Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Get your club on, get your song on, Get of karayoke on down, get away with It. Big prizes will be won on tomorrow's show as thirteen returns Rio.
Speaker 3: The prizes are.
Speaker 4: The prizes are one thousand dollars cash for merchant stadium snacks. There's also a sixty five inch Samsung four K Smart TV valued at sixteen hundred dollars. And finally, we will sort your family out with a silver a film membership for two adults and two kiddies.
Speaker 2: All right, that all ends today, So we'll ask you to pick a song, any song, put your lyrics about your club, what it's like to barrat for your team into that song.
Speaker 3: We'll close today.
Speaker 2: We'd announce the winner tomorrow, brand new andales over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Some brilliant once who we got here.
Speaker 2: Then Cameron, a Tigers fan, to pick Paul Kelly's how to Make Gravy and made this how to Win a Granny.
Speaker 5: I guess the lines are driving down from Queensland and there's fans flying in from the coast. They say there's gonna be one hundred thousand supporters even more, maybe but that never stopped me. Low, Who's gonna win the Granny?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I bet it.
Speaker 2: Won't be the Saints World Saints.
Speaker 5: Just that Baker cotch an intercept from Grimes and don't forget a specky from Bolton for some excitement and that extra bang and give him a love to Zorko and makes some down her. Tell them all, I'm sorry they won't win this time.
Speaker 3: I looked after Peggy. I'll be thinking of her.
Speaker 5: Only grandfather the morning when I'm standing.
Speaker 3: In line one on camera. Brilliant Songple Cameron mentioned Saints.
Speaker 2: This song came in Friday night and I emailed the guy back after I heard it because it was so good. He's picked John learning this beautiful song. Imagine, imagine I made it about his team. Sit back and let this into your heart. I will just say again, this is not a singing competition. The voice saying great, but what is there is You get what it's like to be a Saints fan and it isn't pretty.
Speaker 6: Imagine we've won a premiership. It's bloody hard.
Speaker 3: What a great opening gun.
Speaker 6: Nothing since sixty six and how that hurts. Imagine all the Saints fans.
Speaker 1: Trying to cry.
Speaker 3: My favorite bit.
Speaker 6: You may say that we're dreaming, so we're not the only ones. If the Doggies and the D's can do it, perhaps our time has come.
Speaker 3: Oh the pain, sad pain.
Speaker 2: That's a beautiful sadness there from Paull the Saints fans.
Speaker 3: We can roll the Saints fans, I think. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: These these have been outstanding. They're really really great. Thank you for all the time you're putting into these as well. Until the next half it out there. We got the mishurt lyrics also, we got some more of these footy Oki entries. It closes today. When you've done it, just email it in for tomorrow. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: What up the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: More of your entries now. The final day closes today.
Speaker 2: Winner announced tomorrow for footy Oki is we get excited about the return of football tomorrow. Your words to your club, pick any song, put your words what it's like to be a fan of your team. Big Weekend in afl W and the Moresco girls who are bi Anchor Hailey just sing to an abby. All teenage footy fans have done this too, no doubt, just a girl.
Speaker 3: This is great work.
Speaker 1: Girls.
Speaker 4: Take these pink fellow shoes off of my feet.
Speaker 2: Day are two time incorrective incompany.
Speaker 3: These point shoes.
Speaker 1: Always seem to make me full.
Speaker 7: I'd rather be on the field kicking our football because up.
Speaker 1: Just a girl, for it is for me standing in the stands? Does it do?
Speaker 4: Rose?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm just a girl.
Speaker 8: They say it's too rough for.
Speaker 4: Me, but my love fully bursa bro, I'm a fortyfier.
Speaker 7: That's quick.
Speaker 2: Well, non the Moresco girls, great work, uhldie.
Speaker 3: I don't want to play another miserable one from a Bombs fan, but I.
Speaker 2: Guess we have to. H that's first of all, let me go this one. It's got a bit more energy to it. Then we'll end on a downer. Well, Steven, why is it about the Bombers fans? Jack's what they're saying. No winges, aren't they anyway? This one's from Ben. Now he is a Hawthorne fan, but very generously he's saying that this anthem is dedicated to all us footy fans. Thank you, gracious leader.
Speaker 3: Ben. He's gone to enter sam Man Metallica. You know this.
Speaker 2: All right, let's hear it, Benny Boy with so blue siren. Not quite this is it? He got a old speaker there in the background. Here's the old wife. I one the tiniest speakers in Melbourne. Jamie High fight sell no tinny speakers that small with so blue siren.
Speaker 6: Dolls yupads, the ball and the fencer.
Speaker 7: The dolls.
Speaker 3: Spossy mare is as well, possy Hetfield.
Speaker 6: What with one eye?
Speaker 3: Who gripping a pie in a head?
Speaker 7: Night Jay fo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weld on Ben, thank you Ma, So we end won the Downer Then here it is. Then Stephen Steven's a long suffering Bombers fan like a lot of you, and cons is on patience.
Speaker 4: Said woman taking its long.
Speaker 3: It's sad when a proper singer.
Speaker 8: Seas Stephen shed a tear because we've lost her again.
Speaker 3: I'm still all right to smile.
Speaker 8: The sixteen flags, Oh what I remember was a time when we always won, But it's been a long while. Now we book our holidays for septeen.
Speaker 3: Craft teams have started.
Speaker 8: Winning flags for from food, screen and mil Even Colin would have managed to wind. Meanwhile, we don't win a thing, but my membership still paid. It could be worse.
Speaker 3: At least we are not Carlter. There's always hope.
Speaker 8: We've been patient, wheest are waiting, Well, I'm Stephen.
Speaker 2: There's some great lines in there. The stand of these entries are amazing. Closes end the play today and then we'll announced the winner, which is gonna be really hard tomorrow. Email yours too, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast