Speaker 1: It is the pick up around Australia, Britt Laura and midch Tuesday afternoon or thanks to Chemists warehouse, do yourself a favor heading today, great savings every day. I'm going to take everyone on a journey. Close your eyes Britain, Laura, and I'm going to take you back to your childhood. You've got glad rap around your head from noggan to doggan.
Speaker 2: What childhood did you have?
Speaker 1: If you smell eucalyptus, you're sitting at the kitchen bench, Mama's behind you. Tell me exactly what's going on right now.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely not getting a head massage now.
Speaker 1: It's knit treatment. Everyone's being through that like you're getting its at school. Mum goes, You're getting up here and I'm gonna comb your hair with eucalyptus. I'm gonna wrap your inkling film and we're gonna watch the prices right and I.
Speaker 4: Remember you have to wash all of the like, you have to treat the lounge covers, the sheets, everything.
Speaker 1: Please human and it's the responsible thing to do because you don't want these knits jumping from student to student.
Speaker 2: Then you've got an epidemic at the local you'r.
Speaker 3: Alm is not even allowed to.
Speaker 5: As soon as one kid at school gets knits, everyone's told and then everyone's doing knit treatments.
Speaker 3: You got the little brushy thing that zaps them on the way out.
Speaker 1: All right, well we're all in agreeance. What's your stance on this? And Ozzie Mum's going viral. She's taking the opposite approach. She's posted to an online forum, a mum's forum. We know how staunched the comments get in the mum's online forums.
Speaker 2: She said this.
Speaker 1: My seven year old daughter is best friends with the girl next door, our neighbor. The family is vegan. That's fine, we respect their choice. No problem there. My problem is that recently, this otherwise delightful child was at our house scratching her head furiously. I had a little peek and discovered she was crawling with head lice. She then brought it up to the girl's mom, the neighbor. The mom said she was fully aware of the knits, but didn't do anything because she didn't want to harm them. No, not the door, she said. I'm in the process of combing the lice and knits, but pushing them into the garden where they have the best chance of surviral, of survival. My jaw then hit the floor. What do I do? Do I separate my kid from her best friend? Do I knit treat her myself?
Speaker 2: You have to move.
Speaker 3: Wait, the knits an now in the garden. Now, the kid's kind of playing in the garden. What do you think they're going to do in the garden?
Speaker 2: I got green tree frog? Why what do you think you got kids?
Speaker 3: This makes me furious. I have no problems with being vegan.
Speaker 5: I think that you can very healthily raise children on vegan diets all that sort of stuff, So please don't take that in this way. But that is to me, you are prioritizing the life of an insect over the well being of your own child, which feels incredibly neglectful.
Speaker 4: It's also like they're really selfish because every other kid that they come in contact with is then going to get the list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but also like no kids are going to want to play with the kid that's got knits at school, Like it's the I actually kin'd.
Speaker 3: Of even believe this is real.
Speaker 5: Like I cannot believe that there is any parent that would prioritize and insects life over the well being of their child. That to me makes me feel enraged. Not only would I be giving the kids some life's treatment, which she was at my house, I'd be keeping a very close eye on it to make sure that child has actually been taken care of.
Speaker 2: All. You can't invite kids over fairy bread party at our house.
Speaker 5: The kids pit them all down, and you get the little lice comb and you pretend like you're doing hairdressers and your de lice your neighbor's kids.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you could do that.
Speaker 1: You can't touch other people's kids, you're just still there.
Speaker 3: You can brush another kid's hair.
Speaker 5: Imagine this kid, this kid is going to be a little knit kid at school. No one's going to want to play with her. One's going to spend time with her. Imagine calling up like Docks or some sort of child protection services and being like, there's a kid who has knits and their.
Speaker 3: Parents will do nothing about it. Is that dogs worthy? I don't know, I don't know. I mean I'm getting a bit angry about it. You probably don't need to call Docks. So I definitely would be sand kid to Laura house. Send them to me, and I will take those little.
Speaker 2: Worried about that garden. Those veggies are going to be crawling with knits.
Speaker 3: Because they probably they're probably they grow their own food.
Speaker 2: Of course they're living off lands.
Speaker 5: I think those knits are going to suffer in the garden and they're going to die really long.
Speaker 3: Death because there's nothing for them to attach to. They don't live in the soil. I think of the knits.
Speaker 5: I could never be think of the nits and put them quickly changed quickly, someone please think of the nicks.
Speaker 4: Speaking of kids, actually today is the day one of my fertility journey.
Speaker 3: I'm taking you on the wild ride. That is Brittany freezing her eggs. Well, lucky, you're not freezing any knits.
Speaker 4: No, that's definitely talking about it's being harvested from my inside.
Speaker 2: Why you smell? All right? That's next on the pickup.