, Chuck?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give them a ten out of ten.
Speaker 4: Wow, smells fucking gorgeous.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. Oscar had a couple of what wo to be some sort of Turkish tea with lemon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he gave us Turkish coffee, which kept us both up all fucking night.
Speaker 1: Wo.
Speaker 3: The guy that works there, we walked in and we realized that it's probably better to disclose what we're doing there. The disaster that was the shop we went too prior, and so this guy, his name was Barak. He did joke to us like Obama, but not as important, and.
Speaker 1: He just got it.
Speaker 3: I said, mate, we're here because we're going to different rug stores and sniffing them. And he goes say, no more cool yep.
Speaker 8: I love that.
Speaker 3: And he wasn't giving us the cups of tea after he found out he might get publicity out of it.
Speaker 1: That was before, but he forgot it, and he was so.
Speaker 3: Lovely and it was just the best. We both left with a big smile on our face. So it's not bizarre as in how you normally spell it. It's b a zub a R.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, g rugs and gibbs.
Speaker 3: It was just a phenomenal time.
Speaker 6: Oh that's really sweeting these rugs looked fantastic.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking that they look gorgeous, good quality. Yeah, we love Okay, so we've already got a winner, essentially, unless we can top it, unless I Kea, which I'm assuming is last.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's what we went to last, and that's really hyping Ikea. It's like an elite rug smell.
Speaker 5: Jenny, you did say that the rug stores come first in terms of bigger stores with other stuff.
Speaker 6: Ikea is up there, but not as high as drug stores.
Speaker 3: Well, this is mine and Oscar's experience in Ikea last one.
Speaker 2: Well, we finally made it to o Ka, and to be quite honest, it hasn't been a good Morgan because it smells.
Speaker 4: Like, oh crapper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not loving it.
Speaker 1: I'm not loving it.
Speaker 3: It just smells like very new and clinical, doesn't It smells like a hospital floor. Also, it took us what felt like four years to finally follow the fucking arrows to show room fifteen where the rugs are, and it wasn't worth it to follow those arrows and this is the result. Wolf, hang on, I'm gonna have a wif as well.
Speaker 1: Oh it's just it's heshan.
Speaker 3: It's not good. So we had to give it a rating out of ten. What does IKEA get o?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll give it a three out of ten just for nostalgia.
Speaker 2: But fuck me, this place it just smells four flig And that's Swedish for awful.
Speaker 4: Back to you guys in the studio.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming, Thanks for roving report, I asked, got so, Well, the irony is the rug behind him? Is my rug from my living room? Yeah, it's my rugg And.
Speaker 3: I recognized one too. I was like, I think my housemate had that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I have that fucking rag in background. Awful. Wow, what a good job, InCred great reporting.
Speaker 3: About halfway through that mission, when we'd gone to at least four stores that just weren't there even though they were advertised online, I was like, fuck, what have we got ourselves into?
Speaker 1: But we've come this far. That's incredible.
Speaker 3: Soever those playing along at Home, Bizarre g rugs and gifts in top Ride shopping center. That's number one, Number two, Harvey Norman hi Key of three, Freedom Furniture two and the undisclosed random one that kicked this out ZIP zero out of ten.
Speaker 6: But didn't I ke get three and Freedom got two.
Speaker 3: Correct, So I kea beat Freedom?
Speaker 1: Yeah correct. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And because we were mucked around so long, a lot of the rug stores closed by like two pm, and so we were gonna go to fucking fantastic furniture Choices Flooring, but they all closed and we were like, are we're going to be able to find five that are opened?
Speaker 1: Mitchell, I don't think it was that urgent. I think the four you've hit a very perfect I don't think we needed a full, comprehensive review of every carpet store in the country.
Speaker 3: Now you just said a top five, So I wanted to get fined. Oh yeah, right, true, it has it's fleeting. As the comment was, I was abiding by your instruction.
Speaker 1: I was delirious. I don't even remember that happening. To be perfectly honest with you, Well done, asking, which that was great.
Speaker 3: It's very grateful.
Speaker 1: I'm just mad because I want to bottle the smell and sniff it too.
Speaker 3: Imagine if you could do that, it's like our car fragrance that we've been talking about as merch for ages, Jim Carson. Imagine we could capture the smell of rugs.
Speaker 1: That'd be great. I think it just would be a ship ton of Hessian. Yeah, I hate that smell. Reminds me of yes when you used to go to a carnival as a kid and you'd have to sit put your legs in there, and then you'd slide down that big slipping slide.
Speaker 3: You got a bit like the sack racing how you jump in the y?
Speaker 1: That was so bad.
Speaker 3: Do you know what really surprised me during this mission?
Speaker 1: Carpet court?
Speaker 3: No rugs? Where's the logic in that carpet cor We went out of our way to a carpet court and they just had the squares of carpet to pick from. Oh no, now, actual rugs. They should at least have a you baf mats And that's the fuck.
Speaker 1: Wait, it was this rugs glore, isn't it? Isn't that a big one?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We couldn't find the carpet court. Is the big one.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't. No, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's like sub by being like, we don't do sandwiches. Yeah, no, not a.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Make sure you leave a review on.
Speaker 3: Your podcast app.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bitch.
Speaker 3: All right, everyone, let's get started. Thank you for coming to this meeting.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And I don't know what if it says about you or if it says more about me that I get anxious when we have these things.
Speaker 3: It says more about you because I never once mentioned that you're in trouble. I would have called it an intervention if it was one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good point. What are we calling this all staff meetings?
Speaker 3: It's an all staff meeting?
Speaker 1: All right? This is like in the Morning Wars when they had that board meeting and they voted out the old bat. Oh yes, of course, because we all have a votal jender, doesn't It's not.
Speaker 3: Quite that serious. It's more of a whip A whip jo, okay, a whip.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We actually do need someone else on the board because this we never get anything done. If we are against each other on a vote, it's just you and I will be one more persons. Tue Jenna decides, Oh, that's actually true. Yeah, fair, Okay, we have it all worked down.
Speaker 3: Well, I need both of your input. There's a couple of things on the agenda for the staff meeting. But firstly, there's been a bit of a catastrophe with our mugs that we're selling at the moment for November Mugvember.
Speaker 1: We've got mugs on the market, limited edition only for this month of November.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can order right now link in the show notes.
Speaker 1: We've got them in front of us. They're gorgeous inside.
Speaker 3: This is the mug right, Yeah, and there's a photo on the front, photo on the back, and there was a bit of like Barren Wasteland in the middle of the mugs. So I thought, you know, it would be smart. I'll pop a QR code. Yeah, And I did that on last year's mugs. It's the same QR code on this year's mugs. And I did test it before we printed these mugs. I tested the QR code and it worked. However, No, here's the problem. The website I used to generate that QR code. I had to make an account and they emailed me last week to tell me that their business is now becoming a subscription service, and so you have to pay for your QR codes to work.
Speaker 1: Whoa, and so can I scan it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, give it a crack. I haven't paid it yet, but basically this is what we're up against. Oh, we either just have these mugs with a fucking stupid QR code that does nothing.
Speaker 4: Oh oh god.
Speaker 3: Oh we pay the subscription, which is thirteen dollars a month. That's more than I pay for fucking Disney Plus. That's pushing it, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Wait so I click it? Oh but it is working now, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What did it bring up?
Speaker 4: At first?
Speaker 1: It gave me an AD?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, and then does it still have skip ad? Yeah? So apparently that's their current business model. But they're moving into being a subscription service, so you pay for it to be active. Otherwise it's just not a thing far out. And so if we don't pay for the QR code, they're going to deactivate them all.
Speaker 1: That's what it says.
Speaker 6: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I think we should give them a.
Speaker 1: Call Jenna with a due respect. I don't think we're going to sway their business model. And my estion is, even if we did pay for it.
Speaker 3: How many people are fucking scanning the QR codes Totally, because my thinking when I put the QR coat on the mugs was, you know, maybe someone will bring it to the office. Is their work mug? And you know how you've got the communal kitchen at this radio station and the mugs just sort of they all go in there, like I've seen fucking photos of Amanda Keller drinking from my coffee mate.
Speaker 1: Totally. You know what you're you make a great point because mugs often for the year that you've got them, that the intended purpose isn't used. It'll be in someone's office, it'll be in someone's desk, But in about three years, when that mug is in someone's cabinet, in a random dishwasher, that's when it'll get scanned.
Speaker 3: Exactly, because I thought the idiots who bought the mug, they don't need the QR code. They already listened. But I thought, maybe someone will happen upon this mug when it's in the office and they'll go, ah, I might check this out. I wish could track having people scan the QR code. Actually I can if I paint for the prescription.
Speaker 1: How much is it thirteen a month a month. That's really so that for a year one hundred and fifty six.
Speaker 3: But I don't want to pay for it for just a year because I also I kind of light the idea of one of these mugs being handed down to an idiot's great great brandon child. It's a precious family heirloom, and the QR code still working for eternity, or maybe in fucking a thousand years time, someone finds one of our mugs of an old ruin and they're like, what's this about? And it brings up our catalog. We're long dead, but the podcast is still available. Our c our voice will be used to be studied by aliens when they land on this. But also, is QR code going to be a defunct technology in ten years? Like it's is that like some us my granddad giving me a floppy disc and going, this was my favorite podcast. I reckon back in your codes. You know they're still going to work. People are still to be using them. It's hard to get anything easier than that.
Speaker 1: I vote, we don't pay for it. I vote we don't. I think we leave it. These people are already listening to the po in order to buy a mug. You've got to know we have mugs, which means you listen to the show, which means you don't need the QR code.
Speaker 3: I know, it's just my stupid theory that maybe it'll help I think people discover the podcast. But it's a very big maybe.
Speaker 1: I have never scanned anyone's QR code on a mug.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because it's a genius idea.
Speaker 1: That's why they've decided to change their business model. They're like, these are going on mugs. Now, what do you vote, Mitchell? What do you think?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because it might not be a worthwhile investment. It just feels like a waste of money. But then I just liked the idea of these QR codes living on. What's the point of putting them on the mug if they don't fucking work?
Speaker 1: Scan this year? Dog? What if? What could we turn it into instead? Could could be too late, they've been printed. If it could we draw around it on every single month, ya do a little drawing, but we could do a unique piece of art on all if.
Speaker 3: We decide, like a tattoo artist to like a cover up. You know how people sort of disguise tattoos as something else. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck, that's tough.
Speaker 3: It's tricky, right, because imagine if I went rogue and just started paying thirteen a month on our kideo without consulting you, and you were like, where the.
Speaker 1: Fuck are to go live it? It'd be furious. I'd be furious. You know what, These mugs are already new because it's got the brand new photo shoot where we're all snatched. I think we leave it on and it can become kind of like a fun thing, like an Easter egg. Like I got one of the mugs with a QR code that does nothing. Oh my god, it's actually fun. No, it's so not fun to meet. It's embarrassing, Mitchell. It's like when things get misprinted, or there's like coins in circulation from the mint where Queen Elizabeth's nostrils are too big, and then they go this one dollar coins actually worth ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: It becomes rare, becomes rare deid correct.
Speaker 1: It increases its value because it's unique and it's not its intended purpose. So for that point, I don't know if it's unique.
Speaker 3: Though, because it's the same QR code aslast year's mugs, So all of the mugs with the QR code have one that is now just redundant, and that stresses me out. But I'm too much of a titus to spend thirteen bucks a month.
Speaker 1: To rectify it.
Speaker 3: Thirteen is a lot. Yes, fuck is running this QR code website that goes you know what, I'm going to make it a subscription service. You're not fucking Spotify, Oh you are. To be fair, it might not be worth paying for it, because I do recall a couple of weeks ago on my Boden Gate comedy show, I knew there was going to be a lot of oldies from the district coming who probably don't even know what a podcast is. They probably don't listen. They just see my Facebook videos, And so I got short to make these posters. It's like, check out my podcast with a QR code. And this was a brand new one, and I used a different website where I could track how many people scanned it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know how many new.
Speaker 3: Listeners we got at that show that had two hundred and fifty people at it, how many many three three scans of the QR code were fucking posters.
Speaker 6: All over the hall, And that doesn't necessarily mean they listened, that's true.
Speaker 3: They just scanned it and it went to our link. And what show is that else? Oh? Wait, do you mean which comedy show?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh that was in my bog and Gate show. Because I was like, there'll be all these people that have never tried listening to a podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that demographic probably thought it was a COVID check in. They probably thought they had to that's true. Probably don't even know what it might be, Like, I better check in for COVID. This guy's from the big city. He might give it to me. I say, we don't pay it. But like I said, what.
Speaker 3: About in three thousand years time when someone discovers this relic?
Speaker 1: I agree, I don't think we have to worry that far in advance. How cool would that be? It would be? It would be cool. I don't think we're going to be uncovered. What you think someone's mug could be found? Yeah, as like a fossil.
Speaker 3: You know, could we bargain with them, Jenna, we're not calling them. What do ickon actually happens when we die? What happens to the podcast?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh well, I just heartlessly delete it. No, they'll keep it.
Speaker 1: No, because I'm sure other podcasts hosts have died and their shows are still on it.
Speaker 3: It just stays.
Speaker 1: Who's a famous person that's died.
Speaker 6: Will Wlson's podcast is still up?
Speaker 4: Is it really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But that was only recent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're true.
Speaker 3: They're not going to delete it as soon as she dies. I'm talking in like thirty years. Well, let's still be either.
Speaker 6: Well, we have nothing to compare it to because podcasts haven't been around for it.
Speaker 3: That's so true, around long enough for someone to die thirty years.
Speaker 1: You know, in the way that we listened to old music and going, God, what a reflection of the time. Are we going to listen to old podcasts in one hundred years and go Wow, listen to how different we all sound.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have to leave our RSS feed to someone in my will. Yeah, that's true, so they can make sure it stays up.
Speaker 1: I can do it. If we're worried about yeah, you'll come back. We're worried about getting canceled. The things we said for four years ago, imagine in two hundred years exactly, they'll be offended that we said hello, but we'll be dead. Hello, We'll be dead. We'll be long dead. We'll be long dead.
Speaker 3: And how are they going to find our podcast if we're dead and it's been two hundred years, there's no advertising for it. The only way they'll find it is the mugs snow or if your votes.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It just seems really illogical stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know what we do. I don't know what we do either. We a raw on it, be burn all the mugs and quit our jobs and move to pri deluge or see we call them.
Speaker 3: Actually, while we're on that topic of burning mugs, can I just say I just remembered burning so last year? Do you remember there was that issue that just it breaks my heart to think about it to this day. So there must have been one particular rough postman because we sent out maybe a batch of five mugs, and then we got three messages saying mine's broken, Mine's broken, mind's broken. And I remember, Okay, we're gonna have to send out an email to everyone that's ever bought a mug and say, listen, if yours is broken, please tell us and we'll replace it for free. And we got a reply from this girl that was like, oh, mine's broken. I tried to glue it together, but I just couldn't get it to work, and I was like, oh God, that breaks my heart. I felt so bad that she was trying to glue it together. If anyone gets a mug that somehow is mishandled and it breaks, please let us know. Don't just accept that they're providing.
Speaker 1: A stellar service. Yeah, the QR code is defunct. I vote we leave it and we do not pay. I will not pay the ransom. I will not be bullied.
Speaker 3: Actually, what if people hear this and then just start messaging, going, my mug's broken to get a free and that's I think they have to show proof a photo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a photo proof, and we need tears. We will not believe you.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're voting that we don't pay for the QR code to carry on.
Speaker 1: I vote, know, I vote no. Okay, Well that's that thought it then, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: You're welcome everyone who was already audered mug. You're getting one with a waste of space QR code on it.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to this, for God's sake, you know it doesn't matter. You already know what it is. Stupid, I know, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, we have called the plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, if anyone wants to call you, who can call them? I love how we've just said the place. You've given them no info at all. Image if that happened when you broke, you broke, so you went to kmar something broken. Hey, this broke, You've got to call the place.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even know how to contact them. It's literally like from memory, it was a QR dash generator dot com, Like, how the fuck do you contact that? There's no contact us section, It's just you pop the link in and it makes a QR.
Speaker 6: It sound like scammers.
Speaker 1: It's been run by AIH. They're the same people that run that carpet shop. I was about to face stared you and ask your down.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, next thing on the agenda for our meeting. Yes, so your ghana from Silky Shapes Pottery Studio. Correct, about two months ago she told me your pots are ready to pick up. Remember we did the pottery.
Speaker 1: Class of course, Yeah, yeah, you for a hobby hunt. So we made them.
Speaker 3: She did the whatever you do to make them not clay and actually into dishes in the kiln. She did that. Shit, that was like two months ago. She goes, you can come pick them up. I forgot. She nudged me about a month ago and said they're still here, and I said, oh shit, sorry, you're ghne. I forgot about that. And then today she sent me a message and said, please, please please come pick them up. Oh fuck, I forgot about that, and so Cheery, very generously went and picked them up on the way to the studio. Because I wouldn't. I didn't have time, and so I've not seen them yet.
Speaker 1: We've got the pots. It is time for a pot reveal. I'll start with Mitch's kosh. Your eyes, I've got yours. They sound very, very delicate. They've been glazed by your genny. Ghana, ghana. I've just slid mitches over to him, moving hand to the right.
Speaker 3: Yep, eager, Okay, pick it up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's gorgeous. That's not it right, it's gorgeous. It's so much better than I remember, Mitchell. It's beautiful. It looks like it looks like some sort of vera wang fine bone china.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm amazing. Yeah, because I remember the way we left it. They were all wet with descend they were just that brown clay. It's a normal white bowl. Now it looks a really nice white.
Speaker 1: She's blazed it too. It's like ivory color.
Speaker 3: Your ghana might have interfered with them and made them better than they were.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: She told me when I when she picked it up and I picked it up, she said, microwave safe, dishwashers safe.
Speaker 3: I'm so impressed with myself. Showed me yours.
Speaker 1: Oh he's mine, So mine is a it's a it's a drinking glass because remember mine have a lot. Mine crumbled because I got too handsy with it. I was too powerful.
Speaker 3: So yours is like I remember saying at the time, it would make a good toothbrush holder, but no, the toothbrushes would fall out.
Speaker 1: It would be a beautiful latte cup. Yeah, it'd be great for a shot of a shot of espresso and then some milk.
Speaker 3: This is beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's nice, isn't it? And it's an ivory color and there's barely any imperfections. It does look hand made, but made by ye me. Then Mitch is made by him.
Speaker 3: Really impressed with us.
Speaker 1: They take that great me too. I'd love to go and do another. And yeah, it's great, isn't it? Yeah? Did you keep up?
Speaker 3: That hobby quick update.
Speaker 1: I booked in, but then I went on tour and then I got COVID, so I haven't gone back. Okay, but you intend to I do intend to.
Speaker 6: Get You're not getting your own pottery thing right?
Speaker 1: No, it's too expense here, There's there's no bang for buck. So yeah, what's the team meeting? You want to just glored about how good we are?
Speaker 5: No? No, No.
Speaker 3: The reason I brought this up at the team meeting is because I'm like, what do we do with these?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Do you want to keep it and be selvish or do we do that thing that we've done.
Speaker 1: A couple of times? Yeah, where we pop them up on eBay or.
Speaker 3: Something and then the idiot's listening can bid on them and whatever they spend goes to the charity of their choice. We've done that a few times now. Remember the ukulele went for six hundred and sixty six bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it did and yeah that oh my god? Who do we don't know?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: Charity to Mitchell won it our listen to Mitchell donated it to someone in his life Warriors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, EMA's Warriors, amazing charity.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do we do that again? Or are you going to be selfish and keep the ball.
Speaker 1: I reckon, we up. Let let me put it up, and what the listener gets to choose what charity it goes to? Yes? Correct, I like that, we'll donate it. Yeah, I'm just searching online how much these kind of handmade pots go for a nancy.
Speaker 3: But it's a bidding ormage. So whatever happened, that's true, happens. And also, do you know what would be fun? Because we're putting both up separately, we'll see earns more money. Oh that's true.
Speaker 1: Oh, but yours is more universal. Actually that's true. We know, but everyone drinks, not everyone has spaghetti or cereal or everyone needs no mugs and more universe.
Speaker 6: One needs a mug and a bowl.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you could bit on both.
Speaker 1: All right, how about we say, well, yeah, you're keen on that, I reckon, we put it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fabulous, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's a unanimous one two, yeah, three votes on the board.
Speaker 3: I'll pop that link in today's episode description. I'll put it in the the idiots group as well. Yeah, you can bid on these things. And also just to lay eyes on them, you've got to see it to believe it. Fuck, we're gifted.
Speaker 1: Should we take a photo now? Should we hold it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Because, Jenny, why don't you do the photo shoot? Take a photo of Mitch holding his bowl?
Speaker 3: Can you yeah? Do this now?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Should we sign them like we do the mug?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'll get some signing music.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then Mitch invested in gorgeous in paint pens that will not rub off in the dishwasher or the microwave.
Speaker 3: That's smart. Try it and test it in my own dishwasher.
Speaker 1: What are you going to write?
Speaker 3: It's a signature?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is really interesting.
Speaker 8: This is no.
Speaker 1: It's great, Jenny, you can document what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So they're buy I'm up to the sea, I'm up to the h They're both signing their names on the bottom of their creations.
Speaker 3: That, oh, very well done.
Speaker 6: Okay, signing has almost been completed.
Speaker 3: I'm done has been completed by Mitchell Kombs.
Speaker 1: We really don't need to include this.
Speaker 5: Have you?
Speaker 6: Are you still signing?
Speaker 3: How long does you think that you take?
Speaker 1: I've got more letters than you, I wrote, Mitch Cherry Original twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 1: What did you write? Are you signed? Yours like your Elvis press, we sign it. No, I know, but I wrote my mind in script like I'm at birthdesths and marriages. Well that smells so good.
Speaker 3: Oh right, twenty twenty three. That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually went to my head that, Oh I'm at Oxford Street. Yeah. Cheez chit chees jeez. Yeah. All right, these are going to go up for grabs. By the time this episode is out, you will be able to bid on our ceramics and then I'll make sure it's a week. I'll put it on my eBay, and then the following week we'll have an update. Fabulous, so exciting. All right, Well let's get out of here. Thank you for listening everyone, Thank you to Robing report Oscar for his beautiful investigative skills. And we'll see you guys, yeah, a couple of days. Catch you soon. Idiots, love you?
Speaker 3: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've get to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 3: Welcome to a to de brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show it's done, but it's not. Hey, blown away? Why by this fucking bowl? I almost want to keep it.
Speaker 1: Can I see yours?
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I'm not convinced that you're going. I didn't fix it after I.
Speaker 1: Left because there's ribbing in it, like it's it's got it's got ribs.
Speaker 4: Did you do that?
Speaker 3: He didn't do that, but you did.
Speaker 1: I remember, that's impressive. My mug's good. I'd actually used my mug like i'd use that every morning for coffee.
Speaker 3: It's not really a mug like it's currently sitting right next to our mug. You can see by comparison, it's more of like a piccolo cup.
Speaker 1: It is you could put I'd say, now you put a sauce in this. If you're doing like it's a remic it's a remicant. Yeah, oh my god. It's actually the size of a remican. But it it fits perfectly in a hand. I don't want to throw it at something. Sorry, I don't know why I want to shatter it. I don't know why. Sorry, I just want to shot.
Speaker 3: Remember the time you shattered a mug because we were giving away our mugs to anyone that left a five star review to do that stuff on the podcast, and someone only left a fourth star review, so you smashed the mug and.
Speaker 1: Sent it to them. Did we actually send it to it? I had to send it, yeah, because that way, if the police got involved, you were at fault. I do remember that we made a video out of that. I was immediately apologetic because I snapped.
Speaker 3: It's never happened before. It never happened. Since you just meant feral, I did snap?
Speaker 1: Can we find that? Should? Yeah? What would I have to search?
Speaker 3: Go a couple of mitches on Facebook. If you type in couple of Mitch's cracks it, it should come up. Because I was very witty, I said cheery cracks it.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: As you know. I'm in a fucked mood today.
Speaker 3: We look hopefully these reviews cheer you up today, Alan a fucking better.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you that because you win a free mug. If your reviewers read out on the show, you've got a week to get in contact with price keeper. You. Now, this is fucked. Who the fuck is Talia?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Set? Listen to Tylie's title? Right?
Speaker 3: You tell you?
Speaker 1: Why don't we play a little game of spot the fuck up?
Speaker 9: So Tylia has said, Oh, the best podcast ever all caps, exclamation points, lovely, quite beautiful. Thanks Talia. If it's the best fucking podcast ever. Why have you left us two starsoo?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Oh Tarlie, are you dim witted little gito? We're not going to give you a mug if you leave us two stars? Hands down the best podcast I've ever listened to.
Speaker 1: Oh here's two.
Speaker 3: Stars, the saving grace that pulled me out of the depths of the president. I mean, she may have accidentally put two stars, but maybe we'll just accidentally send her a completely fucking smashed mug.
Speaker 1: Do you have the mugs in your day? You go get one place? No, please, she'll get exactly what's coming to her. I have a look at this beautiful, full mug. That could be you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You could give it to her family member. O. It's packed well because you don't want these to smash. It's so brittle, so sensitive, and so delicate, because we make sure we've got the best fine bone sh.
Speaker 3: The pink one lovely.
Speaker 1: They're the face of beautiful pink one. And if she wants to give us two stars, my god, and she'll only get two percent of.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, there's pieces over were they're over here.
Speaker 1: I'm to look at my hair. So Jenna, what about all other pieces. I've got two pieces of a mug and I'll put them in the box. You can ship that off, two pieces of the mug for two stars.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll enjoy your shards. Tarlia, thank you every much.
Speaker 1: Again. You know I do expect you to send this out. I'm going to sign it. I'm going to sign it all her name again.
Speaker 3: How do you.
Speaker 1: Spell dirdy hoe Jesus? But I've only spelled me with an emmon and I because I don't know where the other three letters went. It's like a short film.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for your next mental snap. Can you go ballistic like that? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: Did we not have one? I think I had an angle. No, I was very close during the breaker Yeah, it wasn't to that extent at all during the breakup. That's how awful I was to my ex. And I remember telling Mitch about it, and you were like, maybe you need to just stop.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I go full scorched earth when I've been done wrong.
Speaker 3: For someone who is apparently afraid of confrontation, it's zero to one hundred real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how that happened. It's confrontations, small things terrifying confrontation, big things easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like people pleaser becomes people destroyer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not. Is it a bad trait?
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's up to you, and you up to you. I find it entertaining if nothing.
Speaker 1: Else, I've hamming it up.
Speaker 3: Of course, hilarious.
Speaker 1: I am a big boy in that video. If you want to search it, Cheery cracks it.
Speaker 3: Yeah on Facebook, if you're typing to search a couple of mitches cracks it. That's how I found.
Speaker 1: Episode eighty two. That was we've done double those about an episode since fucking hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're nearly up to a one eighty something, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah? We are. God on seventy four, someone work up on the wrong side of the kennel? Is what you captioned it?
Speaker 3: God, I'm funny. That's good. That is very cool.
Speaker 1: The kettle hold on? Did she have a comment back? She was fine with it. I remember she was did he from Yeah she was. She thought it was funny and she rectified she did. I remember what happened. She just got it wrong. It was meant to because the words were glowing. But she only gave us she only hit.
Speaker 6: Two stars, and I think I had to send her a new one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we wouldn't have when she amended the stars. I see she's a sweet Yeah, she's a sweetheart. Indeed, Oh god, that.
Speaker 3: Was during COVID as well, so chances are you had a little bit of pent up rage.
Speaker 1: Totally. We can all talk about it now. The phiser was not not good for us, so you know it was.
Speaker 3: I just had the I think that was pretty early on. You probably won't even jabbed reckon. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We've given up on that, haven't we. Remember everyone was like, remember everyone was competitive about what one you had. I had Maderna, I had totally. Do you have the m R n A?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I got Pizer And then someone pointed out that that's the same brand that makes my anger. I was like, ah, classic ship.
Speaker 1: You've had both their products.
Speaker 3: I know I'm their biggest fan. Don't use bagar anymore.
Speaker 1: Just for the record, that funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: What a time. I would have liked to have tried one, just to see if it's any different to my usual all natural boner.
Speaker 3: If you've got an all natchural boner, then it will probably just enhance.
Speaker 1: It a bit, make it extra hard. M that interesting.
Speaker 3: Maybe last a bit longer.
Speaker 1: Really, I can bring it me in.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I've still got some in the medicine cabinet somewhere.
Speaker 1: No lastings.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Actually they might be able to. They probably would be able to day.
Speaker 1: Do they go out of date? Maybe that's good. I want a less potent. Yeah, it's like a weak Now.
Speaker 3: Oh, they've got the grooves that you can cut them in half if you only want a little bit.
Speaker 1: Is it a diamond shape? It's a blue diamond, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fires are branded ones are Oh, if you've got generic, I think so.
Speaker 1: My mum growing up was like, never get the generic, you don't know what's in it, and then being an adults like, oh, I can fucking afford is the gena?
Speaker 3: Now I only get generic from memory. This has gone back a couple of years. During my Viagara ear from memory, the generic worked better for me than the actual fires of brand.
Speaker 1: Well it's the exact same medication, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was like, for some reason, this one just worked better.
Speaker 1: Well, it comes up when the patent's over right, or the is the patent of a copyright or the something what are you talking about because when a new medicine's like released, someone owns the it's not patent, it's called like they own it, they own the rights to it. You can't replicate it.
Speaker 3: But that generic one must have been doing something slightly different because I think it worked better actual name brand viagra.
Speaker 1: Well that's like generics are amazing because it's like a zepic, right, which is a diabetic medication. Everyone's using it for a weight loss. But now actual diabetics can't get their hands on it. But the reason why it's in short demand is because a zepic is owned by that company. Yeah, so that the generics can't be made, but in like ten years, when the patent runs out, then there'll be a whole bit won't be a problem. But this is the only company that can make it. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well for generic I got generic botox the other day, Say, wasn't actually botox?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: It was some alternative. It's the same shit but cheap. But that's what they told me. So I was like, fucking stick it in.
Speaker 1: Do they offer it to you? They said that, yeah, I can't be what it's called.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I basically said to them because I went into the same place I've gotten botox before, and I said to them, nah, don't do the forward one, because last time I got forward botox, I didn't like it and it gave me horrific tension headaches. And they said, really, so it kicked in as soon as you got the botox, I said no, it was a couple of months in I noticed I got these awful tension headaches. And they said, right right, all right, well, it's possible that the tension headaches were actually caused by lack of botox, because last time you were here recording to wear records was February and botox last three months, so March April May. And I said, oh, you're right. It was around June that I started getting the headaches. So now I'm trapped. I can't stop using botox in the forehead lest I get awful headaches.
Speaker 1: That was a real checkmate from them, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: It fucking was.
Speaker 3: I'm like, shit, now I'm dependent on it unless I'm going to go to some rehab for a month to just get over the tension headaches. If I ever want to wean off the botox because I didn't like it in the forhead.
Speaker 1: No, the first time I got my botox, I didn't pay attention, and I cleansed my face that night, and when I cleanse, I cleansed so I like rubbed the bowtox all around and and I had a headache, a headache for about a month right there. Yeah, I like like it wasn't a headache. I could just feel like pain, like my muscles were not in the right position. And I called them. I'm like, I think I've done something. They're like, did you touch the botox? Because they just drop it in and then it like seeps in. But I must have moved it around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you must have.
Speaker 6: So when you get it, can you sleep on your side or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll move.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that bad, just for like twelve hours after you don't touch it. Yeah, because it sits, you can see it. It's like white. It sits in your forehead.
Speaker 3: It's like, I notice that you've brought that up.
Speaker 1: Show you I filmed it. Look at this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember, I've never well.
Speaker 1: She said that I have a very thick, thick muscle in all my face, So that's why I need it more and be she sees it. Because it sits in the muscle. It doesn't dissolve quickly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I fully went in there having to go with them, saying, nah, I'm not getting that. That'll call a tension Headleggs And they said, actually it was the lack thereof that cause the tension headache.
Speaker 1: Like I will very blown away by that. I'm so impressed.
Speaker 3: But I never had them before, the forhead botox. So where did they come from?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mitchure, that's a real worry from you.
Speaker 3: They said, yeah, no, it's actually a treatment of for tension headaches is botox.
Speaker 1: I was like, ah, fuck, so how it works? Apparently I can't find it general, I'll have to text you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever, it's not that interesting.
Speaker 1: It's also a very audio medium.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are going to be sitting on the edge of their seats in their car right now. I mean, like, when's he gonna show in the video of the one?
Speaker 1: When's he going to show general video that none of us can see?
Speaker 3: But I never asked to see the video?
Speaker 1: Fuck off?
Speaker 3: Perfect opportunity for when I listen, I know you've got something to do for work.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 3: Should we get out of here?
Speaker 1: We should go? Yes?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I meant to being a hip pop star Dermitt Kennedy. Hey, UK hip hop star Dermitt Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Oh that Dermit Kennedy. Yeah, yeah, you're thinking of damn It Kennedy. Yeahs.
Speaker 1: Mugs are available, go by one if if you hear us talk, you know you hear shows like I've Got Merch and you never check. Just go check. They're really beautiful, Really are more of the QR CO Yeah, don't know. We've already voted, Mitch, don't go back.
Speaker 4: Don't go back.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't a mend the mugs now they've been predicably, so they're there for qr COT.
Speaker 1: And as you listen to this, our eBay listing will be live. It will be posted on our socials and in Enduring Idiots on Facebook. If you listen to the show every week and you're not in Induring Idiots, it is like the continuation conversation of the show every week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there were people having a crack last week about the fact that I dared suggest that pepsi and coke taste the same to me for a few of those Yeah, they do, though, like I genuinely you watched me. Yeah, it's true. I could not tell then firm all right.
Speaker 1: We'll see you guys in a week.
Speaker 3: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all, so we do. I didn't get to say just two percent, but that's fine.
Speaker 1: Cut me off. We said it again, so you did, so we do.
Speaker 3: So we fucking bloody well.
Speaker 1: Yeez, guys, we love you. We'll see you in a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll catch soon, idiots.
Speaker 1: Bye bye. That is it.
Speaker 6: Just me a podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.