Speaker 1: I Heart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: Hear more gold podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything good?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Hid's a chemist warehouse.
Speaker 1: And save more money every.
Speaker 2: Year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day. Hey, gang, this is Christian This before you listen to today's show.
Speaker 1: Two quick things.
Speaker 2: My book Unscript comes out very very soon, and for everyone who listens to the podcast in the UK, I've got a way that you can pre order the book and save money twenty five percent off if you pre order the book at Waterstones, good Old Waterstones online by Friday midnight this week. Online at Waterstones you can pre order Unscript you get twenty five percent off.
Speaker 1: And if you want to hear me talking.
Speaker 2: About the book and what it's about, done a podcast that comes out now. It's with Brilliant on I was on it last year back on Talk to the Brilliant Sarah Grinberg on her Brilliant podcast. It's called the Life of Greatness. You can find out a lot more about the book and why I wrote it. The chat came out yesterday. I'm getting some lovely notes on some of you. The podcast is called Life of Greatness and it's the brand new episode.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the day show.
Speaker 2: I hope you will. Thanks for listening. Take care.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Morning Rio, Good morning, Good morning, Patsy. Morning now, Paty, I hear you're not too well. Your voice is a bit sore or.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I just yeah, I'm just a bit in my head. But there's a lot going around at the moment, isn't there?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, honestly there's like half my family are in at the moment as well.
Speaker 1: Patsy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So are you okay to do the news today? Because they said your voice is folding apart?
Speaker 6: Did they? Is that what the producers? You know?
Speaker 2: She loves drama. Patsy's in a bad way. That's a really bad way.
Speaker 6: She sounds a mess, still sounds really beautiful and real.
Speaker 7: He did not, and Kaylen said quite easily up in their head.
Speaker 6: Fine, I've had a couple of coffees. I'll get through.
Speaker 5: Nothing stops the news, you know that?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: We I am the freight train.
Speaker 2: The movie of your life. We called anchor lady. Nothing stops the news. San Diego guys, where do you How do you feel about dining alone? Yesterday I dined alone and I love it. It's actually a nice treat because obviously I'm away this week in city my myself. So I went out for dinner last night by myself with my kindle. That to me is a treat. However, I didn't realize the restaurant I booked. I didn't know where it was. I just booked somewhere. It looked nice and had like a Tuesday special. I go in there, it's candle it The Tuesday special is clearly date night. They had obviously said that though on that and they were like, and is someone joining you? And I was like no, And then they took away the cutlery and then they sat. Then they looked at each other like prowlers here. Wait, he's got a kindle.
Speaker 7: That looks like you're sort of honey podding, as though you're you know, you've got It.
Speaker 2: Felt like I was there putting out vibes like some kind of creepy middle aged friend searcher.
Speaker 6: Yes, anyone looking for a third.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, there's an empty seat here. Away from my family for a week in town, no one would.
Speaker 6: Know, and what were you reading? That's important.
Speaker 1: I'm reading that.
Speaker 2: I'm reading this book at the moment, a novel my daughter recommended called Yesteryear.
Speaker 1: It's been a big best seller. It's very very.
Speaker 2: Good romantic anyway, No, it's some kind of It's all I know is has got a really great twist at the end. But when someone tells you that you're trying to be too smart, and like, I'm I'm only about ten percent in and I'm like, I reckon, this is link to the twist. Every line I'm like rereading it, going, is this the start of the twist? I saw the twist on page four. Oh, I saw it in the acknowledgance. No, it's very very good. I always like to read two books.
Speaker 5: That's the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Always, you know, I'll read the nonfiction one in the evening, so it's not too stimulating because you know, it's like you read a novel, you really in that world, and at night time I get to overstimulated by it doesn't help me go to sleep because.
Speaker 1: I'm in that world.
Speaker 2: And then so the nonfiction book is incredible book I'm reading about bees. Well, that's not romantic, it's incredible about how sophistical they their societies are bee societies, and how they are like thousands of them.
Speaker 1: There's no one overall leader. They just know what to do.
Speaker 2: They sing to each other, and when the hivers run out of honey, they sing a song of increase, where we need to find a new hive to start making more honey.
Speaker 6: Do they say how the song goes?
Speaker 2: Well, obviously not because we're not bees. But yeah, so those are the song of increase. It's a brilliant, brilliant book. It came out ten years ago. It's a bestseller, and someone told me about it, and so I thought I'd like to read books sometimes I don't know nothing about because you just learn about something completely new. It's like working out a muscle. So, yeah, yesterday evening, I left within twenty five minutes. You know we're talking about No, no, you know you talk about personal bests. I'm actually have dinner within twenty five minutes to get out of there. I could tell us I was just a bit of a bummer there there. It was all couples turning up, like young couples in their thirties, and I could see they were clocking me and then realizing he's here alone and he's got a kindle. I think they were like, I think they were projecting stories on me, like maybe a backstory, like is he is he divorced?
Speaker 1: Dad vibes a week on from Chicken.
Speaker 6: Tonight it's not actually the evidence of staty.
Speaker 2: If the pap saw me, they'll be going. Love is on the rocks right now. For the O'Connell family.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: How's your week going so far?
Speaker 2: We called it three word Wednesdays, Send us yours Oh four seven five three one O four three If I sound a bit distracted there, yesterday I had a near death experience nd E. Hashtag NDE if you've had one, you know I'm in the same club as you. Now I go in the car with in turn Pete.
Speaker 1: That man. He's not a great driver, really no, he drives like he speaks. It's erratic. Suddenly we're going down one lane. Oh my god, we're another lane.
Speaker 2: We're not indicating twice people were being when he was sat green lights once. I just timed in my head, actually, how long will he wait here? Five seconds at green lights?
Speaker 6: And so is he distracted talking to you? Is he? I?
Speaker 2: Think it's a way of being for him. Just driving around like that. Twice we almost got wiped out. No, no, genuinely wiped out, just like this is. I actually don't think if he took the test today he'd fell. No, no, no, I'm not just saying. In fact, I actually think we might get him to redo the test just as a thing I reckon he'd fell.
Speaker 6: Wow, it was a lot.
Speaker 2: I'll give you more details where we were going on our little road trip. Also when we were leaving where we are in North Sydney in the station here, he got very, very excited when he realized that he was like a tourist guide and he went, oh, we're on paramouta road now. He said it as if we were suddenly on the gang right along going to see twelve apostles on Great Ocean Road.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, it was just like us three all.
Speaker 2: Road car also shops everywhere and shut down businesses.
Speaker 1: But it was like, I don't know, should I take a photo or selfie now?
Speaker 7: Definitely not a landmark for Melbourne listeners. I would say the equivalent great punt Bridge roads. Yeah, maybe bridge Roade, A lot of Bridal shops, a lot of y X fashion stores. Yeah, not like old milk bars that don't exist anymore, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Discounts everywhere, yes, yeah, ye nothing. Yeah, she just got a discount road.
Speaker 2: Nothing is at face value, all right, Patsy, what's your three word Wednesday?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm no seamstress. So back at school yesterday for day one of term three, and already the emails are coming thick and fast, and there was one. They're our fifteen year olds in the school production again this year, and they're trying to, I guess, outsource the costumes, which.
Speaker 1: Means no way, not to mums and dads.
Speaker 6: Yep, I have to sew her costume.
Speaker 2: I know we're all, we're all, you know, cost conscious, bunch conscious seas days.
Speaker 1: But you can't have mums and.
Speaker 2: Dads doing it because I'm, like you said, you know that no one's seamstress.
Speaker 5: Now I can't even put a button on a shirt like I can't do it, So I'm gonna have to contract it out.
Speaker 6: And then you get this big get ready.
Speaker 1: Then that means we are mornings away at some asking.
Speaker 2: I'd be lovely if someone could help make this tunic Peter Pan an entire Peter pan costume.
Speaker 6: The peak can you sew?
Speaker 5: I need help, but get.
Speaker 2: Him to have some driving lessons first before we starts getting out sew machine and thimble?
Speaker 1: What's the what outfit does you need?
Speaker 5: I don't know if they're doing the Adams Family, so I'm not exactly sure as the ensemble. What costumes not just one they have to have. But there's always this mum guilt. You always carry mum guilt throughout your life. And then just a big wave of it again yesterday because I can't sew. I don't know how to sew, so I will.
Speaker 2: We had sewing lessons at school. I can sew. You can say my wife's done. So I could dine a sock like there was a wholeness song. I could close up and I can put buttons on.
Speaker 1: We had to.
Speaker 6: Take Yeah we did textiles, Yeah, textiles. I failed it.
Speaker 5: I was so bad and I still can't sew.
Speaker 6: Maybe Christian can do it.
Speaker 2: I'm not making entire tunic for the Adams family.
Speaker 6: Now you've got.
Speaker 2: Time, very busy on the book to Rio, busy trying to not get in a car with Pete and not die, busy living.
Speaker 6: So do you have to put the whole costume together, Patty.
Speaker 5: Apparently the pattern comes, it's all cut out, and you have.
Speaker 2: To I'm not being funny, right. That is the last thing any busy parent needs right now, on top of everything else, feeding them, clothing them, doing all the washing and drugs. Do actually start making clothes and costumes for drama productions.
Speaker 5: I know just day to day life is enough. I'm pushed to the limit. I don't need to.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, Patsy, don't even worry about it. As soon as you get the pattern, there'll be a lovely listener somewhere. I'm thinking some kind of retired and non her. She hasn't used that sewing machine for ages. It's a bit dust at the moment. Suddenly she's hearing this. She's dropping her little knit and pattern right now, and she's like, I'm your sister. I've got you right now, Patsy. So the moment you get the costume with some that out all right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Three world Wednesday? How is your week going so far? Share yours? O four seven five three one O four three guys? Do I say that number two quickly? I met a lovely listening yesterday called Michelle, and she said, I often trying text on the show, but you say it too quickly. I said, look, why don't get your phone out now and put my number in like it's a contact. So she put me in as Chris Gold and as I was even giving her the number literally at this speed oh four seven five three one oh fourth, she was like, slow down, slow down. I said, that's normal speed. No, that's not fast.
Speaker 7: And we can't just be spending the whole show constantly repeating slowing for slow listeners.
Speaker 2: We know about slow learners, we know about slow but slow listeners.
Speaker 4: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning Meredith, Christian, I had desperately three bins tickers Peace. You see, I'm very lazy and it's a huge struggle for me to get the energy to put my bins out on Monday night. If I turn my uninspiring bins into fabulous bin boards, then I'll be super eager to get my bins out loudly, curb cybe looking great. Mereth will send you the binstikers today, Christian. My three word Wednesday, woke up toothache. This is another sign you an adult women waking up as actually you fear it. New physical problems and ailments have developed overnight that weren't there when you went to bed nine hours ago.
Speaker 6: You're not seizing the day. You wake up, you go you like checking yourself.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, you're not seizing the day. It's seizuring the day. That's what it is when you reach a certain age. Graham's three word Wednesday almost hit cow must have the same driving structures in term Pete Christian Michelle has the text number she's match to send her first text message Michelle, it was a joy meeting you as well yesterday, Pete and I really enjoyed.
Speaker 1: It, Shay Christian.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to catch that number as well for myself for a long time. Patsy needs to go and just hire the costume.
Speaker 1: Trust me. Someone will make this.
Speaker 5: They've all got to be the same.
Speaker 2: Someone will make it. Someone will make it real. What is your three word Wednesday?
Speaker 7: In an elevator, Kaitlin, This is get a load of this bs.
Speaker 2: This guy's about this. You should own it, not on your three word. Your three were Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Is far.
Speaker 2: Discussing now? I cannot we guest share making new friends. You do do not drop your guts in a confined space.
Speaker 6: I cannot own what is not mine.
Speaker 1: Well, you need the lack of accountability.
Speaker 2: All I would say is before every radio show, you always have to go and yes you have a pre flight routine.
Speaker 7: Five point thirty five on the dot on the door. I have my coffee at five p fifteen and then.
Speaker 2: It starts something the process. But that's what I'm always lighting ready for the show. You know, you're not You're not bloated or anything. You you you your tongue, your tank is empty exactly.
Speaker 6: So I'm not fighting in elevators. No, you're not. Your Kayla and I.
Speaker 7: Producer Kaylin and I staying in an apartment where in Sydney. At the moment, we're going down to the sauna.
Speaker 6: Yesterday we wore so relatable. You all know what it's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh it's the best on a Tuesday afternoon. Get in the old elevator and head to the in house sauna.
Speaker 6: Everyone knows.
Speaker 1: Get a load of these two.
Speaker 7: The elevator doors open. We're on the twenty seventh floor and see relatable. The elevator doors open. Immediately we're hit in the face.
Speaker 1: With because the smell followed you. No, no, no, no brands. Oh your budget smugers heading out to.
Speaker 2: The I can't believe you're laying this story down.
Speaker 6: You entered an elevator with the unmistakable FuG unmistakable fuglet's discussing.
Speaker 1: It is disgusting, isn't it.
Speaker 7: The very next floor, on the twenty sixth floor, And at this point Kaylin and I actually have our towels over our faces.
Speaker 6: It was that bad.
Speaker 2: It was brain Oh, there's nothing worse, and it's got nowhere ready to go.
Speaker 7: Twenty sixth floor four just belowst doors open this family of five, three kids.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you didn't break wind on that.
Speaker 6: I did not broaked.
Speaker 2: Family says it's bad enough to do it on a work colleague, but farting on young kids is bang out of order.
Speaker 6: Man. I could tell, and I needed to.
Speaker 7: I was like, I have to front flip this otherwise they're going to think it's us. But before they stepped in the elevator, I said, hey, just say, you know you.
Speaker 1: Didn't say something I did.
Speaker 2: My God, that's like that is like declaring that it's you.
Speaker 6: No, because otherwise there's who.
Speaker 1: Dealt it must have smelled it.
Speaker 7: Otherwise it's hanging in the air. They know there's a smell. We know there's a smell. You have to control the narrative.
Speaker 1: So what did you say?
Speaker 7: I just said hey before you step in, just so you know. There's a horrible smelling.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Now it looks like actually you two in the middle of the afternoon, nothing better to do. There's a strange relationship anyway. If you meet you too cold, you're not dating. You both get it's odd anyway. And then there's a terrible smell. It actually looks like you go around making smells and elevator.
Speaker 6: That's not what the.
Speaker 2: Only the only conclusion to draw here is that you two are riding up and down the elevator like you actually come across as two young children when we're at about together as well, giggling and start that were tows on your head.
Speaker 1: There's no way I would have just grow up. Guys, grow up?
Speaker 6: They did, They didn't. They didn't look like that.
Speaker 7: They looked just very suspicious that it was us. And I had to be really insistent. I promise you, more insistent than you are. I promise you, sir and children and ma'am.
Speaker 1: You just give you two words. Fart denial.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Christian, I love to tend your book launch party on Monday after seven o'clock. Vince giving away tickets to come and join me Monday night. Vin's on about twenty minutes time, not far to go, Ahi, Lates the party is a home of your emails to show you everyone to email the show about anything we've talked about. Uh, you can whenever you want. We call it latesa party. My email address is always open. Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot au Lynette.
Speaker 1: First of all, yes, stay on the show.
Speaker 2: I was talking about brave pets and how people myself stories of brave and courageous cats and dogs, and that we should have kind of like an Australian of the Year award but for brave pets, and I think it should be called p Australian of the Year. That's mate, just coming a bit quicker next time, Christian. My kavood or Miley saved my house and burning down when she was only about one years old. I left a pot of chicken on the stone forgot about it. I went to bed. My two dogs were sleeping behind a barrying the kitchen but somehow Miley squeezed through, ran into my room and jumped on the bed to wake me up. When I followed her back to the kitchen, I found the house filled with smoked and the pot had completely boiled dry, just moments from catching fire. Had Miley not woken me when she did, the house would have burned down. Wow, what a story.
Speaker 1: Australian of the Year.
Speaker 2: And we should get animal lover Barnaby Joyce to do the ceremony as well as it was a dog, Jenny Christian.
Speaker 1: Few years ago, it's at the.
Speaker 2: ICPCA and we adopted a beautiful tabby cat named Tilly. Three weeks later, she saved my family from a house fire. She's me hour night crazy at the roof and the we touched the roof and smoke poured out of what are the burning insulation. We were able to call the fire brigade and stop the smoldering before the house fully caught fire.
Speaker 1: So we rescued Tilly. She rescued us.
Speaker 2: Paying it forward, pouring it forward, Christian Latine is some Joe. I want to share what a hero our cat Beller is. We have an insane problem at our house. We are regularly storught by a black panther. He is a menace and very frightening and intimidating. But fear not, our consummate protects a bella. The cat is on hand to fight the good fight, to protect her mum and dad from this fiend.
Speaker 1: We would be imprisoned by the panther if it wasn't for her.
Speaker 2: I have attached pictures of the panther better our cat protection mode preparing to save her folks hero in order spender. Now listen, Joe. I showed Rio a photo that you attached of several photos lovely cat, by the way, better as a beautiful cat. You sent also a photo of what you describe as a panther That is a common or garden tabby cat and mentally a bit bigger than an average cat.
Speaker 1: But it's clearly just a black cat. It ain't a panther.
Speaker 6: Cat.
Speaker 2: It's a regular cat. It's not a panther. Honestly, I've looked at it. It's just a it's just a cat, and actually quite a bored, jaded looking cat.
Speaker 6: It doesn't look aggressive at all.
Speaker 2: No, it's not stalking, and it's certainly not I'm prisoning anybody it's just sat on your window still, mate.
Speaker 7: And if anything, the door's doing a lot of the heavy lifting. Is protecting you from that.
Speaker 1: Cat not a panther. Happy to confirm that.
Speaker 2: And then this very very insightful email from Darren yes on the show we had a If you missed it, please download the podcast as soon as you can. Solid probably about twenty minutes of talking about toasters and Christian. There's some Darren further to your toaster chat yesterday. I have a toasting maker story. I'm a landscaper. My bravel toasted sandwich maker is the most important piece of kit in my ute.
Speaker 1: It is for a lot of trades, isn't it.
Speaker 6: I would think they're tools much.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no smoke. Oh I brought the two sandwich a melt press. Now what he is you about to say about this thing? Prompted me to immediately, at the end of reading his email yesterday.
Speaker 1: Go and buy it myself. I have a toaster. Yeah, but why you hear about this one? Mate?
Speaker 2: That's not saying you've really got a pair of socks. You might want a marino pair for winter. You've got summer socks. Sports socks. You need different kinds of socks. You only spite sock.
Speaker 7: I know you've downslides and you've got less bench space than you've Well.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm worried about. I don't get back until Friday. I'm hoping that new thing does not arrive before I do. Otherwise my wife going to ring me and go berserk. I need to sell her into the story.
Speaker 6: You know what I've started doing.
Speaker 7: You can actually send packages to the post offers, so there's no trace whatsoever.
Speaker 1: And you know, I don't know if it's too late to intercept it. Christian.
Speaker 2: I bought the two sandwich and melt press because it not only toast vegamite and cheese toasties, it will also do This is a kicker for me grilled cheese because the top cooking plate can be said at a different temperature in height.
Speaker 1: Oh you hover it over? Yeah, yes.
Speaker 2: If you want to have like a you know, just a grilled cheese and not enclosed one and open top grilled cheese, this will do it for you.
Speaker 1: It also great for reheating.
Speaker 2: What he's put here, relating pizza, I presuming me in reheating, and even last.
Speaker 1: Night's fish and chips.
Speaker 2: Oh nice. However, I didn't get in trouble with my life for spending one hundred dollars on a toasting makeup for work.
Speaker 1: That's your most important tools.
Speaker 6: That's a tax expense.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's great, Darren. And as always, if you got an email for the show, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com, doda you.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: And I did there a near death experience yesterday getting in a car with intern Peach.
Speaker 1: Bloody hell, move.
Speaker 2: Over, Osho piastre now literally move over. He's coming through his mum's hold him with way too many wet wipes in. If you've got a young baby, they're needed. You're a going in forties and you've got an abundance of wet wipes, an abundance and an abundance more than any one person should have around the central control.
Speaker 1: So you know that's consoled. It's just a lot of wet wipes there. You kind of think, what are you doing as you're driving or stuck in traffic?
Speaker 6: That is curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and don't call him. That's not a quick today. What is intern peet up to? What is stuck in traffic with those wet wipes. I wish I said nothing. Actually, sometimes it's just too much to suffer alone in life. You know, you need to spread the loads. And I think that's what he's been doing, all right, So what is your current? What is your current?
Speaker 1: Ear woman?
Speaker 2: Sometimes one isn't something that you choose to keep singing. It just gets in subconsciously. That's what an earworm is. As a song, you find yourself humming or mumbling and you're like, why am I doing the wheek pix ad?
Speaker 1: Which is one of you? Right now?
Speaker 2: That's sad person's ear worm. Mine is a song by huber Stank.
Speaker 6: Oh, haven't heard that word in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, And I didn't think I was going to become a fan of a song by huber Stank. I've never really heard a song of theirs, but I last week on Double thumbs Up, I was talking about much. Me and my family really enjoyed this new comedy movie on Netflix with John Cena and Eric Andre called Little Brother. Christopher Maloney's also in it as well, and it's very funny, but anyway, in it, the main character finds a woman and falls in love with her, and one of the reasons why they realize they've got the same interest in certain things, same loves.
Speaker 1: Is that they both love Hoobi Stank and they both start.
Speaker 2: Singing this song together at exactly the same time. I can't stop singing this song. The reason at least ten times a day. I'm mumbling it just this like I've been hypnotized. It's like a mantra.
Speaker 6: The reason is you.
Speaker 2: I just find myself is I was shaving this morn I started coming in and singing.
Speaker 1: The reason is you? What a powerballer though? The reason, the reason is you. It's us.
Speaker 2: I get it, Huberstank decades later, you were ahead of your time.
Speaker 6: But this big in the UK because it was huge Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with of two thousands y cargo pants and a wallet chain.
Speaker 2: But if we go back look at some of the music videos that lead singer's got.
Speaker 1: For sure, he's got vans on and he's got a wallet Jake.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like I know exactly what the video clip looks like. It's got that blue Cepia color grading rio.
Speaker 1: What is your earworm right now?
Speaker 7: Oh my lord, this one is very much stuck in my head against my will. You've probably heard it also Against your Will. It is currently number six on the Billboard Charts. It is the Puerto Rico song.
Speaker 1: Now is this also known as the AI song? Yes, it is AI song.
Speaker 6: It's Ai slid.
Speaker 1: I am not a fan of AI music.
Speaker 6: It's garbage.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely It's like we said, we don't choose these songs. I didn't choose Hoberstink. They chose me exactly.
Speaker 6: I can't one.
Speaker 2: If I didn't know this was AI, I would never have guessed this is AI's frame.
Speaker 1: Isn't it terrifying? So there's no human voices on this.
Speaker 7: No, it's just some guy just pipped in some prompts up his holiday.
Speaker 6: Said Puerto Rico. What Taylor? Taylor showed this to me Forchu kailor?
Speaker 1: Oh of course.
Speaker 6: To know I'm ironically like it was like it was like the next stairway.
Speaker 1: There's no irony, there's no irony and producer Gaylor.
Speaker 6: It's so catchy, is it.
Speaker 2: I'm not I tell you what, I'm not catching it. It's not super spreading for me.
Speaker 1: No, we won't. We've got to be strong on this station. We pay real music.
Speaker 5: AI sounds like some eighties jingle for like a local shopping scenario.
Speaker 6: Yes, actually, first, you're right, this actually.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a radio advert. Sorry, I mean not as good as a radio advert.
Speaker 2: Because radio adverts are the best music, the best music you'll ever hear in your life. In fact, maybe for the People's playlist this Friday, just your favorite radio advert hours work Bang Bang Bang radios radio eents all right, because of last week talking about how I brought a jar of gray chicken tonight. Someone's era a week on is and so.
Speaker 1: Can we have chicken tonight tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Someone has got this song baby Steps take him. Someone won pub trivia last night and just as their car was pulling in the driveway, and they're pretty pleased with himself playing back all the right answers. This happened to just come on the radio, and it felt like the perfect soundtrack.
Speaker 1: Time is running out for tune.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell Show podcast, What.
Speaker 2: Is your current Airworm? These are all over the place? Great my current airworm? Good morning, Jason o'keef. His current earworm is one of the greatest songs ever.
Speaker 1: If this is your earworm, I'm jealous. I've got hoober sound stuck in my head. And they ain't leave it.
Speaker 2: They're living rent free and learn their cargo, pants and water change this.
Speaker 1: This makes you feel good.
Speaker 2: Someone else has got for no reason. They said they haven't watched the show in thirties. The Sesame Street is in the head at the moment. This was just in my head. I'd find it chilling.
Speaker 6: It sounds like a Parantina filmer.
Speaker 1: Actually it does.
Speaker 2: The call came from within the house, Christian, you're not going to leave this, But Hooper Stanks for the reason your current ear one. Christ and I credit hoober Stank and the reason for my husband and I getting together.
Speaker 1: We got to hear the story. How what b show? All workings in the margins?
Speaker 2: Thanks for getting it back into our lives and head pleasure time. That's what I'm here for, Cooper Stank memories and sharing some maybe on tomorrows show. What's the song and what's the story? I'm desperate to know. Was he or her doing it? At karaoke? One of them is watching one of them's singing. She's mouthing it and they looking at you.
Speaker 1: The catches up me you. The reason is you, it's us.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there, but it feels like I was christ of my current earworm. I'm gonna stop playing that current earworm is fanfair for the common man Emerson, Lake and Palmer from a TV advert I just happened to see late last night.
Speaker 1: This always feels like the Olympics are on.
Speaker 2: What athletes somewhere around the world have gathered here over the next four weeks.
Speaker 1: It does feel like something big is happening.
Speaker 2: Our host nations will now show a dance ceremony no one fully understands, to show their rich history. That's every Olympics, isn't it? Half an hour of like ribbon dancing? What's that about?
Speaker 1: And also we'll have the Americans doing it, won't we?
Speaker 6: Oh you're right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh blimey?
Speaker 2: Uh Trump in a unitad. Make it happen, Make it happen, Christian.
Speaker 1: My ear one.
Speaker 2: Is the reproduction song from Greece. Greece too.
Speaker 1: Oh who even knows what's in that? Let no notices a song from it?
Speaker 2: Maybe we should be putting that it was building up. Then I didn't want to find out where it was building to. Let's dec calls before we get to the news. Now, few quick save there, Jordy, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Jordy, morning, Chris team, how are we all?
Speaker 1: We're very good? And Jordi, what is your current earworm?
Speaker 8: Do you remember the old Coddies and my dad pixel fruit bodies?
Speaker 2: This is?
Speaker 1: This is study your ear one?
Speaker 8: Oh mate, I haven't seen that they.
Speaker 1: Need suddenly it's come back around. But they wrote such great irresistible hooks, didn't they They're memorable. They're genius in a way.
Speaker 3: But don't get the old pick apart one.
Speaker 1: The old how did that go?
Speaker 9: Don't leave that car just sitting in the heat.
Speaker 8: Come to pick a car where everything's cheap irresistible.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 9: They're stuck in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they just won't leave. It's like be and Hooper stink right now. Thank you, Jordy, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You call might have a good day you two guys. Thanks guys. It's Sam.
Speaker 8: Good morning Sam, Good morning Kristen and team. How are you?
Speaker 1: We are very good? Thank you Sam. You're so nice and bright and breezy. Now what is the earworm for you? Mate?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: The earworm is Eastern Roselles by a boy called Miles Fells.
Speaker 1: Why is this in there? Have you been playing it recently?
Speaker 9: Or I have been playing it?
Speaker 7: Oh day, I've now put it, Sam into my Light Songs on Spotify, and I've been like absolutely pumping it.
Speaker 6: It's so catchy.
Speaker 8: It is very if I'm if I'm driving and I'm humming, I'm a teacher and that's all I sing to the kids. Like me singing it. It's like it is stuck in my head.
Speaker 2: It's just got this kind of sugar hit. Yes, it's a dopamine hit, isn't it absolute?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: He he's so cute, so cute.
Speaker 8: He's got that like punk rock singing.
Speaker 2: So cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great one.
Speaker 2: Sam.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for calling. You have a good school. Thanks for what you doing.
Speaker 4: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, Near Death Experience hashtag, give you ahead one of these I'm INDI club now nd what happened? I went in your car in turn pay good morning now. First of all, the state of the car, the inside of it was full of germs. I felt like I was getting in shout out to the older COVID give me that boat we had in Sydney Harbor Ruby Princess. Ah. It felt like I found the next outbreak. The next superspreader is it's a passenger seat of your car.
Speaker 6: Look, okay, to be fair, I'm known for weeks that.
Speaker 2: We were going for this road trip together. And as we're approaching your car, you were like, I've parked it nearby, everything's good to go. And then you and then you opened the door and you did that thing where you just went, oh, I haven't had time to clear out the foot well, and there was like a thousand wet wipes you've explained, uh, and then just junk everywhere, like you were living in the car or you actually a detective who's been surveilling someone.
Speaker 6: Look, you're right.
Speaker 10: It does need a little bit of a vacuum for sure. And the wet wipes, they are interior leather ones. I sort of when I'm in there, it was dusty on the inside.
Speaker 6: Why are you cleaning the leather?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What did you spell on it?
Speaker 10: However, if I'm in traffic sometimes I think, oh, I'll do that little bit there, you know what I mean? Just as I go slowly, I always keep them there for those reasons.
Speaker 2: Interesting way you've got of moving around the lane to rtically. First, then we get going and you know where we were going, right strathmore So it's about half an hour, Yeah, and it was about half an hour away to an industrial estate there and and so away. I'd also, i'd also I didn't tell people, but I also put the destination in. You just had the air of someone that hadn't done it right, especially when I looked down I saw his Google. Matt said we'd be there in six minutes. Mine said twenty nine. Right, So I thought, well, I know it's half an hour away. I don't know Sydney as well as old mate here. But wherever we're going, he's just taking us around the corner lumbhold.
Speaker 1: He has to pull over and go. I don't think I bought the right addressing.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's the point, I thought to myself. I thought, oh, it's a lot quicker than I think, really, really.
Speaker 2: A lot quicker from twenty nine minutes to six minutes. Let's go around the block.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: I didn't realize you'd noticed that.
Speaker 2: And then twice, man, you get bibbed from me behind us because you sat Green Knights yap in a way I know, I.
Speaker 10: Get caught up in my own head and I forget that I'm supposed to be paying attention on the road, and I was having nice chats to you.
Speaker 2: I think I was enjoying the chat gibe, but one of us was driving. One of us is in the passenger seats. And then as we got nearer to this huge industrial estate, there was some hoon car that overtook Miss Daisy here and as they went past, they actually gave us this and I was like, wow, I bet jk. Rowling really gets this experience being driven to an industrial wasteland. We're like factories everywhere, and a home racer reving up behind you and overtaking Miss Days in his holding, and I was like, wow, what it is to live like an author. For the day, we had an amazing time. Where we were going was the warehouse for book Topia, brilliant big online bookstore and if you want to get your books online use them. I've been using a few years. They did a brilliant service. But anyway, we went there and I was at a sign. I think it was like five hundred copies of my book if you pre audit from book Topia. I signed them. They're be coming out to you. Actually they're sending them out from today. So they started to coming out the next couple of days, and so it's amazing. Actually seeing the book. It's gone from being a document on various laptops and printed things now to actually seeing it in the wild. Thinking this comes out is exactly a week's time. Was incredible. It was a really big moment for me. Many people seeing them all.
Speaker 6: Is the biggest tile.
Speaker 1: It was amazing to say them all, wasn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I thought of the various people that were ordering where it's going. And then they said, oh, you can come on a factory tour. And I've got to be honest when I heard about the factory tours and they said an episode of play score it. Sorry, got a lunch now? And I looked at Pete like because Pete promised me that since we're done, he will get me out there, like he was like presidential protection. Now he's organized a factory tour. We're now putting on high vis vests and he's going capture all this for content.
Speaker 1: Who wants to watch two guys go on a factory tour at a bookshop? Albert Rio, there was robot.
Speaker 6: There was actual robot.
Speaker 1: I got to say. It was really interesting.
Speaker 2: It was for me, it was like going into it was heaven because it was it was the world's biggest library. It's thousands and thousands of the books that people are ordering, and they're being dispatched all over Australia. They have these robots that move around at speed. They run at you and then stop and stare at you and then sidestep you like they're Leonel Messi in the World Cup. They've got no, they're not got legs, and I've got their arms. So they when they get those arms, watch out humans.
Speaker 6: We saw there.
Speaker 1: Once they get armed.
Speaker 6: Uh oh wait, what do the robots do?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 2: Zoom up and now they have baskets attached to them and he zoom up and then a human puts the book, scans the book, and the robot takes it, legs it off to quicker than a human.
Speaker 1: Would to another island. This giant warehouse we all got to hit multiple times.
Speaker 2: Literally, yes, move, move, literally, I tell you what. We also found this was a really big moment. We found our Sydney Listener. Yeah, Michelle and I said, we spent a lot of money. We're doing all these bin boards at the moment.
Speaker 1: Are there more of you? We found Michelle, a lovely woman of the books. There we found the Sydney list I knew it.
Speaker 2: I ran the CEO and said back me, there can be one morning warehouse round here right now.
Speaker 6: Sam p.
Speaker 1: Big moment to find the Sydney List. It was an exciting day out, all right.
Speaker 2: So my book on Script comes out next Wednesday, and on Monday night, I'm having a book launch party. Never done anything like this before, and I'm doing it with you guys. You can come along and we've got some great food. We've got some lovely wine as well.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell show go On podcast, So.
Speaker 2: What are you doing Monday night? You come along to my book launch party. I've never done one of these, doing it with you guys. The book is called Unscript. We're calling Monday night Unscript and Uncork. I'm just looking at the menu of the food that we're having at Strata. The years will call Strato Beautiful Restaurant in Melbourne. I will be doing a book launch also in Sydney in August as well. Fresh and vibrant Vietnamese rice, paper rolls, aaron Cini balls.
Speaker 1: Tender tender spice, lamb kufta. You don't want to rock hard one not in your mouth on a Monday.
Speaker 2: No with refreshion to zeki crunchy Japanese karaj chicken with pickled radish Japanese mail.
Speaker 1: This sounds lovely.
Speaker 2: Succulent, Oh, succulent Chinese mails up, get your hands off me, succulent chamula spice prawnze.
Speaker 1: Not a worry. And then yeah, we're having a big old night and there's six different whites. Well, I was gonna remember anything about the Q and A listen all you and I all right, if you want to be there, give us a call.
Speaker 2: Thirteen fifty five twenty two. Let's give away some spots now. Mail, Good morning, good morning, Mail, Hello, how are you? Hello, Mail, You're live on the show. Thank you very much for calling in. You fancy coming along Monday night.
Speaker 8: We don't like a do with a killer peet or two.
Speaker 1: Can't hear Can you hear any of that?
Speaker 6: Can you know? Can you hear it? No, let's try another call.
Speaker 1: Let's try Liz.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Liz, Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: I'd love to come to the book launch on Monday because on the following set day I'm after the UK and I need a book to read.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got a long flight ahead of your twenty one hours ahead of you. Yes, come along and if you want, I'll sign it for you as well and look forward to meeting you Monday night.
Speaker 3: Liz, is it just me or is it my husband as well?
Speaker 1: You can plus one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh good, wonderful. I would be so excited to see you all and get that book signed.
Speaker 2: Great, I don't worry, we'll get it signed. See for any sort of insistency. Oh mate, it's got to come now, Is it just me? They've heard about those Aaronsini boys and that tender You heard me right, Tender lamb coforters. Sonya, Good morning, Sonia, welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Sonya.
Speaker 5: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good Sonya. You fancy coming along Monday night?
Speaker 9: I would love to come.
Speaker 3: I would love to come so much. I've read I've I've read the article on Sunday in the paper and you know what, You're amazing. You're inspiration to a lot of people and I'd love to come to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll fly you to Melbourne.
Speaker 6: We'll bring it.
Speaker 1: We'll bring you to Melbourne for it. It would be my pleasure.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, yes, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yep, we'll fly you to Melbourne for it. Sonya, thank you. Very much your kind words, and look forward to seeing you Monday night.
Speaker 9: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll give away some more spots tomorrow.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Next twenty minutes. I'm looking for your stories. Have you ever bought anything from someone famous? If you have, give us a call. Thirteen fifty five twenty two. In turn, Pete has a peach of a story. Oh yeah, so who do you buy something off?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is a big story.
Speaker 10: I think it was at ninety three to ninety four Geelong, Victoria. Basically for context, any AFL player back in the nineties eighties, they'd all have to have side jobs because they weren't paid really a lot of money at all.
Speaker 2: But it was yeah, so many payers who were like playing at the weekend and then during the week were plumbers around like houses and people would have a go at them.
Speaker 1: But oh crap, they were at the weekend.
Speaker 2: Right, because I think imagine if MESSI I'd also had a carpet business as well.
Speaker 10: It probably does to be fair, No, it's basically everyone in Geelong because there was a lot of cars around Gelong, so everyone who played for the Geelong Cats pretty much was a car salesman on the side basically, right, So people would go down and buy cars from AFL players And I couldn't believe this when it was ninety three, ninety four, and you would not believe it. The guy who's making news all week, Ken Hinckley, former AFL player the Tassi John Yes, right, he sold us the A I was gonna say, well, it was a white car anyway, some Ford Falcon or something or other. And we lived off that cloud for years. We would drive up like yep, Ken Hinkley, I would have.
Speaker 1: Been actually back in the day.
Speaker 2: Even now, if they made like n around AFL players sell cars only cars during the week, that would be a big story.
Speaker 10: I totally would now n conmost to envision it now because I just remember, like a celebrity is we've got a celebrities car, like in my head as I.
Speaker 2: Can't imagine any other like major sporting code in the world. Where not that long ago, in a couple of decades ago, the players like eighteen players and talented players were selling cars on the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't it crazy? I love it so much.
Speaker 10: It was just such a big story of our time growing up, Like no one else.
Speaker 1: Well what celebrity? But you know, did you get that car off? You pull out the Ken Hinkley can't. It's a name, it's a brand, it's a way of being.
Speaker 10: Yeah, how would you just goy that like in like so very big in Victoria, right?
Speaker 2: Ken?
Speaker 7: I guess Ricky Stewart in terms of the temperament and career would be the NRL equivalent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't mess with Ken Hinckley. He doesn't suffer foals And I'm sorry the name Ken is. I think that's why he's got the job, not just his incredible resume, but the name Ken is a dependable caretaker in life?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, it is.
Speaker 2: He's a dependable uncle Uncle Ken's going to come around jump start your cart.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you trust her, Ken, don't you?
Speaker 6: In life Ken has jumper leads for sure, and as well he.
Speaker 2: Has Yeah, now I want to know, Ken has a big ladder that you could probably borrow as well. If you do anything Ken, Uncle kenan come over and do your cut air sort that out for you.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connor Show for Chemists ware House for the best stories We get this morning. You go to chemist's warehouse two hundred and fifty dollars voucher? Have you brought anything from somebody famous? Christian? I can't get through on the lines right now. Ah, but I ended up with Bruce mcavenny's spearfishing gear.
Speaker 1: Shut the show down.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 6: I can't imagine Bruce mcaveny spearfishing, not just that.
Speaker 1: How the producer is not putting that through. You should get fast pass. You've got to storing up that. Maybe back in action this weekend.
Speaker 2: How does Australia go from the World Cup millions watching the one hundred and four games, you go to Scotland where they're doing a budget version of the Commonwealth Games. Come Wealth Games, my controversy because old mate Dan Andrews won't.
Speaker 1: We're going to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh my god, yeah yeah. All the name says about me. I'm gonna win you back, get to to go in doing that. We have to put athletes up in Bendigo and people's homes, and now that they're doing a drastically cut down like three events.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be absolute pass.
Speaker 1: He just gave an and finally in the Sports news today.
Speaker 5: And oh the athletes are touching down in Glasgow ahead of the Commonwealth Games. That the real and void.
Speaker 1: Now the morning they have like what is it two hundreds of events? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well over two hundred.
Speaker 1: Well what are they getting in Glasgow?
Speaker 6: I think it's no more than eleven?
Speaker 1: What the Conworth Games is like this weekend and it's over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll do it, we'll do we'll do we'll do it.
Speaker 1: But just like Trump paint, going to that one is he wow? We all right? Have you ever brought some from someone famous? Let's go to the lines right now. Morning Erica, Hi, Christian, how are you going?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Welcome to show, Erica, Thanks recording. So what did you get and who did you get it from?
Speaker 11: I have a top that Kylie Minogue wore on Neighbors.
Speaker 1: Top Do you mean like a shirt or blouse?
Speaker 11: Like a tank tops in top?
Speaker 1: How are you get older that?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 11: Actually it was back in the late eighties. They were just selling off some of the clothes that the costumes they wore on Neighbors and if it.
Speaker 2: Was out in John's wardrobe or someone like that, liberated understanding.
Speaker 1: But some of the cast from have you got Missus Mangle's dress?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 11: No, I haven't, No, I don't sell.
Speaker 6: It to you. How much? How much did you pay for it? Erica?
Speaker 11: I paid five.
Speaker 1: Dollars and that's a Sotheby's auction.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, and they've got on the label, they've got Charlene written on it. I wish I could prove that it was you know, that it actually.
Speaker 1: You know, and just say it's right Charlene on it. Erica, thank you very much the story.
Speaker 11: No hurry, thanks Christian, You have a good day.
Speaker 6: By fail.
Speaker 1: Good morning Phil, Good morning, Christian he Feil. Welcome to the show. So what did you buy inw did you get it from?
Speaker 9: It wasn't me, but it was my ex girlfriend, Nancy's father had John bought and had John Lennon's snooker table in his house.
Speaker 1: This is incredible.
Speaker 2: Imagine what a story John Lennon's snooker table in his house in Q.
Speaker 7: Yes, now feel forgive, forgives, hey, but do you believe the top that had Charlene sprawled in the care instructions by the dry cleaning only label. I just have questions how did it get get to uh into his into his ownership.
Speaker 9: It was like it was Nancy invited me around and I was playing. I was, and she I said, can we have a game of snooker? And she said yes? And I had the beer on the table and her father come down. He said, can you please take that beer off the table, and he goes it actually belonged to John Lennon. I went, yeah, and he had it for a long time.
Speaker 6: Apparently get it.
Speaker 1: Listen, we know how he got it, right, story, I know.
Speaker 6: I want to I'm sure there's more to do.
Speaker 1: You think he's got official papers?
Speaker 6: Len, Okay, what do you mean? Come on?
Speaker 2: Come on, I could be selling anything like someone would stunk go. That's some that's John Lennon's from Abby Roach Studios. Let's go to Jacob. Now morning Jacob, Good morning, Christian. How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Jacob, Welcome to the show. Thanks for calling in. All right, so what famous person did you get something from?
Speaker 1: Well, it's honestly, it's probably a bit bigger than John Lennon.
Speaker 6: But I didn't really buy it. It's more I picked up that's what I picked up.
Speaker 2: I was driving.
Speaker 10: I was you know, the cost of living, Christian.
Speaker 2: We all need furniture.
Speaker 1: John Lennon sending a snooker table, you know, he needs that.
Speaker 3: Who's John Lennon?
Speaker 1: Who's that compared to the guy I'm thinking about. So I picked up a wardrobe off the side of the road and.
Speaker 3: I was going, I'm struggling to get it on a medium sized Chester draws timber, lovely, tim up, beautiful and who comes out, Gey Sebastian. He came out, rolled the slaves up, help me loaded on.
Speaker 9: What a man, lovely man.
Speaker 3: He didn't have the afro at that point.
Speaker 6: It was two years ago.
Speaker 1: Afro not as good. But what a legend.
Speaker 2: Not only that he's giving away medium sized set of drawers, but actually helps you actually happly load it as.
Speaker 6: Well of court that. I was shocked.
Speaker 1: I was shocked.
Speaker 2: But what a man, what a love what a man you know with John Lennon have done that in his heyday, we never know help someone load a snooker table.
Speaker 1: Must wear ton.
Speaker 6: He's out, John.
Speaker 3: What I've heard John Lennon selfish, Gey Sebastian, man of the people.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the two hundred and fifty dollars chemics warehouse voucher. Brilliant story, very well told, Jacob.
Speaker 1: I have a great day. Thanks for corning. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Anyone else missing the World Cup? I am it's been such a big part of my life over the last couple of weeks. We still have SBS on in the studio here, and it's normally there's there's there's at least three games on during the show, and now it's no one knows how to turn it off.
Speaker 1: SPS.
Speaker 2: We're still counting as a record viewership. But now I'm suddenly keep to seeing there's some sort of political roundup of news around the world wid Wolf Blitzer instead of the World Cup games.
Speaker 6: We're across our French Polityames.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, there's a lot going on there at the moment.
Speaker 6: To get around.
Speaker 1: All right, Time four, This morning's time waste.
Speaker 2: Put a band in a TV show, Double pass for the best in show today for Red Hot Summer Tour, Australian Crawl and Men at Work Unite for a historic Red Holt Summer Tour nationally this October and November. Tickets on sale now a Ticketmaster. We have a double pass up for grabs band in a TV show. Please do your Kim Cahnes one, I've got no, no, no, because I know what it is. It's Solid, I guarantee, Lisa.
Speaker 1: Silver, Cold Play Away, Cold Play Away, Pay Away, The TV Show Kids, TeV Show. Oh I'm not familiar.
Speaker 2: Home and Oasis, Home and Away Sis very good, Colombo Diddley did you're a certain age some of you will know Boat Didley. He ain't blowing up on tiktoks, but that doesn't mean he's not a huge talent. Bruce Springsteen and the Sesame Street Bands, Silver Cypress, Hill Street Blues, Gold and System of a Downton Abbey. I'd like to hear that mash up with Lord Cranleigh and System of a Down Chop suey U Rhea.
Speaker 6: What have you got? Kathin kin Kahan's Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 6: Bronze, Oh I knew it. How's Those of Pain? Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow? You love that TV show? What are your favorite comedies of all time?
Speaker 6: Silver, Bluey Lewis in the News.
Speaker 1: Oh that's very good.
Speaker 6: Gold and he's going to help you with your wardrobe. It's Family Guy, Sebastian.
Speaker 2: Off the Press, very good, Gold, Christian O'Connell Show Podcast, Christian O'Connell's show.
Speaker 1: All Right, put a man in a TV show? That's where I was going.
Speaker 2: Cs ice House silver plas On Stephen better homes than Savage Garden silver plas Cold Play Scot.
Speaker 1: That's what I meant to do.
Speaker 2: The Grateful Ted's Laura Harvey Welder. Everybody loves Raymond Ramones Silver. Yeah, two and a half minute work Gold.
Speaker 1: That's very smart. What on Georgia.
Speaker 2: Muscats, the Cars, Dashians, the Cars Dashians, Silva.
Speaker 1: Magnum p Si very good. Christopher Davis, So I know the hits all the kids are listening to. How old is that guy?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: He was about fifty when it came out with me?
Speaker 6: Ask me about eighty.
Speaker 1: He's in a.
Speaker 2: H dor the who mm Silver, Games of Tones and I Silver Saved by Adele, not saved by the bell. Save my Adele is genius Gold, Mitchell jacobsil well done, the voice to men, Silver, Salt and Pepper, Pig, well knowne Aaron Wolf Hell of the name, Sir, band of Bross, Silk Buss Postman, Pat Malone, Chevanka give us that one world on chev and darf Punky Brewster second Punky Brewster of the Week, by the way, and we're here for it. Silver plus, Thank you Corey friends or rom Gold. Lauren Lincoln Parks and wreck Gold. John Farnham wants a wife. So the farmer wants a wife. John Farlan wants a wife.
Speaker 1: God, they're on a street from last week.
Speaker 2: Carly Elm was very good for that one, Mister Ed Sheeran, s Bork and Mindy Silver.
Speaker 1: That's very good.
Speaker 2: Huey Lewis in the Channel nine News, very good at him. Everyone loves Ray Charles, they do.
Speaker 1: Who does it? Stevie Wonder Woman? He's in Steep. No, he's Stevie.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He's in the TV show. I didn't mean anything other than he's in the TV show, because we're saying, but band in the TV show.
Speaker 1: He's not in Wonder Woman. He's in the TV show. I just get this context. All right, who's the winner.
Speaker 6: Carly with John Farnham wants a wife?
Speaker 2: All right, tomorrow morning. No one's a winner. Because in turn Pete is on the roads and he's stickering. You're in Sydney.
Speaker 1: About better. We've had him Pettice checked.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Hang on a minute, is that Peter's giggle remixed into that?
Speaker 1: I don't know it is, isn't it? Wow?
Speaker 2: Produces It's is Peter's giggle is mixed into this. I need to hear this again, shout Peter, this is actually a public watch.
Speaker 6: Shouts Peter.
Speaker 1: Better watch out, what a remix? What a remix.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow morning from six thirty am, Intern Pete, the world's oldest intern, is in his creepmobile and he's coming to stick her up your bins.
Speaker 7: And technically we've warned you by a song. Legally we are of any responsibilities.
Speaker 2: State government asked, has said you can do this, but there must be a warning jingle that's played every twenty minutes when he's out of the bout, just so people can, just so they're aware he's prowling in his hold him all right, if you'd like him to sticky your beans. Tomorrow morning he's hitting the west. Watch out West Sydney is coming in hot texting now we're bookie win for drive by oh four seventy five O three one oh four three, and please please be aware, watch.
Speaker 6: Out beet us about we need to go and go.
Speaker 1: I'm getting giddy, feel drunk.
Speaker 4: A Christian O'Connell show on podcast