Speaker 1: Wait, God, wing up, wake up morning, It's six a m.
Speaker 2: The kiss breakfast?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 2: What the hell is going down?
Speaker 3: Down?
Speaker 4: Bill?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is Taelor, Sweetie, I have to wait. Hey, this is Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: Give you a kiss.
Speaker 3: I love kiss right your own kiss kiss breakfast is live.
Speaker 1: No, Hello, good morning, It's Monday. My key, Brooklyn Amy, drive for money. We're doing good. We all are filled up on our fuel, are not you? Brooklyn?
Speaker 5: I have not filled up in fuel in many years.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that that tax discount that we had for a bit has just ended today.
Speaker 6: I know I'm on like quarter of a tank left.
Speaker 4: You might still get it cheap if you go out today today.
Speaker 1: When I leave, Yeah, it on Saturday. They were saying, like, don't what do they call it panic by or whatever? But it's okay to fill up your car over the weekend. So it is going to be more expensive.
Speaker 6: Okay, what can you do? You can't do anything. I did that much driving all weekend. A very kid heavy kid birthday party, just kid kid. Yeah, and my husband we had a My youngest had an ice skating birthday party, and I'd already taken my other two to the movies in the morning, and then we had this ice skating birthday party and I caught him on the way home and he goes, oh. I said, oh, can you take the kids to the ice skating? Can you take Kobe to the ice skating party? He goes the foot he's on. I was just like a moment to myself. I was like, what the f Because the whole weekend all I'd been doing is kid's birthday parties, socker nepple up to Big Wi their press import it is. I was like, what about me?
Speaker 1: Was that yesterday? It was? Yeah? It was, yeah, well we go. I imagine he goes for the team I go for. So was on it too?
Speaker 6: Oh no he doesn't. He goes for a very very badly tragic Yeah, I'm allowed to say, yeah, is it eels tragic?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That game?
Speaker 6: Yeah they did win though, so he was stoked.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Before that, my game was on and I was out of a thing with my girlfriend and I was like, oh shit, it's almost two o'clock. But I listened in the car. Do you hate that when he puts it on in the car?
Speaker 6: Yes, I hate that. It reminds me of my dad listening to talk about the radio.
Speaker 4: Can you if you're just listening to a football game and you can't see it.
Speaker 5: Like, can you get into it as much?
Speaker 1: Not as much, but you can understand what's going on? Yeah? Better than not? Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if I am head, I might try it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give it a go. Is there any sport you like?
Speaker 5: Damien does?
Speaker 1: Watch George jim.
Speaker 5: Well the F one racing ride.
Speaker 4: All the drivers are hot, really good looking. But the problem with it is they all have their helmets on, so during the race you can't see their face.
Speaker 8: Very true.
Speaker 1: Can I race around without those helmets? So could pervert them? Hey, I'm not I think I've said on this show that I'm not Like, I'm not a big fan of tipping. I think we pay a good minimum wage and we shouldn't have to tip, right.
Speaker 6: I think it's all based on the service that you get. Like you are just there and there's a lot of table turning, and they can't they don't really put in the time and effort. I might round it up, but if I get great service at a restaurant, I will always tip.
Speaker 1: Well, this happened to me Saturday night. Went out brilliant restaurant, great food. This chick was young but newer shit like Care of Us came away, came over straight away, weighted while we ordered our.
Speaker 5: Dreams blooden too. I bet I was.
Speaker 1: There with my girlfriend has blonde. I think she was a brunette to be honest. She was young and helpful anyway, really really helpful. And at the end the f POS machine came out and I was thinking, for the first time in a long time, I'm going to tip this girl. Yeah, she automatically selected as she put it down.
Speaker 5: No tip.
Speaker 6: Oh, couldn't even tipper. That's odd maybe, And I think the thing is no one ever really has cash on them, so it's not like you could have slipped her a twenty or something.
Speaker 5: Did you say anything, you say, oh, I'll tip you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I did say, though, how you were really good, great service, like thank you. I acknowledged it.
Speaker 6: But people love it words of affirmation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the tipping thing in the US actually does work, Like we don't. We find it weird and we don't understand it. But like all day every day, you get good service everywhere because they reliant on it.
Speaker 6: Well they're incentivized by it, right, Well, yeah, if they if they give bad service or just mediocre service, like people probably might take the tip down, so they do it every time.
Speaker 1: And so you're saying, let's get rid of the minimum wage, give them a dollar an hour and make them work for tips.
Speaker 5: Well, you do get better service from all right.
Speaker 1: On the show, thousands of bucks to be one with our pop queas every day we do it. At seven, we do it. Eight, We're going to speak to a woman who is lucky to be alive. She had an accident on the back of a scooter and barley. We know what they can be like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've actually I've got friends who have lost like partners in Bali.
Speaker 1: You're kidding off scooters like as in the partner diet.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, two I know two people.
Speaker 1: Two Yeah, okay, Well that's a waring those things.
Speaker 6: That this you know. I'm sure this lady's going to talk about drinking and getting on the back of a student. It's so dangerous, all right.
Speaker 1: She's on the show a bit later on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And also, I want to talk about the blow up I had with my husband over the weekend. It actually wasn't even over the ice skating thing, but it did end up in me doing a little bit of groveling. I had to fall on my sword, but it wasn't all my fault. I'll tell you all about that now.
Speaker 1: I want to hear the groveling. All right, let's do it. The show starts now with Trady versus Lady Call thirteen one oh six five a brand new Oppo smartphone. You need a new phone. Maybe you already have a phone, but you need a second phone to play up on your missus call us thirteen one oh six five. Crowd, No, it doesn't lie that.
Speaker 7: I don't approve of.
Speaker 1: Thirty one six five. You ought to play Trady versus Lady. We're going to do it right now, Harry Styles here on kids, I want to start to say and Trady versus Lady back on today. You're gonna win a brand new Opo. Are you just looking them up? And yeah, they're as expensive as an iPhone there and they.
Speaker 6: Look like an iPhone as well.
Speaker 1: You can get that thirty one oh six five. You want to play. You just got to be a trade or you've got to be a lady.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Kira, Good morning Kira. So you work at a car dealership? What dealership?
Speaker 9: Towota?
Speaker 6: Oh nice, and you drive a Kia Sportage.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah, well the dealership I actually work in sells care as well.
Speaker 6: All right, yeah, and you are currently single and you have a daughter? Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 6: Oh how old is she now?
Speaker 9: She's three?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Nice. Well it's like dating as a single mom.
Speaker 9: It can be hard, right, Oh, yeah, it definitely can be hard. I feel, especially at my age, like I'm still quite young.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you're twenty five, aren't you.
Speaker 9: Yes, I am.
Speaker 1: There'll be guys out there that will still take I.
Speaker 6: Think you've only got one kid as well, you know, I've got I've got a single mom friend who's got four children. Now that's a lot of baggage. And she's a great catch and anyone that's with her is going to be a lucky guy. But four kids is a lot. It's a lot of men's socks to put on. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Did she find it hard to get a guy that's keen?
Speaker 6: Then she does. Also she doesn't really want one, so yeah, yeah, yeah, And tell me about this story here because I also have three children, and this is actually my worst nightmare. You fell down the front stairs at your house while you had your baby strapped to you.
Speaker 9: Yes, So when she was about six months old, I would say I had her in her carrier on the front of me.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 9: And I've never been a clumsy person ever, yep. And yeah, I was just casually walking out the front and then all of a sudden, I've slipped. Mother instincts have kicked in because I've gone forward, and then I've just done a one eighty and I've landed straight on my tailway. I had like I've had to have my because I live with my parents. I've had to have them come out and take her off me because I couldn't get up with her on me. And yeah, of course Dad has security cameras, so I've you played multiple times.
Speaker 1: Now do you go.
Speaker 4: I would be freaked out about that happening every time I was carrying a baby around.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you do, like you feel like I remember I used to always wear my babies, especially when my third came along. I feel like he basically lived on my chest for the first six into his life, just because I had And you feel you feel like it almost feels like their safe space, like you feel comfortable here in there, so falling downstairs. Yeah, I would do whatever I could to take the fall of that like impact in order to protect your child. And you've obviously done. Yeah, and you're well done. Kira, all right, weighing in an eighty k Jesus, it's the spare. It's a staircase spinner.
Speaker 1: Kira, alright, let's meet our trading Nope, yep, arm On. I didn't cut off for a second. Hello, Hello, hell god man, you're you're a concrete single with no kids. Make Kira, ye okay, you've got to Ford Rager now went home with a chick after a Bucks night And what happened so basically, long story short, pluck me a deal I couldn't refuse, went back to my room. I fought around with her and made her mind. Walked in, walked, walked around to see what was going on, and saw that there was a surprise hanging between her legs. And he told me, and I said.
Speaker 4: Well, you said, oh well, oh well, I'm too far gone.
Speaker 6: I can't can't stop.
Speaker 5: Now, water man, Good on your Sebastian.
Speaker 1: So what country was that in? That'd be Sydney?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 1: Is that in your community? Brooklyn? Is that common?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be sleeping with anyone that I thought was a girl, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Just stumble across that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But Sebastian, it's happened to the best of us at kiss, you know, don't worry about it.
Speaker 6: So Sebastian's gone home with a girl, found out that it's a boy, and then just still go through.
Speaker 1: With it, right yep, basically, And did you end up dating or no?
Speaker 4: God, no, okay, that happened, you know what, Spashion. I once I was on the Gold Coast and there was this guy that I was dancing with. I was quite drunk, and I'm like, oh, he's so cute, and then eventually found out he was actually trans but.
Speaker 5: Born a woman.
Speaker 4: Okay, right right, But I was so like attracted to him at the time that it actually screwed with my mind for a while because I was like, how do I know who's who is who? Like age, I would never have known.
Speaker 1: So deep down your straight well.
Speaker 5: Like, god know, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: Well, good on you, man, I waited an eighty four kilos dude, it looks like a late answer. Fashion. All right, mate, here we go, your questions coming at you from amulets.
Speaker 6: Yes, good, like Sebastian. Question number one. What does the brand Alo sell.
Speaker 10: Ara?
Speaker 6: Oh no, that would be too easy. It's active where so it's an American brand, it's blown up on socials. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hallo, hallo, yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: Question number two, Traditionally speaking, which material is gifted on a ten year wedding anniversary?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: No, not no, it's tin or aluminium?
Speaker 1: You really want that?
Speaker 5: What can you get?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and your ten year anniversary is coming up, so you can just get you some alfoil. Problem solved.
Speaker 6: Excuse some barbecue alfoil? Alright. Question number three. Aussie influencer Briedy Drake rose to fame on which social media platform?
Speaker 2: Just?
Speaker 1: Oh good, yes, all right, there you go. Good, guess you got one. Let's see how you go, Kira. Good luck?
Speaker 6: On a car?
Speaker 1: On a car, where is a fender located.
Speaker 9: The rear of the car?
Speaker 1: No, fender goes around the wheels like, well it frames the wheel. Yeah, anyway, it's all good. You've got another two opportunities to you. What does the p P for Peter Club in golf stand for p Club Club? Yeah? P yeah? What is it? What is it? Golf? Yeah? What kind of club is that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no pitching wedge, pitching wedge. Okay ah, I like this, you might get it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh all right.
Speaker 1: Which Australian tool brand shares its name with a famous condom brand, although you did have the kids, so maybe you don't know. So a bunch of tools similar name to a condom brand. What's that? It's on your sheet if you want to have a look brand.
Speaker 5: I like to play along.
Speaker 1: B Yeah, it's it's Trojan Trojan. Yeah, cure or men many many years? What am I a sailor? Why would I need them?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Hey? The boy when the boy?
Speaker 6: The boys? Yeah, the boy, the boy?
Speaker 1: Would you eat toullshit fight?
Speaker 7: Sing?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: Get a boy, Sebastian, Good on your mate, Hey yeah, you got yourself. An Oppo Reno sixteen series smartphone designed for the next generation of mobile creator's powerful cameras AI, adding to actually tools one lasting before the boy, Boy Boy, you eat tull shit fight?
Speaker 5: Sing?
Speaker 6: Oh? Night by.
Speaker 5: Seeing Sebastian and thanks for being so honest with your story.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not everyone would do that.
Speaker 1: Would you do it again?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think I would do it again, but you try everything once?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah yeah, and you consider yourself straight ye're not one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I'm still one hundred percent gay even with my situation. Okay, So next, I want to tell you guys a good date between a man and a woman.
Speaker 5: The men will pay for a lot of things, right, I'll be right, I would.
Speaker 6: I hope that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the average cost of a date for a man in this day and age, I've got the figure.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what it's costing men every time.
Speaker 1: All right, that's coming up nineteen past six, Now, kiss breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn, Amy Gerard money.
Speaker 5: Right, So we have the average cost of a date.
Speaker 4: It's not just for men because it includes obviously for women a lot of like hair, makeup or that very expensive.
Speaker 5: Right, And for a millennial.
Speaker 4: Going on a date, the average comes in at three hundred and sixty dollars, and that's actually the most expensive of all the generations. For gen z they're spending a bit lesser, a bit younger, two hundred and ninety dollars. But then boomers, if boom is going on a date, only one hundred and eighty bars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's my mum and dad. My dad sphincter is literally closed over.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed since they yours are retired mine yeh as well? Yeah, like everything is how much does that cost? And they love like going to a club and getting a special.
Speaker 6: They love us RSL or if Tie's got seven dollars meals on a Tuesday. Yeah, they love a special.
Speaker 1: I used to think it was a pain, but I'm like, no, Na, spend less, spend it, save it for me. I'll get that as an inheritance. You know, why are you even going out? You know, maybe they should just have my bread and water.
Speaker 6: My dad would walk around the house turning off every single light in the house. We had air con, which we were never allowed to use. I would be like, Dad, I'm freezing. He'd put another jumper on. I was like, why do we have air con?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 6: Why is it in the house.
Speaker 4: My Mum will go to the TV at the power point and flicks the TV off every time so she can't like is there remote?
Speaker 5: And I'm like Mom, like.
Speaker 4: No, that adds up the light on the DV. I'm like, mom, that would be like one cent per year.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you just just let them keep doing it because that'll all come to you. But dating is expensive. One of the things sixties a lot yeah, well you're not spending it, are you, because you're the chick.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe you're not on the first one. No, we will buy a new outfit. We'll probably go and get a blow dye or yeah, we're spending money elsewhere. I would always offer on a first day.
Speaker 1: Did you do the token offer?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 6: I will always offer to take it. That's fine, I might judge you would yeah, on the first day, especially if he's asked me out on a date.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, well I was single up until like the start of the year or whatever. Dates were always on me. I wouldn't let you pay.
Speaker 6: Well, but you appreciate the offer, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I realized it's a bullshit token offer.
Speaker 6: I do not always would you pay it all for a guy? Oh absolutely not. No, no, no, I'd go halves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's still a thing, right, Yeah, guys pay full stop, right I think they should.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, but like a half half. I just think, why brother, it's like the guy should pay for the full first date. As you start to date more, I think it's all right if the girl pays, Like, I'll just get this one yep.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, like maybe date number four or five or something, and it's because.
Speaker 6: By that point we start to feel bad because we're like, Ley's pay for a lot of dates.
Speaker 7: We should probably pull our weight a little bit. I do not that we.
Speaker 6: Ever want to just do it because we feel bad.
Speaker 1: You know what, I don't mind that day, because if I was wooing someone, I will ask him out a number of times, going dates, going dates. At some point, I'm like, let's see if she organizes anything.
Speaker 6: Oh, you want to pay taken out on a date?
Speaker 1: Well not in a like a feminine way, but like, let's see if she's not just milk and me so he drinks, you know, but if you don't do that, come date.
Speaker 6: Do you say, it's like two months in and you've been on a date every weekend and she hasn't offered to pay for anything, one red flag for you totally?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like gold digger, Yeah yeah, yeah, OK.
Speaker 1: And then if she does the oh I've organized this, or I'm even don't even organize it. We go on a date, I've had this before, I go to the bathroom and then I come back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's nice, she's already. I remember when Ryan, my husband and I started dating, we went out a really nice date first date, and then I think my third or fourth date in I said, oh, let's catch up tonight or something, and we got pizza and a bottle of wine and we went sat on the beach. Yeah that's a cheap date.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like dates like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. The pomd was shocked. He looking at what's going on? How much would you spend on a date? Mate?
Speaker 3: Not three hundred dollars six? Yeah, that's mental nowhere. I wouldn't go three figures.
Speaker 5: Have you been on any dates since you've been in Australia, Alec?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: One, it was really boring.
Speaker 1: What did it cost you?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 1: What did it cost you? Nothing?
Speaker 5: It was a walking date, boring.
Speaker 1: One? You got a thought on that?
Speaker 5: Third?
Speaker 1: Eight one oh six' five if you want to chat about? It all, right it is time for the birthday. Wheel, yeah third Of. August we're onto our new, month which means we only have a month left of.
Speaker 4: Winter oh oh, yes, YEAH i feel a bit on the other side of.
Speaker 6: It CAN i Say i'm wearing a knit today And i'm profusely sweating?
Speaker 1: Inside OH i turned the air co on?
Speaker 6: Up oh did You i'm actually.
Speaker 1: Dying it was on twenty one believe it or, NOT i wanted to go up to twenty. Two so thirty one oh six.' five if you are have a birthday today on the Third, of august you'll get to spin. Our wheel you'll win. A prize thirty one oh six five For The. Birthday wheel we're doing it Next On Kiss Breakfast mikey Brooklyn And. Amy durrant.
Speaker 6: It's, my birthday it's My, birth.
Speaker 1: Yeah You're On, Kiss Breakfast, Mikey Brooklyn. Amy gerrard time For The. Birthday wheel the Third of. August today happy birthday if you haven't, a, birthday yeah and.
Speaker 6: Happy Birthday To. Tom brady oh he is forty nine years. Old Today martha stewart is eighty five, bok no. She's Amazing And martin sheen he's the Father of Emelio And. Charlie sheen he's eighty six years. Old today all.
Speaker 1: These people are getting, ON there, i.
Speaker 6: Know right and also on, this Day The princess diaries in two thousand and one. Came out do you Know The? Princess DIARIES?
Speaker 1: SHOULD i i mean.
Speaker 6: Probably, not no you don't have, any nieces DO you? I?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 1: Yes oh? Watch, it, yeah yeah really it's two thousand and one movie, would shew we got you?
Speaker 7: Love it?
Speaker 1: What's this spit this and this and give you.
Speaker 2: A Princess.
Speaker 5: Jennifer coolidge is the the mum? In that or is that a?
Speaker 6: DIFFERENT movie i. DON'T know i. SHOULD know i only. Know that sorry you're Thinking. Of, cinderellas yes Which Is hillary duff Is completely This Is anne hathaway And the Queen of genovia is played by what's?
Speaker 7: Her Name.
Speaker 6: Julie Andrews the Sound of, Music, LADY oh i. Know, that yeah there you go watch it with. Your niece you'll. Love it.
Speaker 7: You, Reckon yeah i'm making a, new one like it's.
Speaker 1: Coming. BACK yeah i was going to say. Two thousands they were.
Speaker 6: Like three, back THEN and i think they're like Reprising At nan hathaway is.
Speaker 7: Coming back i'm doing. It again.
Speaker 6: They're beloved i'm watching all old movies with my kids and they. Love.
Speaker 1: It, yeah yeah like what kind? Of Stuff mighty Dark's.
Speaker 6: The karate kids like all the movies that we grew up With bring i've brought them all BACK and i watch them with. My kids we do like movie night On.
Speaker 1: A friday that's really interesting that they don't look at it and.
Speaker 6: Go, dated well it's not in black, and white it's not.
Speaker 1: That OLD and i remember watching like my parents'. Generations movie they're probably a.
Speaker 6: Bit older, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah but like, you know it's a joke on this SHOW because, i said my favorite Movie Is the Wizard. Of OLDS but i remember my mum showing it to me as. A kid, You, did.
Speaker 6: Yeah we watched that with. My kids sound, A, muck yeah it used to be my. Favorite movie father Of the bride boys.
Speaker 1: Couldn't Give, two no they wouldn't care. About, that yeah it's a, good movie. Isn't?
Speaker 6: IT father I love father Of the riders one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 1: Growing up did they? Redo IT am? I thinking i definitely haven't.
Speaker 6: DONE it i think there was a. Second second there was.
Speaker 5: A SEQUEL but i felt like they.
Speaker 6: Were redoing, no remats But definitely father Of The bride part two. Came, out yeah nothing Tops Of Unfortunately diane keaton is no longer with us.
Speaker 1: As, WELL no i don't really redo. That anyway, Coy's Birthday, hello cory.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday what's?
Speaker 1: Going? On man how old are you?
Speaker 3: To morning how are.
Speaker 1: We and what are you doing to celebrate turning thirty.
Speaker 2: Four, today nice what do?
Speaker 1: You do what do you how are you going? To celebrate just.
Speaker 9: Catch outing some mates for some dinner on the weekend and my.
Speaker 12: Sisters for some gold class.
Speaker 8: For, movies nice what do?
Speaker 6: You see did you see The New spider man movie Or?
Speaker 9: The odyssey we're going to go See The spider.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 5: Movie ye damien was Looking At spider man to go over.
Speaker 4: The weekend he said it, was like that's all that's showing all day long and it was all.
Speaker 5: Sold.
Speaker 1: Out, Yeah yeah and then obviously is the other? Big one why there are always two big movies that at the. Same, time well they.
Speaker 6: Can be that's part of, the challenge.
Speaker 1: Isn't it what are you going to?
Speaker 12: Go?
Speaker 6: See um neither my grandparents my in laws are going to take my kids To See spider Man. On saturday your grandparents or you're in sorry my, in laws my.
Speaker 1: Kid's grandparents your grandparents would.
Speaker 6: Be dead i'd Imagine, MY yes i have one Standing grandmar oh how old she's IN? The uk? Ninety two she's still, all right.
Speaker 1: Good, innings yeah you call her a lot really good grandda.
Speaker 6: At, all no she doesn't take.
Speaker 1: My course she doesn't take my.
Speaker 6: Calls, anyway, why well obviously there's the. Time difference, oh yeah you couldn't?
Speaker 5: At always are you calling her in the middle of.
Speaker 4: THE night i don't, blame HER.
Speaker 6: And i do try and. Call her she. Doesn't, answer YEAH well i should.
Speaker 1: LIKE you i think you're a.
Speaker 6: Or, SOMETHING well i did have a child out of wedlock and it's a very religious so a little bit of judgment thrown.
Speaker 8: My.
Speaker 1: Way wow so what we you do when she? Passes away will you fly over? The? Funeral?
Speaker 6: Yeah probably?
Speaker 1: All right are the? Poms here you could probably just go on. Your behalf She.
Speaker 6: Takes, michaels, yeah yes.
Speaker 1: ALL right i don't KNOW why i. Said that he's.
Speaker 6: Going to take it for.
Speaker 3: A walk she's a guilt.
Speaker 6: Really, Weird sorry?
Speaker 1: Oh good what?
Speaker 2: Number right?
Speaker 1: Number eight?
Speaker 3: Number, eight corey you have won a double Pass To Long, haul festival Headlined By kane Brown And, casey musgraves Coming, To melbourne Sydney and Brizzy. This january you can get your tickets From. Ticket tech but not, Just, That corey you've scored, the tickets plus we're covering your accommodation and shouting you five hundred dollars?
Speaker 6: Spending money, how, Good, mate.
Speaker 1: Well thank you? Very much? What price so It's? In bridge?
Speaker 3: HE everywhere i think that he could Go in melbourne he can go, and, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay good on your, make congratulations. Happy birthday thank you very much. For that, all right enjoy you gotta pick, A.
Speaker 5: Song cory my pick for this Morning Is Alexus.
Speaker 1: Jordan happiness it's made a big comeback like a couple of. YEARS ago, i, think yeah so you can go, with, that mate or we have picked Today Black? Eyed Peas.
Speaker 5: Is corey actually? STILL there i.
Speaker 1: Don't know he seems to be Talking coy.
Speaker 7: Andy's Radio, Hey, cory hey do you hear all?
Speaker 5: Those?
Speaker 1: SONGS yes I need what are we? Going? For mate black? Eyed Pee Black? Eyed peace, all right we'll play that now on first calls coming up by anything you want to, talk about something happened over, the weekend something you've, Hurt him, brookland's, news whatever phone it in thirteen one oh six five down number to do our. First calls, all right and here we go The Black.
Speaker 5: Eyed peace, oh god this? Is good? Is it all the parties?
Speaker 6: At school which is gonna?
Speaker 12: Do with oh?
Speaker 13: That joke Oh that john is sad you're jump he.
Speaker 1: Can't and we're doing first calls now thirty one oh six' five to. Get On. Air, Here's jacob. Hey jacob's game, hey we go what do you want? TO chat about a little?
Speaker 14: Bone to pick you guys talking about listening to footy, On, the, radio.
Speaker 1: Well yeah we, were TO say and i personally. Can DO it if i can't, see the.
Speaker 6: Game you'd rather listen to it than? Not at all.
Speaker 1: Not, at all yeah it's not as good. As watching, it but yeah look on the opposite because the commentator is the.
Speaker 8: Way they're act it's like they will go ballistic over like a pass or someone getting subbed one and you're, sitting there going, oh my goodness they squad and then they go what a pass or you know this person's coming, on the field and, YOU'RE just like. I, don't care yeah.
Speaker 1: They act really, over, the top enthusiastic.
Speaker 6: Like, dumb SHIP yeah.
Speaker 1: But i mean they're trying to they're trying to create a picture, in, your mind mate because you, can't, See. It, right yeah yeah but.
Speaker 14: Like the picture that they're creating is like this pass has gone through eight, pairs of, hands you know. Around the WORLD, IT'S saying X, y and z but it's just been past to the person. On, their inside yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll stick to watching IT. On, The, tv then jacob good, on your mate How you are you Know your partner ryan's really? Into the footy what about when? Finals come up are you just losing for weekends?
Speaker 6: At a, TIME hang on i lose him for basically the, entire footy season. Not just finals but you can't even have a. Conversation with him like one of my kids will walk past his like like his, line of vision, And, he's like charlie get out, Of the way get. Out the way he's. So he's, obsessed at.
Speaker 1: Most he's got like it. Could be worse he could be into gambling or, hookers or yeah yeah you'll.
Speaker 5: Take this bed on any. Of the games.
Speaker 6: Yes he did so he's got one of Those, takes, you.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah like a LIKE a thing i do like. With, his mate yeah.
Speaker 6: He's got he's got his. Fantasy football thing and then he's in. A footy tipping cob, gets real serious especially because he's. On, the top yeah it, could, be.
Speaker 1: Worse man sure thurday one six five if you want to, get on, air all, Right.
Speaker 6: Good, Morning, kelly hello. Hello good morning what do you want to have. A chat about i just Wanted to.
Speaker 11: Say i've been listening to you guys for, a while now and you're doing. A fabulous job i'm really enjoying.
Speaker 12: Listening, To.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 5: Thanks, kell dog, yeah, That's nice dog?
Speaker 6: Kelly or kel even what are?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: Doing today kelly it's actually my?
Speaker 9: Birthday today oday?
Speaker 13: Think?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 5: Works, Still yeah no i've.
Speaker 11: Got today off g put myself the day Off him and i'll be heading heading out to lunch with my lovely daughter.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 9: MY bestie oh, I.
Speaker 6: Love that kelly any any other plans like or is that what? You're doing today you're Going? From, Mass, no no.
Speaker 4: No that's that's pretty much.
Speaker 11: It for me just just hanging out.
Speaker 13: With.
Speaker 1: The girls yes still DON'T know how i feel about people taking their day off, for their birthday like the.
Speaker 5: Day off work the, thing is like you spend so much time with.
Speaker 4: YOUR work mates i find ON your birthday i want to see them like and hang.
Speaker 5: Out with them so just. Sitting at home but she's.
Speaker 6: Seeing, her daughter.
Speaker 5: Yes, It's nice yeah i'd.
Speaker 6: Rather see my daughter and my best friend. Than you lot what?
Speaker 13: Is?
Speaker 6: Your birthday oh i've just had It. Thirteenth, of, march.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah yeah and did you take the day off.
Speaker 6: WELL back, THEN i YEAH i, THINK i no I actually think i. HAD work, on i remember just, moved through.
Speaker 1: It, You know no.
Speaker 6: Kelly wants to take a day off. For her birthday she's going, to.
Speaker 1: All right you can. Call us anytime thirteen one oh six five crow at nad has got to hit a celebrity gossip coming up for you in. Just the moments to stand. By for that oh and we give away. Thousands of dollars your pop quiz is. On the way your chance to win coming. Up before, seven, all right yes.
Speaker 2: The celebrity news oh you.
Speaker 6: Like That Guy so tom Holland Was on amy pohler's podcast and was chatting about The, differences between england, where He's, from and america which he spends most of his time now because of obviously filming and. Things like that so in particular he's talking about the Different ways That americans and british people order food, because he said When He, played spider man he Obviously. Plays an american so a lot of people didn't even realize for years that He wasn't actually american because he does the, accent so well but he said that he actually had to unlearn things that wanted to come, to him naturally like saying, the word please because like when, you you know when we go, and order food we'll say can we PLEASE have a? M Chicken, meal but, americans he, say he claims, don't do that so he had to stop himself from saying it when He Was.
Speaker 7: Playing spider man.
Speaker 6: Take a listen A Lot Of, americans new yorkers especially when, they're ordering food it's very different to how we Order. Food in england, it SAYS please may i have the burger? With number two thank?
Speaker 5: You, So much please i'd, be thank, you thank.
Speaker 6: You thank You and in america it's totally fine, To be like i'll have, the number two, just leave.
Speaker 2: It Especially in. The east.
Speaker 6: Course TOTALLY yeah and i would be doing scenes and my dilate coach would come in, and be like. STOP saying please i didn't think that.
Speaker 1: WAS that route.
Speaker 6: I didn't think i DON'T think the uk were. That, well, managed YEAH controversial but i remember going OVER to the uk and walking into the Airport like, once I'D landed and, i don't know no one has a sunny disposition OVER, in the.
Speaker 1: Uk horrible weather looks.
Speaker 6: A little miserable i'm trying to think maybe their manners were. A bit better can we Ask our pom maybe it's Different, Parts, of yes okay, you're.
Speaker 1: Polite there pom.
Speaker 3: We're not happy. But, we're polite. Please thank you we love. Apologizing for stuff you will just look miserable.
Speaker 6: All, the, time yeah okay.
Speaker 1: That stacks up you know one thing that's still blows My mind about americans. And ordering, food you know an entree? Is a main yeah see? What you, mean yeah right so look. At a menu i'll explain. It that way if you went into a menu In a an american restaurant and, it's say starters which is what we would call, it an entree it'll, then say entree which is. Actually a main.
Speaker 7: But what is the, word ENTRE mean which I? Think is french what? DOES it translate i.
Speaker 1: Thought it, meant like starters.
Speaker 7: Like smaller servings.
Speaker 6: And there's no such thing as. Mains over there.
Speaker 1: Main, is entre yeah.
Speaker 6: It's very confusing start tray. And then Dessert ye?
Speaker 1: Bloody? American ut YEAH please.
Speaker 6: Do i love if this is just a it's, True, both, fact.
Speaker 1: No, no no, No. It's true brooklyn. You've, BEEN there yeah i.
Speaker 5: Have seen that I've.
Speaker 7: BEEN to america i don't. Remember that though everything is, just huge.
Speaker 1: Though it's massive so If you said i'll just, have an entree you would just be Ordering.
Speaker 4: A massive yeah i can Never understand it italian restaurants when it's, Like anti pasto like is?
Speaker 5: IT not pasto i don't know?
Speaker 7: What pasto.
Speaker 6: Is looked Up we Have, according to google, entre means between so, in between, meals, oh sir oh so that would, mean there's, starter there's entree and. Then, there's maine yes so.
Speaker 5: We're we're we're. Doing it wrong well maybe because it's not in, between.
Speaker 7: We have but some Men who's in.
Speaker 6: Australia have, starters then yeah, that is true like, you'd, have like uh you know breadthreads, is a startup and then you'd have yeahs or something as an entree and then you'd have your steak.
Speaker 1: As Your main but americans have still got, it very wrong like a maine is, not an entree but, according to them it. It's.
Speaker 6: Very, Confusing Hey also jim jeffery's friend of the show, very funny comedian so he shared this new theory called the wife excuse something you wouldn't be able to, use My, key but amy you may relate to this. As a wife so he was on his podcast, at this moment which he hosts with Another Comedian, called amos gill and they were talking about the fact that you can't use the word girlfriend or fiance as an excuse to get, out of something but as soon as you bring up, the word wife it's pretty well a surefire way to get.
Speaker 7: Out of plant let's. Take a listen but wife is.
Speaker 15: A lot better wife gets you, out, of travel right because if, you ever say if you're shotting up late for a party or you, can't go to, But you go i'll check in. With the wife i'll check him. With the wife you can't if you're checked in, with a girlfriend that's, a weak sentence and checking in with a fiance you, want to go. Don't get married then if you have, to check in, people are like we know what's happened?
Speaker 6: TO that film I reckon that ryan has used me as he's like get out a jail free CARD even though i am not. Aware OF it and i also don't require, a check in like if he wants to go and watch the footy at his mate's. House or something he's just, going TO go but i reckon if there's things that he doesn't want. To go, to for sure he's making you out to be a ball break up.
Speaker 7: Behind your back. One, HUNDRED percent.
Speaker 6: YEAH i got i Gotta check with.
Speaker 7: Amy No doo and jim's right.
Speaker 6: In saying that if you turned around and, he said up, the wife, said you, know we're busy no one's.
Speaker 1: Going to.
Speaker 7: Go come on, they, just, say oh well but guy.
Speaker 1: Friend, doesn't count nah it's not.
Speaker 6: Af you turn Around and said i'm gonna check in, with my girlfriend your mates, feel.
Speaker 7: Like like.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right you want to get, more celeb news you Can Grab the kiss breakfast podcast On the free iHeart. Up right now we are giving away thousands of dollars every morning with our pop quiz and your first chance to play right now call us thirteen one. Oh six. Five good Luck you're On Kiss For breakfast Mikey Brooklyn and Amy Gerard Mornings Hop. Quiz hop quiz let's do, it all right thousands of bucks up for. Grabs every morning we do, it at seven we do it at our first one for the week And, Here, IS, athena.
Speaker 6: Hello binai how? Are you guys?
Speaker 1: How are you are you? Ready? To go well what would you do?
Speaker 8: With?
Speaker 13: The?
Speaker 1: Money, holday.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Nice, very nice, well good lie speaking nice and loud, Into, that phone athenis so we.
Speaker 5: Can hear you, you got.
Speaker 6: This you got? This All right, question number one married at first sight is commonly shortened to what? Huff Puft mah in which state would You find the Sydney. Cricket, Ground Sydney yes sadie? Rose to Fame ON what? Netflix? Tv show oh could?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 6: Repeat that Please sadie sinc? Rose? To fame Yep what did? Twitter rebrand to in? Twenty Twenty? Three pass pass who Has Won More Grammy awards Taylor Swift Or beyonce Taylor help me i'm poor is a famous quote from which Twenty eleven comedy perth Who Won? The victorian premier Who Was the? Victorian Premiere? Before justinto allen. No Not pass adam levine is the lead singer of Which Brand Bend.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Recently won a million. Dollars for Charity on which american game? Showed no Park finding a Family on the road is a tour name for which artists per so hard on yourself ten to.
Speaker 1: Go through there you got the.
Speaker 6: First to write sadie sinc roase To Fame. On stranger things twitter Rebranded to x beyonce has Actually Won more Grammy Awards. Than Taylor, Swift help me i'm poor is A quote From Bridesmaids and dan Andrews Was the Victorian premiere Before. Just Into allen adam levine is the Lead singer, of Maroon Five and ben affleck recently won a Million Dollars on Who wants To be A Millionaire and finding Family On the Road is the new is the.
Speaker 1: Tour Name. For alex warren, Oh good darl thank. You so, good thanks anyway than have, a.
Speaker 6: Good day, GUYS all right i love the one question about politics, and she's, like oh.
Speaker 5: NO not politics i.
Speaker 6: Can't DO it as i was THE question and. I said married at first time she, was, like no, no past and then and then. She got it it was like she knew she wasn't going to answer. Any maths.
Speaker 1: Questions ALL right so i had some beers with the boys, on the weekend and my maid has made. THIS wild plane i reckon he's. FULL of ship i want to run it. Past you guys so when you, think all right we'll do That right after David Get her Teddy swims and tones and eye another chance to play? Our pop quins can you do Better than athene? Art before? Eight all right so keep it right here on kiss if you want to give, It a.
Speaker 2: GO you're unbelievable i need.
Speaker 1: To see if this is. BELIEVABLE or NOT i don't i got you met some, Of, MY mates.
Speaker 5: Brooklyn, i have yes what are We Out for australia day?
Speaker 10: Or?
Speaker 1: Something, day, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah anyway.
Speaker 1: Rowdy, it, Was.
Speaker 5: Rowdy absolutely yeah.
Speaker 1: They're Pretty louse AND amy and i went to the, same high school so you know a few of. Them AS well but i caught up with one of them over the weekend and he made. AN outrageous claim i just want to run it past you guys and see, if, we're, like yeah nah he's. Full of it? Okay, for, context married yes like. TEN fifteen years i reckon he's been. With, this girl yeah they got like, three kids. Together he reckons he claims that they do it so they get it. On every, night right now you're married.
Speaker 6: With three kids i'm also married, with THREE kids and. I am ABSOLUTELY even before i was married, WITH three kids i wasn't doing it seven, NIGHTS a.
Speaker 1: Week i, know right now, the thing is why is he trying? To impress me like, Maybe he's LYING that's.
Speaker 4: What i think like maybe two people who were just so horny forever get together. And THAT happens but i, think it's rare but. It, could happen well, that's, The.
Speaker 1: Thing right like why would. He be lying we're not like twenty, one years old YOU know. What i mean he doesn't need to lie. About, that NOW.
Speaker 6: Yeah but i mean it's probably. In his mind it's still a bit. Of a flex i've actually got a girlfriend and her and her partner have been together for, quite some time and for the first like five six years, of their relationship she would say. The same thing we are intimate, every single night, right without fail, once a day and then they had one kid and now it's like. Once a week so, THE three, kids i know. AFTER fifteen, years i mean hats off to them if, we believe him if, We BELIEVE them but i like a bit of time away from the peene, BECAUSE you know i want.
Speaker 1: TO miss it i want to would.
Speaker 5: Get boring.
Speaker 1: DAY the reason i bring it, up as well though it got me thinking that would involve them doing it on. A, Week NIGHT yeah and i don't know if it's. Just these hours can we just have a bit? Of honesty here can anyone be bothered doing it? On a weeknight you and your partner doing it on? A WEEK night?
Speaker 6: Can i say since starting and doing breaking radio and having to get? UP at four i don't even do It on, A friday anymore Like, It's a saturday saturday only come for me At, some Point. Saturday even sunday i'm, a, bit like oh you got to get in? Before six pm.
Speaker 1: Like weeknight sex is just not really a thing while.
Speaker 6: It's off, The, cards now yeah like call in by.
Speaker 1: The way thirteen one? Oh six five do you do it?
Speaker 12: On?
Speaker 1: A weeknight? Honestly? Does? Anyone? Brooklyn oh no?
Speaker 6: Even before us yeah so, even.
Speaker 5: Like yeah we all we all. Work really early but.
Speaker 4: If just a normal job where you both are away for eight nine hours and then come home and, then have?
Speaker 5: Sex?
Speaker 1: Is THAT like so i don't think anyone's doing it on a weeknight.
Speaker 7: Crow at not yeah is?
Speaker 1: What she is you've got all these. Hours, and EVERYTHING yeah.
Speaker 6: But i also go to bed, At like seven so like we're in bed together at.
Speaker 7: Like seven thirty if we're in, bed at, Nine no way like.
Speaker 1: Thy sons still up in daylight saving and you guys are. Getting it on do you need do.
Speaker 6: You need a few alcoholic beverages to get you? In the mood is that?
Speaker 1: WHAT it is i mean it will be randier. On The weekend would is that?
Speaker 6: What you're saying is that why you? Can't Do it but mikey has two, DRINKS a.
Speaker 7: Week i mean a.
Speaker 1: DAY every day i just Feel like most i'm not saying you'd never do it. On a weeknight i'm just saying most. People's Rituals surely And. I'm with brooklyn even if you work in a nine to five would be you, go to bed you've had, a long day no. One's doing it, come the weekend out comes the lingerie and all. The, fun, STUFF god yeah i don't know. What you know let's. Take your calls thirteen one. Oh, six five yep do you have sex? ON a weeknight i think?
Speaker 6: Most PEOPLE do can i add another? Phoner in there thirteen one? Oh sixty five?
Speaker 7: Who's wearing laundry.
Speaker 1: Not on? A wednesday night keel off my maternity guardow thirteen one. Oh six' five who's doing? It on, a weeknight, go on. Call in be honest are you actually getting it? On on a weeknight thirteen, one oh Six five.
Speaker 4: Especially, A, Monday, night monday monday, yeah call us.
Speaker 1: Up you're on kid we're Talking. About my mate reckons he does it every weeknight with his, wife of, fifteen YEARS three kids. And I call bs but, i, was just saying like most people aren't doing, it on? A, Weeknight are they no i've.
Speaker 6: BEEN like SCHEDULING mine i think i brought That. Up on a friday. RYAN works from, home i finished early he. GETS a lunch, Break i was like, friday is. A.
Speaker 1: WEEKDAY let's.
Speaker 6: Go yeah i know so. There goes your theory.
Speaker 8: It's.
Speaker 1: OUT the window yeah i just feel like most people in like long term relationships are not getting it on on a weeknight or.
Speaker 6: Seven days a week like you may insinuating we.
Speaker 1: Are taking your calls are you doing, It?
Speaker 6: On? A?
Speaker 1: Weeknight? Alicia hey?
Speaker 9: Lisia, hey, absolutely not yeah yeah?
Speaker 5: HAVE you got time i, Have.
Speaker 9: Got three kids and just to chime into, The, thing before lingerie no it's either getting Naked real quick or i'm not.
Speaker 6: Lingerie is such. A waste, Of money i know i'm going to. PUT it out there i know there are a minority of, men.
Speaker 4: Who, love it but like you're not going to bother how long you're you supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Parading around in that you put it on.
Speaker 1: To, have it removed no you, can leave them on.
Speaker 6: Pull it to that, It's, Also, So, uncomfortable susan hello hello you're, doing it?
Speaker 1: Every? Weeknight, are you no no.
Speaker 9: Not EVERY week night but i think it's weird that you said people don't do.
Speaker 10: IT on, a weeknight i mean if, the vibes, are, On, they're on right.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's just hard for the vibe to be On when it's like i'm going to bed at eight. O'clock on the dot but.
Speaker 6: Hang On a second if alana hit you up for a, bit of hanky panky are you telling me that you're? Going to say?
Speaker 1: NO no a guy i, Will, Never say, no, okay so yeah yeah the guy's, NOT going to initiate i would. Say on a weeknight depends, on, The, Night. Too mate wednesday thursday maybe you get a Bit Closer, To the? I'm, Tracy, You're On, Hello.
Speaker 6: Hey, Chasy.
Speaker 1: Hello wednesdays saturdays sundays.
Speaker 5: YOU'RE on a schedule.
Speaker 6: I love this ship.
Speaker 9: I want to schedule no lingerie.
Speaker 12: Whatso they.
Speaker 6: Have said no, lingerie by the way and no children, you got hang on?
Speaker 1: You got? No? Kids no kids?
Speaker 6: Right are those days have you picked? Them for a reason, like.
Speaker 13: Just?
Speaker 7: You, know midweek wednesday okay.
Speaker 6: Break breaks up The week And. Then saturdays and. Sundays, yeah, that's nice yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay good for you there we go traces doing? It on? A, weeknight you surf? Hello?
Speaker 7: HOW are you?
Speaker 10: Guys i love you.
Speaker 1: Are you doing?
Speaker 13: It?
Speaker 1: On a weeknight usef what? Other?
Speaker 10: Night is there.
Speaker 1: Saday? BUSY on The weekend, i think friday. COUNTS by the way i think. We can all, Agree fridays a.
Speaker 6: Week fridays the, weekend sundays a weeknight because when you're going to.
Speaker 7: Work, the next.
Speaker 1: Day, yeah of course yeah? So, you're, doing it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Man like you guys. I'M an early starter i, start my two am, so come three pm. The blinds go down. The room's completely dark my missus has a. Full range, of, laundery they yeah, yeah oh my gosh, half of it's destroyed but the. Other, half, of fools.
Speaker 1: Yeah guys that's very delicate with those things that you girls spend a. Lot, Of money on.
Speaker 6: BYE so that's destrid i love it.
Speaker 1: For three pm and you.
Speaker 6: Pull the blinds down is your missus? Obviously home as well does she do like ship work or is? She a school teacher? How is she home?
Speaker 10: She she's, a, bartender oh nice yep so. She works late nights, and believe you me if she doesn't get her she's. A very cranky woman you can.
Speaker 9: Get it on.
Speaker 1: The line right.
Speaker 10: Now, She'll, confirm everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah cale, it, Works for you guys and how? Many times a? Week like it's mine may claim that they were, Doing, it every night. Like, be, honest youself look.
Speaker 10: Look we do have nights Where, we go without, YEAH but you know i tell. You it builds up the following night is.
Speaker 1: Just, way more.
Speaker 10: Intense yeah that's How that's how. Half, lunderer, gets destroyed. So yes seven nights and when we Miss the, night and, i'm paying we've gone say, four nights without it we look at each other like how? Long has it been and the, next thing you know there's a.
Speaker 1: Hole, in the WALL guys a whole.
Speaker 10: I have to go to buddy on my knee.
Speaker 6: Went, into, the wall okay wow like.
Speaker 1: Such, AN active couple.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I LOVE that yeah. I i just can't i actually, can't even, imagine you. MY key having Sex, i imagine at brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Are you very?
Speaker 5: Like, active in?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 7: Lazy wouldn't you?
Speaker 6: YEAH a.
Speaker 1: Bit lazy i know, i'm a stern, powerful.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Power gentle. AND tender.
Speaker 6: You, know i will say you have a very. Very good looking girlfriend.
Speaker 1: She's a.
Speaker 6: So you've got to. HAVE some game rights i don't know if, IT'S in the, bedroom I don't know but i want.
Speaker 5: To be the humor?
Speaker 2: ISN'T that for girls?
Speaker 1: I got? NO humor anything ELSE i want to.
Speaker 6: I want to see i want to see a little bit of this game that you, talk, up A lot right. LIKE i want to i want us to. Do some role playing i'm going to try. Not to dry reach but let's let's imagine YOU'RE a single and i am who's. Someone unobtainable dure, leaper, you like her right and, you've got her attention and you've been able to take her.
Speaker 13: Out.
Speaker 6: ON a date right i want you to show me how you would get her in the mood for. A bit of action.
Speaker 5: Turned, the, music down, yeah.
Speaker 6: NO all right everybody i think we've got some sexy saxophone. Which might help you so need all the. Help you can. Get, that's NOT true okay well.
Speaker 7: I already feel.
Speaker 1: Disgusting so you're doing leaper?
Speaker 8: And?
Speaker 1: I'm your? Home? Yes?
Speaker 7: Oi?
Speaker 6: Doi yeah yeah yeah, walk.
Speaker 1: Down my hall go into my first. Walk, down my hall yeah take yours off.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 1: Lie in my bed which? One is your bed drove the third. Door, on the left ye. Walk IN their door can i?
Speaker 2: Use?
Speaker 6: The, TOILET first.
Speaker 1: No no i want you to. Lie in my bed.
Speaker 5: Why do you sound? Like a serial killer?
Speaker 1: Take, Your, undies off okay mike.
Speaker 6: The andies, are off yeah. There they're already off what would you like me?
Speaker 3: To do with.
Speaker 1: Them probably put them in THE linen Basket and i want i'm. Just, on the floor no? You, Will keep them oh. I'M keeping your undy i. Feel like you.
Speaker 6: Will i'll wear them.
Speaker 1: I'll put them on my. Head, FOR your door.
Speaker 6: Okay i know we are not just.
Speaker 1: Wearing, On my hand apparently. Well, that was.
Speaker 5: Weird wow so that's?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: Are your girlfriends yeah that experience, sense once, A week she.
Speaker 6: Gets no wonder you're only doing.
Speaker 1: It once a week should we Move. On crow out nut you've got. To hit? Celebrity? News what's coming.
Speaker 6: Yeah which celebrities just said that she. Never shaved her legs she's just rocking.
Speaker 7: Around with, hairy.
Speaker 1: Me she no.
Speaker 7: She just leaves them i'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Next a celebrity news?
Speaker 1: You like, that guard all right let's Go. To crow at nat get to hit a? Celebrity gossip? Right Now What's happening so.
Speaker 6: Cardi B's gone, live on instagram again and there's always great Things THAT come when cardi B. Goes live on instagram she basically just goes off on tangents and speaks about, Everything from you know offset cheating on her. To her plastic, surgery in this case so she was talking about how everyone keeps coming at her and trying to tell her to get her ass reduced because she's got like a, comically sized fake, Bum like it's huge and she decided to reveal that she already has, had her ass reduced.
Speaker 7: Just obviously not as much as some people.
Speaker 6: Would want her to and she also shared some advice on how she's got.
Speaker 7: Such a snatched, figure have a listen.
Speaker 1: Clada ya kid telling me to.
Speaker 16: Go get, MY reduce news flash i dig, got my ass rebules but. ALL my cern celebrities i can just go and light on my butt because my skin is, like kind of loose like that's why.
Speaker 2: My shake SO much so if i.
Speaker 16: Just GO and, get a lpol reduction that.
Speaker 2: Is the Easy, WAY my could.
Speaker 16: God i like my body how. It looks right now i'm. Comfortable in my skin oh you. Look, SUPER super snatched yes.
Speaker 2: I just stop.
Speaker 16: Hating i'll tell you I'LL tell you WHAT i do so. I could look snatched drink fiber so you could steal properly so your food.
Speaker 1: Won't stay there.
Speaker 16: Overnight in the morning try to drink coffee so you.
Speaker 1: Could, STEAL more.
Speaker 6: Regularly basically i get some cilium husk and you. Make sure you're regular and then she claims regular stool is the. Key to, LOOKING snatched oh.
Speaker 1: Well i mean you got a. POOL or your dar i. Suppose that is true.
Speaker 6: That is, very true so anyway there's funny Some BODY advice from cardi b Therefore You And, also keiki Palmer now she's an american. Actress and podcast host she's, getting really big lately particularly like.
Speaker 7: She's been featured on a. LOT of award shows I think she's.
Speaker 6: Won emmys and stuff did you ever watch The movie By? J, lo called hustlers yes.
Speaker 7: And she's one of. The strippers in that she's done.
Speaker 6: A bunch of stuff but, in this new, interview she was asked what's the one thing you're?
Speaker 7: Not ashamed to admit and that's when she revealed that she. Doesn't shave her legs. TAKE her with it i don't.
Speaker 6: Really shave my legs. I'm not.
Speaker 16: Doing it you know if you don't like me because they're, hair on my legs then we're not meant?
Speaker 5: To EVERY six months am i slept? In There on there but i'm not sitting.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 6: Doing, ALL that YEP well i mean i have not had my legs wax now. In like, Six weeks oh yeah i'm not GETTING them out. And i feel them they're actually soft BECAUSE the last time I went there were.
Speaker 3: I got?
Speaker 6: Them waxed six weeks is what have?
Speaker 7: You had them laser you?
Speaker 6: CAN come. FEEL them i can't i can't Get them lazer. Because i'm too fair?
Speaker 1: So What?
Speaker 6: About myself for italy?
Speaker 1: Are they really?
Speaker 6: Prickly that's Not soft but LIKE i'm not saying i, Don't do That too like sometimes can will rub his hand over my, Leg and, go, Oh i'm like yeah i've left, it a. Bit long, that's okay But also, like like keiki said if you're not going To love me because i've got some, hair on.
Speaker 1: My, LEGS grow up yeah i don't mind a. Little, bit OF stubble.
Speaker 6: Yeah but i go against the argument, That the bush's back i'll just.
Speaker 7: Srow, THAT out there no i.
Speaker 1: Get rid of that what do you feel?
Speaker 6: ABOUT that the bush i actually just don't like? Having one down.
Speaker 5: There are you saying?
Speaker 6: The, BUSH is, BACK no i said i disagree that the bush is back because some.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 6: THINK it is well i have a friend whose partner made her. Grow, the bush out oh because he must prefer. Like seventies porno vibe that's Not the only man, i've heard, of either preferences.
Speaker 7: Thirteen one and six if you agree that, the BEER the.
Speaker 1: Bush, can i just ask so you? Haven't shaved your LEGS.
Speaker 6: So basically, before, i GO asking yeah, Before i, go, away i'm going Oh you're? Going, To, Italy soon place Yeah i'm, Going to ITALY soon and, BEFORE i go away i will be like whacked my whole body from head neck.
Speaker 1: To hat and how? Long? Has that last oh?
Speaker 10: Like a?
Speaker 2: Good month right?
Speaker 7: That the anniversary trip? Though YOU'LL be hairless yes i.
Speaker 1: Will in your prime you want, to hear more gossip you Can Check out our kiss Breakfast. Podcast On the free iHeart.
Speaker 6: Appy and a man has shared the brutal reason He. Unfollows women on instagram i'll tell. You about, that next, all.
Speaker 1: Right eminem, Plane here we. Go you're. A kiss good.
Speaker 6: Morning, a man called gennaro who actually describes himself as, a professional rage beatar has shared the controversial reason He. Unfollows women on instagram, now have, a listen all.
Speaker 17: Right HERE we go once i see the baby bump photo, with the baby photo with the, with the sonogram photo uh posted, on your your. Profile you're getting unfiled i'm.
Speaker 1: Not here for that.
Speaker 17: I'M not you know i was here for when you were posting your ass And shaking on your instagram stories and.
Speaker 14: Whatnot and getting it and drunk at the.
Speaker 17: Bars at three am but the fact that you're, Having a. Kid now i'm much i'm. Just Not interested anymore so, i'll see you later. MAYBE in, ANOTHER life i mean.
Speaker 6: I, gotta get it right do.
Speaker 1: YOU agree, with this, i do UH well mainly. When, I was, single right so single you? Don't follow engaged gone okay because? Literally, off the market thought what.
Speaker 6: About, like a hard launch hard? Launch, OF a, boyfriend, nah i see well because it's not locked. In, at the.
Speaker 1: Moment engaged you're. Gone. Pregnant definitely gone yeah or if you're doing like, on the marriage. Photos they're gone obviously if you're you on like you know some that just turn into like wellness people or, like or, highly political.
Speaker 6: They're, gone spiracy theorist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh they're gone yeah they're.
Speaker 5: Good for laugh though.
Speaker 6: Do you have? A? Hate, FOLLOW anyone yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I, know, You do that right who?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 1: Hate follow? Women? Do come, on no not really you, follow and. You're like she's, awful to.
Speaker 6: Be honest my. ALGORITHM is so cooked i don't even SEE the people that. I do follow anymore i just get fed. Random like, suggested POSTS so yeah but i remember being single and like having A. LITTLE scroll on instagram I mean that's where. I met MY husband and if, i ever, saw anyone you know get dropping, A knee and proposing i'd get.
Speaker 1: Follow, off the market yeah kind of use if you.
Speaker 6: Use socials as like a little bit of a, not a, dating platform but, like if you're browsing what's the? Point, in, following them.
Speaker 1: No well if, they're, if, they're pregnant yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Definitely, off the market yeah and a lot.
Speaker 1: Of dudes do. USE it and women i suppose, there's A dating thing but i think there's also just the, like a typical dude don't want, to be rude here he doesn't care. ABOUT your pregnancy journey i.
Speaker 6: Know women love a pregnancy, journey and a marriage. Like an, impending marriage we want we want to go. Along with the journey.
Speaker 1: If you, Guys like don't. Care i'm not, interested yeah all right. YOU might have thought, I have thirty, one a, six five now. Eight eight to eight we've got another chance to play our thousand dollar. Pop quiz coming up i'll tell you. When to call, in but up next we're going to. Speak to a woman she is. Lucky, To be alive amy she had an accident on the back Of. A scooter in bally you know what they, can, be like yep yeah so? What happened to, her it's horrific actually but we'll get. Her on stand by we'll do, that next. Right here, on Kiss good Morning. Questioned, Brooklyn and amy yep bali we've, been.
Speaker 6: That, many times anytimes yes.
Speaker 1: When, you both go there do you do?
Speaker 2: The?
Speaker 1: Scooter, Higher thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes and you know the night goes, On and you think i'm definitely not getting on any of these scooters without a helmet, or anything like that and then night you're on.
Speaker 8: The.
Speaker 1: Back of it yeah now joining. Us Online. Right now charlene morrissey, In twenty twenty four charlene was riding a scooter with her then partner and had quite the accident and has. FALLEN off your arm a good, Morning. By, The Way, charlene hello.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 13: Charlene good morning.
Speaker 1: Hi you're you're poor thing your right arm really talk a lot and can you tell us what happened and what the result? Is, With your arm.
Speaker 13: Yeah so me and my, partner at the time we were actually going to, claim the you Know. The volcano mon ago and so just going, back to, YOUR comment you know i see a. Lot of people here. THEY do drink alcohol i don't party or. DO anything like that i see them getting on the. Scooters and driving, irresponsibly BUT for me because i don't, do any OF that that day i was going camping and there was a truck next to us in a very small town and it just got a little. Too CLOSE to me so i slowed down, to let it passed but it was it hit me and my bike, went to the left which you would think my body, would go with it but my right arm got sucked in above THE wheel and if i don't know, if you can see but it was dragging me down the hill because it was going so.
Speaker 5: Fast it didn't stop so you, Went, WITH the.
Speaker 1: Tragic yeah i. Went.
Speaker 13: With the truck long.
Speaker 6: How many maidens? Did you get dragged this.
Speaker 13: Is, what doesn't make sense. HOW supernatural it was i DON'T know how, long I got dragged but i remember almost like a supernatural way. Of being pulled out but all of my skin and my flesh and fingers and.
Speaker 1: Everything came with it so, all, of, the skin fat muscle and tendons from your forearm were peeled. Back and have gone yeah we can say it, On, the screen now yeah.
Speaker 13: So, a bit higher yeah they call it, a d gloven accident where literally skin, flesh is peeled, back, LIKE you, say SO i remember as i was by the, SIDE of the road i lifted up MY arm and, all i, could see. Of course is bones, and for some reason there were already, people there filming me. Maybe, around Sixty.
Speaker 1: PEOPLE oh, thank, SCOTT i, KNOW yeah, i?
Speaker 13: Know i know right do you work the?
Speaker 6: Moment of my life do you go into shock in? That kind of moment like do you remember being in an incredible amount of pain or is it just you're adrenaline kicksing and you're just in shock and.
Speaker 13: You.
Speaker 6: CAN'T feel anything no.
Speaker 13: I remember, the whole six hours because it WAS six hours, that i was there. Just leading to, death oh my well it, was it so long, six hours in total but for ONE over thirty minutes i. Was on the road because, it's a small town they. Don't have a hospital so that. Medical center denied. Me they said that then they, Did the locals called i'm, going to say ambulance but it was just a very small car to take me. To a medical center but. They were not equipped even the doctor took one look and you could see, his face and said. She's going to die we.
Speaker 1: Can't help her here and did you think you genuinely thought you were Going to die of? Charlene, IN those hours yeah.
Speaker 13: I REMEMBER the whole thing i remember. LIFTING up my arm i was, very calm AT first and then i started TO scream screams that i think will cut my. Ancestors and the town and so my. Artery WAS completely severed so i should have died, IN like three minutes i think, with hyper willia. MCSHOCK maybe six minutes, I lost that artery so you can imagine. How bad it was joining, in my own. Blood in the pain, i'm WRITING my book but i still don't have the words. To describe the pain it's like you're being impaled over. AND over and over.
Speaker 4: I can't what do you remember the feeling of helplessness, when you're still conscious but and then you've, got, a doctor saying oh, YOU'RE going to die. I can't help you i can't even imagine what.
Speaker 5: That, would feel like.
Speaker 13: Yeah THE feeling that something i. Talk about, a lot the hopelessness being looked at dead in the eye and being rejected is probably more painful on an emotional. Level than the physical and it wasn't, just, The one doctor right, there, was many doctors nurses even my ex partner he walked, Away after the accident so there was, a lot of rejection a lot. Of abandonment in there but, during those six HOURS it was, like i describe it like dancing, between heaven and hell being conscious and. FIGHTING for every breath i, remember saying things like just, let me die now no one's. Going to want me i'm going. To list my, ARM i'm you know i. Don't feel worthy anymore and then, IN the other breath i, Remember, myself saying no charley and you. Have to fight this and so when my ex partner asked them to sedate me, IN the first hospital i told them no, Because if they do. I'm GOING to die so i have to Be honest and say i've never felt more alive, in those six, hours WHICH is insane and i have it because every cell is. Like fighting, for, Life yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow okay so? How are things now obviously? Along road of recovery? How was the arm? How's die to die lof?
Speaker 5: The arm looks, great by the WAY.
Speaker 13: If the, doctor i spoke to THEY don't understand how i got such a good. Result WITHOUT further. SURGERIES but i recovered i was back on a bike. WITHIN like three months i was. BACK in the gym i. FACED on my fears I. FLEW back to bali i didn't. Let it stop me and EVERYTHING the doctor, SHAID i couldn't do i went. On TO do so thankfully I didn't suffer with i THINK because of the i was overdosed with fent and, no BY the way so i had a drug addiction and then. My, body was failing yeah and muscle lost and a lot of other things happened. In those three MONTHS but after that i took some months to just. Isolate and, face it. No medication no therapy So you're.
Speaker 5: Living, In bali again.
Speaker 13: Yeah i've come back again for the Third time to.
Speaker 1: Ask you would think you come on and go and this is a message to not get On. The scooters in bali but. YOU'RE not, saying that i mean.
Speaker 13: Don't get me wrong look if someone drinking alcohol and being stupid on, a spirit, OF course you know i see it a lot and. It BREAKS my, Heart like. I say i'm here i don't LIVE the life That i. Did in bali. ANYMORE it's very peaceful i drive the. Bake to short distances but the one thing that this has TAUGHT me is that i lived my life and a lot. Of fear and no dane has actually showed me HOW to live so i don't fear Anything like literally with.
Speaker 1: Charlene, an incredible story yeah and we're, glad you're doing well, and you.
Speaker 6: Look amazing and your and, your ARM looks amazing and i love that you're really living life. To, the, LIST now yeah yeah.
Speaker 13: I love my arm. I love, my scars you know we don't. Have, To, Hate, them.
Speaker 6: Absolutely charlotte charlotte? Than, you coming.
Speaker 2: On yeah.
Speaker 1: Thank you all right we are giving away thousands. Of dollars every morning the pop quiz. Is back right now if you want to play thirteen, one oh. Six five Call In You're On, Kiss Breakfast mikey brooklyn amy gerard. At eight past Eight This Is.
Speaker 2: Hop, quiz top quiz.
Speaker 1: Alrighty we give away thousands. Of bucks every morning let's do another round. Of our pop Quiz. Good luck, To, Sammy, good morning, sammy god.
Speaker 9: GOOD morning good morning i don't believe that. You guys answer me.
Speaker 1: We got you on we wish you. The best of, Luck here we go. Amy's got, Your questions, Good.
Speaker 6: Luck good luck sammy you question number One In, the movie finding nemo who are They? Trying to Find limo What Does?
Speaker 9: La stand los angeles.
Speaker 6: Name a singer or group with the word. Cat In Their. Name join your cat which frozen beverage can you purchase? At Seven Eleven stores flushies house tour is a twenty twenty Five song By Which. American singer sabrina krumpter what type Of Animal?
Speaker 13: Is?
Speaker 6: An eastern rosella Hush name someone that madonna kissed on stage at the TWO thousand and Three mtv VMA's.
Speaker 1: Pass if you don't know That pas Who?
Speaker 6: Played there You go who played God In?
Speaker 12: The?
Speaker 1: Movie?
Speaker 6: Bruce almighty oh hush which rapper claims they haven't eaten fast food?
Speaker 14: For?
Speaker 6: Twenty Five years hush ashley flowers is most famous for? Hosting which, crime PODCAST.
Speaker 11: Oh alright so i know you did so Well There.
Speaker 6: It was crime junkie that's The Crime podcast. That ashley flowers host so what type Of Animal? Is an eastern. Rosella It's a Bird morgan freeman played God In, the Movie Bruce almighty and little wayne has claimed he hasn't. Eaten twenty five, years oh my god hasn't eaten fast food?
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 6: Twenty?
Speaker 1: Five? Years sure MATE yeah.
Speaker 6: And, then i don't know did You Give this slurpy slushy slurpy is actually, copyrighted to seven eleven so it's Definitely, a, Slurpy, from yeah.
Speaker 1: Well sammy you. Were doing really well they're. Five, out, of ten Okay.
Speaker 9: Okay the best?
Speaker 1: Sammy you did well another chance to play our. Pop quiz tomorrow again we, do it at seven and we. Do, it at.
Speaker 6: EIGHT yeah and listen i had a bit of a blow up with old. Mate over, the weekend.
Speaker 1: Your, husband MY husband.
Speaker 6: Yeah and i woke UP the next MORNING i realized maybe i. WAS in the wrong i was. DEFINITELY in the wrong i don't think.
Speaker 1: It, was.
Speaker 6: All my fault though i'll tell.
Speaker 5: You about it next so you're gonna apologize to him hearing yeah live?
Speaker 1: On air, Like That all right alex warren fever, Dream here on kids? How, Did YOU know.
Speaker 6: Okay so i had a bit of a barnie with old. Mate over, The, weekend my. Usband yeah my husband i'm going to Put. It, Down to perry firstly i'll just put that out there as.
Speaker 1: Its one of. Your Friends, Or, Something, Perry Pause.
Speaker 6: Yeah, perry perry chicken no?
Speaker 1: Can YOU explain that because i hear this. Thrown, around a lot, yeah you're not menopausal your pre so.
Speaker 6: Before you hit menopause, you ARE peri, MENOPAUSAL and i mean i don't, know which, is worse but basically your hormones. Are just absolute chaos your, head noise is loud your hot. FLUSHES come and go.
Speaker 4: I thought men of pause, was like one day because that's, the day it. Stops like it pauses everything before. That, is, PERRY menopause yes yeah i actually.
Speaker 6: Think that he's, right, oh, so yeah yeah. Bitch yes it is you just, get TO a, POINT and i mean i don't know if anyone can ever, pinpoint that exact day but, it's the lead up which, is the pery yep and it's basically hell. On earth for women there are, so many symptoms rage things that would normally not annoy you as will. Symptom drive you, insane the hot flushes, like the self doubt they not knowing what you want to, do with your life like just. All these horrible things and it's all to do with hormonal fluctuations because women just can't seem to. Catch a break anyway we were getting ready to go out for. Dinner on the weekend my six year old was. Being a little turd he absolutely was trying to stump on his brother's head and. Right, Yelled at him now i've got this bit Of a BUGBEAR with ryan because i don't mind him disciplining our kids, and being really stern but when he yells as a, big six foot, TWO big burly man i just think it would be quite, intimidating, for our kids right.
Speaker 1: Bring him into line my dad used. To yell at.
Speaker 6: Me It absolutely does but i've, kind of been like are there other ways that we? Can Help diffuse situations like i'm all for it happening, every now and again but probably A double standard because i also yelled. That happened before dinner and.
Speaker 1: Then we went out for.
Speaker 6: Dinner with some friends we, had a few wines but the whole yelling thing had kind of been bubbling. Away inside of. Me we got home he, WAS none. The wiser i reckon he was looking for a happy ENDING and everything and i. Was not going there, and, he was like oh, It's EVERYTHING all right, and I said no and i had like fabricated this. Story IN my head and I sat, down and i said do you even?
Speaker 7: Like being a parent.
Speaker 6: And he was, like, he was, like well you. KNOW sometimes not really, i love our kids but they are little, turns AT the, moment, and i. Said well just gough then you can go and live somewhere else for a couple of months and have. A think, ABOUT it, i know i know it was, not my proudest moment, but in that moment my hormones were just. Pinging off THE roof and. Then i WOKE up he actually. I got, into bed i said go and sleep, in the spare, room, And he said no i'm not sleeping.
Speaker 1: In the spare room.
Speaker 6: And then we got into, bed, and he goes, hey don't get angry but are? YouTube for your period what did? You, JUST ask me anyway. I went to BED the next morning i woke up, with like, this hormone a hangover a little, bit of a regret. A little bit? Sheepish? HAVE you, apologized, yeah i, did yeah fundabout way just.
Speaker 1: To get it right he's not allowed to piss off. For a few months that. Was an empty, threat.
Speaker 6: He was like you got to think twice about some of the things that, You say to me like do? You really mean that do you? Want Me to, leave and, i'm, like oh, me.
Speaker 1: No of course not because YOU were a hormonal I.
Speaker 6: Said it because i was. AN unhinged hormonal bitch i think there is. A common theme here if you are, more of a crier the crying, Gets a lot worse whereas if you are, more of a rager the rage. Gets A lot worse and i. Am Definitely the ladder so i've got girlfriends who. Just cry every day i've got a girlfriend who has tried to end. Her marriage. MULTIPLE times that's good i have known people who are menopause now and they've kind of come, out the other side, and, they've all said man like those husbands. Got a hold on they've got to be like a rock in a flowing riverbed. And just stay, strong.
Speaker 1: It, Sounds, awful all right well. I'd see from you maybe something. Happened over the weekend what did you do just? Because you were hormonal Thirteen one six five give us a call thirty one six five if You can relate to amy there and, You've got a story what did you do just? Because You were hormonal ariana? Grande playing Right Now you're. On kiss, monday morning.
Speaker 6: Yes see what a great song. To sum me up so obviously me And my dear husband ryan had a bit of a blow. UP over the weekend. I have admitted fault there was some choice words yelled, at by by me. Probably over something small you, know that whole phrase don't turn a. FLY into an elephant i turned it into An elephant because because i'm a hormonal, beast at the moment and my hormones are fluctuating at, the Speed of light and i'm, literally Hot And cold, like katie Perry said and Then i'm. Yes And i'm no so ryan's just got to hang in there.
Speaker 1: And it's common right so. We've taken your calls what happened? When you were? Hormonal over the top thing? Happened, Thirty, six five hello kayla what do?
Speaker 12: YOU got for it i rang in to let you know that you can actually pinpoint, the day of menopause like the? Day that is shit oh can how it is exactly twelve months to the day after the? Last time you bled oh, so.
Speaker 6: Your last period, you won't have one, and twelve months later.
Speaker 12: Twelve months. After that that's menopause so.
Speaker 4: That must be the definition. OF what menopause is i. Told, You, one Day.
Speaker 6: Yeah Well, because i'm in perry my PERIODS are now like i used to be twenty seven day and now my periods are. All OVER the place sometimes i have two or, one after THE other and then i have seven weeks off, and they're all scattered.
Speaker 1: And then if it just, stops twelve months later.
Speaker 4: That is the definition how do people go like eleven months without a period?
Speaker 5: And then get one? Can that ever? Happened? That can happen yeah that would push.
Speaker 12: Me over the edge that would In my thirteenth ree.
Speaker 1: That would you have, A, story as well kayla something happened? When?
Speaker 18: You.
Speaker 1: Were HORMONAL please mikey.
Speaker 12: When i was pregnant with, both AS my kids all i wanted was like a soft serve.
Speaker 13: Or a.
Speaker 12: Sick shape oh yeah and you know when You drive through the macas drive through and you know it's, going to be closed but you've got that tiny little bit of.
Speaker 8: Hope that the ice.
Speaker 12: Cream, machine is working, yep it never is. AND it used to i would cry to drive through and just a sob all the way home.
Speaker 6: OVER the ice. Cream i get it you guys don't understand how, Crazy women's hormones are like it can send you all over the place in. TERMS of your emotions.
Speaker 1: I understand because that, Machine, never is working like someone needs to. Fix the damn machine don't you think. It is so.
Speaker 5: ANNOYING it really is i Get, It.
Speaker 1: When designed hi wendy you got, A Story, For it.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 11: Wendy hey guys yeah so a, COUPLE of weeks ago i was. Near for my period we ordered takeaway and. MY husband finishes dinner i was, still a BIT hungry And then i said, i'm a bit hungry, and.
Speaker 12: Then, He's like, oh yeah i'm good and then came.
Speaker 11: The Huge water flow then, i'm a hungry monster and? How come you'ren't hungry and then he had TO ask you do i HAVE to do so i.
Speaker 9: Can be hungry.
Speaker 1: Again so you cried because, you were still. Hungry, but, he, wasn't yeah yes okay.
Speaker 6: This is the thing especially don't, mess with the woman a hormonal woman when. It, comes to.
Speaker 1: Food yeah we're hearing food. A Lot so, FAR And, beck's on i? Beck Go, For, It, hey beck hi hi?
Speaker 12: How are?
Speaker 14: You good what happened?
Speaker 12: Mine WAS last Weekend so i swear i'm perry montm that metopause, all AT the moment but i have some pushed, me TO the limit and i packed his bag and told him he's.
Speaker 6: Going, to boarding, SCHOOL yes oh wait i used to DO that even.
Speaker 7: Before i was, Perry so, you're.
Speaker 6: Fine you're fine dull you know.
Speaker 1: THE kids can, call bs on, that by the way because you know how. Expensive boarding schools are.
Speaker 7: There's no way.
Speaker 1: YOU'RE sending him.
Speaker 6: There i know it's the fact that we're, never following through with but.
Speaker 7: It's, A good.
Speaker 1: Scare yeah i.
Speaker 12: PRINTED pamphlets and everything i, went.
Speaker 1: Further al right. Twenty five to nine we've got. Last calls coming up so if you've got a story, about you being hormonal you can. Still get on thirteen?
Speaker 4: WHAT do you remember i specifically remember my mum showing me a pamphlet, to A boarding school and i always thought that was a legit option that might have been.
Speaker 1: HAPPENING one hundred k i.
Speaker 2: Don't think, She, Was.
Speaker 1: All, right crow right now it's got to hit a celebrity gossip. Coming up for us what are we?
Speaker 6: Going, To Hear about yeah ariana grande is stepping back. From the public life i'll tell you why, you're coming.
Speaker 7: Up next.
Speaker 2: Celebrity, news You like That, guards crow at nat?
Speaker 7: What do you got i'm gonna lead with a couple of big.
Speaker 6: Headlines, floating around today now anyone Who loved the first barbie movie is, going to be disappointed because there's going to be as the second movie. Has been stalled now the reason being is there's like negotiations and they've hit like a roadblock because some of the.
Speaker 7: Actors and the production.
Speaker 6: Companies want more money because the first one made one point four four four.
Speaker 7: Eight billion dollars worldwide it.
Speaker 6: Was a huge success whether you liked it, or didn't like it the curiosity was there enough that a lot of people.
Speaker 7: Went and saw it so one.
Speaker 6: Of the Negotiations Apparently is surrounding ryan gosling's contract. In the, next movie For example he played Ken Obviously. In the barbie movie now first movie he reportedly got, twelve point five million he's asking.
Speaker 7: Allegedly for twenty.
Speaker 6: Million this Time Around i'm sure margo robbie's production company wants a, Fair whack as well so it looks like there might be a bit of a delay if you were LOOKING for, the far i mean if, you're making one bill surely. You can pay that but will the second? Movie makers much money do people have that same curiosity And longing for? A, BARBIE two movie, Yeah I don't know and i think there was a fair like a lot of people loved the first movie that, there was some disappointment a lot. Of, People, Like It yeah also ariana grande is stepping back from public life after she wraps up this tour she's, on at the moment So She's On. The eternal sunshine tour she's also just released a Brand new Album. Called pedal on friday but if you're, anywhere on the internet you would have seen she's coppying a lot of public scrutiny lately over, the way she looks more specifically.
Speaker 7: How skinny she is we got some.
Speaker 1: Images.
Speaker 6: Up, ON her yeah look i don't like to comment ever on A woman's, body because, i think you know you never know. What someone's going through but it is very noticeable that she is extremely thin and has lost an. Extreme amount of weight she's very bony and, in my personal opinion looks a little, unwell at the moment which is what a lot of. People are saying online it's not a Lot of the commentary i'm seeing is more concern as, opposed to slamming, her because you know she's still getting up on stage every night delivering, a really physical show so it's not as if she's like falling over, and she's you know but. It's a noticeable change so her team have come forward and said she's taking a much deserve break from public, facing work and appearances which has led to. Endless ongoing public scrutiny they added that she does perform a very physical show and there's a, lot of athleticism involved and she's performing.
Speaker 7: Healthily and successfully every night.
Speaker 6: AT a.
Speaker 7: High level i agree.
Speaker 6: No one's complaining that, her tour, IS bad, but yeah i mean she's taking a step back, One WAY or another so. I, HOPE she's okay yeah i mean it's very sad when you. See, something, like that now finally we Were Talking Earlier About Spider Man.
Speaker 7: Brand new day brooklyn you Said.
Speaker 6: That your husband damien wanted to see it on the weekend but couldn't because.
Speaker 5: It's, all sold out yeah MAKES me.
Speaker 6: Nervous because i haven't booked tickets for my kids. Because, they're going weekends, yes especially the, weekends because this movie it's probably the most hyped up, movie of, the year and yeah It. Came OUT last thursday now i wanted to know if it's going to live up to the hype because.
Speaker 1: You hear a lot of.
Speaker 6: People, talking about it obviously You, know it's Got Zendeia, it's got tom holland, it's got the recipe it's got the recipe to make.
Speaker 7: It a great movie but how?
Speaker 6: Good ACTUALLY is it so i thought i'd speak to THE most, honest person i could, which is. A child my nephew, he's six years old and, He Loves two Things Michael. Jackson, and spider man Yes He's a, big michael jackson fan so He's obsessed. With the michael movie but He Went and saw spider, man over, The, weekend MY nephew ashton and i thought i'd go see what, he thought of it because we're going to get.
Speaker 7: Real feedback from him so.
Speaker 6: HERE'S a little Interview i did with ashton About The New Spider man.
Speaker 7: Brand new Day movie.
Speaker 18: My name's Ashton and i'm six.
Speaker 1: And what movie did you? Go And?
Speaker 6: See yesterday spider man did?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 7: Like The Movie yes did spider man do? Lots of cool tricks.
Speaker 18: There was one of the coolest ones he. Did, a few times actually he just like goes. Headfirst down the building he's like halfway and he's. Like near another building. You just start swinging.
Speaker 6: It's a long movie do you? Think it's too long? DID you get bored.
Speaker 18: I didn't really GET that ball because i. Had lots of food? WHAT did you eat i had slushy and.
Speaker 13: Medium?
Speaker 2: Popcorn packet a medium did?
Speaker 1: You finish?
Speaker 2: IT all and that i didn't?
Speaker 6: Finish all of it but did you? Have any lolly cup if you were telling one of your friends, or, someone who said Oh It's the, new, spider man movie good what would you say?
Speaker 7: So good about it.
Speaker 18: It's so cool because it's just one Of the best. Spine MEN movies ever and i would tell my Friends To go see always someone because that makes the movie funner and does like one of the good Endings in. The spine man.
Speaker 7: Movies what would you rate?
Speaker 1: It out of ten one?
Speaker 18: Hundred out of ten do you.
Speaker 7: Think it's good to see?
Speaker 18: IT at the movies i don't know what to choose because we, have like at home.
Speaker 2: We, have more food.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That's pretty cool yeah and if you, could be any superhero which? One Would you be spun manali would be pretty cool because you can swing, every time to go, like in, the morning like well.
Speaker 1: You can wake up and.
Speaker 7: Just swing, To school oh yeah i'm going to show you.
Speaker 6: Some PICTURES of people and i want you to tell me if they, could be a superhero which one? You, think they'd be okay who do you Think that this lady amy would be if? She Was a superhero, Mar That's really cool captain marvel's.
Speaker 7: Got Lots of powers now i'm going to. Show you someone Else.
Speaker 1: His name is.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn he kind Of looked like.
Speaker 18: Ant Man, Or, something.
Speaker 7: Okay man yeah yeah that's.
Speaker 6: Not A bad one that men's the one that can, shrink down.
Speaker 1: Really? Small?
Speaker 7: Isn't it yeah okay.
Speaker 6: And this last Week His. Name is mike e who do you think he would be if?
Speaker 7: He was a superhero.
Speaker 18: He does not look.
Speaker 1: Like that's sure enough you don't think.
Speaker 6: He's got any powers maybe so he's just maybe a normal, person on the.
Speaker 7: Street like a civilian He's.
Speaker 18: Just like a he looks like a person who Would Work. At the daily bugle.
Speaker 6: So a little Bit of a spider Man Referenced Him in the daily bugle is the shitty newspaper in the movie know you and knows you've got no powers from?
Speaker 7: One photo of?
Speaker 1: You, WHAT you Know.
Speaker 7: So i mean brooklyn's a journalist like you just don't. Throw, throw superhero vibes.
Speaker 1: No nothing masculine. About me at all so one.
Speaker 6: Hundred out of ten if you're Looking To see, the spider man movie that.
Speaker 7: Is the, official rating.
Speaker 1: Very cute all right and she'll make a good mama. After listening, To.
Speaker 6: That oh absolutely i'm a, lot nicer to children.
Speaker 7: Not to you? People what a goo?
Speaker 1: Are you all right your? Last calls coming up anything you? Want to talk about maybe you saw, it over the weekend thirteen. One oh six five let's. Chat, you up next hello and we're taking your Last. Calls, Now with, Jamie Hello. Good morning hey jamie how?
Speaker 12: Are you?
Speaker 1: GOING good What's Up.
Speaker 9: I saw spider, man OVER the weekend and i just figured i'd give.
Speaker 2: You guys a call oh what did?
Speaker 6: You think of it?
Speaker 11: Ten out of ten where did the whole?
Speaker 9: Year, for something that honestly you guys need.
Speaker 14: To GO and see so i.
Speaker 6: Hope you get tickets i'm actually. A little bit jealous my in laws are going to take, my Kids this, weekend, AND i'm like oh i kind of really wanted, to take THEM myself just so i.
Speaker 5: Let them, At home.
Speaker 1: No good? So why no kids you didn't want them?
Speaker 6: To?
Speaker 9: SAY it all no i didn't.
Speaker 11: WANT to spoil it i didn't want them to spoil it for.
Speaker 6: Me and the husband.
Speaker 7: I'll, show them later.
Speaker 6: Yeah and also. A three hour movie kids need to go to the. Toilet like fourteen.
Speaker 1: Times you don't want.
Speaker 6: To. Be missing anything Jamie.
Speaker 1: Good On your jamie. I'm, Franka's, On, now hello.
Speaker 6: Hello hello good morning what do.
Speaker 1: You, Want To Talk about frank.
Speaker 11: Cahrt what you guys were talking about earlier about doing?
Speaker 10: It, through the?
Speaker 1: Week yeah weekday sex is anyone actually getting it? ON on a weekday a lot of us because it's got. To be these hours. We're all, just tired we're. Not, But you, are.
Speaker 9: Yes, i'm tired but yes still.
Speaker 11: Make, time for it.
Speaker 6: Wait so you're doing it every like how often you're obviously doing?
Speaker 2: It on?
Speaker 8: Week?
Speaker 6: Nights how often.
Speaker 9: Uh do you want me to?
Speaker 3: Be?
Speaker 7: Honest?
Speaker 6: Or YES always okay so.
Speaker 9: I do it every?
Speaker 5: NIGHT?
Speaker 1: And?
Speaker 7: Every morning whoa.
Speaker 6: Wait why you're doing you're doing it? Fourteen times a week?
Speaker 12: Fourteen times?
Speaker 5: A week you?
Speaker 6: Can i Ask you because obviously i'm a woman in A marriage and sometimes i really want to have sex with my HUSBAND and other times i do it. More, so for. Him, Oh are you yeah are you doing it fourteen times a week because you want?
Speaker 13: It?
Speaker 6: THAT many times.
Speaker 1: Yes i do?
Speaker 6: Your, partner keep.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 10: Yes he tries yes is it you that wants?
Speaker 14: It?
Speaker 1: More than.
Speaker 9: Him yes it, is to be honest you are, a Horny.
Speaker 6: Little devil fran car have you got?
Speaker 1: LIKE a SEX addiction? I.
Speaker 6: Think.
Speaker 14: I am yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: What would happen to an addiction if it?
Speaker 1: Was the real one?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 1: Your life right yeah what would happen if your man? Just wasn't that keen would you? Start? SEEKING it elsewhere.
Speaker 6: No i wouldn't know and as there been nights where like, he's, TO go ON honey i just i. Can't GET it up but i need a break and.
Speaker 7: Then that's fair enough and then.
Speaker 10: We do other things, so, there.
Speaker 4: You go okay amazing and then she slips a little blue.
Speaker 5: Pill, into his beer, Yeah there you, go frank.
Speaker 6: Card, Machine, francr hats.
Speaker 7: OFF yes thank.
Speaker 9: YOU i love, it I enjoy, it and i yes, we DO get.
Speaker 10: Tired but i. Make time for it we.
Speaker 15: Make time, for, it you go.
Speaker 6: Nice, there you go.
Speaker 11: Yeah you've got to be intimate and do things with. YOUR partner AND stuff i, think i think.
Speaker 1: Anyway, good on your franka putting the Rest, Of, US to shane hey i. Have a great day. We're Back here tomorrow matt preston is joining us on the show to chat ABOUT his, brand new tv.
Speaker 6: Show and something Big Is. Coming to kiss breakfast all will be revealed tomorrow, morning at seven am plus more chances to win thousands of dollars of cash. With, the pop quiz Yeah keep it.
Speaker 1: On kiss all day. Gordie is coming in you've got A brand new car. Tenk And the boot Business Class flights to new York And you'll see Harry Styles Live. At madison square. Gardens, there we go Good. Have a good monday. We'll see tomorrow morning