Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart.
Speaker 1: App Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Patty House. Your day Yesterday, let's get into this mornings. Are you a Monday Winner or loser? Dear listener four some five three one O four three? Text me, which way do you go yesterday at your Monday Winner or loser? Hang on a minute, we've got production. Finally, after sixteen months on this, the producer woken up in the shake up.
Speaker 1: That's happening all right now on the team loser A Monday loser?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: High level four d.
Speaker 4: Jess, how long did that do?
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 1: You're a winner though?
Speaker 4: And that's me this week after several weeks of being a loser, I am finally a winner.
Speaker 1: Row one.
Speaker 2: Sorry this pep is too long, goes off like eight seconds. It needs to be sorry to team, but it needs to be.
Speaker 1: Cut.
Speaker 5: Yes, the winner takes it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, you.
Speaker 4: Know intrigue, just fade it down at the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. Then the sharp face action people get on it now. Team.
Speaker 6: You know I'm a winner because I got this. You butte seriously, it is the world's best bath mat.
Speaker 4: I'm not hitting you.
Speaker 6: At Aldi, high praise at Aldi.
Speaker 5: What material is it?
Speaker 1: Why is it so good?
Speaker 4: Why is it so good?
Speaker 1: Rio?
Speaker 4: You ask?
Speaker 6: It is double the size, so it is very long, so it covers a bigger surface area.
Speaker 5: It is very fine.
Speaker 1: I mean, how big are your feet? How big? Tune eat a bath mat? To be? Have you got an eight? Can it also double as a bath rug.
Speaker 4: It's like a meter and a half. It's it's enorm It's brilliant though.
Speaker 1: That's like.
Speaker 6: But you know, sometimes you have to have maybe like two, so you need one to one right outside there just one right outside the shower, and then by the time you get to the vanity to get all your stuff, you deodorant and your brush and stuff.
Speaker 1: You're still soggy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so it's kind of like kills two birds with the one stone.
Speaker 4: So it's brilliant and it's also.
Speaker 6: Very very entire, but it's brilliant. Anyway, they do their special buys once a year stuff, you know, they repeat it in twelve months, so I thought I only got one last time.
Speaker 4: I'll see what it's like. And I've just adored it so much. It's so plush.
Speaker 6: When you step out of the shower, it's like a little oh, it's like a pillow, just a bath.
Speaker 1: They're all like that. They use the same technology, don't.
Speaker 6: But some slide under your feet and they're not thick enough and they don't soak up enough water.
Speaker 4: This is just the perfect mix of everything.
Speaker 1: If you don't want me asking what that retail out twenty two.
Speaker 4: No, it was like twenty bars.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, really and foot sounds roll it out.
Speaker 4: It's brilliant. So Saturday they had them again. So I went up Saturday.
Speaker 1: I bought the Miamis. This is getting out of the car, Chris, Chris, catch me up, sharp elbows.
Speaker 4: You know they see me coming anyway.
Speaker 6: So and I had to do all of the shopping. And as I've put all my groceries in the basket and sort of left to go out to the car, I've left the mats on the end of.
Speaker 2: The counter, haven't I God, you've lost somebody else's game.
Speaker 1: And then I got but then surely you'll be.
Speaker 6: A no, no, there's a part B. So I've got home, couldn't find them anywhere, And I thought, I said to.
Speaker 4: Chris, Where are these mets? I'm sure I put them anyway?
Speaker 1: How many do you buy? By the way, too, we should give one away.
Speaker 6: No, you're not having them for the listeners. I mean, I'm happy to go and get one for you today, but in mine?
Speaker 2: All right, Well can you get too, I'd like one. Anyone else on the team will.
Speaker 1: The bath mat.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of orders. Let's get some to give away to my showy. They're brilliant Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Anyway, so I realized i'd left it there.
Speaker 6: I went back to the store yesterday and the love God said, please don't bother the stuff like they've got better things to do.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's right, it's the principle.
Speaker 1: Is twenty dollars bath mat? Is it here? Three days?
Speaker 2: It's the manager here or the chief executive right to if there's a board meeting going on.
Speaker 6: Interrupting he was so brilliant, I said, look, I'm terribly sorry. I know you've got better things to do, and this is my silly fault, but I think I've left my bath mats here. And I had my docket and he said what time? And I said, gave him the time. He had to go and check the video for media.
Speaker 1: Going to the video replay that was in or.
Speaker 6: Customer behind her and he came back out and he said, yeah, you left it behind. You kept walking off and he said just go and get another couple. I said, thank you very much. So that is why I'm a Monday winner.
Speaker 2: Wow, shoes please go back today pastiestly we need to give them away tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show. Text me how much you'll day yesterday? How did you start your week? Are you a Monday winner or loser? You can text the show on four seven five three one oh four three? Rio, are you a cut? Oh that's not that's not changed at all. It needs to be come here, fade down rapidly.
Speaker 5: We don't text it off.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I can physically fade it down. Pro watch this which one is it?
Speaker 1: Rio?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 2: No, no, because I did that quickly, physically faded down and doing the producers Joss.
Speaker 1: It's a bit abrupt, yeah, but suddenly yeah yeah, so people right now they're really it's game on. So you are a loser.
Speaker 5: Or I am a winner?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I am a big, big winner actually yesterday morning and that is the advantages of doing breakfast radio. Woke up and I was the first person in anyone in the family to message my mother in law Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Creep move the rest of your family.
Speaker 2: Don't like that, dude, No, no, no, that's sneaky pete behavior.
Speaker 1: I would take a dim view of that guy.
Speaker 5: No, well, I.
Speaker 7: Am, and I don't think anyone else probably in the family knows this.
Speaker 5: But I'm very competitive.
Speaker 7: And it's me and two other son in laws, and I'm constantly trying to maneuver myself to so that.
Speaker 2: I could see this being a movie the son in law's three rivals, and I'm being wedged on either side by two very different signing laws.
Speaker 7: We've got a very practical, practical, very useful sort of farmer and then on the other side, a very helpful, very lovely, heart of gold teacher primary school.
Speaker 1: Oh well, and then you're representing the humanities from the murky world of commercial breakfast radio. Oh no.
Speaker 7: So I'm constantly trying to wheezel any little edge that I can. And this was I think a decisive blow because I got a big message.
Speaker 2: So what are you talking, six am? Because that could have gone wrong, you know, where you're like, oh, you've woken me up and it's like an old dear's birthday. Oh so I didn't know you'd have your phone on the amount of times I've done that because you're right these hours thinking i'll take this off now I'll be done. Then you wake somebody out who don't love their phone on sign them Well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did a very early one five point forty.
Speaker 4: Five, and then rio that's like someone's die.
Speaker 2: You're right, that goes off right and you're like, who's dead? The phone goes off the middle of lights? It's something bad. It's not someone going less an audi?
Speaker 1: Have got those bar Oh godga gold get in the car now, well have you know?
Speaker 5: Thank you very much. It was very well received.
Speaker 7: She said, you're the first person in the family to actually message.
Speaker 5: Then I would have beaten. I mean I would have been.
Speaker 1: The fire was out of the milking cows. You know, the teacher's getting a class prepped.
Speaker 7: Yes, exactly, so now I think I think I normally see at three, but I reckon.
Speaker 5: Currently you're one one.
Speaker 1: She would have absolutely loved that.
Speaker 2: Have you guys used this new function now where you can delay the timing of a text message. Oh, I see pretty high tech, I felt so I used it last week.
Speaker 1: I felt really advanced.
Speaker 2: I wrote a message about five am and then pre selected to send it at nine thirty am.
Speaker 4: Oh, I need to know that good.
Speaker 2: Landing in the U inbox right now, even though I fired off at five am. That is, that's a great tip. I'm a massive Monday.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what they do? Hey, I'm a Monday I'm a Monday winner.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I was installed as CPO for my daughter's forthcoming twenty first she planning.
Speaker 5: She's really trusted you with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The first time I've ever really had to be in charge of a complete one. Normally been about fifty percent of it or I come up with the idea and then my wife will then take on. This day in July when my daughter turns twenty one, my wife is on a training course all day. So it is fall and I'm ready. I said, put me coach, put me in the game.
Speaker 5: Feels like a default.
Speaker 1: This is like the default doesn't take the Monday win away from me.
Speaker 5: Rio to bring him out of the VFL.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no, no, what I'm coming in. Put me in the game. Coach.
Speaker 4: Oh, what are you going to plan? What does she want to do?
Speaker 2: Well, what I've said is because it be July, and I said, the weather is still pretty good here in July, right, I know it's going to be winter enough. And I said, why don't I organize a wine tour, minimus. I'm going to go and knock over for the wineries during the day. Right, it's good, you go, you know, you you do the wine flight. She had some cheese and meat and you go into another one and you're grading them. And they said, so many beautiful wineries around Melbourne as well. And then also what it means this is what I'm really excited about. I will now get to work now on merch.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when she was eighteen, I took my dad daughter trip flying the nest and I made that the heart with wings on because she was flying the nest.
Speaker 5: How was it received that.
Speaker 1: She's still got the mugs and the cap and the T shirt and the hoodie.
Speaker 7: You also that I'm worried that you're going to fly too close to the sun because.
Speaker 5: You also wanted to put her face well literally close.
Speaker 2: You could hire a hot air balloon for an hour, and I was gonna put a baby photo up there like a big balloon, and.
Speaker 1: She obviously didn't anything about it.
Speaker 2: And my wife was pulled over by the police for doing an illegal move. And the police officers were like, there was a queen, see your license, and they were, oh, cod on when you're English, husband, isn't the gut? The English on the radio then were going and they went, are you ruby? She goes yes. He goes, Oh my god, you got to tell your dad. That is a terrible idea. And you know they've always got like two office as he went that guy on the radio, so he'm not putting this girl's baby photo on a hot air balloe.
Speaker 1: No, the merch needs to be designed.
Speaker 2: If anyone's got any idea, I need a pun around wine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about stubby holders.
Speaker 3: With the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm qussion excited for you planning your daughter's twenty first in July with a winery tour. Got a start of the t shirt merch logo have some cheese with your wine?
Speaker 1: All right, Look, we've got to start somewhere. It's work in progress.
Speaker 2: At the moment, I'm thinking, have a great day. It's a start what about what about you know that classic image of Leonardo DiCaprio. It's like a gift, isn't it of him toasting people from one great getsby Ah, the Grape Gap Spy.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it scan very well?
Speaker 2: What about grape expectations?
Speaker 1: Massive?
Speaker 2: The twenty year old year olds, that generation they love. They call him Dicko, and I say, show some respect to such Charles Dickens.
Speaker 1: You're always saying that they do.
Speaker 2: They love the classics, little Dorrits, you know all the Dickens work.
Speaker 1: You're fight. They were like, so, what's this reference to Charles Dickens? Oh? How old are you? Dad? Suddenly the chief planning officer is crumbling? Christian?
Speaker 2: What about a really nice gift would be for your daughter? On the twenty first? Is a personalized box of goon Actually that is a funny idea. Can you get them personalized?
Speaker 1: I didn't know you could, but tell let's just our star Resident Bogan ahead of all Bogan affairs on the show.
Speaker 8: Caitlin, I absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: So do you know can you get one? If you've seen a personalized goon box?
Speaker 8: What you can get and Rio will know this is you can get a wall mounted wooden box that has what.
Speaker 2: Do you mean between warm mountain that look great in a student sharehouse.
Speaker 4: It'd be perfect for her.
Speaker 8: That's like a ride of passage as a twenty one year old to have a goon sack hanging from the wall.
Speaker 5: Yes, and you actually passy.
Speaker 7: You can use the same person that did your microphone socks.
Speaker 4: Get them on, then have a good track care.
Speaker 2: Belonging on to Tim who right now, if you talk to Christian, I both a winner and sorry loser work in a petrol station. Two members of the team are on annually. Who had to do a twelve hour shift, which means no break, no toilet.
Speaker 1: These people the.
Speaker 2: Servo stations work so hard, Yeah, because they're constantly running. They're filling up that bladder of milk for the coffee machine, aren't they. Then people like us are like waiting to go and fill the car up and you're just looking in there and they've alwaysly got that alarm going. They've got the run back open that security bit of the side there. And then someone wants some wood, you've got to give them that.
Speaker 1: Special king toilet. Yes, they need roller skates. They worked very hard.
Speaker 2: Now, Kim, I'm sorry here's Kim by the way. Now you sign off your message to me saying Kim Barcelona. Is your name Kim Barcelona or are you listening in as I believe you people call it Bathelona. Can you let me know Kim Barcelona or Kim in Barcelona? Christiana my Monday winner. I found a one dollar coin with King Charles on it.
Speaker 5: Oh, they're out.
Speaker 1: King's Birthday game coming up with some of the big friends. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Used it on a five dollar scratch sheeet that won me ten dollars.
Speaker 1: You're halfway to getting an Audi bath mat. The King was useful for something.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: In yesterday, text message from a recent new friend of the show, Wolfy World's Biggest Formula One fan, Oh, just saying, just chuckled at Patsy's pronunciation of Monico, which never had pronounced it mane goo goo what it was?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't say Monica.
Speaker 1: You did not say monogas.
Speaker 4: Wolfy, I want to be friends. I do want to be friends, or maybe.
Speaker 2: Trying and befriend the city of Monaco by getting the nameline monarch and co.
Speaker 1: No, what was it Menico?
Speaker 5: I think it was Monaco, Monaco. Maybe it's the local dialect.
Speaker 1: I've been there.
Speaker 2: It's very much note the locals who actually it's Monaco.
Speaker 4: You know what I reckon Wolfe should come in one morning?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, and then what you class him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, read a sports bulletin.
Speaker 1: You do it with me? Is that the comedian that goes just to a heckler? You try and do this.
Speaker 2: I saw I saw a struggling comedian and do that move on something. Go you get up here and do it. And the person went out and we're a lot better than the comedian. Wolf starts smashing that news, knows what sport is and suddenly, hello, mister Wolfe, you're hired.
Speaker 1: It's a new jack Post Wolfy. It was right there in front of who blases Jack Post some listenerle wolf It's just wolf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Christian, Yes, this is big breaking news. I am very, very excited. Kim is not from Barcelona. She is Kim Barcelona. Yes, this is great. Also she's got Christian.
Speaker 1: You love this. I double down on it. My car, Regio Barsa one Oh Wow.
Speaker 2: Nicknamed for Barcelona, as Patsy called it, barcelonas drive in now a spot for the sports at least you'll be keeping.
Speaker 1: All the f one fans happy.
Speaker 2: So I'm now thinking, by nine o'clock this morning, can we find ten other people right whose surname is a place.
Speaker 1: So we start with Kim Bathlona.
Speaker 5: I actually have one.
Speaker 7: I used to play footy back in Sydney with a guy called Jack Hollywood.
Speaker 1: He changed his name to that.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 7: His parents both had different surnames, obviously, but they couldn't decide on what the kid would so they.
Speaker 1: Created a new one.
Speaker 5: So he's Jack Hollywood and she's just.
Speaker 1: Like Australia no way, Jack Hollywood proper has he gone on to have like a significant life.
Speaker 5: He is an accountant.
Speaker 1: You remember that guy, don't you? Who's lock enough to your money is Hollywood money.
Speaker 6: Hey, my name is a place. My married name is a place Newman in Western Australia. It's a town in Western Australia.
Speaker 1: We added to the list.
Speaker 2: Take that, so we've got your mate, Jack Hollywood. Patricia Newman, Patricia patraya patraya sorry is how they pronounce it a local dialect, same way manas.
Speaker 4: Newman as in new Men.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well some people put you in there.
Speaker 2: Some people don't pronounce Monico Monaco, but let's not split hairs. This morning on the show, a friend of mine was working for a London radio station and they said that they were going to be getting with the presentersunless they were bear to change their names to London locations. So he became Overnight to keep his job, Gary London.
Speaker 1: They then ship Candy him anywhere. Remember going to meet him?
Speaker 2: Mean, you know when someone's had bad news, you've got a time when you make the first time, I went third beer and I just went we're doing about that name?
Speaker 1: He went too soon, all right? So we're looking for people's people you might be saying.
Speaker 2: It might be you, it might be someone you've worked with. Surname is a place you can give us a call. Thirteen fifty five twenty two Ria. Who do we have so far?
Speaker 7: We have Patrina Newman, Jack Hollywood and Gary London.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then our listeners who started this and inspired it, Kim Mathalona.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: If you just missed the sports sings a half six, they've renamed Monaco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Overnight, did you know you could do that?
Speaker 2: Let me just rewind my record all the Pantcy's News on cassettes and take Me Home to Real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's both pass back up.
Speaker 4: And Lando Norris is one. He's made in Monarco f one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, passa. Where was the other good?
Speaker 6: And Lando Norris is one. He's made in Monarco f one into that.
Speaker 2: Not saying anything howard wise, because you get the stink kind locally from where I sit.
Speaker 4: I can't sink you worried.
Speaker 1: But it's more needles and pins and a dollar. My voodoo doll didn't even deny it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Christian, I've got a great idea. By the way, I've been thinking it driving into work today. You're right in charge of planning your daughter's forth coming twenty First, what about you're doing.
Speaker 1: A what like a wine tour?
Speaker 2: What about having an image of a engraved on stemless wine glasses. I've used this before, company called Express Primo had my business logo engraved on them.
Speaker 7: Hey, you know what, that's a class right show once, yes, show wine glasses.
Speaker 5: This is a great idea.
Speaker 2: I don't like STEMI wineglasses, stemless ones.
Speaker 5: Yes, and I always feel it feels too fragile.
Speaker 2: I'm always yes, it's too fancy. Yes, I feel like French or something.
Speaker 1: God forbid. Yes, good morning Christian.
Speaker 2: I know you're looking for surnames that our places after one of the one of us listeners is called Kim Barcelona, Mark Rochford, same as the winery. Pronounce the same way. Mark Rochwood would take that one. Thank you very much, Christian. My surname is Charlwood. I think it's a town near Heathrow Airport in London. It is Jim Christian. My last name is Coventry. Place name in.
Speaker 1: England, Amanda Coventry. That does Christian. I work with a bloke. His full name is Dale Island.
Speaker 2: Dale Island is like an Irish singer. And now welcome to to the RSL all the way from the Emerald al Dell Island.
Speaker 1: That is a fantastic one. We've got some callers here. By the way.
Speaker 2: I just had an email coming from Mark, who's at work already.
Speaker 1: Morning Mark. It's not surname, but I used to work with a guy called Sidney Harbor.
Speaker 2: No, no, come on, Harbor, that's not We're not following for that one.
Speaker 1: Mar I need evidence, okay, otherwise we're going to throw it out. It's up there with Monaco. Nancy, Nancy, welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Oh thank you. I'm listening to you again with my son. We're driving to soccer. We did it last time.
Speaker 1: How's he getting on?
Speaker 9: He's doing really well. He's he's always wrong.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen. Australians are struggling to qualify for the World Cup at the moment. Get him to hurry up.
Speaker 9: Look he's half that, so maybe he'll play for the Netherlands instead. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: He already wants to play for a better country.
Speaker 9: And can I can I just say the lady who had me on hold, who sort of talks to me before I speak to you, she was just lovely. She knew I was lying when I said I didn't have when I said I had the hands the mobile up to my ear.
Speaker 1: Are you sure you she gets very upset about that.
Speaker 9: Is gorgeous.
Speaker 1: She's straight. Yeah, it can't be can.
Speaker 2: Otherwise you would have a lot of swear and stuff like that.
Speaker 9: I was a child and she was my mom.
Speaker 2: She's she's well, she's very well trained. We don't not the hands free, so thank you for Yeah, she would have been terrifying. It's like a lifeguard at the swimming ball blowing that whistle.
Speaker 1: No Christians to Nancy, what is the surname?
Speaker 9: Well, my mom's surname is Salem.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, which actually actually is an Arabic word which means pete.
Speaker 9: It's it's Salem. So it's one of my favorite Eminem songs.
Speaker 2: Did not expect to hear that morning, Nancy, You've got to do your my life in pop music.
Speaker 1: Let's get some Eminem. Let's get some stam in there without you we want to do, Nancy, don't.
Speaker 9: Worry on the on the drives in the morning. I've got the music blairing sometimes before and then we listen to you, and then we've got the music blearing.
Speaker 1: So it's great, brilliant, great stuff.
Speaker 2: And what's the name of your son again, Nancy, Tom Tom Tom Tom Salem?
Speaker 9: Do you want to say?
Speaker 2: How do we to Tom Tom? Sorryes you mind just throwing you live on the radio this morning? That is not what you need it like just before seven o'clock, and I choose the other way to.
Speaker 1: Training right now.
Speaker 2: True, Now, tell me a name, a name like the future soccer star like Tom Salem. I'm hearing a striker you up front or your midfield general.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a menu wh okay.
Speaker 2: Tom Salem, he's not bringing peace, he's bringing war. I'm happy to be your agent. I'll take a very generous ninety five percent cup only if you move Intoland. If you're playing here, you can have ninety.
Speaker 1: League. Tom listen, good luck with the Korean being a smart star. Hope. Do you make it into Patsy's news where she'll get your name wrong one morning?
Speaker 2: To take care, Tom, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Nancy.
Speaker 2: There's got a Jimmy the Garbo Morning. Jimmy the Garbo.
Speaker 9: Ah, good morning, came out O'Connell. Now I've got a story. My lovely daughter's got a long, convoluted Greek surname, but she was lucky.
Speaker 3: I'm a guy called James England.
Speaker 1: What a name something out of a Q Grant movie. Name is James Jimmy England.
Speaker 9: James James England, Jimmy the Greek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so it is your daughter, Nancy England.
Speaker 10: Now she's Nicole fus Nicole.
Speaker 1: Nancy was I sorry, I'm still learning. Not everyone's called Nancy Australia. I'll get it right one day.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 2: They're going to join us this one. It's the Christian O'Connell's show. It's time now. It's kind of like radio therapy Ventel spleen. Do not go to work angry today, or if you're a shift worker, do not get into bed right now. Angry small thing, big rage, small thing. It's the small thing to life. They give us big rage. Share them with right now. Call the rage line thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 1: One of them out to say, is hugely controversial, probably going to be trending by midday. I may get canceled. Could be the last show. Too hot to handle, too cold to call, the calling ghostbusters. Anyway. Let me tell you this, love Australia.
Speaker 2: I am Australian now I just want to press you know, coming up for seven years living here, love this place. But I'm just going to say this great city that is my home. It's a wonky eerst city.
Speaker 5: What first we had to I tell.
Speaker 2: You what it takes an outsided to see what you're blind to see. You tell me how many how many cafes have you been in this year alone? With a one key table.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of wonkey tables and the cafes of Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Okay, yes, come and be honest with you. The last cafe I went to, we did have to get a little napkub.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can you do that thing? We're like, oh, we've got a wonky table. You look around two busys swap tables. Then you have to do that. I'll try and catch his eyes busy at the moment that bil got a wonky table. Follow it, check my passport, dual identity. You try and then do the little fold into squares and then you put it on the table.
Speaker 1: Is not quite right, is it? It?
Speaker 2: Just fix the problem, that's it? And you did coffee turns up. They filled it beautifully to the brim. Suddenly you're wired about movie one of you.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 2: So I was out to lunch with a friend on Sunday and we had a wonky table and we're having a glass of wine each and so the only way to fix it I had to lean forward with my forearm on the table like I was making a series of significant points in my frame.
Speaker 1: Clive, if I took a land mind if I stepped off it.
Speaker 5: The whole film is the wine good core exercise.
Speaker 7: It was like I hate to admit that you're right, but you now that you have a lot of wonky Is.
Speaker 1: It about the wonky tables of Melbourne?
Speaker 7: Is it the table that's the problem or is it Melbourne's gradients?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ol, the tectonic plates that we're walking on right now, shifting. We had all those earthquakes the last couple of years. I think it's the table makers of Melbourne. There, upset cricket.
Speaker 1: It's wild. It's a wild go I tell you what. It doesn't It ruin your experience and you just go to.
Speaker 6: You know, cut your toast or something in the whole flips.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're buttering your toast. You can't relax, you're on the whole thing.
Speaker 7: But I've kind of learned to live with it because I think Australia is a wonky country.
Speaker 1: I guess what you mean.
Speaker 5: Well, I've never now that you.
Speaker 7: Say it, I've noticed, Yes, a lot of cafe tables are wonky, but it's never bothered me. It's like, it's what I've just always grown up with.
Speaker 1: And if you if you're at one right now, you'd be busy about it. No, no, you would. It ruins the hot You can't relax the Beyonce. That's it. It's friction in the system.
Speaker 5: You've ruined cafes.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I am a mirror man. I'm just holding up reflecting back to Australia.
Speaker 1: What's there? Ready? Yeah? Right now there's someone sat listening to me. Oh my god, it's right.
Speaker 4: A little bit more he's here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was long wonkey, isn't it. Don't they test these tables? If I haven't a cafe, they drop off all the tables. I'm going before you go away, and I signed for this. I'm sitting down and I'm shaking those tables all right. That's like goldilocks of three bas Well, stop starts out.
Speaker 1: You got one? How dare you?
Speaker 2: Did anyone try these at the factory? Like a table QC quality controller?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: You've all right, Patsy, what small thing, big rage for you?
Speaker 3: Were you?
Speaker 4: Very kindly? Christian?
Speaker 6: Very kindly yesterday brought everyone around of toasted Sangings after the show, which was very appreciated.
Speaker 1: Thank you leaders eat last. That's what I would say forth, come and tell of my book?
Speaker 4: Did you not get one?
Speaker 2: But on a time Caitlin gave me mine? It was I want to say but now you're going to really cold. Nice have some cold chicken to get food poison with.
Speaker 6: Anyway, I had a ham, cheese and tomato only I hate it when you have a toasty with tomato in it, and the lovely ripe juicy tomato, but the juice, guys, staileep.
Speaker 1: That's staying. I'm sorry, but no side will cut that out. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Cold, it's just a little trickle and it goes right up to the elbow and it's just ruin the whole experience.
Speaker 1: You like the taste of it, but your right, pat Relax.
Speaker 7: No, it's another angular problem. It's another geometrica.
Speaker 1: Today. The biggest problem about this one.
Speaker 7: You have to eating the toasty at a very angle, so the juice runs down.
Speaker 4: It's a very unnatural exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, here's what I think we need to do.
Speaker 2: All the trade ees that listen to me right now, go get your spirit level from the trucks, put them down where you are, take a photo and send it to me. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a big sample size and I take it straight to the government.
Speaker 1: This goes right to the top.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show go on Podcast.
Speaker 2: Small thing big rage mine this week is the abundance, very high abundance of one key tables in the cafes of Melbourne. Christian installing a kitchen in Burma this week and the floor is forty mills out of level over two meters.
Speaker 1: That is a lot, Christian. This might go right to top.
Speaker 2: Like you said, maybe it's not the table makers floor makers elbow.
Speaker 1: Beyond God. This is a God problem. Is that any feature every Tuesday? Wait? Is this a God problem? Christian? This is a great one.
Speaker 2: What I'm about to say happens every single time whenever one of us does this. This is a great observation. You didn't put your name on it, but one double nine, thank you, Christian. Small thing, big rage of mine is when you put in a USB sticking and you've put it in the wrong way, so you turn it upside down. Try that it's still the wrong way. You turn it back up to the original position. It now will let you be in. That never not happens. Why is that it can never go in? First go and it can with us.
Speaker 1: It's scream with us, the machine already in charge.
Speaker 2: That's so good, Indy, Good morning, Indy, Hi, welcome to show, Indy, what's your small thing big rage?
Speaker 9: I'm a barista and people ordering half and quarter sugars I cannot stand throw them.
Speaker 2: Out, no, bar them, have their photos up behind the counter. You're above a petty thief or criminal in my eyes? What do you mean a quarter of a sugar?
Speaker 10: People order a quarter of a sugar and are three quarters of a sugar.
Speaker 2: With those ancient weighing scales and apothecary you know, in some pestel of mortar there, how.
Speaker 1: Do you even measure out a third of it? One of those sugars?
Speaker 10: You just guess and hope the.
Speaker 1: Hope they never come back.
Speaker 7: Indy, do you look down on people that order sugar in their coffee? Because I I do look down my people.
Speaker 1: I get offended. No, I get offended. Where they go? You'in sugar with that? No yee sugar spine.
Speaker 9: Three sugars are fine, but one and a half?
Speaker 2: No's behind a guy there day. I actually want to have a word with him, because you know, I'm doing these adverts a moment for diabetes Australia. It's a big problem, right.
Speaker 1: Is the other world? He also four sugars? Wow, sugar, Sugar? The teaspo to be standing up to set down the bottom four sugars.
Speaker 7: If you go to America, you will be disgusted. They don't just have a normal coffee. It's always like a caramel machiato and they just drench it with this syrup in sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah no no, now listen, Indy, tell me about this. Then your your cafe that you work at. Do you know if there are any wonky tables there?
Speaker 9: No, we've never had a complaint about the wonky table.
Speaker 2: People don't like to complain that it's just something they bear. Actually in this life, when you get into Today, Indy, when you get into they do me a small favor. Could you check every table and then call me back tomorrow. How big is the place that you work at?
Speaker 1: Indy?
Speaker 2: There's only like six tables?
Speaker 1: Okay, well it's just it takes you, you know, less than five minutes, Indy. Could you do that and call me back tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Hi el see how I go?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yadi, thank you very much for doing this film in my behalf. Thanks to calling the show. That's a great one as well. Have a good day, Jared, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning mate.
Speaker 1: How I'm good Jared welcome to the show. What's your small thing? Big rage? Mate?
Speaker 4: Oh it just happened there as well.
Speaker 10: I was at a set of traffic lights. It's red, right, so you're looking at the life to go green.
Speaker 9: You want to get to work, and it goes green and they don't go.
Speaker 1: Oh God.
Speaker 2: You've got to be ready if you listen. If you're in pole position, it's not the Monarco Grand Prix. I always say you if you're the if you're if you're like the leader, then everyone behind you is relying on you. You're the captain or the column. Go go go, be ready.
Speaker 1: What are you up to?
Speaker 4: What are you looking at?
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right, they're on the bloody phone.
Speaker 2: But if you're in lead position, it's a responsibility and dare I say it an honor. Sometimes I feel like raising a fist, like I've got this, guys, I will not let you all down.
Speaker 1: I got this on me go go go play sorry. Jared.
Speaker 7: Producer Caitlyn had a lift home with Patsy and Caitlyn.
Speaker 2: Was, you are a dangerous driver.
Speaker 4: Grabbing my arm.
Speaker 2: Where to go on the you have the you know that kind of like ninety degree seat angle.
Speaker 1: The most Pat's it's forward. No no, no no.
Speaker 2: It is like a Tana saurce Rex driving the car.
Speaker 4: She's shocking. But if she's.
Speaker 2: Driving, CA's driving. I said, I've got the car once. I'm never getting this again.
Speaker 6: Lead is terrifying, and she abuses trucks as they pass.
Speaker 1: It's like fast and furious.
Speaker 4: Bow, take your life in your own hair.
Speaker 2: Often surface Paradise, my friend, we're in Victoria.
Speaker 3: Wow, Christian Connors Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Last Few Small Thing, Big rage, Sonia, This is ridiculous your husband's behavior, Christian. And my husband's beef is when he asks of sugar in his coffee. They don't stare it, so it just sits on the botching. Well, why don't you turn to put his big boy pants on right and get his little thumb and finger and stir it like a goddamn gentleman.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, sissy, could you stir this for me? Busy King Charles, if they don't need to stir your sugar because you're an adult, you can do that for them, can't you.
Speaker 2: They're busy, these people stirring it up and then check it it's all dissolved.
Speaker 1: Move along, Sit down.
Speaker 2: Sonia's husband Christian, I'm hearing a lot of raging you today about won key tables. I've had it up to here with Melbourne's wonky tables. I'm starting there needs to be a royal commission.
Speaker 1: Christian.
Speaker 2: The issue with the won key tables of Melbourne is that most cafes and restaurants have tables with adjustable feet, and they're always installed perfectly, but over time, people bash into legs all day long, all week long, or kick them and bang them so they start to unscrew themselves. We just then, as cafe owners, don't check them, so we only know if we're old. Oh see what they do, They're making it victim shift is unbelievable. Okay, whistle blower, Christian, small thing, big age.
Speaker 1: Oh this drives me nuts too.
Speaker 2: When couples cuddle and good you suspending you spelled this perfectly canoodle because I bet you now, Megan, when you went to do that, that would have been auto corrected to something like canoodle apple fi.
Speaker 1: We're not like the word anyway.
Speaker 2: When couples cuddle and canoodle during live theater, people sit with their heads to and they start going side to sign. It ruins the sight lines to the stage and you end up staring at someone's big buffhead all night that they can't keep their heads straight looking forward. Megan, it's true, though.
Speaker 5: Does you mean it like a live fucker musical?
Speaker 1: Yeah, people aren't making out.
Speaker 5: The musical people.
Speaker 1: People are in front of Megan, I've seen this before.
Speaker 5: Wow, I'm not going to the right musical.
Speaker 1: Christian.
Speaker 2: While you're about one ky table was why do old shopping trolleys in Melbourne have bum wheels?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fix all the problems of the city, make Melbourne great again.
Speaker 1: That's it, guys, I'm running for office, all right.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we were talking about what we're talking about, Dido.
Speaker 1: You really would have missed that show. Guys. It's one for the edges.
Speaker 2: You've played it, I know, and I'm happy to it sounded great anyway. I was saying, we're trying to work out how many years ago did that come out?
Speaker 1: What was the year?
Speaker 2: And I said, this makes a great quiz because so many times you do go, oh, when do you think that came out? And then you ask still to go and look on Google and then you're always surprised it's way older than you think as well. All right, so we've turned it into a quiz. Now we've got two possible titles. Is it is just a quiz where I'll read out a film or a movie or TV show and asked Patsy and Rio to guess what year it came out? So it's called either what's the year again? Or what's the year? My friend?
Speaker 4: What's the year? My friend?
Speaker 1: It's warmer? It is warmer, isn't it? Maybe that's the new show?
Speaker 5: You know what they released free Willie? Was it eighty nine or nine three?
Speaker 7: Or when did I don't record life four brands?
Speaker 5: I'm not very good with taste, does anybody?
Speaker 1: And they know?
Speaker 5: What's the year again? What's the year? My friend?
Speaker 1: I'm with Patsy? What's the year? My friends agree?
Speaker 2: What's the year my friend? What a lovely friendly game we're going to play here? Yes, all right, so Rio and Patsy taking each other on a cave?
Speaker 1: All right? Up first? And what a great movie?
Speaker 2: This would Lamark movie that feels like it's actually got more of an impact now because when you watch it again, it was so ahead of its time.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the matrixes and welcome back dream.
Speaker 2: If my daughter's used the phrase now, Oh they're trying to redpill you, and I never fully understand because I'm quite thick what they mean, but like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are they bluddy hell? I'm gonna get on to about that red pilling me. Hey, Sue, the boss, stop repelling at work. After this, there is no turning back. You check the blue pill.
Speaker 11: The story ends, You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You chake the red pill. You stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole guns.
Speaker 1: I took the blue pill. If you plan it long? What was he? My friend the Matrix, the first one.
Speaker 7: I actually think I've got a good gauge on this because they filmed it in Sydney and my sister auditions.
Speaker 5: Yes, so I reckon it.
Speaker 7: Was filmed in ninety seven, came out in ninety eight.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm going to say ninety yeah, the way that you found out.
Speaker 1: I went, yeah, No.
Speaker 5: But I'm torn.
Speaker 6: I'm not so sure whether to say late nineties or really early two thousands, So I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Put it out such a huge difference of what to.
Speaker 4: It's a massive difference. I'm going to say ninety.
Speaker 2: Six, nineteen ninety nineteen ninety nine, you were the closest patch. Yeah yeah, all right, Sweet Shirt of Eye. Guns and Roses, huge song. Axel Rose wrote the lyrics in five minutes, and.
Speaker 1: Boy it sounds like that you know when you look at some facts you go get away go. Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Fact, yeah, I mean about half the song is just this big, old good.
Speaker 1: Guitar intrope, about a minute of it, slash this noodling away. All right, So what was the year? Huge band?
Speaker 2: They were for two decades? Guns and Roses, Sweet Sin of Mine eighty nine.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know when that Patsy is going straight off to your say.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to say ninety one.
Speaker 1: Ninety one. No, they came into dominance in the eighties. Eighty seven. Really is nineteen eighty seven?
Speaker 2: All right, We're now going to move to movies, classic movie.
Speaker 5: Oh grime, he just.
Speaker 1: Hear the song and it makes you happy, doesn't it? A warm?
Speaker 8: Go?
Speaker 2: It's on me right now. Toy Story, Pertsy, let's go to you first of all. Toy Story, what was the year my friend.
Speaker 4: Give me a second?
Speaker 6: A second every second, I'm gonna say ninety five.
Speaker 2: My gosh, she's got it right, have we finally found a game as we're eight shows away from seven years old?
Speaker 1: That, Patsy, Wow, what a time to be alive.
Speaker 5: I couldn't have.
Speaker 1: Gone way late.
Speaker 5: I would have said two thousands.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety five the first one came out.
Speaker 2: Brilliant movies, aren't they all? The whole series of them as well? All right, let's go stay with movies. What about this one?
Speaker 1: Then keep Jane You're filthy animals?
Speaker 4: Every Christmas we watched that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the greatest movies. Definitely one of the best Christmas movies.
Speaker 7: I saw a video on YouTube actually, and they went through if they suffered through all the actual pranks that mccaulley Corman's so funny, they would have died like three times.
Speaker 1: Yes, because it's extremely vinent. Poor Marv people.
Speaker 2: The brunt of it didn't is this Joe Peshy increasing going durange. It's not a bad scene in that movie, and it's actually incredibly sweet movie as well.
Speaker 1: There's so many like lessons in them as well. Oh right, what was the hear rio? You going for it?
Speaker 5: No idea ninety one?
Speaker 1: No, Patsy would let's say.
Speaker 6: Earlier because I can remember seeing the second one at my local drive in so that would have been pre nineties.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I'm going to throw it out there.
Speaker 1: Eighty six, No, it's nineteen ninety. Ninth of you want when the Home alone? First one came out in nineteen ninety. All right, Coldplay? You found a Coldplay? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don my coplay. I prefer the old stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, me too. Well this is just as well Parachutes.
Speaker 5: Oh amazing album.
Speaker 2: Right, huge breakthrough album for them, right because you are Yellow. Back in the early early days before they made it big, a very single, Chris mart was going out on the promo girls, this is this is two thousand at a radio station in London. I used to work out we were the only radio station that were playing Coldplay. They were just there was just an indie band there and trying to make it through. And so he went out with, yeah, who works on our promo team?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: They are a brilliant, brilliant choice band live as well.
Speaker 1: You have to get a chance to go and see them live.
Speaker 2: They're just there's something very unique about what they do in a live mega stadium where they feel it really really intimate as well. Anyway, parachutes, massive album. When do you think it came out?
Speaker 5: Could place confidence?
Speaker 6: Oh really, I would have said two thousands, maybe two thousand.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you moved off it, so it was two thousand. Patsy. Once again we found out the game in the universe.
Speaker 4: You miss her? I meant two thousand.
Speaker 5: Beautiful song?
Speaker 1: Shall we play this next? Do you remember the video Miserable?
Speaker 2: You can tell it's filmed in the UK, pouring out and that's probably like summer time. They're like, it's August, Chris, let's go down the seaside and film the video.
Speaker 1: He's sitting pelleded with He looks so.
Speaker 2: Cold as the song goes on, because they must be filming. They're all his cheeks get read or reader. I reckon he's got hypothermia.
Speaker 1: To this day.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell shown podcast over.
Speaker 2: The last twenty five years, done so many things with the band Coldplay. The most exciting thing they let me do once was I did a competition and I was allowed to bring two listeners on a private jet.
Speaker 1: How good is this? Right on a Friday with the band.
Speaker 2: So it's me, two listeners, the band and a really massive, mean looking bodyguard. Right, who would not take his eyes off me. He was constantly monitoring the whole time. And I'm married, I like the band.
Speaker 1: You can sleep on this flight, my friend.
Speaker 2: So we went to a private airfield with his two competition winners, who are like, just what experience. And I made a documentary A Day in the Life of cold Play, so we interviewed the whole band on the flight going there, and then beforehand because this is so much boring dead time for them, and so they were playing like five a side soccer. So I played five side soccer with them in the basement of this mega stadium we were in Frankfurt, and it was so cool, right because you saw what it must be up for them, although for them they were just like it was like this is a Friday. We're hoping that, they said after the show. The month the show ends, we run from the stage into the into the cars, the limos, and we go straight to the airport. Hopefully we're back in our own beds by one o'clock. And you wants if you're suddenly you're over the years of doing world tours when you're making it and you have you never thought this would happen, and then you do that you know, many more years.
Speaker 1: You just want to be in your own bed, right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we land in Germany at Frankfurt Rhime and it's a private runway, there's private lands that there's no one comes to us as bassports right that night because obviously they're rock stars and that's it. You only notice small things. Oh we don't need to do you need to go and pick up your suitcases, like your drums and guitars from baggage carousel. Does someone do that for rock stars?
Speaker 1: You've never seen that ac dz Lund in their own gear. They're an airport, you know, in Brazil.
Speaker 2: So any then we I see that there is there's about ten blacked out SUVs and each one is CP one, CP two, CP three, all the way to CP nine. So as we were walking off the plane, I was chatting to Chris Martin, so I thought largest getting CP one with the main man. And then this big palm of a bodyguard who moved me not two.
Speaker 1: I was CP nine right at the back.
Speaker 2: And then we had these police outriders. So cars were moving over in the traffic just drive out speed. There was no red lights for us. They had those police comption the ones where they go ahead like a blowing the whistle. Yes, cavalcade strang to the belly of this stadium. It was an unbelievable experience. And then I've never been to see a live show in Germany. Everyone sits down, what they sit down, and then each song, after each song, they get up, and then.
Speaker 1: They sit back down and then they get the car. It was a strange, it was so what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never seen anything so polite and manner in my whole life.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Now I know this time of the show, your mom, dad all on the score.
Speaker 1: Rner.
Speaker 2: Now you've got the kids in the car and these words are for you kids in the car right now, because the future of Australia needs you, and specifically we need the next generation of builders, engineers, makers, doers, manifestos, table makers, balustrade, venders, carpenters.
Speaker 1: Thanks about I'm struggling a bit here. Who am I talking to?
Speaker 2: I tell who I'm talking to, TETs tiny Trade's this Friday. I'm just going to share my dream right now. I have a dream this Friday. There are children in the studio and they've got hammers, they've got nails, they've got screwdrivers, crosshead Phillips, they've got an impact driver twelve.
Speaker 1: Well, I can bring mine in.
Speaker 2: Circular saw all that's a band saws and they are taking each other on in a flat pack challenge.
Speaker 1: I love it. Tiny trads, t.
Speaker 12: Canday, building trading yesday.
Speaker 1: So if you're a kid and you love how being mumma dad around the house doing DIY, finally there's a radio game for you. They're like, he gets it.
Speaker 2: This guy after almost seven years on the radio, yap and is trappy, finally gets it.
Speaker 1: What about us young tradees on our way to school right now? It's all belt round their little garment heads.
Speaker 2: So where do we stand on Obviously there's probably some equipment safety wise. I know what this nanny state's like. You know, won'tless gone mad? You can't have a kid using a band source.
Speaker 5: Won'ts gone mad crazy?
Speaker 4: So no power tools are allowed for the.
Speaker 2: Children crying out loud and they're meant to learn anything these days.
Speaker 1: Let a kid graze their knee with a band saw.
Speaker 8: The majority of flat packs are done with the screwdriver.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right, Ad, you get that add key and the dreaded hex key.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, yes, so they're absolutely happy for them to do that. Depending age. We will have to look into that once they start entering. But if you're into it, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't think they've got to be under sixteen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, otherwise we kind of like a seventeen year old going up again apprentice.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, you know, he'll actually be a trade at seventeen.
Speaker 1: We need like thirteen twelve year old's. Fourteen year olds.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's kind of where we're looking back. If you're a bit younger, but you've been doing it for years, you've been out in the back young going to be.
Speaker 2: Doing it for a nine year old has been doing it nine years having in this game.
Speaker 1: Came out the womb with a Phillips crosshead by You never know. Do you think we're going to get any kids doing this?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: So far, no one's called in.
Speaker 2: All right, the lines are open now for tiny trades. Okay, thirteen fifty five twenty two, now participate and tell me what Before the show, I said, by the way, you know, what do we think of a price here? And she said a thousand dollars. You can't giving a kid one thousand bucks they're walking out when they're going.
Speaker 1: Down the milk bar and buy the milk bar one thousand bucks.
Speaker 5: It's actually irresponsible.
Speaker 1: It is no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: The parents will have like nine hundred and fifty of that. You can't be bender all weekend.
Speaker 8: If we're getting them to come in on a Friday morning, they want to have something.
Speaker 4: To come and get the things like the start of school and stuff.
Speaker 2: People come in, they oh, they're going to be upset about skipping the start school on a Friday unless we give them one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't negotiate with terrorist slash kids. Spoken.
Speaker 2: That's gone, man, they're calling him. Now you will win, the winning kid, and listen if you sue the boss is giving us a thousand dollars, Let's say we keep it nine hundred for big lunch or something kids to be happy with, like ten twenty bucks. Ten bucks now no winner gets twenty bucks, runner up gets fifteen.
Speaker 1: And then there no losers of course as kids. Whoever's third they get ten bucks.
Speaker 5: Great, Yeah, that's a great pocket.
Speaker 1: The next nine hundred and fifty Okay, I'm happy with that. I thought you would be The Bogan's always happy with cash all right, So tiny Trades calling now those tiny trading hands got probably got cuts and making starting splinters and making the stuff on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Gnarly old man hands in the proper house. Yes, thirteen fifty five twenty two. Tiny trads line is open now.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Tiny Trades brand hw dream from the Christian O'Connell Show. This Friday, kids taking each other on in JII flatpat Challenge.
Speaker 1: I'm live right now on the IKE website looking at bedside tables. I'm looking at the Narvik.
Speaker 2: The Gullaberg know the more, the glad Dom, the Blimnas, the Nordsca, the Bighama.
Speaker 1: They sounds like Swedish metal bands. These are just bedside tables. Is the bend side table the Nalavik.
Speaker 5: Bedside tables are hard. Anything involving a draw.
Speaker 1: Is get out of it.
Speaker 2: This one here is at two hundred and sixty one five star reviews. Who is reviewing bedside this has no draws?
Speaker 1: It's got one shelf right, this is my level, right, I'm just looking at who's got the time to do these reviews?
Speaker 2: Two hundred and sixty one five star reviews. This bed side table side table. Very well priced for such a lovely little side table. The extra rack comes in handy, I'll.
Speaker 1: Say, sir.
Speaker 2: Very sturdy construction, great price, right side for a small space, also made of steel, very solid. Needs a still bedside table. However, is that glass of water in prisons?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: This is for tiny Trades to future of builders in this country, and we asked if anyone was interested. The lines have lit up. There are so many of you that texting right now morning to Lachlan. I can't get through Christian. I'm fourteen years old. I would love to be on tiny tradees this Friday. Does it matter that I'm not an expert on building? I think it would matter more if you were an expot on building, Like how have you mastered the building at the age of fourteen? Although the house I live in is very drafty, I do believe some of the homes here and those won key tables maybe the kids have been making.
Speaker 12: Them trading Canday building time tradi yesday.
Speaker 1: Tad, can you build it? Tiny trades and can you win the cash? Cash for kids? That does not sound right because there's a game. It's all the chit's all a part board. You can trust a Christian O'Connell's show. It's got to bridge it now, Tiny Trady, who's thirteen?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Bridget. Hi, Hey, welcome to a show. You're live on a.
Speaker 1: School run right now? Yeah? Yeah, you're looking forward to going to school today? What's Tuesday? Like? Is it much fun? Bridge Tuesday?
Speaker 10: The timetime is not great.
Speaker 9: If I'm being in this, you.
Speaker 2: Can be honest with us. Please always be honest with me. Chat now, tell me about you and the Tiny Trading. What have you made?
Speaker 10: Well, I've made a bunch of Ikea furniture. Yeah, I feel pretty confident with those, and like I've painted my house.
Speaker 1: I like, I hope you're.
Speaker 5: Getting some pocket money.
Speaker 1: Can you come in and do mine?
Speaker 10: Obviously not on my own, but like I've helped.
Speaker 1: Wow, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I'm still in very very impressive and Bridget, Mam and dad, okay with you coming in this Friday? Yeah, bring the tools, Bridget, You're through. You're the first Tiny Trading recruited for this Friday.
Speaker 1: Good luck, yay, thank you and listen, bring your brushes and paints.
Speaker 2: The studio needs to lick a baker can paint and win Paint and Winbridge. Okay, look forward to meeting your Friday. Thanks for calling in a good day's way.
Speaker 1: Bye, Leo is eleving morning, Leo.
Speaker 2: Hi Leo, how you doing lovely? Thanks for calling the show, Leo and listening in the morning. And so you think you might be a tiny trady.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I reckon I would be a good tiny trady because I've built a bedside table.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 10: And I've also built a chester jaw.
Speaker 1: I couldn't Chester draws. Those things they take like five or six hours, don't they? Leo?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was up until I know nine dirty.
Speaker 2: And I'm just saying it's impressive. If you're burning the midnight oil, Leo, you've got to come through. You've got to come down Friday. This is an honor to have Leo there, the eleven year old master builder, and I get the feeling even if that's not finished. When we have to finish the show, you'll be here to maybe nine thirty pm Friday night, and none of us will be turn the lights out when you leave.
Speaker 1: But Leo, come on down Friday, tiny trader. You're through.
Speaker 9: We love your show.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Every morning, Oh pleas sure.
Speaker 2: I love that, Leo, thanks very much for coning in and looking forward to meeting you and mum and dad Friday.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, good luck.
Speaker 2: Chloe is also a tiny builder Morning Chloe. Hi, Hello Chloe. So you're on your way to school?
Speaker 1: And how old are you? Chloe?
Speaker 10: I'm fourteen years old?
Speaker 1: Fourteen? And what have you made so far? Tiny builder?
Speaker 4: What was that for?
Speaker 1: What have you made so far? What have you built?
Speaker 10: I built my own vanity. I built some seats from lizard.
Speaker 1: What for your lizard seeks? For your lizard?
Speaker 11: No ramps?
Speaker 1: Ramps? What is he ramping up to? What's he ramping up to? Getting out of the car? Where's he go in? That lizard seeks.
Speaker 5: A very complicated Chloe. That's this is high level stuff. How have you been learning to.
Speaker 1: Do all this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: My dad taught me most of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I feel like I've let my daughters down.
Speaker 1: He built a lizard ramp once are they're going to survive out though? We're going to build a lizard ramp?
Speaker 5: You get.
Speaker 2: Keeping the economy alive? Now what I can't move on from a lizard ramp? What does it have the ramp for? To get into his little house.
Speaker 10: So the ramp goes from my bed to its to her cake, so she can just go where is she?
Speaker 1: I love this. This is so cool. It must take her ages to get up that ramp. Yes, an hour has gone on. It's only halfway up. I'm taking my time. It's hard, puffing and puffing all the way up here. I'm a lizard.
Speaker 2: You know those little feet, Chloe, you have to come through. Yes, yes, absolutely, anyone who can build a lizard ramp.
Speaker 1: Actual is high level. Chloe. All right, we'll see you Friday. Chloe, look forward to it.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show. Good morning to Rick. Christian. I used using cheap labor to put together some new purchases. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also my tire pressure. He's sorted out the engine oil changing as well. It still part of tiny trades. Damn you, Rick, you're on to me. Yes, all right, today's time waste, so once more for the best in show. You're off to Village Cinema's Gold Class. This is a group past, so four tickets of Gold Class go see Mission Impossible, the Final Reckoning this weekend at Village Cinema's Gold class today, were looking for your Bogan TV shows. What do the Bogans love to watch? Ncis Frankston.
Speaker 1: Sila.
Speaker 2: They have their own version of the Weakest Link. That's right, we kissed Lynx effect good. They love the new john Hammer TV show Your Friends and Neighbors, but it's a different one filled up on the Sunshine Coast you friends and Neighbors Silver, how I malet your mother gold married with cousins Christian O'Connor, and not Love Island. It's a far more powerful island. Who will leave Bogan Island? I'd watch that, I would watch that Silver Plus. All right, real, what have you got Bogan TV shows?
Speaker 5: Watching a show on YouTube? Actually? Yeah, the Joe Bogan experience.
Speaker 1: Oh, very good, very good.
Speaker 2: You're actually he has got Bogan characteristics, he wished up, loves conspiracy theories, loves a bond, loves lots.
Speaker 1: Of tattoos into mm A.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh my god, you're right.
Speaker 2: Bogan's right there, God plus very good.
Speaker 5: Two bloke girls, Yes, very good. Gold smoke O breaking Bear.
Speaker 2: Oh that's very good. Hasn't that been made? That's gold as well? You're on gold so far.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 5: And it's probably not a gold and Happy Todays.
Speaker 2: There we go Brons just evening. Now, all right, what have you got then? Bogan TV Shows Text me four seventy five three one oh four three, good luck.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show Podcast.
Speaker 2: I've grabs today Gold Class group past four of you. Off to go and see whatever you want at Villa Cinemer's Gold Class. Everyone's weaving up Mission Impossible, the final Reckoning seat this weekend Village Cinema's Gold Class. Today, we're looking for your Bogan TV shows Rio get ready, you're gonna be busy.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of goldworthy ones. These are very good.
Speaker 5: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I think there'll be a part two tomorrow morning on the show. All Right, Bogan TV Shows, Game of Songs Gold Strong start already, everybody loves ray Bands, Sila your laugh Stacey, now me and member the Big TV Show Mega Marker was in it suits, Ye track suits, that's.
Speaker 1: The Bogan version.
Speaker 2: Lawyers in tracking mego Marco be Megan, wouldn't she.
Speaker 1: Third ut from the Sun, Silver went on Gerard the Big Bong.
Speaker 2: Theory Gold well done, Winnie Blue Healers Silver.
Speaker 1: I still love this TV show.
Speaker 2: It's a very good TV show called burn Notice, Burnout Notice, very good. Goal Chavangska, well done. That's the movie. But fairest Budius month Off is funny. Lucy Malcolm and Moccasin's good Silver Flight, Brett C.
Speaker 1: S I Dandenong.
Speaker 5: Okay saying something.
Speaker 2: Bronze, Winnie bluey doing TV show Winnie Blue is very different? Who's that from bracos Joe? Well done, Flight of the Commodore.
Speaker 1: That's great. New entry there, Isaac Welcome.
Speaker 2: Ben ten good TV show, Ben ten Packer, jad Coke, Amy Hatchip.
Speaker 1: That's very good.
Speaker 2: The Handmaid's Rattail Peter Simms, well done for that one. The Thongs of Madison County Silver Caravan, Parks and Recreation, Friday Night Fights not Friday Night Lights.
Speaker 1: That's very good.
Speaker 2: Glenn Gooner Thrones, silver Fluss, How I met your mother's half sister who's married to your mother's half brother.
Speaker 5: I didn't meannny funny one.
Speaker 2: Eat well done. Not Bond I Rescue Bon Die rest you met Bond?
Speaker 1: That is so good? Is that?
Speaker 2: Simon Knay Bong's Silver u Boot, Betty silver Fuss, The bin Tang Theory, Oh God. And finally, but I think we do part two tomorrow on the show not Bewitched, but we bitched Chris. That's very good. Pickles just to have one winner today because they're also great.
Speaker 7: Impossible task, but I've to go with handsmade rattail.
Speaker 1: Well done.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much all the time waste as we are back tomorrow morning the confumal stories of coincidence and chants in what are the Odds?
Speaker 1: And more tiny treaties. Have a great day. Thanks for joining us. We done.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast